Black Rose High School

Black Rose High School is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose High School in The United States.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Summer
Date Friday
(10:00 AM)
Extra Last day of first school week
Weather A bit rainy but with a soft warm wind

The cafeteria serves
Sandwiches (different types)
Fruit (for example apples, bananas, pears, etc.)
Drinks like tea and coffee or coca cola (this one only in the main lunch break)
Soup (Tomato soup)
Mini pizzas (special lunch addition today)
Hamburgers (special lunch addition today)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I'm very sorry...
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 am by Headmaster

» Biology classroom
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 pm by Haya

» Boy's dorm
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm by Daigo

» School's garden
Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm by Czech

» Accommodations
Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm by Sakura

» Girl's dorm
Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm by Suzette

Staff
~Admin~
Headmaster

~~~~~~~~~~
~Moderator~
Roki
Member of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png
Student of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png

Share | 

Boy's dorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)

Coins : 544

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Boy's dorm   Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Back to top Go down
http://blackrosehighschool.actieforum.com
Airamyst
Student

Coins : 238

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:16 am

A soft blond haired boy rolled over in his sleep as he heard his clock going off. The sound was muffled since he had reached over a few minutes earlier and knocked it off his dresser. It had rolled underneath his bed, getting tangled up under the covers that were falling off his bed.
Airamyst sleepily opened his eyes up and looked up at the ceiling before stretching. He yawned softly moaning as he thought about going back to sleep.
Looking to his left he noticed his clock was missing from its usual spot and pushed himself up into a sitting position. He rubbed his eyes with one hand while his other hand clumsily searched for his clock.
He heard it under his bed and leaned down to look for it. Suddenly he fell off his bed and he yelped softly before crashing to the ground. Slowly and painfully he sat up now almost fully awake. “Owww...That hurt...” He muttered softly.
Looking to his left he saw his clock still buzzing and picked it up. Once he saw the time he squeaked out loud in his high-pitched voice.
Airamyst stumbled to his feet picking up his covers and throwing them on the bed. “I didn't get up! I didn't get up!” He repeated over and over again to himself as he made his bed.
Rushing to his dresser he dug thru it throwing clothes out of it behind him where they landed on the floor. He pulled out a black pair of pants and stared at them before throwing them over his shoulder.

“Come on something pretty... Something that shows off your good figure...” He giggled to himself.
Finally he found what he had been looking for and snatched up a pair of socks along with clean boxers before rushing into the bathroom.
He stripped and turned towards the mirror. Looking in it he scanned over his upper body, mostly his tummy, and his face making sure he looked okay and hadn't gained any weight or anything. After nodding happily he jumped into the shower, quickly washing off.
A little while later he jumped out, drying himself off and wrapping the towel around his body. He carefully got on a scale he had brought with him and gasped before tearing up. “I...I gained weight...” He whimpered softly. 'Got it. No food again today.'
Airamyst had already gone almost three days without food but he was determined to lose his extra weight and keep it off.
He heard his tummy growl, wrapping his arms around his body. “Ugghhh...but I am soooo hungry right now. How many more daysssss?”
Trying to take his mind off his stomach he sighed, walking over to his clothes and letting the towel drop to the floor. Quickly he pulled on a pair of black boxers and then a black mini skirt. He then pulled on a black skinny top with short sleeves. Finally he pulled on a pair of short black socks and his black shoes with blue roses on the sides.

Brushing his hair out of his face with his hand he turned to look in the mirror, smiling a bit and giggling softly. “Yes! Airamyst you look beautiful today~” He cooed to himself causing more giggles to escape his lips. He stared at his reflection for a few seconds before remembering something and shaking his head quickly. “I forgot I'm late!” He squeaked rushing from the room back into his own.
He snatched up his shoulder bag and started stuffing it full of the books he would need for the classes. Standing up he took one last look around, making sure he hadn't forgotten anything. Seeing he had everything he would need he walked calmly over to the door to his room and took a deep breath.
“Okay...” He whispered softly to himself under his breath. “Your a boy Airamyst. So tough, cool, calm, and collective. No crying or whimpering either. Promised Mommy and Daddy so I have to make sure I don't.” He smiled clearing his throat and causing his voice to sound a bit deeper. “I can do this. I know I can.”
With that he turned out his light, opened his door, and stepped out into the hall. He shut the door quickly and silently behind him, straightening his back and flipping his hair from his face casually, before taking off down the hall in a fast stride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: ~ Mentioned: Mother and Father Word Count: 750 Notes: If anything needs to be changed just let me know~
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Coins : 517

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:01 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Sleepy he opened his eyes and blinked, his eyes darting around in a daze. His room was dark, the curtains pulled all the way closed. His sheets laid in a mess on the ground beside his bed and his body was sweating heavily, night clothes and his mattress wet from the liquid. In his right hand he held a with dried blood covered knife while on his left arm were huge deep cuts, which slowly had started to close over night. Shun groaned as he tried to remember what had happened last night. End of summer vacation, huge fight with his father because he had spent time at home during the vacation, going back to school that evening with his bag packed, crying lonely in his dorm room with the curtains closed, grabbing his knife and... darkness.
‘’Did I pass out...?’’, he thought sleepy and he kicked his feet over the edge of his bed, standing up. He moved his left arm around and let out a painful hiss. ‘’Damn, it hurts...’’
He glanced around the dorm room; it was dark, but tidy and clean. Shun was a cleaning freak, sort of. He couldn't take garbage on the streets and he made sure his room never was a mess. ‘’Should get myself dressed and cover up these pitiful wounds...’’, he thought to himself, moving over to a small terrarium. ‘’but first feed my turtle.’’

A weak smile came to his face; his turtle, Mr Wigglesworth. The best name for a turtle ever, and his only friend. Besides Jeamesero, though, but Jeamesero didn't really count as his friend because they were half brothers.
Shun fed the turtle, looking down at it. He reached down for the creature to pet it, but the beast, which had been hiding in its shell, now rushed his head out and bit Shun in his finger, holding tight. Shun screamed out of pain and pulled his finger free with effort, giving Mr Wigglesworth a tap on its shell as to scold him. The animal immediately hid itself in its shell again.
‘’Ouch, you little fuck- That hurt!’’, he said angrily, pulling his hand back and looking at his finger which was already turning black and blue. ‘’Oh man... ouch...’’
He gave the turtle one last angry stare before looking at the clock, noticing he had woken up too late; he was almost too late for class.
‘’Shit, I'm late! Why didn't Jeames wake me? He always wakes me...’’, the boy thought, a bit worried. He looked at the small bathroom attached to his room and shook his head. ‘’Can't shower, will take too much time... Need to dress immediately. At least my uniform has long sleeves so no one will see my cuts. Where did I leave my lenses, by the way...? Oh never mind, I will just wear my glasses today...’’

Shun quickly took off his night clothes and thew them on the bad, grabbing his uniform and wearing it. The sleeve rubbed against his cuts and he groaned in irritation, before turning around and grabbing his hair brush, brushing his long black hair and wearing it in a pony tail. He then found his glasses and put them on. Rushing over to his mini fridge he grabbed some bread from the other day and some milk he had bought and pouring it all down into his mouth, chewing and swallowing it down all at once.
Shun then ran over to his bathroom and looked in the mirror, grabbing his tooth brush and toothpaste, brushing his teeth. After he was done he quickly grabbed his bag with his school stuff and rushed out of his room, locking the door. Looking around him he noticed a lot of people were already up an in the halls and he sighed. He started running, going to Jeamesero's dorm room to see if his younger half brother was there and already awake.
Once he reached the dorm room he started knocking on the door loudly, calling for the boy.
‘’Jeames are you awake? Hurry up, we're late! Why didn't you wake me?’’

Addressed: Jeames Mentioned: Mr Wigglesworth, his father, Jeames Word count: x Notes: First post sucks, omg
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student

Coins : 385

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:58 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Jeamesero had woken up in time, just to get everything ready. Waking up he turned off his alarm clock and grabbed himself something to eat and drink, before moving over to the smalk bathroom with his clothes and throwing them there on the ground. At 6am he was already fully awake, but his getting ready took a lot of hours.
Noticing hairs on his leg he groaned and grabbed the tools from the sink which he used to shave with. He sat down on the ground and took off his pants and shirt, shaving his legs and arms. After a while he got back up and put his stuff away, staring at himself in the mirror, turning in circles.
‘’This looks better, I look beautiful again~’’, he said in a soft tone, before his smile faded. ‘’I still smell though...’’
He took off the rest of his clothes and threw them on the ground as well, jumping into the shower and turning on the water. It took a while before he was out of the shower, dressed in his school uniform and drying his hair.
After drying his long black hair he pulled it into a loose pony tail and went over to the mirror in his room, sitting down at the desk and pulling out a small makeup box. Taking someone black eyeliner he made small lines above and underneath his eyes; they were faint and only visible when you really looked at Jeamesero from up close.

‘’There, all good now.’’, he told himself, smiling. He heard chirping from underneath his bed and giggled, getting up and moving over to it, kneeling down. He pulled out a box from underneath it, filled with soft warm cloths and a blanket. Resting in the box was a little black baby crow, blinking its eyes at the sudden light and looking up at Jeames. When it saw the boy it started chirping louder.
‘’Sshh, they can't know you're here. I'm not allowed to have a bird or a wild animal, and you are both. I will feed you before I go to school.’’, Jeamesero said and he got up to get some bread, crumbling it and feeding it to the bird.
‘’I still need a name for you... what about Corvo?’’, Jeamesero asked and he giggled.
Suddenly hearing knocking on his door and a voice speaking he jolted in shock and pushed the box back underneath his bed. Hearing it was his half brother Shun he sighed in relief. However, staring at the clock he noticed it was already very late.
He rushed out of his room with his bag and school stuff, locking the door behind him. He looked at Shun and smiled at the boy weakly, wiggling his toes as he popped his fingers together, staring at the ground shyly.
‘’I'm sorry I'm late Nii Nii... I still had to, um... shave my legs and stuff... and I lost track of time.’’, he answered, before giggling and grabbing Shun's hand, dragging the boy along through the hallway. ‘’Let's go to school, Nii Nii!’’

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Corvo Word Count: x Notes: Eep this sucks...
~To The School's hallway~
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Coins : 558

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:45 pm

Hikaru groaned and rolled over staring at the wall. He hadn't really gotten much sleep since he got to the school very late at night and he hated night. Memories haunted his dreams since all of it had taken place less then a week ago. He had scars inside and outside his body that reminded him of what happened. Though the inside scars would take a lot longer to heal.
He sighed heavily and sat up rubbing his eyes as he noticed the light on his desk was still on. He hated darkness so the bathroom light and two lights in his room had been on all night long.
Raising his hand to his forehead he wiped the sweat from his face. “Jeez...”  He muttered under his breath to himself. He tossed his legs over the side of his bed and stretched. Looking at his deck he noticed the clock said 8:10am. Nodding sleepily Hikaru zoned out staring at it. “Eight...am...in the...morning...”  Suddenly it hit him what that meant and he bolted from the bed. “Shit I'm late!”
He rushed over to his dresser and pulled out his uniform he had been given the day before. Well night really. Hiakru pulled off his shirt and pants before replacing them with his uniform set.

Runnning over to the small fridge in his room he looked around in it trying to find something he wanted. Finding nothing that he wanted and was fast he slammed the door shut causing the fridge to smack againet the wall.
Hikaru ignored it as he searched his bags for a box of poptarts he bought yesterday morning. Finding them he quickly tore open the package taking a huge bite of the first one. Choaking it down he grabbed up his hairbrush and walked quickly over to his mirror. “Have to hurry up. I need time to find Takeru before school.”  He said to himself.
Takeru was the main and almost soul reason for him coming here. He needed to see a friend now and sicne Takeru had been his only one he didn't have much choice. What he was doing could be clasified as stawlking but he didn't care. He needed Takeru.
Thoughts of how they played years ago filled his mind causing him to stop and look into the mirror. He swallowed as the memories filled his mind. Thats all he had. Memories of his few years with the boy before his grandfather had jerked him away. It had caused Hikaru into a depression that even thru beating and screaming, his grandfather still hadn't gotten him to speak or act like he had before Takeru had come.

Hikaru while Takeru had been his first and only friend ever had changed dramaticly while he knew the boy. He spoke more often to people and was happier to be around. He grew a backbone and somethimes flipped his grandfather off to go play with the boy.
But that had ended with him being pulled out of the boys life forever. Even though he cried and begged his grandfather to punish him some other way or at least let him say goodbye, he had refused.
Hikaru smiled weakly into the mirror. “Yeah. Look where that got you papaw...”  Realizing he had zoned out again he finished his hair quickly and grabbed up his bookbag.
He threw all the things he thought he might need into his backpack quickly before running over to the door. He looked around trying to deceide if he needed to turn the lights out. A shiver ran down his back and he decided against it. The dark terrified him and he really didn't want to walk into a black room tonight.
He shut the door and rushed off down the hallway quickly, wanting to get to school fast. If Takeru was here like he had been told the sooner he found the boy the better.

Addressed: ~ Mentioned: Shun Word Count: 650 Notes: Sucks this post suck...

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:24 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

His half brother finally came out of his room, locking the door behind him and looking at him. Shun saw the shyness and nervousness in the boy’s eyes and wondered what was wrong with him. But he didn’t have to wonder for long because Jeamesero’s words kind of explained it already.
‘’I'm sorry I'm late Nii Nii... I still had to, um... shave my legs and stuff... and I lost track of time.’’, the boy whispered and for a moment it looked like he was going to fall straight through the floor, being sucked in and dragged down by utter darkness. Shun felt like hugging his little brother and make im feel better, but he decided against it. Instead he felt like saying something else, because it bothered him what Jeamesero just told him.
‘’Um, you don’t need to shave your legs, you’re a boy…’’, he mumbled. He knew Jeamesero was homosexual, that the younger boy felt more like a girl, but it was still quite odd to him, mainly because he never shaved his legs himself.
Jeamesero didn’t seem to hear his words though and grabbed Shun’s hand, pulling the boy along, giggling and smiling again like a little child, like a girl. Shun didn’t mind; he had known Jeamesero for years now and he had gotten used to it. Jeamesero was a cute younger brother, he acted like a twelve years old even though he was sixteen and Shun often felt the need to care for him and to protect him. ‘’Let's go to school, Nii Nii!’’
Shun chuckled for a moment, pulling his hand free. He then walked a bit faster, trying to keep up with the boy and to walk beside him. ‘’Easy, we’re a bit late but not that late. We can still make it in time if we hurry. Also, how’s that baby crow of yours doing?’’, he said, his last sentence a whisper; Jeamesero’s ‘pet’ wasn’t exactly a pet that was allowed at this school. And he didn’t want anyone to hear about the little crow because some people would often snitch.

‘’And before you start asking about Mr. Wigglesworth again; he bit me, like almost every morning.’’, Shun then said, holding up his index finger to show off the black-bluish skip on the tip, beneath his nail and just below the cuticle. He sighed in irritation, lowering his hand again and putting both of his hands in his pocket.
‘’Little piece of- I don’t know why I’m keeping him, still… But I guess it’s because I would never kill an animal, and there’s probably no one around here in school who wants to adopt him. I guess I will have to deal with him for a long time…’’, Shun said and he looked around him at the other students that were hurrying or just chatting because they didn’t have their first class yet. As he scratched his head with his left hand the material of his sleeve moved a bit, causing his cuts to hurt again, sting a bit.
Trying to ignore the painful feeling he put up a fake smile and started moving a bit faster, grabbing Jeamesero’s arm. ‘’Hurry up slowpoke.’’, he said jokingly and dragged the boy along for a bit, out of the dorm room building and through the school’s garden and field, towards the entrance of the building. He would bring Jeamesero to his class, and then he would go to his own. And like always they would meet up during the breaks or any hours they had both off, because there was no one else Shun really talked to.

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Corvo, Mr. Wigglesworth, male students. Word count: 603 Notes: ~To the School’s Hallway~
Back to top Go down
Roki

Coins : 562

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:40 pm

Slowly Roki looked around for a way out but he was backed into a corner. Turning quickly he saw the shadow of his father coming towards him as a low rough voice cut thru the silence.
"Roki I told you I would be back for you. No child. I repeat no child of mine runs away from me. Especially with a random lady he met in school that doesn't know how much of a bitch you were at home. You asked for all those beatings and punishments!" He raised his hand over his head balling up his fist.
Roki shook quickly holding up his hands as he cried his eyes out. "N-no! Daddy! Please d-don't! I'll b-be good! I'll c-come home!"  The shadow shook it's head grinning before sending his fist down towards Roki's head.

Roki screamed out in fear and bolted forward crying and sweating. He tripped over his covers and fell onto the floor yelping loudly before crashing off the bed. He swallowed and looked around still crying as he slowly started to realize he was safe in a dorm room.
He hugged himself curling into a ball as he sat up. "B-but it felt so real...like he hurt Nana badly and I...I couldn't do anything to stop it..."  Tears fell faster and he wiped them away on his shirt sleeve. He looked at the clock and saw it was 6:30am. Well even though he was very tired he knew he wouldn't get anymore sleep anytime soon.
Slowly he got up and decided to take a bath first then get some breakfast and maybe walk around the school before class started. He opened the dresser up and took out his uniform quickly grabbing his bath bag and everything he would need, before walking into the bathroom.
He showered slowly taking a long time and letting the warm water comfort him since Nana's hands couldn't right now. "Dunno why she said to come here...I was...I was fine at home. I was safe. I don't need any friends..."
Suddenly Roki remembered she had given him a cellphone to call whenever he wanted or needed her. He rushed out of the shower quickly turning off the water. He dried himself off and threw his clothes on before running out of the bathroom giggling excitedly.

He grabbed up a slice of bread and ate it quickly since he wasn't very hungry. Taking a huge mouthful of milk from the mini gallon he had been give he shut the fridge. He snatched up his cellphone and shoulder bag before bolting out of the room.
Once outside he locked the door and dialed her number hoping she would answer. When she didn't he grew sad blinking a few times and staring down at the phone. "Why... why didn't she answer?"  He asked. Now sadder and feeling more alone then ever he stared at the ground as he walked towards the school.
Suddenly Roki heard footsteps behind him and turned just in time for a girl to crash into him. He flailed his arms and fell down hard onto the ground. "Owww...that hurt..."  He said rubbing his bottom he turned and saw a small, blonde haired girl laying on the ground next to him.
Roki panicked a tiny bit and grew scared as he stood up quickly. "Sorry miss!"  He said as he rushed over to her. He had always been told to treat girls with respect even though most creeped him out. But this one didn't. She was beautiful and looked like a gentle angel.
He reached his hand out to her smiling warmly. "Need some help up? Your not hurt are you? I didn't mean to get in your way I was just..."  He let his voice trail off not wanting to say he had been to busy thinking about his childish nightmare or that he had been trying to call his Nana.

Addressed: ~ Mentioned: Nana Word Count: 600 Notes: Sucks post suckssss... ;_;

Back to top Go down
Daigo
Student

Coins : 297

Student basics
Name: Daigo Tategami
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Sat Jun 13, 2015 2:27 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Daigo was chuckling, walking peacefully through the park on his way to school, to his dorm room to be more exact. The teachers would try and catch him, force him to class, but he would not go; he always found a way to escape them. Though, eventually he would have to follow class because else they might lock his dorm room someway and not leave him in anymore, and then his king cobra Inferno would be in trouble. The thought bothered him, it made him angry.
‘’Stupid school, stupid teachers, always on my nerves.’’, he thought, becoming a bit frustrated. He heard some noise coming his way all of a sudden and stopped, listening; it came from behind.
But before he could turn his head to look what was going on, he was smacked rather roughly on the back of his head. Groaning he reached for it and rubbed it, looking at the one who had hit him; it was that kid again, that boy he had talked to not long ago, and this time he had a skateboard. ‘’Why you little fu-’’
‘’Unlike you I'm not all talk, Ass Hat. Since you failed to tell me your name I will say mine.’’, the boy said as he moved on, using the skateboard to speed up more. However, he then stopped and bowed to Daigo. ‘’It's Toru Senbo Hisaki. Make sure to remember it because I won't tell you again. Smell you later, Old Man.’’
And there he went again and Daigo stared at him in confusion before huffing and spitting on the ground. ‘’Too bad he can't see the difference between an old man and an eighteen years old. Well, I'm still more mature than he is, since I'm the adult here. Little fucker thinks he's tough, ha, what a joke. He's just as tough as a baby chick crying for it's mother.’’, Daigo thought in response, telling himself now wasn't the right moment to go berserk on someone. If he wanted this boy called Toru to get bored of teasing him, he needed to act like an adult just to tire him out. So there would be no chasing today; instead he would simply walk back to school, to see how his snake was doing, before getting out again into town.

After a while, what seemed like forever to the hangover boy, Daigo entered the dorm building, searching for his own dorm room. Upon reach dorm room number five he smiled and took out the key, unlocking the door and stepping inside. He closed it behind it and stared into his room; it was dark, the curtains closed, the bed looked like a mess and on the ground laid a lot of his clothes which he hadn't washed yet. Underneath his bed there even laid a tong of a girl he had managed to take to his room, though he couldn't remember her face nor her name. And him being a pig, he had just left it there, never cleaning much or throwing things out.
‘’Aah, a dark room. So much better for my eyes.’’, he thought to himself as he laid down on his bed and rested his arms behind his head, looking up at the ceiling. Daigo slowly drifted off to sleep but his attention was caught by a hissing sound; it sounded like a snake. Lifting his head Daigo looked at the terrarium standing on one of his night stands near his bed; a huge king cobra was in thee, staring at him and hissing angrily. ‘’Come on, I left you behind for only a little bit. Just one night. Don't get pissed off at me.’’, Daigo said and he got to his feet, walking over to the class home and tapping it, grinning at the snake. ‘’I'll get you something to eat.’’
He opened one of the drawers and took out a small plastic box with a lit, opening it and taking out a dead mouse. There were more in the box, fresh mice, caught by Daigo himself, just for his snake. He opened the terrarium on the top and thew in the dead mouse, closing the top again and watching the snake devour the prey, a massive grin on his face. ‘’There you go. Enjoy your meal, inferno.’’
His belly grumbled and Daigo groaned, realizing he was hungry. He stepped away from the terrarium and moved over to his door, laying his hand on the handle and thinking for a moment. He was hungry and could spare his few coins on food in the school's cafeteria, since it was cheap, but he was too afraid he might get caught by one of the teachers and sent to the headmaster's office or get forced to class.
He decided however it would be no use to stay hidden in his dorm all day, the teachers could fuck themselves, was his opinion. He stepped out of his dorm and locked it, taking off towards the cafeteria.

Addressed: His snake Inferno Mentioned: Toru, the headmaster, his teachers Word Count: 830 Notes: Meeeep ~To the School's Cafeteria~
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Coins : 292

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Toru skateboarded up the the gates and into the school's yard. Passing cars and pushing off them in the parking lot he made his way towards the dorm rooms. He stopped just outside and kicked the board into his hand before entering the building.
He walked down the halls loving the silent air and darkness of the dorm hallways. “Pfft why can't it always be like this?” He asked to no one, since no one was really around. He let out a heavy sigh as he reached his dorm room. Quickly pulling his key out he walked into his room and shut the door behind him. He looked up and around his room seeing that he hadn't left any lights on.
Toru threw the skateboard into one of the piles in his room of stuff. Suddenly he heard a soft noise and looked over at his bed to find his pet's cage on the floor. A soft tiny baby bunnie whimpered and stractched at the cage, asking to be fed. Toru rolled his eyes and stomped over to him flipping the switch to his lamp.
He dropped to the floor and smacked the side of the cage. “Hey! Shut up! I fed you last night! Though you are just a baby...” Toru stood up and walked over to the mini fridge in his room and pulled out same mashed up baby carrots. Kicking the door shut he walked over and jerked open the cage before dumping it into the food bowl. “There. Eat and be happy.” He whispered softly as he rubbed the baby's ears.
Toru shut the door and stood up, making sure to turn the light off and turned to leave until he heard a noise.

'Toru come here~' A shiver ran up his back and he turned slowly to look at the mirror. He saw his reflection and wrapped his arms around his upper body before walking over. “Yeah? What do you want?” He smiled and brushed the mirror as he heard the voice answer. 'Your really stressed today huh? Why not help yourself with that~'
“I dunno... I only have thirty minutes to eat before class and I wanted to bother Roki since I haven't had a chance yet.” He let his eyes close half way as he trailed his arms down his body. 'But that brat can wait right? He's not going anywhere?' Toru felt his legs give way and his breathing sped up, as his face heated up. “N-no he's not.”
Toru felt his hands brush himself down below through his jeans and he gasped and looked down before quickly pulling his eyes back up to the mirror. 'Come on your dad's not coming today. Remeber he canceled at the last minute? He can't force you to fake yourself with a girl... And that also means none of his men forcing themselves onyour again~' He nodded slowly offing his pants and shirt before working on his boxers. “That's true. And I really don't want the teachers  to scream at me when I am in a bad mood. I don't know what might happen to them.”
There was a soft chuckle in his mind and he felt his face heat up at the next words. 'Then by all means... Let me help your out, my love~' Slowly he turned and looked at the door to his room before turning back. Without another word being spoken Toru focus souly on the mirror, ignoring the sounds of whimpering from the cage near his bed.

Addressed: Himself Mentioned: Daigo, Father, Father's workers, Roki Word count: 639 Notes: Bit creeped out by him but eh... XD

Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:26 pm

Toru walked straight into the boys dorm's taking his sweet old time. He knew classes would start back up soon but he really didn't care if he was in class or not. After all his father would just shrugg it off if he kept his A+'s and he knew how to get them so he was very laid back about it.
He began to count down the numbers trying to find his room. Growing bored he start to speak to the girl again. “So you said your name was Haya correct? Mind if I call you 'princess'?” Toru heard a voice in his mind grow a bit upset and he cuckled at it. 'Aw what's wrong? Feeling a bit jealous?' The voice didn't answer tho he heard scoffs so he knew he had hit a nerve.
Toru finally reached the door and stopped just before realzing he had a mess in the room. It wasn't the clothes and stuff he felt he needed to clean up though it was something else. Quickly he turned around and held his hands up to the girl. “Okay. Stay right here and I'll be right back. I have to um... Take care of something really quick.”
With that he opened the door and walked into the room, shutting it behind himself. He rushed over to the mirror on the other side of the room and searched all around and in front of it to make sure there was nothing there. It smelled strongly of it though and Toru began to sweat as he looked for something to take the smell away.
He heard a noise near his bed and hissed quietly. “Oh will you shut up. I have better things to worry about, dumb animal.” Suddenly he got a idea and ran out, jumping the bed, to the cage that held the baby bunny. Toru snatched it up and jumped the bed again before rushing back to the mirror. He popped the cage down where he knew he had been sitting.
Seeing a airfreshener he walked over and grabbed that, quickly opening it and placing it on top the cage. 'There she'll never know~' He though proudly before someone answered.
'How do you know? I mean I still smell it andheck it's on your clothes and hands...' Toru rolled his eyes and shrugged. 'Pffft that I don't care about its the mirror that I don't want her to smell anything near. After all if she did she would natrully think i'm a freak...'
Shaking himself from his thoughts and ignoring the voice in his head he walked back over to the door before opening it. “Okay sorry about that. Had to find my bunny. Come in~” Toru shut the door behind her and walked over to the mini fridge, taking out a slice of pizza from last night. “Here you go.”
He placed the plate in her hands and grabbed another for himself before walking over and sitting on the  bed. He smirked at her and patted the bed right next to him. “Come have a seat. I don't bite much I promise, princess~”

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: Roki, Mika Word count: ~ Notes: Toru shut up. Your scaring people I'm sure... -.-
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Coins : 354

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:10 pm

Haya followed the boy in silence towards the boy's dorm building. Once inside the building they went looking for the boy's dorm room, and the boy spoke to her. His words disgusted her, but she didn't show it, she kept smiling at him innocently. ‘’So you said your name was Haya correct? Mind if I call you 'princess'?’’, the boy asked and Haya simply nodded, still smiling.
‘’I don't mind anything.’’, she said in response and she saw the boy stop in front of a dorm room. She looked at the door, guessing it was the boy's.
The boy opened the door and she wanted to go inside but he suddenly turned around and stopped her, holding his hands up to her. ‘’Okay. Stay right here and I'll be right back. I have to um... Take care of something really quick.’’, he sad and he went inside, closing the door right in front of her. Haya stared at the door in confusion and an irritated feeling washed over her, she was angry.
‘’First he calls me princess and then he suddenly closes the door in front of me? Rude!’’, she thought frustrated, crossing her arms as she waited for him to come back and let her in. ‘’What is he doing in there? Cleaning of his shit? He sure knows how to treat a lady. I thought he wanted to have me.’’
her last thoughts were sarcastic and impatiently she tapped with her feet on the ground, arms still crossed. She as getting really really frustrated and annoyed, so impatient. ‘’Why is it taking so long? What the hell is that pervert doing?’’
Suddenly the door opened again and the by came back out, letting Haya finally into his room. ‘’Okay sorry about that. Had to find my bunny. Come in~’’, he said like he didn't even care, walking over to a mini fridge and taking out some pizza. ‘’Yeah, right.’’, Haya thought, once again sarcastic and annoyed.

The boy handed her a plate with some pizza and Haya took it from him, looking down at it. ‘’Here you go.’’, he said after giving it to her, before walking over to his bed and sitting down, grinning at her and patting a place on the bed beside him. ‘’Come have a seat. I don't bite much I promise, princess~’’, he said and Haya nodded, walking over to him. She made sure she kept her bag close to her, in which her small knife was kept hidden.
‘’Don't try anything or I will cut off your balls pervert.’’, she thought, yet she still smiled at him. She took a seat on the bed and grabbed a slice of pizza, taking a bite and swallowing it. She looked at the boy, grinning, though she still felt annoyed a lot.
‘’First you call your girls princess then suddenly you close the door in front of them and leave them standing there for minutes? Man, you know how to treat a girl like a princess.’’, she said, she tried to sound like it was a joke but deep down inside she was bottled up with rage. ‘’So you know my name, I'm Haya. Though, can't remember you told me yours. What is your name?’’

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Toru \\ Mentioned: Toru \\ Word Count: 540 \\ Notes: Sucks but oh well. .3.
Is Toru gonna try anything to Haya? O: Because she will sure cut his balls off if he does. -3-
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:26 pm

Toru took another bite of his pizza before looking over at the girl to see if she was moving towards him. He really didn't have anywhere else for her to sit so unless she wanted to stand he knew she would come sit.
To his delight he saw her nod her head before walking over to the side of the bed. He smiled back at her when she looked up and wiped his mouth on the back of his hand. “Comfortable and soft right? My dad bought everything in this room for me when I sighed up to attend this school~” He bragged gently before realizing she wanted to speak.
“First you call your girls princess then suddenly you close the door in front of them and leave them standing there for minutes? Man, you know how to treat a girl like a princess.”
She said and Toru grew kinda peeved and quiet. He didn't like how she could say that with such a innocent face and make it sound like a joke. 'Is she that bothered by it? Really? I already lied but I guess I could add to it...' He thought quickly trying to think of more to add.
“So you know my name, I'm Haya. Though, can't remember you told me yours. What is your name?”
Toru sighed and turned to his bedsit stand next to his bed. Placing his plate down he flipped his hair from his face before answering. “To answer your first question about how I treat my girls. I'm very sorry if I appeared very rude. It's just that I have a baby bunnie right over there and-” He quickly waved his hand to the cage before continuing. “-And he's really small. Since most girls are afraid of rodents and mice and such I felt it only right to place him back in his cage first.”

Slowly Toru rose from his bed and brushed Haya's hair before reaching the cage with the baby in it. He picked it up very carefully and grabbed the bottle before walking over to her. “Why did you not believe me? You can hold him if you like.” He said as he close his eyes and smiled innocently at her, holding out the baby.
He heard the baby start softly squealing softly and nibble at his arm, so he quickly shoved the bottle of warm milk into its mouth. It started suckling and he made a face of disgust and placed him into her arms. “Here just hold him gently and he'll love you. Oh and don't worry about him needing to go potty because he's only a baby so can't on his own without being helped.”
Toru then sat down next to her and took her plate, sitting it off to the side. Slowly he scooted closer ignoring the warning whispers and whimpers of jealously in his mind. “Soo... To answer your second question. Name's Toru.” He very slowly placed his hand on her leg and started rubbing tiny circles with his finger on her skin.
“Anyway. Did you have class soon? If not I have something we can do. Only if you want to of course. I never force a girl.” He whispered softly, before reaching over and brushing her tit on the way to pet his baby bunnie. 'Haven't had a warm mouth down below in a while so could use it~' He thought growing excited before receiving an answer.
'But... W-what about me...?' He giggled in his mind and spoke in a loving tone. 'Please. You know my mind will only be on you~ You just can't get your mouth down there so I need a bit of help.'
“You choice though. I have other things we can do if it's a no...” He said letting his voice trail off. '...Though I'll only take yes as an answer.'[/i] He finished in his mind earning a seductive giggling from the boy in his thoughts.

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: ~ Word count: ~ Notes: Toru's a pervy~ XD
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:41 pm

‘’Comfortable and soft right? My dad bought everything in this room for me when I sighed up to attend this school~’’, the boy bragged and Haya nodded, still smiling, though if she could she would have rolled her eyes at his words. ‘’To answer your first question about how I treat my girls. I'm very sorry if I appeared very rude. It's just that I have a baby bunny right over there and -And he's really small. Since most girls are afraid of rodents and mice and such I felt it only right to place him back in his cage first.’’
‘’Oh well, I have two rats as pets so I'm not freaked out by such creatures.’’, Hays simply said, listening to the boy's next words as he continued speaking. The boy got to his feet and stroked Haya's hair for a second before moving over to the cage to get the bunny. At his actions Haya narrowed her eyes at him, but she tried to keep her cool.
‘’Why did you not believe me? You can hold him if you like. Here just hold him gently and he'll love you. Oh and don't worry about him needing to go potty because he's only a baby so can't on his own without being helped.’’, the boy said as he returned to the bed with the bunny and a bottle of milk. Te bunny suckled to get the milk and the boy seemed disgusted by it for some reason before putting the bunny in Haya's arms.
Haya looked at it and smiled brightly, a real smile this time, and she held the bottle so the bunny could drink, patting its head. ‘’He has a bunny? He might come off as a perv but that's pretty adorable.’’, she thought as she fed the baby animal. The boy sat back down beside her on the bed and she looked at him, waiting for him to speak again.

‘’Soo... To answer your second question. Name's Toru.’’, he said and Haya nodded, simply answering with: ‘’Nice to meet you, Toru.’’
When he felt his hand on her leg she froze for a moment, staring back at the bunny like she hadn't noticed it. Even when he started drawing circles on her leg with his finger she refused to look up. ‘’So he's a pervert after all...’’
‘’Anyway. Did you have class soon? If not I have something we can do. Only if you want to of course. I never force a girl. You choice though. I have other things we can do if it's a no...’’, the boy called Toru said and this time Haya looked at him with narrowed eyes, before getting to her feet, still holding the baby bunny that was greedily drinking the milk from the bottle.
‘’Excuse me? You think I'm a toy?’’, she asked him with a rough tone in her voice, the innocent smile on her face gone; she appeared way less like a sweet girl, she now more appeared like a little devil. ‘’If you want me to kiss you or snog you I'm fine with that, but further I won't go. I'm a virgin and I prefer to keep it that way for a while longer, so you better keep your pervert hands with you or I cut off your balls.’’
She dropped the bunny on Toru's lap together with the bottle and grabbed her bag, searching through it and finding the knife, taking it out. She dropped her bag on the ground and held the knife out to Toru, an angry look on her face. ‘’I got a knife and know how to defend myself. You can touch me but if you dare to bring your hands down my body, even touch my breasts again, I will cut off your baby-maker, got it?’’
And Haya certainly didn't want no for an answer, she wasn't playing around anymore, she was dead serious. Toru better watch out and take her advice or she would attack him and tell the headmaster of the school it was self defense and that he tried to rape her. ‘’I am no slut, nor a whore.’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Toru \\ Mentioned: The headmaster \\ Word Count: 693 \\ Notes: Oh damn, Toru's baby-maker is at risk here. ;D
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:34 pm

Toru continued to pet the baby bunnie's head gently. He would never admit it be he loved the little guy which was why he had fought with his father till he had been aloud to keep it. 'So cute no?' He asked Toru in his mind. 'Oh course. Hehe your so cute sometimes Toru~'
Toru swallowed and started to blush lightly at those words before speaking. 'Sh-shut up. I just like him that's all. I mean... He's so tiny, so innocent, and want's nothing more then warm milk and love. He's totally dependent on me... I never want him to get hurt like I was...' He smiled a sweet, real smile. 'Toru...' The voice whispered in awe.
Suddenly he was snapped from his thoughts when Haya stood up and turned to glare at him, not happy at all it looked like.
“Excuse me? You think I'm a toy? If you want me to kiss you or snog you I'm fine with that, but further I won't go. I'm a virgin and I prefer to keep it that way for a while longer, so you better keep your pervert hands with you or I'll cut off your balls.”
Toru yelped in fear and quickly backed up, covering himself with his hands. “Y-you bluffing right? I need and really can't afford to lose them...” He groaned as the baby bunnie was shoved into his hands along with the bottle.

Blinking in fear and confusion he looked down at the baby before glancing back up at her. “God freak out much, bab-” He started but his words were cut off when she pulled out a knife and spoke to him again.
“I got a knife and I know how defend myself. You can touch me but if you dare to bring your hands down my body, even touch my breasts again, I will cut off your baby-maker, got it? I am no slut, nor a whore.”
Toru flipped off the other side of the bed afraid to come near her when she had a knife, yet he still needed to speak with her. So once the bed was between him and her, he spoke. “Okay first off no one called you a whore or pervert! And just so you know I'm a virgin still too and my 'baby-maker' isn't ever entering a woman! That's just fucking nasty as hell!”
He started to say more but heard a soft whimper, followed by tiny sobs in his arms. Toru looked down and found the bunnie crying and wiggling around, clearly upset and scared. He rolled his eyes, but that was to put up a front, make it look like he was annoyed and didn't care.
Toru placed the baby on his shoulder and rubbed it's back gently, nuzzling his face against the fur of the bunnie. “Oh hush now. Shhhhh... Your okay nothing is wrong. I'm sorry for yelling near you and losing your baba- I-I mean your bottle...” He quickly corrected himself once he remembered Haya was watching him.
He wrapped the baby in a warm fluffy cover and walked over, gently placing him into the cage again. He sighed in relief as the baby seemed to quiet down. He hated it when the bunnie cried because it was loud and made him feel really bad.

Toru quickly stood up and flipped his hair from his eyes before he crossed his arms and glared at her. “Look I'm sorry you think I'm a pervert. Heck maybe I am but lets put down one rule before we continue this discussion.”
He pointed to the cage behind him before speaking again. “My baby is going to sleep and he's very young still so please don't holler or scream or freak out or any bull shit like that.” He cut his eyes at her and went back to what they were talking about. “Now let me make it very clear. I don't want to bang the shit out of your ass, pussy, whatever you wanna call it. I just wanted to use your mouth.”
Toru heard a excited giggle in his mind which caused his face to heat up but he forced himself to continue. “I just wanted you to use your tongue and stuff. I would return the favor or I would start whatever you wanted. Though if it's still a no fine I'll find someone else there's the door." He waved towards where they had entered.
'But... but she'll say no then I can't... I can't help you...' Toru shrugged and messed up the boys hair. 'Can't win them all, mate. I have been forced on and I will never do the same to another. She says no it's a no.' He scratched his head and looked shyly at the ground as he added quickly. “Look I won't force you because I have been forced upon just... I kinda don't have anyone who will do that for me... Well... except my father but his always hurts...”

Addressed: Haya, baby bunnie Mentioned: His father Word count: ~ Notes: Wow for once he's not being creepy or weird. -3-

Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:15 am

Hikaru rushed all the way down the hallway and straight out one of the side doors. Huge tears flying out behind him as he ran, and a very dark blush on his face. 'Whole damn school is gonna find out and Shun is never gonna wanna see me again! Why!? Why did I do that!? I fucking ended everything because I lost control!'
He raised his hand wiping his eyes on his shirt sleeve, but more quickly flooded from hs eyes. He had never wanted to kiss Shun, much less tell the boy he loved him. He hadn't even been sure yet out popped the words and now he was sure everything was over.
Hikaru ran across the school's yard, jumping the bushes and running to the dorm building. He flew to the staircase and took them two at a time with each strid. Finally he ended up at his dorm room and he collapsed on the ground, still crying buckets of tears. “I fucked up everything... Why did I fuck up everything?”
He turned around and leaned against the door, bringing his legs up to his chest, before wrapping his arms around them. He buried his face in his arms and cried his heart and soul out. Never had his chest hurt this much.

Hikaru started coughing badly and snatched up his inhaler, taking a quick breather from it. He gasped for air, still sobbing as he stared at the wall in front of him. “It's all over... Don't even know why I am crying... He'll never wanna speak to me and I'll have to leave this school... But... But with Shun gone from my world... Wh-what do I have t-ta live for?”
Finally he realized he couldn't just keep sitting in the hallway, in case someone came up and saw him. He really didn't want to exspalin why he was as old as he was and bauwling like a baby. Even if he told them they would see him as a sick freak and a baby so he need to get into his room.
Slowly he pushed himself up, shaky badly, before openeing he door to his dorm. He walked in and shut it, but didn't notice the door came back open halfway.
Hikaru walked very slowly over to his bed, each step hurting him and making him grow more and more tired and upset. Once he reached his bed he fell down into the soft folds and covers, sighing at the feeling of his bed. "I'm sorry Takeru... I'm so sorry... for running away and... and being a sick fuck..." He buried his face into his pillow and cried into it, Shun on his every single thought.

Addressed: Shun, Mika Mentioned: Roki Word Count: ~ Notes: Kinda short but eh not much to add -3-

Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:19 am

‘’Y-you bluffing right? I need and really can't afford to lose them... God freak out much, bab-’’, the boy said as he looked so scared at Haya. However, when Haya grabbed her knife from her bag and held it directed to him, Toru quickly went to hide behind his bed together with the little bunny. He still seemed scared of her, yet now came the anger as well, as he started yelling at Haya, sort of. ‘’Okay first off no one called you a whore or pervert! And just so you know I'm a virgin still too and my 'baby-maker' isn't ever entering a woman! That's just fucking nasty as hell!’’, he said angry. The bunny in his arms started screaming and squealing and Toru said something to the creature to make it calm down. Haya didn't hear what he said though, really, because all she heard was her head pounding in her chest; she could feel her ears move along with it.
She watched how Toru wrapped the bunny in a blanket and got to his feet and she made herself ready to strike if he came any closer. However, Toru didn't come any closer, he went to the cage and put the bunny in there, before looking back at Haya.
‘’Look I'm sorry you think I'm a pervert. Heck maybe I am but lets put down one rule before we continue this discussion. My baby is going to sleep and he's very young still so please don't holler or scream or freak out or any bull shit like that.’’, Toru said and Haya huffed, lowering the knife slightly; even though Toru was a pervert like any other boy, he still cared about animals and had his own little baby bunny. It was sort of adorable, really, it didn't fit the boy. But Haya guessed everyone had a soft spot and a good side.
‘’Now let me make it very clear. I don't want to bang the shit out of your ass, pussy, whatever you wanna call it. I just wanted to use your mouth. I just wanted you to use your tongue and stuff. I would return the favor or I would start whatever you wanted. Though if it's still a no fine I'll find someone else there's the door.’’

‘’Well that's just as disgusting.’’, Haya hissed at Toru, looking at him with narrowed eyes. She lowered the knife even more but still held it ready in her hand, in case he was going to force her anyway, or try to touch her again. ‘’I don't do these kind of things.’’
As she said that she remembered she had met Shun again in the school's cafeteria, after a whole year, even though he hadn't seen it was her touching his head. Shun wasn't any like the other boys Haya had come across. If she would ever get him again he would be the only one allowed to touch her, since he was the most innocent boy around his age she had ever come across.
‘’There is only one boy who I would take into my mouth and that's it. But mainly because he has always been so sweet to me and is such an innocent person.’’, she said after her thought, still staring at Toru with narrowed eyes. She didn't say Shun's name, Toru would probably find out about him soon enough anyway.
‘’Look I won't force you because I have been forced upon just... I kinda don't have anyone who will do that for me... Well... except my father but his always hurts...’’, Toru said and Haya sighed, rubbing his eyes. The boy was being oh so adorable and innocent right now, he was making her feel pity for him.
‘’That's indeed sad...’’, she said, she had never been a pity-showing type to anyone but herself, so that was all the compassion she could give. ‘’Why don't you call the cops and let them arrest him? Then he's gone and you don't have to worry anymore. Did the same with my ex boyfriend.’’, she added to her last words, because she believed Toru was allowed to know at least something about her. ‘’Thanks for not forcing me, guess I will go.’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Toru \\ Mentioned: Shun, Toru's father \\ Word Count: 704 \\ Notes: Wow Haya, you can be really coldhearted at times .3.
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:08 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun had left the school building and as he entered the boy's dorm he looked around him. He saw no sign of Hikaru and began to worry. And he felt like knocking on all the dorm room doors, yet he wasn't sure if that was a good idea. It was lunch break and not many people were inside their room, so either there would be no one there or they just wouldn't open, or someone else would open the door who wasn't Hikaru. There were six hundred dorm rooms in this whole building, so searching each one of them would take forever; he wouldn't find Hikaru before class started, this way.
With a frustrated sigh he decided to go to his own dorm room and started walking, all that time Hikaru on his mind. He stared at the ground as he moved forward, worrying about him a lot. Taking the stairs he began to feel a bit dizzy so quickly moved on to the very top so he could catch his breath and have something not high to hold on to, so he wouldn't fall.
‘’God, why didn't I go after him sooner...? It's all my fault I've lost him, now. If I had acted and grabbed his arm, held him there in the restroom, he wouldn't have gone off without me... This time I didn't act sooner either, just like with the fight... I'm seriously a bad friend, a terrible friend...’’, Shun thought and tears started to roll down his cheeks. He felt in his pocket for his knife and could feel the sharp edge. He wanted to take it out so badly and use it again, but he remembered Hikaru telling him he wasn't too happy about Shun destroying his own body, so he pulled his hand back and just started crying, refusing to take the knife from his pocket and use it. ‘’I shouldn't, I shouldn't do that... Hikaru disliked it, he told me. I need to get back up and calm down. I will probably see him during class again, even though I really wanna speak to him now...’’
Shun looked at his phone, realizing he didn't have much time left before the next class started. Well, the next class for Hikaru, because he was off for today, already. Though, didn't Hikaru say he had a free hour after class, and then lastly economics? Shun had another hour to look for him, it made him feel a bit more at ease; he had been given more time. ‘’If I find him soon we can spend a whole hour together before he has to go to his last class... Really need to find him.’’

Shun started walking again and reached his dorm room. He opened the door but stopped and stared at his phone, realizing he had Hikaru's phone number. He could just call the boy and hope for the best, hop that he would pick up. Though, he probably wouldn't, and that would leave Shun in the dark once again.
‘’I wish he was here right now, with me...’’, Shun thought and he wanted to enter his dorm room but stopped himself, closing the door in front of him. He just now realized something; turning his head to the dorm room next to his, he saw it was halfway open. Had someone forgotten to lock it? Shun moved over to it; he would close the door just so it would look like the person had indeed locked it. And if there was someone inside he would probably notice soon.
He touched the door handle and wanted to close the door when he suddenly heard sobbing. It was rather dark in the room so he couldn't see anyone but instinctively Shun stepped inside the room to see who it was, to see if he could help. He had always helped others, even completely strangers. If this person he heard crying now was indeed someone who was feeling sad, he would do his best to cheer them up.
‘’Hello? Are you okay? Why are you crying?’’, he asked before turning on the lights on the room. When he looked at the bed he saw the person hiding under the covers, it seemed. He walked over to the boy and smiled weakly, until he realized it was Hikaru. Hikaru had a dorm room right next to him? It was a miracle! Shun felt so much better in an instant; Hikaru was his neighbor and he had found the boy in time, now he could cheer him up and spend time together with him. He would be a better friend, or at least try to be a better friend.
‘’Hikaru, please don't cry... It's okay, I'm not mad.’’, Shun said with worry in his eyes as he sat down on the bed beside the boy, stroking his hair. He smiled weakly, but that was only because he was glad to see Hikaru again. He laid down on the bed beside Hikaru and wrapped one arm around the boy as he kept on stroking his hair with the other. ‘’You are my best friend in the whole wide world and I would never want to replace you, whatever you do.’’

‘’You have a free hour now and I'm off, right? We can lay here for a whole hour if you like, just talking. And... and... cuddling, if you want...’’, Shun mumbled, blushing at his last words. He rested his cheek against the back of Hikaru's head, staring around his dorm room. ‘’It's okay Hikaru, really. I'm not mad and I still want to talk to you, I still want to see you. I was sad when you ran off like that, I wanted to come with you... I was afraid I wouldn't find you anymore after that, but I'm glad I did, and I'm glad you're my neighbor as well, because my dorm room is next door.’’
He chuckled at his last words, sighing. ‘’I'm glad you're my best friend Hikaru, I've missed you so much and I wouldn't want to see you hurt in any way possible...’’
He fell silent as he didn't know what else to say. He just laid there staring around the room, until he guessed he should show Hikaru his face, to let the boy know he was truly okay with it, that he truly wasn't mad. He stopped petting Hikaru's hair but instead started stroking the boy's cheek just like Hikaru had done to him earlier, grabbing the boy's face and turning it around so they could look each other in the eyes. He smiled again, showing he was fine.
‘’See? I'm not mad, I'm totally fine.’’, he said, hoping Hikaru would feel better. ‘’We can talk the whole hour if you want, and I will still wait for you till after school and we can walk back to our dorm rooms together and play games. Or... or we could do something else...’’
He stared in Hikaru's eyes, his blush growing darker, he swallowed. Why did he suddenly feel the need to kiss the boy? He had been in love with a boy before, in secret, but he had never desired to be together with one so much as now. Maybe because Hikaru was his best friend, his first friend he ever had, the only friend he could truly trust, like they could do anything together and no one would ever find out.
Shun took a deep breath and closed his eyes, kissing Hikaru's lips quickly, but he kept on kissing him just as long as Hikaru had kissed him. After a minute he wanted to pull back, but his body refused and he kept on going, slowly pushing his tongue into the boy's mouth and exploring it. After another minute he pulled back, a bit dazed, but he smiled at Hikaru again. ‘’There, returned the favor.’’, he lied. He hadn't done it because Hikaru had done it, but because he had wanted to do it. He felt a bit ashamed and looked away, staring at the walls. ‘’S-sorry...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru Word count: 1344 Notes: You can tell I got a little bit too exited with my post near the end. XD WOOO, TONGUES~
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:44 pm

Hikaru cried into his pillow, hugging it with all his streagth he had left. He didn't wanna admit it but he really wished he hadn't been so quick to run out of the bathroom. He really loved the boy. More then he was aweare of until he had been jerked away as a child. That's why he had fought every step of the way to get back to Shun.
Even being a child he knew he loved Shun just didn't know it went quite this far or deep until now. 'Why? Why does this bull always happen to me? Why can't I ever be fucking happy or have something good in my life? I mean... Why did I have to fall in love with my best friend... It's not fair...' He thought to himself.
His tears had left him a while ago and even though he was sobbing his tears had finally run out. He coughed into his pillow and hiccuped a few times, before turning to face the wall. “N-n-not fair...”
“Hello? Are you okay? Why are you crying?”
Hikaru froze. He was sure he had left the door close but not that he thought about it he hadn't heard a click. Now someone was in his room and he really didn't want to deal with anyone right now. “Un-unless your T-Takeru... go away... c-c-course he would never come s-so even if y-you said you w-was I know you'd b-be lying...” He whispered softly more to himself then anything.
“Hikaru, please don't cry... It's okay, I'm not mad.”
Hikaru hiccuped and popped his head up blinking a few times in confusion before looking to see who was stroking his hair. “...T-ta...keru...b-but...”

“You are my best friend in the whole wide world and I would never want to replace you, whatever you do. You have a free hour now and I'm off, right? We can lay here for a whole hour if you like, just talking. And... and cuddling, if you want...”
Hikaru sniffled softly and wiped at his face as he watched Shun lay down beside him. The boy started blushing at his last few words and Hikaru couldn't stop himself from chuckling softly. Shun looked cute when he was blush, thought it would be a while before he told that to the boy.
“It's okay Hikaru, really. I'm not mad and I still want to talk to you, I still want to see you. I was sad when you ran off like that, I wanted to come with you... I was afraid I wouldn't find you anymore after that, but I'm glad I did, and I'm glad you're my neighbor as well, because my dorm room is next door. I'm glad you're my best friend Hikaru, I've missed you so much and I wouldn't want to see you hurt in any way possible....”
Hikaru turned back to his pillow. He wanted to believe Shun's words but a tiny part of him didn't for some reason. He was really happy that Shun had come and found him but he wasn't sure what to do or say.
Suddenly he felt the boy start to pet his cheek and he gasped in surprise, eyes flying open. 'Why is he doing that?' Hikaru wondered as he felt his heart start to beat faster, hearing it speed up in his ears. He felt Shun grab his face and swallowed as he was made to face the boy.

“See? I'm not mad, I'm totally fine. We can talk the whole hour if you want, and I will still wait for you till after school and we can walk back to our dorm rooms together and play games. Or... or we could do something else...”
Hikaru blushed at the last words Shun said. He wasn't sure what the boy meant but that placed idea's in his mind he was glad Shun couldn't see. He nodded slowly as he felt very fermiler feelings start up below.
Quickly Hikaru shift his weight away from Shun as he silent cursed his body in his mind. 'Really? Great time to get a boner.' He thought to himself, hating how his body was reacting right now. Hikaru swallowed and hoped Shun did come much closer to him because he was already on the edge of the bed and he really didn't want Shun to find out what was happening down there.
Suddenly Shun leaned in closer and kissed Hikaru, catching him by surprise. He felt his heart beat pounding loudly in his mind and he at first wanted to push Shun away, but forced himself to calm down and melted into the kiss.
After a while had passed he was sure Shu would pull back yet the boy didn't he kept kissing him and Hikaru felt something enter him mouth and he moaned into the kiss. Slowly he reached up and almost placed his fingers in Shun's hair really getting into this until the boy finally pulled back.
“There, returned the favor. S-sorry...”
Hikaru shifted his weight, very uncomfortable down below now. He couldn't feel it until aftre the kiss but his body had reacted to Shun's kiss and tongue, greatly.
He gasped at how his pants seemed to rub against his piece and he quickly rolled over onto his tummy hoping Shun hadn't seen it. He was almost certain the boy had heard him moan and everything though so he couldn't do anything abou that.

“D-damn... u-um... y-yeah that was... um... a g-good kiss, man.” Hikaru stuttered trying to find his words. He felt something near his leg and accadently brushed his body against Shun's leg, letting out a loud moan. “Mmmm~” He blushed and quickly turned to faced the wall, thinking of anything and everything as he tried to start a conversion with Shun.
“Yeah so um... i-i-ignore th-that... and um... s-since I was in a fight I think I c-could get away with missing my last class. Did you want to go into town or something, Takeru? I have some spare money and there's a few shops I actually n-needed to hit.” Hikaru mumbled, not sure where he was going with this.
“Oh and the cafatrea is closed and their food sucks anyway so we could grab a bit to eat as well before coming back here.” He chuckled before realizing what his words might sound like and blushing as shook his head quickly, closing his eyes. “O-of course it doesn't have to be a date like thing I was just saying. Not saying you thought it was a date or anything just said it in case and... yeah so...”
Hikaru sat up and swung his feet off the bed before walking around, to speak to Shun. “There's a few two player game I have for my game system if you wanted to play. You could... um... b-buy a controller if you wanted to so we could play when we get back.”
He turned his body so that his lower front was facing away from Shun, as he grabbed up his bag. 'Damn body cut it out...' He thought quickly, pulled his bag onto his back and smiled happily at Shun before adding. “So that sound okay with you?”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Meep sexy postie~ cx

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:09 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’D-damn... u-um... y-yeah that was... um... a g-good kiss, man.’’, Hikaru stuttered after Shun had pulled back from their kiss. Shun looked at him in a daze before grinning slightly, still blushing. Why did he blush? Why did he grin? Why did he like this? What was he doing? And why did he want more of this? He felt an uneasy feeling in his belly down below and shifted his body on the bed slightly, hoping to get rid of it. He knew what the feeling meant but didn't want to think about it right now or give in to it. Suddenly Shun felt something brush against his leg and he looked up to see Hikaru moaning, catching Shun completely off guard and startling the boy. ‘’Mmmm~’’
‘’Um...’’, Shun whispered, his face heating up pretty badly, not really sure how to respond to this, but soon enough Hikaru turned away from him, looking in another direction.
‘’Yeah so um... i-i-ignore th-that... and um... s-since I was in a fight I think I c-could get away with missing my last class. Did you want to go into town or something, Takeru? I have some spare money and there's a few shops I actually n-needed to hit.’’, Hikaru asked and Shun shook his head, not sure what the boy was going on about. He looked at the bed and blushed heavily, trying to get himself to calm down.
‘’Oh and the cafeteria is closed and their food sucks anyway so we could grab a bit to eat as well before coming back here. O-of course it doesn't have to be a date like thing I was just saying. Not saying you thought it was a date or anything just said it in case and... yeah so...’’, Hikaru continued and Shun shook his head, a sad look on his face.
‘’Are you sure you wanna skip class and go out...? I don't mind a date, I mean, but you just got into a fight and you're still wounded. Maybe you should stay in bed and rest. Or maybe you should just take it easy and just... not skip class?’’, Shun asked, hoping Hikaru would take his advice, but the boy kept on speaking.

‘’There's a few two player game I have for my game system if you wanted to play. You could... um... b-buy a controller if you wanted to so we could play when we get back.’’, he said and Shun shook his head again, an annoyed groan escaping his throat. ‘’So that sound okay with you?’’
‘’Did you hear what I was saying, Hikaru? I was telling you to stay in your room and rest. I was telling you to rest now and go to your last class today because I don't want you to skip class.’’, Shun said, a bit irritated because Hikaru just wouldn't listen to him. He grabbed the boy's arms and pulled him back on the bed, forcing him to sit down. ‘’We can have a date another day, okay? It will be loads of fun.’’
Shun smiled innocently at Hikaru, hoping his words and smile would cheer the boy up and make him stay in his room. He didn't mind going out to some store or whatever, as long as he was with Hikaru, but right now he worried about the boy and he wanted him to rest for a bit. And Shun too still kind of dealt with the feelings down below in his body, so he didn't really feel comfortable going into public right now. Besides, he wanted to stay here with Hikaru, just talk and cuddle and be happy. He really wanted to cuddle the boy all of a sudden, it felt so strange.
He blushed slightly as his innocent smile turned a bit weak; he rubbed the back of his head nervously, staring at the bed. ‘’I mean, why would you wanna go out to the stores now if you could as well stay here in your dorm room, with me...?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Public? Word count: 669 Notes: It's sucks because I got pulled away from this post so much today, like gaaah...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:12 am

Hikaru smiled nervously at the walled, blushing lightly. He was trying to act normal since he didn't want Shun to know what he was feeling down below. He had been faced with this problom before and know it would dissapear sooner or later but he usually had to take a break from what was causing his body to react like this. With Shun he really couldn't.
'Yeah that would be greatttt... Hey Takeru mind leaving so my piece will chill? You can come back in about thirty minutes and by then it will either have gone away or I would have taken care of it. How you ask? Pffft just jacking to your image of course.' Hikaru smiled sheepishly at his thoughts. 'Heh... not that I haven't done it before...' Suddenly Shun grabbed his arms, pulling him from his thoughts.
“Did you hear what I was saying, Hikaru? I was telling you to stay in your room and rest. I was telling you to rest now and go to your last class today because I don't want you to skip class. We can have a date another day, okay? It will be loads of fun.”
Hikaru blinked a few times before Shun's words finally sunk in. Shun really didn't mind going on a date? He had actually called it one too. Smiling Hikaru nodded giving Shun a miscevous grin. 'Soo... He might like me too~ I wonder...'
He saw Shun smile innocently at him, a light blush passing across his cheeks. He looked a bit flustered and Hikaru was willing to bet Shun felt something below as well. Shun's long hair brushing around his face as the boy turned around nervously, really Hikaru found it adorably cute.

Though this was all new to him. He had never once looked at Shun as the cute type, but the way the boy was acting was utterly precious in his eyes.
“I mean, why would you wanna go out to the stores now if you could as well stay here in your dorm room, with me...?”
Hikaru chuckled softly, shaking his head and wiping at his eyes. He loved Shun right now. It was defently a side of the boy he had never seen. Slowly he raised his hand to Shun face, deciding to try something out.
He brushed the boys hair from his eyes and pulled the boy in for a quick kiss. It wasn't long, but Hikaru did make sure to push his tongue into the boys mouth, exsploring his cavren before pulling back a second later.
Hikaru licked his lips as he whispered softly. “Sure~ You wanna cuddle? I don't mind, Takeruuuu~” He coo'd looking over the boys face. “You look kinda flustered. It's cute~ Never seen a cute Takeru. Gonna have to infestagate this~”
Without giving the boy a chance to move he picked the boy up and popped him, laying on his back, onto his bed. He chuckled and stared down at Shun before speaking again. “So just cuddling? Nothing else? If that's all you want then that's all you'll get~”

Hikaru rolled onto the bed and popped the boy on top of his tummy, hugging his head close to his chest. He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed at the natraul muck of the boy. “Heh. Your really to sweet to be a boy. Might be why I like you.”
He rubbed the boys back and started thinking of what they could do in his room. He was still light headed from all of the days activites and didn't want to do much.
Suddenly a idea popped into his mind. He chuckled softly and rolled over, going up on all fours over top of Shun. He pushed his knee hard into the boys lower area by accadent and started to pull back until his piece brushed Shun's knee. “Ahh~ D-dang it...”
He sighed doing his best to ignore how ackward he had just made everything again and looked at Shun, smiling sheepishly down at the boy. “Cuddling is good but you wanna know what's better~?”
Hikaru sat down on the boys tummy, making sure to move very carefully around. He really didn't want to keep bringing those feelings back to himself or Shun. Slowly he raised his hands as his smile grew bigger before hollering out. “Tickling~” He half laughed before tickling the boys sides. He made sure to pin Shun down so that the boy couldn't move very will as he contiuted and waited to hear the boys cute gigglings.
Well he wasn't sure if they were the same as they had been when they were kids but he was sure they still sounded a tiny bit adorable.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Eh just push him off Shun and tickle him back~ ;D

Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:22 am

Toru sighed and rubbed his arm, hiding his arms behind his back. 'She's gonna say no you know that right?' He heard in his mind. Slowly he nodded. 'Well one of the disadvantages of being a fucking sick person. People naturally hate you.' He answered back.
He looked at the ground as a sick feeling grew in his stomach. Really the only person he had ever gotten to do it was his father but he hadn't ask him to. He had been forced to. What made things worse was it had only been a few months and his father had beaten him senseless after wards. The reason be hind why was kinda obvios. See Toru always screamed his own name when he was done so his father had  decided to try and beat that out of him. More then once.
“Well that's just as disgusting. I don't do these kind of things. There is only one boy I would take into my mouth and that's it. But mainly because he has always been so sweet to me and is such an innocent person.”
Toru winced at her words, a light blush crossing his face. Her words felt like blades against his sick. He knew she hadn't said it directly but still he had heard his least favorite word ever. Disgusting. 'God heard that word some many times... Didn't fucking ask to be. Not my fault.' He said over and over again. 'It's okay babe. I love you and would never call you that.' Toru rolled his eyes and answered back sharply. 'That's kinda the problem, mate. Sorry but your just adding to it...'[/i]
He slowly opened his eyes feelings tears push their way to his eyes, but he blinked them back. Hell if he was gonna cry over every little thing that went wrong, like his younger brother. God kid made him sick and he was a mature young adult unlike that brat.

“That's indeed sad.... Why don't you call the cops and let them arrest him? Then he's gone and you don't have to worry anymore. Did the same with my ex boyfriend.”
Toru scuffed and shook his head slowly, raising his head to look into her eyes. “Don't you think I have already tried that? My mom bailed him out three times and every other time that found nothing wrong. Got beaten for every signal time to... Even the times it wasn't my fault. Sick mother fucker that he is...” He chuckled at his words, loving that his father wasn't around.
Really at this school he had freedom to the like of which he had never known. He loved being able to do whatever he wanted and aloud to be himself without his father screaming at him every second of the day.
“Thanks for not forcing me, guess I will go.”
Toru nodded until someone in his mind whispered an idea. 'Hey tell her. See if her knowing I'm here will make a difference.' Toru scuffed and shook his head blushing darker. 'No! I'm not ever telling anyone about you! People already think of me as a freak that know. I mean think about it. Name one fucking person who looks at me normally after telling them your here.' All he heard was silence so he tried again. 'If you can name one fucking person I will drop it on her right now!'
There was a pause then a sigh before a tiny voice spoke up, lovingly smiling as he spoke. 'Your little brother. You know why you pick on him so much and everything. Because even though he really doesn't understand fully he is really the only person who believes he had two brothers in one body. He has even told you to say he loves me. Don't deny it either Toru.'

Toru blinked and bit his lip. He knew it was true and really didn't have an answer for Toru now. The blush on his face got darker and he stared at the wall, sighing in anger before speaking. “Yeah yeah I'll do it already. Crazy fucker...”
He looked up at Haya and crossed his arms, ignoring how much he was blushing as he struggled to talk normal. “Look. You don't have to leave if you don't wanna. I mean. Yeah I probably come off as disgusting but its because I have a very good reason...” Toru said quickly before his voice trailed off.
He started to sweat and his breathing increased as he fought with his mind. He didn't want anyone at this school to know but he had promised so he felt he had to. “I-I-I... u-um... It's because...” He struggled. He kept hearing gentle words in his mind, telling him it was okay and to take his time. He felt tears start to fall down his cheeks slowly as he forced himself to speak. “It's b-because... I-I am a-a... a-a-a...”
Toru shook his head and rushed forward, pulling the girl from his room. He slammed the door shut on his way out and left her just outside his door as he continued to run, tears flooding from his eyes for the first time in months. “I can't fucking do it Toru!” He sobbed.
He rushed down the hall and jumped the stair,not sure where he was going but afraid the girl would go after him. He tripped as he reached the yard and fell to the ground, smacking his body hard and painfully against the ground. He yelped and curled up scared into a panic attack now. “I-I can't... N-no fucking w-way... D-d-don't make me... Pl-please don't make me, T-Toru...”
Toru heard a voice start shh'ing him gently in his mind as he opened his eyes and started to cam down. He suddenly heard a noise and yelped until he realized it was coming from his pocket. Slowly he reached in and pulled out his phone to see who was calling him. To his horror it was his father's number.

Addressed: Haya, Toru (In his mind) Mentioned: His father Word count: ~ Notes: Not sure what Haya gonna do now but eh life is hard on an asexual teenage boy XD
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:57 am

‘’Don't you think I have already tried that? My mom bailed him out three times and every other time that found nothing wrong. Got beaten for every signal time to... Even the times it wasn't my fault. Sick mother fucker that he is...’’, Toru said and Haya sighed; she guessed not everyone was so easy to arrest. But she wondered why the police wouldn't keep that man locked up after everything he had done to his own son. If she had been treated like this by her own father, her father would never see the outside world again.
She watched how Toru seemed to be deep in thought all of a sudden; his face told her he was fighting with himself, it seemed; Haya had seen these kind of faces before with other people. She wondered what he was thinking, because Toru really didn't look comfortable at the moment, far from that. ‘’Is he thinking about his father?’’, she thought, worrying about him slightly now.
‘’Yeah yeah I'll do it already. Crazy fucker...’’, he suddenly whispered, to himself most likely, but Haya had just been able to hear it. She stared at him in confusion as he looked at her and tried to speak.
‘’Look. You don't have to leave if you don't wanna. I mean. Yeah I probably come off as disgusting but its because I have a very good reason...’’, he began, but he couldn't find the right words and started stuttering badly. ‘’I-I-I... u-um... It's because... It's b-because... I-I am a-a... a-a-a...’’
‘’Yeah...? Go on.’’, Haya said, a little bit impatient and irritated. She sounded rather coldhearted though. She actually didn't mean it like this but he was getting a bit on her nerves by now. She wanted him to continue speaking, but he seemed to have a hard time with it. Until he said something Haya didn't know how to respond to. By now Toru had started to cry and Haya's heart started aching. Toru was a pervert, but he was crying now and looked so adorable and sweet.
Suddenly the boy ran off, running past her and out of the room. Haya turned around and didn't think twice before running after him, following him through the hall and down the stairs.

Once she came outside the saw the boy fall on the ground, speaking to himself. Haya stared at him in shock, before waking from her daze and running over to him, standing beside him.
‘’I can't fucking do it Toru! I-I can't... N-no fucking w-way... D-d-don't make me... Pl-please don't make me, T-Toru...’’, he suddenly said and Haya's eyes widened. She stared at him in shock.
‘’Did he just talk to himself? What kind of crazy fucker is he?’’, she thought as she eyed him uncomfortably. ‘’Is it maybe... split personality? Yeah maybe, I mean, how else would he be able to switch from a pervert to such an adorable kid?’’
Suddenly she heard a phone buzzing and awoke from her daze. She saw Toru pull out his phone and stare at it and shed frowned; pointing at the phone she spoke.
‘’You're not gonna answer it?’’, she asked, before adding: ‘’Who is it? Someone you don't wanna talk to or is it an unknown number? If it's an unknown number you better end the call; can be a crazy stalker or someone who thinks they're funny.’’
She stood there still for a moment, thinking. She was still a bit shocked about Toru talking to himself and was actually a bit too scared to ask him about it. But she was rather curious so finally decided to ask about it, anyway. ‘’Soooo... what was that about, just now? You were talking to yourself. Do you have split personality or something?’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Toru \\ Mentioned: Toru's father, her own father \\ Word Count: 626 \\ Notes: Sucky post...

Last edited by Haya on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:02 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun smiled at Hikaru, waiting for an answer. He really hoped the boy would agree with him and stay in his room to rest, and later on go to class when it would start. He saw Hikaru chuckle in response and his smile got bigger, feeling like he had manged to cheer up Hikaru a bit. He started to feel like a better friend again.
However, suddenly Hikaru brushed Shun's hair out of the boy's face and kissed him quickly. It was a quick and short kiss but Shun did feel the boy's tongue in his mouth for a second, causing him to blush faintly. After Hikaru had pulled back he seemed to grin and whispered to Shun in a rather seductive manner, at least, that's how it sounded like to Shun.
‘’Sure~ You wanna cuddle? I don't mind, Takeruuuu~ You look kinda flustered. It's cute~ Never seen a cute Takeru. Gonna have to investigate this~’’, he whispered before grabbing Shun and laying him on the bed. Shun laid on his back as he stared up at Hikaru in slight shock, watching how the boy stared down at him with this grin plastered on his face. ‘’So just cuddling? Nothing else? If that's all you want then that's all you'll get~’’
Hikaru laid down on the bed as well and rolled Shun onto his belly. Shun's head rested on Hikaru's chest and he stared at the wall, the blush on his face darkening slightly. He felt Hikaru hug him tight and run his fingers through his hair and closed his eyes, sighing. This was nice, this felt good, no?
‘’Heh. Your really to sweet to be a boy. Might be why I like you.’’, Hikaru said as he rubbed Shun's back and Shun shrugged a bit in response. ‘’I guess. If you say so.’’, he simply answered, not really sure what else to say. Nor was he in the mood to say much more.
Suddenly Hikaru caught him by surprise, rolling over and laying Shun on his back again, resting on top of him.
He felt Hikaru's knee all of a sudden get pushed up against his lower area and he let out a loud moan. Shocked by his own actions and the sound he had made he quickly covered his mouth, staring up in shock. Hikaru pulled back but seemed to be in the same situation. ‘’Ahh~ D-dang it...’’
He looked down at Shun with a rather awkward look before grinning sheepishly. She spoke again, like he was trying to change the subject just to make it less awkward.

‘’Cuddling is good but you wanna know what's better~? Tickling~’’, he said and he laughed, sitting down on top of Shun and keeping the boy from moving. He started tickling the boy's sides. Shun laughed in response, trying to get Hikaru off of him.
‘’Stop, stop! Can't breathe!’’, he cried out, tears forming in his eyes from laughter. He squirmed,. Trying to break free. ‘’Hika! Dang it!’’
Even though he laughed, he also blushed quite heavily now; he still felt these feelings down below and Hikaru's tickling fight actually didn't make it any better. It only got worse as the boy continued holding him down and attacking him like this.
‘’I don't want to be tickled, not right now! I don't want to feel this! Make him stop!’’, he thought and he started pushing at Hikaru's chest, forcing the boy off of him. He felt a moan rise in his throat but managed to keep it down, pushing Hikaru on the bed and sitting up straight, panting heavily as he tried to catch his breath. He looked at Hikaru for a moment before blushing again and huffing, laying down and rolling onto his side, facing the wall. ‘’I told you to stop man, I couldn't breathe...’’, he whispered, swallowing and shifting his body slightly on the bed so he would lay more comfortable. He pulled his knees up to his chest, wrapping his arms around them. ‘’Tickling only makes it worse... I still feel like... And don't deny it, you feel it, too...’’
Shun took a deep breath, trying to shake the thought out of his mind. He smiled weakly, a slight grin on his face, but it was a fake one. He just laid there shaking his head slightly, staring at the wall in a daze. ‘’We are being ridiculous... What are we even doing? What are we doing Hikaru? What is this feeling I'm dealing with? I don't like it...’’, Shun whispered, feeling more and more unsure. He finally turned his head to look at Hikaru, but quickly after that avoided his gaze again, not sure what to say or do. ‘’I'm confused... I thought we were best friends... are we more than that?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru I guess? Word count: 796 Notes: THE LAST QUESTION OMG.
And, new nickname for Hikaru? O:
Also, Shun isn't feeling too well. X'D
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Hikaru continued to tickle Shun, as the boy started giggling. It might not have sounded like giggling to others but to Hikaru it was cute and like music to his ears. “S'up Takeru? Not gonna fight back? You did when we were tiny. Heck your height was something that always helped you~” He laughed rolling around carefully as to not hurt Shun.
“Stop, stop! Can't breathe! Hika! Dang it!”
Hikaru heard his nickname that Shun had called him a few times when they were younger and froze for a minute. He had heard it over the years when they played but not for a long time. Hearing it after all these years, especially after telling Shun that he loved the boy, it had a different effect on him.
He blinked a few times and looked at the boy seeing that his face had darkened and tears as started to fall from laughing so hard. Suddenly Shun pushed him off his tummy and Hikaru yelped as he lost his balance and fell to the floor.
“I told you stop man, I couldn't breathe... Tickling only makes it worse... I still feel like... And don't deny it, you feel it, too...”
Hikaru sat up quickly and rubbed his head before cutting his eyes at the boy. “Hey that really hurt. It's my freaking bed anyway.” He said standing up.

He breathed himself off and looked up to see the boy curled up and facing the wall. He started to feel bad for the boy and normally would have tried to make him feel better with a hug or something. But that was when they were kids and Hikaru was very quickly finding out that their bodies had changed with time.
“We are being ridiculous... What are we even doing? What are we doing Hikaru? What is this feeling I am dealing with? I don't like it...”
Hikaru blushed nodding his head slowly as he rubbed his hand against the back of his head. “Well... I think I know what it is, man but like... I'm not sure...” He wondering out load to Shun. It wasn't really an answer but even Hikaru had to admit he wasn't sure why they were both reacting like this.
“I'm confused... I thought we were best friends... are we more then that?”
Hikaru swallowed and smiled sheepishly as he looked at the wall. 'I would say yes but... I dunno how he feels. Well I know how he feels right now but like if his heart and body are anything like mine, they react to the dumbest things.' He thought to himself. He sighed and walked over to the bed before sitting down. The more he thought about it that harder it seemed to get and the worse the feelings in his stomach got.

Hikaru was beginning to think it would be easier to show the boy how he felt and everything then try to explain it to him. 'What if he takes it the wrong way though? I mean... I don't wanna force him to. Wait. Trust~ That's it~'
He crawled across the bed and pulled Shun onto his back so that he could pull the boy up into a sitting position. Slowly he brushed Shuns hair from his face and cupped his chin before kissing him softly. “I would say yes. We're best friend still but maybe slowly changing to something a bit more real. If you like I can show you a way to know for sure.”
Hikaru smiled warmly as he pulled back and licked at his lips. “Trust is everything though. If you say stop I will and if you say go ahead I will. It's still me, man so don't be afraid to speak your mine whatever your thinking.” He whispered in a very serious, yet loving tone.
He looked the boy up and down trying to figure out where to start from. He was still very nervous himself so he wanted to start with something small. Finally he slowly lowered his hands to Shun's stomach and lifted his shirt up just barely.
Making sure his hand was warm he started rubbing very tiny circles against his skin, just above his lower body. He dipped his fingers in and out of the boys boxer line, staring at his face the whole time. “You okay? Is it getting worse or is it starting to feel better down there?”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 784 Notes: Eh Shun can say yes or no to the idea I don't mind which -3-

Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:36 pm

Toru stared at the phone, pure terror on his face. He couldn't move and was afraid if he answered it his father would hear the sadness and embarrassment in his voice. On the other hand if he didn't answer it his father might still get mad at him and drive across town to see what he was doing. Neither gave him anytime to prepare to speak with his father.
“You're not gonna answer it? Who is it? Someone you don't wanna talk to or is it an unknown number? If it's an unknown number you better end the call; can be a crazy stalker or someone who thinks they're funny.”
Toru nodded slowly. He ended the call even though it scared him to think what his father would do since he didn't answer. He supposed he could just say he was in class and that it had started early but he wasn't sure if that was a good enough excuse or not.
He then realized that the girl was here and he had just ran from her. Had she followed him here? If so why? And more importantly had she heard him speaking to himself? Though her next words answered his question.
“Soooo... what was that about, just now? You were talking to yourself. Do you have a split personality or something?”
Toru froze and swallowed before looking up at her. Thoughts and things he could say raced through his mind. He was trying to come up with a excuse, anything really, to make it so he didn't have to tell her about Toru.
Though Toru wouldn't have that and hugged the boy in his mind, softly rubbing his back. 'Shhhh... It's okay... Just start small. Tell her I'm in here. She seems okay with it so far. I mean she didn't freak out or call you sick or anything yet so I think she's gonna be okay with it. Like Roki is.'

Toru shook his head as his face heated up. 'B-but...' He started before a image of Toru kissing him was forced into his mind. 'Babe. I'm right. I'm never going anywhere and I will make sure your okay once you tell her.' Toru swallowed and nodded, to dazed from the image in his mind to really answer the boy.
Slowly he lowered his hand with he now silent phone in it, to the ground before speaking in a soft whisper to Haya. “No... I don't have split personality. I got tested for that. What it is really is... u-um...” He started to stutter again a sickly feeling passing over his stomach once more. He was scared. Scared of the words and rejection she might throw at him like everyone else.
Toru closed his eyes as more tears trailed quickly down his cheeks. No matter how much he didn't want to cry he was still only a teenage boy. He very rarely would admit that but he was. He had only just turned fifteen and was still growing up mentality. He sighed and looked up at her for the first time since he was little with watery puppy eyes.
“I-I'm asexual. I'm not straight or-or normal or any-anything like that.” He forced out. Once he had finally started speaking the words just seemed to pour from his lips as he cried to her. “I-I know it's gross and disgusting to you be-because you already said I was but.. It-it's not what you think. There's another boy in my head. I-I was b-born with two hearts so I think I have two souls in my mind. One is me, but the other is my... m-my lover...”
Toru wiped at his eyes, a really pitiful looking sight now. Since he was short like his brother he could have been easily have been mistaken for a crying elementary school boy. “I haven't r-really thought of a n-name for him o-other then T-Toru but... B-but I know he's there b-because... Because he's speaking to me r-right now trying to c-calm me down...”
The boy hiccupped and sniffled softly a few times as he pulled his knee's up to his chest. “Th-that's why I needed your m-mouth... I w-wanted to... T-Toru wanted to... Umm... y-yeah...” He let his voice trail off to ashamed and embarrassed to say more as he looked at the ground, curled into a tiny ball, and waited to see what the girl would say to him now.

Addressed: Haya, Toru (In his mind) Mentioned: His father Word count: 726 Notes: Yeah he's not really acting like himself right now but like you gotta look at it from Toru's point of view. He is only a teenage boy and he has been screamed at by everyone who he has told. -3-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   

Back to top Go down

Boy's dorm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next