Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's hallway

Go down 
+23
Haya
Lola
Sakura
Massak
Motomo
Rocco
Zandra
Abigail
Yuki
Hikaru
Czech
Airamyst
Mikayla
Decoris
Hinami
Ryom Lee Soon
Ustrina
Rozu Hanabira
Shun
Roki
Mikazaru
Jeamesero
Headmaster
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu
Grade: Junior

The school's hallway - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 10:29 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’Yeah I'm a junior. I was actually on my way there before I came over but I couldn't just leave you two here how you were.’’, Rozu said and Shun looked the girl’s way, nodding at her words and smiling, while still keeping on tight to Hikaru’s arm.
‘’Yeah, we must have caused quite a commotion just now… thank you once again.’’, he said in response, chuckling slightly, a faint blush spreading across his face. He wasn’t exactly sure what to say anymore because he felt quite ashamed; he and Hikaru had started crying and hugging each other in the middle of the hallway. If that wasn’t something weird to think about or to stop for and stare at, then Shun didn’t know anymore what actually was.
‘’Oh god, I feel so stupid for my actions…’’,he thought to himself, biting his lip slightly. ‘’When I saw him again I shouldn’t have started crying, neither should I have hit his chest with my fists. Okay, I was upset, but what was I thinking?’’
He noticed Hikaru looking at him and turned his head to stare back with a frown; Hikaru seemed afraid, scared, uncomfortable, and it looked like he was begging for something. Shun guessed he didn’t really like him holding him like this, so he let go of Hikaru’s arm, feeling even more ashamed. He stared at the ground for a moment, feeling his heartbeat go a bit faster.
‘’Of course he was begging me to let go. We had already been hugging each other while crying, people might think we’re together. I shouldn’t have made a fool out of us, I shouldn’t have done that, I’m stupid… I always mess things up…’’,he thought, blaming himself. He often started blaming himself for stuff which he didn’t really know an answer for. He always thought negatively about himself.

‘’I'm so sorry... I just... I dunno what to... Takeru I can't do it!’’, Hikaru suddenly yelled and he ran off, towards the art room class. Shun stared at him, following the boy with his different colored eyes, blinking them a few times in a daze quickly.
He then looked at Rozu, shrugging slightly like he didn’t know what was going on. He probably knew; Hikaru’s fear for girls, but he didn’t really want to admit Hikaru had that fear. It would make the boy look weird and Shun didn’t want him to get in trouble with other students, he didn’t want Hikaru to get hurt.
‘’What was that about?’’, he simply asked, before looking back at the hallway Hikaru had taken. ‘’I guess we should go after him. After all he ran towards class and we need to be there because we’re late, kind of… Come on, let’s go to class, we will meet up with Hikaru again eventually, I hope.’’, he then said, gesturing for Rozu to follow him as he smiled at her brightly, waiting for her to follow him to class. But deep down inside he felt nothing but uncertainty as he started walking towards class.
‘’Is it my fault he broke and ran away? Because I brought him too close to Rozu…? It’s all my fault isn’t it? I’m a horrible friend. After six years all I’ve become is a selfish asshole…’’
When he saw Hikaru he didn’t really look up, feeling ashamed and stupid. He tried to smile but the uncertainty was clearly visible on his face and there was a faint blush there again, as he stepped into the classroom, trying to find a seat with all these students staring at him because he was late.

Addressed: Rozu Mentioned: Hikaru, other art class students Word count: 600 Notes: To Art classroom~ :’D
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 11:31 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Okay first off, my name is Roki. Roki Hisaki~’’, the younger boy said as he scooted closer to Mikazaru, sitting with his back against the wall beside him, looking up at him with a smile. ‘’So...what if I had class but I didn't want to go for a very good reason? M-mister Mika I need to tell you something.’’
‘’Um… yes?’’, Mikazaru asked, not sure how to respond to the boy still calling him mister. He smiled weakly, trying to appear more comfortable, but he really was nervous about what Roki was going to say to him next, because he often didn’t really know the answer for a question or a solution to a problem.
‘’I am skipping class because I am scared to go in because I don't know anyone. People are always mean to me and I didn't want to come here but my Nana forced me to. She said she was going to answer he cell whenever I called but she wouldn't answer now and I am scared. I had a very bad nightmare and it felt so real and I am scared and worried for her. Plus I am very smart so I know skipping one class won't hurt me- So I am feeling very sick and scared and my tummy hurts and I don't wanna lie to you or get you in trouble but I don't wanna go... I'm scared...’’, Roki then said and Mikazaru looked worried at him; he knew that feeling all too well, being scared of going to class. And the first hour of each school day was the worst, because it would mainly decide what would happen to you for the rest of the day.
‘’I know how he feels and I always tried to stay away from school because I was scared but he shouldn’t skip class, it’s not good… But how do I tell him this, that he needs to leave for class? I don’t want to scare him even more. I could just bring him to his class though and promise to see him during the break but what if he doesn’t want that?’’

‘’I um… Roki…’’, Mikazaru began, not really sure how to continue. He blushed slightly, staring down at the book he held in his hands, resting on his lap. He tapped the cover with his fingers, nervously. ‘’You have to go to class, even though you’re scared and don’t want to… I know how you feel. I too was afraid on my first day of high school, and I still am, especially during the first class of the day. But trust me, the first hour and the first day ids always the scariest, but you will get used to it. I promise.’’
He smiled weakly as he looked at the boy, putting his books in his bag and getting to his feet. He walked towards Roki and kneeled down in front of him, resting his hands on his lap as he looked at him with an encouraging smile. ‘’I can walk you to your class if it makes you feel safer. And we can meet up again during the breaks if you like that. Or not, I don’t mind. I’m always sitting in the school’s cafeteria alone but I don’t mind some company, nor do I mind to be alone, so it’s your call. What do you say?’’
He reached out his hand for the boy like he wanted to shake his hand and make a deal, but instead he got to his feet, keeping his arm stretched out. this time like he wanted to help Roki up to his feet, as well. ‘’If you ever need me you know where to find me. it might be your first day at a new school but you’ve already made a friend~’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Students I guess? Word Count: 635 Notes: Mika is so sweet <3
Back to top Go down
Ryom Lee Soon
Dead account
Dead account
Ryom Lee Soon

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 2:32 am

RYOM

He looked at them.
All of them.

His lean physique was propped against the wall, shoulders brushing against the hot pane of the window. The sun's reflection, left a sharp, fluorescent mark to highlight his cheek, glinting in his dark eyes. One eye appeared black, the other, freshly brewed coffee.
Simply, he was studying them. Their actions, their words, their bodies.
If they met eye contact with him he'd look away, or turn his back and focus on something else. Ryom was not the best conversationalist.
His lower lip ran through his teeth, and he chewed on it slightly. The music spoke to him, with it's own words. So he stayed there, just listening, just watching.
Just, existing.
His breathing was even, even though inside he felt uneasy.
This was his first day at Black Rose High school.
His first day living away from pain.
He felt strange.
Surreal.
Like a corpse.
To watch the world from outside of time. To stand by and view life, as it carried on with itself, not bothered by anything except for living.
Except for breathing.

People crowded together in cliques or race or style. Some eyed him curiously as they passed, but most didn't care.
He preferred it that way; to be left alone.
To sink into the quiet.
To not exist.
Shadows, he envied them. They were only out during the warmth, embracing the sun. Then, when it got cold, dark, and difficult, they got to leave.
Why couldn't he?

A sigh came from his lips, he pulled out his phone, and unlocked the screen, skipping over the slow song that was bringing down his thoughts, souring his mood.
Music, it distracted him from boredom. Though he would have rather been reading, he didn't exactly know where the library was, and so he was forced to be the wall hugger until his first class started.
Or had the bell already rung?
He wasn't sure, but he would not ask.
He didn't want to speak to anyone. Why should he? Nobody here could keep a conversation, no one could understand his style of speaking. To speak to someone, or any of them, would be a waste of breath.
Bitter, cold, and silent he was made of.
Ryom returned to his study of human behavior, eyes skimming over the people.
He let himself wonder and brood.

()
Addressed: No one
Mentioned: People around him
Notes: N/A
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 7:11 am

“I um... Roki... You have to go to class, even though you’re scared and don’t want to… I know how you feel. I too was afraid on my first day of high school, and I still am, especially during the first class of the day. But trust me, the first hour and the first day ids always the scariest, but you will get used to it. I promise.”
Roki shook his head slowly staring at the ground. “B-but I...I don't wanna...” He whimpered softly before looking up at the older boy. He watched as Mika cleaned up his papers and books, placing them in his bag before turning back to look at him.
He sniffled and wiped at his eyes as the boy came over to his, kneeling down in front of him. Roki looked up shyly at Mika to see him smiling down at him in the same way Nana did when she was about to say something that would make him feel better.
“I can walk you to your class if it makes you feel safer. And we can meet up again during the breaks if you like that. Or not, I don’t mind. I’m always sitting in the school’s cafeteria alone but I don’t mind some company, nor do I mind to be alone, so it’s your call. What do you say?”
Roki nodded slowly starting to feel a tiny bit better. He still wished Nana would call him and then things would be almost perfect, but she was more then likely sleeping since she worked the night before and needed her rest.
He watched Mika hold out his hand and then stand up still smiling. This caused Roki to smile a bit and giggled softly at the older boy.

“If you ever need me you know where to find me. it might be your first day at a new school but you’ve already made a friend~’’
Roki opened his mouth to reply but instead a tiny mew of a hiccup came out. Roki blushed lightly as he covered his motuh looking at the ground. He raised his hand to take Maik's using it to help himself up.
Looking around he decided to pretend he hadn't hiccupped, nor made that very un-boy like sound.
“Okay~ I would like that. You can be like my Nana~” He smiled and held onto the older boys hand as he started thinking. “You can be...um...my Nii Nii~ Thats what my Nana said is what my older brother is called. Of course he hates me so...” Roki grew quiet as he heard his brother's and father's voices.
All they had ever really done was cut him down so the words he heard weren't good words. Blinking his eyes and shaking his head he forced their voices back before stopping when he saw something that caught his eye.
There was a blond haired boy looking around at the people that walked past him. When Roki looked at him he seemd to turn away which confused Roki.
He looked up at Mika smiling innocently thinking only about helping. “Could we help that boy? He looks like he doesn't have any friends and I really wanna help him. People like him get bullied unless he has friends to back him up.”
Roki giggled innocently at his choice of words before looking away. “Sorry... I need to stop doing that... Not very growed up of me.” He took a step forward pulling on Mika's arm. “But please can we help him still though? I promise to go to class afterwards, Nii Nii.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Mika Mentioned: Ryom,Nana, His brother, His father Word Count: 591 Notes: Tried to include Ryom because he looked lonely~ c':

Back to top Go down
Ustrina
Student
Ustrina

Student basics
Name: Ustrina Cosain

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 3:52 pm

Ustrina brushed her hair out of her face annoyed, but satisfied that she wouldn't be too late for her class. She didn't hear her alarm clock go off and she didn't have time to throw her hair back. She clutched her new copy of The Guardian, now disguised as an English text book. She flicked her gaze up the hallway to see everyone dispersing into a classroom.

She could feel her stress rising, practically running she darted into an empty classroom and shut the door with a loud snap. throwing her back against the door she threw her head back and let out a deep breath, closing her eyes. 'What on earth are you getting yourself into, Trina? Dad said it would be okay, so its going to be okay.' she breathed again and slumped down to the floor. This had to be impossible. she resorted to pulling out her schedule she had gotten just the day before. She had biology first. Great. She was already late, how much worse could it be. . .?

Pulling her black bag around she stuffed the paper back in between all of the actual text books she had in there. She knew she was different, but probably not as everyone else. Her father told her to let down her walls, but she had planned in keeping them all up, maybe even build some new ones. She felt tears out of nowhere form and she mentally slapped herself, crying showed weakness. Gathering her belongings, she stood and walked out into the hallway, trying to navigate her way to the biology classroom.

The mass of people was unreal, she grasped her books tighter, she was nervous, the books always said the first day of high school was the worst. some boys laughed at some comment they made about her, as one pointed when they jeered. Ducking her head so she couldn't be seen, she continued to walk in no particular direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADD: No one  MEN: Father

NOTES: Sucky first posts... ewh.

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 11:59 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru held his hand out to Roki, still. Roki hiccupped and blushed and Mikazaru couldn’t help but chuckle softly, but he kept his face as serious as he possibly could. When the younger boy grabbed his hand, trying to get up, Mikazaru helped him by pulling slightly, and not soon after Roki stood back on both his feet.
‘’Okay~ I would like that. You can be like my Nana~ You can be...um...my Nii Nii~ Thats what my Nana said is what my older brother is called. Of course he hates me so...’’, the boy said as he looked up at him and Mikazaru blushed slightly, not really sure how to respond. He knew what Nii Nii meant, but he had never been called it before by someone; he wasn’t exactly sure if he should accept it or not. But still, it sounded very cute and fun. So in response he smiled weakly, nodding at Roki.
‘’N-Nii Nii? Okay…’’, he whispered, forcing down the feeling of shyness. He had a little brother but he and the boy often fought when they were at home. he was kind of afraid by calling him Nii Nii, Roki would start fighting with him, too. But he guessed he shouldn’t worry about that now.
He noticed Roki starting to stare off into space and followed the kid’s eyes, noticing a boy standing on his own. The boy looked away immediately as he and Roki glanced his way and Mikazaru looked worried and nervously at him, before glancing back at Roki.
‘’Could we help that boy? He looks like he doesn't have any friends and I really wanna help him. People like him get bullied unless he has friends to back him up. Sorry... I need to stop doing that... Not very growed up of me. But please can we help him still though? I promise to go to class afterwards, Nii Nii.’’, Roki said and Mikazaru started blushing, rubbing the back of his head.

‘’Um sure, I guess…’’ he mumbled, not really sure what to say to the younger boy. ‘’I’m not really a conversation starter, though. I’m a rather shy person so I wouldn’t really know what to say… But if you back me up when I talk to him, then I guess I could handle the pressure talking to a complete stranger. I don’t mind answering questions, but starting a conversation myself mostly is a no…’’
Mikazaru noticed he had started to daze and snapped out of it, shaking his head and lowering his arm. He looked at Roki and smiled nervously at him, gesturing for the boy to follow him. He slowly and carefully moved over to the lonely boy, each step he took grew slower as his nervousness grew. He reached the boy and give him a weak shy smile.
‘’Hey um, how are you? You don’t have class right now, either?’’, he asked politely, blushing slightly and once again rubbing his head. He took a step back after he had spoken, deciding he stood a bit too close and should give the boy some space. He accidently bumped into someone and turned around, shock in his eyes. ‘’Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… I’m sorry.’’
He quickly shot Roki a begging glance, like he wanted the younger boy to say something to start a conversation and make this less scary and awkward for him. Because Mikazaru really didn’t know anymore what he should say or do, now that he had caught two persons’ attentions at once.

Addressed: Roki, Ryom, Ustrina (if you wanna) Mentioned: - Word Count: 587 Notes: If you wanna you can respond Ustrina, if not then go ahead and move on. c; I just thought I would mention/address you in case you wanted to get involved. But if you don’t wanna, don’t mind awkward Mika making a fool out of himself. XD
Back to top Go down
Ustrina
Student
Ustrina

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:19 am

Ustrina was moving down the hallway, passing a group of boys trying to go unnoticed. She stumbled as one of them accidentally bumped into her. While stumbling, she dropped her book that she held tightly against her body. swooping down to pick it up, she faced the one who bumped her.

‘’Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to… I’m sorry.’’ She frowned for a second. Was he apologizing? She stood there bewildered, at a loss for words. No one had ever apologized to her for just bumping into her. . . she had the sudden urge to ask him if he was on drugs.

"Its... er- fine. I-uh." She suddenly found her thinking pattern, "Don't you need to be in a class o-or something?" she didn't mean for the words to come out so quickly, she didn't even have time to stop them. He did seem older than her. 'Great, first day and you've already insulted or questioned an upper class-men.' she looked down quickly,

"er-sorry, i-uh-wasn't thinking, and-" she stopped and had just noticed the others presence as well. She gulped internally and took a shaky breath. why was she still talking? she started ruffling the pages of the book, a thing she always did when she was nervous. Her eyes were alight with fear and shock. 'Don't panic, don't panic, you'll just make a fool of yourself. calm down, don't show any weaknesses.' she looked back up hopefully that he wouldn;t take any offense to her question.

her gaze shifted to the other to for a split second, One had tan colored hair and looked pretty strong, not one to pick a fight with. the other one had dirty blonde hair and looked quite intimidating. she darted her gaze back over the younger boy for half a second and looked back to the first one.

"Whats your name?" she whispered. it was barely audible and she wouldn't be surprised if they didn't hear her. She ducked her head as if she was trying to hide herself from them all.

ADD: Mika  MEN: Roki, Ryom

NOTES:Why not!
Her Filter stopped working!! Ah!

Last edited by Ustrina on Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 5:49 am

Airamyst stared at his feet feelinghis face heating up the more he tried to hide it. He wasn't sure why he felt like this or why he had ssaid that to him but hearing the boy giggle didn't help it. Really if caused him to blush more and swallow as he tucked his arms behind his back shyly.
“Sure, follow me~”
He looked up in confusion until he felt Jeamesero grab his arm and pull him towards the bathroom door. Airamyst noticed the boy stopped and looked around just outside to make sure no one as there. He giggled a tiny bit as he found Jeamesero's actions kinda of funny.
Suddenly he was pulled again causing him to yelp as he was led out of the bathroom and into the hallway. He looked around as he was pulled towards the way he was guessin they had come, which led to their first class of the day he was guessing.
“We have English class now, I know where that is.”
Airamyst looked at the boy smiling innocently and sweetly. “Okay lead the way then~” He almost squealed out.
As he was lead he started thinking about what Jeamesero had just said their first class was. He didn't understand why they would have English when he was sure they both were speaking it perfectly. 'Why would they want us to learn a langue we already know? Did mommy and daddy sigh me up for this on accident?'
The more he thought about it the more confused he got until deciding he could ask Jeames. Since they were still on their way he was sure the boy could exsplain it on the way.
“Jeames? May I ask a question?” He spoke softly using his sweet soothing voice. “Why are we going to English class if we are speaking it now? I mean I didn't have that in eleamentry school and my mommy never had me do if when I was being home schooled either.”

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Mom, Dad Word Count: 350 Notes: I am so sorry this sucks but I couldn't think of anymore for this post... ;_;
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 7:03 am

Roki smiled up at the older boy as he waited for his response. He looked quickly at the boy he had asked if they could talk to and help wondering if he had even seem them yet.
“Um sure, I guess…I’m not really a conversation starter, though. I’m a rather shy person so I wouldn’t really know what to say… But if you back me up when I talk to him, then I guess I could handle the pressure talking to a complete stranger. I don’t mind answering questions, but starting a conversation myself mostly is a no…”
He giggled softly nodding in understanding as he knew the scared feelings of meeting or helping a new person all to well. Roki watched Mikazaru smile down at him and wave his hand as if telling him to follow, before walking over to the new boy.
Roki slowly, carefully padded silently along behind Mikazaru not sure if he should say something first or not. It had been his idea after all but he soon let the thought drop as he heard Mikazaru start speaking instead.
“Hey um, how are you? You don’t have class right now, either?’’
Roki looked at Mikazaru for a few seconds, hearing the nerviousness in the boys voice before turning to the blond boy. He opened his mouth to speak but stopped when he heard Mikazaru tell someone sorry.
Turning to see who it was he found Mikazaru had bumped into a girl. He saw the older boy shoot him a begging look and giggled softly in response covering his mouth to stop it.
Taking a deep breath and after the girl had spoken Roki smiled a cute innocent child-like smiled before addressing the boy first.
“Pleased to meet you. My name is Roki and this is my new Nii Nii, Mikie~ We were just wondering if you had class and if not if you wanted to get to know our names so you had at least two friends here~” He let out a cute soft giggle before bowing his head and quickly turning to the girl.
“As you just heard my name is Roki and this is my Nii Nii, Mikie~ I am new here but Mikie is not so he was helping me out.” Roki smiled innocently and spoke without thinking of his next few words. “He is kinda shy and clomsy when it comes to new people it seems but I don't mind~”
Roki nodded his head to the side as he reached out and grabbed Mikazaru's arm. He hugged it with both of his tiny arms, cuddling his cheek against it, as he blushed lightly and hid his face. “What's your names?”
Slowly he raised his head up and looked at Mikazaru with tiny proud sparkles in his eyes and a cute child-like smile still on his face. “Did I help, Nii Nii~?”  He squealed softly.

Addressed: Mika, Ryom, Ustrina Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 482 Notes: Suckssss...

Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 7:23 pm

‘’thought’’
‘’speech’’
‘’other’s speech’’

as jeamesero walked through the hallways, dragging airamyst along, he wondered where they had come from, trying to find the way back. suddenly he heard airamyst speak to him and turned his head to look at the boy.
‘’Jeames? may i ask a question? why are we going to english class if we are speaking it now? i mean i didn't have that in elementary school and my mommy never had me do it when i was being home schooled either.’’, he said and jeamesero looked confused at him, not sure how to respond, because he didn't know the answer.
‘’i.. i don't know, actually. i guess school just wants to test us to see if we're able to speak english? like, sharpen our skills we already have...?’’, jeamesero responded, looking behind him at airamyst. ‘’i dunno either but i guess that's the answer to your question.’’
he continued walking, holding airamyst's wrist tight, afraid he would lose the boy in the crowd; there were still so many people in the hallway.
‘’i wonder if nii nii is already in his class safely. i guess i could text him when airamyst and i are in class finally, as well.’’, jeamesero thought, looking around each corner to see if they were getting close to english class.

‘’well, even though we can speak english, we can't skip class; let's hurry.’’, he spoke again, looking at airamyst with a smile, before turning his head again and looking at what was in front of him. ‘’we're way to late, i hope our teacher doesn't get angry at us...’’
jeamesero saw a door still open and recognized a few student in the classroom from last year; classmates of his. they had found english class.
jeamesero smiled in relief, tugging airamyst's arm more and walking faster. he took the boy inside and ignored the many students already inside starting and snickering at them.
‘’well, we're here, we made it in time. sort of. let's find us a seat. that is, if you wanna sit next to me...’’, the boy said in a whisper, a nervous look on his face and he blushed slightly. he really hoped airamyst wanted to sit next to him.

addressed: airamyst mentioned: shun, students word count: - notes: this took forever and it sucks...
to the english classroom
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 9:04 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Its... er- fine. I-uh. Don't you need to be in a class o-or something?’’, the girl said and Mikazaru looked at her in confusion, not really sure what to say. She seemed younger than he was, a lot younger, yet she had just sort of scolded him for being late for class, not? ‘’Er-sorry, i-uh-wasn't thinking, and- What’s your name?’’
‘’Oh um… I um…’’, Mikazaru whispered, but before he could say anything Roki cut him off, taking over the conversation. Mikazaru gave him a glance of confusion and annoyance as he spoke, but actually he was kind of glad the boy had decided to open his mouth and help him, speak for him.
‘’Pleased to meet you. My name is Roki and this is my new Nii Nii, Mikie~ We were just wondering if you had class and if not if you wanted to get to know our names so you had at least two friends here~’’, The younger boy spoke to the lonely boy standing near the wall and Mikazaru frowned at the nickname he had given him. Mikie? What was that? He watched how Roki then started addressing the girl Mikazaru had just now bumped into. ‘’As you just heard my name is Roki and this is my Nii Nii, Mikie~ I am new here but Mikie is not so he was helping me out. He is kinda shy and clumsy when it comes to new people it seems but I don't mind~’’
Roki then turned his head to look at Mikazaru, grabbing the boy’s arm and resting his face against it. He sort of started hiding behind Mikazaru’s arm, it seemed like it. ‘’What's your names?’’
Staring up at Mikazaru again with a bright face and huge eyes, he asked innocently: ‘’Did I help, Nii Nii~?’’
Mikazaru bit his lip and stared down, feeling a bit nervous now that the boy was hanging from his arm so much. He pushed slightly, a hint to Roki he wanted his arm to be freed, but it probably wasn’t enough of a hint to cause Roki to notice it. So in response he blushed slightly and patted Roki’s head, smiling weakly. ‘’Yes, yes you did help a lot.’’

He lifted his head, averting his eyes from Roki to look at the girl. He shyly rubbed the back of his head, staring at the ground. ‘’Once again, I’m sorry for bumping into you, I didn’t see you and I just started walking backwards sooo, yeah… I’m sorry. ’’, He said again, forcing down the nervousness in his guts. He wasn’t really a people person, and being surrounded by a few students who were talking to him, who he didn’t know, quite stressed him out.
He had already had enough trouble talking to only one person he didn’t know, after her had been such a stupid fool to bump into him, just like he had done to this girl. He wondered if that boy had class right now, if he maybe was a senior like him, or a junior, maybe.
‘’And my name is Mikazaru, not Mikie. Roki just calls me that. But you can call me Mika… or Noah, or Mason. Whatever you like…’’, he continued speaking. He began to feel a bit more comfortable now, now that the words seemed to flow from his lips and roll from his tongue. He still felt nervous and shy, but I probably was less visible in his face.
‘’As for class, I’m a senior so I don’t have class right now. I thought I was late for school but I came to realize I have no class the first hour on Monday, so I’m kinda roaming the school right now, till this hour has passed…’’, he mumbled, gripping his bag tight and putting it on his back. ‘’I was going to bring Roki to his class because he doesn’t know the way yet. Let’s go, Roki?’’
Mikazaru looked at the younger boy, a begging look in his eyes, he wanted to leave right now because too many people around him and looking at him or talking to him made him feel uncomfortable. It was mainly because he had to answer so many people at once. ‘’Please let’s just get out of here…’’

Addressed: Ustrina, Roki Mentioned: Ryom, Shun Word Count: 709 Notes: Woop, awkward Mika strikes again~
Back to top Go down
Ustrina
Student
Ustrina

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 11:45 pm

’As you just heard my name is Roki and this is my Nii Nii, Mikie~ I am new here but Mikie is not so he was helping me out. He is kinda shy and clumsy when it comes to new people it seems but I don't mind~’’ Ustrina seemed to relax slightly as the younger boy, Roki, spoke. She smiled and chuckled softly. He was now hanging onto his arm, and it pained her to think that she was an only child.

‘’Once again, I’m sorry for bumping into you, I didn’t see you and I just started walking backwards sooo, yeah… I’m sorry. ’’ She nodded her head,

"Don't worry about it, No harm no foul, right?" She said giving him a small kind smile. She wanted to reassure him that it was okay and there was nothing wrong. After all, she wasn't hurt and neither was he. . .

‘’And my name is Mikazaru, not Mikie. Roki just calls me that. But you can call me Mika… or Noah, or Mason. Whatever you like…’'. She nodded. Glancing down at her watch, she realized that she was running farther behind. She had a tight schedule to follow after all.

‘’As for class, I’m a senior so I don’t have class right now. I thought I was late for school but I came to realize I have no class the first hour on Monday, so I’m kinda roaming the school right now, till this hour has passed…’’ Ustrina felt her cheeks burn from embarrassment. She had accidentally scolded a Senior, while she was just a Freshman. She dropped her gaze for a split second. ‘’I was going to bring Roki to his class because he doesn’t know the way yet. Let’s go, Roki?’’.

"Well, I'm Ustrina. You can call me Trina if you'd like though, it doesn't matter." she paused looking at her watch again. "As for class i am late for Biology, so i'll be off now. Nice meeting you Roki, Mika." and she turned on the spot, her hair slapping her in the face.

Once out of sight, she face palmed. 'you blithering idiot. You scolded a Senior. Great. way to go Ustrina, way to go.' she thought as she came upon the door to the biology classroom.

ADD: Roki, Ryom, Mika  MEN: ~

NOTES: ~To the Biology Classroom~

Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 10:55 pm

Airamyst stared at the ground as he was dragged down the hallway by Jeames. He blinked a few times trying to understand how the teachers though that learning a langue he alrready knew would help him.
“I... I don't know, actually. I guess school just wants to test us to see if we're able to speak English? Like, sharpen our skills we already have...?” I dunno either but I guess that's the answer to your question.”
He nodded slowly taking in Jeames words so he could think about them.'That's kinda weird but okay I guess... Mommy and Daddy told me public school was weird.'
Airamyst felt Jeames tighten his grip on his wrist and yelped in surprise as he looked up at the boy. He pulled back softly with his arm but couldn't pull his arm loose so he didn't put up much struggle.
Looking around and saw lots of people still in the halls and swallowed before turning back to look at the ground. He felt worry and fear creep into his mind as he tought about why no one was saying anything to him or Jeamesero. Because he looked like a girl.
Airamyst whimpered and tried to pull back again not liking this or where his thoughts were leading him.
'Even though I look like a girl i'm a boy... and if they knew they would back up against the walls to let me pass...'
He felt tiny tears start to fill his eyes as he tried to force himself to listen to what Jeamesero was saying suddenly.
“Well, even though we can speak english, we can't skip class; let's hurry. We're way to late, I hope our teacher doesn't get angry at us...”
Airamyst stared at the boy through a daze with his half-closed eyes. He heard what Jeamesero had said but it didn't really register with him since he was zoning out.

Suddenly he felt Jeamesero speed up dragging him in to the classroom quickly and causing him to let out a soft mew of confusion. He looked around and saw people looking at them and giggling and he blushed darkly quickly looking at the floor.
He blinked back tears growing more and more unsure and unsirten of this school now. He pushed his free hand down on his skirt now wanting a repeat of the hallway a few minutes ago.

“Well, we're here, we made it in time. Sort of. Let's find us a seat. That is, if you wanna sit next to me...”
Airamyst wiped his eyes quickly with his free hand before looking up and smiling nerviously at Jeamesero. “Mhm.” Was the only sound he made before looking around the room.
He spotted two desk's at the very front and swallowed before seeing if there were any others. He didn't see any but one here and there and he let out a shaky breath.
Slowly he pulled Jeames  towards them trying his best to ignore the snickers and stares from the others. He let go of the boys hand and sat down motcioning for him to sit next to him.

“Well that's different.”
Airamyst heard someone whisper behind him and he turned in confusion unsure of what they meant. The boy behind him winked at him and he blushed darker eyes filling as he turned back quickly. He whimpered and looked at his desk hugging his bag to his side. “...Don't like it...here...” He whispered softly feeling his voice breaking as the tears slowly fell onto his desk.
He shifted in his desk very uncomfortable now, before he shook his head and pulled out his text book, hiding his face in the pages.

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Mom, Dad Word Count: 350 Notes: I am so sorry this sucks but I couldn't think of anymore for this post... ;_;

Back to top Go down
Ryom Lee Soon
Dead account
Dead account
Ryom Lee Soon

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 5:16 am

RYOM:

The quietness, and blissfulness of solitude was soon interrupted. It shattered like glass, every piece that fell split into veins, and became drops of water upon the floor.
Ryom kept his head down, staring at the black screen of his phone, willing for the two boys to turn around and walk away. Why him?

At approach, and only at approach, Ryom’s orbs lifted, lazily, and carelessly. They sunk deeply into the eldest boy, one who appeared a grade above him, simply because of the maturity to his carved face. Then, they crashed messily into the youngest one, who carried a baby face. Ryom assumed he was a freshman at first glance, but he couldn’t be too sure.
Ryom noticed the nervousness from the eldest, which he found sadly amusing. His thumb flicked over his screen, pulling up his music, he switched the song to a faster, upbeat song. Slowly, he as well increased the volume. His blonde har was shaggy in his face for a moment, he flicked his chin to the side in order to brush the hair away from his gaze for a moment. His lower lip ran between his teeth, and he resumed to lean against the window pane.
Refusing eye contact.

Then words.
Words that were directed towards him.
Suppressing a sigh, his gaze irritably flicked upwards just in time to catch the shy smile projected towards him, ‘’Hey um, how are you? You don’t have class right now, either?’’ the voice was eerily polite, and his tongue licked his lips, a blank, unreadable expression crossed his face.
The only thing that glinted was the strange, uncomfortable expression in his eyes. They were rather taunting, and intimidating.

Leave. They read without compassion, without care. They were thick, sharp, and kind-less.

The older boy blushed right after he had spoken, and took a step back. Ryom watched the scene, and already knew what was going to happen before it did. The boy backed up into a girl, who was clumsy enough to cause a ruckus. The apologies that flew back and forth, only irritated the young man. He looked away from those in his company, and put in his other earphone. Though he tried not to pay attention to them, they were constantly talking and moving.

Moving, just moving.
Could they not stay still? How many apologies needed to be said before it was understood both parties were at fault. That both had guilt. His eyes rolled to himself, and he put one foot over the other, his music pounding so hard in his ear, that if all was silent, it could be heard. However, within the environment he was, it would take a lot to be able to hear the small buzzing of his music.

Then the young kid turned to him, and Ryom instinctively lowered his music. When he realized what he did, he internally groaned, but he was still attentive to the words spoken.“Pleased to meet you. My name is Roki and this is my new Nii Nii, Mikie~ We were just wondering if you had class and if not if you wanted to get to know our names so you had at least two friends here~”  Ryom heard a giggle come out of the boy, and his eyebrows lifted to it, rather surprised. He held his tongue, and didn’t reply back, seeing that the younger child turned towards the girl in front of the three boys.
Ryom paid no attention to her.

“As you just heard my name is Roki and this is my Nii Nii, Mikie~ I am new here but Mikie is not so he was helping me out.” Ryom glanced up for a split second, recognizing the name to the boy’s face. He then trailed his gaze down the hallway, to rest on other group of kids conversing.
Then a soft blur caught his attention, and he turned to watch Roki grabbed Mikazaru’s arm, and hugged it before eventually just cuddling it. Ryom didn’t look any different than before, but he did catch the soft blush the boy made.
His music grew louder.

“What's your names?”
Ryom finally settled his full attention back onto individuals.

Did he have to? Did he really have to give his title to someone he didn’t know? To people he didn’t care to understand, to learn about?
Why, why did they even care?
Perhaps, if he said nothing, they would mark him as rude and leave him be. Never to desire to speak within him again until forced. The thought seemed like the best solution, because in reality he didn’t want to give his name.
He didn’t want people to be able to unravel him.
To understand him.
To call him.
To give a name was to give a key, an insight. Anyone could find you then, anyone could summon your name. Yes, a name was personal, and he was not one to give it so carelessly; so freely.
Why?
Because though Ryom was intimidating, detached, and cold in many ways, there was also another part to him that was hidden inside him. It was something that he hardly explored, hardly ever cared to bring out.
Fear.
Yes, Ryom was afraid.
Afraid of his own name, and the power one had to be able to wield it.

()
Word Count: 881
Addressed: No one
Mentioned: Roki, Ustrina, and Mika
Notes: Sorry lame catch up post :P
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:11 am

Roki stared up at Mikazaru with huge curious eyes as he awaited the boys answer to his question. After a while he could have sworn the boy tried to pull his arm back a bit but he wasn't sure.
He blinked a few times nodding his head to the side as he watched Mikazaru reach up and pat his head causing Roki to smile softly.
“Yes, yes you did help a lot.”
Roki sighed happily and then noticed suddenly how childish he actions and movements must look to them. He quickly pulled back as he heard his fathers voice ring out into his thoughts.
Slowly Roki looked at the ground not sure what to do as his fathers voice grew louder in his ears and he cut out all sounds around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Roki stop all this!”
Roki ducked out of the way of his fathers hand as it came flying at him. He quickly rushed over to his brother smacking into him. His brother pushed him to the floor roughly as Roki let out a frightened yelp.
His father stumbled over and reached down towards him causing Roki to break down and start silently crying.
“Stop acting so sweet and cute! Your a boy and my son! Your action reflect me too and I am tired of being laughed at by my employers when you come skippin in giggleing and other girly bullshit! And stop that damn crying!”
Roki blinked a few times as his sobbing grew louder and he shook his head. ”But...I d-dunno how to st-stop...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roki felt something brush his cheek and reached up with one hand to feel a single tear. His eyes had filled unconcously and he quickly wiped them to stop more tears from following.
“I was going to bring Roki to his class because he doesn't know the way yet. Let's go, Roki?”
He slowly raised his head to look at the boy. He noticed that Mikazaru seemed uncomfortable with the sicuation still and swallowed, holding back more tears.
“Well, I'm Ustrina. You can call me Trina if you'd like though, It doesn't matter. As for class I am late for Biology, so I'll be off now. Nice meeting you Roki, Mika.”
Roki's eyes straded to the girl as he watched her turn and walk away. He turned and looked at he boy who had yet to say anything and couldn't help but let out a whimper. He really wanted to speak with Nana and Mikazaru seemed to want him in his class and away from the boy.
He swallowed and looked back at Mikazaru before wiping at his eyes again. “But...but I don't wanna go to class...” He closed his eyes and shook his head quickly.
Roki reached up and grabbed Mikazaru's arm, gripping it tightly as he quickly thought of what he could do. Since he realized him and Mikazaru no longer wanted to be there, but he still didn't want to go to class, he thought of what he could do.
Quickly he pulled Mikazaru behind him heading in when he thought was the opposite direction of his classroom. Passing by a window he saw trees and what looked like the school garden.
Without thinking or caring and just wanting to find somewhere quiet he led Mikazaru outside.

Addressed: Mika Mentioned: Ryom, Ustrina Word Count: 548 Notes: To the school garden because Roki is going to hid with Mikazaru from the world~ XD

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 12:04 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Don't worry about it, No harm no foul, right? Well, I'm Ustrina. You can call me Trina if you'd like though, it doesn't matter. As for class i am late for Biology, so I'll be off now. Nice meeting you Roki, Mika.’’, the girl called Ustrina said and suddenly she walked off, turning around the corner.
Mikazaru looked at her in confusion, not sure if he should go after her or say anything. He turned his head in confusion, his eyes falling on the boy he had first talked to. The boy was quiet, still; he had stayed silent all the time. He was just staring at his phone, ignoring them. Mikazaru frowned, he guessed the boy really wasn’t interested in a conversation with them, it kind of hurt his feelings.
‘’Kinda rude to just ignore us like that, pretend we don’t exist…’’, the boy thought as he looked at Roki; the kid was still holding on to his arm. ‘’But...but I don't wanna go to class...’’, he said and Mikazaru sighed; could he force the boy to go anyway, even though the kid didn’t want to, or should he leave it?
Suddenly Roki held on tighter to his arm and started dragging him along. Mikazaru looked at him in shock and turned his head to watch the boy near the wall with his phone grow smaller as he and Roki left the area. He waved at the boy, a weak smile on his face; it looked apologetic.
‘’Where is Roki taking me? What is he doing?’’, Mikazaru thought, looking around the hallway. He saw Roki look out of the window and followed the boy’s gaze, seeing the school’s garden, the beautiful flowers. Roki seemed interested in that view and dragged Mikazaru along again, probably towards the school’s garden.
‘’Roki, where are we going?’’, he asked the boy, his eyes back on him. ‘’You can’t skip class, Roki. Your teacher will be angry. you have to go to class right now, you’re already late. I don’t want you to get in trouble… Roki, please.’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Ustrina, Ryom Word Count: 344 Notes: Sucky post…
~T the School’s Garden~
Back to top Go down
Ryom Lee Soon
Dead account
Dead account
Ryom Lee Soon

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:08 pm

Ryom Lee Soon:

He had acknowledged the fact that classes had begun.
However, he chose not to go.
His papered schedule was tucked, neatly, in his back pocket, unopened since he first got it.
He had no idea where any of the classes were, or who any of the people were here.
Ryom felt, a strange sense of shyness to appear in a classroom, and to have pairs of eyes just watch him.
No, he was uncomfortable.
His earphone still buzzed in his ear, while the other, dangled against his chest, barely touching his shirt.
The beat made his head feel sore, so he quickly changed it.
Thinking Out Loud began to play, and he sighed before rested his head against the back of the window pane behind him. His own eyes glanced outwardly towards the school grounds, and he stood there, watching the trees billow their leaves within the gentle rustles of wind.
Back to top Go down
Hinami
Student
Hinami

Student basics
Name: Hinami Haniwa

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:13 am

Hinami walked quickly down the hallway, with her headphones on and blasting music. She tried to stay as far away from any person, which was rather easy considering she was the only person not in class, as far as she could see. 

Glancing out the window, she saw the school's garden. That would be a good place to be alone. Hinami hated being a new student. She hated being stared at. Maybe if she pretended she was sick for the rest of the school year, she wouldn't have to see anyone and instead just study in her room. 

Thanks to the loud music coming from her headphones, she didn't notice the footsteps of two people approaching. 

Adressed: none
Mentioned: Roki, Mikazaru
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:17 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun had been sitting there on the ground with his back resting against the wall, reading a book. After their first break Shun had been attending to Japanese class, while Hikaru had been swarming around school somewhere, most likely; because the boy hadn't chosen Japanese class just like Shun had. Shun had felt so lonely in class because he wasn't all too social, and he had barely known anyone there since it was a new year, with new students as well. Now Hikaru had a free hour again, but this time Shun was there to share it with him, luckily.
Shun sighed and closed his book, staring at the clock to see what time it was. It seemed like it was getting close to their lunch break and Shun smiled, knowing he would soon see Jeamesero again, his little brother. But that was in a few minutes. He opened his book again to keep on reading, not looking at Hikaru, because he didn't really want to; his mind was somewhere else.
‘’So Hikaru tried to kiss me this morning, hmm? I guess I should have seen it coming, that he's gay, but to be honest I hadn't expected at all he would try it on me...’’, he thought, sighing and finally putting the book away in his bag. ‘’I can't say much about it though, because it didn't happen, and I promised that as his best friend I wold never judge him. And I kinda like boys myself, too, so I I can't judge him at all. But why me...?’’
He sighed again and rubbed his eyes, taking out his phone afterwards and staring at it. The screen lit up after he turned it on, and immediately the calender on his phone gave him a message, telling him that today was his first anniversary with his girlfriend. Well, ex girlfriend to be honest. She had broken up with him a few months ago, after he had found out she had been cheating on him; Shun had seen her kissing with another boy that day, and walking hand in hand. At first he had tried to ignore it and pretend nothing had happened, because he had been too afraid to lose her, but after a week of her lying to him and cheating, he had finally managed to tell her goodbye. Shun still hadn't deleted her number though, because the boy always had a hard time letting go; he didn't like change in his life. As for the message from his phone's calender, he had forgotten to delete that message.

Shun decided to delete it now, just so he would be rid of it, so that he didn't have to be reminded of it anymore; because it still hurt, it hurt a lot. After he was done he wanted to put his phone away but reminded himself he had promised Jeamesero to meet him during the lunch break, like they always did. He wanted to meet up in the school's cafeteria, so he sent the boy a message quickly, before the bell would ring in a few minutes.
‘’Hey Jeames, let's meet at the lunch room. I have a free hour now so will be there soon. Will meet you there and bring someone along, see you soon. Shun.’’, Shun sent to him, before finally putting his phone away and getting to his feet (he and Jeames had always called the school's cafeteria their lunch room, it had been an easier name and it had stuck from the first moment they had used that name). He stretched his arms and groaned slightly, looking at Hikaru finally. He grabbed his bag and smiled at Hikaru, waving his hand to get the boy's attention.
‘’Hey Hikaru, sorry I haven't said much this hour... I'm a bit tired. But, I promised my younger brother I would see him during lunch. Wanna come with me to the school's cafeteria? I can pay you lunch if you want to.’’, he said, still smiling, before walking forward a bit, looking behind him. ‘’Let's go, I will bring you there; I know the way.’’
‘’I want to see Jeames and I had promised him to see him. We see each other every lunch break. But I also don't want to go to lunch without Hikaru... I guess I feel like this because he used to be my best friend and we haven't seen each other for years. That's the reason, right?’’, he thought, asking himself those questions over and over.
All this time he kept on smiling at Hikaru, waiting for the boy to come with him, while he hoped Jeamesero had gotten his message, and that they soon would meet up again. ‘’We will, have another free hour together after lunch. I guess you must be really bed up with all these free hours by now.’’, he said, remembering neither of them had Latin class. He laughed at his words, even though he hated how their hours at school were like this. ‘’Actually, I'm already off for today. But since you have economics class the very last hour I will wait for you.’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Haya (ex gf), Jeamesero Word count: 856 Notes: Oh dayum, had to redo the whole post.
~to The School's Cafeteria~
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 3:39 am

Hikaru sighed as he turned to the next page of the Manga he was reading. He had made sure to bring several Manga volumes with him and a single reading book. He had almost finished his last Manga  volume and by now he had to force himself to read it. He was growing bored now and just wanted to go to his dorm room and play his game system.
”You know come to think of it I believe there's a toy store and electronics store in the small town just a short ways from the school... I could probably see what games and stuff they have.' He heard Shun start to move right next to him and looked over to see the boy texting someone.
Hikaru could have leaded over to see who but he didn't because he wanted Shun to have privacy. 'Probably a girlfriend or someone...' He suddenly felt his chest start to hurt very badly. If he remembered correctly this was the same feeling he had when he had been made to wait to see Shun for years on end.
But what confused him was that even though Shun was right next to him he still seemed to feel it. 'What's wrong with me? I mean I thought everything would get better but... Ugh I don't understand and its pissing me off!' He ran his hands thru his hair. He dug his fingers into it and balled up his fists as he felt his head start to hurt from not knowing what was going on anymore.
“Hey Hikaru, sorry I haven't said much this hour... I'm a bit tired. But, I promised my younger brother I would see him during lunch. Want to come with me to the school's cafeteria? I can pay you lunch if you want to.”
Hiakru watched the boy stand up and then seem to turn towards him. He closed his book and dropped his arms down to his sides as he listened to the boy continue speaking, seeing him take a few steps away.
“Let's go, I will bring you there; I know the way.”

Hikaru nodded quickly and quickly started to shove all his books into his book bag. Once finished he stood up and walked over to stand next to Shun. “Yeah okay~ I wouldn't mind meeting you little bro and having lunch sounds good to me, man.”
“We will, have another free hour together after lunch. I guess you must be getting really bed up with all these free hours by now. Actually, I'm already off for today. But since you have economics class the very last hour I will wait for you.”
Hikaru smiled and nodded before flipping his hair from his eyes. “Are you sure? To tell you the truth I got bored quickly waiting for you~ How can I be sure you won't run off and leave me hanging?” He was joking with was very obvious from the look on his face. He chuckled and waved for the boy to follow. As he walked pass the boy and start to the lunch room he found himself stopping and blinking.
He silently sniffed the air trying to figure out what that smell was. It wasn't bad, quite the opposite really. It was beautiful. Hikaru loved it. Slowly turning to face Shun he realized it was the boy. His normal musk and whatever he used when bathing as well as the deodorant he used had caught Hikaru's attention. In Hikaru's mind it was a intoxicating mixture.
Whatever the boy had on it turned Hikaru head quickly and he actually stared for a few minutes before realizing what he was doing. He yelped softly and turned to face the hallway, face turning a light shade of red. 'Stupid Hikaru...'
“S-so you going to keep me waiting for food or what? I mean I don't have to beg do I, Takeru?” He looked over his shoulder and winked at Shun before starting off down the hall. He figured Shun would be along and since the boy had started this way he guessed this was the correct way. And Even if Hikaru did get lost Shun would be along to turn him in the right direction. “Hurry it up slow poke~”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Jeamesero Word Count: ~ Notes: I actually liked this. It felt like real life and I could see it play out in my mind. -w-

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:11 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru ran as fast as he could, into the hallway, dragging Roki behind him. When they were pretty far away from the cafeteria Roki suddenly pulled them to a stop, falling to the ground and gasping for air, and Mikazaru let go of his hand, leaning with his back against the wall and collapsing, sliding down across and finally ending up sitting there on the ground, panting heavily from the run. The knuckles from his left hand hurt slightly because he had used that hand to hit Toru in the face. Looking at his hand, turned into a fist again, he examined his red-looking knuckles, taking a deep breath and swallowing; thinking back about what had happened he felt rather sick; the situation had really made him feel sick, terribly sick.
‘’What an asshole, what a... a... god damn it...’’, Mikazaru thought, still panting. His eyes fell on Roki who sat on the ground as well; the boy seemed deeply in thought. ‘’Hey Roki... You... you okay? Did he hurt you...?’’, he asked gently, though he knew Toru probably had hurt the boy. Maybe not physically but certainly mentally. Who did that to his own little brother? It was so sick, so wrong; it really angered Mikazaru that there were people like this in this world.
‘’Nii Nii..? What was all that? Was... was that what he meant? ...what you meant? But... but that's almost like... almost like what... what daddy did...’’, Roki mumbled and Mikazaru's head shot up to look at the boy, a shocked expression on his face, a worried look in his eyes, mixed up with anger and uncertainty, disbelief.

‘’W-what...? What are you talking about, Roki?’’, he asked, feeling his nerves become worse and worse by the second. He slowly got to his feet, still trying to catch his breath, and collapsed on the ground in front of Roki, sitting in front of the boy. ‘’What do you mean, it was almost like what your father did...?’’
‘’Don't tell me his father is sexually abusing him while at the age of thirteen he still barely knows anything about that kind of stuff... Don't tell me his father is sexually abusing him... Don't tell me his father is sexually abusing him...’’, he kept saying on and on in his mind, his fear growing worse and worse as he stared at the younger boy. Who did such a horrible thing to their own little brother, their own son? It was inhumane, insane. Mikazaru grew more angry, more and more. He grabbed Roki's shoulder's, shaking the boy slightly as he stared him straight in his eyes, angry, uncertain, impatient. ‘’Roki, speak to me god damn it! What do you mean, it was almost like what your father did!? What are you talking about!? Answer me!’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Toru, Roki's father Word Count: 466 Notes: Jesus Mika calm down, you might make Roki even more scared than he already might be xD
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 3:57 am

Roki closed his eyes and held onto the sides of his head as he felt a lot of things his father did to him came rushing back to him. He hated every memory he had almost of his father and the most recent ones were the worst. For some reason he had shut them out or his mind had wiped them from his mind. He didin't really see anything but he heard a lot.
Screaming. It sounded like his own voice but there was a lot of screaming. It scared him and made him sick on his stomach. What had his father done to cause hism to scream out in terror and pain that much?
“W-what...? What are you talking about, Roki? What do you mean, it was almost like what your father did...?”
Roki bit his lip. A very painful and dirty feeling spread throughout his whole body as he felt tears form in his eyes. He couldn't remember. His mind had removed all the pictures. All he had was words and a lot of screaming. “I... I dunno...” Roki whispered. Slowly he pulled his feet up to his chest and blinked back tears.
“Roki, speak to me god damn it! What do you mean, it was almost like what your dather did!? What are you talking about!? Answer me!”
Roki yelped as Mika grabbed his shoulder and started shaking him. The boy almost seemed angry, but he wasn't sure if it was him or not. 'Nii Nii... Are you... Mad at me?' He wondered in his mind unable to form the words to speak them.
He swallowed and pushed the boy away quickly terror filling his face and eyes as a single image flashed in his mind. “NO!!” He screamed.
Roki shook his head as tears poured from his eyes and he looked at Mika. “I... I can't say... I don't remebered very much because some of the pictures are gone but... but daddy said... s-said...” HE break down sobbing heavy as his face darkened.

Slowly he looked away shame filling his blushing face. The same feeling. He had been right. He remebered feeling the same pleasure from his father as from what Toru had just done to him. Though it was different. Toru's even though he had scared the boy hadn't hurt.
Roki began to mumble random words and half sentices as he tried to figure out what was going on in his mind out loud. “Daddy... It had hurt... So much pain yet as I screamed... Water... There was so much pain and water but... Toru was better... Softer... And he... There was no stick... No wait it wasn't a stick... Daddy... Daddy what did you have Daddy...?”
He coughed and shook voilently from doing so as he struggled to catch his breath. So many feeling were running around inside of him right now and he was so lost, so confused. Roki wiped at his eyes and contuned muttering to himself. “But... But daddy's hurt yet it came... so much water... with Toru... Toru was different... his... it was hands right? No... No stick like daddy... Daddy had a stick? It hurt... so much blood... Toru's hands though... soft... so soft... Bwothy help? He said he help... He said feels good... But Daddy say same thing yet hurt... So Toru better? But...”
Looking up with huge watery puppy eyes Roki whimpered softly to Mika. “Why? Why daddy not be like Toru? Toru hates me yet he was so gentle. Daddy used a stick. Why? Why did daddy use a stick?”
Suddenly as Roki moved he felt something and yelped softly. He lowered one tiny shaking hand down to where Toru had touched him and felt something that caused him to start crying. “B-but... I just went... Why? I... I-I... Nii Nii... c-can I tell you... someding...” His face burned darker if that was possible and he leaned in to whisper softly to Mika. “I think I... w-wet my um... um... big boy panties, Nii Nii...”[/color] He looked down at his hands to embarressed to say more.

Addressed: Mika Mentioned: Toru, His father Word Count: 675 Notes: Eh I dunno. Like I feel bad for Roki in this post but his innocnce is to die for in that last sentice~ <333

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2015 2:11 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru shook Roki's shoulders, hoping that the boy would respond talk to him, but Roki seemed confused and sad. Mikazaru grew impatient, wanting to hear from Roki what he had been talking about, what had been going on in the boy's mind, but suddenly Roki pushed his hands away, him away, and Mikazaru stared at him in confusion and shock; he hadn't expected Roki to do that.
‘’NO!! I... I can't say... I don't remember very much because some of the pictures are gone but... but daddy said... s-said...’’, Roki said to him finally and he began to sob. Mikazaru didn't know what to do; he just sat there on his knees staring at the younger boy how he cried and he felt so useless and stupid for acting like this, forcing Roki to speak. He shouldn't have done that, he realized now, but he had been worried about him, he had needed to know. He felt selfish.
‘’Daddy... It had hurt... So much pain yet as I screamed... Water... There was so much pain and water but... Toru was better... Softer... And he... There was no stick... No wait it wasn't a stick... Daddy... Daddy what did you have Daddy...?’’, Roki kept on mumbling, his word causing so much confusion for Mikazaru. He didn't know what to boy was talking about; well, actually he did know but maybe he tried not to know, because it was way too horrible and sad and disturbing. He felt tears sting his eyes but forced them back; he felt like crying for Roki, but crying for the boy wouldn't solve anything, it would show compassion but it would never wipe away Roki's memories nor change the past or fix the problems at the kid's home. He couldn't cry.
‘’But... But daddy's hurt yet it came... so much water... with Toru... Toru was different... his... it was hands right? No... No stick like daddy... Daddy had a stick? It hurt... so much blood... Toru's hands though... soft... so soft... Bwothy help? He said he help... He said feels good... But Daddy say same thing yet hurt... So Toru better? But...’’

‘’I want him to stop, I want him to shut up...’’, Mikazaru thought as he fought back more tears, burying his nails in his knees, in his skin; he could feel his nails through his pants. It hurt, but probably not as much as the pain Roki had been through. Most likely not as much as that poor kid. Mikazaru bit his lip, keeping himself from screaming. Why he felt like screaming, he didn't know.
‘’Why? Why daddy not be like Toru? Toru hates me yet he was so gentle. Daddy used a stick. Why? Why did daddy use a stick?’’, Roki continued and Mikazaru took a deep breath, forcing down those feelings of sadness, that need to scream out and tell Roki to shut up; if he did scream or cry he would probably only make it worse.
‘’B-but... I just went... Why? I... I-I... Nii Nii... c-can I tell you... someding... I think I... w-wet my um... um... big boy panties, Nii Nii...’’, Roki suddenly said and Mikazaru opened his eyes to look at the boy, seeing he had his hand reached down to his pants. Mikazaru swallowed as the boy looked down at his hands and he finally moved, crawling closer to Roki and pulling the younger boy into a tight hug, rocking the kid's body back and forth as to calm him.
‘’It's okay, it's okay. You didn't do it on purpose...’’, Mikazaru lied, too afraid to explain the boy that it wasn't exactly urine he was talking about. He didn't want to worry the boy even more, he couldn't take that. He kept on rocking the boy's body as he patted his head gently. ‘’It's okay, really. No one knows, only me, and I won't tell anyone, okay? Do you wanna go to the restroom or do you wanna stay here or- what do you want to do, Roki?’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Toru and Roki's father (sort of?) Word Count: 670 Notes: Roki can choose whether they go to the boy's restroom and meet up with Shun and Hikaru or not. .3. I dunno what to do with them right now. xD
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:19 am

Airamyst walked slowly down the hall, hugging his arms tightly around hsi body. He had this growing feeling of feara nd uncomfort that made his think something was up. Normally his parents would had texted him or soemthing and he wasnt sure why they would have come this early in the week to check on him.
It didn't make any sense to him no matter how much he thought about it and it scared him. 'Did they bring someone with them? I mean... D-Did they bring her?'
A shiver ran down his spin at the thought of her. The her of which he spoke of was his grandmother. He really didn't like her at all and his parnets didn't really either. Often She was mean to Airmyst, yellling about his clothes or his girlish face and hair, as well as his thin build.
"Ugh why would she be here? Didn't they tell me to let my hair down? I was told I could be myself and that she had been informed it was both genders of children, so as to make her think I would find a girl..."
Being the only grandchild that was a boy, and his parents only child period, his grandmother constenly was on hsi case to date girls. She wanted grandkids and he was the only one who could carry on the name, so naturally he was her favorite target to pick on.
"Airy hold on! Don't go without meeee!"
Airamyst stopped and listened carefully. He could have swore someone called a very short and rather cute version of his name. Blushing very lightly he turned to find Jeames rushing down teh hall towards him.
Airamyst giggled softly and flipped his hair before placing his hand on his hip. "S'up Jayjay? Did yous miss wittle old me~?" He squealed softly before grabbing Jeames hand and pulling the boy into a hug. "Thankies for coming with me. Really swared and stuffs wright nows..."
He wanted to reval more but froze when he heard more foot steps. He quickly turned and saw to his horror three figures coming towards him. One was of course his grandmother. He had guessed right.
"Airamyst! Airamyst what was taking you so long?"
Airamyst whimpered softly and backed up hiding his hands behind his back. He looked to his parents for help, tears filling his soft eyes before getting a reply from his father.
"Now, Mom please don't yell at him. He's done nothing wrong yet and since it's the middle of school-"
But his father didn't get to finish. His grandmother turned and popped him on the arm with he hand.
"Oh shut up. I know how to address the boy. Well..." Airamyst heard he voice trail off as she turned from his father to him and glared at him. "Half a boy I guess. You really need to do something about your sick long hair. Short hair is meant for a boy."
Airamyst blushed lightly and nodded, closing his eyes and lowerring his head. God how he wished the floor would just swallow him right now. He felt tears form in his eyes but forced them back, taking every bit of streagth the boy had. He knew all to well crying would get him in more trouble.
"Well? Come over here now!"
"Y-Yes, Grandmother!" He quickly answered, tighting his grip on Jeames hand before letting go.
"Now who is that boy with you? Hurry up and be quick we haven't got all day!"
Airamyst nodded and waved his hand at Jeames before speaking in a simi-deep voice. He was really trying hard to make his voice that of a boy since his normal vice was so cute and silky. "Grandmother this is would be my new school aquatice, Jeamesero. Jeamesero these are my mother, father, and grandmother."
His grandmother looked him over before turning to look Jeamesero over.
"You in the same classes as my grandson? Must be you look about the same age. Your apperince is that of a female as well. Great another gay. World's full of them. Damn faggots..."
Airamyst winced and looked away, a look of shame and embaressment crossing his face as t heated up darkly. Why did she always say it like it was bad? He never asked to like other boys and really he found them cuter then girls. Jeames espcally.
"Boy! boy are you listening to me!?"
Airamyst shook his head, snapping himself from his thoughts as he stood up straight and nodded to her. "Yes, Grandmother?"
"Pay attenion or I will take another look at the hair over yours..."
Airmyst nodded slowly, his face dead serious and not showing any emostion. He had dealt with this all hsi life so her threats meant nothing to him now. "Sorry I promise not to let it happen again. I swear my dearest namesake to it." He smiled a fake warm smile and held out his arm to her, offering a escort.
"Now you came to see my school and where all of my classes are held correct? My dear friend and aquatice, Jeamesero and I would be purely delighted to escort you around the floral covered grounds and eszuiste buildings." He paused and swallowed, starting to sweat as his words started to fail him. 'Dink Airamyst Dink! I-I mean. Think Airamyst think!'
"Well child? Do speak up when you are addressing me."
Airamyst nodded biting his lip and making fists with his hands before remebering his words. "I trust your coming along as well my lady mother and my lord father?" He asked his parents earning a nod from his grandmother.
Slowly he walked up to Jeames and let out a sigh of fear before holing his hand out to Jeames. "Do you have the means and duration to help me, Master Jeamesero?"

Addressed: Jeames, Mother, Father, Grandmother Mentioned: Same? Word Count: ~ Notes: OKay so Airamyst totally not himself and wonder how Jeamesero will react to him. XD
His bully of a grandmother hates anyone who is different and not just gay so please don't cry poor little Airamyst and Jeames bb's. ;o;
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:28 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’S'up Jayjay? Did yous miss wittle old me~?’’, Airamyst asked and Jeamesero stopped in front of him to catch up on his breath, nodding at the boy. Though, he didn't really now why he had nodded and blushed faintly, rubbing the back of his head. Suddenly Airamyst pulled Jeamesero in a hug and he yelped in shock, before grinning slightly and patting the boy's shoulders gently. ‘’Thankies for coming with me. Really swared and stuffs wright nows...’’
‘’It's okay, I'm here with you. No need to worry. How bad can it be?’’, Jeamesero said with a bright smile on his face when he suddenly heard someone calling out for Airamyst.
‘’Airamyst! Airamyst what was taking you so long?’’, a female voice said, it sounded rather old and raspy. He felt Airamyst pull back from their hug and he quickly did the same, staring at three adults coming their way, a man and a woman and one old woman, probably Airamyst's family.
‘’Now, Mom please don't yell at him. He's done nothing wrong yet and since it's the middle of school-’’, the man said but he was cut off by the older woman, his mother, as he had addressed her like that. The old woman seemed annoyed and angry, impatient.
‘’Oh shut up. I know how to address the boy. Well... Half a boy I guess. You really need to do something about your sick long hair. Short hair is meant for a boy.’’, Airamyst's grandmother said before looking at Airamyst and Jeamesero swallowed at the look in her eyes; she was one of those persons who didn't accept people for being different, for who they truly wear. This old woman was one of those who wanted to control other people, and she controlled poor Airamyst. ‘’Well? Come over here now!’’
‘’Y-Yes, Grandmother!’’, Airamyst said in response and he gripped Jeamesero's hand tight for a moment before letting go and hurrying over to his grandmother and parents; Jeamesero followed him, he was scared of the boy's grandmother but he wanted to help Airamyst and support him.

‘’Now who is that boy with you? Hurry up and be quick we haven't got all day!’’, the old woman said and Jeamesero wanted to open his mouth to speak, so say his name, but Airamyst already beat him to it.
‘’Grandmother this would be my new school acquaintance, Jeamesero. Jeamesero these are my mother, father, and grandmother.’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero nodded, completely dumbfounded. He actually knew how to react and how to introduce himself; his father had often taken him to meetings when he was a bit younger and he had been sitting there at a table with acquaintances from his father, or people who worked for him. Because his father wanted him to take over his job as the boss of FedEx when he was older. Jeamesero hated it, he didn't want to have the job, but he had no choice. His brother Mustafa was a troublemaker and not fit for the job and Shun would be a great boss but he wasn't his father's son; Jeamesero and Shun only had the same mother.
‘’You in the same classes as my grandson? Must be you look about the same age. Your appearance is that of a female as well. Great another gay. World's full of them. Damn fagots...’’, the old woman said and Jeamesero swallowed again, feeling tears start to well up in his eyes, but he forced them back. Airamyst hadn't cried yet, himself. If Jeamesero would cry he would make a poor example of a student and probably get Airamyst in trouble, or worse, Airamyst's grandmother could refuse her grandson to stop being friends with Jeamesero. That was the least Jeamesero wanted to happen because there weren't many people who spoke to him and who he could call friends. There weren't many people like him.
‘’Boy! boy are you listening to me!?’’, she called out again and Airamyst nodded his head, looking at her.
‘’Yes, Grandmother?’’, the boy said and the old woman hissed back: ‘’Pay attention or I will take another look at the hair over yours...’’

‘’Sorry I promise not to let it happen again. I swear my dearest namesake to it. Now you came to see my school and where all of my classes are held correct? My dear friend and acquaintance, Jeamesero and I would be purely delighted to escort you around the floral covered grounds and eszuiste buildings.’’, Airamyst sad as he held his arm out to his grandmother and Jeamesero took a step back, watching the woman carefully.
‘’Well child? Do speak up when you are addressing me.’’, his grandmother spoke again and Airamyst nodded again. ‘’I trust your coming along as well my lady mother and my lord father?’’, the boy asked before turning to Jeamesero and holding out his hand to the boy. ‘’Do you have the means and duration to help me, Master Jeamesero?’’, he asked and Jeamesero looked at Airamyst's hand with a puzzled look before looking up at the boy and nodding, bowing his head slightly in respect.
‘’Of course...’’, he said as polite as possible, even though the tension was killing him; he felt so nervous and scared around these people, especially the old lady who seemed to have a grudge towards her own grandson.
His eyes fell on her and he looked her up and down, rather impolite, before he thought of an idea. It was time to do something risky, but something that needed to be done.
Jeamesero huffed, he didn't like this woman at all. It was time to help out Airamyst, to support he boy. He was going to use the rules that his father had taught him when he was younger; he might appear childish and younger for his age and like one that knew nothing of rules or politeness, but Jeamesero knew all about it. He was ready to put his 'work' face on.

‘’Um madam, please excuse me.’’, he said in a very mature way; even his voice sounded like that of a mature person, grown up and low. ‘’May I suggest you get to know me better before you start judging me for my appearance? I might have long hair but that's not because I want to be like a girl. It is a family tradition to have long hair as a boy. My father had it too, and he cut it short when he became the boss of FedEx. Even my Nii- I mean, my older brother has long hair, and he's only interested in women. It is a tradition in our family and if you disrespect my appearance you disrespect my family's traditions. I will cut my hair short too when I take over my father's occupation as the boss of FedEx.’’, Jeamesero lied. It was nor a family tradition nor his father had ever had long hair.
He felt a grin form on his lips but forced himself to remain calm and keep a steady face, a serious look in his bright blue eyes, which even looked a bit more dull and mature now, as well. ‘’I will pretend I have not heard your insult, though, madam; we can start over again if you would like and treat each other with respect. I treat you with respect, madam, so I guess you do the same, or I could make a call to my father and say you have disrespected our family traditions and insulted me, which means you've insulted my father as well. So, let's start over.’’
He bowed at her, as deep as he could, to show the old woman respect, even though he really wanted to see her hurt right now. Though, he would never hurt anyone, not even the people he dislikes or hated, Jeamesero wasn't like that; he would always let his father take care of it. If she refused to show him respect Jeamesero would call his father. And his father always had a fitting punishment for people who showed disrespect to him, his sons or his family name. Even old Japanese punishments were still used by the Tamashii family sometimes, which were centuries old and could nowadays be described as barbaric. After all Jeamesero's family came from a centuries old bloodline of Japanese people, servers of emperors such. He never spoke of it, but Jeamesero knew all about it.

Addressed: Airamyst, Airamyst's grandmother Mentioned: Airamyst's parents, Shun, Mustafa, his father Word Count: 1398 Notes: I really enjoyed writing the last part. Jeamesero sure knows how to put his 'work' face on. XD
Btw, if Airamyst's mother really continues to disrespect him like this and judge him for his appearance Jeamesero will really call his father. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The school's hallway
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox