Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's hallway

Go down 
+23
Haya
Lola
Sakura
Massak
Motomo
Rocco
Zandra
Abigail
Yuki
Hikaru
Czech
Airamyst
Mikayla
Decoris
Hinami
Ryom Lee Soon
Ustrina
Rozu Hanabira
Shun
Roki
Mikazaru
Jeamesero
Headmaster
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell
Grade: Junior

The school's hallway - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:10 pm

Haya walked in the front, dragging Shun behind her as he held his hand tight. There was a big grin on her face as she went around the corner. She didn't let go of Shun's hand for one bit. He was going to be glued to her for a big part of the day. Because he had been clinging to her a year ago; now she was going to return the ''favor''. Or better said, she was going to annoy the shit out of him with it.
She dragged him around another corner. When she came past the nurse office, she noticed someone sitting on the ground. It was someone she recognized; the boy called Hikaru. Shun's friend, or boyfriend, or ex boyfriend, or whatever he was. Haya immediately got an idea and stopped, forcing herself to stop grinning as she tugged at Shun's arm.
‘’Shun daring, look. It's your friend.’’, she said, loud enough for the boy to hear. She walked over to Hikaru, while forcing Shun after her. She stopped right in front of the boy, looking down at him with an innocent smile. But her intention were evil.
‘’Hey there, you're Shun's friend, right? How are you doing? You seem a bit sad... Did you and Shun fight? Why don't you make up?’’, she asked him, not stopping her questioning. She wanted the two boys to feel awkward, to grow sad or angry, or just plain annoyed.
She then looked at Shun, eyeing the boy with sadness in her eyes. But she wasn't actually sad. She was going to make Hikaru jealous, acting like a weak and innocent girl. She wrapped her arms around Shun's neck after she had turned towards him, holding him tight.
‘’Why don't you two spend some time together again? It would be so sad to see you two lose you friendship... I might be your girlfriend but I don't want to get in your way.’’, she said, her last words even a bit louder than her others before. She had a hard time holding a smirk that tried to creep onto her face. With a bright innocent smile she stared Shun straight in his eyes, before kissing his lips shortly and softly, pulling back a few seconds later.

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Shun, Hikaru \\ Mentioned: - \\ Word Count: 376 \\ Notes: Short post...
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 11:30 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun walked after Haya as she dragged him along. She was walking so much faster than him; he had a hard time keeping up with her. He didn't really feel like going after her, but neither did he feel like wanting to be alone. He was quite confused at the moment. He had no idea anymore what he wanted, thus is seemed like he didn't care. He let her drag him along without struggling, because his mind was not in the right place. His body was not his own right now.
They came around a corner and suddenly Haya came to a stop, causing Shun to almost bump into her. He blinked a few times in confusion, still not really in the right world with his mind, as he looked at her. Then he looked at where she was staring to, and found Hikaru sitting there. He seemed sad. Shun swallowed and stared at the ground. A faint blush appeared on his cheeks. Haya didn't seem to notice.
‘’Shun daring, look. It's your friend.’’, she aid as she tugged at his arm, and she dragged him towards the boy. Shun let out a sigh as he stood there behind her and avoided eye contact with Hikaru, feeling really stupid and terrible once again.
‘’Hey there, you're Shun's friend, right? How are you doing? You seem a bit sad... Did you and Shun fight? Why don't you make up?’’, Haya asked Hikaru and Shun clenched his hand into a fist, digging his nails into the skin of his palm. It stung, made right now all he wanted to feel was physical pain, instead of the torturing mentally one.
Suddenly Haya spun around and wrapped her arms around Shun. She looked at him with this ad look, but also a smile. ‘’Why don't you two spend some time together again? It would be so sad to see you two lose you friendship... I might be your girlfriend but I don't want to get in your way.’’, she said and she kissed him on the lips, soft and quick. It didn't even last a few seconds. Shun swallowed again and blushed even more, looking away. He stared at the ground. He didn't want to look at any of the two right now. He was too terrified.
‘’I... I don't know... I'm not really in the mood to talk right now...’’, he whispered in terror. He wanted nothing more than for Haya to let go of him, but he didn't dare to push her away, terrified he would hurt her feelings. He had already hurt Hikaru's and probably Jeamesero's, for ignoring the boy for quite a while, so he didn't want to do the same thing to Haya. So he let her hold him, for as long as she wanted to. But he didn't hug her back.
‘’I um... maybe we should go somewhere else...?’’, he asked Haya as he still looked away, before lifting his eyes to Hikaru slightly and feeling tears starting to sting his eyes. ‘’I um... I'm sorry, Hikaru...’’

Addressed: Haya, Hikaru Mentioned: Jeamesero Word count: 509 Notes: Eh...
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 10:32 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Jeamesero took Airamyst with him to school. They walked through the big hallways when suddenly Airamyst pulled back his arm. Jeamesero stopped and turned around to look at the boy, seeing him pull at his shirt and skirt a lot. The boy chuckled and stood there waiting, patiently. He waited for Airamyst to finish what he was doing. As soon as Airamyst was done he looked at Jeamesero and seemed to feel quite embarrassed.
‘’Sorry I um... This uniform is a bit short and I have um... s-something my mom gave me s-so... Any-anyway I don't have class the first period so wanna go look around in the library~?’’, the boy said and Jeamesero looked at him in confusion, not sure what he was talking about. However, after Airamyst mentioned the library Jeamesero nodded.
‘’Sure, then I can bring back this book I had borrowed a few days ago. I thought I would like to read it, but it turned out to be a stupid book...’’, Jeamesero said. They had their first hour off. They could spent it in the library. That was going to be fun. Looking for new books and look through the pages. Jeamesero wanted to see if the library had some series of books to read, for example Harry Potter. Though, he doubted it since it was the school's library. But he could always try.
‘’I u-um... I have to go potty really bad now... B-be right back unless you wanna c-come with me, jayjay!’’, Airamyst suddenly said and he turned around heading for the restrooms. Jeamesero chuckled again and walked after the boy. Though, Airamyst's actions quite confused him. Airamyst wanted to act like a girl and be seen like a girl, that's why he had walked into the girl's restroom at the cafe on Monday. Yet now he ran into the boy's. Jeamesero stood outside the door, waiting and looking inside. He was a boy o he could go in there, but he was just a little bit lost right now. He decided it was best to wait for Airamyst to return from the restroom.
‘’When you're done I would love to go to the library with you. After that I have Photography though... we don't share that class, sadly.’’, Jeamesero said into the restroom as he waited outside for the boy. He loved Photography class, but being without Airamyst made him feel quite lonely. Especially now that Shun was spending time with Haya and not giving Jeamesero a single message or look. It felt like his Nii Nii had abandoned him. Jeamesero sighed and leaned with his back against the wall, staring at the ceiling. He was really worried about Shun.

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Haya, Shun Word Count: 448 Notes: Short post...
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 2:18 am

Airamyst rushed into the restroom door, not noticing at first it was the boys room and not the girls. Though to be honest at the time he didn't really care about that. Once in the room he looked around in a slight panic, scanning over the room to be sure that no one else was in there as he shifted his weight from one foot to the other.
The boy looked nervously at the door as he heard movement just outside, yet didn't stand there long enough to see who it was. Quickly he rushed over to the stalls and popped into one, shutting the door behind himself. He then went about his buisness, his face darkening a tiny bit as he heard the door open.
“When you're done I would love to go to the library with you. After that I have Photography though... we don't share that class, sadly.”
Airy bit his lip, popping his feet togther as he felt tear fill his orbs and the feeling in his stomach grow a bit worse. 'But Jeames...' He thought quietly to himself, tiny tears spilling down his cheeks. He felt so lost, so confused as to why he was acting like he was and how he should act. He had always seemed to be so sure yet no he just didn't know, though he didn't like how he was crying about it.
Suddenly the door opened up and Airy jumped at the sound, finishing and fixing his clothes before looking out the crack in the door. He watched a boy, a bit older then him by his looks, run up to the sink. The boy started to throw a fit, hitting the walls and screaming before walking back and forth.
Airamyst started crying softly, a bit scared to leave with the boy in there. It wasn't bad enough he held the appearince of a girl at this point in time, but he also was sure the boy would hurt him if he left. 'What's wrong with him..? Why does he scream and distory stuff so?'
The boy then jerked something quickly from his pocket, a pocket knife by the looks, and began to  carve up his arm. Airamyst broke at that, closing his eyes and shaking his head as the smell of iron and blood reached his nose. He had seen others do this before, always hating how it looked, felt, the thought of blood rushing from large cut from his arms made him almost sick.
“NO!!!” He screamed in a mixed of fear, confusion, and hurt. Airy tore from the stall he was in, rushing over to the boy as he cleaned and put away the knife. He stood staring at the boy, just in front of him as hot tears flooded down his soft cheeks. “P-pwease... Sir...” He murmured softly as he sniffled and his lip qivered softly.
“Don't do dat... pwease... no more... I don't wike it... It... it hurt...” He wiped at his orbs, forcing a small smile as he walked forward. He quickly gave the boy a warm hug, making sure it didn't last long so it wasn't weird. After all he only wanted the boy to feel better and really only wanted to be held a long time by Jeames.
Slowly he pulled back and pulled from his tiny bag at his side a pack of guazes along with some medicene. He set to work, pulling up the boys sleeve and wetting down some of the guazes before cleaning his cuts. After that he placed on the medicene and finally dressing the wounds with guazes.
He then placed all the items back in his bag and grabbed the boy arm, the one he hadn't cut up, using it to pull him down to his height. He reached up and patted the older boy on the head, smiling a bit before speaking. “It's all okies. World not dat bads now ish it? You be okies and nu more cut arms pwease... I don't wike it... It scary...”
Airy then left go of the boy and turned to face the door, remebering Jeames was waiting for him outside. He yelped at the thought, taking off out the door and stopping once outside. He saw Jeames leaning against the wall and waiting for him. He blushed a tiny bit and hid his arms behidn his back shyly though he forced himself to look Jeames in the eyes. “Sorry about dat, Jayjay...”
He then edged himself closer to the boy, his heart beating faster and faster in his ears as he did so. Once standing right next to the boy he giggled innocently and nuzzled his face against the boys shoulder cutely, blinking up at him as he whispered. “So we goes to the library now?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeames, Motomo Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Airy makes a perfect little mommy even to others older -3-
Also yay fixed post box finally~
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 3:58 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru heard the sound of footsteps nearby and slowly raised his head, shaking a tiny bit from the pain in his chest. He stared in a daze up at what appeared to be a girl to him, one that looked like someone he had seen before. Though he finally placed her when she began to speak, her voice filled with innocence and love or so it seemed.
“Shun saring, look. It's your friend.”
Hikaru's thoughts and pain rushed from his mind as he looked up at her in great confusion. Shun? Shun was here? Nearby? He turned his head a bit and sure enough he was there. The boy he had been trying so hard to avoid all week, or the other way around maybe. What ever it was he was in shock once he saw the boy that he just stared at him, a blank look on his face as he listened to them.
“Why don't you two spend some time together again? It would be so sad to see you two lose your friendship... I might be your girlfriend but I don't want to get in your way.”
Hikaru blinked in confusion, forcing himself to his feet as he looked between them. 'No... No I didn't hear that right... I couldn't have... I mean I knew he was avoiding me but...' He though in fear as his face lost most of its color. Before he could find his words or even making any movement to speak or react, the girl with Shun leaned in and kissed him. On the lips.
All the boy heard in his mind was a sound of glass breaking. He stared at them, in a daze as tears silently rushed to fill his orbs, trailing down his face. He didn't want to believe it, hadn't wanted to even think about it until now. Until he had been forced to see up close one of his greatest fears.
He blinked as he saw Shun's mouth move, hearing no sounds that followed though if he did say something. At that moment he truly felt like part of him died inside. He didn't want to be here, didn't want to go back to his room with Czech, didn't want to even been in Shun's eye sight for the first time in forever.
Hikaru lowered his head as he stared at the ground, the tears rushing from his orbs as his face shaded over, trying to hide his feelings. “I... I'm so sorry... I just... I didn't know... Takeru...” He managed to force out before he lost his voice. He hugged his arms to his chest as if trying to hold himself as he rushed away.
He didn't stop at the nurses office even though he was having trouble breathing, even though it was clear he was fighting pain every step he took. Finding a side door he took off out of it, refusing to let his sobs break out as he ran, sure the girl and Shun could still hear him.
As he took off out of the gates to the school he never once looked back, not finding a reason to. It was over. He was done. The one thing in his life that had kept him from fading from this one, whether it be love or friendship, it was gone. And he knew deep down inside he didn't want to believe any of it but he had a feeling it would never be coming back.
“He was right! I knew it! I'm sick! I'm disgusting! I don't deserve life! I was born to be used! Born to suffer over and over again!” He sobbed softly yet urgenly to himself, closing his orbs as he ran. He wasn't sure where he was going but he no longer really cared.

Addressed: Czech
Mentioned: Shun, Grandfather, Haya (kinda)
Word Count: ~
Notes: I actually thought this was pretty deep and full of amazing feelings~ <333 ;o;
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 2:49 pm

‘’I... I don't know... I'm not really in the mood to talk right now...’’, Shun said and the boy seemed to be feeling quite sad. Haya just looked at him with a bright smile, pretending to be happy and innocent. But actually she was really enjoying Shun's suffering. And Hikaru's as well. ‘’I um... maybe we should go somewhere else...?’’
‘’Why? We can spend time together with the three of us.’’, Haya said with a bright smile. She looked at Hikaru and kept on smiling, even though he, just like Shun, seemed to sort of lose it by now. Haya wanted to ask Hikaru where Czech was, to make it all even worse. But since that was probably not a good idea, she decided against it; she didn't want to be found out. She didn't want Hikaru and Shun to know she had been planning his terrible fate for them. Yet, as she looked at Hikaru and Shun, she couldn't help but feel kind of guilty; they really seemed in terrible shape, the both of them. Maybe Haya and Czech had gone too far? Suddenly she didn't want to see them suffer as much anymore as she used to in the beginning. But she could not go back now, could she?
‘’I um... I'm sorry, Hikaru...’’, Shun whispered, clearly not wanting to talk to Haya right now. He looked away and refused to have eye contact with each one of them. Hikaru got to his feet and Haya looked up at him. For a moment she thought he was crying, and shivering, but she wasn't sure.
‘’I... I'm so sorry... I just... I didn't know... Takeru...’’, Hikaru whispered before he suddenly ran off and left Haya and Shun behind. Haya swallowed; she had never seen someone that upset. She tried to forget about what she had done and turned around to look at Shun, trying to keep that innocent smile on her face.
‘’I'm sure he will be back, he just needs some time alone, I think.’’, she said, as if she was encouraging Shun. And maybe she was, in some way. She had hurt their feelings quite bad, and seeing them like this made her realize she had gone too far; she was actually quite the bitch. She gave the boy a weak smile, but she didn't really have the feeling it worked. She took Shun's hand in hers and tugged at it. ‘’Come on, let's go somewhere else. I'm sure we can find something fun to do until we have to go to class. What do you wanna do?’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Shun \\ Mentioned: Hikaru, Czech \\ Word Count: 431 \\ Notes: Haya is actually starting to feel a bit guilty, oh dear. Love-mode activated! *boop* ;D
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:22 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’Why? We can spend time together with the three of us.’’, Haya asked with that innocent look in her eyes but all Shun did was shook his head; he actually didn't want to be around any of them right now. He just wanted to be left alone. He couldn't take this. So Shun kept his mouth shut and looked away, not wanting to have anything to do with them at the moment.
‘’I... I'm so sorry... I just... I didn't know... Takeru...’’, he heard Hikaru say and he looked up at the boy to see him crying. Shun swallowed, not wanting Hikaru to feel like this. He didn't want Hikaru to say he was sorry, for it was all Shun's fault.
‘’No... why is he saying sorry? He should be mad at me... He asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes, yet when Haya came around I took her back... It's all my fault... I should be the one saying sorry...’’, he thought to himself, wanting nothing more than to apologize to Hikaru, even though that probably wouldn't make much of a difference. ‘’Hikaru, I...’’, Shun mumbled and he reached out for the boy, but Hikaru rushed off, not looking behind him. The boy disappeared out of sight and Shun really wanted to just be killed. He just wanted to die there, right on the spot. He had hurt Hikaru's feelings badly, it was all his fault. He had cheated on the boy with his ex girlfriend. How was it ever supposed to get better again between them, after the terrible things Shun had done? They would never be together again, they would never even be friends again.
That harsh truth finally came to Shun, he finally realized what had happened and what was about to happen. Tears flooded down his cheek, something inside of him broke. What was there left to do? What was there left to feel, actually? The two were never going to be the friends anymore they once used to be, and it was all Shun's fault. He didn't deserve to live, he needed to die.
‘’I'm sure he will be back, he just needs some time alone, I think.’’, Haya said and Shun looked at her, wiping the tears from his eyes. Her expression seemed to have changed; she actually seemed worried this time, an expression Shun had never seen in her eyes. She stared up at him and Shun stared back. But even though Haya finally showed some compassion to him now, Shun didn't feel anything for it. He refused to look her in the eyes after a while, and as she grabbed his hand, he felt a shiver run down his spine. He wanted to leave. ‘’Come on, let's go somewhere else. I'm sure we can find something fun to do until we have to go to class. What do you wanna do?’’, Haya said after that, like she was trying to encourage him. Shun refused to listen to her and pulled his hand free from her grip, taking a few steps back, away from her. Again tears streamed down his face, and this time he did nothing to stop them.

‘’No... I want to be alone... Leave me alone.’’, he said to her, his sadness turning into anger. He took a few more steps away from her, before turning around and running off. He didn't want to be here anymore. He really wanted to die.
As he rushed through the hallways he got the idea of hurting himself; the only way to keep himself sane. And it was the only punishment that would work for him, besides trying to kill himself. Physical pain, he needed it right now. He rushed around the corner and saw the nearby restroom, but in front of the door stood Jeamesero and Airamyst, together with this other boy. Shun swallowed; he neither wanted to see them. If he went inside that restroom crying, Jeamesero was bound to go after him and stop him, and that was the least Shun wanted right now. He wanted to be left alone, he wanted to suffer lonely and in silence, without anyone telling him what was wrong or right; he already knew.
So instead of asking Jeamesero for help or even talking to him, Shun turned back around and went into the other direction, looking for another restroom around the school. He soon found one and entered the boy's restroom, locking himself up in one of the stalls and grabbing his pocket knife. He sat there n the ground crying as he brought the knife to his arms and torn his skin. Not tears of pain, but tears of sadness, regret, guilt. Shun wanted nothing more than just die right now and forget about everything. Hikaru didn't deserve him. No one deserved him.
‘’I miss Hikaru... I want Hikaru... not Haya... I... I feel so stupid... Why did I ever decide to get back with Haya? Was I afraid to be bullied if I stayed with Hikaru? Did I still love Haya? I don't know anymore... I don't know anymore what to do... I hate myself, I hate myself so much... I want to die, I hope I just die...’’, Shun thought to himself, letting all his tears out as he put away his pocket knife and stared at his cut, bloody arms. He buried his face in his hands, sobbing as he waited for the blood to dry and the bell to ring for the next class.

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: Hikaru, Jeamesero, Airamyst, Motomo Word count: 920 Notes: Omg, poor Shun, the feels.
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:44 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Jeamesero stood outside the restroom waiting for Airamyst to come back, after the boy had gone in. he rested with his back against the wall, wondering where Shun was at the moment. He was still quite worried about his half brother, and really wished he was doing okay.
Suddenly something caught his attention and Jeamesero looked up to see a boy coming his way. The boy stormed into the restroom and seemed sad and angry at the same time. Jeamesero blinked in confusion and felt like going in after him, but the sudden sounds coming from the restroom scared him. Jeamesero heard screaming and like things were being smashed, like the wall was being hit by a pair of fists. He swallowed and shivered, standing outside the door. He then heard Airamyst screaming and held his breath; he had to go in there, he had to do something. But he was terrified, for he didn't know what to do once he got in there. Anything could be happening right now, Airamyst could be in danger, or he could just be talking to that boy and helping him out now. Since there was no screaming or hitting anymore behind the closed door, Jeamesero guessed Airamyst had managed to calm the boy down. He blew out the breath he didn't know he had been holding and waited outside for Airamyst to come out, and soon Airamyst did. Jeamesero sighed in relief as he saw the boy was unharmed. If only Jeamesero hadn't been such a weak coward, then maybe he could have helped, too...
‘’Sorry about dat, Jayjay... So we goes to the library now?’’, Airamyst said and he walked up next to Jeamesero, only to nuzzle his cheek against Jeamesero's shoulder. Jeamesero blushed and gave Airamyst a weak nervous smile. He really liked Airamyst, but he still wasn't exactly sure what to do with these feelings he felt. He trusted the boy and loved spending time with him a lot, but the thought of Jonathan kept taunting him in the back of his head, making him vulnerable and confused.
‘’Um... yes. Let's go to the library now.’’, he said. He just was about to head off to the library when all of a sudden he heard footsteps behind him, coming from the restroom. Turning around he saw it was the boy that had rushed in not long ago. Jeamesero swallowed, standing behind Airamyst. He wasn't sure what to expect, and he was quite nervous.

‘’Thank you for your help back there, I'm Motomo.’’, the boy said and Jeamesero waved at him nervously.
‘’I'm Jeamesero... but you can call me Jeames.’’, he said, before looking at Airamyst. ‘’This is Airamyst.’’, he said after that. He actually guessed Airamyst would have wanted to introduce himself, but since Jeamesero was already talking, he guessed it wouldn't hurt saying the boy's name.
‘’We were going to the library, before I have to go to class. I have Photography soon... I'm not sure if we will be able to make it there before the bell rings, though...’’, he said after that and he turned around, looking around the hallway. For a moment he thought he saw Shun heading the other way; the boy seemed to be crying. Jeamesero felt a sting in his chest, sadness overwhelming him. That must have been Shun, and the boy was sad. Jeamesero wondered what had happened. Shun had seemed to happy at first to have met up with Haya again, but now he was without her, he was without Hikaru. Why was he alone? Jeamesero started to worry very much now.
‘’Nii Nii...?’’

Addressed: Airamyst, Motomo Mentioned: Shun, Haya, Hikaru, Jonathan Word Count: 603 Notes: Eh
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 1:17 pm

‘’No... I want to be alone... Leave me alone.’’, Shun forced out. Haya gave him a confused and rather worried look; Shun seemed so broken and sad. She really had never seen him like this before. She reached out for him and wanted o say something, actually comfort him, but Shun had already turned around and now ran off, refusing to even look at Haya. He disappeared around a corner and Haya stood there with he mouth half open, staring in confusion and rather much in shock. Shun had never wanted to be from her side ever. When they were together around a year ago he mostly even clung to her and barely let her do her own things. Now he was running from her.
‘’What a stupid idiot, can't even take a little breakup with a boy he hasn't seen for over years.’’, Haya said with an annoyed look in her eyes. She crossed her arms and huffed, and stood in the same spot like that for a few seconds. But after a bit the annoyed look faded from her face and she turned worried and sad again. She felt quite guilty.
‘’Maybe I've gone too far... maybe I need to go talk to him and tell him I'm sorry...? Yeah, maybe that's for the best. I've never seen him like this before, he's really acting a lot different. Or he really loves that boy more than he loves me, or he just feels way too guilty to be able to take all this pressure. Maybe it's both...?’’, she thought to herself. She finally began to feel some pity for Shun, and Hikaru as well. This was all her fault, she had to put this right. But she had no idea how. Then she realized she had his phone number, and decided to send him a text message. Hopefully he would send something back to her.

‘’Hey Shun, I'm worried about you... are you okay? If you want to be alone that's fine, but I'm always here if you need to talk. We can see each other or you can just talk through text message if that makes you feel better or safer. Just let me know, please... I care about you.

Love, Haya’’

She sent the text message and hoped for the best. Grabbing her bag she didn't notice had been dropped to the ground, she started walking through the hallways, searching for Shun. Or Hikaru, in case he was still around here somewhere. Walking around the corner she saw some familiar faces. Jeamesero, Shun's younger half brother, and his friend, the boy dressed as a girl, were standing there and seemed to be talking to this other boy. Jeamesero seemed worried about something, and Haya decided to go to them and ask if they might have seen Shun. After all Jeamesero was Shun's little brother; he must have seen Shun somewhere. She wasn't exactly happy she was going to talk to them, and actually she hoped Czech wasn't around to see it happen. But Haya felt so guilty right now, she needed someone to talk to. If only it was just about searching for Shun.
‘’Hey guys, have you seen Shun around, or Hikaru? Both boys ran off after a little argument and I have no idea where they are now.’’, she half lied. They didn't have an argument, she was the cause of it all. But yes, they had run off and she was now searching for them. ‘’I'm a bit worried about the both of them, especially Shun...’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Motomo (all together) \\ Mentioned: Hikaru, Shun, Czech \\ Word Count: 593 \\ Notes: Haya is actually not being a bitch. Omg!
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 4:30 pm

Czech stared at her paper she was half done with now, a bit bored and not really wanting to finish it. Slowly her gaze drifted from her paper to the window right next to her, smiling slyly as she saw a few students outside.
'Maybe I could just skip my next class? Yeah maybe the whole day too. I won't need this knowledge anyway since my mom makes more money then the damn teacher that keeps yelling in one night.' She turned to give the teacher a dull look, really hating how him and other forced her to do thing she didn't want to.
“If you don't have a lesson after this want to hang out and like talk?”
Czech blinked as she was pulled from her thoughts, turning to look at Pukak in surprise. She was amazed after what had just happened with the boy getting his cell taken and the teacher watching them like a hawk, that the boy had wanted to keep speaking.
She smiled at him, forcing an innocent cute smile before nodding to him and whispering back. “Sure~ Your pretty cool and I think your adorable so I think I could spare some time for you, Tou Tou.”
After speaking to Pukak, calling him little brother to try and get him on her side, she turned back to stare out the window. She took on the same bored look as she started to think of how Hikaru had acted. 'Was it really okay to do that..? He seemed to like it but afterwards... And I haven't seen him since...'
Suddenly something caught her eye just outside the window. Someone was running from the school's main doors, rushing with all their might away for some reason. She cut her eyes to get a better look till she gasping, seeing who it was. “H-Hikaru..?”
Czech saw the look in his face as he ran past, taking off out of the gates and into town. He looked so upset. So scared. So hurt. So far gone. Slowly she turned back to look at her paper's, fear of what she might have just done starting to eat at her feelings.
She stood up quickly and raised her hand, not waiting for the teacher to call on her before speaking. “Sir I don't feel well and have to go to the bathroom. Please excuse me.” She grabbed up her bag and rushed from the room, letting the door slam shut behind her as she took off down the hall.

~~~

Czech pulled out her cell and dialed Haya's number the older girl had given her. When the older girl didn't answer she screamed and pulled her phone back, dialing again. 'Pick up damn it! I don't want to do this anymore! I'm done... I think I might have just killed someone...' She thought to herself as tiny tears formed in the girl orbs.
“Fucking weak... Pathetic... Over-emotional boy...” She murmured to herself, trying her best to hide how hurt she was.  All that she had done this past week, all that had happened just so she could have fun no longer seemed like a good idea. She had never hurt someone as bad as the boy she had seen running away a few minutes ago.
Suddenly she heard the girls phone and stopped, holding the cell away as she turned in circles. “Haya?” She whimpered out as she tried to find where the sound was coming from. Without waiting she took off running down the hall, turning the corner and stopping one she found the girl.
Czech saw her standing with a few boys and shook her head, the tears she had been holding back starting to trail down her face. She rushed to the girl, grabbing her arm and pulling her away from the boy a bit before whispering to her.
“H-Haya! I can't!” She stuttered out in almost a scream, a serious face on yet her tears rushed from her orbs. “I-I don't wanna do this any-anymore! I am f-fine with having some fun but this has gone to f-far!” She blinked and looked at the older girls middle, biting her lip as a soft blush formed on her face.
Without another word, no longer wanting to be an adult and unsure what to do since she was still a young child she closed her orbs and rushed the older girl. She began to sob softly against the girls dress, wrapping her arms around Haya.
“I-I killed someone... I-I never wanted t-to kill someone... He had my d-dad's look, Haya... He is g-going to end it al-all I know he is...” Czech whimpered softly, her voice a bit muffled since it was buried in Haya's dress. “Th-That's why mom never has t-time for me and is-is always s-sad... I d-don't want someone else t-to kill th-themselves because of m-me...”

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Pukak, Teacher, Haya Mentioned: Jeames, Airy, Motomo Word Count: ~ Notes: Wow Czech being cute for once. Kinda scary really... XD

Back to top Go down
Pukak
Student
Pukak

Student basics
Name: Pukak Sikani
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 8:36 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

“Sure~ Your pretty cool and I think your adorable so I think I could spare some time for you, Tou Tou.” Czech whispered to him with a cute, innocent smile. This made him happy, she thought of him as a little brother while he thought of her as a big sister, they could be such good friends. He smiled at the thought, stopping his writing as he continued to ponder on the thought that they could be great friends, finally having someone other than just his Nii Nii.
“Sir I don't feel well and have to go to the bathroom. Please excuse me.” Czech said after looking out the window and seeing a boy rush past. Pukak didn't know what was wrong but all he knew is that she suddenly rushed off with a guilty look in her eye. He wanted to follow her, comfort her and make her feel better but he didn't want to get into trouble. He'd almost finished his homework though so did it matter?

"What should I say? I can't say the same thing.... maybe I could say I have an appointment?" He thought as he tried to work out what to say. Gently and silently packing away his stuff he then stood up and spoke to the teacher, his worst nightmare.
"Sorry sir, I need to get to an appointment, I have almost finished the homework so it's fine." He said before grabbing his bag and anything else that was left and walking out of the room in a calm manner. He didn't stop once though, he just made it seem true, real. After he got out the classroom he started to look around for Czech...

-Hall-

He searched and searched down the halls but just couldn't find her, she was nowhere to be seen; or was she? As Pukak turned the corner he saw her, clinging onto this older girl as if she was upset. He wanted to comfort her, hug her and be kind to her but he didn't want to get too close to the older girl, she looked scary. Instead he stood in the corridor, waiting for her to stop hugging the older girl so he could comfort her, he just wanted to comfort the little girl, she was of course his Onee-chan.

Addressed: teacher Mentioned: Czech Word Count: x Notes: Horrible post but ehhh
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics
Name: Motomo Amanaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:10 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’I'm Jeamesero... but you can call me Jeames. This is Airamyst.’’ This young boy, called Jeamesero, said to him. They were going off to the library, exactly where Motomo didn't want to be. The library was were Lola was; where ever she was he didn't want to be, yet that was impossible, they were in the same year and that meant any class they both had was together. He was stuck with her anyway, through Abigail, he didn't mind that just not today, today he wanted nothing to do with her.
‘’We were going to the library, before I have to go to class. I have Photography soon... I'm not sure if we will be able to make it there before the bell rings, though...’’ Jeames then said but he seemed distant from the situation. He looked spooked, as if he'd seen a ghost. It was none of his business why but he was curious, maybe the boy had seen a familiar face but he couldn't know for sure because he hadn't seen it. But Jeames was going to Photography, like Motomo, maybe they would be able to talk a bit more then, get to know one another. Jeames seemed nice and friendly, they'd probably, or hopefully get on well.
"Hello, Jeames and Airamyst. I, also, have Photography next. See you there, Jeames and Airamyst if you do Photography. I'm going to just go and be alone for a while..." Motomo responded with a smile. Just as he was about to turn around and walk away, hide away alone and calm down, another voice came into his ears. A girl spoke this time, she had long black hair and hazel eyes, Motomo didn't pay attention to her, he just walked away. Heading back towards the bathrooms he had second thoughts, maybe Airamyst would think he was going to do the same thing again; which he didn't really plan on doing.

He suddenly felt a buzz in his pocket, the quick vibration of a phone in his pocket. He thought it may have been Abigail but then he realised he was in a lesson, Abigail wouldn't text him during a lesson. To his surprise when he opened it the text was from Abigail, reading it with a confused expression he read every word carefully.

‘’Hey Motomo, are you okay? Lola sent me a message. Did she hurt you?’’

Motomo couldn't help but smile, the boy truly cared for him. Then a wave of guilt hit him, he'd destroyed the relationship between Lola and Abigail, hadn't he, he'd made everything bad and only gained the love of Abigail. With a smile he turned to reply, there were so many words he could put, he could of told Abigail the truth but he didn't want to; he would make Abigail so unhappy.

"She didn't hurt me physically, I can't say the same for mentally. Thanks for caring though, Abby. I... I need to tell you something, though."

He typed out, pausing towards the end. He didn't want to write that last sentence but he needed to, Abigail needed to know. They were in love, he had to tell him. Abigail would understand, at least he knew about it, hiding it would be horrible, rude and cruel; moreso than if he told the boy. Whilst he pressed send Motomo let out a sigh. He then slipped his phone into his pocket and stood there, watching as a young girl started hugging the older girl and a younger boy stood there, watching.

Addressed: Abigail (text), Jeames, Airamyst Mentioned: Abigail, Jeames, Airamyst, Haya, Czech, Lola, Pukak Word count: x Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 1:04 am

((heather, here's your scandalous post you wanted oh so bad, bb, sorry you had to wait c;))
Suzie had a way of getting what she wanted, when she wanted it. It was like a natural gift she had just been born with. All she had to do was bat her eyelashes, pout her plump lips, and bang! She had what she wanted!  Like today, for example;she had things to do, like all students did, but with one trip to the nurse, and a fake session of blowing chunks in the bathroom, she was excused for the rest of the day! It was so simple!
She stayed in bed for most of the morning, under her three large blankets, cuddled up with her main man, Mr.Jackson, her XL stuffed teddy bear;he took up most of the place on her bed. But then after waking up from a long needed nap, she realized something horrible;she was bored.
And so with some consideration, she realized what she needed to do! She needed to go and explore some more! She needed to bump into people, talk, and flirt. And that's what she was doing now, as she walked down the hallway, humming to herself. And she got some looks from passing students. And for good reason.
Why?
Because Suzette wasn't wearing any pants. All she was wearing was a large t-shirt and some white laced panties and her slippers. Anything else? No. Her hair was tied up and back into a sloppy bun, and she didn't have any make up on. It was clear that she had just woke up, with her natural, sleepy glow, but what was her intentions? She was sure that was a question everyone was asking, even herself, as her eyes swept for some new victims.

Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics
Name: Massak Sikani

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 6:39 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

Bewildered by the argument in the library, Massak decided to leave, his concentration now wavering as he tried to work. The sniggering, whispering and giggling continued and he couldn't concentrate, he needed to leave and go somewhere else. The only other place he could think of was the hallway, it was relatively quiet, especially during lessons, so he'd be able to work in piece. He didn't want to go to his dorm room because he probably wouldn't have time before Biology started, he'd have to rush if he wanted to be on time. Gently and quietly picking up his stuff he walked to the doors and left the library and all it's fussing.

-Hallway-

He continued to walk until he got to a seat that was free, away from other people, he didn't really like other people as they invaded his personal space, or thought he was a weirdo. He just sat down and got back to work, reading through everything before then actually deciding to flick over to Biology, he was going to revise a little before his lesson, he didn't really want to fall behind and he hadn't been practising it at all lately, he'd been too depressed.

Whilst his orbs scanned over the words that lay on his screen he smiled, Massak enjoyed learning things and also enjoyed Biology. Especially when dissecting or doing practical work. As he smiled he looked up from his screen, seeing someone walk down the corridor, a girl, without any trousers on. She just wore a long t-shirt and some slippers. He was confused as to why any student, let alone a female one, would come to school wearing hardly anything; it was quite a dangerous move in his eyes. Teachers would be mad and most boys would be mad in a different way. Massak didn't want to be seen looking at her, nor seen in general so he brought his gaze from her back to his screen, as much as he actually wanted to look - why he didn't know.
"Stop it, Massak!" He thought to himself in a stern sort of way. Continuing to look at his screen then at her he hardly did any sort of revising, he didn't really need to since he was pretty good at Biology but he wanted to keep all his grades up, maybe he should finish some art or do some more of his story, after all that was his source of income. "I should do my story, it was not long since my last piece, plus the start of my current one is in my dorm."

He opened a current document, keeping the Biology one open, with his story on. Reading through the last few lines he then continued to write it, even though he couldn't get the thoughts of the girl out of his mind. She was still heading towards where he was and he really hoped she didn't see him.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Suzette Word Count: x Notes: Finally posted as him, hnng
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:08 pm

((bb, it's perf!))

She wouldn't have ever spotted him if she hadn't caught his lingering gaze first. It was as if he was pasted to the wall, like wallpaper, almost invisible;people walked past him without a glance, but not Suzette. As she came closer, she watched his eyes peek up from whatever he was reading to scan her, before he would look away. And as she got even closer, she noticed that he refused it look up, but could see how tense his shoulders were;this was the one. She couldn't decide what sort of person he was, but the way he was almost curled up told her enough.
She began to walk closer to him before she stood just right in front of him;she smiled before she dragged a nearby chair over to where he sat, and scooted even closer until her bare knees touched his.
Clearing her throat, she crossed a leg over her thigh and pursed her lips. "Hi," she said, extra sugary sweet.
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 9:57 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

As he looked up he knew she'd spotted him, she walked over, getting closer. Closer. Every moment she got closer his shoulders got even more tense, he was scared, he didn't know what to do at all. He was a self-harming freak, that's it, why would anyone approach him. Especially a girl. He looked at his screen, no longer paying attention to her until he heard her footsteps really close now. He looked up to see her smiling at him, just standing there, smiling. Massak smiled back, although it was half-hearted, he didn't really know what to do or how he felt; nobody had ever approached him before really, usually he was the one who had to approach others, something he never did. She then dragged a chair right over to him, sitting in front of him, so close that her bare knees touched his. A shudder went down his spine as she did so, he didn't know what to do anymore, he didn't know what was going on. What was she doing, why did she come to him? His mind raced as she did so, not knowing whether he should speak to her or not, whether she was actually interested in his life.
"Why would anyone be interested in my life? I'm boring." He thought as he wondered what to do. She then spoke to him in a sweet tone as she folded one bare leg over her other, crossing them in front of him.

"Hi," was all she said. Nothing else, not a name, what she wanted, whether she wanted him to speak. Nothing. He had to make the conversation now, he had to make everything right. He just wanted some friends and maybe if he got this conversation right he'd have one, a real friend. He needed one, but nobody understood him; he was the odd one out and everyone thought he was stupid, worthless.
"Uh.. Um... Hello... I-I am Massak. W-what's your name?" He said in a quiet sort of tone. He pressed the "Ctrl" button and the "s" key on his computer to save his document and then just closed the lid, he didn't want to seem rude. Sitting there, holding his laptop on his lap he thogiht maybe he should move up on the bench, maybe she didn't need to sit in front of him, it felt weird for her to do that. "I... Um could move up and you could sit on the bench... Let me just move my stuff." He said with a smile. As he moved his stuff alone he slipped his laptop into his back and then shuffled over to the left a little, leaving her enough room on the bench for her to sit down alongside him.
"S-sorry I'm not uh very good at being social..." He mumbled as he looked down to the ground, scratching the back of his hand. He then look back at her, not right in the eye as he was afraid of making eye contact, he didn't really like to talk to anyone. He smiled at her, trying to be polite even though he felt bad for saying what he just said, it was stupid, why did he say it? "I'm a Junior... What grade are you?" He managed to slip out without stuttering once, a brightet smile on his face - it still wasn't as bright and warm as the one she gave him earlier.

Addressed: Suzette Mentioned: x Word Count: x Notes: So was yours bb, loved it. This isn't my best post but ehhhhh
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 1:18 am

She watched him fidget. She listened to him gutter. She watched his adam's apple rise and fall as he deeply swallowed, clearly nervous. She hid her glee well, only blinking. Nothing else. He shifted in his seat, glancing down at his computer screen once before he began to put it away, and introduced himself.
He was Massak, antisocial, it seemed, and a junior. He was cute, with big blue eyes and shaggy black hair. Tilting her head to the side just slightly, she watched as he finally moved over, offering her a seat on the bench with him. "Thanks," she said, flashing him a pearly smile before she got up and took the seat next to him, making sure their shoulders brushed. "I'm Suzette, but you can just call me Suzie, since I have a feeling me and you are going to be really good friends." She offered, and with truth. Massak seemed like someone Suzette could use in her own personal ways! He could offer her entertainment in all size and shapes! "I'm a sophomore." Rubbing herself closer, she leaned in and licked her bottom lip quickly, smiling seductively. "Do you wanna be friends, Massak? Can I call you Mas?"
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 05, 2015 8:12 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

"Thanks," she said as she moved onto the bench. As she did so their shoulders brushed, it was a weird feeling and he didn't know whether she did it deliberately or accidentally, but he didn't really care. She could do what she wanted to him, anyone could, he didn't care.
"I'm Suzette, but you can just call me Suzie, since I have a feeling me and you are going to be really good friends. I'm a Sophomore. Do you want to be friends, Massak? Can I call you Mas?" Suzette said to him as she edged closer, she was now almost on top of him. She spoke so clearly, no stuttering, she wasn't afraid. He was in a way, he didnt know what was going on, why it was happening. All he understood was that she wanted to call him Mas and be his friend, both of which he'd allow. Her smile was strange and Massak didn't understand it, or what it meant. He smiled back, a slightly stronger one now, he needed someone to be his friend so maybe he could accept the offer. There was no harm in doing that.

"I will be your friend. You can call me whatever you want, I really don't care what I get called. Soon I um have to go since I have Biology class but I guess I could give you my number? After break I have Geography but then that's it for the day so we could meet up and talk or something? I think you and I will be good friends, Suzie." He said with another weak smile. He didn't really want to talk, he didn't like talking, it made him stressed. Maybe if he could just have a way of communicating with her without speaking, but that wouldn't work. He needed to make some conversation though, she wasn't really doing much of it, he didn't know how or what to say.
"So, what do you do for a living, S-suzie? I write books and sell them as well as doing art and selling it." Massak said in a quiet tone, he didn't know whether he could've asked that. Not everyone has a job, especially not many Sophomores.

He then took out some paper from his back and a pen and began writing down his phone number, handing it to her afterwards. He didn't really want to do it but he did, she was promising him a friendship and that was all he had, other than Pukak. As he looked down the corridor he saw Pukak watching a girl who was hugging another.
"Shit! Shit! Shit! Don't see me, Pukak, please!" He thought. It was not because he didn't want Pukak involved but it was because he didn't want Pukak to possibly see his scars, they weren't something he needed to see and his shirt was stained red a little now. He wanted to cover it but he couldn't, it'd be to obvious in front of Suzette.

Addressed: Suzette Mentioned: x Word Count: x Notes: Horrible post before school~
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2015 10:19 pm

Airamyst pulled back from the nuzzling, feeling the boy's body tense up from his actions. He saw the weak nervious smile on his lips and bit his lip, a worried look crossing his face as he stared at the boy a bit.
'Is he okay..? Did I do something wrong..?' He wondered quietly to himself, noticing the blush as well. Slow he began to think maybe Jeames had a fever or was a bit sick. After all he himself had been having tummy problems. Slowly he took a step back, wanting to give the boy a bit of space as he innocently peered at him while he began to speak.
“Um... yes. Let's go to the library now.”
Airy nodded and giggled softly, trying hard to not show he was worried or still a bit unsure himself. He wanted Jeames to be happy and comfortable around him even if he himself wasn't fully just yet, for he was still having problems with figuring out the weird nervous feelings. Really he had always thought he knew what love or such things were but maybe he was a bit wrong.
Suddenly the boy heard foot steps from behind him and turned around slowly to find the boy from the restroom standing behind him. He yelped in surprise and rushed to hide behind Jeames, shyly peeking over his shoulder as he heard them exschanging words.
“Thank you for your help back there, I'm Motomo.”
Airy snuggled up against Jeames back, a bit scared the boy might guess if he hadn't already that he wasn't a girl. He wished he was so that he didn't really have this problem all the time but being only a teenage boy with hardly any money he couldn't do anything at the time. That and he wasn't so sure he wanted to anymore. He never thought he would find someone just like him and meeting Jeames had been a eye opener for him.
“Hello, Jeames and Airamyst. I, also, have Photography next. See you there, Jeames and Airamyst if you do Photograhy. I'm going to just go and be alone for a while...”
Airy shook his head and jerked himself from his thoughts, having missed most of what had been said. He hadn't planned on joining in anyway since he was a bit scared of Motomo for reasons he wasn't sure of just yet. He slowly pulled back from Jeames, not wanting the make the boy even more unsure. “Sowwy... Bout dat....” He murmured softly as he blushed and hid his hands behind his back.
Suddenly getting a idea he grabbed Jeames hand and whispered softly, a cute little knowing smile on his face as he spoke. Acting as though he was a little mommy. “Jayjay~ I got a idea~ Me and you should go see the school nurse~ Maybe she can tell why I have tummy problems and why you have a fever and stuff~”
Without waiting for a answer, Airy turned and rushed down the hall, pulling the boy along behind him. As they rounded a corner and rushed down that hall as well Airy spotted a boy and a girl speaking. Normally this wouldn't have effected him yet he drew himself to a stop once he noticed what she was wearing.
The boy was in uniform just like the two boys yet the girl was in nothing but a t-shirt and panties. From the angle Airy was looking he couldn't tell if she had a bra on but he did notice one thing. He had never seen breasts a big as hers, or if he had he couldn't remeber.
Airy squealed and pulled Jeames over, staring sparkle eyed at the girl before he started talking quickly to her. “Miss! Miss! I have never seen anyone but my mommy in a t-shirt and you look so pretty and cute in it~” He let go of Jeames hand before placing his hands down on her bare legs, squealing again and rubbing them a bit. “Oh your skin is sooooo soft~ What kinda of soaps and lotions do you use?”
He turned quickly to Jeames, smiling a huge innocent smile as he squealed to the boy. “Jayjay! Jayjay! Feel how soft her legs are~ She shaves dem too~” He then turned around and stared wide-eyed at her breasts, crawling his tiny self up onto her lap and sitting side ways before continuing to stare.
Airy felt his face heat up at his actions and he looked shyly up at the girl, blinking at her before slowly leaning in with his hands and face. He rested his hands and chin on her breasts, still looking up at her with cute innocent eyes just before he spoke. “Miss... How did your boobies get dis big? I'm so jealous dey so big and soft, wike cuddly pillows...”
He turned his head just a tiny bit to look at Jeames, smiling warmly to show he wasn't ignoring the boy and that he cared a lot for him and wanted Jeames to join in the fun and question. “You can come over Jeames. I don't dink she bite.” Finally he turned back before speaking just once more, adding a few innocent words. “Are my boobies gonna gets ta be as big as yours miss?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeames, Suzette Mentioned: Massak Word Count: ~ Notes: Omfg I loved Airy in this post so much XD
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2015 3:51 pm

No one responded to her. Haya had the feeling they ignored her on purpose, or just didn't realize she was there. She sighed; what had she expected? Of course they would not talk to her. They did not know her and Jeamesero didn't really seem to like her anymore. After all she had sort of stolen Shun from him. The two brothers hadn't seen each other in around a week, it was just sad. And it was all Haya's doing.
‘’Never mind, I will be going now... I will continue my search for him. Let me know if you see him, though.’’, she said, hoping her words would reach any of then. After that she wanted to turn around and leave, but suddenly her phone buzzed. She was too late to answer, but it was a call from Czech. Haya swallowed, not sure what to do. She hoped Czech would not find her with these people and laugh at her, call her a wimp. But the girl already seemed to have found her; Haya saw her rushing around the corner, and as soon as she noticed Haya she came running over and started hugging Haya's arm, while crying. Haya gave her a confused look, wondering what had happened.
‘’Haya? H-Haya! I can't!’’, she yelled as she tugged at Haya's arm, and Haya tried to shrug her off, but it was no use.
‘’What? What is going on!?’’, she asked harshly, growing kind of annoyed that the girl was acting like a little child while she never did.
‘’I-I don't wanna do this any-anymore! I am f-fine with having some fun but this has gone too f-far!’’, she then yelled and Haya frowned again, not sure where this was going. Czech's words were quite vague, Haya didn't really have much idea of what she was talking about, what she was trying to tell Haya. ‘’I-I killed someone... I-I never wanted t-to kill someone... He had my d-dad's look, Haya... He is g-going to end it al-all I know he is... Th-That's why mom never has t-time for me and is-is always s-sad... I d-don't want someone else t-to kill th-themselves because of m-me...’’
‘’What do you mean, you killed someone? Czech, calm down! Calm down!!’’, Haya yelled at Czech, wanting to slap the girl in the face to make her quiet, but she didn't do it. Slapping her would only cause the scene to grow worse, and Haya might get in trouble if she did anything bad to Czech. After all a lot of people were around to see them, and some were watching them closely. ‘’Czech please stop crying, you didn't kill anyone... We have the next class soon, we should go there. Try to take this off your mind... You didn't kill anyone, don't think about it.’’
Haya pulled her arm free from Czech's grip finally she gave Czech an annoyed look, but it soon turned into worry. ‘’I too don't like this game anymore we're playing... Let's quit and go look for them before next class starts, okay? If they're both all right, they will show up in class with me.’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Czech \\ Mentioned: Jeamesero, Shun, other people \\ Word Count: 523 \\ Notes: Eh...
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 5:02 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Hello, Jeames and Airamyst. I, also, have Photography next. See you there, Jeames and Airamyst if you do Photography. I'm going to just go and be alone for a while...’’, Motomo said and Jeamesero nodded, to actually nothing in particular. But he guessed nodding would show he had heard him speak and understood his words. He watched Motomo return to the restroom, but the boy stopped to read and respond to a text message before he entered the restroom. But Jeamesero's attention was quickly drawn to something else. Another person he wasn't too happy about seeing.
‘’Hey guys, have you seen Shun around, or Hikaru? Both boys ran off after a little argument and I have no idea where they are now. I'm a bit worried about the both of them, especially Shun...’’, the girl asked, it was Haya. She was worried about Shun? Jeamesero actually couldn't believe it. He knew she had cheated and broken up with Shun, because she felt nothing for him. So why would she want to return to him, take him back and then suddenly worry about him? Jeamesero just didn't like it, he didn't trust Haya one bit. At least, not anymore. Jeamesero decided to ignore her for now, giving her an annoyed look. He thought he had just seen Shun, but he wasn't exactly sure, but either way he was not gonna tell her anything about it.
‘’Sowwy... Bout dat....’’, he suddenly heard Airamyst say and his arm began to feel cold. Looking at the boy he noticed he had taken a few steps back and let go of Jeamesero's arm. All Jeamesero did was smile innocently at him.
‘’Don't worry about it, I didn't mind.’’, he responded, still with that same smile on his face. Then Haya spoke again, and Jeamesero gave her a stare.
‘’Never mind, I will be going now... I will continue my search for him. Let me know if you see him, though.’’, she said and Jeamesero shrugged, hoping she would leave them alone for now. She had stolen Jeamesero's Nii Nii from him, Jeamesero would not accept her apologies anytime soon. He really missed Shun by his side, but the worst thing was that lately Shun didn't even sent him text messages anymore, it even seemed like he tried to avoid poor little Jeamesero.
‘’I will.’’, Jeamesero said in response, though he wasn't exactly sure yet if he would. Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't. Just as Haya was about to leave however, this girl came dashing around the corner and grabbed Haya's arm, pulling at it. She was crying and seemed terrified. It was the girl that had been flirting with Hikaru.

‘’Haya? H-Haya! I can't! I-I don't wanna do this any-anymore! I am f-fine with having some fun but this has gone too f-far! I-I killed someone... I-I never wanted t-to kill someone... He had my d-dad's look, Haya... He is g-going to end it a-all I know he is... Th-That's why mom never has t-time for me and is-is always s-sad... I d-don't want someone else t-to kill th-themselves because of m-me...’’, she screamed and Jeamesero's eyes widened. What was she talking about? Who did kill themselves? What was going on? He tried to listen to their conversations carefully, not wanting to miss anything.
‘’What do you mean, you killed someone? Czech, calm down! Calm down!! Czech please stop crying, you didn't kill anyone... We have the next class soon, we should go there. Try to take this off your mind... You didn't kill anyone, don't think about it. I too don't like this game anymore we're playing... Let's quit and go look for them before next class starts, okay? If they're both all right, they will show up in class with me.’’, Haya said back and Jeamesero swallowed, afraid they were talking about Shun. Was Shun going to kill himself? Or were they talking about Hikaru? Either way, this was terrible, and Jeamesero didn't want to think about it. It felt like he was sinking into the ground, to be swallowed up forever. To be stuck forever. What if he lost his Nii Nii? How would he respond? What would he think? What would he do?
‘’Jayjay~ I got an idea~ Me and you should go see the school nurse~ Maybe she can tell why I have tummy problems and why you have a fever and stuff~’’, Airamyst all of a sudden said and Jeamesero looked at the boy in confusion, but he wasn't really paying much attention to Airamyst as his mind was still with Shun and Hikaru, especially Shun. After all Hikaru had hurt Airamyst's feelings badly and still not aplogized for it.
‘’But I don't have a fever...’’, he mumbled, still quite confused as to why Airamyst said such a thing. But the boy was already gone and off to wherever the nurse's office was. Jeamesero sighed and looked at Haya and the other girl, but he didn't want Airamyst to leave without him. Either way, he probably already had heard enough form the two girls and he didn't really want to hear more of it. So he silently went after Airamyst. However, he stopped as he noticed Airamyst had stopped as well, talking to this girl now. Jeamesero watched in confusion as Airamyst started touching this girl's legs, who was in no way dressed properly for school.

‘’Jayjay! Jayjay! Feel how soft her legs are~ She shaves dem too~’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero frowned, moving over to the two. There also stood another boy there, watching. Jeamesero stopped behind Airamyst, not sure what to say or do. ‘’Miss... How did your boobies get dis big? I'm so jealous dey so big and soft, wike cuddly pillows...’’
Jeamesero wanted to say something but got cut off when Airamyst spoke to him again. ‘’You can come over Jeames. I don't dink she bite.’’, he said and Jeamesero sighed. ‘’Are my boobies gonna gets ta be as big as yours miss?’’
‘’Um... I'm not sure if we're allowed to touch those...’’, Jeamesero simply said as he watched Airamyst touch this girl's boobs. He watched in utter confusion. Jeamesero didn't care much for boobs because he was into boys, so he just watched and kept his distance from the three people in front of him. ‘’I wouldn't mind if you never grew boobs, Airy...’’, he muttered under his breath, not really sure what else to say. He knew Airamyst couldn't grow boobs because he was a boy, but of course there always was surgery. Jeamesero hoped it would never get to that because that thought was really weird.

Addressed: Airamyst, Haya Mentioned: Motomo, Czech, Shun, Hikaru, Suzette, Massak Word Count: 1105 Notes: Really weird long post, which makes no sense... but feels?
Back to top Go down
Zane
Student
Zane

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Zane had quickly parked his car in the parking lot not wanting to be late for any more classes for school. Right after he had entered the building he took out his schedule to see which class he had first again, but then realized he actually had no classes till after lunch and even then it was only one class today. (Sweet looks like today is making up for yesterday's crap in it's own ways)
He then put his schedule away and walked on down the hall thinking how he hoped the day would continue to get better and smile on him. He then turned the corner a few moments and walked into what he could see was way to much drama in the hallway in to many forms.
A white girl with black hair seemed to be trying to put the moves on a black haired with boy near her. Zane doubted the boy was becoming interested in girl in the way she wanted for the boy was clearly uncomfortable by the girl's forwardness.
But then a young girl about Cheza's size this one with fair light colored hair approached the boy and the girl this new girl then grabbed the black haired girl’s chest. Zane swore to himself as he saw this. (Damn) that young lady had guts to pull something that out and off without warning for all to see.

Thinking Cheza made him think of Haya also for a second while he was still upset he had knowing chosen to help a couple of play girl's he was also still concerned that they had made it back to their homes safe and sound. So he walked on down the hallway seeing if he could catch a glance of them to make sure they were okay. For Zane knew many girl could get hurt and beaten doing what they seemed to appear to do.
He soon did find them in the hallway but stopped to observe first before stepping in to say anything Cheza was clinging to Haya saying something about having killed someone and was clearly frantic and overwhelmed with emotions he wanted to intervene and help possibly ease the girl mind and calm her down but wondered if he would do more harm then good.
Zane having thought all this walked forward towards them deciding to take a chance to help her. He stopped and first gave a nod and smiled to Haya then looked down at Cheza with face genuine concern and spoke with a voice to match.
"Cheza I know we didn't start off the best way yesterday but I overheard some of what you guys said when I came in. So if there's anything I can do to help please let me know it would be no trouble at all if there is anything.?”
Zane hated seeing people reduced to crying it reminded him of his goal in life to help and protect those who couldn't help themselves so they had no need to cry and Cheza was no different to to most other to him in this regard.

Addressed: Cheza
Mentioned Haya, Airamyst, Massak, Suzette
Notes: I know I've been slow posting lately sorry that.
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 7:27 pm

((sorry this took so long. school sucks.))
She laughed when he said that he needed to go to class. No, you don't, she thought wickedly before she pouted her plumps lips, crossing her arms under her breasts as she narrowed her eyes playfully. "Can't you ditch? For me? I wanna hang out with, Mas~" She mumbled, and batted her eyelashes. He had a ditch;she had no one else to hang out with. Besides, he seemed alright;so far, he didn't annoy the fuck out of her.
But before she could go on trying to get him a ditch, she heard a high pitched squeal and suddenly a small girl with long blonde hair came running up to Suzette, smiling. Suzette frowned. And suddenly the other girl was touching Suzie;small hands roaming up and down her bare legs. Suzie's eyes widened, while her eyebrow twitched with annoyance. The girl began to go on with asking questions, before she said something about how Suzie shaves her legs. "Of course I do," Suzie said, trying to scoot even closer to Mas. What the fuck?
And then the girl crawled onto Suzette's lap and fondled her breasts before laying her head down on them. Suzette was this close from punching the other girl in the throat, when she heard the boy behind the girl mutter something, and realized she would make a scene if she got violent. Instead, she reached a hand out and dug her nails into Mas's thigh, her smile tight lipped. It was clear she was unhappy, but she could play it off. "Hey, hey, gentle now.." She muttered, before she inhaled and exhaled, trying to calm herself. "I don't know, they just got this way. Puberty and such.."
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2015 11:29 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

As he mentioned class she pouted her lips at him whilst she folded her arms below her breasts, pushing them up slightly. Massak swallowed, he was nervous and didn't know what was going on, it was strange enough for anyone to talk to him bit for a girl to approach him and not snicker or stare was new. He never really had proper conversations, he wasn't very good at it. He managed a weak smile as he tried not to look at her chest, it was obvious what he was doing.
"Can't you ditch? For me? I wanna hang out with, Mas~" She mumbled with a sweet face. She batted her eyelashes and Massak just looked down, he didn't want to be here now, he was confused as to what was going on. Nobody had ever asked him to ditch before, only Pukak once but that was for homework, not to "hang out". He didn't know what to do, he loved Biology, he was good at it though. The Biology teacher was nice, she wouldn't mind if he missed, he could always catch up on work from Mosi since she was the only other girl he spoke to. But why would he ditch a class for a girl he'd just met?
"What do I say?!" He thought with a sigh. Knowing there was no other option, he just looked back up at her with a smile. " I don't know... I..."

Suddenly a young girl began to run at them, making Massak jump slightly. She was being quite strange, feeling down Suzette's legs and breasts, yelling at her with a bombardment of questions. He just stayed out of it, feeling slightly annoyed that they were not alone anymore as he didn't like being around many people, let alone around anyone. He was too willing, though. Even his step-dad could force him into things he didn't want to do, everything was up to his "dad". Suzette moved a little closer to Massak, sending a shiver down his spine.
The girl then scrawled onto Suzie's lap, messing around with her chest even more. Massak looked away, he didn't like this, seeing another girl play about with another's breasts was weird for him. He didn't get it. He didn't get why men do that to. But something caused him to jump, the gentle touch of a hand on his leg made him look up, then the feeling of nails digging into his leg made him suddenly flinch and look at the two; the nails were Suzette's. He didn't know why she did it but he could work it out, she was angry. Her smile was no longer sweet, it was holding back her feelings of anger. He just sat there, took the pain without a care in the world, it didn't hurt that much.

"I don't know your name but I don't think Suzette wants to be felt over like that... Maybe uh listen to your friend over there, sorry if I sound rude." He said with an embarrassed face. Massak didn't really do it for his own sake, more Suzette's. Not because she was digging her nails in but because he didn't like seeing her angry. He put his hand on top of hers and looked at her, smiling; this time it was not weak, he genuinely smiled. His face heated up as he did so, touching a girl's hand and then smiling at her was weird for him.

Addressed: Suzette, Airamyst, Mentioned: Suzette, Airamyst, Jeamesero Word Count: x Notes: Crappy post
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 4:36 pm

She felt his warm hand rest gently atop of her's and glanced over.
This was a really, really, strange situation. She wasn't sure how it ended up into this;she had only begun to speak to Mas when this child and her friend decided to wander on over.
If she had known she would be attacked by a tiny girl with a wandering hand problem, Suzie would have never come out of her room! Instead, she would have curled up some more with the only man in her life, Mr.Jackson.
"I'm sure she means no harm," Suzie said to Mas, blinking. "It happens to everyone, I suppose.."
But the situation really was weird. Suzette was sure her breasts would be rubbed raw if she allowed the blonde girl to continue to rub them, but what was Suzie supposed to do? Shove the child off? She was a reputation to uphold;she was a nice, flirtatious girl! And punching this child in the throat would certainly shatter her rep..but maybe other people would understand if she did? After all, the other girl was touching Suzie's boobs without asking...Certainly the school would understand? Either way, she stayed put, and lightly patted the other girl on the head. "There, there. I think your awkward friend wants you back.." She said dismissively, referring to the lanky boy who stood in front of them, looking a bit out of place. ((i love u jeamsie bb <3 <3))
Without looking at Mas, she continued to pet the girl's blonde hair before, with her other hand, moved it from under his hand and wove her fingers with Mas's. "So? Will you ditch?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The school's hallway
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox