Black Rose High School

Black Rose High School is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose High School in The United States.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Summer
Date Friday
(10:00 AM)
Extra Last day of first school week
Weather A bit rainy but with a soft warm wind

The cafeteria serves
Sandwiches (different types)
Fruit (for example apples, bananas, pears, etc.)
Drinks like tea and coffee or coca cola (this one only in the main lunch break)
Soup (Tomato soup)
Mini pizzas (special lunch addition today)
Hamburgers (special lunch addition today)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I'm very sorry...
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 am by Headmaster

» Biology classroom
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 pm by Haya

» Boy's dorm
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm by Daigo

» School's garden
Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm by Czech

» Accommodations
Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm by Sakura

» Girl's dorm
Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm by Suzette

Staff
~Admin~
Headmaster

~~~~~~~~~~
~Moderator~
Roki
Member of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png
Student of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png

Share | 

The school's cafeteria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeamesero
Student

Coins : 385

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:47 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

He was crying, he was screaming, and so was Airamyst. Jeamesero had never wanted this to happen, he was so afraid, he really hoped that boy was alright, that he wasn't hurt too bad; because it seemed like that fight had hurt him pretty badly. He looked at Decoris, tears streaming down his face, his bright blue eyes big and full of innocence.
‘’My Nii Nii isn't answering my question... I don't dare to look... Can you see if the boy's okay, Please...?’’, he asked her, eyes averted from the two boys sitting on the ground. Suddenly he heard screaming and his head automatically turned, he stared at Shun and the boy; the boy was bleeding badly and laying on the ground, he was the one screaming. Shun seemed terrified and Jeamesero swallowed, really feeling for his older brother, and of course for the boy, too.
The boy was acting strange, he screamed and crawled and spoke to Shun in a weird way; it made Jeamesero cry again and he sobbed, looking at Airamyst with utter terror in his eyes because he was too afraid to look back at the two.
‘’C-can we go now? Please? I'm not hungry and I wanna leave... Th-this is scaring me...’’, Airamyst asked and Jeamesero looked at the ground, shifting his feet slightly, a huge blush on his face and tears dropping to the ground.

‘’I'm not hungry anymore either, but...’’, he began, swallowing again. He tried to take a breath, to hold back his tears, to stop himself from crying, but he simply couldn't. ‘’I can't leave me Nii Nii all alone with his friend... What if he needs me?’’
He looked at Airamyst with worry and sadness in his eyes and wiped at the tears again, feeling like he was about to break; he was afraid that if he left Shun was going to be angry with him for leaving him behind, but at the same time Jeamesero really wanted to get out of here, because he didn't want to see it anymore. And what he had seen just now had already scarred him enough.
‘’O-okay... let's go... Nii Nii can handle it himself, think...’’, he whispered, gripping Airamyst's hand tight. He then looked up at Decoris, sniffling. He stared down at her hand, reaching out for it and carefully taking a hold of it. ‘’Please ma'am, do you wanna keep us company? I'm scared...’’, he asked her, before he realized that other red haired girl was still there. He had no more hands to grab hers but he didn't mind taking her along, too. He always felt safer with girls; the more around him, the merrier, especially when they acted like adults or were indeed older than him; he could snuggle with them and feel safe, talk about his feelings; boys barely did that. ‘’You wanna come too, miss...?’’, he asked politely, waiting for an answer as he squeezed Airamyst's and Decoris' hands nervously.

Addressed: Airamyst, Decoris, Leliana Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru Word Count: 493 Notes: Short sucky post but Jeames is just too precious right now. <3 And then come to think he's sixteen just like most of the other students XD
Back to top Go down
Decoris
Student

Coins : 101

Student basics
Name: Decoris Juvenca
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:52 pm

‘’My Nii Nii isn't answering my question... I don't dare to look... Can you see if the boy's okay, Please...?’’
Decoris' heart was wrenched again. The Boy was crying, and she wanted only to hug him until he stopped and felt safe.  She turned her head to watch Hikaru and the other boy for a couple of moments, He was screaming and crawling, she couldn't make out what he was saying. She continued to watch until the other boy, Nii Nii is what he had called him, pulled out a water bottle and had under control.

"Yes, he looks like he is going to be alright. Your Nii Nii is taking good care of him." She said looking back to him. ‘’C-can we go now? Please? I'm not hungry and I wanna leave... Th-this is scaring me...’’ the girl had spoken, and she was reminded of her question to the two of them, Her head turned once more and was watching them, but quietly; She felt bad for them. She was about to stand up and walk towards Hikaru and help the other boy, but she felt her hand being grabbed and turned to see the boy holding her hand.

‘’Please ma'am, do you wanna keep us company? I'm scared...’’
She practically melted on the inside. "Of course I'll keep you company. Both of you." She was melting on the inside, he reminded her of Arbor whenever he was scared during a storm, he would grab her hand like he had done. She gave him a warm and comforting smile.

~~~~~~~~

ADDRESSED: Jeames, Airamyst (kinda)

MENTIONED: Shun, Hikaru

WORD COUNT:260

NOTES: Aww she is such a big sister.  Sorry this is short and sucks.

Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Coins : 354

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:06 am

Haya sighed deeply, a smile on her face as she pushed one of her text books firmly against her chest; she had been late on the first day at her new school but it didn't really matter, right? She had been sick all morning and called the school to tell them she wouldn't come. But when she felt better she decided to go anyway, and now she was here, feeling very horrible.
‘’Oh no, too late for school, I was sick... Oh well, like they even care. Why should I worry so much about it? Many students get sick or just skip classes and still are able to graduate, why would I bother? I'm fine...’’, she told herself in her thoughts, pressing the book even firmer to her chest.
Looking around her as she walked through the hallway she noticed boys staring at her and winking, smiling. She gave them back a smile, an innocent and cute one like she always smiled to boys, but her thoughts were completely different from a happy smile. ‘’Go away perverts, you are all the same. Don't come near me or you will step into my trap, and you will regret that when I'm done with you.’’, she thought, flipping them off in her thoughts; but she kept playing that sweet innocent act. ‘’Keep looking assholes and enjoy it. You won't ever see more.’’
stepping into the cafeteria she took a deep breath, feeling like she was watched by every boy in the very room. She gave a few boys who passed her another smile before walking over to the counter where the food was ordered; she needed something to eat, even though she felt really uncomfortable near all these students, packed like rats in one room, crawling over each other. ‘’It's just school, it's just school, it's just school. Keep it together Haya.’’
‘’Hello sweet dear, can I get you anything?’’, the woman behind the counter asked as she looked at Haya, and Haya woke from her daydream. She looked back at her and nodded, smiling brightly. ‘’Oh yeah, I would like a cheese sandwich please. I don't need anything more to eat.’’, she responded, putting her textbook she had been holding all this time in her bag.

‘’Really not dear? A beautiful flower like you need to eat good and healthy.’’, the woman said and Haya giggled, a really innocent and cute smile; she shook her head, refusing to order more. So the woman behind the counter gave in and gave her her ordered meal, and Haya paid for it.
She turned around and eagerly chewed on the bread, eating like a pig, but no one seemed to notice. Her eyes fell on a crowd as suddenly a lot of noise entered her ears, looking up in confusion she went over to the sound.
People were cheering, but it didn't take long before the crowd was torn apart by a teacher, and this boy was taken away; it seemed like there had been a fight, and Haya knew the evildoer all too well as she looked at him and realized who it was; Daigo, her ex boyfriend's cousin. How was that asshole ever able to attend to this wealthy school? A street rat like him? That's when her head turned and she noticed a boy kneeling down beside another boy who was bleeding, giving the wounded student a bottle filled with water. Shun, her ex, was going to the same school?
Not thinking ahe stepped forward, her bag held close to her. She reached up behind Shun and looked down at the boy, but he didn't seem to notice her; he was too busy comforting the crying boy who was covered in blood; the poor thing. Haya giggled softly, but it was unheard. She bend down slightly and patted Shun's head, running her fingers through his hair gently before quickly turning around and walking off, not waiting for the boy to look at her or for any answer she would get; she just left.

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Cafeteria lady \\ Mentioned: A few boys, Daigo, Shun, Hikaru \\ Word Count: 672 \\ Notes: First post as Haya. Me like.
Back to top Go down
Ustrina
Student

Coins : 169

Student basics
Name: Ustrina Cosain
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:38 am

Ustrina was happy with herslef for making it to all of her classes, and she was glad to be there because it was only the lunch break of the first day and she had homework already. Smiling animatedly she practically bounced into the lunch room, starving from the days hard work. `'And what can I get you, young lady?" The cafeteria lady asked. Ustrina pondered for a moment, "A Hot Dog, if you dont mind." She said kindly and the lady gave it to her, as she paid for it. Heading off once more to find a table with her tray, she saw a green haired boy being dragged away by a teacher, and a crowd breaking up, there had been a fight, as one boy was crouched over another, trying to help him.. Frowning, she tried to ignore it and turned her eyes scanning for a familiar face.

Her eyes found Mikazaru, Roki, and another kid who was laughing. She wanted to call them over, but she didn't afraid of what they might think, and that they might be too polite to say they didn't want to be in her company. It was then she noticed that Roki was crying. 'Who made him cry? Surely not Mika?' She frowned confused and gave up. Although before she could turn her attention elsewhere, she realized that Mika was yelling at the strange boy who didn't seem much older than her. She sat down at a table not too far away and started eating, attempting to shut out the world and focus on some of her workload.

Pulling out actual textbooks, she began working while eating, her pencil tapping lightly on her lips as she wrote answers to questions, and parts of worksheets and notes she didn't quite finish. Every now and then her head would glance in their direction, making sure the unknown boy didn't make Roki cry again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADD: Cafeteria Lady MEN: Mikazaru, Toru, Roki, Daigo, Shun, Hikaru

NOTES: Sucky catch up post. Look at her already working hard though. . . <3 Love her.

Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Coins : 292

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:29 pm

Toru smirked down at his little brother loving the power he held over him. The boy was cowering and he loved it. One of his favorite things to do was scare Roki and the boy always made it so easy.
Though in Toru's mind he kinda deserved it anyway. Roki had always had it easy while Toru had to fight for everything he had. Roki hadn't ever been taken away by a group of men, half his dad hired, to make him stronger. To see if he would fight back.
“Toru go away... It's not funny anymore... your scaring me and i don't like it...”
Toru chuckled at this holding his sides as his laughing grew. 'God you can be so stupid and inmature some times.' He though to himself. Wiping his eyes he shook his head and stared down at Roki. “What's wrong? Though you were talking big just a second ago. Mommy and Daddy not here to save you, baby Roki?”
“Nii Nii... I'm scared... Please... Please come here... I can't do it... I tried... Sowwy...”
Toru froze very confused by Rokis words and actions. “Who the fuck is 'Nii Nii'? He your baby sitter or something?” He said turning around. He didn't see anyone coming. Was Roki losing it because of his teasing? If he was that was strange because as far as Toru could remeber he never had before. Suddenly a older boy seemed to rush to Roki's side causing Toru to take a step back.
“What's wrong, Roki? What happened? Is this you brother you wanted me to meet? Why is he laughing?”

Toru grinned and turned his head away, resting his hand behind his head. “Maybe because its fun to pick in Roki~” He whispered softly. He wasn't sure all of what this boy was capable of so picking a fight with him might prove fatal to him. Instead he would do like he normally did and observe his oppenet first.
“Hey you, did you make Roki cry? Get lost will you, you're behavior is almost just as annoying as that fight starter's. Go take you annoyance somewhere else, please.”
Toru turned back and his smile grew. A polite boy here. 'Oh this is going to be loads of fun~' He giggled in his mind. He took a step forward and spoke. Talking in riddles and twisting the boys words like he always did. “So let me get this straight. You didn't see what happened, yet you asume just because i was laughing i did something?”
His words spilled out, as he grew happier by the moment. Yeah he was tired, exstremly tired really, but finally he was going to have some fun today. He crossed his arms and placed one finger on his forehead, closing his eyes. “You also call me annoying and never once said your name. Pfft talk about rude as shit.”
Toru flipped his hair and leaned in, placing on elbow on his knee. He stopped mere inches from the boys face. “Well might as well answer your questions. Yes I made him cry yet your patetic atempt at prove is sad. I'm laughing because God is Roki fun to pick on. I mean damn it he makes it so fucking easy~”
He couldn't help laughing at that last part, but quickly continuted. He wasn't done speaking to this boy yet. “Yes I am his brother if you must know nosy. Toru Hisaki~ Pleasure is all mine I asure you~” He grinned holding his hand to the boy. “And your name was? Go ahead. Shake my hand. I don't bite...” He giggled in his mind as he finished in his thoughts. '...much~'

Addressed: Roki, Miki Mentioned: ~ Word count: 611 Notes: Is it wrong that i am enjoying this character so much? >D
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student

Coins : 231

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:09 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Maybe because its fun to pick in Roki~’’, the boy said and he grinned at Mikazaru. In return Mikazaru just stared at him, trying to keep himself strong and big; he shouldn't let his guard down and protect Roki, he couldn't fall for this guy's tricks or let his emotions get the hang of him, not this time. ‘’Oh no, it's one of these kind of persons... Immature kid thinking they're grown up, spoiled to hell or the complete opposite. I need to threat carefully here.’’, Mikazaru thought, listening to the boy continuing his speech.
‘’So let me get this straight. You didn't see what happened, yet you assume just because i was laughing i did something? You also call me annoying and never once said your name. Pfft talk about rude as shit.’’, the boy said and Mikazaru shook his head, trying to stay as calm as possible. He was the adult here, he had to act like one and not let his emotions out on these kind of people.
‘’Okay, I indeed spoke a little to soon when I decided you were the one who made Roki cry, but there's no one else here so I just assumed it.’’, he began, thinking of his words carefully. ‘’And I didn't call you annoying, I said you behavior was annoying. I'm not talking about the actual individual but their actions. So I'm not rude, I'm actually trying my best to sound as polite as possible.’’
‘’Well might as well answer your questions. Yes I made him cry yet your pathetic attempt at prove is sad. I'm laughing because God is Roki fun to pick on. I mean damn it he makes it so fucking easy~’’, the boy continued to speak, leaning in and looking Mikazaru straight in his eyes; an uneasy and nervous feeling began to overwhelm the boy but he refused to take a step back. His expression didn't change, he just kept staring at the boy. ‘’Yes I am his brother if you must know nosy. Toru Hisaki~ Pleasure is all mine I assure you~ And your name was? Go ahead. Shake my hand. I don't bite...’’

‘’I'm not gonna give you my real name, ass.’’, Mikazaru thought as he looked at the boy; he had to make sure he made no mistakes. He looked at Roki for a moment as if he wanted to warn him not to say anything about the different name he would give, before looking back at this Toru guy. He reached out his hand without hesitation and shook Toru's, still not looking away from him.
‘’I'm Noah Breezing. Also known as Nii Nii by Roki. And I'm not nosy. I happen to know you're Roki's brother. Because he asked me if I wanted to meet you.’’, Mikazaru said, his sentences growing shorter and his voice stuttering only slightly, mainly because his emotions were coming out slowly; Toru's words hurt him, because they hurt Roki, but he was also rather agitated with the boy. But he shouldn't give up now; he was an emotional person but he couldn't accept it to be brought down by words coming from one who was way younger than him. He was the adult here, not Toru, not Roki.
‘’Now tell me, Toru. Why do you pick on Roki? Just because he's your younger brother and your parents gave him more attention than they gave you? I know the feeling, have a younger brother as well. First you're their favorite and then the next one in line is born and you get put aside.’’, Mikazaru said, a cold look in his eyes, yet a weak smile broke through as he looked down at Toru. ‘’Though, I don't pick on my little brother because of that. I care for him and play with him, tell him stories and teach him stuff. Wouldn't it be nice and a great idea for you and Roki to get along like me and my little brother, as well? Maybe if you be nice to Roki you will have a younger brother looking up to you and seeing you as their hero. Wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of fan?’’
Mikazaru winked at Toru, the smile on his face had grown. He finally let go of the boy's hand, realizing he had held it for too long. He stood there beside Roki, waiting for an answer from Toru.

Addressed: Toru Mentioned: Roki, his parents, Toru's parents, his younger brother Word Count: 736 Notes: Eeeep, so naïve isn't he? .3. I bet Toru's gonna refuse and crush his feelings.
Back to top Go down
Roki

Coins : 562

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:18 pm

Roki laid his head on the ground, wimpering badly. He was scared and really had tried to be a adult and handle his older brother the best way he knew how. But being a child and only 13 there was only so much he could take on or handle.
He felt hot tears trail down his face as he struggled to think of what he could say to Toru. Suddenly he heard movement near him as footsteps stopped right next to him. He popped his eyes open and looked up at who it was to find Mika.
“What's wrong, Roki? What happened? IS this your brother you wanted me to meet? Why is he laughing?”
Roki started to answer, but all that fell from his lips was a soft sob. He closed mouth and heard Toru turn away and whisper something he couldn't hear. He wasn't really wanting to listen to the boy anymore anyway. Even whe he tried to be nice and get along with him he cut him down.
He heard Mika and his brother start trading words, only catching a few. He didn't want to deal with this right now, his day had been going good as far as he was consered until Toru came. Standing up he snuggled his face against Mika's shirt, hugging the side of the older boy.
Roki looked at Toru and whimpered again, tears still falling. 'Really? I really have to go to school with that? I don't wanna... I was here first go away Toru...' He hiccuped softly and blinked away his tears. He wanted to stop crying and be brave like Mika was being but they kept coming.
Suddenly Toru smiled his evil, creepy grin Roki had grown up with and hated more then anything else about him. That look meant he was enjoying every bit of this. Every bit of anothers pain.

“Yes I am his brother if you must know nosy. Toru Hisaki~ Pleasure is all mine I assure you~ And your name was? Go ahead. Shake my hand. I don't bite...”
Roki yelped and hid fully behind Mika as he saw Toru hold out his hand. He didn't want to get hit by Toru like he had before. “Dat's a lie, Toru... You've really bitten me before...” He whispered softly, hugging Mika's shirt even tighter in his small hands.
Roki watched Mika shake the boys hand and shook his head slowly. Maybe he hadn't heard him though he hadn't wanted to talk to loud. He was afriad Toru might hear him. Staring at his brother still grinning he heard Mika continue.
“Now tell me, Toru. Why do you pick on Roki? Just because he's your younger brother and your parents gave him more attention than they gave you? I know the feeling, have a younger brother as well. First you're their favorite and then the next one in line is born and you get put aside. Though, I don't pick on my little brother because of that. I care for him and play with him, tell him stories and teach him stuff. Wouldn't it be nice and a great idea for you and Roki to get along like me and my little brother, as well? Maybe if you be nice to Roki you will have a younger brother looking up to you and seeing you as their hero. Wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of fan?”
Roki glared at Toru through his large watery orbs as he spoke softly. He made sure Toru could hear him this time though, feeling a bit braver already with Mika to hide behind. “Because he's a bully. He always picks on me. One time he told me he loved it because he was helping me get stwonger but that was a lie. He only likes it because I can't really fight back”
He blushed and scooted closer to Mika, already on top of the boy. “Well... I did once but i didn't like what happened afterwards... Pwus he bite my arm and I had to get it cleaned after it stopped bleeding...” Roki looked up at Mika before whispering softly. “Can we go, Nii Nii? I pwomise to go to school if it means you'll protect and take me away from Toru.”/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Mika, Toru Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Lol Roki so cute and innocent in this post~ <33
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:48 pm

Toru stared the older boy down, smile grow bigger with each second that passed. He noticed Roki kept scooting aronund behind the boy and chuckled softly at his little boy's movements.
Suddenly the older boy seemed to be okay, much to Toru's surprise though he didn't show it. The boy took his hand, shaking it as he spoke to him.
“I'm Noah Breezing. Also known as Nii Nii by Roki. And I'm not nosy. I happen to know you're Roki's brother. Because he asked me if I wanted to meet you.”
Toru heard the boy's voice falter, stutter a tiny bit and giggled inside again. 'It's working Toru~ God he's almost as fun to mess with as Roki~' He thought happily to himself, speaking to himself in his mind like he sometimes did.
“Now tell me, Toru. Why do you pick on Roki? Just because he's your younger brother and your parents gave him more attention than they gave you? I know the feeling, have a younger brother as well. First you're their favorite and then the next one in line is born and you get put aside. Though, I don't pick on my little brother because of that. I care for him and play with him, tell him stories and teach him stuff. Wouldn't it be nice and a great idea for you and Roki to get along like me and my little brother, as well? Maybe if you be nice to Roki you will have a younger brother looking up to you and seeing you as their hero. Wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of fan?”
Toru blinked and stared at him a few seconds. He gagged and pulled back a bit shakinghis head. The thoughts sickened him and he hated the mushy crap this boy was speaking.

“Because he's a bully. He always picks on me. One time he told me he loved it because he was helping me get stwonger but that was a lie. He only likes it because I can't really fight back. Well... I did once but i didn't like what happened afterwards... Pwus he bite my arm and I had to get it cleaned after it stopped bleeding... Can we go, Nii Nii? I pwomise to go to school if it means you'll protect and take me away from Toru.”
Toru rolled his eyes. He hated when his brother acted like this. Though Roki talking like a dummy and this 'Noah' boy acting like a goody goody he was started to get fedup with all this lovey crap.
Toru crossed his arms and turned away a bit before speaking. “Shit guys shut up already. You both fucking gay or in love or something. God you both are going to make me hurl if you keep this up.” He looked back at Mika and smiled. “So 'Noah' was it? How about I just call you 'Nii Nii'?”
He held his sides as he started laughing again. “God yeah i'm gonna call you that. After all Roki can so since I am also younger I should get to too~” He stood up and flipped his hair, flipping Roki and Mika off in the process on purpose. Toru sighed and looked around speaking again in a uncaring voice. “So where are you guys gonna sit? I was sitting over there but eh i wanna sit with my adorable baby brother~ Haven't seen him in years so wanna catch up~ Plus I have a new Nii Nii~”
Toru then looked at his hands before grinning and holding up his right one Mika had shook. “By the way might wanna wash your hands now. I am right handed and let me tell you you don't wanna know what i have done with this recently~” He chuckled and drug his fingers across his lips, licking them slowly while winking at  Mika.

Addressed: Roki, Miki Mentioned: ~ Word count: 611 Notes: Sorry if this sucks. Also Toru your a sick person -3-
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:17 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Because he's a bully. He always picks on me. One time he told me he loved it because he was helping me get stwonger but that was a lie. He only likes it because I can't really fight back’’, Roki said and Mikazaru looked down at him, not saying a word. He watched how Roki hid behind him, scooting even closer towards him. ‘’Well... I did once but i didn't like what happened afterwards... Pwus he bite my arm and I had to get it cleaned after it stopped bleeding... Can we go, Nii Nii? I pwomise to go to school if it means you'll protect and take me away from Toru.’’
Mikazaru nodded his head, looking back at Toru; he already turned around, ready to walk off together with Roki.
‘’Such an adorable little guy, so innocent. No wonder his older brother picks on him, he's an easty target, the poor thing.’’, he thought as he watched Roki, speaking to Toru without giving him any eye contact. ‘’Well it was nice meeting you Toru, see you later.’’, he said but he stopped in his tracks, because Toru spoke to him again.
‘’Shit guys shut up already. You both fucking gay or in love or something. God you both are going to make me hurl if you keep this up. So 'Noah' was it? How about I just call you 'Nii Nii'? God yeah I'm gonna call you that. After all Roki can so since I am also younger I should get to too~’’, Toru said and Mikazaru stared at him for a moment before chuckling; he loved how foolish this boy was acting, so full of himself.
‘’Well I'm not exactly gay but I do like boys, if you wanna know.’’, he said teasingly, winking at Toru, even though it was the truth. And damn, he even preferred boys over girls. ‘’And you can call me anything you want. I don't see why I should feel ashamed of this nickname Roki gave me. God I love cute nicknames.’’
Positive; Mikazaru tried to react positive to everything Toru said to him, everything the boy threw at him. Positive people were stronger, and if they kept up being strong, the bullies would get bored of their reactions soon enough.

‘’So where are you guys gonna sit? I was sitting over there but eh i wanna sit with my adorable baby brother~ Haven't seen him in years so wanna catch up~ Plus I have a new Nii Nii~’’, Toru said and Mikazaru rolled his eyes in thought, while meanwhile keeping up that smile towards the boy. He wanted to say something but decided to keep his mouth shut, because it seemed like Toru wanted to say more; gosh, he was a real talker. Probably loved to hear his own voice. ‘’By the way might wanna wash your hands now. I am right handed and let me tell you you don't wanna know what i have done with this recently~’’
At these words Mikazaru looked at him in shock for a moment, a frown on his face, but that only lasted a few seconds, because he soon burst out laughing. It was not a grin nor a chuckle but a real burst of laughter, an explosion; he hadn't expected Toru to say that, and seeing the boy lick his fingers it made it only funnier to think about it. Because after all it was normal for a teenager to touch themselves, yet not to openly speak about it. Toru had caught Mikazaru off guard, but it had been a good thing, because Mikazaru just couldn't stop laughing; it was just too funny.
He forced himself to stop, taking a deep breath to calm himself and trying to soften his laughter only slightly, tears of joy welling up in his eyes. He wiped them away before looking at Toru, his laughter finally going down and a grin spreading across his face.
‘’Nah, no worries. I don't even wash my hands after going to the bathroom, sometimes. You can guess when that is.’’, he began, suppressing a chuckle or another laughter which was stuck in his throat. ‘’As for that, I do it myself too, because it's normal for us boys. Though, I'm not right handed...’’
He brought up his left hand and patted Toru's head affectionately, a grin spreading across his face once more, one he couldn't hold back anymore. He ran his fingers through the boy's hair as he spoke again, hoping it would irritate the boy only slightly, or at least gross him out like he had tried to do to Mikazaru. ‘’But that doesn't matter, right~?’’
After a moment of running his left hand over Toru's head he pulled back and turned to look at Roki, smiling and winking at the boy. ‘’Are you coming Roki? I will find us a seat.’’

Addressed: Roki, Toru Mentioned: Roki, Toru Word Count: 811 Notes: Damn Mika, you're catchy XD

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Akumakina @ DeviantART
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Coins : 558

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:43 am

Hikaru started coughing really bad as he hugged teh boy and soaked his shoulder with tears. He struggled to breath afterwards taking in large gasps of air. His body shook a bit and he jolted voilently from his panic attack, as he slowly started to calm down.
“Stop scaring me like this, Hikaru... you're seriously hurt!”
Hikaru opened and closed his mouth sevral times as he snuggled against Shun. Really one would think Hiakru was just hugging Shun because he had a crush on teh boy, and in normal curcomstances he would. This was different however. Hikaru was very aware of what he was doing and was trying to pull himself back into reaility. Hugging Shun was the only way his body and mind seemed to be able to start stablizing.
“It's okay now... he's gone... You don't have to be afraid anymore. Next time this happens I will do like a friend should and protect you, jump in between, I promise... Please don't cry, I'm worried about you... I'm sorry Hikaru...”
Hikaru felt something start rubbing across his back and jolted suddenly, eyes bolting open. After a few seconds he relaxed again and sighed, closing his eyes, he snuggled his cheek softly against Shun's shoulder. 'So... So warm... What is it? T...Tak...' He thought to himself, feeling Shun start to rock him slowly.
“I promise... I promise.. I will be a good friend and take you to the nurse's office, okay? They will take care of you wounds and I'll be there with you. Okay...? Here, drink something. It will make you feel a bit better. I promise.”
Hikaru nodded still resting his cheek on his shoulder and staring around in a daze. He wasn't sure 100% of what was acuring right now, but he knew one thing. Shun's shoulder was warm and comforting.

He blinked a few times as he saw a water bottle come into view before snapping back into reaility finally. Hikaru jerked away from Shun, blinking quickly as he start remebering what had happened. There had been a fight right? And he had been in it? Yet he was snuggling with Shun?
Hikaru heard a few giggles and looked around slowly. Realizing what he must have been doing and how he had been acting mere seconds ago his face darkened a deep red and he backed away from Shun. “Dafuq man...?” He swallowed and looked at Shun's shoulder before biting his lip and looking at his hands. “Ummm... sorry about that, Takeru.” He said softly.
The giggling grew and he looked around, face heating up and burning with shame the more he heard. “I um... Well I didn't mean to... That is I kinda... Well... God I'm weird aren't I?” He smiled up at Shun. Hikaru tried to force a fake joking smile, but it looked more like a hurt smile. He didn't like what was going on now. Really he hated it.
'Great... All the jokes and the staring and teasing and the weird looks. I'm a freak now...' Hikaru  thought as he forced down sobs and back tears. He spoke to Shun though his voice was very shaky. “S-so the nurses office? Yeah sure~ I pr-probably look like a huge bloodly m-mess... um... l-lead the way?” Silently he begged Shun with his eyes. He wasn't sure how much of thsi he could take at teh moment and teh giggling was slowly turning into soft laugher. He could hear it and oh how much he knew and hated it.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Awww~ its little ackward Hikaru~ <33
He's kinda here now. I think... o3o

Back to top Go down
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:22 pm

Roki sniffled as he stared at Toru. He wished Toru wasn't there and didn't know what to do about him anymore. He already tried standing up to him and that hadn't help him. Though hiding behind Mika seemed childish to him he felt it was the only safe place at the time. 'Please say were leaving, Nii Nii...' He whimpered in his mind.
“Shit guys shut up already. You both fucking gay or in love or something. God you both are going to make me hurl if you keep this up. So 'Noah' was it? How about I just call you 'Nii Nii'? God yeah I'm gonna call you that. After all Roki can so since I am also younger I should get to too~”
Roki shook his head quickly and cut his eyes at Toru. He stuck his tongue out at him before turning to Mika. “It's a no right?”
“Well I'm not exactly gay but I do like boys, if you wanna know. And you can call me anything you want. I don't see why I should feel ashamed of this nickname Roki gave me. God I love cute nicknames.”
Roki nuzzled his face against Mika's side, still clinging to the boy shirt. He looked over at Toru wanting to tell the boy not to call him that but didn't say anything. 'I guess if Nii Nii is okay with it then I will be too. As long as he doesn't hurt him though...' He swallowed still worried Toru might get bored with him and Mika and start a fight or something. Toru had done that in the past before lots of times.
“So where are you guys gonna sit? I was sitting over there but eh I wanna sit with my adorable baby brother~ Haven't seen him in years so wanna catch up~ Plus I have a new Nii Nii~ By the way might wanna wash your hands now. I am right handed and let me tell you you don't wanna know what I have done with this recently~”

Roki watched the boy lick his hand and blinked in confusion at his older brother. What the heck was Toru talking about? “Nii Nii what's he-” Before Roki could finish Mika seemed to find it funny and started laughing.
“Nah, no worries. I don't even wash my hands after going to the bathroom, sometimes. You can guess when that is. As for that, I do it myself too, because it's normal for us boys. Though, I'm not right handed...”
Roki popped his finger together and stared at them as he heard the boys speaking. He felt left out and wasn't sure what they were talking about. “Is it code or something? I don't get it... What's so funny? And what is up with their hands anyway?” Roki whispered under his breath as he though. He looked over his hands and couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. They looked like hands, like they always did.
Suddenly Roki though he heard his name faintly and looked up to see Mika looking at him, a smile on his face. “Huh? Whatcha say, Nii Nii?” Roki asked a bit ashamed he hadn't really been paying attention. He hated it when people ignored him, which was almost all the time in his eyes, so he tried not to do it to others.
He tucked his hands behind his back and kicked at the ground. “Sowwy... I was just...” He started before getting a idea. Forcing himself to look up he spoke in a faint whisper. “Um Nii Nii? May I ask you something? Since I'm very mature and could pass as a adult... Could you please tell me what you were talking about?”
Roki walked up and took Mika's left hand, carefully turning it over and looking at it. “What were you guys talking about? Because your hand looks just like mind... I don't get it... what do you do too?” He looked up into the boys eyes, his own filled with curiosity. “I want to do it. I'm big. I'm growed up. Please tell me? Or show me?”

Addressed: Mika Mentioned: Toru Word Count: ~ Notes: Roki no you know not what you ask XD

Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:21 pm

Haya walked away from the commotion as swiftly and silently as she could, just to make sure Shun wouldn't see her, wouldn't notice it had been her. Right now was not the time for them to meet, it would be very soon but now. Because Shun was busy with other things, he had other things to think about; and with him being busy, he wouldn't have any eye for her. And she really wanted him to, she wanted him to look at her.
Stopping she looked around her, noticing the teacher who had dragged away student who had caused the fight and all the commotion; Daigo. It seemed like the boy was in serious trouble, the teacher dragging him around like that. A sweet innocent smile appeared on her face; she would make things even worse. Quickly she ran after the teacher and Daigo and ended up near them, still smiling that same innocent smile.
‘’Hello, Daddy~’’, she said teasingly to the boy, before winking a him. Her eyes then went to the teacher, still smiling. ‘’Seems like Daigo got himself in lots of trouble. How are you going to punish him, mister?’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Daigo, teacher \\ Mentioned: Shun \\ Word Count: 193 \\ Notes: Worst post ever...
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:38 pm

Toru flipped his hair as he rested his arms, back in front of his chest. He was loving this older boy since he seemd to be just as much fun as Roki to toy with. Though Mika's next actions caught him by surprise.
The boy just up and started laughing at Toru's actiosn and movements. He was sure his words had something to do with it too. He blinked a few times in confusion as he tried to work out what was so funny. 'Why's he laughing? Did I do something funny? No. Like he shouldn't be laughing yet he is... Is it because of what I said...?'
Toru swallowed and bit his lip growing upset and uneasy. He hated this. Not knowing what was going on or feeling himself in control of the sichuwasion. 'But... Wait...' He though letted his mind flow back to memories. He felt he had been in this postion before.

~~~~~~

“Toru! Toru! Damn it boy listen when I speak to you!”
Toru bolted from his mirror and rushed towards his bed as he heard his father screaming for him. He rushed to grab up his clothing, really not wanting to get caught like this. Suddenly he slipped and crashed to the floor, letting out a loud yelp of pain.
Toru rolled over and shook his head sitting up quickly. “Son of a bitch...” He muttered as he heard his bedroom door open. His father walked in cutting his eyes around the room before seeing Toru naked on the floor.
“What the hell you doing boy? I kept hearing you scream and then you yelled your own name. You talking to yourself up here?”
Toru bit his lip sure sure what to say. He could make up a story that he was just having fun like any normal teenager but the mess and everything in his room kinda said otherwise. He curled his knees up to his chest and turned his eyes away from his dad. “Nothing...”
His father pretty much guess and stormed across the room. He jerk Toru up off the ground and smasked him across the face for speaking again.
“Answer me damn it boy!! What the hell were you doing!? Are you fucking retarded!? Were you jacking to yourself freak!?”
Toru swallowed and shook his head slowly, starting to feel feara nd panic rise in his chest. What would his father do if he knew? “N-no... Just doing my best to deal with my last break-up... Remember a few days ago? You always said to practice~” He forced a grin at his father then added in a joking voice. “I mean who the fuck would fall in love with themsevles father? Really funny if you think about it...”
His father burst out laughing after a few seconds of thinking and placed him back on the floor. He grabbed up a blacket and wrapped it around Toru before putting his arm around him still laughing.
“Did it all the time when I was your age. It's compultly normal. Well as long as you don't keep screaming to your own voice and stuff but whatever helps you get over a break up faster, Toru my son.”
Toru felt his insides start to ache, sickness setting in his stomach and his face burned with shame. “Yeah...” His father messed up his hair and walked towards the door.
“Come down stairs and i'm get you something as a apolagy for hitting you. After all you as normal as they come and I wouldn't have you any other way. So much better and more responsible then Roki.”
Toru bit his lip so hard it started to bleed as tears slowly filled his eyes. He looked back at his mirror and sighed as they started to fall. “Yeah... so much better then Roki... as normal as you can get...” As he left the room he heard a tiny voice in the room behind him. “Don't worry, Toru... I'll be here when you get back... I don't mind waiting for you...”

~~~~~~

Suddenly movement of someone playing with his hair pulled him from his thoughts. He swallowed blinking back tears that had almost started to fall, he looked up to see Mika messing up his hair.
“As for that, I do it myself too, because it's normal for us boys. Though, I'm not right handed...”
Toru cut his eyes and went to shove his hand away, but the boy had already pulled back and started to speak with Roki. Roki didn't seemed to be paying attention and instead seemed lost in his thoughts too.
'...Don't worry. He suspects nothing. Your fine, Toru. Calmdown or I'll have to help you relax again~' Toru blushed and shook his head quickly. 'N-no that's okay I'm okay n-now!'
He sighed heavily as the the giggling in his mind died down. Wasn't funny and this really wasn't the place to bring his lower body back to life again. 'C-cut it out. I hate it when you t-tease me...' He said hearing the giggling grow again. His face was flushed and his breathing had sped up, which he was sure others would notice. All in all he looked kinda flustered and cuter then he had moments before.

“Um Nii Nii? May I ask you something? Since I'm very mature and could pass as a adult... Could you please tell me what you were talking about? What were you guys talking about? Because your hand looks just like mind... I don't get it... what do you do too I want to do it. I'm big. I'm growed up. Please tell me? Or show me”
Toru blinked a few times as he registered what Roki had just asked of Mika. Smiling to himself he got a idea and quickly walked over to Roki. Placing his arm around Roki he smiled and messed up the boys hair. “Aww Roki you really wanna know? Feel you ready to play with the big boys~”
He snickered at the words he had used before quickly continuted. “I'll show you baby brother have no fear~ That why I'm here as you older brother. To show you thing you wouldn't think of on your own...” Toru pulled Roki along behind him and straight out of the lunch room.
Once they reached the hallway and he made sure no one was there he turned to Roki and pushed him up against the wall. Placing his knee against Roki's lower body he stared him in the eyes. “Ever wonder what this actutlly does, Roki? There's a lot more to it that meets the eye trust me~”
Toru felt a shiver run down his back as he tried to keep his thoughts under control. He was having a hard time dealing with things since he had been breathing funny and blushing for a few minutes now. 'Turn off... Turn off... Ugh I feel nothing below yet my face is burning as is my chest...'

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Mika Word count: ~ Notes: Aww flustered Toru~ Kinda cute but he's still acting like a jerk so eh... -3-
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student

Coins : 238

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:53 am

Airamyst hiccuped softly afraid of everything that was happening. He didn't know what to do or where to go. Right at that moment he heard Jeamesero start crying again as well and looked up at him.
“I'm not hungry anymore either, but... I can't leave Nii Nii all alone with his friend... What if he needs me?”
Airamyst nodded slowly understanding the boys point of view. Turning back he saw that Shun seemed to hug the boy and start rocking him, probalby comforting the boy as best he could. Slowly Airamyst scooted closer to Jeamesero and whispered softly. “Can we go now...?”
He really wanted to help but wasn't sure how to and the more the boy cried the more uneasy and scared Airamyst grew. 'Not much help here either... Almost useless... Why did I want to come to this school again...?' He thought sadly to himself, causing more tears to trail down his cheeks.
“O-okay... let's go... Nii Nii can handle it himself, think... please ma'am, do you wanna keep us company? I'm scared...”
At first Airamyst thought he might mean him but upon looking over he saw Jeames had grabbed the girl from earlier's hand.

“Of course I'll keep you company. Both of you.”
Airamyst wiped his eyes and rested his hands just infront of his mouth. He whimpered feeling scared still, but left out as well. He wanted someone to hold his hand and comfort him. So slowly he padded over to the girl all the while shyly loooking at his feet.
Once he was next to her he looked up, still watery eyed and grabbed her hand before speaking. “C-can I hold you hand too? Cause I wanna hold someone's hand also... Miss...” He blushed lightly and sniffled, once more wiping his eyes as the tears never seemed to want to stop.
Swallowing he looked at Shun and Hikaru, cuddling his cheek against her hand. “Where we gonna g-go? We're not gonna stay here right...? Pwease say nu...” Slowly looking around her, yet still cuddling her hand close, Airamyst spoke to Jeamesero. “Wanna get a drink at least? I'm not hungy but a drink would be okay. Plus I won't gain any weight from just drinking stuff so its okay.”
He giggled softly, now hugging her arm. Finally after all the dramam he was starting to feel better and safe again.

Addressed: Jeames, Decoris Mentioned: Hikaru, Shun Word Count: ~ Notes: sucks and very short but at least he's being cute?
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)

Coins : 544

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:16 am

NPC

Cole Allen dragged Daigo straight out the lunchroom door and into the hallway. He turned and pulled the boy along wanting to take him a good ways away so that he had nothing to do but listen. Though knowing Daigo he guessed it wouldn't have much effect, never the less he would speak with him all the same. Just before he reached the end of the hall he stopped and let go of Daigo's shirt, crossing his arms before addressing the boy. “Have anything to say for yourself?” He asked but didn't wait for an answer before continuing.
This whole situation was getting on his nerves. Cole had a feeling when Daigo hadn't shown up something like this would happen though he hated it all the same. For crying out loud all he had wanted was to take his break, so that he could eat, smoke, and return to his teaching in the afternoon. God he felt he needed another smoke right now.
“What were you thinking starting a fight in the cafeteria!? You purposely skip my class along with all your others I’m sure then suddenly start a fight!? You think that's wise? Let me tell you I'm getting sick and tired of how you act around others. You show no respect for anyone including yourself!” AS he spoke he grew more and more upset with this boy. Reaching in his pocket he pulled out a cigarette and popped it in his mouth, lighting it and taking a long drag.
“Hello, Daddy~”
Cole opened his eyes and found a girl speaking to Daigo. Great just what he needed, another person thrown into the mix. Guess he wasn't ever going to get a break to eat now. The girl however turned to him and smiled.
“Seems like Daigo got himself in lots of trouble. How are you going to punish him, mister?”
Cole pulled his smoke away and breathed out, smoke slowly coming out of his mouth as he thought. He turned his gaze to Daigo, a smile forming on his face now. “That's actually a good idea. Since talking never seems to work let's try a special approach with you. Daigo after school you will be in my classroom until you have cleaned every inch of it. That includes sweeping the floors, dusting the desks, emptying the trash, and wiping down the black board.”
He took another drag of his cigarette before breathing out and continuing. “Don't worry about doing a good job because I will personally over see it gets done. Oh and one last thing. You will be attending the last two of you classes today and while cleaning I expect you to be able to tell me about them each. Once your don I will fill you in on what you missed in my class and you will repeat it back to me. Then and ONLY then will you be allowed to leave.”

Addressed: Daigo, Haya
Mentioned: Other teachers.
Back to top Go down
http://blackrosehighschool.actieforum.com
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:28 am

‘’That's actually a good idea. Since talking never seems to work let's try a special approach with you. Daigo after school you will be in my classroom until you have cleaned every inch of it. That includes sweeping the floors, dusting the desks, emptying the trash, and wiping down the black board.’’, the teacher said after he had looked at Haya, now staring back at Daigo. He had lit a cigarette in the meantime and was now smoking it inside the building. Haya hated cigarettes, mainly the smoke and the smell, so she held her arm in front of her face, covering her mouth, but her eyes kept holding that same sweet innocent expression. She glanced over to Daigo for a moment, as if she wanted to tell him ''look what I brought you in''; she loved teasing him till his angry evil side came out, and it got him into trouble even more.
‘’Don't worry about doing a good job because I will personally over see it gets done. Oh and one last thing. You will be attending the last two of you classes today and while cleaning I expect you to be able to tell me about them each. Once your don I will fill you in on what you missed in my class and you will repeat it back to me. Then and ONLY then will you be allowed to leave.’’, the teacher continued and Haya, still holding her arm in front of her mouth, giggled, her eyes closed for a few seconds.
Slowly lowering her arm she looked at Daigo with still that same sweet smile, but her brown eyes held something mischievous to them. ‘’That sounds like a perfect punishment, mister.’’, she said, still looking at Daigo, before finally addressing the boy. ‘’Well Daddy, doesn't sound that good? Now you can become like captain Levi.’’
she winked at him, giggling again, before thinking of an idea and adding: ‘’Oh, and while you're at it you can also clean my locker here in the school and my dorm room. Normally I would do that myself but I've been sick this morning so I didn't get to it. What do you say, Daddyyy~?’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Teacher, Daigo \\ Mentioned: Same as addressed \\ Word Count: 366, getting a little bit better... \\ Notes: Attack on Titan reference there. xD
Back to top Go down
Daigo
Student

Coins : 297

Student basics
Name: Daigo Tategami

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:14 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Have anything to say for yourself?’’, the teacher, Cole Allen, asked. He had dragged Daigo somewhere else, and now they were standing in the hallway, a long way from the school's cafeteria. The boy said no word in response; he kept his mouth shut tightly as he crossed his arms and stared at the teacher, just stared. ‘’What were you thinking starting a fight in the cafeteria!? You purposely skip my class along with all your others I’m sure then suddenly start a fight!? You think that's wise? Let me tell you I'm getting sick and tired of how you act around others. You show no respect for anyone including yourself!’’
‘’That you are my economics teacher doesn't mean you know everything about me, asshole.’’, Daigo thought, his eyes still staring, his arms still crossed, but once again he didn't say anything at all.
Daigo closed his eyes with a frown and a groan and was ready to hear what speech the teacher would give him, what punishment he would give him. But at that moment a familiar voice spoke to him, and Daigo turned his head to look at a girl whom he actually knew quite well, yet not enough.
‘’Hello, Daddy~’’, the girl said, Haya was her name, and she smiled at him. Daigo had often flirted with her when he was his aunt's place together with Shun; she used to be Shun's girlfriend but they had ended up breaking up because she had kissed another boy. Not that Daigo cared any less; the more boys this girl kissed, the more she became interesting to him. Because that meant the better his chances were of getting her to sleep with him, which he wanted to do with all girls; after all girls were free compared to hookers.
‘’Well well well, baby girl~ Haya, long time no see, you look beautiful, like a slut; the kind of sluts I like the most~’’, he said to her, grinning a huge evil grin. But Haya seemed to ignore him, or she didn't hear him at all, because she looked at the teacher and addressed the man instead.

‘’Seems like Daigo got himself in lots of trouble. How are you going to punish him, mister?’’, she said and Daigo stared at her in shock before hissing like an angry snake, his eyes on her, his tongue pushed out and held between his teeth; the tongue of a serpent.
‘’You little witch...’’, he muttered under his breath, but it was unheard, because the teacher now started speaking; the man had lit a cigarette in the meantime, inside the building; he seemed excited about giving Daigo his punishment now that he was filling his lungs with nicotine, and Haya had helped him make the punishment worse, it seemed.
‘’That's actually a good idea. Since talking never seems to work let's try a special approach with you. Daigo after school you will be in my classroom until you have cleaned every inch of it. That includes sweeping the floors, dusting the desks, emptying the trash, and wiping down the black board. Don't worry about doing a good job because I will personally over see it gets done. Oh and one last thing. You will be attending the last two of you classes today and while cleaning I expect you to be able to tell me about them each. Once your don I will fill you in on what you missed in my class and you will repeat it back to me. Then and ONLY then will you be allowed to leave.’’, the teacher said and Daigo gave him an angry stare.
‘’Are you serious!?’’, he asked angrily. He rolled his eyes as he decided it was best to calm down right now. He needed to know which classes he had next, but he realized his bag and his schedule were still in his dorm room.
‘’That sounds like a perfect punishment, mister. Well Daddy, doesn't sound that good? Now you can become like captain Levi. Oh, and while you're at it you can also clean my locker here in the school and my dorm room. Normally I would do that myself but I've been sick this morning so I didn't get to it. What do you say, Daddyyy~?’’

‘’You bitch...’’, Daigo murmured as he gave Haya an evil glare, feeling like he was watched and surrounded; he began to feel rather uncomfortable now.
At that moment a student passed by, a boy with short black hair and classes; who just now was looking at his schedule. He was a classmate from Daigo so a senior as well, and Daigo grinned, gripping the boy's schedule tight and taking it from him. ‘’Borrowing it, don't worry. Let me see.’’, he said, taking a long look at the schedule. ‘’But... the two last classes are... biology and art class. I have neither of those! So I need to go to classes I haven't chosen!? Or what!?’’
He roughly gave the schedule back to the boy who gave him an angry glare before moving on, trying to neatly straighten his schedule with Daigo had crumbled at a few places. ‘’Are you insane!? I'm not gonna waste my time like this! This is nonsense, inhumane!’’
‘’is starting a fight and getting caught any better?’’, a voice in his mind asked him; his conscience, which barely showed up. He bit his lip in response to the thought and stared at the ground; it was his own fault, he had to go with this teacher and waste his precious day. ‘’At least I had taken the chance to feed my snake...’’
He looked up at the teacher and closed his eyes again, lifting his arms and holding his wrists out to the man, close together, like he wanted the teacher to put handcuffs on them. ‘’Okay man, whatever. Take me. Butt fuck me hard today, I don't care...’’, he muttered, one of his jokes whenever he was busted or just irritated or angry, knowing he was wrong about a certain thing. ‘’Tame me hard, sir.’’

Addressed: Teacher, Haya Mentioned: A boy Word Count: 1013 Notes: I. Love. Daigo. Why didn't I ever get him in this roleplay sooner!? D:
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Coins : 517

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:53 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

As Shun kept the bottle of water in front of Hikaru's face he suddenly felt a hand on his head, rubbing his hair, or more like fingers running through it; slender fingers of a female person. ‘’That's... awkward...’’, he thought and he turned his head to look who it was, but he saw no one there. Or the person had left already or it was one of the students behind him trying to be an annoying person, though, it could be any of them, since there were more students than one. ‘’Okay that was weird...’’
Suddenly he felt movement and turned his head to Hikaru to see the boy pulling back, away from him. He seemed to have finally woken up, and Shun smiled weakly at him, hoping he was doing better now.
‘’Dafuq man...?’’, Hikaru mumbled and Shun frowned at him as the boy scooted away from him, not sure what was going on with him right now. ‘’Ummm... sorry about that, Takeru.’’
‘’No, don't apologize. It's okay. I'm glad you're back.’’, Shun said to him in response, feeling confused slightly as to why Hikaru would apologize. He didn't mind the boy hugging him while being sad, he actually quite liked hugs himself, even though he barely asked for them to anyone. Mostly he got his hugs from Jeamesero, but that boy was a true hugger, he never needed to ask, he was always attacked with hugs by that kid, which was nice.
‘’I um... Well I didn't mean to... That is I kinda... Well... God I'm weird aren't I?’’, Hikaru asked and Shun shook his head, still smiling weakly at him. ‘’You are not weird, you are you. And you needed me at that point so I tried to be there for you.’’, Shun said, hearing a few students giggle at them. He looked at Hikaru and shook is head, the smile still on his face. ‘’Ignore them, they don't know how you feel right now.’’

‘’S-so the nurses office? Yeah sure~ I pr-probably look like a huge bloody m-mess... um... l-lead the way?’’, Hikaru said and Shun nodded, getting to his feet and grabbing Hikaru's arm, carefully and slowly pulling the boy up as to not hurt him more; he was already hurt enough. He pulled Hikaru's arm over his shoulder, giving him some support. Walking over to the table he made Hikaru sit down, putting him down carefully and pulling back his arms. He stood beside the boy and grabbed his bag, digging in it and taking out a few tissues. He bend down a bit so he he was on eye level with Hikaru and stared pressing the tissues against his face, nicely and softly taking some of the blood away. After that he put the tissues in Hikaru's hand, smiling at him weakly, though there was a sign of worry in his eyes.
‘’Press these against the wounds on your face. It's a pretty long way to the nurse office and it would be a bad thing to make a mess on our way.’’, he said, gently pushing another tissue against the boy's forehead. He stared his his eyes for a moment before realizing what he was doing and blushed slightly, pulling back and staring at the floor. ‘’Um... okay. Let's just go to the nurse office. I will help you.’’
Shun grabbed Hikaru's arm again and pulled the boy back up, supporting him once more as he started walking towards the hallway. His eyes fell on Jeamesero who was holding a girl's hand and he spoke to the boy. ‘’Jeames, can you and your friends stay here and have something to eat? I want you to have a nice break. As for Hikaru, I will take care of him so don't worry too much. I will text you soon, okay little brother?’’
Before waiting for an answer he went on walking again, taking the wounded boy with him, making sure he wouldn't stumble and fall. It was still a pretty long way to the nurse office but Shun wanted to get there as soon as possible to help Hikaru the best he could. After all he felt pretty responsible for what had happened; he could have jumped in between or stopped Daigo sooner, but instead he had turned his back on Hikaru, his body had been frozen in shock at that time. It was all his fault.

Addressed: Hikaru, Jeamesero Mentioned: Decoris, Airamyst (sort of), Daigo Word count: 734 Notes: ~To the Nurse's Office~
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:51 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Huh? Whatcha say, Nii Nii? Sowwy... I was just...’’, Roki said and Mikazaru looked at him. He didn't really know what the boy was talking about; he had already forgotten why he had probably said Roki's name to catch his attention. ‘’Um I'm sorry Roki, got a bit lost there... Anyway, let's just go and-’’
‘’Um Nii Nii? May I ask you something? Since I'm very mature and could pass as an adult... Could you please tell me what you were talking about? What were you guys talking about? Because your hand looks just like mind... I don't get it... what do you do too?’’, Roki continued to speak and asked Mikazaru this question, and Mikazaru looked down at him with a confused look on his face, a bit dazed. He hadn't expected the boy to ask him this question but no he had. However, Mikazaru didn't feel like explaining. Explaining things like this to a kid always made him feel quite nervous and awkward.
‘’Well um... it was just a joke, you don't have to understand it. Or... just ask your brother, he could explain it to you in a non sick way, I hope...’’, Mikazaru mumbled in response, feeling a bit ashamed for his words and actions. He stared at the ground, not really sure what else to say to the younger boy.
‘’I want to do it. I'm big. I'm growed up. Please tell me? Or show me?’’, Roki asked and Mikazaru swallowed, looking away even more now, growing more and more uncomfortable. ‘’Well I can't show you but maybe you will get it and do it when you're older. Just don't expect me to explain this stuff to you, I'm not good at that...’’, Mikazaru responded, rubbing the back of his head; he decided to be honest with Roki and tell him now that he just didn't really want to explain that stuff to someone instead of being completely awkward about it all the time.

‘’Aww Roki you really wanna know? Feel you ready to play with the big boys~ I'll show you baby brother have no fear~ That why I'm here as you older brother. To show you thing you wouldn't think of on your own...’’, Toru spoke suddenly and he dragged Roki along through the cafeteria and out into the hallway. Mikazaru stared at him in confusion and in a daze, before realizing Toru was probably gonna do something bad to Roki.
Once he thought that he came into action, moving through the crowd of students to keep up with the two younger boys. He lost them out of sight for a moment but soon found them as he stepped out of the cafeteria. Roki was pushed up against the wall and Toru held him firmly against it, both standing in a rather awkward position. Mikazaru took a deep breath and stepped up to the two, arms crossed as he looked down at Toru.
‘’Step away from him, Toru.’’, he said with a rather calm tone in his voice, to his surprise. ‘’You don't wanna do anything you might regret after.’’

Addressed: Roki, Toru Mentioned: Crowd of students Word Count: 517 Notes: ucky post...

Akumakina @ DeviantART
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Coins : 558

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:26 am

Hikaru let out a soft shady breath as he looked at his hands. He felt very ackward as most of what had happened came rushing back to him. He could feel his wounds and cut all across his face and arms start to sting, no longer num since his attacker was gone.
He winced and rasied his hand to his cheek, slowly pulling it back to see a small amount of blood on his fingers. 'Nice... At least he didn't hurt Takeru though.' At that thought Hikaru smiled softly. He suddenly saw movement just in front of him and looked up to see Shun standing. The boy reached out and pulled at Hikaru's arm, which Hikaru was gratful to, for it enabled him to stand finally.
Just as he was up though Shun took his arm and placed it around his neck, causing Hiakru face to burn suddenly with embarressment. Quickly he averted his eyes and let the boy lead him, not saying a word. As he was led over to a table Hikaru groaned softly as he felt blood trailing down his face. He sat down with a heavy breath as he loooked at Shunt o see what the boy was doing.
“Press these against the wounds on your face. It's a pretty long way to the nurse office and it would be a bad thing to make a mess on our way there.”

Hikaru gasped as a tissue was pressed against his forehead and face. He calmed however as Shun seemed to start cleaning his face of the blood and stared into the boys eyes as he worked. 'Hm. Good friend and male nurse... Nurse...' Hikaru jumped and shook his head blushing darkly at his thoughts as he mentaly punished himself. 'No no no! Bad Hikaru! That's weird and gross! Ugh! Go away go away!'
Suddenly he noticed that Shun had pulled back and looked up at the boy who seemed to be blushing as well. Slowly nodding his head to the side he start to ask if something was wrong or on his mind but didn't get a chance  since Shun spoke first.
“Um... okay. Let's just go to the nurse office. I will help you.”
Hikaru nodded slowly and let the boy take his arm once more, pulling him to his feet. With some effert and help from Shun he started towards the hallway. However Shun stopped and turned to speak with his younger brother Jeames. 'Poor little guy. Forgot he was even here.'
“Jeames, can you and your friends stay here and have something to eat? I want you to have a nice break. As for Hikaru, I will take care of him so don't worry too much. I will text you soon, okay little brother?”

For a moment he thought Jeames might answer or the girl he was with but Shun turned away before they could. Hikaru was quiet until they were out of the cafeteria, then he spoke in a horse whisper. “Takeru... Um I am sorry for starting a fight with your cousin.” He said quietly
Really looking back at his actions, even though he felt stupid for doing it he felt he would do the same thing again. “An-anyway... I just wanted to tell you...” He started before letting his voice trail off. He stopped Shun and himself, slowly taking his and placing it up to Shuns cheek. Once he could look straight into the boys eyes he spoke again. “I don't regret it. At all. Okay? And it's in no way at all your fault. So don't be thinking that because i know you are.”
Hikaru chuckled softly and smiled at Shun. “I know you all too well so don't deny it.” His smile faded though as he sighed and dropped his hand. “It's just... I was scared. The way he was acting I thought he would hurt you. I had to say something. If I had stood by and he had I... I would have never forgiven myself.” Slowly he started to walk again, making sure to lean on Shun, as he walked towards the nurses office. “Because... your my boy... and no one will ever hurt you as long as I am here...” Hikaru spoke in a tiny whisper, though he wasn't sure if Shun could hear him.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Jeames, Airamyst, Decoris Word Count: ~ Notes: Say what you want but this is sweet as heck~<33

Back to top Go down
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:02 am

Roki continuted to look over Mika's hand, still trying to figure out what they had been taking about. He knew it had something to do with their hands but pass that he wasn't sure. 'Didn't Nii Nii say something about the bathroom?' He thought, remebering the older boy saying something to that degree.
“Well um.. it was just a joke, you don't have to understand it. Or... just ask your brother, he could explain it to you in a non sick way, I hope...”
Roki blinked and looked up into Mika's eyes with his huge curious orbs. “Really?” He wondered out loud before turning to look at Toru. “You sure...?” He asked the boy a bit doubtful and uneasy. If it was something Toru knew about and could exspain he wasn't sure if he wanted to know what it was.
“Well I can't show you but maybe you will get it and do it when you older. Just don't exoect me to explain this stuff to you, I'm not good at that...”
Roki shook his head slowly and turned back to Mika. He gripped the boys hand and shook it, pulling a bit as he spoke. “But I'm big now! I am growed up! I wanna know now! Why do I have to wait Nii Nii?” The boy rushed to say, starting to grown inpaciont.
Suddenly he heard the noise of Toru moving and hugged Mika's arm again, peering up at Toru. He felt him ruffle his hair and let out a tiny whimper of unsureness.

"Aww Roki you really wanna know? Feel your ready to play with the big boys~ I'll show you baby brother have no fear~ That's why I'm here as you older brother. To show you things you wouldn't think of on your own.”
Roki opened his mouth to respond, but didn't get a chance because Toru grabbed his arm and dragged him away. As they neared the door Roki looked back and held out his hand for Mika. He whimpered and started to greow scared. He wasn't sure what Toru was going to do, but if it was away from his Nii Nii he was sure it wasn't very good.
They barely got out of the room and into the hall before Trou pushed him up against the wall. Roki opened his mouth to speak though was cut off when Toru pressed his knee against his lower body. He gasped at it, a very weird feeling starting to grow in his lower body.
"Ever wonder what this actutlly does, Roki? There's a lot more to it that meets the eye trust me~”
Roki whimpered softly and shook his head, trying to pull away from Toru. He didn't like the look in the boys eyes or the smile in his face. Though he gasped again as he felt the feeling grow the more he moved.
Scared and unsure Roki start to sob softly, tears forming and trailing down his cheeks. Suddenly he heard a noise and turned to see Mika standing there.
“Step away from him, Toru. You don't wanna do anything you might regret after.”
Roki swallowed tears falling faster as he spoke in a tiny whisper. “Nii Nii I don't wanna know anymore... I'm scared... Can I just go eat now? I'm really hungy and my tummy is starting to hurt...” Slowly he looked up at Toru before adressing his older brother. “Please, Toru? I dont wanna know anymore... Your scaring me... I don't like it...”

Addressed: Mika, Toru Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 582 Notes: ~

Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:34 am

Toru tried to force away the feelings and voice he kept hearing in his mind. Normally he didn't mind being told how much he was loved or random thing he could do to people. Heck he even had normal conversions with them. However now wasn't the time for it since he wanted to show Roki what the boy was curious about.
He heard Roki whimper softly and turn his head away from him. This made the boy giggle and push his knee harder against Roki's crotch. "Mmm~ Feeling something Roki? That's what I was talking about. Don't worry though it get so much better then that~"
Suddenly the boy started to struggle and Toru had to fight to keep him still. "Cut it out Roki! Do you wanna know or not? I mean come on I'm even offering to do all the work for you." He hissed growing a bit frustrated now. 'Maybe he's too young, babe.' He heard in his mind. 'No because I was younger when I did it with... with... ugh shut up for once your starting stuff again!'
He heard Roki gasp and blinked. His younger brothers face was quite a sight now to him. He was blushing and seemed soft of breath, though quite unsure and scared too. Tears started to fall down the boys cheeks and Toru grinned. Seemed it was working weather Roki wanted it or not.

"Step away from him, Toru. You don't wanna do anything you might regret after."
Toru scoffed and rolled his eyes. This boy was seriously starting to get on his nerves. Hadn't Roki asked him to. Even Mika had said for Toru to show him. "As if he's perfectly fine. I'm willing to bet he's never been better~"
"Nii Nii I don't wanna know anymore... I'm scared... Can I just go eat now? I'm really hungy and my tummy is starting to hurt... Please, Toru? I don't wanna know anymore... Your scaring me... I don't like it..."
Toru started to laugh at Roki's words. Quickly dropping his hand down Roki's body and slipping it into Roki's pants he shook his head. "As if. If you didn't want it then why so needy looking, baby brother~" He asked as he rubbed his hand against the younger boy. He listened to his whimpers and short of breath gasps, loving them. This was another one of his favorite things to do. Toy with people's inner body feelings.
Just as he was sure Roki would start begging he pulled back quickly. He wiped his hand on Roki's shirt and let go, watching the boy slowly drop to the floor. Toru chuckled and turned with a sparkle in his eyes to look at Mika. "Why you want me to stop? Feeling jealous, Nii Nii~" He asked letting his voice drop to that of a small child's as he said the boy's nickname.

Within a split second he was away from Roki and next to Mika. He circled the boy and trailed his hands around Mika's shoulders and chest slowly, seductively. "You wanna feel it too? I'm very good I promise~ very soft hands, I make sure of that. Kinda have to since my love always likes to take it nice and slow."
Toru giggled softly and stopped right in front of Mika. He brushed the boys hair from his eyes before cupping his face and leaning in. "Though you'll feel nothing but relief I can assure you, my Nii Nii." Slowly Toru trailed his right hand down the boys body and right to his piece, cupping it quickly and rubbing very slowly. "Tor- I mean my lover always agrees~" He whispered, quickly fixing his mistake.
He cursed himself in his thoughts knowing he had to be more careful. 'Dummy don't say that! Last thing you need is your brother finding out your a freak of nature...' Though to his surprise the boy in his mind answered. 'No... Toru your special~ There's others like you and you know it. Please don't say your a freak... It hurts me...' He instantly felt bad and answered back softly. 'Right... very sorry, my love.'
Shaking himself from his thoughts he went back to the matter at hand. Pulling Mika's face slowly, gently down he smiled evilly and whispered one final question. "You choice. Wanna feel the relief my soft hands can give?"

Addressed: Roki, Mika Mentioned: ~ Word count: ~ Notes: Oh gawd Toru... O.O

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:19 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Nii Nii I don't wanna know anymore... I'm scared... Can I just go eat now? I'm really hungry and my tummy is starting to hurt...Please, Toru? I don't wanna know anymore... Your scaring me... I don't like it...’’, Roki whimpered, he seemed extremely scared and Mikazaru couldn't blame him; he too began to feel rather nervous, uncomfortable and awkward around Toru, especially now that he acted this... strange.
‘’L-let him go, T-Toru.’’, Mikazaru said, his voice stuttering slightly as he spoke to the younger boy, though his eyes stayed on him firmly. ‘’As if. He's perfectly fine. I'm willing to bet he's never been better~’’, Toru said in response and that's when he slipped his hands into Roki's pants. Mikazaru stared big eyed and suddenly a boiling feeling of anger arose inside of him; it was enough.
‘’TORU!’’, he yelled, a furious look in his eyes as he looked at the boy, his hands balled up into fists, fingers clenched together, burying his nails into his palm. His hands had started to itch, though he had never hit someone before and he might never do so; he tried his best to keep his anger under control.
‘’As if. If you didn't want it then why so needy looking, baby brother~ Why you want me to stop? Feeling jealous, Nii Nii~’’, Toru asked Roki, like he was ignoring Mikazaru or hadn't heard the boy, but after that he turned his head to look at Mikazaru, his last words sending shiver's down Mikazaru's spine; he had the feeling something bad was going to happen, and before he knew it Toru stood in front of him, circling around him and touching his shoulders and his chest. ‘’You wanna feel it too? I'm very good I promise~ very soft hands, I make sure of that. Kinda have to since my love always likes to take it nice and slow. Though you'll feel nothing but relief I can assure you, my Nii Nii. Tor- I mean my lover always agrees~’’

‘’Stop... knock it off...’’, Mikazaru whispered, he felt tears stinging his eyes now, yet they didn't come out. He clenched his fists even firmer, feeling like she should act out of anger, but he told himself not to. He had always dealt with people's shit, he had always let them touch him in inappropriate ways, he had never fought back or struggled against them. He wanted Toru to stop, tried to get him to stop by using words. But the boy didn't listen, he continued to touch Mikazaru, he even grabbed his face and stared him right into his eyes. He was eighteen years old, yet he was being brought down by a fifteen years old, mentally, even physically. How could he let this boy do this all do him? How could he even stand it? He closed his eyes, shaking his head, keeping back his tears. ‘’Stop...’’
‘’You choice. Wanna feel the relief my soft hands can give?’’, Toru asked, his face mere inches away from Mikazaru's and Mikazaru's eyes shot open, tears rolling down his face as he had a quite shocked and insane look to his eyes suddenly.
Automatically the boy lifted his left hand and pulled away from Toru, bringing the fist down upon the boy's face hard as he screamed. ‘’Don't touch me! Don't touch Roki! Keep your filthy hands with you!’’, Mikazaru yelled, in shock. The tears finally screamed down as he hit Toru once, and he ran past the boy, grabbing Roki's hand and running away, pulling the thirteen years old along. He ran as fast as he could, not looking back to see if Toru was following them or not.
‘’Come on Roki, hurry, I will bring you to safety...’’, he said to the boy he was now holding hands with, hoping the kid could keep up with him. But he didn't really say it to calm down Roki. Instead he had said it just to calm his own nerves; because right now he was panicking. He had let a fifteen years old little creeper touch him and he hadn't acted sooner, like he never did; now all he wanted to do was get out of here and bring himself to safety so he could breathe, so Roki could breathe. No wonder Roki hated his brother do much.

Addressed: Toru, Roki (once) Mentioned: Roki Word Count: 721 Notes: Mika hit someone for the first time in his life. Well, Toru deserved it. -3-
~To the School's Hallway~

Akumakina @ DeviantART
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student

Coins : 305

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:24 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Silent footsteps on the floor, little feet tiptoeing across the ground; Lola walked quickly, like she was almost flying. That's what it looked like. Flying. She had been sitting in the back of each class, listening to the teachers carefully and making notes, making homework during the last few minutes when the students were given the chance to.
It was so noisy in school and all Lola did was look around her, being silent; she was the only one being silent, it seemed. Stepping into a big room she realized it was the cafeteria and she looked around for the person who took care of the meals the students ordered. Finding the lunch lady standing behind the counter she tiptoed over to the woman and stood still, staring at her. Her face was expressionless as she spoke.
‘’A sandwich with cheese please.’’, she ordered. Glancing away she stared around her, seeing so many other students like her.
No, not like her; they weren't like her at all.
They talked to each other and had fun, why she was a loner and quiet, standing on her own and only minding other people's business when she felt she needed to. Turning her head back to the lunch lady she grabbed her cheese sandwich and paid.
People cried and some where whispering, seemed like something had happened. Lola glanced at them and shrugged, guessing it was none of her business. Walking around the cafeteria looking for a seat she found this girl around her age or younger sitting at her table; looked like she was writing.
Holding her sandwich still and taking a bite from it she chewed slowly as she stared down at the working girl, each chew taking a long second. Her glare was cold, yet it held a sparkle of interest; someone on her own, working on her homework, someone like her?
She had to find out. Maybe this girl could become a friend of hers. Because, Lola preferred to talk to serious people like her. Annoying kids or crying people or people that misbehaved were of no use to her.
‘’Hey, making homework? Which subject?’’, she asked as she kept on standing there, taking another bite from her sandwich.

Addressed: Ustrina
Mentioned: Lunch room lady
Word Count: 370
Notes: First post. Is alright I guess?
Back to top Go down
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Roki stared at Mika, tears flooding down his cheeks as he started shaking. Toru was really scaring him badly as was the feelings in his lower body. He had never felt them before and wasn't sure what they were.
“L-let him go, T-Toru.”
Roki heard and blinked a few times before looking from Mika to Toru. “T-Toru... Pwease...” He whisperred softly. He yelped as Toru's hand sped up and felt his face heat up. His breath was now coming to him in short gasps of air. Slowly he watched his brother lean down and speak to him.
“As if. He's perfectly fine. I'm willing to bet he's never been better~”
Roki started to protest, to speak his mind but couldn't seem to find the words. For some reason even though his mind was saying no he body seemed to say yes. It was like they were fighting and his mind was losing to his body. That is what was scaring him most of all.
Suddenly Roki felt his brother pull back really quickly with his hand and sighed in relief thinking it was finally over. However Toru seemed to have different plans. Just as Roki felt his brother hand pull away he felt it again a split second later. Only in his pants rather then out.
Roki moaned loudly as his brother's hand made contact with his special zone between his legs, and started rubbing quickly. Tears still streaming down his face he started losing feeling in his legs a emece pleasure seemed to over take his body.
“TORU!”
Roki shook his head trying his best to fight back against the feelings his brother was giving him, but only seemed to make things worse. The more he fought the better the feelings got..
“If you didn't want it then why so needy looking, baby brother~”
Roki opened his mouth to answer but only moaned softly again. Quickly he bit his lip and closed his eyes, trying to think of anything other then where he was and what was happening.

He felt Toru speed up one final time and the feelings shoot thru his whole body. “Aaaaahhhhhhhhh~” Suddenly just as he brother started to pull away Roki's insides seemed to overflow and something shot out of him, causing his body to go still and overflow with pleasure. Pleasure he had never felt so strong before.
He felt Toru drop him and fell to the floor, unable to stand up by himself any longer. He shook and gasped for breath confused by what had occured. Even thoughhe heard voices he couldn't seem to make out who they belonged to or what was being said. 'What... what happened? So tired.. What did Toru do to me?'
Fear started to grip him again and he forced his eyes open. He saw two blurry looking figures, one of which he guessed was Toru and the other Mika. “...Nii... Nii...? Are you...? Are you okay?” He whispered softly.
Roki heard something loud smack against something and the sound of crying. Quickly forcing himself into a sitting posion, though it was quite painful, he looked around. Someone screamed at him and grabbed his hand pulling him to his feet.
“...........Roki.......bring you.....safety...”
Those were the only words Roki could make out and he swallowed tryingn to hear better. There was a lot of ringing in his ears. As he was pulled down the hallway he tried to look back to see what happened to Toru but couldn't.
Finally he collabsed and fell to the ground gasping for air. He was really much to weak to be running yet he mangied to make it a fair distence. Slowly he looked up at Mika and blinked a few times before speaking.
“Nii Nii..?” He said mostly in a question though. He wanted to be sure the boy heard him before speaking. “What was all that? Was... was that what he meant? ...what you meant?” He pulled himself to his bottem and sat with his legs in a 'w' as he tried to recal what had happened. “But... but that's almost like... almost like what... what daddy did...”

Addressed: Mika, Toru Mentioned: His father Word Count: ~ Notes: Mika gonna be mad~ Mika gonna be mad~ ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's cafeteria   

Back to top Go down

The school's cafeteria
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next