Black Rose High School

Black Rose High School is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose High School in The United States.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Summer
Date Friday
(10:00 AM)
Extra Last day of first school week
Weather A bit rainy but with a soft warm wind

The cafeteria serves
Sandwiches (different types)
Fruit (for example apples, bananas, pears, etc.)
Drinks like tea and coffee or coca cola (this one only in the main lunch break)
Soup (Tomato soup)
Mini pizzas (special lunch addition today)
Hamburgers (special lunch addition today)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I'm very sorry...
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 am by Headmaster

» Biology classroom
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 pm by Haya

» Boy's dorm
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm by Daigo

» School's garden
Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm by Czech

» Accommodations
Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm by Sakura

» Girl's dorm
Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm by Suzette

Staff
~Admin~
Headmaster

~~~~~~~~~~
~Moderator~
Roki
Member of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png
Student of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png

Share | 

Boy's dorm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shun
Student

Coins : 517

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:10 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’Hey that really hurt. It's my freaking bed anyway.’’, Hikaru muttered; Shun had accidentally pushed him off the bed after he had forced the boy to get off of him. Shun sighed and closed his eyes, whispering softly: ‘’Sorry...’’
Though, he wasn't sure if Hikaru had heard him. Either way, he felt bad for pushing Hikaru off like that, but he also felt really uncomfortable with these growing feelings inside his lower body.
‘’Well... I think I know what it is, man but like... I'm not sure...’’, Hikaru continued, trying to answer Shun's question, but he too seemed to be unsure about it all; he didn't know the exact answer, either. Shun felt the bed shift slightly, telling him Hikaru had taken a seat on the edge of the bed. However, Shun didn't look up, he was too busy staring at the wall, knees pulled up to his chin still. He felt so uncomfortable right now, he didn't understand anything anymore.
Suddenly Hikaru grabbed Shun and pulled the boy onto his back before pulling him up in a sitting position. Shun had a hard time looking him in the eyes but he forced himself to anyway, blushing again. Hikaru kissed his lips quickly and softly and Shun stared at the ground again, not sure what to do or say.
‘’I would say yes. We're best friend still but maybe slowly changing to something a bit more real. If you like I can show you a way to know for sure.’’, Hikaru spoke and Shun looked at him in confusion, wondering what the boy was talking about. Did he have some sort of idea?
‘’What are you talking about, Hikaru?’’, he asked. He stared to feel more and more insecure, not sure what to expect.
‘’Trust is everything though. If you say stop I will and if you say go ahead I will. It's still me, man so don't be afraid to speak your mine whatever your thinking.’’, Hikaru then whispered and Shun swallowed, once again looking away. His heart started to beat faster; he had an idea of what Hikaru might be talking about but he wasn't exactly certain and he didn't really dare to think about it. The thought scared him even more. ‘’What does he mean exactly...? Is he going to... is he going to touch me...?’’

Hikaru seemed to think for a moment before lowering his hands on Shun's body, pulling up his shirt slightly and drawing circles on the boy's skin with his fingers. He felt the boy's finger disappear behind the edge of his boxers before slowly going back up, and this continued. Shun's face heated up, especially when he saw Hikaru look at him. It made him feel so uncomfortable, yet the feelings down below grew even worse. He finally had to admit; he was turned on, Hikaru turned him on, and he wanted more. Even though he didn't really show it, he still felt it.
His heartbeat grew even faster and he bit his lip, afraid he would make an awkward sound, like a moan. It wasn't like he didn't enjoy Hikaru's touch, it was just that they had been best friends since they met for the first time, since they were little kids. And now they seemed to have developed feelings for each other. And now Hikaru was touching him in a way he had never expected to boy to choose. It just felt so unreal, so awkward, like a sin. But Shun liked it, his body liked it. If only his mind liked it, too.
‘’You okay? Is it getting worse or is it starting to feel better down there?’’, Hikaru asked and Shun looked at him with a frown. He opened his mouth to speak but almost let a whimper escape his throat, so he quickly shut it again; he decided to mentally prepare himself before speaking, so he wouldn't sound stupid.
‘’What's that for kind of question?’’, he asked with a serious tone, yet there was a slight grin on his face, as well. He found Hikaru's question rather funny, yet this was a serious matter, one he didn't really know how to respond to. ‘’Let's say the feelings are getting worse... but I guess that's good?’’, he asked, shrugging slightly. He was mentally fighting with himself, telling himself to accept the touch, to at least try see Hikaru as more than his best friend. He did see Hikaru as more, but his mind didn't really react to it yet. ‘’I... I'm still a bit uncertain... Should... should we really do this...?’’
He was quiet for a moment before looking over at the door, biting his lip in thought. He then looked back at Hikaru, the blush on his face growing darker again; he was really in the mood right now, even though it felt so awkward to think about it. But he still wanted it, just try and see how it would feel, how it would turn out. ‘’Is... can you lock the door...?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru Word count: 836 Notes: Omg! Sexy time is about to begin!? ;o;
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Coins : 558

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:49 am

Hikaru slowly rubbed circles around on Shun's lower tummy, dipping his fingers in and out of his boxer line. He wasn't sure if the boy was comfortable with it but he knew it had to be helping a little. If he had learned anything from his sick minded grandfather it was that the more movement that reached down there the less pain there was and the more pleasure that spread across the body.
“What's that for kind of question?”
Hikaru looked up at the boy, staring into his eyes. Shun appeared to have a very nervous smile on and he decided not to react to his question. He had been going to make a smart answer to it just to pick on the boy but he didn't want to make him even more unsure.
“Let's say the feelings are getting worse... but I guess that's good?”
Hikaru nodded smiling understandingly and lovingly at the boy, cutting his eyes as he spoke in a gentle whisper. “Yes. It's gonna feel a bit worse before it gets better.” He chuckled softly and rubbed the boys tummy slowly again before picking up speed. 'Gentle... Slowly... Don't scare him... Don't hurt him...'
“I... I'm still a bit uncertain... should... should we really do this...? Is... can you lock the door...?”
Hikaru nodded and rubbed the boys shoulder before getting up. He walked over to the door and made sure it was locked before turning back towards the bed. On his way back to the bed he pulled off his shirt, laying it on the table near his bed before sitting back down.
He reached over very slowly and undid Shun's shirt before pulling it off him. “Since your probably burning up by now let's get rid of this so you'll be more comfortable.” He whispered as placed it on top of his shirt.
Hikaru then fixed the covers and pushed the boy up, so that Shun was laying on the pillows looking up at him. He chuckled softly, brushing his cheek before speaking again. “Remember. Your in control. Just say what you want and I will make it happen. If you say stop I will drop everything instantly.”

With those last few words on comfort spoken Hikaru sat down, cross-legged, right in front of the boy lower body and legs. Very slowly he pushed the boys legs up and open, bending them at the knee before holding them down with his legs.
Once he started he knew Shun might start crying, and defiantly start screaming one way or the other, which was why he was being so slow and gentle.
Hikaru looked up to make sure Shun was okay before reaching up and undoing the boys school pants, exposing his boxers. Just looking at him he could tell the boy was turned on. He blushed darkly, swallowing as he stared.
He had seen Shun when they were younger but this was a lot different. He felt his own boxer grow tighter and whimpered softly, having to force his hands to remain on Shun's thighs. 'Calm down... Deep breaths... Calm down Hikaru... I don't want it. I just want to help Takeru. I don't want it. I just need to help Takeru.' He repeated over and over again. In his mind.
Hikaru felt tears come to his eyes as horrible memories filled his mind. Endless screams. Nights, Days, weeks where his tiny weak body was racked with pain. So many scenes filled his mind as tears flooded down his cheeks now. 'No... I am just gonna help Takeru... I don't need any help. Don't WANT any help. Never again... Not even with my own hands... And I'll never... ever do anything like that to Takeru.'
He coughed and wiped at his orbs before looking up at Shun, red puffy eyes now. “Just say... Tell me if I hurt you in anyway. Because I will... I will stop I promise... I'll never ever let you be put through that... That pain...”
Hikaru forced his mind to clear as he focus on the matter at hand. He pulled Shun's school pants down, just below his boxers, as he reached forward with one hand. Ever so gently he place his whole hand down on the boys piece. And then he began to rub. Very slowly, speeding up every so often before slowly down again. He did his very best to ignore his own growing pains as he pleased Shun.
He smiled mischievously up at the boy, his face flushed, as he spoke in a very quiet voice, cutting through the silence. “How about now? How does this feel, Takeru? Want more? Does that feel a lot better~?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 784 Notes: Eep sexy post filled with feels~ cx

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:13 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Yes. It's gonna feel a bit worse before it gets better.’’, Hikaru said and Shun  nodded. He knew exactly what the boy was talking about. Shun had felt this before, but that was mainly his own doing. This time it was Hikaru causing the feelings, so Shun felt extremely unsure. What if he liked Hikaru's touch so much that he came? Would that make him in love with the boy? With his own best friend?
‘’And what if I really would be in love with Hikaru...? How should we continue from here on? Should we start dating, or should we just stay friends...? What do I want...?’’, Shun asked himself, the feeling of insecurity growing stronger within him. He was scared, he was really scared. He wasn't scared of the feelings down below, he had felt them before. He was just scared of the future, after this all. After this moment their had together. Shun didn't want to lose Hikaru as his best friend, he didn't want things to become awkward between them.
After he had asked Hikaru if he could lock the door Hikaru nodded and pulled his hands back, rubbing Shun's shoulders comfortingly. Shun watched how the boy got to his feet and moved over to the door, locking it like Shun had asked him to. Immediately Shun felt a little bit better, a little bit more save. No one could come in anymore, now; it was just him and Hikaru, alone, together.
However, as he walked back over to the bed Hikaru took off his shirt and threw it down somewhere. Shun's face grew darker and he swallowed, feeling his heartbeat rise again. This sick feeling to his stomach, slowly going down to his lower body...
‘’Since your probably burning up by now let's get rid of this so you'll be more comfortable.’’, Hikaru said as he sat down on the bed and he carefully took off Shun's shirt, throwing it in the same direction as he had thrown his own shirt. ‘’More comfortable? Actually I feel less comfortable now... But I shouldn't tell him that. He's having a hard time doing this, he's just as nervous as I am... What if I tell him this makes me less comfortable? Will be stop touching me...?’’

Hikaru straightened the covers and grabbed Shun, laying him down on the pillows. Shun glanced away, holding a whimper down his throat. It wasn't a whimper of pain or any other bad feeling; he actually wanted more. Though, he didn't want to sound begging, he tried to play it cool, keep himself calm. He bit his lip, taking a deep breath through his nose slowly as he began to feel a bit lightheaded. However, he still didn't say anything to Hikaru, too afraid he might upset the boy or startle him in any way, causing him to stop. Because he had to be honest; he liked it, kind of.
‘’Remember. You're in control. Just say what you want and I will make it happen. If you say stop I will drop everything instantly.’’, Hikaru spoke and Shun looked at him, nodding while smiling weakly. ‘’I had never thought Hikaru could be such a sweet person... so gentle. I guess he's gown up, too. After all I haven't seen him for years straight...’’, Shun thought, his smile growing slightly while he was not aware of it. Suddenly however he began t feel worried as Hikaru's expression changed; the boy seemed to deal with something. He was thinking about something bad. Shun wanted to comfort him and reached his hand up to the boy's shoulder but pulled back as Hikaru seemed to have himself in control again, looking at Shun and speaking once more.
‘’Just say... Tell me if I hurt you in anyway. Because I will... I will stop I promise... I'll never ever let you be put through that... That pain...’’, he mumbled and Shun swallowed, feeling his heart starting to ache. It wasn't his heart that had problems, it was just the feeling of worry. He didn't want Hikaru to be in pain, the boy didn't deserve it.
Shun stayed quiet as Hikaru pulled down his pants and reached out to his lower body. Shun had braced himself for it, yet when he felt Hikaru touch him it still was rather unexpected; his body cringed a bit to the touch, it jolted slightly. He had felt it before, but not like this; he had never been touched by someone else before. By other hands than his own. He let a soft moan escape his throat, and quickly covered his mouth after making the sound. He looked up at Hikaru shyly, feeling stupid.

‘’How about now? How does this feel, Takeru? Want more? Does that feel a lot better~?’’, Hikaru asked as he kept on rubbing slowly. Shun felt him speed up slightly and bit his lip again, closing his eyes. He couldn't bring out words, as much as he wanted to speak, so all he did was nod his head. Yes, he liked it; more than he had thought he would. It was so much better than he had imagined, but of course, by now his fear was slowly fading away. He started to feel a bit more comfortable.
‘’Mhm...’’, he mumbled softly, opening his eyes to look up at Hikaru. He saw the red puffy eyes of the boy and started worrying again, reaching up with his hand and touching Hikaru's cheek. ‘’I like it, but...’’, he began, not sure what else to say. He had wanted to say more but talking and being touched didn't really go well together; it caused him to whimper in pleasure again. He shut his mouth and swallowed, refusing his body to look away from Hikaru, even if it tried to turn his head so he would look in another direction. He carefully opened his mouth again, slowly, before asking: ‘’But... are you okay? You don't seem okay to me... If you don't want to do this anymore we can stop, I don't mind either way...’’
Hikaru's touch had slowed down slightly, giving Shun a chance to speak, to think. But now he felt him speed up again, only a little bit, and once again a soft moan escaped the boy's throat. He had tried his best to keep it all inside, but the more and longer he got touched by the boy, the better it felt and the more he wanted it. He pulled back his hand, resting it on the bed. Shyly he averted his eyes from Hikaru's, staring at the bed sheets. ‘’if you want to continue that's fine... And I... I could do the same to you after... Only if you want to, of course...’’, he whispered, swallowing again before adding: ‘’I'm... I'm not like the man who hurt you...’’
He neither say father nor grandfather, because he assumed the was nothing to Hikaru. Just a man that had hurt him. Shun knew Hikaru was dealing with that person in his mind, that's why he was scared. Shun found him very brave that he wanted to try this with him. He didn't want to scar Hikaru more than the boy already was, because he cared about Hikaru. He wanted Hikaru to be happy, to feel safe. ‘’So you can choose if you want to continue or not... but to be honest... I kinda want it...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru's grandfather Word count: 1235 Notes: Omg such a sexy post~ And Shun is trying to calm Hikaru and make the boy feel better. <3 Like, he really wants it right now and will feel kind of disappointed if Hikaru stops touching him, but he just wants Hikaru to be happy. ;D
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Coins : 354

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Haya watched how Toru ended the call held the phone in his hand. After her last question he seemed to appear a bi scared and uncomfortable, eyeing her nervously. Haya looked at him waiting for an answer, as the boy tried to find the right words. He seemed to be fighting with himself, in his own mind, and Haya guessed it was his other personality he was dealing with, though she wasn't sure.
‘’No... I don't have split personality. I got tested for that. What it is really is... u-um...’’, he began, but his next words seemed to be lost. Toru started thinking again, silent and nervous. Haya just stared all that time, patiently waiting for him to answer her. ‘’I-I'm asexual. I'm not straight or-or normal or any-anything like that.’’, Toru finally said, continuing his explanation.
Haya frowned at him, not sure what to think about this. She had never come across an asexual person, and she had guessed all that time asexual people just didn't want to talk about or even do sex. Yet here was a boy who claimed to be one and actually even tried getting people to suck him off. How unnatural.
‘’I-I know it's gross and disgusting to you be-because you already said I was but... It-it's not what you think. There's another boy in my head. I-I was b-born with two hearts so I think I have two souls in my mind. One is me, but the other is my... m-my lover...’’, Toru said again and Haya looked at him with her head tilted to the side, only slightly.
‘’You were born with two hearts? Doesn't that mean you had a twin that died inside the womb? I think I've heard something like that somewhere, it's a fact...’’, she asked, though her voice trailed off in the end. She didn't mind of Toru didn't answer her; it was more something she told herself, as she tried to remember the facts about this condition.
‘’I haven't r-really thought of a n-name for him o-other then T-Toru but... B-but I know he's there b-because... Because he's speaking to me r-right now trying to c-calm me down...’’, Toru said and Haya stared understanding at him, nodding.

‘’Th-that's why I needed your m-mouth... I w-wanted to... T-Toru wanted to... Umm... y-yeah...’’, Toru said lastly and Haya sighed, finally opening her mouth to speak, though she didn't really know where to start.
‘’So you say you were born with two hearts, which might be due to having a died twin when you were still in your mother's wombs, as far as I know...’’, she started off, thinking about what she could say next. ‘’And you are an asexual boy that has a lover inside your mind. At least, you think you do. You think you have someone in your mind beside your own, so I assume this person inside your mind is speaking to you? Right now, too?’’
She looked at the phone Toru was holding, for only a moment, before looking back at Toru himself. She tried to get everything back together, like she was trying to solve a puzzle. ‘’So you see the other being in your mind as your lover, which means you're actually in love with yourself? Doesn't that mean you're actually autosexual?’’
She eyed the boy for a moment longer in silence before asking, a weak smile on her face now: ‘’So his name is Toru, like yours? Aren't you going to name him something different?’’

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Toru \\ Mentioned: Toru \\ Word Count: 583 \\ Notes: Haya is really being the scientist type now. Kinda like that -3-
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:58 am

Hikaru heard the boy moan in response to his question and couldn't help but grin to himself. Even thought he was being extra gentle and slow, making sure to let the boy decide what he wanted, he really had to admit something. Shun's moans were very sexy and turned him on hard. He saw Shun bite his lip and nodded slowly taking that into his mind. 'Okay. Takeru wants to be quiet at first. I have to make sure to read the sighs he gives as well as listen to his words. Can't forget to read his body languge carefully as well. I don't want to hurt or scare him. I'm almost certain this is his first time with a caring people so I want this to be perfect for him.'
“Mhm... I like it, but...”
Hikaru looked up upon hearing the boy begin to speak. He chose to wait for what Shun was going to say since he had heard his voice trail off after a few words, and wanted to know if everything was okay. Though instead of hearing him speak again he heard a soft whimper and felt the boys body shake a tiny bit. Pleasure was probaly stopping him from speaking.
He slowed his movements, wanting to hear what was on the boys mind but not stopping completly. He didn't stop because he knew from past exsperinces that doing that was just freaking evil and mean. He had had it done to him a few times so he knew how bad it felt to lose everything and how painful it was afterwards. He didn't want that for Shun and didn't think the boy deserved that at all.
Suddenly he became aware of Shun moving towards him, reaching out with his hand to touch his cheek. Hikaru whimpered softly, not from the feelings below, but from fear. He had been trying his very best to hide it from Shun so that the boy could enjoy it but instead like always, the boy seemed to see right through him.
“But... are you okay? You don't seem okay to me... If you don't want to do this anymore we can stop, I don't mind either way... If you want to continute that's fine... and I... I could do the same to you after... only if you want to, of course... I'm not like the man who hurt you...”

Hikaru froze after heaing Shun's last few words. His hand still rubbed the boy but the images flooded into his mind again. He had to admit Shun was right. He wasn't like the man who hurt him but he still wasn't sure. “T-Takeru... I... It's just...” He let his voice trail off, wiping his eyes again as they filled with tears. More terrified screams and shouts of anger filled him mind rom his past and he had to close his eyes to deal with them.
'I dunno... What if... I mean I want it from him if it doesn't hurt but... God it hurt so bad though... Even when I was forced to do it to myself... And so many times there was blood... Then of course there's that... That stuff that comes out and gets everywhere... Takeru doesn't want that... I mean...' He swallowed and forced his memories back. Slowly he raised his head and nodded to Shun, wiping his eyes as he listened to the boys final words hoping they would help him make up his mind in some way.
“So you can choose if you want to continue or not... but to be honest... I kinda want it...”
Hikaru smiled warmly down at the boy. He pushed all thoughts of himself away and decided he would deal with that when the time came. Right now he had to focus all his soul and being on Shun.
He sighed and figured he should at least answer the boy before doing anymore though. The boy couldn't really enjoy himself when he was worried about Hikaru. “Yeah... I might afterwards but only... only from you and if I say stop please stop. That's all I would ask. If I don't want it then I don't want it. Though we'll talk more about that in a few minutes.” He chuckled and leaned in playfully popping Shun on the nose with a soft kiss before whispering. “I'm gonna finish you off quick cause I'm that good~ I promise~”

With that being said he slowly pulled off Shun's pants all the way, pushing them onto the floor before reaching up. He looked very serious, yet gentle at Shun's face, waiting for the slightest movement or softest words any sigh that the boy wanted him to stop, as he pulled down the front of his boxers. He started to crawl up the bed from where he was but feel something down below and yelped in pain. He cursed and blushed before quickly undoing his own pants, throwing them onto the floor.
Hikaru let out a sigh as he smirked up at Shun his face darkening as he spoke. “Sorry. Had to. They were to tight and getting to be very painful.” He then climbed up and laid down right next to Shun, still in his boxers, as he made sure the boy was okay and simi-comfortable before he started.
He wrapped his fingers around the boy down below very softly before leaning forward and kissing him at the same time to heighten the feelings. He pumped his hand very slowly at first, bringing it up and down gently so as not to hurt Shun. His other hand moved on it's own and buried itself in his long, soft hair, running it slowly through.
He pushed his tongue into the boys mouth flicking it against the boys. After a few seconds passed by he pulled back, letting the small trail of spit fall down between them as he struggled with his breath. He looked over at his bag but decided against it. [i]'Be damned if I'm gonna get my inhaler now. Look real fucking weak if I need it when I get excited just to have time alone with Shun. He can say what he wants but thats way to embarssing and I would rather die.'
Hikaru suddenly got a idea and made sure to speed up his hand before breathing sugdutively into Shun's ear. “Hey Takeru. I wonder. Want me to make the pleasure even better? Like incress times ten and push to over the edge quickly?” He chuckled softly as he nuzzled his cheek against Shun's. “Just say the word and it can get so much better believe me~”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 1174 Notes: Omg these posts are so sexy and beautiful... ahforhgfrughbavrbgibeh~ <33 ;o;
Oh and I dunno if you know where he's going with this towards the end there or not. o3o

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:55 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’T-Takeru... I... It's just...’’, Hikaru mumbled and Shun looked at him, just nodding his head; Hikaru didn't need to explain it to him, he already knew. He understood. Hikaru closed his eyes and seemed to be thinking about it again, and Shun wasn't sure if it had been a good idea to mention it. Maybe he had only made it worse. When Hikaru looked back at him he saw the boy wipe at his eyes to get rid of the tears; he had been crying. Shun swallowed, not sure what to do. If this really affected Hikaru so much in a bad way, then maybe he should refuse and let the boy stop...
‘’Yeah... I might afterwards but only... only from you and if I say stop please stop. That's all I would ask. If I don't want it then I don't want it. Though we'll talk more about that in a few minutes.’’, Hikaru suddenly said and Shun looked at him in confusion and interest, before smiling weakly.
‘’Really?’’, he asked, before adding with a soft tone to his voice: ‘’Okay, you decide. Whatever you want, Hikaru.’’
‘’As long as it makes you feel more comfortable doing this.’’, Shun thought, smiling up at Hikaru. ‘’He's been through so much yet he still wants to do this. He's so brave...’’
Shun noticed Hikaru chuckling all of a sudden and stared at him in confusion. He was a bit startled by the boy when he got kissed on the nose softly, but that was mainly because he had been thinking about other things and he hadn't really expected it. But that didn't mean he didn't like it. He smiled again, glad Hikaru felt a bit better, if only a bit. Shun couldn't enjoy this moment they had together while Hikaru was dealing with stuff, because then Shun would worry about him way too much.
‘’I'm gonna finish you off quick cause I'm that good~ I promise~’’, Hikaru said and Shun grinned at him, snorting jokingly.
‘’Oh really? First show, then brag, Hika~’’, he said in response, staring up at the boy.

It was so funny; they were best friends yet they hadn't seen each other for six years and all of a sudden here they were in a dorm room messing around with each other. And the funniest of all was; Shun liked it. He actually really liked it and wanted more, and he began to feel more and more comfortable now as time passed. He was even joking around again, even though this was a quite serious situation. But maybe he joked around because he still felt very nervous and wanted to lose some tension slightly. He wasn't really sure anymore.
Shun blushed again and looked away when Hikaru pulled Shun's pants down, before doing to same to the boy's boxers. He told himself in his mind that everything was going to be fine and that he wanted this; he should calm down and relax. He forced himself to look up at Hikaru but just t that moment saw the boy pull off his own pants and throw them away. Shun blushed again heavily at the sight, swallowing a bit. Hikaru looked at him and he smiled weakly, though it was rather fake; he just didn't want Hikaru too worry, how nervous he even felt about this. Fear was rising in his chest again, even though he had felt better and more comfortable not long ago.
‘’Sorry. Had to. They were too tight and getting to be very painful.’’, Hikaru spoke, a grin on his face, but the blush on his face told Shun the boy was feeling just as nervous as he was, maybe even worse.
He went to lay beside Shun and wrapped his fingers around him down below, causing Shun to gasp in surprise. He should have expected it by now, yet it still seemed to surprise him. When Hikaru kissed him he closed his eyes, feeling the boy's tongue in his mouth and his hand below, touching him. He moaned in the kiss and wanted to wrap his arms around Hikaru's neck, but pulled his hands back before he did; Hikaru pulled back from their kiss and Shun opened his eyes just to see spit fall between them. The sight made him moan again softly and he bit his lip, glancing away as he grinned weakly. It felt so good yet it still felt so weird as well. So awkward, like they weren't supposed to do this, like they weren't allowed to.

‘’I wonder how my father would react if he saw me like this... My mother wouldn't mind but my father... he hates homosexuals. What if he finds out about this or what if Hikaru and I get together...? He already hates me enough. How would he react? What would he do to me...?’’, Shun asked himself in his thoughts, feeling rather nervous again and scared. He actually didn't want to think about this at all but he couldn't help but let the thought cross his mind.
He noticed Hikaru was a bot short of breath and guessed the boy needed his inhaler. He even looked at his back, causing Shun to know for sure. The boy opened his mouth to speak, tell Hikaru he needed to grab his inhaler; he didn't mind if the boy did. As long as he needed to use it he needed to get it. However, he didn't speak but except moaned loudly as he felt Hikaru suddenly speed up down below. The movements made him completely forget about Hikaru's inhaler. He really liked this, this feeling. He wanted more.
Shun closed his eyes and moaned again, wrapping his arms around Hikaru and hugging him, holding him tight. He felt Hikaru's mouth near his ear and his body shuddered at the boy's breathing; a shiver of pleasure.
‘’Hey Takeru. I wonder. Want me to make the pleasure even better? Like increase times ten and push you over the edge quickly? Just say the word and it can get so much better believe me~’’, Hikaru whispered in his ear and Shun opened his eyes, pulling back from the hug and staring at him in confusion, in a daze. He blushed heavily as he looked at the boy, at the thought of feeling even more.
‘’W-what are you planning on doing?’’, he asked, not taking his eyes off the boy. ‘’If you think it will feel even better I guess go ahead. But... it doesn't hurt, right...?’’
He laid there for a moment in silence, staring at the bed sheets as he thought. He was still scared but he really desired this right now. No one had ever touched him before and it felt way better than he had imagined. Looking back up at Hikaru he sighed and shook his head, forcing a grin on his face. ‘’You know what? I'm sick of being scared and unsure. Go ahead, do to me what you had in mind. I'm sure I will love it.’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: His mother and father Word count: 1171 Notes: Weeeeeee~ Sexinesssss~
Btw, Shun's mother knows he's bisexual and she really wouldn't mind at all. He hasn't told his father about his sexuality yet so that man doesn't know shit. XD If he ever saw Hikaru and Shun walking hand in hand or Shun with another boy, he would grow really pissed and unpredictable... .3.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:25 am

Hikaru slowly kept speeding up his hands movements, pumping the boy quick but carefully down below. Even thought he had small mischevious smile on his face at a idea he had gotten and was waiting for the answer, he was still subconcesly making sure he didn't hurt or scare Shun. Thats the last thing he ever wanted do.
Suddenly he felt Shun pull back and looked up to see Shun staring at him in confusion. He saw the boy was also blushing very heavily now and bit his lip before looking away smiling sheepishly. Really he kinda wanted to tell Shun to stop blushing and everything because the more he did the cuter the boy looked in his eyes and the more he felt down below himself.
"W-what are you planning on doing? If you think it will feel even better I guess go ahead. But... it doesn't hurt right...?"
Hikaru snapped his head up as he heard Shun's question and turned back to face the boy, a very serious look shadowing his face and eyes. He would have never dreamed of hurting another like he had been. The memories of that haunted him every night and day, the only things he had to remeber his childhood, no his whole life, he would never aloud even half of that to happen to another being. Even if it was someone he hated more then anything in the world.  
He shook his head opening his mouth to tell Shun he would never ever harm the boy in any way, but Shun opened his mouth and started to speak so Hikaru decided to wait till the boy was finished with all his questions and things he had to say.
"You know what? I'm sick of being scared and unsure. Go ahead, do to me what you had in mind. I'm sure I will love it."
Hikaru nodded slowly before looking pass the boy, staring at the wall lost in deep thought. 'Okay so he was scared at first but he said he wants this so he must still be scared but he just wants to hide it. He's a very brave person to force his fears from his mind and place that much trust in me...'
He shook his head and pulled himself back from his thoughts to the matter at hand. He looked down at Shun a small warm and understanding smile forming on his face. Quickly he pulled the boy close to his chest rubbing his back slowly and running his hands thru Shun's hair. He kissed the top of the boys head and whispered softly against Shun's soft hair as he closed his eyes. "Okay. If your sure. Even though I doubt very highly that you will be able to pull back from what I am about to do to you I still want you to know some things..."

Hikaru let his voice trail off as he pulled back and reached down with one hand, slowly rubbing the boy again. He then after a few seconds started pumping the boy so as to make sure Shun didnt lose the feelings as he spoke. "I will never ever harm you. The thought has never once crossed my mind and never will. If you feel you have no other safe place in this world Takeru, know that you have one in my arms."
Slowly he pulled back the covers, kicking them off the bed onto the floor, as he started scooting to the bottom of the bed. As he moved he continuied to speak in a soft gentle whisper. "That being said if at anytime you want me to pull back and stop the offer still stands. I will drop everything and calm your fears as best I can."
Hikaru smiled warmly up at Shun as he stopped just under the boys body and looked up with a small smile, still making fast movements with his hands. "Ready? Don't panic okay? You're safe with me. And your gonna love this a llot more then you might think~" He chuckled before setting his plan to action.
He pulled his hand back and carefully pushed Shun's legs apart, bending them at the knees and easeing them up so he was in a sitting postion while still laying on his back. He grinned at Shun widely before quickly taking the tip of the boys piece into his mouth. He licked at it very slowly, teasing him at first as he watched his face closely and listened for any words of fear or panick. He wanted to make sure he was okay before moving forward anymore.
While waiting Hikaru pulled back a tiny bit licking his lips slowly before speaking. "Hm. You really are turned on hard aren't you?" He winked to show he was only playing, thought he was sure he had just embaressed the boy. "You about ready to cum for me?" Finally he leaned back after only wainting a few seconds and took the whole piece all into his mouth, slowly sucking the boy at first. Since he was almost a hundred percent sure Shun was a vergin and this was his first time exsperincing anything like this he didn't go too fast, afriad he might hurt the boy. Besides if he was right and Shun was a vergin then it won't take much to push the boy over the edge.
He closed his eyes and moaned with his mouth, causing it to vibrate a bit, as he teased the boy with his tongue by flicking it across the very tip. 'Come on Takeru~ I know you gotta be feeling really, really good now~ Well I hope you are... Please don't be scared or hurt... If so tell me... but if you are feeling a amazing sensacion spreading across you body cum for me~' He thought quickly to himself listening for any sighs.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned ~ Word Count: 636 Notes: Sucks sorry posting from my phone... -.-
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:43 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Suddenly Hikaru smiled at Shun and pulled the boy into a hug. Shun rested his head against Hikaru's face as his back was rubbed and the top of his head was kissed. He closed his eyes and sighed, feeling all warm and comfortable like this. He liked this feeling.
‘’Okay. If your sure. Even though I doubt very highly that you will be able to pull back from what I am about to do to you I still want you to know some things...’’, Hikaru began and Shun opened his eyes to look up at the boy in confusion, wondering what he was about to say to him. Hikaru pulled back from their hug and reached his hand down again, rubbing it against Shun's lower body. Shun gasped for a moment, a faint blush spreading across his face again. Once he felt Hikaru pump him again he moaned softly, closing his eyes and biting his lip in pleasure. He forced his eyes open to look at Hikaru but it was rather hard to do so. ‘’I will never ever harm you. The thought has never once crossed my mind and never will. If you feel you have no other safe place in this world Takeru, know that you have one in my arms.’’, Hikaru continued and Shun smiled, nodding his head. He indeed felt so much safer now. Even if they were here in Hikaru's dorm room with Hikaru touching him, hearing the boy say this made him feel so much better.
‘’He is so sweet and caring’’, Shun thought, closing his eyes again. ‘’It's a side of him I've never really seen yet. I mean, I knew he was kind and caring at times but I had never expected him to be sweet. I know him for cracking jokes most of the time, he's being dead serious right now. It's so different.’’
‘’That being said if at anytime you want me to pull back and stop the offer still stands. I will drop everything and calm your fears as best I can.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked down to see the boy in a way different spot on the bed. Shun had been daydreaming s much he hadn't noticed the boy pulling away from their hug and scooting down the bed. He had even kicked the covers off the bed. Hikaru was still making fast movements with his hand and Shun moaned, staring at Hikaru in a dazed confusion as he didn't know what the boy had planned for him.

‘’Ready? Don't panic okay? You're safe with me. And your gonna love this a lot more then you might think~’’, Hikaru said again and Shun frowned, growing a bit unsure and scared again. However, he swallowed his fears down and nodded his head, waiting for Hikaru to do whatever he had planned. As Shun felt Hikaru pull his hand back his whimpered, afraid he was going to lose these great feelings. Shun looked down at Hikaru to see the boy grinning and wanted to ask what he was doing. But, he shut his mouth and let out a long moan inside his throat when Hikaru touched him again, this time with his mouth.
‘’Hm. You really are turned on hard aren't you? You about ready to cum for me?’’, he all of a sudden heard Hikaru asked and Shun opened his eyes dazed to look down, a confused look on his face. Hikaru was joking around again and Shun wasn't sure if he should be glad or annoyed. He guess he felt both because Hikaru was acting again like he mostly did, however, this also wasn't really the time to joke around. At least not in Shun's opinion.
Shun hadn't answered his question and didn't feel like it, staring up at the ceiling as he rolled his eyes; it was a small joke from his side too, as a weak grin appeared on his face. He felt Hikaru return to pleasuring him again and he moaned loudly, automatically bringing his hands down and running them through Hikaru's hair. The feelings began to increase quickly and Shun moaned louder each time he felt it, trying to keep himself under control but failing.
Suddenly the feeling shot through his whole body heavily and he moaned, half screamed, at the top of his lungs. Resting his head on the pillow he stared up at the ceiling panting heavily, a huge blush spread across his cheeks and his neck now. He pulled back his hands which had been messing up Hikaru's hair in the meantime and rested them on the bed next to his body, which was still shaking a bit from all the pleasure he had felt.
‘’Damn Hikaru... That... that was amazing...’’, he whispered, trying to catch his breath. He closed his eyes, breathing in deeply as he felt his heartbeat race and tried to calm it; a slight pain had started up in his chest. ‘’W-what now...? Do you want... the same...?’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru Word count: 832 Notes: Sexy post is sexy~ Shun just had the time of his life xD
BB WE ARE HORROBLE WE MAKE RP PORN :'D
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Coins : 292

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:43 pm

Toru stared at the ground, blushing slightly and a bit nervous and embarrassed after having finished telling this girl his sercet. He didn't really have anything else to say or add and didn't want to anyway. He knew everyone who found out always treated him different and he hadn't really wanted that at this school.  Even though he hadn't wanted to after Toru had calmed him down and said he trusted her and to give her a chance, Toru had. Like always though once he started speaking the words just seemed to pour out.
He pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them before laying his head down on his arms. He slowly started speaking to the boy in his mind as he waited for the girl to speak. 'I still don's dont think i should have told her... I mean are you sure this was a good idea? My chest is killing me now and I feel like I am gonna be sick ina  minute...'
The boy in his mind chuckled softly as he patted Toru on the head. 'Aww you're so cute Toru~ I know your a bt nervous but it's okay babe I trust her. She seems okay with it so far and hasn't really said anything bad yet.'
Toru blushed and nodded his head slowly, looking to the side before answering back. 'W-whatever you say, man... And don't call me cute! I'm anything but cute!' He cut his eyes after saying it hearing the boy giggle in his mind at his actions.
He heard the girl move and shook himself from his thoughts, plus his and Toru's conversation and looked up at Haya just before she started speaking.
"So you say you were born with two hearts, which might be due to having a died twin when you were still in your mother's wombs, as far as I know... And you are an asexual boy that has a lover inside your mind. At least, you think you do. You think you have someone in your mind beside your own, so I assume this person inside your mind is speaking to you? Right now, too?"
Toru scuffed and cut his eyes before answering her. "I don't think. I KNOW. There is another being in my mind with me and always has been. He can't been seen or heard by anyone because he doesn't have a way to speak but he really is there..." He let his voice trail off as a few tears fell down his cheeks. He felt the sick feeling in his stomach get worse as the thought of Toru not being real keep repeating in his mind.
"So you see the other being in your mind as your lover, which means you're actually in love with yourself? Doesn't that mean you're actually autosexual?"
Toru coughed a bit before wiping the tears from his cheeks, only to have more flood down. He was so confused and lost right now. More so then he had ever been before. He wasn't sure what to say or what was going on.
The doctors had told him once what he was but he had been very young so wasn't sure what they had said. All he knew for sure what that no matter what he was called or what he was classified as, he had another in his mind and loved them. The seemed to be the only one who ever truly loved and understood him.
"So his name is Toru, like yours? Aren't you going to name him something different?’’
Toru sniffled and opened his eyes in surprise before turning back to look at Haya. She wasn't going to call him down for it? Come to think of it she really hadn't said anything bad about it but instead seemed to accept him as he was.
He wiped his eyes again and looked at her, trying to decide what he said say. 'She said she wants me to name you something different but... But your me. I mean you look just like me...'
The boy in his mind started thinking as well not answering him so Toru finally spoke to Haya while he waited. "So your saying it would make things easier if he had a different name? I suppose that's very true but still. I'm not sure what to call him."
Suddenly Toru realized how childish he was probably acting and closed his eyes, crossing his arms as he spoke. "And your taking this really well come to think of it. Your different then other girls and it starting to creep me out. I mean are you really okay with me loving-" He started but his voice was cut off by a sudden kitten like hiccup.
Toru blinked in confusion as his face heated up from the adorable noise he made. 'What the fuck man?' He wondered as he heard giggling. 'Damn never heard you sound that cute before babe~' Toru heard which caused his face to darken ever more. "Ugh I'm not cute cut it out!" He yelled before noticing he was shouting out loud and not in his thoughts.
Toru looked at his feet and whispered softly to the girl. "Um... Sorry about that he's teasing me again and I don't like it... An-anyway... Um... Did you wanna talk to him? I mean I can speak for him if you like." Thought as he finished speaking the boy whispered softly to Toru, smiling widely. 'Toru. Have the perfect name~ Its almost just like yours so it won't feel much different. And if you don't like it you can just call me Toru still. How does Taro sound?'
Toru blinked as a small smile spread across his face. He really liked that name. It sounded almost just like his, the boy had a point. Plus the way he saw it if Toru had another name then it would be more like a real relationship.
He smiled and looked up at Haya, closing his eyes and hiding his hands behind his back as he kicked the ground. "Okay so his name is Taro. Did you want to speak with him?" He blushed lightly as he started popping his fingers together shyly. "No one has ever really wanted to speak with him before so I wouldn't surprise me if you didn't want to..."

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: ~ Word count: ~ Notes: posted from phone so sucks... -.-"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Hikaru continued his movements and actions, looking at Shun every so often to make sure the boy was okay. From the moans he was hearing he was certain the boy loved the feeling but he was still afraid he might do something wrong and hurt the boy.
He pushed his legs apart a bit more, relishing the sounds that fell from the boys lips. He started to taste something different slowly coming from the boy and sucked long and hard, liking the taste.
Hikaru heard Shun moan louder and felt his hands start to tangle in his hair as he grinned and sped up his movements.
Suddenly he heard Shun scream out as his body jolted several times. Hikaru felt something enter his mouth and pulled back coughing in surprise. He hasn't expected him to do that so soon and had actually planned on pull back before hand.
He leaned over the bed and threw up once, shaking his head as he felt a shiver run down his spine. He wiped his mouth quickly and turned back wanting to make sure Shun was okay.
‘’Damn Hikaru... That... that was amazing...’’
Hikaru bit his lip, grinning mischievously as he rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah I kinda figured that when something came out. That was really fast and I wasn't really thinking you would be done so quickly." He started to crawled over to the boy, stopping suddenly when he felt very sharp pains from his stomach. He yelped loudly and grabbed at his stomach. 'Damn it what the heck!?' He asked himself, not sure why he was in so much pain all of the sudden.
‘’W-what now...? Do you want... the same...?’’
Hikaru froze and looked up slowly, still holding his stomach. He didn't really say anything and slowly crawled up so that he was next Shun.
He felt tears form in his eyes and trail slowly down his cheeks as fear and confusion gripped his chest. "B-but... I dunno Takeru because it always, always hurts..."
Tears started to flood down his face as he sobbed softly, to embarrassed to look at the boy. "But I think... I think my body wants it even though I don't and I'm scared of it... Everytime I have ever done anything it hurt so bad."
He grabbed one of his pillows and hugged it tightly as hot tears fell onto it. "But right now it hurts really bad too and I don't know why. Its like my insides are bursting and I'm not sure I really want to do anything because of how much pain I am always in from it."
Hikaru looked at Shun as he started to think to himself. The way he saw it there was only one way to get rid of all the pain he felt yet he didn't want it to hurt.
Memories once more flooded into his mind and swallowed as he tried to force them back. He really didn't want to remember any of them right now in his current state but they didn't seem to go away.
Finally taking a shaky breath he looked down at Shun, blushing darkly. "I mean... c-can you promise it won't hurt?" He asked softly, wiping at his tears with his pillow.  "Promise there won't be any blood and that it will feel as good as you made it sound?"
Hikaru coughed a few times, his weak lungs making it hard to breath since he kept working himself up. He gasped for air upon finally stopping his coughing fit before looking back at Shun and finishing.
"If I say stop will you stop? I don't like it when people keep going, forcing my body to go long with the good feelings when my mind really doesn't want it... It hurts afterwards..." He whispered softly.
Slowly he raised his hand and brushed his hair from his face, trying his very best not to scream out in pain. "...if your going to be very slow and gentle and stop if I say to or it hurts... then yes... The answer to your question is yes... I would love for you too." He smiled softly at the last few words he said as he looked at Shun a weak playful sparkle in his eyes.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Sexy post~ Yesh bb we're making beautiful porn~ c':  
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:05 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Hikaru pulled back and he vomited, and Shun looked worried at him. He wanted to say something but decided not to, keeping his mouth shut. He still didn't have enough breath to talk.
‘’Yeah I kinda figured that when something came out. That was really fast and I wasn't really thinking you would be done so quickly.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked at him in a daze, still panting from what he had just felt. He watched as Hikaru crawled over to him but noticed the boy stopping and reaching with his hand to his stomach, holding his belly. At first Shun thought Hikaru was still sick from swallowing Shun's, well... stuff, but soon Shun came to realize Hikaru was just having the same feelings Shun felt before Hikaru pleasured him. After Shun had asked if Hikaru wanted to feel the same, Hikaru however didn't seem to happy about it. At least not at first.
‘’B-but... I dunno Takeru because it always, always hurts... But I think... I think my body wants it even though I don't and I'm scared of it... Every time I have ever done anything it hurt so bad. But right now it hurts really bad too and I don't know why. Its like my insides are bursting and I'm not sure I really want to do anything because of how much pain I am always in from it.’’, Hikaru said, he seemed really scared as he spoke and Shun felt really bad for him; the feelings were really great, yet Hikaru had experienced something really horrible. And now the boy was afraid to actually try with him, the good version of it. Hikaru was crying and didn't look at Shun, hugging his pillow as he laid beside him; Shun bit his lip, feeling really worried now.
However, finally Hikaru looked at him again and spoke to him, he was still scared and crying yet he seemed a bit more calm. ‘’I mean... c-can you promise it won't hurt? Promise there won't be any blood and that it will feel as good as you made it sound?’’
‘’I promise Hika, and you know I always keep my promises.’’, Shun said with a weak yet warm and comforting smile on his face. Hikaru coughed badly and Shun felt his chest ache again as he worried about the boy. ‘’Just like the promise that we would stay best friends forever whatever happened... Remember that promise, Hikaru? Best friends forever. I would never even dare to hurt you only a little bit.’’

‘’If I say stop will you stop? I don't like it when people keep going, forcing my body to go long with the good feelings when my mind really doesn't want it... It hurts afterwards...’’, Hikaru asked and Shun nodded, still smiling. ‘’Of course,’’ he said gently, ‘’A promise is a promise. Don't be afraid to tell me to stop if you want me to.’’
‘’...If your going to be very slow and gentle and stop if I say to or it hurts... then yes... The answer to your question is yes... I would love for you to.’’, Hikaru said and Shun nodded at him. He took a deep breath and sat up on the bed, pulling his boxers up before getting off the bed and walking over to Hikaru's back, before he had seen the boy look at it a few times. And Shun knew his inhaler was on there. ‘’Hold on.’’
he searched through the bag and found the inhaler, returning to the bed and laying back down beside Hikaru. He gave the boy his inhaler with a smile, winking at him. ‘’Here you go~ I saw you look at your bag a few times and you just coughed really bad so I thought I would get out your inhaler for you. Don't be afraid to use it when you need it.’’, Shun said, before his smile faded. ‘’I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, or that anything bad happens to you, that you can't breathe...’’
Shun looked up at the ceiling for a moment, mentally preparing himself in case Hikaru really wanted to go through with this. But in case he didn't want to do it anymore or wanted Shun to stop he wouldn't mind. Whatever Hikaru wanted. And of course, Shun had to prepare himself mentally because he had never done this before, and it still made him kind of nervous.
‘’So... are you ready? I'm gonna start slow, okay?’’, he asked before laying on his side and kissing Shun's cheek. He laid his hand on the boy's chest, slowly trailing down his body to his belly with his finger. All this time he kept looking at Hikaru, making sure he was doing okay. His hand slowly reached down more, rubbing just above Hikaru's lower body. ‘’If you want me to stop say the word.’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru Word count: 812 Notes: Sucky postttt
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:40 pm

‘’I don't think. I KNOW. There is another being in my mind with me and always has been. He can't been seen or heard by anyone because he doesn't have a way to speak but he really is there...’’, Toru said and Haya looked down at the boy, simply nodding her head. Toru was a pervert and an annoying kid but right now he really seemed scared and confused so even though she didn't really believe the boy about the other being in his head, she still decided to accept it. Because he seemed scared, because it looked like he really needed a friend, he needed someone who understood him and accepted him for who he was. Someone who believed him, or pretended to just to make him feel better.
‘’So your saying it would make things easier if he had a different name? I suppose that's very true but still. I'm not sure what to call him. And your taking this really well come to think of it. Your different then other girls and it starting to creep me out. I mean are you really okay with me loving-’’, Toru continued to speak and all that time Haya nodded her head, until Toru cut himself off and hiccuped. It sounded like a mew, a kitten, it sounded adorable. Toru was such a dick and a perv, yet he acted so cute at times, it made him look innocent and sweet.
‘’Awww...’’, Haya whispered, loving the cute sound Toru had made. The boy scared her a bot however when he suddenly yelled. ‘’Ugh I'm not cute cut it out!’’, he said and Haya rubbed the back of her head, not sure how to respond.
‘’Um... Sorry about that he's teasing me again and I don't like it... An-anyway... Um... Did you wanna talk to him? I mean I can speak for him if you like.’’, Toru said and Haya nodded again, glad he hadn't meant her, but the person inside his head. However, the person inside his head had called him cute? Was there really such a thing?
‘’Oh um, sure.’’, Haya said, wondering if she was going to speak to this other person.
‘’Okay so his name is Taro. Did you want to speak with him? No one has ever really wanted to speak with him before so I wouldn't surprise me if you didn't want to...’’, Toru said after a while and Haya nodded; she wanted to speak to this 'Toru'. Haya was a person of facts and she wanted to know if it was really true. Though, she probably wouldn't find out this easily by simply talking to the person inside Toru's head. ‘’Sure, I want to speak to Taro. You're going to speak for him because he can't exactly talk to me, right?’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Toru \\ Mentioned: Taro \\ Word Count: 467 \\ Notes: Worst post ever...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:00 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru stared at Shun in a daze, scared to say anymore. He figured the boy would most likely comfort him in someway and promise to be careful, but he was still scared.
Turning his head, he looked down at the bed sheets in between them both. He was fighting a battle in his mind that he wasn't sure if he could take much longer. So many painful and horrible memories filled his mind and he didn't know how much longer he could push them back.
"I promise Hika, and you know I always keep my promises. Just like the promise that we would stay best friends forever whatever happened... Remember that promise, Hikaru? Best friends forever. I would never even dare to hurt you only a little bit."
Hikaru sniffled and wiped at his face with both hands before looking at Shun to see a smile on the boys face. He smiled a very small weak smile, quickly letting it fade as he heard the boy speak again.
"Of course, A promise is a promise. Don't be afraid to tell me to stop if you want me to."
Hikaru nodded very slowly, looking to the side as a blush crossed his face lightly. Normally he would have said something back or even curse himself for acting like such a weak, pathetic child. Yet he couldn't bring himself to do it.
Just for once in his life he wanted to be aloud to let his hair down. Let him true feelings and fear out to have someone who truly wanted to help him work past this help him.
"Hold on."
Hikaru picked his head up, from where he had been resting it on his arms, and turned to look at the boy in question. He watched as Shun walked across the room and started searching through Hikaru's bag for something.
"W-whatcha doing, man?" He mangiged to stutter out softly not sure if the boy had even heard him. He might have since Hiakeu couldn't be sure. His voice had really been soft and quiet since he wasn't really on the mood for speaking.
Suddenly he felt the bed move again and looked over to see Shun handing him his inhaler. Quickly without thinking he grabbed it up and pushed the button, shoving it into his mouth so he could breath in the medicine.
"Here you go~ I saw you look at your bag a few times and you just coughed really bad so I thought I would get out your inhaler for you. Don't be afraid to use it when you need it. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, or that anything bad happens to you, that you can't breathe..."
Hikaru nodded slowly and turned his body just a tiny bit so that he could place the inhaler down on the side table next to his bed. He smiled a bit and turned back to see Shun looking up at the ceiling. "You okay, Take?" He asked the boy shyly before hearing Shun start to speak.
"So... are you ready? I'm gonna start slow, okay? If you want me to stop say the word."
Hikaru swallowed and held his breath a bit as he watched Shuns hand start to move once the boy had finished talking. The hand started at his chest before slowly trailing downwards, causing Hikaru's breathing to speed up.
He couldn't speak nor breath really. Time seemed to have stopped and all he focused on way Shuns hand. He didn't want to be hurt and was ready to grab it at anytime to stop the pain from starting.
Hikaru finally felt the boy stop just above his lower body and a shiver ran down his spine. It was hard to tell what caused it, because to him it was like a mix of excitement and fear.
He closed his eyes and felt his arms give way as he let out a long soft moan, Shun's rubbing having quite the effect on his naked lower stomach.
Hikaru felt his face heat up as he bit his lip, turning away in shame as his body started to react down below. "Its gonna hurt... Its gonna hurt... Its gonna..."
He opened his eyes slowly and looked at Shun in confusion before whispering. "It... It doesn't really hurt right now...? Its so slow. Every other time it was painfully fast yet my body is reacting better to the slow movement of you- ahhhh~"
Hikaru cut himself off moaning again and laying his arm over his now dark red face. "...Mhm... Take wait I... Um... N-nevermind keep going..."
He looked up smiling weakly at Shun. He started to speak a bit to reassure the boy. "J-just a little jumpy and scared its okay... I'm fine really. This... This feels a lot better then it has ever as far as I can remember and I really don't want that pain in my stomach back."
He looked shyly at Shun, raising his hand to brush the boys cheek really hoping the boy wouldn't stop even though he was scared. Shun had made it sound so good that Hikaru had to admit he was partly curious why he had never sounded like that before and if he could feel that as well.

Addressed: Shun
Mentioned: His grandfather
Word Count: 877
Notes: Sorry this kinda sucks... ;o;
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:27 am

Toru smiled weakly at Haya as he started to grow uneasy about this whole thing now. 'What are you gonna do if she says yes man? You okay with speaking to her?' He thought, asking the boy in his mind.
The boy grew very quiet and nodded slowly before looking up with a sly smile at Toru. 'A bit nervous since I haven't ever spoken to anyone but you, gotta be honest. And yet. And yet very intrigued to find out if she wants to and if so what she wants to say.'
Toru nodded and slowly understanding where the boy was coming from. If he couldn't speak to anyone but a single person he wasn't sure he would like it. Though a tiny pain started in his heart as the thought of Taro maybe loving another person besides him crossed his mind.
He quickly shook away the possibility of if, remembering that he had Taro's heart and soul in his body, and his alone. No one could really take the boy from him.
‘’Sure, I want to speak to Taro. You're going to speak for him because he can't exactly talk to me, right?’’
Toru nodded slowly still a bit nervous at the idea. He was even more so when she showed signs of wanting to speak with him. "Okay then let me ask if he is ready." He said with a small smile before speaking to Taro. 'You ready? Your still okay with this right?'
Taro nodded smiling before pushing up to hold the boys hand. Toru took a deep breath before listening to the boy and relaying his words. "Greetings, miss Haya. My name is Taro. Formally known as Toru number two."
Toru chuckled at the boys words as he told them to her. He loved how calm the boy sounded even being scared and this his first time speaking.
"First off I would like to ask a few questions. You can answer them if you want or just leave them." Toru tightened his grip on the boys hand in his mind. He wondered what the questions might be and if any concerned him.
"First one. Do you really, truly believe what Toru and I are is rel and true? That we are really to lovers in the same body and that there is such a thing as two souls sharing one form?"
The boy stopped and waited for a few minutes, letting the words sink in before asking a few more. "Why are you so interested in us? And why if I may ask, would you not help Toru and me when we asked for a favor?"
Toru blushed a dark crimson and shyly looked away. 'Wh-why ask her that?' Taro hushed the boy and brushed his cheek lovingly. 'Just wondering. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable. One final question please?'
Toru thought for a minute, thinking it over. 'I guess so. Just nothing weird again. I don't want to force her unless I have no other option. Being forced sucks. And don't speak like I am a child who needs comforting.' He glared at the boy as Taro started giggling. He looked back at Haya before relaying Taro's final question.
"Why did you touch that boys hair, yet leave before speaking or receiving a answer?" Toru froze. What was he talking about? He had seen something like that and not noticed, yet Taro had? He stared at the girl wondering if it was true as he waited for her to respond.

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: ~ Word count: ~ Notes: sorry I haven't been very active but all I have to post from is my phone... -.-"
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:32 pm

‘’Okay then let me ask if he is ready.’’, Toru said and Haya nodded, waiting for the boy to speak again. She watched as he seemed to be deeply in thought, probably in his mind talking to his other self, right now. If he really had another self. After a moment Toru looked back up at her and Haya waited eagerly for some words from him, wondering what he was about to say.
‘’Greetings, miss Haya. My name is Taro. Formally known as Toru number two.’’, Toru said, or Taro? Haya frowned for a moment as this thought confused her. She forced herself in her mind to address Toru as Taro right now, because she assumed that it was Taro who was speaking. At least, that's what she tried to believe.
‘’Hello To- um, I mean Taro.’’, Haya answered, scolding her in her mind after she had corrected herself just in time; not that she bothered about calling people the wrong names, she just didn't want to upset Toru because he really seemed to be in a fragile state of mind right now. And what if this Taro was real, really real?
‘’First off I would like to ask a few questions. You can answer them if you want or just leave them.’’, Toru, or Taro, said and Haya nodded again, sitting down in front of Toru so she was on eye level with the boy, even though he was still a bit short than her. ‘’Okay, go ahead.’’, she said, smiling at the boy. She wondered what questions would be thrown at her head today, but she could only guess; he would probably speak up soon, anyway.

‘’First one. Do you really, truly believe what Toru and I are is rel and true? That we are really to lovers in the same body and that there is such a thing as two souls sharing one form?’’, Taro asked again and Haya sighed, she decided to shake her head.
‘’To be honest, as much as I want to believe it, I still don't.’’, she began, thinking of her next words. ‘’I'm doing this little interview in case it is true, and I'm not a person to upset others. So in case you are truly real, I'm sorry. I will Google later today to see if there are any cases like yours’’
She winked for a moment but it hadn't really been her intention to joke about it. She didn't mean it in a bad way, she wanted to let them know, be honest with them, that she didn't believe it, but that she was willing to Google for the truth before judging them or giving her opinion about it. That is, if it was 'them' instead of 'him'.
‘’Why are you so interested in us? And why if I may ask, would you not help Toru and me when we asked for a favor?’’, Taro asked and Haya looked at the boy with a disgusted face, filled with confusion, a bit of shock.
‘’Well, um...’’, she began, thinking again. ‘’I'm not interested in you. I just dislike boys and I always go with them because I want proof that everyone of them is a pervert. That's why I often get myself in situations like this. The reason why I don't want to give you your favor is because I've never sucked any boy before and I just think it's gross. So end of story, question answered. Go on.’’

She said go on even though the questions became more and more strange, and Haya began to feel a bit frustrated with them. But in case this Taro person had more questions for her she decided to keep her mouth shut and let them come her way; she didn't want to cut him off and act rude.
‘’Why did you touch that boys hair, yet leave before speaking or receiving an answer?’’, Taro asked this time and Haya looked at him in shock; had he really seen that happen? The girl noticed even Toru seemed shocked and confused by the question, like he didn't know what was going on. Were it really two people? Had Toru not seen it happen yet this Taro had?
‘’I... I don't know. I guess I wanted to mess around with him for a moment. That was Shun, he is my ex boyfriend. We broke up around a year ago and I haven't seen him anymore since then.’’, Haya said, thinking again. For a moment her expression became a bit gloomy. ‘’Maybe I did it because I wanted his attention yet I didn't really know how to respond to him if he did notice me and address me after so long. I broke his heart, would be kind of awkward to actually talk to him now.’’
She giggled for a moment, trying to mask the awkward expression on her face as she winked at Toru, or Taro. ‘’He's the only boy I would want in my mouth actually, if that would ever happen~ He's the cutest boy and probably the only true innocent one as well. After I broke up with him he kept sticking to me like glue for almost two weeks longer. He begged me to take him back. Wonder if he still has feelings for me~’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Toru/Taro \\ Mentioned: Shun \\ Word Count: 882 \\ Notes: Haya answered all the questions fair and square -3- She's not afraid to give out her opinion. xD
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:26 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun kept on rubbing the boy's belly slowly and carefully. He would not go down lower with his hand until Hikaru gave him permission to or at least a sign that he liked it thus far and that wanted more. He heard Hikaru moan softly and grinned slightly. However, the boy's next words made him worry again about him, until Hikaru mentioned it didn't hurt.
‘’Its gonna hurt... Its gonna hurt... Its gonna... It... It doesn't really hurt right now...? Its so slow. Every other time it was painfully fast yet my body is reacting better to the slow movement of you- ahhhh~’’, he said, he seemed confused. Hikaru couldn't finish his last sentence however as a moan escaped his throat again, and Shun smiled again in response. The boy laid his arm over his blushing face and Shun slowly went a bit more down with his finger, though, he stayed above the boy's boxer line. He didn't want to go lower immediately, he first wanted to see if Hikaru was really comfortable with it. Well, he would probably not completely comfortable with it yet, but Shun wanted Hikaru to be comfortable enough to like it. Just like he had liked it.
‘’...Mhm... Take wait I... Um... N-nevermind keep going...’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked at him in confusion, waiting for the boy's next words, if there came any. ‘’You okay? You like it?’’, Shun asked gently, hoping the boy would nod his head or say a soft yes, whatever he wanted to use to show Shun he indeed liked it.
‘’J-just a little jumpy and scared its okay... I'm fine really. This... This feels a lot better then it has ever as far as I can remember and I really don't want that pain in my stomach back.’’, Hikaru said and Shun nodded, a weak smile on his face. He pulled back slightly when Hikaru brought up his hand but relaxed when the boy only caressed his cheek; Shun just hadn't expected him to do that, that's why he had been a little bit startled at first.
‘’Of course it doesn't hurt, Hikaru. I just promised I would never hurt you.’’, Shun said as he kept on rubbing the boy's belly. He blushed slightly as he thought of what to say next but no words came to mind, so he decided to lean in and kiss Hikaru's cheek softly. He actually hadn't really planned on doing that, but it was the first thing that came to his mind.

‘’I... I would never want to hurt you, Hikaru. Never. You can trust me on that.’’, Shun said, glancing away for a moment, a bit shy. He turned his eyes back to the boy not long after, however, and grinned weakly. ‘’And if I would ever hurt you only slightly you can do to me whatever you want and I will even punish myself too after.’’, he said as he winked once referring to the cuts on his arm. It wasn't something to joke about, but Shun was nervous and this was the only thing coming to him right now which he could say and let the tension fade with, slightly, he hoped.
‘’So... I will continue now, unless you don't want more you day it now... I will make sure not to hurt you, okay?’’, Shun asked and he waited for a moment for an answer from Hikaru before slowly and carefully bringing his hand down and letting it slide into Hikaru's boxers. He started to rub the boy down there slowly, not wanting to hurt him in any way, nor scare him. He guessed his action just now had probably already startled the boy so he didn't want to make it worse.
‘’You still like it?’’, he asked gently, smiling at Hikaru to make the boy feel more comfortable, even though he himself deep inside was panicking; he had never touched a boy before, he had never touched anyone like this before. He was afraid to hut Hikaru or to do something wrong, which caused Hikaru to lose his feelings. He was afraid Hikaru would grow upset or become angry with him in whatever way possible, that was his biggest fear. That he did do it wrong, that he wasn't good enough.
‘’You know, right? Whenever you need your inhaler, use it. Whenever you want me to stop or whatever I need to do, tell me. You decide everything.’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru Word count: 740 Notes: Sucky shortish sexy post. The three S's xD
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:39 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru whimpered in pleasure and confusion. He really liked it, a lot more then he thought he would. The only thing at confused him was why? Why did it feel so good compared to every other time? Even when he had done it to himself, his grandfather forcing him to, he had only ever felt pain.
Slowly, feeling his face heating up, he lowered his arm slightly to look at Shun. He forced back a moan, biting his lip softly, as he heard the boy begin to speak.
"Of course it doesn't hurt, Hikaru. I just promised I would never hurt you. I... I would never want to hurt you, Hikaru. Never. You can trust me on that."
Hikaru swallowed another soft moan as he felt the boy continue to rub his lower stomach. He wanted to tell him to go lower, to actully touch his lower body, but he was to scared to say anything.
See he knew better then anyone that his lower body was the most sensative part on him. Thanks to his grandfather he knew just about how bad it could hurt down there.
"And if I would ever hurt you only slightly you can do to me whatever you want and I will even punish myself too after."
Hikaru pushed himself up onto his elbows and shook his head. He opened his mouth, breathing quite heavily, as he quickly spoke to the boy. "Please don't. Even if you hurt me I would never ever want you to harm yourself because of me."
He grew silent for a few moments before whispering softly, forcing a small warm smile. "Only I am aloud to say when your to hurt yourself. And if you hurt me then only I can say if I hurt you back. But I will never ever harm you. Nor do I want you to harm yourself." He reached up and brushed Shun's cheek, lovingly running his fingers softly across the boys sick before finishing. "Alright, My love?"
"So... I will continue now, unless you don't want more you day it now... I will make sure not to hurt you, okay?"
Hikaru blinked and looked to the side, blushing darker if that was possible. "Y-yeah but... I dunno so far... so far it feels um... pretty damn good?" He chuckled weakly, very nervous as he tried to make this a bit lighter.
Suddenly he felt Shun's hand go lower and froze, terrorfied at the movement. He wasn't sure if it would hurt and he had to force his body nnot to panic.
As he felt Shun rub his body below very slowly, his soft hands moving around below, Hikaru closed his eyes and moaned a few times. His body wasa unfumiyer to this growing pleasure and he really wasn't sure how to handle it anymore. He really thought he should be quiet but his mouth seemed to have other plans.
"You still like it? You know, right? Whenever you need your inhaler, use it. Whenever you want me to stop or whatever I need to do, tell me. You decide everything."
Hikaru nodded slowly, his breathing growing worse and coming out in short moan driven pants. "Y-yeah but-ahhh~ I... T-Takeru-mmmm~" He shook his head quickly and grips the sheet with his hand, quickly bringing his inhaler up to his mouth. He took one breath of the medicated air from the device before pulling it back and moaning again, louder then he had a few seconds ago.
"T-Takeru I um... C-can I ask something of y-you?" He stuttered, trying to keep his voice undercontrol. His moaning and whimpers were making it very hard to speak so he had to wait a few seconds before speaking again.
"I know this m-might sound a bit strange but... But if you promise to... to..." Tears of fear started to form but he forced them back. He wanted this, knew his body and mind did yet the memories kept scaring him.
He closed his eyes consently telling himself Shun was different. That the boy would be careful and never harm him. That the boy was nothing like his grandfather and he needed to face his fear.
Hikaru balled up his fists, gripping the sheets and dropping his inhaler, as his moans steadly growing louder.
"C-can you please. Please go a bit faster? Just... Just a bit and maybe slowly get f-faster?" He looked up at Shun, half dazed from what he was feeling, a soft smile and pleading look in his eyes.

[/color]

Notes: I thought it could be a bit better but eh kinda sexy? XD

Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:58 am

Toru stayed very quiet unsure how the girl would react or answer Taro's questions. One had really surprised him and another had made him a but upset and embarresed that the boy would really ask that. She had even already said no so why keep asking?
All he kept receving was soft playful little giggles in his mind, as if the boy loved how confused annd flushed the boy was.
"To be honest, as much as I want to believe it, I still don't. I'm doing this little interview in case it is true, and I'm not a person to upset others. So in case you are truly real, I'm sorry. I will Google later today to see if there are any cases like yours"
Toru looked up as he heard the girl suddenly speak. He guessed after hearing them all she would answer them one after the other now. Though it did kind of hurt him that she would think he made this up.
He sighed and looked off to the side, a bit dazed, as he thought about Taro. He truly believed he couldn't make up teh bouy. In his wildest dreams he would never be able to creat the perfect lover and boy like his Taro.
"I'm not interested in you. I just dislike boys and I always go with them because I want proof that everyone of them is a pervert. That's why I often get myself in situations like this. The reason why I don't want to give you your favor is because I've never sucked any boy before and I just think it's gross. So end of story, question answered. Go on."
Toru blushed at her answer and looked at his hands, a bit angry and flushed at the same time. "Didn't ask or say you had to. I don't know why the pervert keeps bringing it up. Like i said in the room you don't have to and I would never force another person. Though how the hell you force someone to give you a blowjob is beyond me...."
He swallowed as he crossed his arms and awatied her next answer. Taro had surprisinly remained quiet this entire time which had Toru worried, though he didn say anything.
"I... I don't know. I guess I wanted to mess around with him for a moment. That was Shun, he is my ex boyfriend. We broke up around a year ago and I haven't seen him anymore since then. Maybe I did it because I wanted his attention yet I didn't really know how to respond to him if he did notice me and address me after so long. I broke his heart, would be kind of awkward to actually talk to him now. He's the only boy I would want in my mouth actually, if that would ever happen~ He's the cutest boy and probably the only true innocent one as well. After I broke up with him he kept sticking to me like glue for almost two weeks longer. He begged me to take him back. Wonder if he still has feelings for me~"
Toru blinked a few times. He wasn't sure of who Taro and Haya kept speaking of but he did know one thing. He had heard her say this 'Shun' boy, whoever he was, was the only boy she would put into her mouth.
He scoffed and crossed his arms, no really paying attention tohis own actions. Closing his eyes he spoke quickly before he could stop himself or think of what he was about to say. "Pfft lucky little fucker. Least he gets a blowjob whenever he wants. Probaly doesn't even want one as bad as I do from you. Could realy use your warm mouth."
Toru heard Taro burst out laughing and fall to the ground in his mind. He seemed to be laughing so hard tears were forming as he spoke. 'D-Damn Toru! Haha, now who's the pervert!'
He replayed his own words in his mind, his face heating up and growing darker by the second. "Oh shut up! Quit laughing at me! Didn't think before I spoke you jerk..." He screamed out loud before letting his voice trail off.
Toru turned to face Haya, relizing she probaly heard his words. Quickly he shook his head and held up his hands, remebering her words back in his room if he forced her or anything. "I-I didn't mean it! I mean I did but... I mean I would like it if you wanted to... N-no I mean I won't force you and I'm sure your mouth is very warm and all but-"
He swallowed and placed his arms down on the ground in front of his lower body as he whimpered. "I'm sorry for speaking please don't hurt me..."
Toru heard Taro began to laugh louder, almost dying from laughing now. 'God man just shut up. Your making it worse.' Toru stuck his tongue out, a bit hurt Taro wasn't helping him. He turned from the boy and crossed his arms. 'Fucking laughing itdiotitic jerk off...'
Taro stopped laughing, wiping at his eyes before hearing the hurt in the boys voice. He sighed and walked over, hugging Toru suddenly and rubbing the boys hair. 'There, there, love. Your okay. I'm sorry. I promise she's not going to hurt you or your baby maker... probaly... well even so a bit more begging couldn't hurt?'
Toru nodded quickly and raised his eyes to the girl before dropping down to the ground and whimpering again. "I take it all back. I would like it but you never have to. I'm very sorry and I would really like to keep it... M-me and Taro kinda need it... a lot..."

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: ~ Word count: ~ Notes: lol think Toru just screwed himself over poor dirty minded thing. XD
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:16 pm

‘’Didn't ask or say you had to. I don't know why the pervert keeps bringing it up. Like i said in the room you don't have to and I would never force another person. Though how the hell you force someone to give you a blow job is beyond me...’’, Toru said and Hays shrugged. ‘’Force them physically, I guess. That's how it's mostly done.’’, she said in response. It sounded like a joke but her face was deadly serious, and her voice sounded serious enough, too. It wasn't even meant to be a joke, just a fact in her eyes she wanted to mention for some odd reason.
‘’Pfft lucky little fucker. Least he gets a blow job whenever he wants. Probably doesn't even want one as bad as I do from you. Could really use your warm mouth.’’, Toru said again and Haya rolled her eyes, crossing her arms as she sat there on the ground, giving Toru an annoyed look. Really, was that all he thought about, all he wanted? A blow job from someone? Haya began to see him as a pervert again, forgetting slowly about the adorable innocent boy he had been not long ago.
‘’He is begging for it again... Oh dear...’’, Haya thought in annoyance, eyeing the boy with narrowed eyes for a moment.
‘’Oh shut up! Quit laughing at me! Didn't think before I spoke you jerk...’’, Toru suddenly said in an angry tone and Haya looked at him in confusion, startled for a moment; until she realized he was possibly addressing the boy in his mind, Taro. She relaxed her shoulders and watched him, silent. Mostly she had so much to say but today not, especially not around Toru. She didn't really know why, but she guessed he made her nervous, or at least, his words caught her off guard sometimes; she had never spoken before to someone like him.

‘’"I-I didn't mean it! I mean I did but... I mean I would like it if you wanted to... N-no I mean I won't force you and I'm sure your mouth is very warm and all but- I'm sorry for speaking please don't hurt me... I take it all back. I would like it but you never have to. I'm very sorry and I would really like to keep it... M-me and Taro kinda need it... a lot...’’, Toru said again and he sounded a lot more unsure all of a sudden. He seemed scared, nervous. Haya frowned at him before remembering she had threatened him with a knife if he dared to come closer and touch her in any way. Was that what Toru was suddenly so afraid of?
‘’He really knows how to panic.’’, Haya thought as she looked at him. A smile appeared on her face and she shook her head.
‘’Well I would never suck someone's dick in my life, not even that one boy's, I wasn't really being serious, though, he most likely deserves it more than other boys...’’, she began speaking. Realizing her voice trailed off and she went onto a while different subject she cleared her throat and continued. ‘’Though, I'm glad you're not going to force me, because I really don't want to do it. With no one. But maybe someone else will for you, who knows. But don't worry about it, your baby maker is fine.’’
She giggled and winked at Toru after her last words. She got to her feet and held out her hand to the boy, as if she wanted to help him on his feet. ‘’School will continue soon. Shall we go back to the school building?’’

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Toru \\ Mentioned: Taro, Shun \\ Word Count: 609 \\ Notes: Sucky post, wooo...~
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:53 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Please don't. Even if you hurt me I would never ever want you to harm yourself because of me. Only I am aloud to say when your to hurt yourself. And if you hurt me then only I can say if I hurt you back. But I will never ever harm you. Nor do I want you to harm yourself.’’, Hikaru said after he had pushed himself up on his elbows. He looked a bit worried and Shun smiled at him, as if a smile would calm him down. He hoped it would.
‘’Okay, I promise...’’, he said with that same weak smile, though he wasn't actually sure if he could keep that promise. It was like an addiction, hurting himself whenever he felt the need to or thought he deserved it. When he needed to be punished. It would take a while with a lot of forcing from Hikaru to make him stop hurting himself like this.
‘’Alright, My love?’’, Hikaru suddenly asked as he touched Shun's cheek and Shun stared at him in shock for a moment, a bit startled. However, he soon calmed down and smiled a weak smile, but he didn't feel all too comfortable yet, as now new thoughts started to run through his mind, making him wonder again what should happen between him and Hikaru after this all.
‘’His love...?’’, he thought, a bit worried. ‘’But then that means he expects me to date him after this, right? What should I do...? Should I say yes or...? What do I want...?’’
‘’Y-yeah but... I dunno so far... so far it feels um... pretty damn good?’’, Hikaru said, he sounded a bit unsure. Shun nodded and continued rubbing his lower body softly and carefully, still not wanting to hurt the boy in any way. He didn't know what he would do if he accidentally hurt Hikaru... ‘’Y-yeah but-ahhh~ I... T-Takeru-mmmm~’’
Shun couldn't help but grin at Hikaru's words and actions for a moment; the boy surely seemed to enjoy it and Shun was glad. Seeing Hikaru like this meant he was doing it right, that he wasn't hurting him.

‘’T-Takeru I um... C-can I ask something of y-you? I know this m-might sound a bit strange but... But if you promise to... to... C-can you please. Please go a bit faster? Just... Just a bit and maybe slowly get f-faster?’’, Hikaru suddenly asked and Shun looked at him in a daze for a moment before realizing what the boy was talking about. He nodded slowly, a bit unsure; did Hikaru really want this? Well, if he told him to go faster it sure looked like he wanted more.
‘’Sure, I will be careful.’’, Shun responded and he did as he was asked, rubbing a fit faster now. He kept looking at Hikaru's face to make sure it didn't change, for the worse, and that he was truly enjoying it. He went a bit faster now and then and slowed down again after, continuing this pace of touch. All this time he kept an eye on Hikaru.
After a while he pulled his hand back quickly and took a deep breath, deciding to slowly pull down the boy's boxers. He was afraid it would scare Hikaru, but he did it because it was much easier for him to touch the boy this way. He continued to rubbing the boy, a bit faster every time.
‘’You really seem to enjoy this no?’’, Shun asked, his voice sounding a bit teasingly. He started pumping the boy, carefully and slow at first, before speeding up a bit more again. He stared at the bedsheets, blushing faintly as he remembered the name Hikaru had called him not too long ago. ‘’So um... You... you called me your love... Does... does that mean we're dating now, or...? I mean, we have always been best friends, I don't really know what to think of this. I guess I'm just a bit scared, maybe...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru Word count: 661 Notes: This is so short and eeew...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:22 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru bit his lip hard, causing a tinny bit of blood break thru the skin. He gipped the sheets shaking his head quickly as he fought to keep his body under control. He kept feeling Shun's hand against his lower body and even the thought of another boy touching him below had his body spiraling out of control. Let alone Shun his best frined and one he had had a tiny crush on for a while now.
He looked up, slowly opening one eyes and saw Shun grinning at him. He smirked back, struggling to keep his moans a bay. "D-don't get to cocky Shun. This is my first time with- ahhh~" He bit his lip again, moaning and turning his head away from the boy.
"Sure, I will be careful."
Shun answered and Hikaru turned back to look at the boy, a daze in his eyes. Could it really get better? Suddenly he receved his answer and he half screamed as he felt Shun sped up.
He tossed and turned his head, his body moving on its own below as he jolted a few times once into Shuns hand. He felt like his face was on fire and he whimpered sofftly, growing a tiny bit scared now. Shun seemed uneasy, even scared a bit. Should he really be enjoying this that much?
Hikaru felt Shun pull his hand back and gasped loudly before looking at the boy with a hurt exspresion. Why had he stopped? "E-everything okay... okay, man?" He panted softly as he watched Shun carefully.
Suddenly he saw Shun pull down his boxers and felt the air hit him down below, causing him to yelp softly.
"You really seem to enjoy this no?"
Hikaru glared at him a bit, not liking the teasing. He knew he had teased Shun and he himself loved teasing others, but he really hated being on the receving end of it.
Slowly he opened his mouth to say something but was cut off before he even began. He felt Shun began to pump him down below, placing his hands around his lower body. Hikaru jolted his body forward, over welmed with the amount of pleasure coursing through his body now.
"So um... You... you called me your love... Does... does that mean we're dating now, or...? I mean, we have always been best friends, I don't really know what to think of this. I guess I'm just a bit scared, maybe..."
Hikaru heard Shun mumble but couldn't answer. Once he opened his mouth, screaming out as he tried to force his body to stop. "Sh-shun you might w-wanna... w-wanna pull back I... c-can't..."
He never finished as he felt a warmth spread across his entire body. He quickly reached up and grabbed Shun's face, kissing the boy as the feelings over flowed below coating the bed and Shun's hand as well as quite a bit of the boy's body.
Hikaru laid back panting and struggling to catch his breath. He opened his eyes, feeling a bit bad when he saw what he had done to Shun. "S-sorry, man... I tried to... to stop... but... it was to amazing..." He whispered in-between breaths of air.
Slowly he pushed himself up, laying against the headboard of the bed for support, before speaking to Shun. "We don't have to... to date I honestly don't know why I said that. You looked so upset and worried and I didn't want you to harm yourself again."
Hikaru smiled weakly, still recovering from moments before. "I mean... I have a tiny crush on you but if your scared then dont worry about it. I don't want to force you into anything. It was just the first thing that came to my mind and..." His voice trailed off as he looked down at Shun and the bed. "Oh yeah... sorry man... I promise to clean it up. I didn't mean to do that."
A hurt look crossed his eyes and he looked at his hands before whispering softly. "I know its really gross and that I shouldn't... I shouldn't get my... stuff... on other people... My grandfather told me time and time again, even beating it into me... so I don't know why I still can't control it..."

Notes: Sexy post is sexy~ And Hikaru shut up Shun don't care he probaly loved it. Like a fountain. o3o
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:39 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Sh-shun you might w-wanna... w-wanna pull back I... c-can't...’’, Hikaru suddenly said and Shun looked up in confusion he didn't pull his hand back though, because it actually didn't process to him yet what the boy was trying to tell him. All of a sudden Shun felt something below but had no time to look down at his hand when Hikaru grabbed his face and kissed him deeply. The taste of vomit was still clear, as was another more different taste mixed through it...
After Hikaru pulled back from their kiss the boy laid back down on the bed panting heavily, and Shun looked down at his hand to see what had happened. He stared for a moment, before Hikaru's next words pulled him back into reality.
‘’S-sorry, man... I tried to... to stop... but... it was to amazing...’’, the boy said but Shun shrugged in response, smiling at him. ‘’It's okay,’’ he said rather cheerfully. He managed to make a rather stupid joke out of his next words ‘’it's a sign you liked it a lot. And that means I did a good job after all~’’
‘’We don't have to... to date I honestly don't know why I said that. You looked so upset and worried and I didn't want you to harm yourself again. I mean... I have a tiny crush on you but if your scared then don't worry about it. I don't want to force you into anything. It was just the first thing that came to my mind and...’’, Hikaru continued and Shun swallowed for a moment, blushing faintly as he stared at the now dirty bedsheets. It seemed that Hikaru had followed his gaze and all of a sudden he apologized again for the mess they had made. ‘’Oh yeah... sorry man... I promise to clean it up. I didn't mean to do that.’’
‘’But-’’, Shun wanted to answer, however, Hikaru had already cut him off, saying more.
‘’I know its really gross and that I shouldn't... I shouldn't get my... stuff... on other people... My grandfather told me time and time again, even beating it into me... so I don't know why I still can't control it...’’, he said and Shun shook his head, laying down beside Hikaru and wrapping his arms around the boy, hugging him tight.

‘’Don't apologize Hikaru, it's not only your mess. I made quite a mess, too... We can clean it together. We ARE going to clean it together.’’, he began, smiling weakly at Hikaru after finishing his sentence. He thought and hesitated for a moment but eventually kissed Hikaru's cheek short swiftly. ‘’And your grandfather was an asshole; no one can control their bodies or feelings or whatever... Not you, not me, not even him. He should have fucked off... Don't listen to an asshole, okay?’’
Shun ran his hand through Hikaru's hair for a moment as he stared, deep in thought. After a moment he pulled back and sighed, before blushing again and averting his eyes as he stared at the wall. He wanted to look anywhere but at Hikaru, because he didn't really know how to say this, but he still wanted to say it. He just felt rather ashamed of it. Because they were two boys.
‘’What do I want? Do I want to date Hikaru? Do I want to be his boyfriend...? We have been best friends since we were little, I'm not sure... Though, I feel so close to him. And we've known each other for so long; that can also be a good reason why we should try... And to be honest a few months after Haya left me I actually felt really lonely and wanted to have someone by my side again... I don't want to be alone anymore, I don't want to constantly think about Haya anymore and wonder how it could have been if she hadn't left me...’’, Shun thought, taking a deep breath. He finally turned his head to look at the boy, the blush on his face growing darker.
‘’As for the date thing... I... I wanna know what you want. Do you want us to date, or do you want to stay friends? I mean, I'm not sure myself but... but... I guess... we can try...?’’, he whispered, swallowing as he forced himself to keep looking at Hikaru. ‘’I don't mind trying it... You can never be sure if you don't try anything.’’
‘’I... I want to try it.’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru's grandfather, Haya Word count: 744 Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:14 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

"It's okay, it's a sign you liked it a lot. And that means I did a good job after all~"
Hikaru felt his face heat up darker as he avertied his eyes. He nodded his head very slowly not sure what to say right now. All he did was struggle to breath, to try and catch his breath without the need for his inhaler. After all he had used it a lot today and he wanted to push his lungs a bit.
"Don't apologize Hikaru, it's not only your mess. I made quite a mess, too... We can clean it together. We ARE going to clean it together."
Hikaru scoffed a bit smiling sheepihly at the wall next to the bed. "Yeah but still. I mean even you have to admit most of it's mine. Like a damn fountian..."
He pulled his legs up to his chest as he heard his grandfather's voice echo out over and over again in his head. He didn't understand. Why had his body reaccted so fast and everything? As far as he could remeber it had never been like that with his grandfather. It had always hurt so bad and yet this time hadd been so much different.
He suddenly felt Shun kiss his and it pulled him from his thoughts. Slowly he raised his hand up and placed it on his cheek where the boy had kissed him, looking at Shun in surprise.
"And your grandfather was an asshole; no one can control their bodies or feelings or whatever... Not you, not me, not even him. He should have fucked off... Don't listen to an asshole, okay?"
Hikaru blinked a few times, amazed at Shuns words. The boy always seemed so scared, so unsure when they were kids. Well except when it came to girls.
He felt Shun run his hand thru his hair and blushed lightly not sure what to say or do. "Ummm... w-what are you doing?" He asked softly, a weak smile spreading across his face.
"As for the date thing... I... I wanna know what you want. Do you want us to date, or do you want to stay friends? I mean, I'm not sure myself but... but... I guess... we can try...? I don't mind trying it... You can never be sure if you don't try anything."
Hikaru stared for a few minutes, still gaining his breath back as he thought of what the boy had just said. Did that mean Shun wanted to try? But he still seemed a bit unsure.
Finally he started laughing softly, closing his eyes as his laughing grew. Tears formed in his eyes and he wiped them away, trying to force himself to stop laughing.
He pulled his boxers up before swinging his feet over the side of his bed. He walked over so that he stood just in front of Shun before reaching out with his arms and pulling the boy into a tight hug.
Hikaru placed Shun's head against his chest and slowly started to rub the boys back as he chuckled and spoke. "You know you try so hard but you really could be a girl. Your just so darn cute sometimes and you get embarresed and shy so easily~"
Sighing he nodded his head to the side so he could still look at Shun in the eyes. "If you want to try I don't mind at all. I'd love to date a amazing and sweet-hearted boy like you, Takeru."
Suddenly he pulled back and walked a short ways away, thinking for a few seconds. Quickly he turned around snapping his fingers and winking at Shun. "Though I get to be the boy so that makes you my bitch~"
He chuckled a bit before softening his eyes and smiling warmly at the boy. "Though in all honesty. You'd probaly like that anyway. Matchs your beautiful personalilty, man. So yeah..." He let his voice trail off as he looked up at Shun. Slowly he raised his arms, silently asking the boy for a hug and to come here. "I'd be honored to try it with my best friend. So would you do my the honors of becoming my boyfriend, Takeru?"

Word Count: ~
Notes: Oh meh gerd Hikaru! XD
Yeah he's made a full recovery and seems fine now... -.-"
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:47 am

Toru sat very still, growing more and more nervous with each passing second. He looked at the ground, afraid to look at the girl as he silently cried out in his mind to Taro.
'Babe she hasn't even said anything so calm down. She's proably fine I mean you did tell her sorry after all.' Toru nodded slowly to Taro words though he was still unsure.
Though he was kind of growing a bit tired of his actions. He keep seeing imself as acting like a baby and he didn't like it.
"Well I would never suck someone's dick in my life, not even that one boy's, I wasn't really being serious, though, he most likely deserves it more than other boys..."
Toru heard her speak before her voice trailed off. He quickly looked up wondering why she had stopped speaking. Was she okay and really not mad like she sounded? Or was she waiting for him to become distraced?
"Though, I'm glad you're not going to force me, because I really don't want to do it. With no one. But maybe someone else will for you, who knows. But don't worry about it, your baby maker is fine."
Toru let out a long breath that he hadn't known he was holding till just now. Relief flooded over him, glad she wasn't upset with him.
Suddenly he heard her get up and blinked a few times in confusion, his eyes following her. Once she stood up he saw her offer her hand to him and he stared at it.
She giggled and winked at Toru after her last words. She got to her feet and held out her hand to the boy, as if she wanted to help him on his feet. Was she wanting to take him somewhere?
'Dude take the hand.' Toru heard in from behind him suddenly, causing him to yelp softly. The boy chuckled and flipped his hair, placing his hand on his hip before continuing. 'Maybe she wants to get to know you a bit better before giving you some head~'
Toru blushed darkly at the boys words and turned away from him quicly, crossing his arms. 'Oh shut up, Taro!' He quicky replied. 'Pervert...' He muttered, causing the boy to to start laughing. 'Oh come on, Taro. Don't be like tht babe.'
"School will continue soon. Shall we go back to the school building?"
Toru shook his head pulling himself from his thoughts and Taro's laughing as he nodded at Haya. He reached up and grabbed her hand, before looking at his hand in confusion.
Why did his feel so much softer then hers? Wasn't she a girl? He looked at her's wondering if she used any lotion. Though it was really no wonder his was so soft. Really he could bathe in the amount of lotion he used in a single day.
"Okay, sounds good to me, princess." He replied nodding his headd quickly and winking at her. "You lead the way~ I think we might be in the same class but I don't really know for sure."
Suddenly he heard a noise, like the sound of feet running towards him. He turned to find his little brother Roki rushing straight for him.
"Toru! Toru! I wanna speak to your boyfriend. Please?"
Toru looked around a bit unsure and confused. Why the hell was Roki even here? He scowled and scratched his head growing a bit annoyied. "Roki, dafuq you doing here-" He started but was cut off when Roki turned to Haya.
"Oh sorry that was kinda of rude of me. I'm Roki and I need my brother for a few seconds."
Toru made fists with his hands. He didn't like it that Roki had spoke to him then suddenly ignored him and started speaking to someone else.
Once the boy turned back he had a innocent smile on his face and he took a seat next to him. He raised his eyes at the boy wondering what he had needed. 'This should be good...' He told Taro who nodded in responce.
Suddenly Roki stared at Toru for a bit, causing Toru to grow a bit uneasy. "The hell you looking at?"
"Is he teasing you again? I can wait if you have to go to your room for a minute. After all you only take a few seconds and your always a wot more agweeable, plus seepy, when you come back so I don't minds~"
Toru felt his face heat up so bad it burned as Taro burst out laughing in his mind. 'Oh my god, Toru! What all has this boy seen and heard from us!?' He shouted between laughing. Toru swallowed and shifted his weight a bit. 'Oh pipe down, Taro...'
He turned to Roki, crossing his arms and eyeing the boy up. "What do you need him for? Why do you suddenly want to talk with me and him anyway? I thought you were with that one boy." Toru grinned before adding quickly. "You remeber him? Nii Nii wasn't it? Tall, nicely build, hot, maybe a decent size below as well?"
Toru chuckled before he was cut off by a hand being placed on his shoulder. 'Eh let me go ahead and speak to him, love. Might not speak to you.' Toru nodded slowly rolling his eyes at his brothers actions and words all the time. Kid was like a 5 year old and he was really sick of it.
"Fine..." He muttered. He sighed and looked at Roki before repeating Taro, word for word. "S'up, little bro? What did you want to talk to or ask me about?"

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: ~ Word count: ~ Notes: Sorry this sucks so bad my computer deleted my first one...
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:44 pm

‘’Okay, sounds good to me, princess. You lead the way~ I think we might be in the same class but I don't really know for sure.’’, Toru said and he grabbed Haya's hand. He seemed in thought for a moment as he stared at his own hand but Haya helped him onto his feet in the meantime, anyway. He probably was thinking back about in his dorm room again, when he tried to get Haya to do stuff for him. She rolled her eyes at the thought, letting go of Toru's hand. She crossed her own arms as she stood there looking at him. She wanted to tell Toru it was getting later by the minute and that they had to head back to the school's building because of class, but all of a sudden this younger boy came rushing in. he talked to Toru all of a sudden, as if they knew each other. The kid was sure younger than Toru, and seemed maybe even a bit too young for high school. Or he was just really smart.
‘’Toru! Toru! I wanna speak to your boyfriend. Please?’’, the kid said and Haya chuckled softly; this kid was adorable, and he knew about the other half of Toru. Haya actually couldn't imagine Toru would have told anyone else about this. Heck, why had he even told her? They didn't know each other that well yet.
‘’Roki, dafuq you doing here-’’, Toru responded and Haya stopped chuckling, just watching them in silence with a smile on her face, arms still crossed as she waited.
‘’Is he Toru's little brother, maybe?’’, she thought curiously as she eyed the two younger boys speak to one another. However, the boy called Roki suddenly turned around to look at her and Haya frowned, listening to his words.
‘’Oh sorry that was kinda of rude of me. I'm Roki and I need my brother for a few seconds.’’, he said and Haya smiled again, shaking her head. ‘’It's okay.’’ she said in response, waving her hand at the boy. ‘’I wasn't talking much anyway, you can go on, I will just listen. We need to head back to the school building soon though so hurry up if you'd like~’’
Roki turned back around to face Toru again but didn't say anything at first, and Haya wondered why Roki was wasting their time so much, because she had started to grow rather impatient.

‘’The hell you looking at?’’, Toru then asked, who clearly started to feel impatient, as well. He seemed agitated with the boy being around. Haya still wondered if these two were brothers, but she would probably get an answer soon. At least, she hoped she would get an answer soon.
‘’That kid is adorable but he takes forever with speaking. What is he even doing?’’, Haya thought, tapping on the ground with her foot. She buried her nails in her arms the longer she waited and the more impatient she grew.
‘’Is he teasing you again? I can wait if you have to go to your room for a minute. After all you only take a few seconds and your always a wot more agweeable, plus seepy, when you come back so I don't minds~’’, Roki finally said, referring to something Haya wished she hadn't heard nor understood. She looked at Roki with a huge frown, a bit confused.
‘’How much does this kid even know for his young age? He seemed so adorable at first, is he just as much of a pervert as Toru?’’
‘’What do you need him for? Why do you suddenly want to talk with me and him anyway? I thought you were with that one boy. You remember him? Nii Nii wasn't it? Tall, nicely build, hot, maybe a decent size below as well?’’, Toru said in response and Hays looked at Toru, a grin appearing on her face as she thought.
‘’Handsome huh? Maybe I could flirt with that boy to make Shun jealous. If Shun still has any feelings left for me I can use this 'hot' boy to my advantage, make Shun crazy~ That would be fun. But still, I don't know what boy Toru is taking about.’’, Haya thought as thep lan unfolded in her mind. She looked at the two boys, waiting for them to speak again. Once they were done addressing each other she would ask Roki who this so called 'Nii Nii' was. Though, didn't Jeamesero, Shun's half brother, call Shun 'Nii Nii', as well? Did Toru mention Shun and not another boy?
‘’Fine... S'up, little bro? What did you want to talk to or ask me about?’’, Toru said, or Taro, whoever it was speaking this time, and Haya looked at Roki with a smile. She sort of interrupted them with her statement but right now she didn't care, she was glad she finally knew.
‘’Oh, so you ARE brothers.’’, she said, she had already guessed they were but she hadn't been sure until now.

[center]‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Roki, Toru \\ Mentioned: Taro, Mikazaru, Shun, Jeamesero \\ Word Count: 835 \\ Notes: Eh lame post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   

Back to top Go down

Boy's dorm
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next