Black Rose High School

Black Rose High School is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose High School in The United States.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Summer
Date Friday
(10:00 AM)
Extra Last day of first school week
Weather A bit rainy but with a soft warm wind

The cafeteria serves
Sandwiches (different types)
Fruit (for example apples, bananas, pears, etc.)
Drinks like tea and coffee or coca cola (this one only in the main lunch break)
Soup (Tomato soup)
Mini pizzas (special lunch addition today)
Hamburgers (special lunch addition today)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I'm very sorry...
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 am by Headmaster

» Biology classroom
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 pm by Haya

» Boy's dorm
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm by Daigo

» School's garden
Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm by Czech

» Accommodations
Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm by Sakura

» Girl's dorm
Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm by Suzette

Staff
~Admin~
Headmaster

~~~~~~~~~~
~Moderator~
Roki
Member of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png
Student of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png

Share | 

Economics class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daigo
Student

Coins : 297

Student basics
Name: Daigo Tategami
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: Economics class   Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:16 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Come on little boy, leave the lady be~’’, the teacher said and Daigo huffed. He really started to hate this man. he was annoying and rude and almost just like him. If only he used these skills to annoy towards other people. But no, he had to annoy Daigo this time, making the boy his enemy.
‘’Maybe you could show me around?’’, Suzette suddenly asked and Daigo looked her way, seeing her scratch under her shirt, where her breast was. She stared at him, he stared back.
‘’Oh wow, she really knows how to get me going~’’, he thought, a smirk ending up on his face. He needed her and he needed her right now. He needed her in his pants and no one else could have her.
‘’I hope I'm not interrupting anything but... Your both too horny for your own good. You all know she's just a girl right? Jeez show some control or something. After all you don't see me jumped at her or trying to get into her panties, or even worse fill all her holes. Since those two are being weird and stuff want me to show you around? Better then having two horny old goats after you no?’’, Toru suddenly said and Daigo gave him an angry look, flipping him off.
‘’That little asshole...’’, he thought, annoyed. He wanted the boy to leave them alone. This girl was his to show around. This girl was his to take. Toru needed to stay away from her. The teacher needed to, as well.
‘’I'm not horny, boy, that would cost me my job. He is horny, however~ I'm only playing around a bit. Right, m'lady~? But yeah, you can show her around if you must, no?’’, the teacher said and he grabbed Suzette's hand, looking up at her with this smirk. Daigo turned his hand into a fist, firmly. He was ready to punch. He was too annoyed and jealous to stay still. He wanted to punch the teacher even if that meant being expelled from school. But he didn't punch. Instead he brought his flat hand down on the teacher's hand, smacking him hard so he would let go of Suzette's hand.
‘’Keep your hands with you, old goat! She's mine!’’, he said, letting out his jealousy and anger. Once he realized what he was doing he crossed his arms and looked away, blushing slightly. ‘’Who knows where your dirty hands have been...’’

‘’Even though I'm no exception.’’, he thought to himself. ‘’Gosh, my hands have been everywhere and I never wash them.’’
‘’Anyone here know their way around? I'd like to get to know this place more.’’, an unfamiliar voice suddenly asked and Daigo looked up to see this boy from around his age, probably the same age. Daigo hadn't really seen him yet, but he guessed he just didn't pay much attention to the senior boys in his classes. Even if he was a senior and in a few of his classes, or not.
‘’I think these students can help you. I'm a bit busy at the moment~’’, the teacher said and Daigo stuck out his tongue at the man, wanting to smack him again, but this time in the face. However, he kept his hands with him.
‘’You are not busy, I am busy. Go help that student yourself. You're a teacher after all, Mr. Allen.’’, Daigo said with crossed arms, voice utterly sarcastic. He jumped from the desk and stood behind Suzette, whispering in her ear: ‘’I would love to show you around... I would show you everywhere.’’
He grinned and bit his lip, thinking about the things this girl and he could do together. Because the 'everywhere' had been a reference to his own pants, mostly. He took a step back and let his hand slide over Suzette's butt, snickering. Then he turned around to look at the other boy, the boy he didn't know yet. A thought came to mind and he grinned at his idea.
‘’Toru, you wanted to show someone around, right? I can show around this lovely lady and you show around that dude? Do we have a deal? Sounds like a plan, right?’’, he asked, his arms crossed again as he stared at the new face. ‘’I'm Daigo. What's your name, hunk?’’
Daigo was a true flirt and not picky. He grinned, wondering how the new face would react and with what he would respond. And he wondered how Toru would think of all this. Daigo loved this moment, it felt like he was in control. Even though someone might soon take over that control again...

Addressed: Teacher, Suzette, Toru, Trahern Mentioned: All in the classroom Word Count: 771 Notes: OMG THIS POST. I LOVE DAIGO HNNNNG. <333
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student

Coins : 189

Student basics
Name: Rocco McParker

PostSubject: Re: Economics class   Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:45 pm

Trahern heard a man speak to the girl who seemed to be flirting with the older looking boy. "I'm not horny, boy, that would cost me my job. He is horny, however~ I'm only playing around a bit. Right, m'lady~?" What on Earth was this teacher thinking. He was the most horny teacher Tru had seen in a long while. "Like I'd believe that," he muttered. The teacher then kissed her hand. 'Stupid teacher. Teasing a student.' Well not like he'd do anything else. ''But yeah, you can show her around if you must, no?'' Was this teacher just trying to go home? School was already over, that was probably why. 'Stupid teachers. All the same.' he thought to himself. ''I think these students can help you. I'm a bit busy at the moment~'', the teacher said in reply to his question. "So very busy, sir. I can see " Trahern said sarcastically. ‘’You are not busy, I am busy. Go help that student yourself. You're a teacher asfter all, Mr. Allen.’’ The green haired boy said, he was obviously to interesting in this hot female. ‘’I would love to show you around... I would show you everywhere.’’ Tru gave this boy a funny look. 'Everywhere huh?' The green haired kid bit his lip and touched the girl's butt. 'Two can play at that game Mr.' he then spoke to the younger kid. ‘’Toru, you wanted to show someone around, right? I can show around this lovely lady and you show around that dude? Do we have a deal? Sounds like a plan, right?’ Toru huh? Trahern was not getting shown around by a kid younger than him. "I'd rather not, thank you." Tru sneered then the other kid spoke again. " I'm Diago. What's your name, hunk?" Diago, huh? Nice name. "Trahern, but you can call me Tru." Trahern knew he was flirting and just smiled back but in a cheeky way. 'Cheeky,' he thought to himself. "I'd rather go with someone my age. I can find my own way around if none of you are willing." Tru crossed his arms as he spoke and smiled, briefly at the girl. She was sure hot.

Men: Cole Allen, Suzie, Diago, Toru Add: All in room Notes: EVERYONE IS GETTING FEISTY!
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student

Coins : 193

PostSubject: Re: Economics class   Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:59 pm

They all wanted something from Suzette.
But could she give it to them? She wasn't sure.
She could definitly fool around with them all, but not all at once. She had to move slowly. She couldn't jump in too soon.
She had to play her cards right~
She looked inbetween Toru and Daigo, and then at the new senior who entered.
She glanced back at Cole, biting her lip.
She had so many hotties to choose from, and she couldn't make up her mind.
But as she got ready to speak, she felt someone's hand slide down her back, only to rest against her butt. Daigo.
Now, Daigo was getting a bit dirty. Not only did he smack Mr. Cole Allen's hand away from Suzie's, but he always snapped. Big time. He was jealous.
A new smile graced her full lips as she stared up at him, watching him speak to the other new boy.
And what about Toru? He seemed a bit mysterious;she couldn't figure out his motive.
Slowly, she wove her fingers together with Daigo's, using one hand to pull his face back towards hers, pouting her bottom lip. "Why don't we all go together?" And then you can get me alone.
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Coins : 292

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Economics class   Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:01 am

Toru shifted his weight from on leg to the other, awaiting the girl answer to his question. Really he thought Daigo and the teacher were being kinda sick and weird. In all honesty Toru hhad to admit when it came to others he seldom thought with his dick. Seldom meaning about 3/4 of the time, the other 1/4 being that he did.
That being said Toru didn't really care about what the other person wanted nor their own personal needs. He only wanted to use their body to feel closer to Taro, nothing else mattered in his mind.
Suddenly Toru heard a noise behind him and turned to see a new boy come in the room. He spoke but Toru didn't really hear since suddenly the teacher started laughing. Turning his attention to the teacch he raised his eyes, curious as to what was so funny.
"I'm not horny, boy, that would cost me my job. He is horny, however~ I'm only playing around a bit. Right, m-lady? But yeah, you can show her around if you must, no?"
Toru scoffed and rooled his eyes, crossing his arms as he shook his head and turned away. He wasn't sure what kind of game the Cole and Daigo were playing but he found it kinda sick. to think about. Yet the girl seemed okay with it all, even joining in on their words.
'Taro this is getting very weird very fast... Everyone in this room is horny. Why I bet even the new guy is horny as all hell.' Toru heard Taro start laughing at his words before shaking his head and replying to Toru. 'Babe I think you might be right. Though if the teacher makes a move I would report him. Sick fucker. Of course Daigo ain't much better since he's basically a adult too. Clearly this girl is younger then either of them but in all realiality i thinkg she might like it.'
Toru gagged and shook his head closing his eyes at the thoughts that entered his mind. 'She's dumb as fuck then. I mean holy crap at least all the other girls at this school aren't that stupid...' Suddenly Toru felt Taro begin to jump up and down near him and giggling out loud as the boy seemed to get a idea. 'What the hell is up with you?' He asked, his eyes following the jumping excited boy.
'Ask her if you can use her hands~ Think abou tit Toru Haya said no but this girl doesn't seem to mind. Its perfect and she probaly won't think anything of it if you ask at the right time since you've tricked her into believing that your not like these others~'
Slowly Toru blinked in confusion before opening his eyes and looking at the girl. Taro had a point. A rather good one at that. This girl might be his ticket to finally feeling Taro's mouth on his lower body. The thoughts however were causing his face to heat up again and he quickly looked at his feet, not sure where else to look.
"Toru, you wanted to show someone around, right? I can show around this lovelyh lady and you can show around that dude? Do we have a deal? Sounds like a plan, right?"
Toru cut his eyes at Daigo, growing pissed at the boys words. "Hell fucking no man! I'm showing her around you damn pedo! You are only going to show her to your room and your huge disgusting trowser monkey in your pants!" Toru took a few steps foward, hearing the new boy speak to him before turning to Daigo, yet he choose to ignore him.
He now wanted Suzette to himself, deturmed to act a lot nicer and less horny to her until the time was right. After all he felt his reason for wanting some alone time with the girl was more jutified compared to the others.
"Why don't we all go together?"
Toru heard the girl speak and looked up to see her holding Daigo's hand, using her other to pull his face towards hers. Moving fast Toru quickly walked over and pushed them apart, not really being rough but making a point to grab her hand for himself.
He smirked at Daigo before turning to the girl and brushing her hair from her eyes, a gentle warm, yet fake, smile at her. "Right sounds like a plan~ I'll lead the way for a sweetheart like you~ Can't have them forcing themselves on you no can we?" He said to her, his voice filled with promises and dripping with a fake warmth as he coo'd softly to her.
Slowly he turned, using his soft and gentle hands to lead the girl towards the door. Toru spoke to the boys over his shoulder, a hint of spiet in his voice. "Coming, slowpokes?"

Addressed: Tru, Daigo, Suzette Mentioned: Teacher Word count: ~ Notes: I know its been forever and that this post sucks so bad and that Toru might have started a fight but I couldn't think of anything else and yeah...;_;
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student

Coins : 189

Student basics
Name: Rocco McParker

PostSubject: Re: Economics class   Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:23 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Trahern was getting annoyed by now, he stood there with his hands in his pockets watching as his own "movie" type thing played out. He watched as Daigo started playing right into the girl's hands, she was enjoying it, probably. "Hell fucking no man! I'm showing her around you damn pedo! You are only going to show her to your room and your huge disgusting trowser monkey in your pants!" The boy addressed as Toru said. He was being pretty weird and pathetic. Tru just smirked at the youngster getting pissed off, it was funny. "Who's acting like a pedo now, huh?" He said with a slight chuckle, Tru wasn't scared of starting anything and to be honest wasn't really intending to with that, he was just being blunt and truthful. The only person who has been going on and on about being a pedo and getting her in anyones pants is him. Daigo may have referenced to it earlier but that was once. Only once. Toru was going on about it none stop. Then the girl grasped Daigo's face and held his hand. She pulled his head back to face her's and spoke in a soft tone something that actually made sense to do. "Why don't we all go together?" She said, at least someone here had an idea of what to do that actually worked. "At least someone here has sense," Tru said with a sneer, he was pissed off enough already with the teacher being such an idiot. I agree with the lady, lets just all go together." By now Tru just wanted to get going, he had no interest in their drama but was actually in some way enjoying himself. Trahern wanted them to carry on but at the same time just wanted to get back to his snakes, they would need feeding by now.
All of a sudden, Toru pushed the girl and Daigo apart from each other and grabbed the girl's hand for himself. Tru watched as he spoke and walked towards the door, where Trahern was standing. "Right sounds like a plan~ I'll lead the way for a sweetheart like you~ Can't have them forcing themselves on you no can we?" Toru sounded like such a weirdo right now to Trahern, who was he even referring to when he said 'themselves'? He was referring to at least two people by that. He said it in such a sweet old voice, rather like he was flirting with the girl. "And who do you think is the one forcing them self on her, huh?" Trahern said, he was being pretty much a jerk. All he cared for was either seeing the drama continue, to play his part in it and see people get pissed off- not exactly what teachers would consider good especially as he also just wanted a girl to call his own that could also call him theirs, not that anyone here would want to. "Coming, slowpokes?" He said as he stood in the doorway right in front of Trahern. "No, I thought I'd just stay here." He said, there was sarcasm in his voice. "The stupid idiot probably doesn't realise how much of a creep he is acting like." He thought, "And he certainly knows how to not handle a girl." Toru was practically dragging the poor woman across the floor.
Trahern had a perfect idea to annoy Toru and how to annoy Daigo. He looked towards the girl and smiled, wickedly but also semi flirtatiously before he spoke in a gentle, sweet voice. "And what might I call you? I am Trahern but you can call me Tru." He looked to Daigo and smirked before returning his gaze to the girl. He smiled sweetly and spoke again, "Enjoy the tour, it better be worth it." Tru knew he was treading on dangerous ground, the girl alone was a beauty and probably a dangerous one; Toru was younger and more stressed out by what was going on and Daigo was jealous, something that would most probably end up being his downfall. "Just play it safe and hopefully the tight shirt will do the trick, it shows off my muscles pretty well." He thought, the shirt did show off his muscles as well as his eight pack. Tru hoped the girl would say something to him so his efforts and annoying the others didn't fail, she was going to become his new ammunition for the moment. "This will be fun." He thought, ready for the next thing to happen.

Addressed: Toru, Suzette, Daigo (sort of) Mentioned: Suzette, Daigo, Toru, his snakes Word count: 754 Notes: Wow. This is hilarious.
To the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Daigo
Student

Coins : 297

Student basics
Name: Daigo Tategami

PostSubject: Re: Economics class   Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:40 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I'd rather not, thank you.’’, the new boy said after Daigo had made the statement about him showing around the girl and Toru showing around the boy. He then moved over to Daigo, responding to Daigo's introduction to him. ‘’Trahern, but you can call me Tru. I'd rather go with someone my age. I can find my own way around if none of you are willing.’’
Daigo rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, letting out a soft hiss, like his snake often did. He just stood there, not responding, not saying a thing. Everything would go like it would. He didn't feel like talking to this boy, so he wouldn't. He would only respond or march into a conversation if he felt it needed his attention.
‘’Hell fucking no man! I'm showing her around you damn pedo! You are only going to show her to your room and your huge disgusting trowser monkey in your pants!’’, Toru then said and Daigo hissed at the boy, again he hissed. He was getting annoyed with every person in this room. If the teacher was going to speak now, as well, then he would sure go mad.
Suddenly Daigo felt someone grab his hand and his face was turned by another hand, only to see Suzette looking up at him, pouting her lips. As she spoke to him. ‘’Why don't we all go together?’’, she asked and Daigo felt like yelling no, he felt like yelling at her she was all his, and his alone. But that would only make things worse. He would get in trouble for that. So he decided to just stay low for now.
‘’I guess.’’, he said, an expression on his face like he didn't really care, as he looked at the girl. Then his eyes went to Toru and this Trahern person, and he narrowed them, giving the two boys and annoyed glare, a furious glare. ‘’Stay away, she's mine!’’, was what his eyes read most likely. It was on, he was starting a war, a battle. And the best would win. And he was sure going to try his best to get her. He needed to become the best.

‘’At least someone here has sense, I agree with the lady, lets just all go together.’’, Trahern said and Daigo huffed. Was this how their battle would go? Would they all go together to try and back stab each other in the process, when no one was looking? Well then, then he was going to get there first, and make the first move in destroying these two. Suzette was his, no one else's. His only.
‘’Right sounds like a plan~ I'll lead the way for a sweetheart like you~ Can't have them forcing themselves on you no can we? Coming, slowpokes?’’, Toru then said and the boy grabbed Suzette's hand, dragging her along towards the classroom's door, towards the hallway.
Daigo grew angry, he hissed again. He moved after the boy and glared at him like he was about to destroy him, like he was about to tear the kid's head off his body.
‘’Fuck. You.’’, was all he said, his voice almost like a whisper. Yes, Daigo had just declared war. This was going to end in pain soon enough, and blood. Just like it had done this afternoon during lunchbreak.
‘’And what might I call you? I am Trahern but you can call me Tru. Enjoy the tour, it better be worth it.’’, Trahern then said to Suzette. He was playing with fore as well, and it was driving Daigo nuts. He was declaring war as well, to Daigo.
‘’Leave her alone you fucker, she doesn't need to hear your bullshit. Go make out with Toru instead. I will take the lady from here.’’, Daigo said. He watched how Trahern left the classroom and went into the hallway. Was he going somewhere? He guessed he would find out sooner or later.
Looking at Toru he pushed the boy away rather roughly and giving him a glare, before smiling at Suzette and reaching out his arm like he was giving her the option to hold on to it. So he could be a gentleman. ‘’Don't let that little fucktard drag you around like that, you can hold to my arm and I will show you around like a gentleman would. Tell me, where do you want to go first?’’

Addressed: Toru, Trahern, Suzette Mentioned: - Word Count: 734 Notes: ARGH IT'S BEEN SO LONG, I'M SO SORRY. I POSTED NOW THOUGH, FINALLY. I JUST DIDN'T FEEL THE DRIVE FOR DAIGO FOR SO LONG, SORRY. Also, teacher is forgotten XD BUT I'M NOT GONNA POST FOR HIM ANYMORE ANYWAY SO WE CAN JUST LEAVE HIM IN PIECE WITH HIS SIGARETTES, OKAY? YES <3
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)

Coins : 544

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Economics class   Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
http://blackrosehighschool.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Economics class   

Back to top Go down

Economics class
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2