Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School's garden

Go down 
+4
Mikazaru
Roki
Decoris
Headmaster
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: School's garden   School's garden EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:00 pm

School's garden 117b3lu
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Decoris
Student
Decoris

Student basics
Name: Decoris Juvenca
Grade: Senior

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:28 am

Decoris felt strangely bored. She had woken up at 5:00 this morning because its when she usually went to wake up Arbor, her little brother, for school. She had made breakfast, took a shower, and combed through her hair. Which says a lot. She still had an hour or so before her first class, as she wasn't taking philosophy.

Her legs had brought her too the school's garden. Finding a bench, she sat in front of an interesting flower, it was absolutely gorgeous, and she had the sudden urge to pluck it from its bush, there were plenty others, surely one wouldn't be missed?

She pushed the thought out of her mind. She had read specifically in the rules that you aren't to pick flowers in the garden. She decided to stare at its vibrant blue petals. She let her mind wander for a minute or two.

What was her father and brother up too and were they getting along alright without her? She looked up and around frantically, worry encasing her emotions and thoughts. What if her father fell into depression again while she was here? Would Arbor call her, like he promised? Would her father know how to even work his new phone? she started biting her nails, and pulled out her phone. she unlocked it and pulled up her contacts, and frowned hesitating on whether or not to call her father.

-----------------------------
MEN:: Father, Arbor

ADD:: ~

NOTES:: Sucky first post... this sucksss

Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki
Grade: Freshman

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 5:11 pm

“Roki, where are we going? You can't skip class, Roki. Your teacher will be angry. You have to go to class right now, You're already late. I don't want you to get in trouble.. Roki, please.”
Roki stopped as he heard Mikazaru's words, just inside the school's gardens. He blinked and looked up at Mika with tears filling his eyes.
Slowly he opened his mouth to say something in response but no sound came out. Just a tiny little whimper of confusion and fear.
Roki swallowed and looked at the gorund as he hid his hands behind his back and took a few steps backwards. “But... I wanna talk to Nana first. I don't want to go to school here and she made me. You don't understand. Don't pretend like you do because you don't know anything about me...”
Roki swallowed as his face heated up and his stomach twisted in knots. He hadn't wanted to sound upset or talk evil to a upperclassmen, but he was scared now.
His fathers words and his mother and brothers laughter keep ringing in his ears. His last thoughts of school were whne his brothrer and his friends always made fun of or picked on him.

“Please don't make me... I don't know anyone and...” He whispered softly to the boy.
Suddenly he bumped into something with his foot and tripped. He flailed his arms trying to catch his balance back, before failing and falling into a small pond of water.
Roki blinked a few times up at Mikazaru in confusion and fear until he remembered he had something of great importince in his pocket. Quickly he reached into his pocket and pulled out his small flip phone to see water pouring out of the cracks.
A few sparks flickered and he yelped before throwing it onto to the grass just infront of Mikazaru. Roki whimpered and shook his head as tears now streamed down his face.
“M-my phone... N-now how is... Nana can never call me back...” Roki sniffled sevral times as he slowly looked down at his hands under the water. “And now I'm all w-wet...and...a-and...”
His voice broke off into soft sobs and he wiped at his eyes quickly, slashing water with his arms. He opened his eyes up and looked up at Mikazaru for a few seconds before raising his arms up towards the boy, silently asking for a hug or to be held.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Mika Mentioned: Ryom, Ustrina Word Count: 405 Notes: Cutest 13-year-old ever in this post. -w-

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 2:59 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Roki didn’t say anything to him, but instead kept dragging him through the hallway, until they were outside in the school’s garden. The younger boy whimpered, scared, and Mikazaru looked worried at him. He knew Roki was scared, but the boy couldn’t run away from school, it wasn’t a good thing to do. He would get in trouble, and he had to learn if he ever wanted to get a job in the nearby future.
‘’But... I wanna talk to Nana first. I don't want to go to school here and she made me. You don't understand. Don't pretend like you do because you don't know anything about me...’’, Roki said and Mikazaru swallowed, staring at the ground. He let the boy drag him along more as he didn’t feel like paying any more attention to him; he felt sick, Roki’s words had hurt his feelings.
And as best as he tried to hide it, his eyes still stung slightly, tears forming in them. He blinked, however, and shook his head; he didn’t want to cry. Mikazaru was an emotional person but he was also older and a senior at this school, while Roki was a freshman. He couldn’t cry in front of a freshman because he didn’t want to be seen as weak. Taking a deep shaky breath he looked around him at the flowers, trying to let their colors and the beauty calm his mind a bit. ‘’Guess I’m not use for helping others… I shouldn’t even be a senior with my behavior, with my emotions. Damn…’’, he thought, biting his lip. He suddenly felt his hand was free; Roki probably had let him go a while earlier and the senior hadn’t even noticed it.
‘’Please don't make me... I don't know anyone and...’’, Roki said but he stopped as all of a sudden he tripped and fell. Mikazaru’s reaction was fast, but not fast enough to save the boy from wet clothes. He reached out for Roki but missed in just in inch, and Roki fell in a small pond.

Mikazaru stopped dead in his tracks and stared at the younger boy wide eyed, his hands covering his mouth, like he was keeping himself from screaming. He saw Roki pull out his phone and noticed a few sparks; Roki seemed notice these sparks as well and threw the phone away with a little squeaking sound. The phone ended up in front of Mikazaru, somewhere in the grass. Mikazaru stared down at it for a moment, still in shock, before looking back at Roki, finally lowering his hands to reveal his mouth again. He looked at the freshman with worry and sadness now, guilt. If only he had reacted quicker, but now it was too late.
‘’M-my phone... N-now how is... Nana can never call me back... And now I'm all w-wet...and...a-and...’’, Roki whimpered and Mikazaru swallowed again, kneeling down to take a look at the small phone. it seemed like the phone was dead, and Mikazaru didn’t really feel like touching it right now, afraid he might get hurt by the sparks.
Mikazaru got back up to his feet and looked down at the pond to see Roki staring up at him, his arms reached out for him. Mikazaru nodded, a serious expression on his face. He didn’t hesitate, accepting the invitation for a hug and wrapping his arms around the smaller boy, pulling him out of the water and back on the dry ground. He didn’t let go of the boy, holding him tight to keep him warm; he didn’t want Roki to catch a cold.
‘’It’s okay, I’m here… Do you know your Nana’s phone number? If so then you can use my phone to call her.’’, Mikazaru said as he looked down at him, smiling weakly yet warmly. ‘’It’s an LG type though, so be careful with it, okay?’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Roki’s Nana Word Count: 645 Notes: If you borrow his phone, you better not break it… .3.
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 12:31 am

Roki whimpered softly as fast hot tears poured from his eyes and down his face. He hiccuped and continued to look at Mika with his huge watery puppy eyes.
He shivered as fear and worry washed over him, since as far as he knew he couldn't call Nana and he was soaking wet now. All he wanted which might be strange to some was to be hugged and warmed up at the moment.
Roki saw Mika walked over to where he had thrown his cellphone before kneeling down to look at it. He watched in confusion until he saw him turning to look at him. He saw a serious look in the older boy's eyes and whimpered softly as he pulled his arms back a tiny bit, though they still reached out to be held.
More tears started to fall as he swallowed afraid Mika was mad and upset at him now. To his relief and surprise the boy walked over to him and pulled him from the water.
Roki coughed and shook a bit from the cold as a chill ran down his back. He yelped as both watched and felt Mika wrapped him into a warm hug.
He sniffled a tiny bit before closing his eyes and laying his head on the older boys shoulder. He nuzzled his face against it sighing in comfort.

For Roki it had been quite some time since he had been hugged. He loved them more then almost anything but his parents never gave them to him, and with Nana being a girl and him wanting to be an adult he didn't ever ask her for one.
“It's okay, I'm here... Do you know you Nana's phone number? If so then you can use my phone to call her. It's an LG type though, so be careful with it, okay?”
Roki hiccuped and looked up into the older boys eyes before shaking his head slowly as more tears formed in his eyes. “N-no... I d-dunno her number...”
He sniffled and nuzzled his head back against Mika's shoulder as he shook softly from cold. Even though the sun was shining down on them Roki hadn't liked the cold water and hated being wet or cold. Since both had happened to him he was pretty miserable at the moment.
Roki hiccuped and coughed softly before quietly whispering. “Sorry your gonna get all wet now Nii Nii. I didn't mean to fall into the pond...”
Slowly he opened his eyes and looked sleepily at the ground from being hugged. He sneezed from chills as the wind blow on him causing him to shiver before speaking again. “I guess I still have to go to school huh, Nii Nii..?”

Addressed: Mika Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: ~

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:41 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’N-no... I d-dunno her number...’’, Roki mumbled and Mikazaru looked worried at him, patting the boy’s head as he kept on hugging him; as long as Roki would feel a bit better and stop crying it would be fine, right? he heard Roki cough for a moment and then hiccup and he looked at the boy with worry in his amber eyes.
‘’Sorry you’re gonna get all wet now Nii Nii. I didn't mean to fall into the pond...’’, the younger boy said and Mikazaru shrugged in response. He didn’t let go of the boy, holding him tight so he would feel warm and safe.
‘’It’s okay Roki, you didn’t mean to do that. It was an accident; it wasn’t your fault.’’, he said, looking down at the boy. He couldn’t help but worry about him a lot; Mikazaru was afraid he might have caught a cold. ‘’Are you feeling okay? You just coughed…’’, he said, patting the boy’s head again. ‘’Maybe we could bring you to the nurse’s office, not sure though if they have any dry and warm clothes for you there…’’
Suddenly Roki sneezed and Mikazaru sighed. They had to move, probably, but he didn’t want to let go of the boy, afraid he might really catch a cold, or even get a flue.
‘’I guess I still have to go to school huh, Nii Nii..?’’, Roki asked, causing Mikazaru off guard. The boy looked at him and shrugged, staring at the ground. ‘’Well yes, you have to. You can’t just skip school… But if you end up being sick you can stay at your dorm room for a day or so to get better. Though, I think it’s best if we go to the nurse’s office and make sure you’re not sick. and if that’s the case, then I’ll bring you to your class, how’s that?’’
Mikazaru hoped Roki would accept his idea, because Mikazaru didn’t want the boy to skip class; he had to be sure Roki really was or wasn’t sick, before thinking about skipping a class or a few more.

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Nurse office Word Count: 347 Notes: This post sucks hardcore, I’m sorry… Anyway, you wanna go to the nurse’s office? o3o
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptySat May 30, 2015 5:18 am

Roki shook his body as he tried to keep himself warm. Mikazaru's hug was helping a bit but he could still feel the cool air hitting his arms and he didn't like it. He was and always had been a boy who wanted to be warm. It hadn't been weird to see him in a jacket even during summer sometimes. So since he was chilled from being all wet and everything he shivered slowly.
“Well yes, you have to. You can't just skip school... But if you end up being sick you can stay at your dorm room for a day or so to get better. Though, I think it's best if we go to the nurses office and make sure you're not sick. And if that's the case, then i'll bring you to your class, how's that?”
Roki whimpered softly shaking a bit from the cold again. “But... I wanted to stay with you Nii Nii...” He pulled back and looked up at Mika with cute innocent puppy eyes.
Suddenly the gears in Roki's little mind started to turn. He repeated Mika's words he had just said to him in his mind several times as he slowly got a idea. 'So if i'm sick i have to go back to my dorm... but if i'm not sick then i have to go to school... but if i'm only half sick then i should be able to stay with Nii Nii.'
Roki popped his fingers together as he thought growing very quiet and being very careful not to say anything out loud so that Mika. 'First gotta get to the nurses office and become half sick...' He slowly pulled away from Mika a bit and stood up, making sure he had a firm grip on Mika's hand.
“Okay Nii Nii i'm ready to go to the Nurses office~” He shivered and faked a few sneezes before wiping his nose and eyes. “C-come on...” He whimpered trying to play it up the best he could.
Roki pulled Mika towards the door aking sure to go slow and shiver a lot on the way. Once they were inside he sneezed again this time for real ad looked around. “Wh-Wheres the nurses office at Nii Nii?” He asked Mika as he looked up at him. Getting another idea he smiled weakly and raised his arms. “C-can you carry m-me there..?”

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: To the hallway and then the nurses office.
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptySat May 30, 2015 3:48 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’But... I wanted to stay with you Nii Nii...’’, Roki complained and Mikazaru looked at him, sighing for a moment. He shook his head as a response. ‘’I know you don't want to go to school because this is your first day here, but you know I can't stay with you all day. I have school, too. My first lesson today is in less than thirty minutes, I think...’’
He wanted to take out his phone and look at the time but Roki grabbed his hand tight and Mikazaru looked at him in confusion, trying to pull his hand back, but the boy's grip was rather tight.
‘’Okay Nii Nii I’m ready to go to the Nurses office~ C-come on...’’, the boy said and Mikazaru nodded. He was being dragged inside by Roki. He looked behind him around the garden a last time before they entered the building again and stood there for a moment; Mikazaru completely in a daze. However, a sneeze woke him from his daydream and he turned his head to look at Roki.
‘’W-Where's the nurses office at Nii Nii? C-can you carry m-me there..?’’, the boy asked and Mikazaru looked at him with a frown as the younger boy stretched his arms out at him.
‘’Carry you?’’, he asked and he looked around him, worry in his eyes. He then looked back at Roki, shaking his head. ‘’Listen, I don't mind taking you along everywhere but this is a high school and you should act more like an adult, I won't carry you or hold your hand inside like you're a little kid, got it? Let's just go to the nurse's office.’’, he said and he gestured for Roki to come, stepping into the hallway.

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The nurse? Word Count: 290 Notes: Most sucky post ever but I really didn't know what else to add to this...
~To the School's Hallway~
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:15 pm

You hear the bell ring and school's over for today. You head out of class to do your homework or do what you want to do.

(Time skip now! Right now it is still Monday, yet it's after school. 4pm.
This message is posted in each area where members have left roleplay posts, in case people who had last posted want to post again. So this message is actually a reminder and a way to prevent double posting from members)
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 1:20 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Abigail walked through the hallway, eye staring in the distance.
He stopped he noticed sunlight shining in his yes and he narrowed them a bit as he looked to the side.
There were big windows on the side, letting in the light from outside.
The big windows also gave a great view on the school's garden, which looked beautiful. Even though Abigail couldn't care less about what it looked like.
He walked to the end of the hallway and went through the backdoor to the school's garden.
Once there he went to sit on a small wooden bench, gabbing his phone from his pocket and staring at the screen as he waited for Motomo to send back anything, or to come here after his class.
One more hour and then it was time for break. One more hour and he would see the boy again.
He hoped he would not see Lola, though.

Addressed: x
Mentioned: Motomo, Lola
Word Count: 153
Notes: Eh
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 1:03 am

Czech hugged herself against the girls dress, crying softly against their folds. She heard the girl speak yet didn't look up or pull away. Regardless of what others and she herself may think, she was still a child. A small 14 year old girl.
Suddenly she felt the girl pull back, blinking in confusion before hearing the girl speak. Her words were loud and quite painful for Czech to hear yet she said nothing and simply stared dead eyed at the floor. Almost as if she were but an empty shell.
“What do you mean, you killed someone? Czech, calm down! Calm down!! Czech please stop crying, you didn't kill anyone... We have the next class soon, we should go there. Try to take this off your mind... You didn't kill anyone, don't think about it.”
The girl heard the words yet made no move that she did. She couldn't really make out what was being said anyway. She was pretty far gone at this point. Really she didn't even appear to be breathing anymore and her eyes were fixed straight forward at the wall next to them both.
Czech shook her head ever so slowly, no words forming for her to speak though. It was as if her entire body had shut down and all that remained was her thoughts. 'I killed someone else... Just like dad... I'm a murder... A cold and heartless killer...'
Slowly the girl raised her arms up to her sides. She wrapped them around her stomach and gave herself a loose hug before resting her arms there. A noise off to her side drew her attention and she turned slowly to look out of the corner of her eye, still very little to no emotion on her face.
“Czech I know we didn't start off the best yesterday but I overheard some of what you guys said when I came in. So if there's anything I can do to help please let me know it would be no trouble at all if there is anything?”
Soft hot tears slowly continued to fall down her cheeks and onto the floor and her uniform. She swallowed and stared at the boys middle but didn't respond to any words and instead reached out without knowing and grabbed a hold of Haya's arm.
“Can you please keep her calm while I go to class and check if they are there? You would really help us out.”
Czech stared at the ground, not speaking to Haya or Zane. She wasn't fully there and what tiny bit was present did not want anything to do with anyone. She was not really pissed at others mostly at herself. Not only that but she felt she was reliving something that had already happened to her.
“Onee-chan, it's the bell! Are you okay? Do you want a hug? We can finally go somewhere, English is finished!”
The girl blinked and turned to face the boy slowly. A still dead look in her eyes and tiny hot tears trailing down her face she spoke in a low almost eery tone.
“You don't understand... None of you do... I'm a killer... This wouldn't be the first time... And if nothing is done it won't be the last...”
Without another word or even a look up from the floor she dropped her hands to her sides, letting go of Haya's arm, and turned away from them all. Placing one foot in front of the other she left where they all stood, heading to the only place she felt she would be left alone. The school's garden.

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Pukak, Zane, Haya Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru Word Count: ~ Notes: Okay so like I think this sucks but eh... e.o

Back to top Go down
Pukak
Student
Pukak

Student basics
Name: Pukak Sikani

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 10:40 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

The young boy didn’t want to interfere with what was going on, both the girls in front of him seemed pretty upset and like they needed a moment to themselves. He respected that, sometimes there were moments when he just needed some space and time to himself, but he really wanted to help Czech, she seemed so upset. Pukak didn’t really know what they were all rambling on about until now, he had only just started listening, however, he didn’t want to get involved with whatever was going on so he kept a large enough distance between him and the happenings and kept quiet throughout. He wondered why everything what was happening even began, why she had ran out of the class anyway, what had triggered this outburst? He wanted to know but he wouldn’t ask, he couldn’t ask. It was Czech’s personal business, she could tell him if she wanted to, he didn’t need to ask.
‘’What do you mean, you killed someone? Czech, calm down! Calm down!! Czech please stop crying, you didn't kill anyone... We have the next class soon, we should go there. Try to take this off your mind... You didn't kill anyone, don't think about it.’’ The older girl said. Pukak didn’t get it, why would Czech of killed someone?! He stood there with his mouth open for a moment, he didn’t even know what was going on let alone why she could have or even would have killed someone, she was just a fourteen year old like all of the freshmen, she couldn’t have killed someone. He refused to believe it, believe that such an innocent kid could have done such a bad thing. It’s not that he thought she wasn’t capable, anyone was, but he didn’t think she’d ever do something of the sort; Czech was just sweet and innocent, she was just like any other freshman. He shook his head then turned back to look at what was going on, watching carefully. All Czech was doing was standing, lifeless almost, looking straight ahead as if she was zoned out.
‘’Czech I know we didn't start off the best yesterday but I overheard some of what you guys said when I came in. So if there's anything I can do to help please let me know it would be no trouble at all if there is anything?’’ Another voice said, one that Pukak didn’t recognise. He looked towards the source and noticed another boy standing there, probably older than Czech and Pukak. He didn’t really want to pay attention to the boy so he just ignored him and looked back at Czech, not staring but watching. She began to cry, tears rolling down her cheeks and all over her uniform, she was obviously very upset. He really did want to comfort her, hug her and try and make her feel better but he did not dare to with the other girl there.
‘’Can you please keep her calm while I go to class and check if they are there? You would really help us out.’’ The older girl then said, to Pukak’s surprise. He didn’t really know what was going on, or who that boy was, but they must have some sort of history or have at least met before. He just ignored it and focussed on Czech, who was now staring at the floor. He couldn’t help but feel sorry for her, nobody deserves to feel like that nor do they deserve to think they killed someone.
‘’You don't understand... None of you do... I'm a killer... This wouldn't be the first time... And if nothing is done it won't be the last...’’ Czech then said as she turned around to face Pukak, tears still streaming. He felt bad for her, really bad for her in fact. The poor girl didn’t deserve this, she deserved much better, to be happy and enjoy her life. She wasn’t a killer, he knew she wasn’t; well at least he thought he did. He no longer knew whether he regretted leaving English, was it all worth it for this, to watch Czech suffer in pain right in front of him. Then she turned and ran, she ran towards the garden and at that moment Pukak felt helpless. He wanted to run after her and help but his legs just wouldn’t move for a brief moment as he watched her run.

Finally he chased after her, running to the Garden and looking around for her. He didn’t know where she was at first but he found her and went up to her, smiling warmly. As he approached he placed his small, warm hands on Czech’s shoulder and walked closer.
‘’Czech, listen. I don’t really know what is going on but I don’t like seeing you down and I’m sure you haven’t killed anyone. You’re just a fourteen year old freshman, you’re not meant to deal with this stress. Please Czech, speak to me…’’ He said with another smile, although he still sounded like a little child.

Addressed: Czech Mentioned: Czech, Haya, Zane Word Count: 840 Notes: I had this ready a few hours ago but my WiFi was being a bitch, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 10:19 pm

Czech rushed out into the garden, not caring whether someone else was outside in it or not. She stopped just as she exited the door and looked around quickly, spotting a quiet corner with no one in it across the yard. She slowly made her way over to it, hoping no one saw her as she leaned against the school wall.
She stared at the ground, sliding down so that she was sitting on the ground. Without a word she stared dead at the grass just in front of her feet, biting her lip gently as she thought.
'I killed someone... I know I did... Again... Just like I did with dad...' Suddenly her phone sounded off in her pocket, cutting her thoughts off and startling her so bad she jumped. She felt around for her phone a bit before finding it and pulling it from her phone.
Turning it on she saw she suddenly had a text message from Haya. What would the girl want though? Quickly taking a deep breath, almost afraid to open it and read what it contained, she unlocked her phone.
“Czech, I'm near my classroom, Shun and Hikaru are here, they are standing outside the door. They are still alive, you didn't kill anyone. They are crying but they're okay. Please don't feel bad anymore, you didn't do anything wrong. Just head to class and be careful, okay?”
Relief she had never felt before passed over her chest and through her mind. She dropped her hand with her phone in it to her side, staring up at the sky as it felt like a huge weight was lifted from her shoulders.
Before she could even think of how to respond or even take notice of the tears forming in the corners of her eyes she heard footsteps. A voice quickly following them once their sound died.
“Czech, listen. I don't really know what is going on but I don't like seeing you down and I'm sure you haven't killed anyone. You're just a fourteen your old freshman, you're not meant to deal with this stress. Please Czech, speak to me...”
Czech turned her emotionless, dead gaze towards where the voice came from. She felt soft drops of rain began to hit her face as her eyes met with the owner of the voice. Pukak.
Quickly her face heated up, realizing for the first time that he had seen her actions in the hallway. He must have heard her words and seen her tears. Without another thought she pushed herself to her feet and brushed off her dress, flipping her hair before giving the boy a fake smile and forced knowing gaze.
“I'm okay. I'm not down at all and I'm not just a fourteen year old child. I'm an adult. Regardless of my looks and age I am an adult...” She spoke with great confidence yet her words trailed off.
Tears that had filled her eyes and she had been trying to force back began to fall, causing her to refuse to speak anymore so that the boy couldn't hear her sobs. She let her gaze fall to the ground just beside them and she shook her head slowly.
“I... I almost killed someone... I don't expect you to care or understand since your so innocent and young but... My actions have killed another before...” She spoke in a low tone, struggling to keep her voice from breaking. Really she did quite a good job of hiding her feelings, aside from the tears falling from her eyes it would be pretty believable.
Czech closed her orbs and bit her lip, not wanting to think of what she did or what had happened almost a year ago. Everything she seemed to do, whether out of honest fun or being a very curious child, hurt others. Even if she didn't plan it.
While she was a bully she just did it to hide what was wrong inside. How alone and confused she felt. How she didn't like being forced to grow up so fast not knowing what all she would have to go through daily.
The girl suddenly got an idea to hide her tears and her need for comfort. Opening her eyes she blinked up at Pukak for a few seconds before rushing forward. Wrapping her arms around the boy tightly she let them both fall to the ground.
She laid her cheek against his soft blond hair, forcing out a soft fake chuckle as she spoke. “It's okay, Tou-Tou. It's okay... I think...” She closed her eyes and nuzzled her cheek before softly adding. “It's raining a bit isn't it?”

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Pukak, Zane, Haya Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru Word Count: ~ Notes: Okay so the reason she said that last thing about the rain is to try and hid her tears by suggesting that it is raining on her face. c;

Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:49 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Abigail sat there in silence on the wooden bench, staring out over the beautiful garden the school possessed. His gands were folded in his lap and he was actually sitting here quite calmly.
Abby hadn't felt this calm in quite a long time.
Maybe because he was alone, no one here to bother him, nothing around him to cause him any pain, or to make him feel uneasy and stressed.
Did it sound quite sad if he told himself even with Motomo he could feel quite stressed?
It were probably just the nerves, but then again it sounded kind of sad; Abigail really only felt easy all alone.
Suddenly his phone buzzed in his pocket and he looked down, his calm and quiet moment ruined.
He sighed and grabbed his phone, looking at the text message that had been sent to him.
It was Motomo's.
‘’Off to Photography now, see you at break. Meet in the garden, I guess? Hope you're okay as well.’’ it read and Abby sighed; did he have to make response now?
He really didn't want to, being the lazy boy he was. He just wanted to enjoy this last hour in peace on his own.
But that didn't seem to be possible, as suddenly a crying girl entered the garden, followed by a younger boy.
Abigail had seen them before, they were from his class. The girl that had been a bitch to him, and the boy that kept on talking.
Abigail snorted and looked back at his phone, trying to ignore them. He would let her cry, and he would let the other boy take care of it.
They were too far off for Abigail to hear their words, even though he knew they were speaking.
Though, it really didn't bother the boy.
Focusing his attention back on his phone he decided to make a response.
‘’Okay. I'm in the garden now. I will wait for you.’’ was all he sent back. Sending the message he put away his phone again, folding his hands back in his lap and staring out again over the garden, pretending the boy and girl weren't there.

Addressed: Motomo (through text)
Mentioned: Czech, Pukak
Word Count: 358
Notes: Catch up post
Back to top Go down
Pukak
Student
Pukak

Student basics

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:07 pm

''I'm okay. I'm not down at all and I'm not just a fourteen year old child. I'm an adult. Regardless of my looks and age I am an adult...'' Czech said and Pukak nodded, he didn't want to make her angry or upset by disagreeing. Even though he didn't believe her really, he didn't want to speak actually.
''I... I almost killed someone... I don't expect you to care or understand since your so innocent and young but... My actions have killed another before...'' Czech said and Pukak looked down, he didn't believe she'd killed anyone, she was so sweet. He looked up for a brief moment, noticing her tears, he knew she was trying to hide her emotion; everyone did and his brother did more than anyone he knew. Pukak then looked back down, sighing inside because he knew he could do nothing, there was nothing he could do anymore. Knowing this made him upset because he loved to help and hated seeing his Onee-chan sad but still he knew he couldn't help someone who, at the moment, didn't want to be helped.

Suddenly, he noticed that she moved forward after looking into his eyes for a few seconds, she wrapped her arms around him and they both fell to the ground right as he did the same. He didn't care why she did it but he was happy she came to him and didn't question it.
''It's okay, Tou-Tou. It's okay... I think...'' She said as they lay on the floor, just hugging one another. She gently nuzzled her cheek against Pukak's and he smiled. “It's raining a bit isn't it?'' She added.
''If you say so, Onee-chan. If you say so.'' He said to her in response. Then he looked up at the sky to see if it was raining, not that it mattered to him, even if it was he didn't want to go inside. He liked seeing her happier, the fact he could do that made him smile. ''I think so... Does that mean we have to go inside? I would rather stay with you~'' He said in response, smiling at her again. Then he remembered a thing his mother told him to do when people were sad. He kissed her on the cheek gently and then smiled again with an innocent expression on his face.
''My mum said you do that to people who feel sad~''

Add: Czech
Men: Czech, Massak, Mum
Notes: Sorry this is the second one I wrote, hope it's okay. Also he's so cute omg <33
Back to top Go down
Zane
Student
Zane

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyFri Feb 12, 2016 6:11 pm

Zane moved into the garden looking up and down the walkways at a semi fast set pace. He needed to hurry up and find her in case she got the ideal to do something rash. Not that she would but for the simple fact that some people did in times of distress.
Zane caught sight of a boy as he pressed deeper into off to the side of one of the branching paths. He would have stopped to say hi if he wasn't in some what a hurry he maybe would give the boy a hello on the way back he decided after he had found Czech.
A short time later he found her up ahead in his sights he slowed down to a basic walk and noticed as he did so she was with a blond haired boy who appeared to be around her age. They seemed too be talking the boy doing what Zane had planned to do comfort Czech. He stopped observing them for a moment unsure whether to make his presence known or not at this point. Czech then hugged the boy and Zane then decided to at least make sure for safety’s sake since she was Haya's close friend and maybe his in time. He stepped forward out in front of the two of them and spoke calmly. "Hey guys sorry to interrupt I'll brief."
He paused  for a second and turned look at Czech taking two steps forward he then spoke again. "Czech I just wanted to check on you and make sure you were okay after everything that was said and happened in the school hallway, and offer you an ear to hear and a voice to help calm and cheer you up."He looked over and nodded at the boy blond haired then back at her "but it seems me and my concern weren't needed after all. if you would like to talk later and discuss anything come find me before or after class."
He then winked at her feeling the need to of had to flirt with her just a little since he like her attitude in all. He then turned around and walked away back up the path and stood by the gate in case she did decide to talk to him or that other boy he'd seen from came by. He could then greet him before he himself returned to school.

Addressed: Czech, Pukak
Mentioned:  Abigail
Note's: back for a good while hopefully
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Czech nuzzled her cheek against Pukak's soft blond hair, letting out a shaky yet silent breath. She felt the soft rain drop slow fal to her cheeks, blending in with her tears and helping her hide them.
She slowly opened her eye as she heard Pukak shifting his weight, turning his vision up to the skies. She giggled a bit, wondering what the boy was doing as he peered up at the clouds with his large innocent eyes.
"If you say so, Onee-chan. If you say so. I think so... Does that mean we have to go inside? I would rather stay with you~"
Czech blinked and pulled back a bit, staring at the boy curiously and nodding her head to the side. Why did he want to stay out here with a girl like her? With a killer and a bitch?
"My mum said you do that to people who feel sad~"
The girl froze, staring in confusion at the boy. She wasn't sure what to say, what exactly this boy saw in her. 'He is too blind, to innocent to understand... I don't deserve anything... I've caused the death of one person and almost the death of another...'
She looked to the side, shifting her gaze away from Pukak's view. Fear and unsureness filled her eyes as she let her thoughts wander. Nothing she could say or do came to mind. She was so lost and confused at the moment, not just by her actions and the day's events, but because of Pukak's words and intentions.
"Hey guys sorry to interrupt I'll brief. Czech I just wanted to check on you and make sure you were okay after everything that was said and happened in the school hallway, and offer you an ear to hear and a voice to help calm and cheer you up."
Czech jumped at the sudden boys words and jerked towards him, staring at him before quickly wiping at her eyes. 'He can't see me like this! He can't! Mother said never to show weakness of any kind to a man or boy!'
She put on a fake smile and blinked up at him, forgetting that Pukak was even there for a moment as she spoke. "No all is well. I am fine actually, never been better." She nodded and widened her smile, forcing herself to appear fine as she hear Zane speak once more.
"But it seems me and my concern weren't needed after all. If you would like to talk later and discuss anything come find me before or after class."
She saw him wink and felt her face glow a tiny bit. Not in embarrassment or anything, but rather at the thought of a idea. While she wasn't about to take it as far as she had with Hikaru this morning, afraid she would hurt yet another person or worse lead them to their death, she still had a idea how to gain something from Zane.
"Forgot about him..." She murmured under her breath, her gaze cutting as she smiled at Zane. 'I won't mess anything up like with Hikaru and I won't play with his heart but...' She let her face drop to one with a sly little smile. "Maybe I could do something else to ensure a payment or two."
Suddenly she remembered Pukak and turned to the boy, her face blushing ever so lightly. She had forgot he was there and listening and hoped he hadn't heard anything. After all he was so innocent and she while she couldn't place on her finger on why, she felt the need to protect and act a bit different around him.
"Tou-Tou..." She breathed softly, her face heating up a tiny bit as she looked away and held her hand against her chest. She stared after Zane, watching him stop at the gates before turning back finally to Pukak. "Um... C-come on~"
Czech reached out and gently took hold of his hand, placing his in hers before pulling him next to her. "We are already late for class and well get in trouble either way but... but we can always go to the lunch hall early~"
She giggled and pulled him along behind her, heading for the gate and speaking softly to Zane as she passed him. "Meet me later tonight, hon. Just outside the dorms where the path forks and leads to the boys or girls. I'll be waiting~"
Czech then continued forward, dragging Pukak up the path and towards the school hall doors. 'Don't worry, Pukak. I will protect you now. No one will ever harm you while I'm around. Ever.'
She then nodded to herself, her face heating up more as she wondered why she was acting this way towards a boy. She never had before so what made Pukak so different. "You like cookies no, Tou-Tou?"

Add; Pukak, Zane
Men; Her father, Hikaru
Notes; So as of right now I dunno what is going through Czech mind XD
Back to top Go down
Pukak
Student
Pukak

Student basics

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:37 pm

A boy from earlier came over and spoke to Czech. Pukak didn't really listen, he didn't really care what that boy had to say, he just hoped that his Onee-chan was alright. She started mumbling to herself as he walked away, but he didn't listen. Then he heard her speak to him, calling him Tou-Tou and telling him to come with her. She soon grabbed his hand and he got up and stood next to her, she said they could go to the lunch hall early because they were late for class, which seemed like a good idea; if they were going to be told off for being late to class, where was the point in going? They ran past the boy and then towards the school doors and Czech asked him whether he liked cookies.

''Yeah, I like cookies, Onee-chan~'' He replied with a soft giggle as they ran towards the door, he smiled at her as they ran. ''Why do you ask?'' He asked her as they got closer to the door. Once they arrived at the door Pukak stopped and tugged gently on her arm, trying to get her to stop.
''Before we go in... We're not going to get into trouble for going to lunch early, right? And are you going to be okay tonight? Because when my big brother is sad he does bad things and I don't want you to do that... Do you want me to come to your dorm and look after you? That's what I do for my brother...'' Pukak asked her with an innocent look on his face. For some reason, he thought that everyone would be like his big brother when they were sad. It was probably because he had never been taught any different, he'd just grown up with that and now he thought it was the norm. It probably wasn't good he thought this and he probably sounded weird to others for saying these things, but for him, it sounded normal because he thought this behaviour was normal.

Addressed: Czech
Mentioned: Zane, Czech, Massak
Notes: Sorry it took so long <3
Back to top Go down
Zane
Student
Zane

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 5:48 pm

Zane still stood by the gate observing his surroundings the summer day was actually very nice not to hot or cold unlike some of the places he'd been to growing up. He thought back to the time he and his dad had stayed at one of the desert bases in the western US before his fathers death and having to move here.
That summer had been terrible about half the air conditioners on the base had broken down from so much use and all didn't fixed to the fall had reached them. Zane and the other army brats had spent most of their time there at the lake which had been about a 5mile walk from the base. But they had been in the middle of nowhere there, so a bunch of teens going across the desert was safe as long as you kept watch for scorpions and rattle snakes.
Most of them had known each other since grade school since their dads were all in the same unit but the occasional new guy or girl turned up from time to time when one for the group had to leave with their parents because the army life was not always stable.
But that summer had been a blast for them Zane had his first taste of alcohol his first smoke and his first intimate time with a girl named Fay honestly he missed her the only girl he'd loved in his life so far. She had been a great upcoming tech expert he wouldn't be surprised if she went on to work at Pentagon later in life.
Zane cursed he should have been allowed to stay there at the base with his friends since he was 17 but because of his parents dieing wish in their will he was here surrounded but high school drama in a country he knew little of.
Zane was snapped from his train thought then by a low subtle voice whispering to him his eyes quickly moving to catch the person who spoke to him and found it to Czech as she was passing him with that boy. His trained ears caught her words and he was definitely surprised by them. "Meet me later tonight, hon. Just outside the dorms where the path forks and leads to the boys or girls. I'll be waiting~"
His eyes continued following her as she left through the gate back to the school. Maybe there was more to her then he'd thought at first for that was a bold move on her part. He decided he would meet her later to night at that spot like she'd said and made his own way back to school then. On the way back hepulled out his phone and texted Haya. ( I just found Czech after she ran off out of the school in the school's gardens. She was with some boy who seemed to have calmed her down by the time I'd gotten there. Still I made sure she was okay before leaving them be. We're all on our way back to school now by the way I'm following behind them to make sure she gets there okay see you later.)
He then closed the gate behind him on his way out his mind was on all he'd seen in the last 48 hours maybe high school drama could be a bit interesting after all.

Addressed: Haya
Mentioned: Czech, Puka
Notes: Back to school.

Last edited by Zane on Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm

As Czech heading for the door that would led them back into the school, she listened for Zane, wondering what his responce to her words would be. However, much to her surprise, none came. Instead Pukak let out a soft giggle, squealing about how much he actually did like cookies.
The young teen let out a giggle of her own, feeling it slowly turn to soft chuckles at the boy's reactions. Really she wasn't sure why, but she kept going back in her mind to how cute and innocent he truly was. Especally when compared to others his age.
Suddenly, just as she was reaching out to take hold of the door and pull it open, Pukak stopped and tugged at her arm a bit. She turned in confusion and nodded her head to the side, wondering what was wrong.
Several quesitions dropped from his mouth as he looked up at her with his large innocent eyes. Really if anyone was to ever harm him in anyway she would beat them to a pulp. However she was still confused as to why she felt this way about the boy.
She smiled weakly once he finished, one of the questions she wasn't sure if she wanted to answer. With a sign she reached out and pulled the boy into a hug, running her hand through his hair and down his back.
"Tou-Tou, It will be fine to go to lunch a bit early. I don't think they would want us in there for just five minutes." She nuzzled her cheek against the folds of his soft blond hair. Slowly she opened her eyes slightly, smiling as she whispered to him. "And about tonight... Please don't worry about me. I just have a bit of work to do."
With that she kissed his head and pulled back, nodding at him and giving him that same weak smile. Quickly she took back his hand before turning back to the door. With one swift pull she jerked open the door just enough for her and Pukak to slip into the building, letting it shut behind them.

Add; Pukak
Men; No one?
Notes; Short, sucky post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School's garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: School's garden   School's garden Empty

Back to top Go down

School's garden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox