Black Rose High School

Black Rose High School is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose High School in The United States.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Summer
Date Friday
(10:00 AM)
Extra Last day of first school week
Weather A bit rainy but with a soft warm wind

The cafeteria serves
Sandwiches (different types)
Fruit (for example apples, bananas, pears, etc.)
Drinks like tea and coffee or coca cola (this one only in the main lunch break)
Soup (Tomato soup)
Mini pizzas (special lunch addition today)
Hamburgers (special lunch addition today)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I'm very sorry...
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 am by Headmaster

» Biology classroom
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 pm by Haya

» Boy's dorm
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm by Daigo

» School's garden
Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm by Czech

» Accommodations
Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm by Sakura

» Girl's dorm
Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm by Suzette

Staff
~Admin~
Headmaster

~~~~~~~~~~
~Moderator~
Roki
Member of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png
Student of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png

Share | 

The town's cafe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zane
Student

Coins : 153

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:00 pm

Zane nodded as Tru answered saying ”I'm waiting for someone."
Clearly Tru was not lying the way he said it as for if he had other intentions Zane couldn't tell. But Zane's company did seem to strike a nerve in the boy so Zane decided to leave him be for now. “K well I'll leave you be then man take care good meeting you.”
Zane then raised a hand and clenched it in to a fist then smiled turning on his heels and walking away.
'He seems like a solid guy obviously a survivor maybe a good friend in him time will tell me.'
As Zane walked away he then just noticed the girl who had caught his eye in school earlier. What a stroke of luck this to find her here alone. Of course on a second glance he noticed her watching the same restroom Tru was. 'Could they be waiting on the same person?'
He wonder as he planned on if to make a move on her now or not to for she did seem a tad irritated. 'I may as well since she is here maybe just get my foot in the door even.'
Zane then walked over to her and stood there with one hand in his pocket and waved at her with the other as he introduced himself. “Afternoon beautiful my name is Zane I'm kind of new here anyhow I was wondering if I could by chance get your name and maybe buy you a drink?”
Zane then noticed the flowers in her hair and caught on why she smelled different to other girls he'd met. The flower in her hair made her not just stand out but seem more alive and pure to other girls. 'Like a lily among the thorns' He thought as he commented on the flowers she was wearing.
“You know those flowers really do suit you by the way I can see why you would wear them their rose’s right?"

Addressed: Haya, Tru
Mentioned: same
Note: Batter up Zane let see if you can make it to first plate
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Student

Coins : 342

Student basics
Name: Zandra Madria
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:27 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Zandra watched as the girl with black hair walked inside the cafe, she turned to follow her just after she entered and saw everyone inside. There was a male looking towards the girl's toilets with his shirt off, another boy followed the black haired girl as she walked towards the toilets. "Ninos estupido..." [Stupid boys] She thought as she entered the cafe. Zan watched as the black haired female walked into the toilets and she stood, waiting in the middle of the floor for something to happen, anything. Her gaze was not on the bathrooms but on the boy that went after her, she wanted to see what he'd do now that the girl went off into the bathrooms.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Trahern, Zane, Haya Word count: x Notes: I wanted to post so I did. About nothing, woop.
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student

Coins : 283

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Czech entered the restrooom, thinking herself a bit reckless for her actions but it couldn't be changed. She doubted the boys remebered her from the hallways anyway, plus they had seemed buzy talking amoungest themselves.
She giggled and walked into one of the stalls, hearing someoen else enter as she shut the door. She looked thru the creaks and noticed it was Haya who had come in, thought she ignored her and went about her business.
“Are you almost done in there, little girl? Because we have work to do. Wipe off your butt get out of there. In whatever stall you are.”
Czech rolled her eyes, hearing the girls words end with quick foot tapping. She flushed the toliet and flipped her hair out of her eyes, popping out of the door and walking over to the sinks.
“I'm not a idiot.” She answered to Haya as she began to wash her hands. Czech then turned and pulled out a few paper towels, drying her hands as she spoke again.
“Besides did you even have a plan on what to do first or where to start?” She smiled evilly, turning to face Haya as she quickly tossed the paper towels in the trash next to the door.
She walked over, leaning up to the older girls ear as she whispered very softly. “Because if you don't... I do~” She winked at teh girl before heading off to teh bathroom door

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: ~

Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Coins : 354

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:27 pm

Haya tapped with her foot on the ground, annoyed as she waited for an answer. Not wanting to stick around for long she decided to wait for Czech outside the restroom. She left through the door and stood with her back against the wall, waiting. She crossed her arms again, sighing in frustration.
‘’Why does that little girl take so long? Oh god...’’, she thought, not wanting to wait any longer. It seemed the boys had found a table and they were sitting down. Haya could see them from here. She needed to find a free table near them, out of their sight but close to them, though the cafe looked pretty crowded. It was going to be hard to find a free seat somewhere near them. But they had to try; this plan could not fail.
‘’Afternoon beautiful my name is Zane I'm kind of new here anyhow I was wondering if I could by chance get your name and maybe buy you a drink?’’, a boy suddenly spoke and Haya looked up at him, she cursed in her mind,  because this boy was coming over to her just at the wrong time, and in the wrong place.
‘’i know I have good looks and I don't mind flirting with a boy, but right now is just not the time... I cannot be swarmed by them all day...’’, she thought annoyed. She gave the boy a serious stare s he spoke, a stare like she was bored with him.
‘’Oh hey, didn't see you there. Don't worry, I have money so I can take care of myself. I might be a girl but a boy doesn't need to protect me.’’, she said in response to him and she giggled for a moment. Oh hell, she needed no protection from anyone, for she was the danger. She laughed danger in the face, there was no real danger besides her.
‘’You know those flowers really do suit you by the way I can see why you would wear them their rose’s right?’’, the boy then spoke and Haya crossed her arms firmly to her chest, pushing up her breasts a bit, though it was not that she noticed she did. She always did that, it had become a habit, so at times she had no idea she was doing it.
‘’Oh good boy, are you trying to flirt with me? I appreciate your compliments but at the moment I have no interest in you. I'm having a tight schedule today, you see, as I'm here with a special goal. I have no time for chit chats and compliments, how lovely they even are.’’, Haya said before walking over to the boy and grabbing his chin, staring straight in his eyes. ‘’Still so young and playful. I would have gone along with your flirting if I had the time. I'm sorry, dear, maybe next time~’’

She winked at him after she finished speaking. She had no time to flirt, even though she still sort of was. But at the moment her focus was on Shun, and she needed Czech to come out of that restroom as soon as possible so they could move on.
‘’I will get back to you later~’’, she told the boy and winked again, blowing him a kiss, before turning around and opening the door, staring into the restroom. At that moment Czech came out of one of the stalls, it seemed like she had heard Haya speak after all when she had been waiting for her in there.
‘’I'm not an idiot. Besides did you even have a plan on what to do first or where to start?’’, the girl said as she washed and after that dried her hands. She then moved over to Haya and whispered in her ear: ‘’Because if you don't... I do~’’
Haya rolled her eyes as Czech, poking the girl's shoulder playfully.
‘’Of course I have a plan, dear. We just go find a seat near them and once we've found a seat I will move over to Shun and talk to him, talk him into some sweet romance~ And at the same time you will go to that other boy, try to seduce him. And once they bite we got them, and we will make sure to be the boss over them~’’, Haya said, giggling again. She grabbed Czech arm and tugged her along, looking for a seat near the boys. As she passed the other boy that had complimented her she smiled at him and waved softly with her hand. ‘’Move along sweet cheeks, I will come back for you later~’’
Haya found a free table somewhere behind the group of boys and popped Czech down on one of the chairs, rather roughly, before she sat down herself. She looked at the group of boys before looking at Czech and then at the boy that had complimented her. Grinning she whispered to Czech: ‘’Now that we're at the seducing part anyway, we could as well trick that boy over there into buying us drinks. After all he just complimented me and offered to buy me a drink. What do you think~?’’

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Zane, Czech \\ Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru, Airamyst, Jeamesero \\ Word Count: 862 \\ Notes: Oh god, Haya is so evil. Always using boys for her own needs. XD
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:41 am

Czech felt Haya poke her shoulder playfully all of the sudden and turned around in confusion. She looked the older girl up and down, wondering why she had done that.
“Of course I have a plan, dear. We just go find a seat I will move over to Shun and talk to him, talk him into some sweet romance~ And at the same time you will go to that other boy, try to seduce him. And once they bite we got them, and we will make sure to be the boss over them~”
Czech rolled her eyes, crossing her arms as she stared at the girl. It sounded to her as if she hadn't even heard or cared what she had been talking about.
“You know I-” She started before the older girl grabbed ahold of her arm and started away with her, dragging poor little Czech helplessly behind her.
She pulled againsst her, trying to free her arm as Haya seemed pre ocupided with finding a table to hideout at. She passed by a boy and spoke to him, confusing Czech at her words and causing the girl to look at the boy.
'Was she just flirting with him? I thought she said she wanted that weak minded Shun boy..?' Her thoughts trailed off however when she was popped down into a chair, Haya taking a seat next to her.
Czech looked around, quickly noticing the Shun and Hikaru just ahead of them at another table.
“Now that we're at the seducing part anyway, we could as well trick that boy over there into buying us drinks Affter all he just complimented me and offered to buy me a drink. What do yuou think~?”
Czech looked at Haya, turning with a bored exspreion to the girl then to where she was pointing. The boy that Haya had talked to before was standing over there and she suddenly understood.
“Of course~” She answered, smiling a fake innocent smmile back at Haya. “I would love a free drink and if he is really willing to pay for it then I don't mind taking advatage of him~”
She stood, fixing her dress and then her hair before sitting back down. Once she was comfortable she scooted closer to Haya. “So...” She whispered, nodding her head to the boys just ahead of them.
“Where did you think was a good place to start? Like what was your plan because I have a amazing fool proof one but I wanna hear your first~”
Czech smiled to herself as she waited for the girl to answer. 'Though my will probally be better. I have had way more pratice I bet plus I had a teacher unlike you, old hag~'

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: Zane, Hikaru, Shun Word Count: ~ Notes: ~

Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Coins : 558

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:51 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

“Sure, we will go there straight away.”
Hikaru heard Shun say to him as he was waiting for Marley to answer him. He turned to Shun, grinning from excitement of going on a date or what he wanted to think of as a date with a boy. This would be his first in his life. His first date or outing with a boy who he had told of his feelings. But what he loved best about it was the boy returned his feelings and the boy was Shun. His first and favorite since he was the small boy on the play ground.
“I wuv you so much, Nii Nii Shun~ I wanna be your baby bwother too's~ I pwomise to be a good wittle bwother and never act mean. Dat okies no?”
Hikaru suddenly heard. He pulled himself from his few happy memeories that he had and looked up to see Airamyst hugging Shun. At first he wasnt sure what to do. After all he hadn't touched Shun much like this boy was and yet this boy, one that looked the part of a girl no less, was hugging Shun.
He watched Shun simply pat his head before the younger boy turned away and started talking to Jeames again. Speaking of a race. Hikaru bit his lip and slowly took a few tiny steps closer to Shun, wanting the boy to know he was there but he was afriad to really say anything to Airamyst.
'Why did it have to be a girl..? I mean why not a cat or something..? Who wants to be a creepy, evil, scary, pack traveling girl..?' He thought quietly to himself, doing his best to appear okay to Shun.
“You know where Marley went to? Or did he just leave? Guys, we're going to the cafe, follow me. It's just down the road. Not far now.”
Hikaru nodded, thankful Shun really did seem to know where the cafe was. He was still never going ot admit he didn't have a clue where he was since ehe was terrible at directions. Will he might. To Shun's ears only though.
He felt Shun pull at his sleeve and chuckled at his boyfriends egreness to get going. At least he didn't feel like the only one anymore. He quickly followed Shun, hearing the boy speaking as they walked.
“Come on, let's go. We can't stay out here on the side walk forever. I still need to buy you guys drinks. It's all on my tap~”
Hikaru followed Shun into the restrant, staying close behind so he didn't get lost. Once inside he stopped looking around for a minute and taking in the sights and smells of the cafe. He heard Jeames come in and looked up to see the boy acting kinda cute as usual, pushing his way over to Shun before speaking to him.
“Not nice, Nii Nii. You left before we could race you down here... We wanted to win teh race. Nii Nii, can I have a coca cola?”
Hikrau chuckled at the younger boys words, starting over to him and Shun as the boy began to wave at him and Airamyst.
“Airy, Hika! We're over here! Come sit here! What do you want to drink? Nii Nii will pay! Airy, take a coca cola, coca colas are nice!”
Hikaru chuckled again, patting the boys head andd messing his hair as he stepped around before taking a seat right next to Shun. “So Nii Nii's buying hm? Well doesn't that kinda suck. I was gona buy Nii Nii something.”
He smiled at Shun, leaning back in his chair as he closed his eyes and spoke. “So what do you say, Takeru? Your sweet and all for buying all the drinks but let me buy you one?” Hikaru sighed and opened one eye, smiling warmly at the boy.
Really he didn't care if teh boy wanted him to or not, he just wanted to offer it. To let the boy know the opicon was out there, “Unless you wanna buy your own... Though it would mean a lot if you let me treat you. Haven't been out with you for years and haven't been 'Out out' with you forever.”

Addressed: Shun
Mentioned: Marley, Jeames, Airy
Word Count: ~
Notes: Post sucks but Hikaru tryign to be a sweetheart? XD
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student

Coins : 238

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:29 am

Airamyst giggled and held onto Jeames hand tightly with his own, rocking their arms back and forth cutely as he waited for Jeames to answer him. The thought of racing the older boy and winning was actually kinda exciting for him.
“Guy's we're going to the cafe, follow me. It's just down this road. Not for now.”
Airamyst turned and saw Hikaru and Shun heading off, quickly since they would quite a bit taller and he shook his head. He turned back to Jeames and gripped the boys hand tighter. “No fair they didn't even wait for us!”
“Airy, hurry! We are going to lose the race!”
Airy heard Jeames say right after he spoke. Before he could answer he felt Jeames pull him by his arm, dragging poor Airy behind him all the way to the restrant. Not that he didn't like it though, really he kinda liked it when people led him places instead of making him follow or lead.
Even with his parents he had proven as a small child he loved being led. It made him feel like he had the person full attenion and that he was being taken care of.
Airamyst let himself be pulled into the cafe, giggling as he looked around with wide puppy eyes. He felt Jeames let go of his hand and didn't pay much mind to where the boy when as he continuted to scan the building.
“It's so cool... Never been inside one of these before...” He whispered in awe, turning in a few circles. He then noticed Jeames wasn't near him, nor was Shun or the other boy so he whimpered softly and cuddled his arms to his chest. “W-where did everyone go?”
“Airy, Hika! We're over here! Come sit here! What do you want to drink? Nii Nii will pay! Airy, take a coca cola, coca colas are nice!”
Airy wiped at his eyes and sniffled as he looked around, his eyes falling on Jeames who was on the far side of the cafe. He was waving his hands and signaling where they all were, the only one missing was Airy.
He giggled, forgetting his fear as he rushed over, his dress fluttering innocently around behind him. Once he reached the table he hug tackled Jeames, nuzzling his cheek against the boy's as he spoke.
“Sorry I got lost. Oh and that we kinda lost the race cuz of me... But whats this coca cola your talking about? It's soda right?” He pulled back and smiled at the boy, taking a seat in the chair right in front of him.
He turned to Jeames, looking up at the boy and giggling softly as he spoke. “Your gonna sit next to me no~?” As he turned to look at Hikaru then Shun his eyes fell onto a tiny menu on the table. He grabbed it up, flipping through the pages before he found somethign that caught his eye.
“Oh my god! Nii Nii Shun! Nii Nii Shun! Can we have anything? Like anything we wants? I wanna hot chocolate! Oh and do they have icy cream here?” He stood up, showing the boy what he wanted before pulling it back and quickly looking for any signs of ice cream.
He looked up at Jeames, his cute puppy eyes taking over his face again as he spoke. “Jeames~ There any ice cream? You wanna share some?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeamesero, Shun Mentioned: Hikaru Word Count: ~ Notes: Jeez Airy kinda getting annoying XD
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:06 pm

‘’Of course~ I would love a free drink and if he is really willing to pay for it then I don't mind taking advantage of him~’’, Czech said as she smiled at Haya. Haya looked back at her and shrugged. She smiled too, however. She grinned at the younger girl.
‘’Well then, let's get him to buy us some drinks them. Maybe I will give him something else in return after~ As long as he doesn't mess up our plan...’’, Haya said. She really hoped the boy would not try to do anything when her and Czech were trying to seduce Shun and the other boy. Haya wanted to get up and go back to the boy when suddenly Czech spoke again, getting Haya's attention and stopping the girl from getting up.
‘’So... Where did you think was a good place to start? Like what was your plan because I have an amazing fool proof one but I wanna hear your first~’’, she said and Haya shrugged, grinning again.
‘’Well, we just go there and wrap our fingers around them. There's not much else we have to do. They will be easy catches. So just go over to them and catch them. And when they bite we have them, we will keep them in our possession~’’, Hays spoke, before getting to her feet. ‘’Now excuse me, I'm gonna get us free drinks.’’
She left Czech at the table and walked over to the boy who still stood there, placing her hands on her hips as she looked at him with a smile. ‘’Hey handsome, I'm back. Sorry to bother you but would you like to help us? We are low on money, would you like to buy us some drinks? Pretty pleaseee?’’, she said to him.
She lied about them not having money, but of course Haya would do anything to get free drinks from someone. And this boy seemed to be just the right person for that. Haya gave him an innocent look, pouting her lip as she stared at him with begging eyes. She hoped he would fall for it. She would sure return the favor later because he wasn't actually in her schedule, but for now she would try to make him do things for her and Czech.

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Czech, Zane \\ Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru \\ Word Count: 381 \\ Notes: Eeeh, sucky post...
Back to top Go down
Zane
Student

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Zane stood there listening to the girl answer him each time he spoke the longer the their conversion went on the more he started to get the picture here and began to lose the interest he had first had for her. Now he listened to the last things she said before she walked away from him. ‘’Oh good boy, are you trying to flirt with me? I appreciate your compliments but at the moment I have no interest in you. I'm having a tight schedule today, you see, as I'm here with a special goal. I have no time for chit chats and compliments, how lovely they even are.’’
Zane wondered then why she was grabbing his chin as she did so but soon had his answer as their eyes then met. ’Still so young and playful. I would have gone along with your flirting if I had the time. I'm sorry, dear, maybe next time~”
Nice he had just taken interest in one of those types maybe. He then rolled his eyes at her as she lastly said. “I will get back to you later~’’
Zane pulled his chin back and just looked at her speaking in a rather plain tone if she was to busy then he would just grab his drink and be on his way soon. “Yeah sure later maybe if there is time then you never know.”
Zane then turned and walked away to the counter and made his order “Hey just give me a quick Root Beer aright? Thanks.”
He would just head back to his place after this no real reason to hang around town. Heck maybe he would even get online once back and see how some of his military friends were doing. Some of them were just old friends of his father's who like to checkup on him from time to time. But others were what most called army brats kid's who had grown up on a military base like him.  
He then looked behind him as he waiting glancing around the bar real quick upon spotting the girl he'd just talked to who was now sitting and talking to another girl a few years younger and a fair bit smaller then her. They seem to be self occupied by a nearby group of boys no wonder the girl hadn't had time for him he was not her quarry or the prey she was looking for. 'God knows I like my girls sweet and with an attitude but I'm not one to be toyed with or used. Let her have and enjoy whatever whipped guy she finds that lets himself be led I can do better.'
Zane then turned back to see if his drink was ready pity his dad had died he would have let Zane have something stronger like a shot glass of whiskey before bed. He then suddenly heard a voice behind him asking him a question and turned to find the girl from before. ‘’Hey handsome, I'm back. Sorry to bother you but would you like to help us? We are low on money, would you like to buy us some drinks? Pretty pleaseee?’’
Zane looked away from her and over to her friend at the table he'd just seen her at then back at her time for a little payback. “Hmm well I may be a bit busy now myself you know after all I've already placed my order which should be done soon.”
He then just stood there for a minute and let that sink in to her mind as he thought to himself. 'Lets see how she likes being dismissed at first glance.'
Zane then soon spoke up again smiling at her as this time he leaned in and looked straight into her eyes. “Okay you know what why not hey bartender two more drinks one for the fine young lady and another for her friend whatever kind they want it's on me.”
He then laid some more money on the counter to pay for the additional drinks and looked the girl over carefully now that he had such a chance. He quickly made a note of her large buoyant chest along with the rest of her tall slender figure. “So beautiful I never did get your name before I'd be much obliged to know it if you'll give it?”
He would show her  in time he was an alpha male and the one who called the shots at the end of each day not her or someone else.

Addressed: Haya, Czech
Mentioned: shun and Hikaru
Notes: I have 78 coins before this post so minus 30 is 48 coins.
Also sorry Haya Zane is not some random toy lol
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:33 pm

Czech stared at the boys, keeping her gaze on them as she waited for the older girl to answer. The idea of free drinks was tempting and as much as she wanted one she kinda wanted to get the plan over as well.
It made her sick to look at the two boys, obvisly in love or whatever they wanted to call it. She smiled to herself, thinking of how it would be in a few hours once she and Haya ripped them apart.
'Yeah hug and laugh while you can. Won't be once we're done with you. My prey will be especially nice since he will be to confused and terrified to act or speak~' She thought to herself.
She heard Haya began to speak, rising from her chair to smile and wink at the girl. It confused her a tiny bit as to why she got up until the girl spoke, causing her to remember that other boy and the free drinks.
“Well then, let's get him to buy us some drinks them. Maybe I will give him something else in return after~ As long as he doesn't mess up our plan...”
Czech nodded, looking over with mild intrest for the first time at the older boy. He reminded her of a street gangster, someone who thought he was all that and more. A person of little mind and a lot of pride.
“Now excuse me, I'm gonna get us free drinks.”
Czech nodded, smiling up cutely at the older girl before watching her leave. She turned her attenion back to the boys, trying to think of how it would be best to aproach her target.
'Probably best to let Haya lead the other away first. Then while he's confused and the other two little dummy's are giggling with each other I will move in for the kill~'
She giggled under her breath at the idea, stopping only once she heard a males voice behind her.
“Okay you know what why not hey bartender two more drinks one for the fine young lady and another for her friend whatever kind they want it's on me. So beautiful I never did get your name before I'd be much obliged to know it if you'll give it?”
Czech rolled her eyes at his words, disgusted by him already yet she hardly knew him. Quickly she rose from her chair, pushing it back before turning and walking over to the bar.
“I just want some Orange Tea if you don't mind, sir~” She said the the waiter, smiling innocently till he turned away. Quickly she faced Zane, cutting her eyes as she stepped forward and spoke.
“Why don't you stop being a fucking creeper? I mean thanks for the drinks and all but your sick sexual thoughts and male hormones aren't needed here. Also sorry to say but boobs don't make the girl, though like all other boys you will think they do.”
She then shrugged, flipping her hair as she raised her arms in confusion, closing her eyes as she spoke once more. “Really Haya I don't understand why your wasting your time with him. We have the drinks and the waiter has the money so stop the weirdness.”
Czech turned and cut her eyes at the older girl, her face taking on a adorable but stern look as she quickly whispered softly so only the girl could hear.
“Have you forgot? It's getting late so we need to hurry. Get your drink and make your move or I will make it for you.” She cut her eyes at Shun as she spoke, then to the window where the light from the day was starting to fade lightly now.

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Haya, Zane Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Ignore her she is being a "I-know-it-all" little bitch XD

Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:02 pm

‘’Hmm well I may be a bit busy now myself you know after all I've already placed my order which should be done soon. Okay you know what why not.’’, the boy said as he sat there at the counter, waiting for his drink. Haya nodded, standing beside his seat as she waited with him. She had to suppress a grin.
‘’Yes, got him! Free drinks~’’, she thought cheerful. Now she didn't have to spend any money on them herself; left her more money for things like clothes and high heels and sweet and whatever else she wanted to have.
‘’Hey bartender two more drinks one for the fine young lady and another for her friend whatever kind they want it's on me.’’, the boy said and Haya smiled at him, brightly and innocent, while she was far from that. She had noticed Czech had gotten to her feet and stood now near them. She looked back at the boy as he once again addressed her. ‘’So beautiful I never did get your name before I'd be much obliged to know it if you'll give it?’’, he asked her and Haya kept on smiling; she had to play out this scene until they were rid of him.
‘’I'm Haya, and you, handsome?’’, she asked and she giggled, winking at the boy. If he was willing to give her his name she could stop calling him handsome. She called every nameless boy handsome, anyway.
‘’I just want some Orange Tea if you don't mind, sir~ Why don't you stop being a fucking creeper? I mean thanks for the drinks and all but your sick sexual thoughts and male hormones aren't needed here. Also sorry to say but boobs don't make the girl, though like all other boys you will think they do.’’, Czech suddenly said and Haya cut her eyes at the girl, an annoyed look on her face as she placed her hands on her hip.
‘’What are you doing?’’, she asked the girl, a harsh tone in her voice.
‘’Really Haya I don't understand why your wasting your time with him. We have the drinks and the waiter has the money so stop the weirdness. Have you forgot? It's getting late so we need to hurry. Get your drink and make your move or I will make it for you.’’, Czech spoke again and Haya sighed, poking the girl's shoulder a few times.
‘’Hold your horses, young lady.’’, she began. ‘’I know it's getting late, we will get to that. Don't worry. Why don't you already go to that short haired boy. I will take my drink like a lady and go to Shun, got it? Can I not enjoy life for only just a moment? A little moment, Czech.’’
Haya brought her thumb and index finger almost together, as to show the girl how little time she would need. After That she turned back to the boy, smiling again. ‘’Sorry for her behavior, handsome. She is still a little girls so she can be a bit impatient.’’ Haya said and she looked at the bar tender as the person placed the drinks on the counter. ‘’Thanks for buying us drinks, really appreciate it. I will make sure to pay you back later, with whatever~’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Zane, Czech \\ Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru \\ Word Count: 546 \\ Notes: Czech drag her along, drag her along <333 Plan into action~
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Coins : 517

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:57 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun sat there at the table waiting for the others to come. He saw Jeamesero coming in first. The boy sat down in front of him, at the other side of the table. He pouted his lip and had his arms crossed, an annoyed look crossing his face. Shun couldn't help but smile. Even though Jeamesero was sixteen years old, he was so adorable, like a little kid.
‘’Not nice, Nii Nii. You left before we could race you down here... We wanted to win the race. Nii Nii, can I have a coca cola?’’, the boy said and Shun chuckled, not really amazed anymore at how fast the boy could change his mood. The boy turned around on his seat and Shun watched him wave at someone. He waved at Hikaru and Airamyst who just had entered the cafe, as well.
‘’Airy, Hika! We're over here! Come sit here! What do you want to drink? Nii Nii will pay! Airy, take a coca cola, coca colas are nice!’’, he said as he waved, his back turned on Shun. Shun waved as well, a smile still on his face.
He looked at Hikaru as the boy came sitting beside him. The boy smirked, he seemed to be up to something. Shun swallowed, feeling a little bit unsure all of a sudden.
‘’So Nii Nii's buying hm? Well doesn't that kinda suck. I was gonna buy Nii Nii something. So what do you say, Takeru? Your sweet and all for buying all the drinks but let me buy you one?’’, Hikaru asked and Shun shook his head. He said he was going to pay, so he would pay for all of them. When it came to money Shun was pretty strict and headstrong with his answers and rules.
‘’Unless you wanna buy your own... Though it would mean a lot if you let me treat you. Haven't been out with you for years and haven't been 'Out out' with you forever.’’, Hikaru then said and Shun looked at him in confusion, staring. His face heated up slightly at his words, a faint blush spreading over his face. He looked away, at the table, thinking. Stuttering.
‘’Oh um... well... if you want to buy me something I guess you can... But I will pay your drink and food in return.’’, Shun spoke, a serious expression on his face now. He still felt slightly nervous, but the feeling faded as soon as Airamyst came into view. The boy looked a bit lost as he made his way through the crowd. Shun waved at the boy, again, making sure he could see them.

‘’Sorry I got lost. Oh and that we kinda lost the race cuz of me... But whats this coca cola your talking about? It's soda right? Your gonna sit next to me no~?’’, Airamyst said as soon as he reached the table. Shun looked up at him and nodded, still smiling. He had completely forgotten about the awkward moment between him and Hikaru just now.
‘’Yes, it's a soda. You never had coca cola before?’’, he asked the boy, looking at him. He watched as Airamyst took the menu from the table and started flipping the pages. The boy grew excited all of the sudden and Shun chuckled at his words.
‘’Oh my god! Nii Nii Shun! Nii Nii Shun! Can we have anything? Like anything we wants? I wanna hot chocolate! Oh and do they have icy cream here? Jeames~ There any ice cream? You wanna share some?’’, Airamyst said and Shun laughed for a moment, nodding his head again.
‘’Sure, two hot chocolates?’’, he asked Airamyst and Jeamesero before looking at Hikaru, asking him about the drink he wanted, as well. ‘’And what do you want to drink, Hikaru? I guess I will go for some black coffee~’’
Weird enough black coffee was Shun's favorite. He had always wanted to drink hot chocolate, but him being allergic to chocolate made that a hard task, as he often got extremely sick eating or drinking chocolate. So when Shun wanted something hot to drink, he went for coffee, always black coffee.
‘’I actually want to tell Jeamesero about Hikaru and me... Though, I'm not sure when I should tell him. At least, right now it not the right time.. Airamyst is here as well, and there are so many people around us...’’, Shun thought, feeling quite uncertain. It felt like he could always tell Jeamesero anything. Though, even though he had told Jeamesero about his severe depression, he did not know about Shun's cutting. Only Hikaru did. Shun had no idea how to tell the boy about Hikaru and him, even though he knew Jeamesero himself was homosexual, thus only liked boys.

Addressed: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Hikaru Mentioned: x Word count: 791 Notes: Lame post...
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student

Coins : 385

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:13 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Hikaru was the third to arrive at the table and Jeamesero watched him sit down next to Shun.
‘’So Nii Nii's buying hm? Well doesn't that kinda suck. I was gonna buy Nii Nii something. So what do you say, Takeru? Your sweet and all for buying all the drinks but let me buy you one? Unless you wanna buy your own... Though it would mean a lot if you let me treat you. Haven't been out with you for years and haven't been 'Out out' with you forever.’’, Hikaru said to Shun, his words quite confused Jeamesero. 'Out'? What was the boy talking about. Jeamesero was very curious and knew no shame, so he wanted to ask the two boys what Hikaru meant. However, he was cut off by Shun who spoke to Hikaru. The boy was blushing, something seemed off with him.
‘’Oh um... well... if you want to buy me something I guess you can... But I will pay your drink and food in return.’’, Shun said, he sort of stuttered the words. Jeamesero frowned at ghis answer, and the way he spoke.
‘’What is wrong with Nii Nii? He doesn't seem to be himself today... Is he sad?’’, Jeamesero thought, a bit worried about his older brother. However, his thoughts were pushed away as he heard a familiar voice. Looking up he saw it was Airamyst and he smiled.
‘’Sorry I got lost. Oh and that we kinda lost the race cuz of me... But whats this coca cola your talking about? It's soda right? Your gonna sit next to me no~?’’, the boy said and Jeamesero nodded, excited and smiling bright. He tugged at Airamyst arm, before patting the seat next to him.
‘’Yesssss, come sit next to meee~’’, he said cheerfully. He was a bit confused though, as he found it strange Airamyst had never really heard of coca cola before. Or had the boy just never tried it?
‘’Yes, it's a soda. You never had coca cola before?’’, Shun asked Airamyst, also explaining the coca cola thing. He beat Jeamesero right to it. Not the explaining, but asking the question.
‘’Yeah, have you never tried it before?’’, Jeamesero asked Airamyst as well. He had wanted to ask Airamyst this so he was kind of disappointed with Shun for beating him to it, but since he was still curious he decided to ask it anyway, waiting for Airamyst's response.

He watched Airamyst as the boy looked through the menu that had been laying on the table. The boy grew quite excited and Jeamesero wondered why. But he didn't have to wonder for long because Airamyst soon let him know what was up.
‘’Oh my god! Nii Nii Shun! Nii Nii Shun! Can we have anything? Like anything we wants? I wanna hot chocolate! Oh and do they have icy cream here? Jeames~ There any ice cream? You wanna share some?’’, the boy said and Jeamesero started to squeal as well. He looked over at Shun, an excited look in his big eyes. They were begging. For chocolate.
‘’Yes! I want hot chocolate too! Even though it's summer! Please Nii Nii? Pleaseeee? Chocolate!’’, he said cheerfully. However, after he was done begging he remembered Shun was allergic to chocolate and felt a bit stupid. He was afraid he had hurt Shun's feelings now, because he knew Shun had always wanted to drink it but was never able to. ‘’Oh yeah... I'm sorry Nii Nii, for growing so excited about chocolate...’’, Jeamesero whispered quickly, though he wasn't sure if the boy had heard him or not. Shun didn't seem bothered by it that much, though, as he asked Airamyst and Jeamesero about the hot chocolate. Jeamesero grew excited again.
‘’Sure, two hot chocolates? And what do you want to drink, Hikaru? I guess I will go for some black coffee~’’, Shun asked them, before talking to Hikaru about his drink. Jeamesero nodded his head eagerly, jumping up and down on his chair like a little kid.
‘’Hot chocolate! Yes yes yes!’’, he squealed, excitedly.

Addressed: Shun, Airamyst Mentioned: Hikaru Word Count: 678 Notes: Eh, Jeames' post is short and ugly.
Back to top Go down
Zane
Student

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:55 pm

Zane watched and listened as the girl gave him her name.“I'm Haya and you handsome?”
So her name was Haya it was quite a lovely and unique name but then it made sense such a fine young lady like her would have such a name. Zane was then about to give her his name in return when suddenly the young girl Haya had been sitting with approached the counter and stated she wanted an Orange Tea before she turned and spoke to him in tone and way Zane didn't care for.
“Why don't you stop being a fucking creeper? I mean thanks for the drinks and all but your sick sexual thoughts and male hormones aren't needed here. Also sorry to say but boob don't make the girl, though like all other boys you will think they do.”
Zane then eyed the girl up but held his tongue till she had finished speaking to the girl who had first caught his interest. “Really Haya I don't understand why your wasting your time with him. We have the drinks and the waiter has the money so stop the weirdness.”
Zane then watched as she whispered something else he could hear but that was fine by him. with so she though she knew him hands down like any other guy. Well little did she know he was quite different form most guys he would show her this by issuing her a kind of challenge. Haya then spoke up and Zane let her have her say first and just listened patently. ‘’I know it's getting late, we will get to that. Don't worry. Why don't you already go to that short haired boy. I will take my drink like a lady and go to Shun, got it? Can I not enjoy life for only just a moment? A little moment, Czech.’’
So Zane had been right in his assumption she was just playing him are leading on. 'Well I'll show her in time that she is not is all in power like she thinks she is. I to can play people and lead them on. Pain breeds only pain rule of the street and life most times.'
Zane then noticed Haya had turned away form him to speak to the younger girl but she soon returned to facing him and begin speaking to him now so he listened. ‘’Sorry for her behavior, handsome. She is still a little girls so she can be a bit impatient.‘’Thanks for buying us drinks, really appreciate it. I will make sure to pay you back later, with whatever~’’
Zane then returned her smile he liked the sound of that with the way she said it but then again she could just be trying to play with his mind once more. But still he was nice and responded in a kind tone.
“No need to apologize it's okay I've had that and worse said to before kids will be kids.” He laughed a bit then continued. “But well you have peaked my interests as to with what this whatever your offering might be.” He then took a step forward as he looked in her eyes then and let them run over her figure as if to hint what would be nice to receive form her later maybe. He then quickly returned his gaze to her smiling face and said. “There really is no need your thanks and smile are more then enough. But if your offering I'll gladly accept whatever you decided to pay me back with. Till then take care and I'll catch you later”
He then turned and began to walk away but stop and whispered in the younger girls ear for only her to hear “Czech was it? Listen don't misjudge me for your average everyday guy I'm quite different from most in several terms. I know that looks don't make a person so don't judge me in such a way.” He then paused a second before continuing. “But since you've have made up your mind about me even though we've just met. How about you come by my place later and once you and your friend are done hanging out and prove your better then anyone else like you seem to be claiming?” Zane then gave her a sly grin and continued with daring and calling her out. “Unless of course you feel like admitting your wrong and are just like any other girl your age.?”

Addressed: Haya, Czech
Mentioned: same
Notes: 3 teens playing as players this should be good lol. Game on!

Last edited by Zane on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:31 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru looked around the restrant as he waited for Shun to answer him. He figured he might need sometime to think, what with the words the boy had used and everything. 'Maybe I shouldn't have said 'out out'? But no one will know what I'm talking about but Shun no?' He thought to himself with a sly mischevous smile.
“Oh um... well... if you want to buy me something I guess you can... But I will pay for your drink and food in return.”
Hikaru turned to look at the boy, seeing the tiny blush on his face. He found this pretty adorable even though he was sure Shun was trying hard not to. 'Though if he's gonna buy my food thats kinda pointless... Does the girl buy the boy food back?' He wondered in his mind, Referring to Shun as his girl though the teenager was clearly a boy.
Though Hikaru didn't really seem to see Shun as that. Even though he was afraid of actual girls he loved it when Shun acted as one. The fact that he did and yet was a boy was very rare and thats probably why he thought of Shun as one in his thoughts without worrying about correcting himself.
“Oh my god! Nii Nii Shun! Nii Nii Shun! Can we have anything? Like anything we wants? I wanna hot chocolate! Oh and do they have icy cream here? Jeames~ There any ice cream? You wanna share some?”
Hikaru jumped, pulling himself from his thoughts as he looked nearvously at Airamyst. Without really paying attenion to what he was doing he scooted his chair closer to Shun, almost right on top the boy. “Mmm... creepy little cross-dressing weirdo... go away...” He murmured under his breath.
“Yes! I want hot chocolate too! Even though it's summer! Please Nii Nii? Pleaseeee? Chocolate! Oh yeah... I'm sorry Nii Nii, for growing so excited about chocolate...”
Hikaru looked over at Jeames, confused as to why he seemed to be excited then sudden sad all at the same time. He remebered Shun was allergic to chocolate and turned to look at Shun, biting his lip as he tried to think of what to say. Really he had been told there was milk and chocolate the boy could have, not much but they did make some for people who were allergic it just cost more.
“Sure, two hot chocolates? And what do you want to drink, Hikaru? I guess I will go fr some black coffee~”
Hikaru pulled back and blinked in confusion at Shun. “Really? That's it? I say I'm gonna pay for your drink yet you pick a man's drink? You don't wanna soda or something?” He questioned the boy before shrugging and smiling at him. “Okay if that's what you really want thats what you'll get~ Wait right here, my little Takeru~”
He winked at the boy and stood, messing up Jeames hair and moving to touch Airamyst before giving him a scared look and pulling his hand back. Walked over to the bar and waved at one of the waiter's and spoke. “Yeah can I have one black Coffee, Two hot chocolates, and... and... I guess I'll take another black Coffee.”

Mentioned: Jeames, Airamyst
Notes: Hikaru being kinda mean but he is hiding the fact that he's really scared XD
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:27 pm

Airamyst watched as Jeames took a seat down next to him and giggled innocently as he quickly grabbed the boys arm. As he cuddled the boys arm close he saw Jeames began to grow excited with the idea of hot chocolate as well.
“Yes! I want hot chococlate too! Even though it's summer! Please Nii Nii? Pleaseeee? Chocolate! Oh yeah... I'm sorry Nii Nii, for growing so excited about chocolate...”
Airamyst giggled softly, sitting up and clapping his hands, forgetting all about the ice cream he had asked about moments before. “Yay! Chocolate~ Chocolate~” He chanted. He turned to look at Hikaru, his face falling as he watched the boy give him a scared look.
'Did... d-did I do something wrong..?' He wondered to himself in his mind. He felt tears slowly start to fill his eyes and he hugged Jeames arm tighter as he heard the boy softly speak, wishing soon after that he couldn't hear.
“Mmm... creepy little cross-dressing weirdo... go away...”
Airamyst felt as if the boy had smacked him across the face. Tears filled his orbs and quickly started runnign down his cheeks and onto the floor as he sniffled softly. “B-but I... I-I...” He stuttered trying to find something to say.
He wasn't sure why the boy kept acting like this to him, as if he was scared of the poor little teenager. Really as far as he could remeber he hadn't ever said or done anything to the boy. He had been told by his parents quite a few times before when people acted that way to him that some people would hate him no matter what he did.
“Sure, two hot choclates? And what do you want to drink, Hikaru? I guess I will go for some black coffee~”
Airamyst shook his head as he closed his eyes, not wanting the hot chocolate anymore, nor wanting to be there anymore. He heard the boy say something then stand up, opening his eyes slowly to watch the boy.
He whimpered softly and stared with huge watery orbs, as he saw Hikaru mess with Jeames hair playfully. To his surprise the boy reached out to him, stopping his tears from forming as he stared. However the boy pulled his hand back after a second and shook his head before walking away.
Airamyst pulled away from Jeames, sobbing softly as he wiped at his eyes. He shook his head and whimpered out softly to the boys at the table, forcing a weak smile as he looked up. “I'm s-s-sorry but I... b-but I h-have to g-go...” His voice trailed off before he could finish his words, standing quickly and rushing towards the boys restrooms. He quickly fled into one, shutting the door behind him and dropping to the floor.
Hot tears flooded down his face quickly as he buried his face in his arms, bringing his knees up to his face. 'He hates me! Why does he hate me so much? Maybe this was a bad idea... He thought as he started to cry out words. “I-I want... Mama and Daddy... I d-don't wanna be alone any-anymore...”

Addressed: Jeamesero, Shun Mentioned: Hikaru Word Count: ~ Notes: No Airy don't cry your not alone c':
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:17 pm

Czech crossed her arms, cutting her eyes at the boys ass she watched them. Really she wasn't sure why the girl was taking so long with this boy when they had to get things moving.
'If she keeps this up we might had to wait till next year after her hormones calm down...' She thought to herself, looking back in annoyance to Haya then the boy who kept distracting her. 'All his horny fault...'
“Hold your horses, young lady. I know it's getting late, we will get to that. Don't worry. Why don't you already go to that short haired boy. I will take my drink like a lady and go to Shun, got it? Can I not enjoy life for only just a moment? A little moment, Czech.”
Czech shook her head, cutting her eyes up at the older girl before hearing something off to her right. She turned her head, still cutting her eyes in annoyance as she saw the waiter place the drink she asked for down.
“Thanks...” She murmured to the waiter who bowed and walked away to help someone else. She turned to look at the boy's, their targets, to see them seemingly have
“Czech was it? Listen don't misjudge me for your average everyday guy I'm quite different from most in several terms. I know that looks don't make a person so don't judge me in such a way.”
She rolled her eyes, refusing to make eye contact with the boy at all. She sipped at her drink and then wiped her mouth gently with a napkin, closing her eyes daintily before cutting her eyes at him.
“But since you've made up your mind about me even though we've just met. How about you come by my place later and once you and your friend are done hanging out and prove to me your better then anyone else like you seem to be claiming? Unless of course you feel like admitting your wrong and are just like any other girl your age?”
Czech stared at the boy, eyes so slit it was a wonder she could see at all. She didn't feel like going to this boys room, nor did she want to speak to him anymore. Really how could Haya stand it. She forced a cute innocent looking smile and nodded her head to the side.
“I'm sorry I don't remember saying I wanted you to answer me~ As for coming to your room later THAT I will have to think over. If it's for what I think it is sorry but your not my type.”
Czech took another sip of her drink, wiping her mouth once more afterward, her eyes closed daintily. “However if your talking about paying me then that might be another thing.”

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Haya, Zane Mentioned: Jeames, Airy, Shun, Hika Word Count: ~ Notes: Yay Czech whoring herself out~ c':

Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student

Coins : 385

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:04 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Yay! Chocolate~ Chocolate~’’, Airamyst squealed and Jeamesero giggled, glad to see Airamyst so happy. The boy was so shy around others, and the two of them had been annoyed by this rude girl this morning, so Airamyst and him deserved to smile for once.
‘’Yes yes, hot chocolate~’’, Jeamesero said in response to Airamyst, smiling brightly. He started tapping the wooden table with his fingers eagerly, rather impatient as he had to wait for his drink.
‘’Really? That's it? I say I'm gonna pay for your drink yet you pick a man's drink? You don't wanna soda or something? Okay if that's what you really want that's what you'll get~ Wait right here, my little Takeru~’’, Hikaru said and Jeamesero looked at the boy in confusion, blinking his eyes a few times.
‘’Why did Hika say that? I mean, why a man's drink? Nii Nii is a man, right? Hika is silly. Nii Nii is no girl, right?’’, Jeamesero thought. He shook his head at the thought, even though right at the end he kind of started to doubt whether Shun was actually a boy or not. Finding how silly he himself was thinking at the moment, he got rid of the thought. Of course his older brother was a boy. Why was he thinking different all of the sudden? Why was Hikaru even thinking that way?
‘’Mmm... creepy little cross-dressing weirdo... go away...’’, Hikaru suddenly whispered and Jeamesero looked up in confusion once more to see Hikaru stare at Airamyst; Hikaru appeared to be quite nervous or scared, while Airamyst was still happy about the whole hot chocolate thing. However, soon Airamyst stopped and looked at Hikaru, and Jeamesero guessed he had heard Hikaru speak. ‘’B-but I... I-I...’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero looked at Hikaru, anger overtaking him. This was the first time since long Jeamesero had been angry with someone. He stood up from his seat and stared intensely at the older boy.
‘’Hika, that is so mean! You cannot say that to Airamyst. He is a person just like you.’’, Jeamesero said, furious. When he realized he had said 'he' while Airamyst preferred to be referred to as a girl, he felt a bit stupid and looked at the table, catching himself off guard for a moment. Hikaru got up and left the table for the bar, to get their drinks. Jeamesero gave him an angry stare.
‘’I'm s-s-sorry but I... b-but I h-have to g-go...’’, Airamyst stuttered and Jeamesero could see the pain in the boy's eyes. How much Airamyst even tried to smile and keep his true feelings hidden. The boy got up and left the table as well, for the girl's restroom.

‘’Airy?’’, Jeamesero asked, but Airamyst was already gone. Jeamesero swallowed and got up as well, not paying any attention to Shun anymore. ‘’Airy...’’
Quickly walking after the boy he went for the girl's bathroom. Being a boy he stopped in front of it and looked up at the sign, hesitating for a moment. But since he quite looked like a girl, he knew, and needed to help Airamyst, he went in there anyway. The boy dashed into the restroom and avoided the looks of girls that left the area.
He looked around him at the several stalls and stood in the middle of he restroom, hoping for a sign of life from Airamyst, because he had no clue in which stall the boy was. ‘’Airy, are you there...?’’
‘’I-I want... Mama and Daddy... I d-don't wanna be alone any-anymore...’’, he heard a whisper coming out of one of the stalls and moved over to it, knocking on the door. He was really worried about Airamyst.
‘’Airy, are you in there? You are not alone. You have me, and Nii Nii of course. Hika is just a meanie, he doesn't understand you. Nii Nii and I do.’’, Jeamesero said, hoping to calm Airamyst this way and get him out of there. And of course back to the table. ‘’Please come out so I can hug you. We still have to drink hot chocolate together. Nii Nii paid for the hot chocolate and it would be mean to let him waste his money on us if it goes cold, right?’’

Addressed: Hikaru, Airamyst Mentioned: Shun Word Count: 706 Notes: Jeames is so sweet. <3 A real gentleman >D
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:18 pm

‘’No need to apologize it's okay I've had that and worse said to before kids will be kids.’’, the boy called Zane said and Haya smiled at him, taking her drink from the bar man and placing it on the bar. She thanked the man before looking back at Zane. ‘’There really is no need your thanks and smile are more then enough. But if your offering I'll gladly accept whatever you decided to pay me back with. Till then take care and I'll catch you later.’’
‘’Haha, I will still think of a way to pay you back, though~’’, Haya said with a smile. She smiled rather seductively at him now. Yes, he wasn't actually her target, nor really her toy, but she liked to play. And since it was rude to just ask a boy for free drinks and then ditch him like nothing had happened, she decided to hang out with him a bit just to make up for the free drinks. In case she wanted more free drinks from him in the future.
‘’Bye bye~’’, Haya said with an innocent smile as the boy got to his feet and left the bar. She saw him stop near Czech however and whisper something in the girl's ear. Haya rolled her eyes and shrugged, taking a sip from her drink. From the corner of her eyes she noticed a person walking up to the bar and ordering drinks.
‘’Yeah can I have one black Coffee, Two hot chocolates, and... and... I guess I'll take another black Coffee.’’, the boy said and Haya turned her head slightly to get a better look, seeing it was that boy from the group. The boy that followed Shun around. Haya turned her head to look at Czech before quickly finishing her whole drink and leaving the glass on the table as she walked up to Czech as fast as she could.
She tapped the girl's shoulder rather roughly until she had the younger girl's attention before pointing at the boy, unnoticed of course. ‘’Czech, there is that boy, he's alone now. Hurry up and get his ass. I will go get Shun's~’’, Haya said, quite excited now to get this plan going. Her eyes fell on Shun who was sitting at the table. The other two boys were gone from the table, as well; it was now just Shun. Haya grinned and straightened her clothes before putting on a bright innocent smile and walking towards the table.

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Zane, Czech \\ Mentioned: Hikaru, Shun, Jeamesero, Airamyst \\ Word Count: 415 \\ Notes: Short ugly post BUT LET'S GET THIS GOING, YES!
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:43 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Yay! Chocolate~ Chocolate~’’, Airamyst started to squeal excitedly and Jeamesero joined the boy quickly with how own hot chocolate-chants. ‘’Yes! I want hot chocolate too! Even though it's summer! Please Nii Nii? Pleaseeee? Chocolate! Hot chocolate! Yes yes yes! Oh yeah... I'm sorry Nii Nii, for growing so excited about chocolate...’’
Shun smiled at Jeamesero, chuckling. Yes, it did hurt kind of that he could not drink any hot chocolate. He loved the taste, even though it had been quite a traumatic experience when he first tasted it, due to going to the hospital and everything. And even though he had only been around four years old when it happened, he could still remember it clearly.
‘’It's okay baby brother, I don't mind.’’, Shun lied, smiling brightly at Jeamesero. He didn't want the boy to feel guilty or hurt, only because Shun couldn't take some hot chocolate. ‘’Coffee kind of reminds me of hot chocolate at times~’’
‘’Really? That's it? I say I'm gonna pay for your drink yet you pick a man's drink? You don't wanna soda or something? Okay if that's what you really want that's what you'll get~ Wait right here, my little Takeru~’’, Hikaru then said and Shun looked at him, shrugging and grinning.
‘’Well, I like coffee, drink it almost every morning. I often get up at 6am in the morning to make myself coffee before school, or work during the weekends. And I also drink coffee before bed, sometimes.’’, Shun responded, before poking Hikaru's shoulder and adding with a grin: ‘’And it's not a man's drink. A lot of women also drink coffee.’’
he winked at his last sentence. He knew Hikaru wanted himself to be the boy in the relationship and Shun the girl, as he often had mentioned before Shun looked a lot like a girl in some ways. It made Shun feel a bit uncomfortable, but actually he didn't really mind that much; he had been mistaken for a girl many times before by other people around him.
‘’Mmm... creepy little cross-dressing weirdo... go away...’’, Hikaru suddenly mumbled and Shun looked at him in shock, noticing the boy was speaking of Airamyst. Shun narrowed his eyes at Hikaru, ready to say something, but Airamyst's words caught him off guard for a moment. He looked at the younger boy, who seemed to be sad. Shun couldn't blame him.

‘’B-but I... I-I...’’, Airamyst stuttered and Shun looked at Hikaru again, ready to get up and say something. But Hikaru already got up to go to the bar to get their drinks. And even though Shun really wanted to tell the boy he was wrong, Jeamesero already said it, too.
‘’Hika, that is so mean! You cannot say that to Airamyst. He is a person just like you.’’, the boy said and Shun looked at Jeamesero, this time shocked once more. He had never expected Jeamesero to actually say something like that. But then again Jeamesero was often rather unpredictable.
‘’I'm s-s-sorry but I... b-but I h-have to g-go...’’, Airamyst said and he got up from his seat before rushing over to the girl's restroom. He had been smiling a fake smile. Shun swallowed, worried about the boy.
‘’Airy? Airy...’’, Jeamesero said, he to seemed worried. Shun watched as Jeamesero went after Airamyst, even going into the girl's restroom, as well. If this hadn't been a bad situation, Shun would have laughed at Jeamesero entering a girl's restroom. But not this time.
He turned around and stormed over to to the bar, actually very angry with Hikaru. He ended up next to the boy and roughly tapped his shoulder, forcing Hikaru to look at him.
‘’What the fuck, Hikaru? How could you say that? I know you are afraid of girls and that Airamyst is dressed as one, but he's a boy just like us. No, even way clearer; he's a person just like us. A person with feelings, and you hurt those feelings, Hikaru. You better apologize to Airamyst for what you said, once he gets back. I do not tolerate such words, you got it? Airamyst is a friend of us, so you better start treating him like a friend.’’, Shun said, staring straight at Hikaru as he explained his thoughts on the matter. He sighed and shook his head, turning around and leaning with his back against the bar as he crossed his arms. That's when he noticed a familiar face; a girl that was looking at him.
Shun stared at the girl in shock, he couldn't believe his eyes. Dropping his arms to his sides he left Hikaru's side at the bar and walked over to the girl, staring at her.
‘’Oh um... hey Haya. H-how are you? I haven't seen you since a long time and... How's it going?’’, Shun asked her, memories of them being together flooding back in the back of his mind. He just now realized how much he had actually missed her. However, he was with Hikaru now, wasn't he? Still, did he still have some feelings for Haya, or not?

Addressed: Jeamesero, Hikaru, Haya Mentioned: Airamyst Word count: 846 Notes: Woop woop, old love~ >D
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:55 am

Czech took another sip of her drink, wondering when Haya would be done with her flirting and ready to get things moving. She looked over at the table and blinked in horror as she saw three of the boys had moved.
“W-wait what?” She mouthed looking around. She had only taken her eyes off them for a tiny bit and already they had moved, or maybe even worse left.
Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder, a hard tap. Czech jumped a bit before turning to glare at Haya. It was kinda her fault anyway in the girls eyes. They had moved because she had taken so much time with all her flirting and such.
“What the frick do you want?” She hissed softly, turning to face the girl, a bit upset that her target was no missing and with him her fun for the night.
“Czech, there is the boy, he's alone now. Hurry up and get his ass. I will go get Shun's~”
Czech rolled her eyes, but looked where the older teen was pointing. Sure enough he was still in the cafe, just over at the bar now. Though he was alone finally so maybe she could make her move.
As she started away she noticed a boy, Haya's target heading over to them. She stepped to the side as he passed, not wanting to distract him from his ass catcher.
“Oh um... hey Haya. H-how are you? I haven't seen you since a long time and... How's it going.”
Czech couldn't help but giggle softly, amazed at the boy's true stupidity. 'Aaaaand she's got him~' She shook her head and turned to face her target, forcing a rather confiscating loving smile.
She stopped once she reached the boy's side, waving at nicely at the waiter before sitting down and placing her cup on the counter. “So~” She started turning to look at him.
'Soft and sweet. Need to be understanding to~ Don't worry boy I have dealt with others like you before so I will take extra special care~' She giggled to herself in her mind as she spoke to him again.
“How are you, sweetheart? My name is Czech~ May I ask what yours is?” She rested one hand to his face, brushing his cheek as she whispered in a soft tone.
“Don't worry. I understand your scared and it's okay. Take all the time you need to answer to me. Your friend explained everything.” She pointed her eyes over to Shun before looking back at Hikaru. “I'm actually a tiny bit scared of boys so we can um... Help each other out~”
She grinned wider, overflowing with evil thoughts inside. 'I got him! I fucking got him now! I know I do!'

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Haya, Hikaru Mentioned: Jeames, Airy, Shun, Zane Word Count: ~ Notes: Omg Czech evil  bitch calm down XD

Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:27 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru nodded at the waiter as they dissappeared behind the door to the kitchen, figuring she was going to get something they needed. He sighed and looked back at their table jumping when he heard Jeames suddenly stand.
“Hika, that is so mean! You cannot say that to Airamyst. He is a person just like you.”
Hikaru blinked in confusion, actually surprised by what Jeames was saying. First off he wasn't aware he had whispered loud eough for Airamyst to hear him and second he didn't know Jeames was ever capable of getting angry.
“Not like i asked him to listen and like... I mean it's no really my fault he creeps me out...” Hikaru muttered, no really sure how he actually did anything wrong here. How was it his fault Airy had dog like hearing?
He heard a noise and looked up to see Jeames rush off, presumably to the boys restroom. He was shocked however to see the boy stop right in front of the girls restroom and look around before entering. 'Wait... What in the..?' Hikaru stared in confusion.
Sudden he heard the sound of a chair and started to turn to see who it was but something tapped his shoulder. Hard. He suddenly was facing Shun, the look on the boys face sending Hikaru into a silent lip biting state. Yep he knew what was about to come or at the very least had a idea.
“What the fuck, Hikaru? How could you say that? I know you are afraid of girls and that Airamyst is dressed like one, but he's a boy just like us. No, even way clearer; he's a person just like us. A person with feelings, and you hurt those feelings, Hikaru. You better apologize to Airamyst for  what  you said, once he gets back. I do not tolerate such words, you got it? Airamyst is a friend of us, so you better start treating him like a friend.”
Hikaru stared at his feet, a bit hurt and angry at Shun's words. He started to talk but swallowed instead and bit his lip harder. He wanted to defend himself, tell him he hadn't meant for the boy to hear his words anyway but he couldn't think.
“...Takeru... I um... Well... I mean how i my fault he overheard..? I'm not saying I'm not sorry and like... ugh... I promise to tell him sorry and I will find a way to make it up to him but like... ugh I dunno maybe if I was like helped... or like... I can't help I'm scared of him, man... Girls are so mean... Why won't you look through my eyes once and a while too?” He felt tears slowly start to fill his eyes and he wiped at them with his sleeve, not wanting to cry in front of Shun.
Hikaru felt his cheeks heat up and he swallowed back tears, whimpering softly against his will. He hated how weak he was acting and he wasn't sure how to get his point across to Shun. He really wanted to ask him to help him out with Airamyst, understand the boy better.
Slowly he started to whisper, though it was very soft. “I-I mean... like... I'm really sorry, Takeru and... and I understand if your mad and stuff... B-but... could you maybe... heh... I dunno... t-take me by the... the h-hand and like... h-hel... h-h-hel... p... me w-with...” He looked up slowly, a leading look in his eyes.
Suddenly he noticed Shun wasn't there, wasn't in front of him. He looked around in confusion before his eyes fell onto where the boy had moved. A girl? He seemed to be speaking with a girl. One Hikaru had never meant but Shun seemed to know.
“T-Takeru..?” He breathed in confusion, his voice trailing off as he stared at them. Hurt entered his eyes and he felt the tears he had been holding back began to roll down his face, no longer caring to hide them. 'Who is that girl? Why is he talking to her so... so shyly..?'
A softly noise was heard next to him and he jumped, yelping in fear as he turned quickly. A girl, young teenager by the looks of it, sat down next to him. She smiled at him and he swallowed taking a step back. Fear, hurt, and confusion mixed around in his chest as he stared at her.
“So~ How are you, sweetheart? My name is Czech~ May I ask what yours is?”
Hikaru bit his lip, looking over at Shun for help of any kind though the boy seemed preoccupied with speaking to the girl he had walked over to. 'I... I dunno what to do... Ugh I dunno what to do... Help... I n-need help... s-shes so close an-and...' He began to panic, turning back to look at her.
She reached up to him, touching his cheek softly and actually ridding it of his tears. He closed his eyes quickly, much to scared to move now as he waited for her to hurt him. A smack, screaming or yelling, hell even a kick was what he was exspecting to happen. Though none came. Nothing except a soft and gentle tone, understanding seeming to fill her voice.
“Don't worry. I understand your sccared and it's okay. Take all the tie you need to answer to me. Your friend explained everything. I'm actually a tiny bit scared of boys so we can um.. help each other out~”
Hikaru whimpered, opening one eye as he looked at the girl. He saw heard nod towards Shun and blinked in hurt and confusion once more. “F-friend..? Y-you scared... t-too? H-hm..?” So many thoughts were flooding into his mind, thoughts of Shun and this girl. Why was she unlike any girl he had ever come into contact with before?
Slowly he looked over at Shun, wondering why the boy would tell this girl about his fear. Why he would refur to him as a 'friend'. Weren't they dating? What about what had happened in his room earlier today.
Soft tears started to fall down his face again as he turned back to the girl, whispering softly to her. “U-um... Wh-what all... um...” He started, swallowing and taking a deep breath before trying again. “Wh-what all did he say? About.. me... excactly... I mean... d-do you know I'm... I-I gay..? Th-that I kinda... I h-have a crush on... on Takeru... and I um... He loves me...” He swallowed again, letting a few more tears fall from his cheeks to the floor. “I know he does...”

Mentioned: Jeames, Airamyst
Notes: Awe no Hikaru don't cry. Czech gonna make everything better~ *hint, hint* c';
Also Hikaru hurting and confused but so ready to get this plan going so I don't really care as much as I should~ XD
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:03 pm

Airamyst cried his eyes out into his hands, covering his face as he tried hard not to be very loud. He didn't want others he didn't know to think something was wrong and come check for fear of having to tell them way to much.
He heard the door open, figuring the girls he had seen when he had entered were just leaving. However after looking at the shadows under the door and hearing the voices he realized they were still there. 'D-did someone enter..?' He wondered as he listened for any sounds or a new voice.
Airy heard the door open again and the giggling of the girl as they left the room. He sighed and pulled his knees up to his chest, silent tears still falling. “J-just want M-Mama and... and D-Daddy...” He whimpered softly, mostly wanting to be cuddled like he often was when he was upset.
Suddenly there was a knock at the stall door he was in and he yelped, jumping a bit and looking quickly up at the door. He saw shoes standing at the door and blinked in confusion. Who had they belonged to again?
“Airy, are yoou in there? You are not alone. You have, me and Nii Nii of course. Hika is just a meanie, he doesn't understand you. Nii Nii and I do.”
The boy wiped at his face, sniffling softly as he listened to the boy's words. His face heated up just a tiny bit, mostly from all his crying but a bit from Jeames words and actions. No one but his parents had ever come rushing after him before. Why had this boy?
“Please come out so I can hug you. We still have to drink hot chocolate together. Nii Nii paid for the hot chocolate and it would be mean to let him waste his money on us if it goes cold, right?”
Airy swallowed, taking a shaky breath as he stared at Jeames shoes. He figured the boy had a point and he didn't want Shun to waste his money on his just for him to waste it. The only thing going through his mind though was the thought of Hikaru out at the table still.
After thinking for a bit he decided he could at least come out for the hug Jeames had meantioned. He felt he couldn't stand in here alone anymore. He didn't like being alone. Quickly he stood and unlocked the door, pulling it open and looking at Jeames in the boys eyes. His orbs teared up again and hot tears flooded down his cheeks as his face broke and he rushed the boy.
“Jeamesero!” He wailed, wrapping his arms around the boy's middle and burying his face against the boys shoulder. “I'm n-not a f-freak! I-I'm not a w-weirdo! I just w-want be normal! It's n-not my fault I'm a b-boy... I d-didn't ask to b-be...” His voice trailed off as he opened his eyes, staring at the ground. He hiccuped softly, hugging the boy tighter and nuzzling his face against Jeames's shoulder.
“I-I human... I-I'm a person...” He murmured softly as he closed his eyes, his tears slowly starting to stop as the hug started to have a effect on him. “I w-wanna drink it... The hot chocolate... P-pwease...?”

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Hikaru, Shun, Mother, Father Word Count: ~ Notes: So Airy adorable and precious and just fhueghuirguihfuiwfiuwg in this post~ <333
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Haya stood near the table the boys had sit at, waiting for Shun to notice her, as she assumed he would return to the table at any moment now. He seemed angry at the other boy, for whatever it was. Haya could just hear his words, as he spoke angrily to the other boy.
‘’What the fuck, Hikaru? How could you say that? I know you are afraid of girls and that Airamyst is dressed as one, but he's a boy just like us. No, even way clearer; he's a person just like us. A person with feelings, and you hurt those feelings, Hikaru. You better apologize to Airamyst for what you said, once he gets back. I do not tolerate such words, you got it? Airamyst is a friend of us, so you better start treating him like a friend.’’, he said and Haya chuckled, crossing her arms. She eyed the two with curiosity. It seemed they were just normal friends, or were they more just like Haya had thought in the beginning? She wasn't sure yet. But knowing Shun she guessed it could be possible, as he often turned shy or tried to avoid contact when he felt ashamed of something. For example when he was in a relationship with a boy.
‘’Shun liking boys? I actually cannot believe it. But if it's true then Czech and I are gonna have so much fun tearing these two apart. Maybe if they really are together, we can cause a breakup~’’, Haya thought, quite excited about the idea, about their plan.
Suddenly she saw Shun turn away and move her way. She waited patiently, until he would notice her. And he did. He looked up at her and seemed quite surprised to see her. No wonder though; they hadn't seen each other for a year. Haya pretended she was surprised as well and waved at Shun, moving over to the boy so they met up somewhere in the middle of the cafe, between all these strangers.
‘’Oh um... hey Haya. H-how are you? I haven't seen you since a long time and... How's it going?’’, Shun said and Haya giggled, smiling brightly at him in an innocent way. Though she had non-innocent things in mind.
‘’Shun, hey! I haven't seen you in forever, either. I'm good, how are you? And how's Jeames? You're still his big Nii Nii~?’’, Haya said in response, winking at him at her last words. ‘’Sooo, you go to Black Rose High, too? I assume you do as you're in the town near the school. I hadn't expected to run in you again. Maybe it's destiny~’’
She gave him a rather seductive smile during her last word, as if she was trying to hint things to him. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled normally again after that, looking around her as she continued speaking. ‘’Made any new friends during the time I was gone? I'm sure you did, you're so sweet and caring, everyone likes you. And talking about liking, you have a new girlfriend again? I bet you do~ What's her name? Oh come on, tell me~’’, she said after that, poking Shun's shoulder. She either waited for his response telling her he was with a boy, or saying he was single. She knew he was with that other boy, she just knew it for sure, somehow, but guessing he would be shy, she suspected him to lie to her and say he was in no relationship at the moment. If that was the case she could use these words against him when getting to talk to Shun's 'friend'.

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Shun \\ Mentioned: Hikaru, Jeamesero \\ Word Count: 607 \\ Notes: Fkfbnkcv plannn
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:29 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Shun, hey! I haven't seen you in forever, either. I'm good, how are you? And how's Jeames? You're still his big Nii Nii~?’’, Haya spoke, giving Shun this surprised look. She seemed happy to see hm, though Shun wasn't sure. After all he had been quite clingy in the past, because he had been afraid to lose her. Even after losing her he still tried to win her back. He finally wanted to admit that now. He had been stupid in the past, he would try to act more mature towards her from now on. However, he began to feel weird seeing her again, as if his feelings for her had never really disappeared...
‘’I'm... good. I'm good.’’, Shun responded, forcing himself to speak. He forced himself to look her in the eyes, instead of constantly looking her up and down completely. ‘’And Jeames is good. And yeah, I guess I am.’’'he softly laughed at his last words, realizing that even after four years Jeamesero still called him his Nii Nii. It actually was quite ridiculous.
‘’Sooo, you go to Black Rose High, too? I assume you do as you're in the town near the school. I hadn't expected to run in you again. Maybe it's destiny~’’, Haya then asked and Shun nodded as he glanced at her, before averting his eyes to the ground. He hated he was acting so nervous and shy, but he couldn't help it. He noticed the way she was looking at him and swallowed, his face heating up slightly/ he didn't want this; he didn't want to feel like this. Not again.
‘’Yes, I do go to Black Rose High. I'm a junior there, what about you? If you're a junior too I must have completely overlooked you... I'm sorry if I did.’’, Shun responded, trying to talk without stuttering, doing his best to keep calm and to not appear like a crazy person.
‘’Made any new friends during the time I was gone? I'm sure you did, you're so sweet and caring, everyone likes you. And talking about liking, you have a new girlfriend again? I bet you do~ What's her name? Oh come on, tell me~’’, Haya said, she was way too excited. She went way too quickly into detail. Shun should have wondered whether or nor she was up to something, but he was so surprised to see her again that he had no idea what was going on.
As she poked his shoulder he looked at her in confusion, blinking his eyes, like he was startled. He brought his hand up to the back of his head and started rubbing, shyly.

‘’What should I say...? I could tell Haya about Hikaru. But what if she laughs at me and starts telling everyone else? She's nice but can be a bit weird at times... I'm not sure if I should tell her...’’, Shun thought to himself, a worried look at Haya who smiled and seemed to cheer him on to tell him anything.
‘’I um...’’, he began, searching for words to tell her. ‘’I haven't really made many friends yet over the past few years... Of course there's Jeames, and Daigo if he's not being an asshole... if you can remember him. And I met Airamyst. And Hikaru has returned into my life and...’’
He cut himself off there watching the ground in insecurity. He wanted to stop blushing, but it seemed to be impossible. Biting his lip Shun hoped this annoying feeling would pass soon, as he had no idea what exactly he was feeling.
‘’I um... I'm alone. I mean, I'm not in a relationship at the moment...’’, he said. There, he had lied, he had avoided the truth. But he had made it so much worse for himself, for Hikaru. He bit his lip even more, realizing what he had said, what he had done. He felt terrible now, but there was no way back, was there?
‘’I... I'm sorry Hikaru...’’, he thought to himself, feeling like screaming at the top of his lungs, or pulling out his own hair. He should be proud to have met Hikaru, to have seen him again, yet he was lying about this. He was lying very badly. He and Hikaru had done 'things' and they had agreed; it was quite obvious they both liked each other, and it was obvious they were together, in a relationship. Yet Shun had lied. Because he was scared. He looked at Haya, forcing himself to keep looking at her. He wanted to tell her to truth but how hard to he tried to find the right words, all that came out were lies. He stuttered out a question, because he was curious. A question he shouldn't have asked. ‘’Why do you ask?’’

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: Jeamesero, Hikaru, Airamyst Word count: 797 Notes: Omg it's a long post? How comeee? XD
And the wording in this post, omg. I make weird posts lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   

Back to top Go down

The town's cafe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next