Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joining Fooorrrrmmmm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suzette
Student
Suzette

Joining Fooorrrrmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Joining Fooorrrrmmmm   Joining Fooorrrrmmmm EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 12:55 am

((it's kannie. roki talked me into joining again so like here i am. sorry if this isn't as good and isn't like, what you wanted but alas, i tried.))

Name: Suzette Miles
Grade: Sophmore
Personality: Suzette is the type of girl you'd see having a lot of friends, but they're only her friend because they're scared of her. She's the queen bee;she has sharp tongue and loves to bring people down, and is hesitant to let people get close to her due to past.
History: She was born a rich girl, and will probably die a rich girl. She has everything she could ever have, except for her parent's love. She's grown up with nannies raising her, never her parents. Suzie practically lives on the right side of the manor while her mother gets the west wing and her father gets the north.
She rarely sees them, and when she does, she's being scolded for not being "tough" and "independent." And then suddenly, her father is sitting her down and telling her that she's going to a new school, and won't tell her why;he just claims that "it'll shape her up".
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Joining Fooorrrrmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joining Fooorrrrmmmm   Joining Fooorrrrmmmm EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:57 pm

Oooh, you're back? o:

Well, accepted. You can go post your bio now. :'D
I hadn't expected this, I'm happy~
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com

Joining Fooorrrrmmmm
Page 1 of 1