Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neleh "Mosi" Torakish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mosi
Student
Mosi

Student basics
Name: Neleh Torakish
Grade: Junior

Neleh "Mosi" Torakish Empty
PostSubject: Neleh "Mosi" Torakish   Neleh "Mosi" Torakish EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:30 pm

BASICS

Full Name: "I don't want to be called by my real name."
Neleh "Mosi" Torakish

Nickname(s): "Call me anything but Neleh."
Nel, Tory

Name Pronunciation: "As long as you call me Mosi, I don't care."
Mo - zee

Name Meaning: "That's why I hate it, call me Mosi."
Neleh means "light"

Female

17 years

Grade: "I'm nearly at my goal."
Junior, 11th Grade

Sexual Orientation: "I don't really like girls, they're too bitchy."
Heterosexual

Classes: "I love school, just sometimes it's hard."
PE, English, History, Geography, Biology, Economics

Extra Classes: "These are something special, aren't they."
Japanese, Philosophy, Theatre

Best Classes: "Naturally I can just do them."
PE, Japanese, Theatre

Worst Classes: "I need some support."
English, Biology, Economics

At home or campus?: "I live nearby."
Campus - Mosi wants to get away from the hustle and bustle of the house.

Dorm Room: "Feels like home."

How can they come here?: "Generosity."
Well paid parents wanted her to get a good education, they happily pay for all her schooling.

WHAT YOU CAN SEE

Appearance: "Kind of surprising for a girl."
Neleh isn't your normal girl, she wears a lot of boy like clothing, she'd prefer if she was a boy but really it didn't matter anymore. She wears a lot of black but never any makeup, she'd rather not make herself look fake. Her skin is a very pale white, and her eyes are a sky blue, contrasting with her skin beautifully. She is a beautiful girl, actually, but she doesn't realise it, she thinks she's a boy in a girls body and that she needs to escape; but she feels that she's attracted to males too so she can't be a boy.

Neleh know she isn't a boy but sometimes she does refuse to believe it, for one reason, that she doesn't want to be bullied for how she dresses. She also has long, wavy black hair that goes down to her waist, another one of her more girly features. In reality she's actually quite girly but she wears boyish clothing to make herself feel better sometimes yet she actually loves to wear dresses and skirts. She's got a pretty girly look as well, she just prefers to believe she looks like a male.

Voice: "I don't like how I sound."
She sounds slightly gruff for aa girl, her voice isn't like a "proper" girl sounds. She has a gruff sound added in.

Native Language: "I'm pretty boring."
English

PERSONA

Personality: "Sometimes I don't understand."
Neleh has a strange personality, she feels like she's a boy but she doesn't really behave like one. She's quite friendly and kind but at the same time she can be antisocial. She cannot be described as shy, since she's not, but can be described as antisocial and quiet, she's not afraid to talk - she just doesn't want to. Neleh will always assist someone in pain; whether it be emotional or physical she'll always do so.

She loves to help out and often gets called "the teachers pet" as she always wants to help her teacher, handing out sheets, assignments or just helping them with anything all come up on her list. As do general things to students like holding open doors, comforting them, helping them carry stuff and if they drop things she'd be the type to come and help them. Neleh doesn't really understand when people think she's weird for doing that since she was brought up having to do that, she was brought up as a "proper" girl - as her parents said.

Sometimes she can be quite picky and select even the smallest of mistakes can sometimes less to her picking holes in it, her family all love to critique so she does the same thing, one so she can fit in and two because she is good at it. Sometimes people may think she's weird since she likes gore but she sees that as the norm because of how she thinks.

Gore, making friends, kindness, being around a few others, having fun, languages, reading stories

Dislikes: "I try not to dislike much."
Bullies, large crowds, cold weather, being forced to do things, annoying teachers, rude teachers

Habits: "Sometimes I do them without knowing."
Thinking she's more boyish than she is, reading, helping out, being too kind for her own good

Belongings: "I own it, so you can't touch it."
Headphones, laptop, phone, DJ kit, a lot of music, MP3 player, earphones

PAST

History: "This is what made me who I am."
WIP

Family: "I love them."
Rose || Mother
Steven || Father
Alex || Brother || 13
Kara || Sister || 5

SOCIAL

Job: "Wish I could find somewhere I liked."
Sometimes DJs at children's parties, sometimes gets paid a little.

Clubs: "Don't want to."
Neleh refuses to attend clubs

Pets: "I have to be careful."
Neleh has a little puppy that she keeps in her dorm, her name is Mai and she is a German Shepherd. The puppy is trained to be quite and to go to the toilet in a litter tray sort of area that she has reserved for her. Neleh takes her on regular walks.

Relationship Status: "I'll probably always be single..."
Single

Partner: "Most likely I will never get one."
Nobody

Crush: "Maybe I will find one."
Nobody

Best Friend(s): "I keep them close."
Nobody

Friends: "I love to help them out."
Nobody... Yet.

Acquaintances: "Maybe we'll become friends."
Nobody

Enemies: "I don't want any."
Nobody

Arch Enemy: "I'd prefer to never have one."
Nobody

EXTRAS

Theme Song: "Survival by Eminem"

Back to top Go down
Mosi
Student
Mosi

Student basics
Name: Neleh Torakish
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: Neleh "Mosi" Torakish   Neleh "Mosi" Torakish EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Code:
<br><center><div style="background: url(http://i.imgur.com/R1fke7L.jpg?1) no-repeat bottom #c5908e; width: 500px; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom: 405px; width: 470px; font-family: Kristen ITC; color: #7f525d; font-size:10pt; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify; border:3px solid #ffffff">
[center][color=#ffffff][b][i]"Thought"[/i][/b][/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]"Speech"[/b][/color]
[color=#ffffff][i]"Text or other's speech"[/i][/color][/center]

Text here~

[right][b]Addressed:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color] [b]Mentioned:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color] [b]Word Count:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color] [b]Notes:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color][/right]
</div></div></center>
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Neleh "Mosi" Torakish   Neleh "Mosi" Torakish EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Neleh "Mosi" Torakish 2en3wx3

Accepted! You can join the roleplay now. c:
She better keep that pet hidden veryyyyy well. >D
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neleh "Mosi" Torakish   Neleh "Mosi" Torakish Empty

Back to top Go down

Neleh "Mosi" Torakish
Page 1 of 1