Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The town's park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

The town's park Empty
PostSubject: The town's park   The town's park EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:09 pm

The town's park Afdhyp
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Daigo
Student
Daigo

Student basics
Name: Daigo Tategami
Grade: Senior

The town's park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's park   The town's park EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 8:34 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Daigo opened his blue eyes sleepily, they had a grey tint from the exhaustion he felt. His head was throbbing and everything hurt, and he felt sick; he felt like he had to vomit every second now. Daigo groaned and slowly sat up, resting his hand against his forehead. He shook it and closed his eyes firmly, groaning again. Shifting his weight on his other butt cheek with effort Daigo blinked his eyes and glanced around him; he couldn't remember anything from last night and his head hurt, so he guessed he had been drinking again.
‘’W-where am I...? Jesus...’’, he asked himself in his thoughts and glanced up, hand still against his forehead, to see a fountain and grass and trees around him; he was sitting on a wooden bench, in the park. ‘’The park huh? Got myself lost a bit, I think... At least I'm far away from home- I mean, my assy dorm room...’’
The boy looked down at his legs and noticed the zipper from his pants was open; he frowned and pulled it up, closing it. ‘’Guess I saw some hookers again last night... How much money do I have left?’’
he grinned; it didn't matter. He had no job nor manners, he would find money on the street or just steal from people; he always knew how to get his money for things. He just stole food from stores and the money he stole he always used for booze and hookers, booze and hookers every time. ‘’It doesn't matter. I will get more money again, soon.’’
Daigo got up from the bench, standing a bit clumsily on his feet; his head throbbed again. ‘’God damn it!’’, he thought frustrated, reaching for his head against and staring down at the ground. Beside his foot lay an empty beer bottle, most likely his. Daigo didn't care though, he gave a kick against it and it flew all the way into the fountain where it slowly floated before drinking into the water and disappearing.

Daigo slowly started to walk, not sure where he was going, but it didn't matter because he didn't really have anywhere he wanted to go; everywhere was fine, except for his dorm room at Black Rose High; if he had been able to he would have set that room of his on fire. But then again, his snake Inferno lived there in its cage; Daigo guessed he should go back to his dorm room to at least feed his snake, a king cobra.
‘’What day is it today...? Oh yeah, Monday. First day of school again,’’, he thought and he stopped, laughing at his own thoughts. ‘’School, oh damn I'm not going there, not me. If I ever wanted to go to school I would probably be sick.’’, he said out loud, his laugh growing louder.
He stopped and shook his head, grinning and chuckling to himself. He stared walking again, staring at the ground as his hands were hidden in his pocket; in one of them he could feel the blade of his small pocket knife; if anyone threatened him he wouldn't hesitate and pull out the weapon right away.
Two girls came his way and smiled at him, and Daigo looked, one of them said while the other just looked at him. Daigo's grin got bigger ands he turned his head at them, staring at them as they passed him and walked away.
‘’Dayum ladies, you are some eye candy~’’, he said teasingly and the girls giggled, walking on. ‘’Hey come on, don't leave me here all alone. Maybe you can show me your place, and more~’’
He winked at them but the girls didn't seem amused anymore. They turned their heads to stare at him in confusion, before giving him an angry look and walking off again. ‘’Eew, no way in hell, perv... Why are men always so dirty?’’
‘’Awww come on, wiggle that booty, make my day!’’, Daigo called after them but the girls ignored him, so Daigo cursed at them and flipped them off, turning around and moving on again with a pounding head. ‘’Stupid bitches...’’

Addressed: Two girls Mentioned: His snake Inferno Word Count: 688 Notes: Omfg he's so evil and sexist, I love him already. XD
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student
Toru

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki
Grade: Sophomore

The town's park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's park   The town's park EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:02 am

A boy with jet black hair hanging loosly around his face and neck as he walked through what seemed to him like a empty park. He saw no children on the swings or the playground and had yet to meet anyone along the walking trail that lapped the park. Loud speaker headphones hung around his neck, blasting the heavy metal music he had playing from his ipod.
He came to a stop placing his hands into the pockets of his jacket as he looked around.'So where the hell is everyone? School ain't that fucking good.' He thought to himself. Really he felt likehe would know how bad it was and how much it sucked. See he hated school and everything in it and anything to do with it. Teacher in his mind were the most annoying things on the planet. Well besides screaming kids who just never seemed to shut up.
"Wonder where everyone is. I mean there's no old farts here either." He sighed and shook his head before continuing on his way. After a few minutes of walking slowly, bored of what he should do, he saw some people coming towards him in the distence. Stopping and lowering the volume on his head phones, he waited to see who they were.
As he watched them come closer and closer he heard giggling and figured they must be two teenage girls. 'Oooo~ Nice~ Finally something to do. Been bored out of my mind till now.' He leaned against one of the trees and waited till the were right on top of him before calling out to them. "Hey girls~ Your both looking fine today~"
Suddenly they stopped and both glared at him catching him off guard. "Will you boys leave us alone and shutup!" One said before they turned and walked away. "Park is full of perverts today."

The boy blinked a few times very confused by their words. "What boys? I'm the only one here..." Thinking quickly he cupped his hands around his mouth before yelling after them. "Fine screw you too! Both were really fucking ugly anyway I was just trying to be nice! Oh and I dont need either one of you to have fun I have my own two hands!"
He grinned when they turned around to stare at him. Turning away from them he held out his hand looking them over very carefully. "Don't need anyone. Only one that gets the job done right is you, Toru... Just need... My... Mir...ro... r..." He let his voice trail off getting lost in the look of his soft silky hands. He rubbed his fingers together as his smile grew bigger.
Snapping himself out of his daze he shook his head and let out a shaky breath, quickly shoving his hands in his pockets. "Not here Toru. Not here. Last time you did the police got here before you could finish. Plus I doubt my father would believe they made it up a third time." He rolled his eyes. Toru hated having to be so damn careful. If it was in school that would be different. His father believed anything he said over a teacher, a cop however was a differentstory. Even if he didn't believe the cop Toru would still be in trouble for leading them to his father's drugs again.
"Stupid old mother fucker. Can't wait till I am eighteen..." He started walking again now wanting to go back to the school. Not to go to the classes and school itself, but really to go back tohis room and his favorite toy. Suddenly hearing a noise he looked up to see a boy, maybe a tiny bit older then himself, walking away. Grinning he decided to see how much fun this boy was to pick on. Toru sped up before stopping and cupping his mouth again. "Hey you! What your fucking rush?"

Addressed: Girls, Daigo Mentioned: ~ Word count: 639 Notes: Lol first post and I love him~ >D
Back to top Go down
Daigo
Student
Daigo

Student basics
Name: Daigo Tategami
Grade: Senior

The town's park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's park   The town's park EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:41 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Daigo was stumbling down the path, still a bit of alcohol in his system even though he had a huge hangover. He came past an ice cream stand and stared at the man who stood there smoking a cigarette; he really felt liked getting one too, but he didn't have any money, at least, not enough; he would need to steal more from someone later on. ‘’Maybe I could pay for some ice cream instead, even though I hate paying...’’, he thought, biting his lip in frustration. ‘’I mean, it's hard to steal ice cream from an ice cream, stand, especially when the one selling it is standing there like a zombie. Fucker.’’
Daigo grinned and cracked his neck, walking over to the man standing near the ice cream stand. ‘’Yo, can I ask you something? You see, I have no money but just like you a nicotine addiction. Care if I take a cigarette from you?’’, the boy asked and the man stared at him with an angry frown, turning his back on the boy.
‘’Get lost kid, I ain't sharing...’’, the man said and Daigo huffed, flipping off the man when he didn't see it and sticking out his tongue. He could take dome of his cigarettes now, stealing them, but he guessed the man would notice it, and so the boy left with nothing on his hands, feeling worn out and angry, frustrated.
‘’Stupid idiot... They never listen, they never give in. but that's humanity I guess. The world is full of idiots.’’, Daigo thought as he picked at his nose for a moment, throwing away on the ground whatever he had caught inside that dark hole. ‘’I'm so bored... there's nothing to do here... I could call or text Shun but I'm too lazy to, and it costs money which I barely have... Need to steal more.’’

‘’Actually going back to school isn't that bad. I'll just skip class and pick on my little cousin Jeames, that little brat. Oh yeah, I would love to see him cry again, and then Shun will go all rage on me, oh yes, can't wait.’’, Daigo thought, a grin appearing on his face. He was so lost in thought he didn't hear footsteps behind him, closing in on him. It was when someone yelled at him that he finally woke from his daydreaming.
‘’Hey you! What's your fucking rush?’’, a voice called out to him and Daigo frowned, an annoyed look on his face as he turned around to see who it was. He saw a boy with black hair and blue eyes; they reminded him of Jeamesero, but it wasn't his cousin; it was someone he didn't know. He seemed to be even a bit younger than Jeamesero, though, which made him grin. ‘’Oh, no need to worry. It's just a little kid.’’
‘’Hey little baby, got seperated from your mommy? You seem awfully lost. Go away and cry in somebody else's arms.’’, Daigo said with a cooing voice, an evil smile on his face; he always enjoyed calling people names and picking on them. He sighed and patted the boy's head like it was a little kid begging for attention. ‘’I'm not in a rush, I have all day. School, but I'm not going to class. All I care about is my snake.’’
He remembered Inferno and guessed how lonely the creature must feel. He looked back at the boy, grinning, hiding his hands in his hoodie's pockets. ‘’That reminds me, have you ever been bitten by a king cobra before? Poisonous bites. I know I have. And it's quite effective, a lot like drugs. You should try it~’’
‘’And I hope you die from it.’’, he thought. He didn't say it, because if he did he might make things worse for himself. Because if this kid meant business, then it would probably end in a fight; Daigo was too hangover for that right now.
‘’Well bye little boy, see you around~’’, he said, waving his hand once before turning around and strolling off, to where? Probably to his dorm room at school, if he could find it back.

Addressed: Ice cream man, Toru Mentioned: His snake Inferno Word Count: 692 Notes: 'Daigo thought as he picked at his nose for a moment, throwing away on the ground whatever he had caught inside that dark hole.' Lmfao I can't XD
~To The Boy's Dorm~
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student
Toru

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki
Grade: Sophomore

The town's park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's park   The town's park EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 9:13 am

Toru grinned as an evil mischievous smile spread slowly across his face, watching to boy stop and turn to look at him. He noticed the person, now seeing it was a man, seemed to glare at him in annoyance. A bit taken a back he dropped his arms to his sides as he listened to the boy speak.
“Hey little baby, got separated from your mommy? You seem awfully lost. Go away and cry in somebody else's arms.”
Toru cut his eyes at him not liking how the man was speaking to him. He had received a lot worse from his father though so he wasn't very effected by it, just a bit peeved. Opening his mouth he started to speak and another him back, but was stopped when the man patted him on the head.
“I'm not in a rush, I have all day. School, but I'm not going to class. All I care about is my snake. That reminds me, have you ever been bitten by a king cobra before? Poisonous bites. I know I have. And it's quite effective, a lot like drugs. You should try it~”
Toru smacked the mans hand away quickly taking a step back. He scuffed and cut his eyes really getting pissed off now. Watching the man wave his hand into the air, he saw him turn away and speak over his shoulder.
“Well bye little boy, see you around~”
He sighed and crossed his arms shaking his head at the man, as he closed his eyes and finally replied. “Really sad when a man is too stupid to know a young adult is standing in front of him. Whatever easy to see your quote 'Schooling' was wasted.”

Toru heard a noise of wheels against stone nearby and turned to see a young boy with a skateboard coming towards him. He checked to be sure the boy's parents weren't around before holding out his arm and clotheslined the poor boy. The boy fell backwards and smack his head against the sidewalk before bursting out crying and rushing off to find his mom.
Toru chuckled softly after having seen the boy fall, finding the way he had dropped off the board strangely amusing. He looked over the board and then threw it onto the ground before placing one foot on it. He pushed off, making sure to pick up a good amount of speed before pulling his foot onto the board.
Seeing the man in front of him he smiled and held out his arm once more. He smacked his arm against his head before laughing out loud and speeding off, but not before yelling over  his shoulder. “Unlike you I'm not all talk, Ass Hat. Since you failed to tell me your name I will say mine.”
Quickly stopping he turned and bowed low to him. “It's Toru Senbo Hisaki. Make sure to remember it because I won't tell you again.” With that Toru started away again on the skateboard and waved his hand. “Smell you later, Old Man.”
As he rounded the corner and closed in on the school he brushed his hair very gently from his face. 'Should think twice before speaking to me like that. Was actually nice considering I have two switchblades in my pocket.' Suddenly he got a idea of what he could do when he got to the school building. 'Wonder where Roki is right now. Haven't had a chance to speak with him yet and we have a lot of catching up to do~'

Addressed: Daigo Mentioned: Boy, Roki Word count: 639 Notes: To the school~
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

The town's park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's park   The town's park EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

The town's park Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's park   The town's park Empty

Back to top Go down

The town's park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox