Black Rose High School

Black Rose High School is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose High School in The United States.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Summer
Date Friday
(10:00 AM)
Extra Last day of first school week
Weather A bit rainy but with a soft warm wind

The cafeteria serves
Sandwiches (different types)
Fruit (for example apples, bananas, pears, etc.)
Drinks like tea and coffee or coca cola (this one only in the main lunch break)
Soup (Tomato soup)
Mini pizzas (special lunch addition today)
Hamburgers (special lunch addition today)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I'm very sorry...
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 am by Headmaster

» Biology classroom
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 pm by Haya

» Boy's dorm
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm by Daigo

» School's garden
Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm by Czech

» Accommodations
Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm by Sakura

» Girl's dorm
Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm by Suzette

Staff
~Admin~
Headmaster

~~~~~~~~~~
~Moderator~
Roki
Member of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png
Student of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png

Share | 

Boy's restroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)

Coins : 544

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Boy's restroom   Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
http://blackrosehighschool.actieforum.com
Jeamesero
Student

Coins : 385

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:02 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’It's a pleasure to meet you Jeames~ Come with me. You helped me so let me return the favor a bit.’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero looked confused at the boy, not sure what the girl meant by that. He was grabbed and lead out of the hallway, or at least, to a less crowded part of it. He frowned and yelped a bit as he was suddenly pulled into the boy’s restroom. Standing there and watching in a daze he saw how Airamyst pulled him towards one of the sinks with a mirror, and started searching through her bag.
Jeamesero looked nervously around him; why was she in the boy’s restroom? She could be found out and laughed at by boys, and Jeamesero didn’t want that to happen, he didn’t want to get her in trouble. ‘’Um, maybe you shouldn’t be-’’, he wanted to say more but was interrupted by Airamyst who placed makeup on the edge of the sink and spoke to him.
‘’There~ I usually carry this stuff with me just in case though I never really use it. I don't care if you wear make-up or not. You not really ugly without it I am sure but if you want to and it makes you more comfortable then go for it. It's not weird at all. Trust me there's a whole lot of things worse than just wearing a bit of make-up...’’, she said and Jeamesero blinked in confusion at her. He wanted to ask her what she was talking about, opening his mouth, but he soon closed it again as he guessed it might hurt her feelings or maybe she just didn’t want to talk about it. So he kept himself quiet and simply nodded.
‘’I'll be right back because I have to go to the bathroom. Let me know when you are done.’’, she then said and she smiled at him and rubbed his back before turning around to move herself over to one of the stalls. Jeamesero blinked once more as he watched her go. ‘’Um, but… um…’’, he mumbled, he wanted to say she was a girl and couldn’t use the boy’s restroom, but he guessed telling her was no use; it would make no difference now because she was already in one of the stalls.

‘’Oh well, at least she’s a nice person… I like her, she’s kind and caring.’’, Jeamesero thought in response to his own fading words and he sighed, turning around and grabbing the black eyeliner. He stared in the mirror and shivered at his ‘naked’ face, quickly putting on some of the eyeliner. A weak smile appeared on his face. ‘’I hope we can become friends, then we can go shopping together~ I mean, she must probably have already noticed I’m homo… I mean, not really a normal boy…’’
Once he was done he put the eyeliner back on the sink’s edge. He stared at the small pink bag Airamyst had put there and since he didn’t need any other makeup item he guessed he could just put everything back in the bag where it belonged. He grabbed the eyeliner and the other stuff she had put on the sink and wanted to put it back in the bag, until his eyes fell on something strange. ‘’A piece of paper…? Oh, it’s her student ID. I guess a shirt peek can’t hurt, right?’’, Jeamesero thought, always curious.
He looked at the stalls before taking a peek at the ID, looking over the information. ‘’Airamyst Iris Ryu, fifteen years old and Sophomore. Wait… Airamyst… is a boy…? What…?’’, Jeamesero thought, totally confused as he kept on staring at the ID. He then pulled his head back to look at the stalls, a faint blush on his face as he wasn’t sure if he should say something or not. He guessed it was best if he told Airamyst he knew about his ‘secret’, if he wanted to keep him as a friend hopefully.
‘’A-Airamyst… You are a boy?’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: - Word Count: 668 Notes: Moved towards the restroom because these posts actually belong here, so, yay. :’D
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student

Coins : 238

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:37 am

Airamyst shut the door behind him quickly before turning and leaning against it. He was a bit scared by his acts since he had never really acted that way around a boy before.
Normally he was a sweet and understanding person, though a bit emoctial. He was always looking to help someone and hated to see others cry, but even then he was very quiet and shy around other boys. He didn't like to speak with boys since every boy he had tried to be friends with or even try and date, just shoved him aside after a while and call him a freak.
'But... But this boy is different... He's so much like me and unlike other boys. He understands how I must feel. That I can't help but be a girl because it's who I am.' He thought as he went about his buisness.
Finally he flushed and turned towards the door leaning his head on it and closing his eyes. 'If he found out the truth though... I mean I am worse then he is. Sure he might where a tiny bit of make-up to make himself more comfortable with his looks but... But he's not he one in a dress...'
Airamyst felt tears came to his eyes a fear set in his chest, causing his stomach to hurt just a bit. He found himself scared to tell the boy. Scared what this nice boy who was as close as any other boy had gotten to being like him, would think if he saw or knew.

Airamyst took a deep breath before whispering to himself. “Okay. Just act normal. He thinks your a girl and thats fine because you are one. Mom and Dad both say I can be anything I want and I feel more like a girl then a boy. I don't have to tell him if I don't wanna...”
He smield feeling a bit better as he reached up to open the door when suddenly he noticed his side bag wasn't in there with him. He panicked and looked around hoping maybe he had just dropped it or something. Suddenly a voice caught his attention and he turned to look at the stall door in fear.
“A-Airamyst... You are a boy?”
Airamyst shook his head as he burst from the stall running quickly over to the sink. He grabbed up his bag and stuffed everything inside before grabbing the ID from Jeamesero.
He then smiled a fake sweet smile at the boy as he started speaking. “No. I am a girl~ Wh-why do you ask?” He swallowed as his face heated up and he blushed darkly, starting to stutter as he continuted. “W-would a boy wear a dr-dress?”
Airamyst force out a laugh as he teared up not liking this posion he had been placed in. “I-I mean th-that's the stupidist thing I h-have ever...e-ever heard of. A boy in a dr-dress...it's...it's...”
He looked at the ground as his tears started to fall quickly and his voice broke. “Yes...y-yes I am a b-boy...I'm s-sorry... I... I j-just...” Airamyst covered his face with his hands and sank to the ground crying softly now.
The fear he first felt was slowly taking hold of him. He felt like even though this by was nice and all, and that they both were very close to being the same, that this boy would freak out and laugh at him like everyone else but his parents had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Mom, Dad Word Count: 560 Notes: Lol Airamyst is crying again like he always does the poor bb XD

Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:57 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

After Jeamesero had asked that one question he looked nervously at the stalls, hearing a noise and seeing Airamyst come rushing out. The boy grabbed his pink bag and put everything back in there. After that he ripped his ID from Jeamesero’s hands. Jeamesero stared at him in confusion, wondering if maybe it had not been the right thing to ask after all.
‘’M-maybe I shouldn’t have asked that, maybe I should have just kept it a secret… I’ve the feeling I’ve hurt him by asking this…’’, Jeamesero thought as he looked worriedly at Airamyst, who seemed to be nervous, scared, sad.
‘’No. I am a girl~ Wh-why do you ask? W-would a boy wear a dr-dress?’’, the boy said and he giggled a few times nervously. It was true, Airamyst was a boy, yet he tried so hard to hide it. ‘’Why would he hide it? Does he want to be a girl that badly? I wonder… does he maybe like boys, too…?’’
‘’I-I mean th-that's the stupidist thing I h-have ever...e-ever heard of. A boy in a dr-dress...it's...it's...’’, Airamyst continued to say, tears welling up in his eyes now. Jeamesero swallowed at the sight, feeling really stupid and ashamed for asking that question. He had hurt Airamyst’s feelings by asking. The boy started crying and sat down on the ground, covering his face. ‘’Yes...y-yes I am a b-boy...I'm s-sorry... I... I j-just…’’
Airamyst cried, sitting on the ground. Jeamesero took a deep breath, not sure what to do or say, as he sat down in front of the boy, kneeling on the ground. He blushed slightly, feeling really uncomfortable because he had caused this mess. The boy scooted a bit closer and grabbed Airamyst’s hands, pulling them down, away from his face.

‘’It’s okay, sssh. You don’t have to cry…’’, he whispered, hoping Airamyst would stop crying, that he would calm down. ‘’I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to look in your bag, I just got really curious and… but I don’t mind you’re a boy pretending to be a girl. If you want I can keep it a secret. I’m not gonna laugh at you, I promise. I think you’re brave, wearing a dress like this. And you’re even brave enough to not wear your school uniform on a school day.’’
Jeamesero winked at Airamyst after his last words, letting go of the boy’s hands and patting his head happily. ‘’I think you’re brave, and very special. Please stop crying, okay?’’
‘’I hope he stops crying and calms down, I don’t want him to cry. I don’t want anyone to cry. Or I might cry as well… Hopefully he won’t be mad at me for peeking at his ID, because actually I shouldn’t have done that… but I’m glad I know his secret now. I would probably have been really confused or angry if I would have found out about it months later. But then again, I’m pretty confused right now, after all… But, I’m also quite jealous. He can be who he wants to be, he isn’t afraid to be who he wants to be…’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: - Word Count: 518 Notes: Aww <3
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student

Coins : 238

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:36 am

Airamyst whimpered softly as hot tears fell from his eyes. He felt his face heat up as shame and embarrassment washed over him. He didn't like it when people found out about him really being a boy. For some reason his parents seeing him was different and he hadn't really liked it when even the doctors found out.
Even though he felt very comfortable with dressing like this he always felt stupid and ashamed when others learned. And since he was in a short skirt it just make things worse.
Suddenly hands reached up and pulled his down. He sniffled and looked up to see Jeamesero looking at him. Jeames himself seemed to be blushing too which just made Airamyst blush more and hiccup, causing more tears to spill down his cheeks.
“It’s okay, sssh. You don’t have to cry…”
Airamyst hiccuped again softly as he stared at into the boys eyes. He reached up with one hand to wipe at his eyes which just filled with more tears as he struggled to at least slow the flow. “Hm?” Was all he could whimper out in response.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to look in your bag, I just got really curious and… but I don’t mind you’re a boy pretending to be a girl. If you want I can keep it a secret. I’m not gonna laugh at you, I promise. I think you’re brave, wearing a dress like this. And you’re even brave enough to not wear your school uniform on a school day.”
He blinked in surprise at the boys words. He hadn't expected this kind of response and it confused him. Everyone else that had found out at his last few schools and even his last few neighborhoods, had done the exact opposite of this boy.
Airamyst continued to stare at Jeamesero feelings his tears slowly stopping. He felt the boys let go of his hands and reach over to pat him on the head. He closed his eyes giggling softly before he could stop himself, but he quickly pulled his hand over his mouth to stop it.
“I think you’re brave, and very special. Please stop crying, okay?”

Airamyst swallowed and nodded before wiping at his eyes again. He blinked a few times before peering up at Jeamesero thru huge innocent watery eyes. “Okay...” He whispered softly.
Sniffling he force himself to stand up. He blushed and hid his hands behind his back as he blushed darker, staring down ar his feet. “Sorry I cry so much. I didn't know you would be okay with it. Everyone else I have ever told or who has found out laughed and made fun of me.”
Airamyst took a deep breath before forcing his head up slowly, looking into Jeamesero's eyes. “Thanks by the way. F-for making me feel better yet again.” He giggled softly as he started twisting his hips gently, causing his skirt to twirl around a bit. “Soooo...um...I should tell you a tiny bit of why I dress like this I suppose. I owe you a tiny bit of info since your at least taking it better then others.”
He swallowed nervously not sure how much to tell this boy right now. He knew he had to at least give a short reason as to why a boy like him was dressed like a girl, hair, dress, and all. But he couldn't figure out how much to tell him. Since he had really just met the boy he didn't know really how much he could trust him. Plus they were both getting later and later for class.
Finally after a few seconds he spoke. “Alright. I was raised as a girl because my mommy and daddy always wanted a girl. I showed a few sighs when I was tiny of liking things like dolls. So I was told I could dress like a girl and everything since it makes me more comfortable.” He looked at his feet blushing a bit. “That's all I feel comfortable with telling you right now...sowwy...” He whispered softly.
Looking around a bit slowly he made sure he had grabbed everything, not wanting to leave his things in the restroom for another person to find. He turned back smiling shyly at Jeamesero before holding out his hand to the boy.
“Thanks so much for being understanding and everything. I would really appreciate if you keep my secret by the way. Guess we're even now though. I promise not to tell anyone that you wear make-up. I think it looks cute on you really~” He blinked at his words the blush on his face darkening. “An-anyway...umm...w-we better hurry to class. Wanna lead the way? I don't really remember the way back...”

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Mom, Dad Word Count: ~ Notes: I Think we may be seeing the beginnings of love here~ c;

Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:40 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Okay...’’, Airamyst mumbled and Jeamesero smiled at him as the boy got to his feet and stood there with a weak smile, looking at him. ‘’Sorry I cry so much. I didn't know you would be okay with it. Everyone else I have ever told or who has found out laughed and made fun of me.’’
‘’It’s okay, I would never do that.’’, Jeamesero whispered softly in response, but he wasn’t really sure if the boy had heard his words, since he had whispered them so softly just now. But it didn’t really matter, because Airamyst probably could already tell Jeamesero would never laugh at him for who he was. Never. Because he wasn’t the type of person to do such a horrible thing.
‘’Thanks by the way. F-for making me feel better yet again. Soooo...um...I should tell you a tiny bit of why I dress like this I suppose. I owe you a tiny bit of info since you’re at least taking it better than others. Alright. I was raised as a girl because my mommy and daddy always wanted a girl. I showed a few sighs when I was tiny of liking things like dolls. So I was told I could dress like a girl and everything since it makes me more comfortable.’’, Airamyst spoke and Jeamesero listened to his words, taking them all in carefully. He nodded after Airamyst was done speaking, letting the boy know he had heard and understood him. He didn’t really know what to say though, so he stayed quiet for the time being. After all it seemed like Airamyst wanted to say more to him.
‘’That's all I feel comfortable with telling you right now...sowwy...’’, he said and Jeamesero smiled, nodding again in response. He tried to think of what to say, before opening his mouth and speaking, his words chosen carefully.

‘’That’s okay, I don’t mind. As long as you feel comfortable like this then there’s no need to worry about anything, right? And if you don’t want to tell more right now, then you don’t have to. We don’t know each other for that long yet, so I don’t mind waiting till we’ve grown closer.’’, he said, giggling softly after his words; he felt so big and grownup talking to Airamyst like this; it felt like he was really helping someone with his words.
‘’Thanks so much for being understanding and everything. I would really appreciate if you keep my secret by the way. Guess we're even now though. I promise not to tell anyone that you wear make-up. I think it looks cute on you really~’’, Airamyst said after grabbing all his stuff and putting it in his bag and Jeamesero smiled, eagerly nodding once.
‘’Of course~’’, he said cheerfully, his voice almost turning into a squeal, but he forced it down in his throat. ‘’An-anyway...umm...w-we better hurry to class. Wanna lead the way? I don't really remember the way back...’’
‘’Sure, follow me~’’, he said to Airamyst, grabbing the boy’s arm and pulling him along, out of the boy’s restroom. He first made sure no one would see them coming out before stepping into the hallway and dragging him along behind him. ‘’We have English class now, I know where that is.’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: English class~ Word Count: 544 Notes: Doot, ugly post…
To the school’s hallway.
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Coins : 517

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:09 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun sat there crying and sobbing as Hikaru got to his feet and sat down in front of him. Hikaru pulled Shun's hands away so that he could look in Shun's eyes, holding his face with one hand while getting rid of his tears with the other one. Shun just stared at him in utter silence, the only sound he made was his sobbing. Suddenly Hikaru pulled up Shun's sleeve and before Shun could say anything or protest the sleeve was rolled up, and he followed Hikaru's gaze down to stare at the shifted bloody toilet paper and the cuts. It didn't take long before the sleeve was rolled back down and Shun wanted to pull back his arm but was caught off guard when Hikaru suddenly hugged him.
‘’Takeru... Heh what am I gonna do with you now... When I said I was proud of you I meant it. Every word. You really are strong Takeru. Heh you haven't changed much either. Always trying to take all the blame and all the pain on for yourself.’’, Hikaru said softly and Shun sniffled, trying to stop himself from crying as he listened to the boy's words.
‘’When I say you're strong and that I'm proud of you I mean it a bit different then your probably thinking. I'm not happy about what you've done to your body, but I am proud that your strong enough to stand on your own two feet if need be. To admit your not strong enough to deal with some problems is another thing. It takes a very strong heart to admit you're not strong enough once you've tried your very best. That is why I am proud of you.’’, Hikaru continued and Shun sniffled again, shaking his head; he refused to believe this. Hikaru stood up and suddenly picked up Shun with him, carrying the boy in his arms. Shun stared at him in shock and wanted to be put down, but he was in too much of a daze to say anything. He just stared at Hikaru, not sure what to say or to do anymore.
‘’Sorry but I don't think I'll need your help. Other then cleaning my wounds there's not much more you can do. Plus my best friend needs me. He's needed me for quite a while really and... and I want to be there for him finally...’’, the boy then said and before the nurse could say Anything Hikaru left the office with Shun still in his arms. It seemed like the nurse had something to say, but Shun didn't hear any of her words; all he heard right now was ringing in his ears.

Shun was carried through the hallway of the school and it surprised him that there was no one around here right now to see him like this. He sighed in relief once they entered the boy's restroom and Hikaru put him down in the ground. Shun sat down with his back against the wall and closed his eyes, feeling worn out and just exhausted. Hikaru had just seen his cuts, he had seen them. What else was he going to say to him now, and was he going to do?
‘’Takeru... no wait you wanna be called Shun right?’’, Hikaru asked and Shun looked up at him. Yes, he wanted to be called Shun, by everyone. Yet why didn't he mind Hikaru calling him by his real name like when they were little? He just stared at the ground, before closing his eyes again, not really responding to that question. He felt the boy sit down beside him and suddenly felt his head was on the boy's chest and his hair was being stroked. All that time he kept his eyes closed; his crying had stopped and his breathing had become more calm again, yet he was still upset.
‘’Right just for now. Ta-I mean Shun. Shun... How long have you felt this alone? I'm here now and I want to help. I'm not going to say stop cutting but please speak to me. You can scream, holler, flip me off, and even hit me if you like. No matter what I'm staying here till you okay again. You may speak or not its really all up to you but... I'd really like you to open up like you did when we were younger...’’
Shun took a deep breath and shuddered, opening his eyes again and staring at the wall in front of them. The sickening scent of cleaning supplies used to clean the toilets with filled his nostrils as he sat there quietly, thinking of what to say to Hikaru, first.
‘’I'm sorry about that, Hikaru. I didn't mean to...’’, he began, mentioning the screaming at the boy and flipping the boy off before. He felt tears sting his eyes again but forced them back as he tried to think of what else to say. He didn't know what to tell Hikaru, it was too hard for him to explain why, why he felt so alone, and since when. But once he started speaking it seemed so easy; all the words came flying out of mouth like a waterfall, he spilled it all. All the pain and all the sadness and every emotion he had been dealing with since the moment Hikaru had left him behind. It all came out now.

‘’E-ever since you left me...’’, he began, mentioning the moment since when he had felt so alone and started to feel depressed. The tears finally made their way back and rolled down his cheek slowly and silently, but he didn't sob this time or make sounds of sadness. ‘’You were like a sign of good luck to me... After you left everything in my life went downhill, it changed for the worst...’’
He fell silent again for a moment, sitting there and forcing himself not to let out all emotions he felt, but he still had the need to scream out every little inch of pain he felt inside of him. That horrible mental pain. He didn't care about the physical pain, it was the mental pain that hurt him the most.
‘’My father was an alcoholic, he still is... He used to beat me up, my sister and my mother... Whenever we said or did something he didn't like we would be threatened or hurt by him... I was so scared of him, I felt so alone, that's why I never made friends, I was afraid he would hurt them, too... But when I met you you made my life a little bit better. You gave me something to look forward to, seeing you at school everyday and being able to spend time with you, have fun... But then you left, you moved and disappeared and I never heard of you again until now...’’, Shun said, he paused again, feeling a bit lightheaded all of a sudden, sick. But he knew he had to keep on going and tell Hikaru everything. Everything.
‘’My father never stopped hurting me, my sister and my mother, but he hurt my mother and me the most of all... Mainly because my mother was his so called 'girlfriend' and he felt like he could do to her whatever he wanted to, and he hurt me because he thought I was a wimp and acted like a girl sometimes, because I cried when I was hurt, physically and emotionally. He never stopped threatening me or abusing me, with or without you there to take care of me...’’, Shun continued, he had a hard time to breathe but he knew he had to keep on going. No more hiding, he had to stop hiding from everything and everyone. Hikaru wanted him to be more open again, he was Shun's best friend. Shun had to tell him everything he could remember, everything that pained him so much.
‘’...A year after you were gone my mother turned horribly sick and we went to the doctor's. They said it was her heart; she had terrible heart problems and it could literally kill her if nothing was to be done about it, so they gave her medicines. But by then her heart had already been severely damaged and my father didn't give a shit about it; if I hadn't been the one helping my mother pay for her medicines, she would have died... She stayed at the hospital for long periods of time whenever she had a heart attack or a seizure and I would try my best to care for her, because my father never did... And my twin sister Shanya didn't really care for our mother either, because she was afraid of our father and chose his side all the time just so she wouldn't get hurt... I know it sounds kind of selfish but I didn't blame her, she was afraid. I blamed my father for everything...’’, the boy said, taking another deep breath. More tears rolled down his cheek and he finally began to sob softly, but only slightly. Biting his lip for a moment he took a short break from his story, before continuing.

‘’I barely saw my mother anymore but tried my best to visit her in the hospital as much as I could... Eventually her medicines started to work slightly and she was able to come home again and I started caring for her again, paying stuff for her with the money I earned from my several small jobs. All my money went out to her, never myself. However, my mother was still horribly sick and she would never heal completely again, the doctor told me... My father kept on hurting me and even tried to hurt my mother more, but I always stepped in between to take the beating and the blame. I grew quiet and depressed and never spoke to anyone at school. That's when I started... when I started... c-cutting... I couldn't take it anymore, all the mental pain... I wanted to forget about it, so I turned to cutting. I had no other outlet, no other way to forget... And I became more and more depressed... and then, before I went to school, one morning... I was so terrified of going because people called me arrogant, because I never spoke to them, I was terrified because of the bullies there... I got chest pains from panicking and worrying so much and I just collapsed, and my sister Shanya took me to the hospital because my dad had a hangover and was too lazy to bring me there... And my mother couldn't bring me because she still needed to rest. The doctor told me I had problems with my heart, the same my mother had, so they gave me medicines; with me they had found out about it in time, so I didn't need to worry about my heart being damaged a lot already. Still, it sucked so much to have the same sickness as my mother... I began to feel useless and weak, like I couldn't take care of her anymore...’’

His eyes were extremely dull, as if this was the worst part of all. He fell silent again and stared at the ground, it seemed like his mind was somewhere else. He crossed his arms, rubbing both his arms with his hands like he was trying to comfort himself, or like he was just rubbing the sore places on his arms.
However, as soon as he seemed to catch his breath after telling this whole story, the dullness in his eyes begin to fade and he started moving slowly, turning his head to look up at Hikaru. It appeared like he was feeling a little bit better.
‘’After meeting my mother's secret lover, outside her relationship with my father, I got to meet Mustafa and Jeamesero, my two younger half brothers. Jeamesero was the one you met today during lunch break... Jeamesero isn't his real name, he wanted me to call him like that so I did, and that's when I too decided to change my name. That's how people got to calling me Shun. When I was able to go to high school Jeamesero's father paid for me, so I was able to come to this school together with Jeames. I had to leave my mother behind, but at least I was making a few friends again and I had found a new person to talk with. Though, Jeames doesn't know about my depression and the cutting, all he knows about is my abusive father and my sick mother...’’, he said, taking once again a deep breath and closing his eyes for a moment. That was the story, that was all he could and wanted to tell Hikaru, there wasn't anything more he could add. He felt relieved, however, he started crying again, louder than before when he tried to keep it all in a bit, because he had now told everything, and he just felt so relieved it was all out. It now felt like he had the right to cry over something.
‘’I... I've missed you... so... much...’’, he whispered, wiping at his eyes for a moment before sniffling again; he had cried every little last tear he could manage. His eyes were now dried out, he felt hollow inside, yet he felt relieved, as well. ‘’Thank you... for coming back... Hikaru...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: His father, his mother, his sister, his half brothers Mustafa and Jeamesero, Yamato (Jeamesero's and Mustafa's father) Word count: 2236 Notes: LONGESRT POST EVER ALL BOW TO THE POST QUEEN! <333
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Coins : 558

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:31 am

Hikaru sighed softly as he waited for the boy to hopefully speak. He was sure this all went farther back then today, and really wasn't sure he wanted to know how long Shun had been cutting, but still he would force himself to heard it if he had too. He was tired of running and tired of backing down from everything he loved and cared for. All his life things had been snatched from his hands and finally for the first time in his life he was willing to fight for something.
“I'm sorry about that, Hikaru. I didn't mean to...”
Hkaru pulled himself from his daze and thoughts as he heard the boy finally start to speak. He opened his mouth to say something but thought again and closed is quickly. He didn't want to scare the boy and cause him to grow quiet again. Slowly he continued to brush his hand thru Shun's soft hair as he listened to the boy continue.
“E-ever since you left me... You were like a sigh of good luck to me... After you left everything in my life went downhill, it changed for the worst... My father was an alcoholic, he still is... He used to beat me up, my sister and my mother... Whenever we said or did something he didn't like we would be threatened or hurt by him... I was so scared of him, I felt so alone, that's why I never made friends, I was afraid he would hurt them, too... But when I met you, you made my life a little bit better. You gave me something to look forward to, seeing you at school everyday and being able to spend time with you, have fun... But then you left, you moved and disappeared and I never heard of you again until now... My father never stopped hurting me, my sister and my mother, but he hurt my mother and me the most of all... Mainly because my mother was his so called 'girlfriend' and he felt like he could do to her whatever he wanted to, and he hurt me because he thought I was a wimp and acted like a girl sometimes, because I cried when I was hurt, physically and emotionally. He never stopped threatening me or abusing me, with or without you there to take care of me...”
Hikaru felt tears slowly trail down his face as he tried to keep them from flowing. He knew he must look like a baby but really he was so happy Shun was speaking. His words caused Hikaru's chest to ache though. He knew it wasn't his fault but hearing Shun speak of him leaving the boy without a word hurt him badly. He never asked to and had fought every step of the way to get back with him. Shun was like a sense of security to Hikaru though the boy would never admit it. He was something the boy felt he needed always.

Hikaru hear the boy take a few deep breath and he took a few shaky ones himself, trying desperately to calm his body down. His tears and breathing see, to spiral out of control and hated how weak he must look.
“...A year after you were gone my mother turned horribly sick and we went to the doctor's. They said it was her heart; she had terrible heart problems and it could literally kill her if nothing was to be done about it, so they gave her medicines. But by then her heart had already been severely damaged and my father didn't give a shit about it; if I hadn't been the one helping my mother pay for her medicines, she would have died... She stayed at the hospital for long periods of time whenever she had a heart attack or a seizure and I would try my best to care for her, because my father never did... And my twin sister Shanya didn't really care for our mother either, because she was afraid of our father and chose his side all the time just so she wouldn't get hurt... I know it sounds kind of selfish but I didn't blame her, she was afraid. I blamed my father for everything...
I barely saw my mother anymore but tried my best to visit her in the hospital as much as I could... Eventually her medicines started to work slightly and she was able to come home again and I started caring for her again, paying stuff for her with the money I earned from my several small jobs. All my money went out to her, never myself. However, my mother was still horribly sick and she would never heal completely again, the doctor told me... My father kept on hurting me and even tried to hurt my mother more, but I always stepped in between to take the beating and the blame. I grew quiet and depressed and never spoke to anyone at school. That's when I started... when I started... c-cutting... I couldn't take it anymore, all the mental pain... I wanted to forget about it, so I turned to cutting. I had no other outlet, no other way to forget... And I became more and more depressed... and then, before I went to school, one morning... I was so terrified of going because people called me arrogant, because I never spoke to them, I was terrified because of the bullies there... I got chest pains from panicking and worrying so much and I just collapsed, and my sister Shanya took me to the hospital because my dad had a hangover and was too lazy to bring me there... And my mother couldn't bring me because she still needed to rest. The doctor told me I had problems with my heart, the same my mother had, so they gave me medicines; with me they had found out about it in time, so I didn't need to worry about my heart being damaged a lot already. Still, it sucked so much to have the same sickness as my mother... I began to feel useless and weak, like I couldn't take care of her anymore...”

Hikaru heard the boy fall silent and wrapped his arms around Shun. He hugged the boy very tightly now afraid if he let go they would be separated again. All the things that had happened to Shun made him sick to his stomach but he understood where the boy was coming from. Though one tiny thing was trailing around in Hikaru's mind and causing him to think. 'He... He hasn't said anything about... About being force upon... Like me... God I can't tell him my past but if I don't it won't be fair...' He closed his eyes and laid his cheek on Shuns hair letting his tears drop onto the boys head. '...I can't... He'll think I'm sick... God he'll leave me I know he will... All the... The stuff that was done to me...' Panic rose in his chest and he coughed. He was putting a load of strain on his weak lungs and wasn't sure were he had left his inhaler.
“After meeting my mother's secret lover, outside her relationship with my father, I got to meet Mustafa and Jeamesero, my two younger half brothers. Jeamesero was the one you met today during lunch break... Jeamesero isn't his real name, he wanted me to call him like that so I did, and that's when I too decided to change my name. That's how people got to calling me Shun. When I was able to go to high school Jeamesero's father paid for me, so I was able to come to this school together with Jeames. I had to leave my mother behind, but at least I was making a few friends again and I had found a new person to talk with. Though, Jeames doesn't know about my depression and the cutting, all he knows about is my abusive father and my sick mother... I... I've missed you... so... much... Thank you... for coming back... Hikaru...”
Hikaru finally heard Shun grow quiet again and felt him shift around next to him. Since the boy seemed done Hikaru felt like he should say something about himself but fear and panic still gripped at him. His was just as bad but he felt that his was a lot dirtier and that Shun might not want to hear. Worse that Shun might look down on him in disgust or pity. Neither was something he wanted. After being quiet for a few minutes he felt he had to at least say something about Shun's past.

Hugging Shun still and rubbing Shun back softly he whispered. “It's okay Shun... I'm sorry you ever had to go thru all that bull crap. That's more then any child or even grown up should have to deal with. The kind of amazing, loving boy you are, you didn't deserve any of that. God I wish I had been there... I tried but my grandfather... He... I couldn't...”
Fear gripped at him hard again and he shivered at the memories filling his every thought. He didn't know what to do. He really really wanted to make things fair and tell Shun something but he wasn't sure where to start.
He took a deep breath and decided to force himself to speak, starting from the beginning just like Shun. 'Please don't get disgusted please don't get disgusted...' Was what ran through his mind contently. “Tak-I mean Shun. I... um... t-to be fair I... I... please don't get disgusted with me... please... If you don't wanna hear then just shut me out or tell me to be quiet but...” Hot fast tears flooded down his cheeks again as he suddenly felt the need to puke.
Hikaru started coughing again and his weak lungs burned with need for air but he once more ignored it and started forcing out his story. “I-I was... M-my mother was a only child with amazing musical talents. She took after her grandfather in every aspect. Since it was so rare and still is to find a person who is so naturally good at music in every shape and form, her grandfather decided to... to mate with her to create a person with the same amazing gift.”
He hiccupped and wiped at his eyes quickly before continuing, the words spilling out without him even trying to stop them anymore. “Th-that's how I was made. But incest always comes with a great cost... I have a very very weak body. My lungs have never worked very well so running has always been a painful experience for me... I get sick all the time too... But I was born with music flowing thru my veins. I can pick up anything to do with music almost instantly. Not to mention I have a angelic voice.”

Hikaru coughed again covering his mouth and wheezing badly. Once he pulled his hand away he saw a few spots of blood. Quickly he wiped it on his shirt not sure if Shun had seen it or not. He continued talking though to take his mind off the burning pain in his chest.
“Any-anyways... My mother died just a short while after my birth and I was forced to stay alone in a dark room for hours and years until my great-grandfather or father really... He found out I had musical gifts just like my mother and him so as a reward I was aloud to go into public school and make one friend. Though after I made a friend and started to spend time with you he jerked me out and said it was causing me to lose focus... I was told I was never aloud to see you again... Ever... Needless to say I fought with him every step of the way. So almost every night I was beaten and abused and starved and screamed at until finally I stopped speaking and doing anything all together... Though it still continued and he even found out something he said was very wrong with me... He found out one night after a show I did where I preformed for almost eight hours, that I... I was gay...”
Taking a shaky painful breath Hikaru grew quiet. This was what he had a problem with. He wasn't sure how Shun would take it. Hikaru's face darkened a very deep red and he bit his lip pulling away from Shun. He wrapped his own arms around his body and hugged himself tightly as he spoke. “He... He raped me... Behind the stage... God it hurt so bad the first time and there was blood everywhere. I had to get stiches the next day and everything...”
The boy closed his eyes as pain and embarrassment filled his face. This was it. He had to finish what he started. No matter how bad he felt it hurting him or how scared he was for Shun's reaction he had to finish his story. “It didn't end there... Heh wish it had... He forced himself on me every few days if not everyday... He hasn't for a few weeks now but Takeru... It's... It hasn't even been one month since... since he... he c-c-ca-ca-cam... in... in-inside m-my...m-m-my...” Hikaru shook his head as his voice broke. He sobbed loudly and flew into a coughing fit once more. Hikaru gasped for air and a few times appeared to stop breathing all together. He reached into his pockets and searched for his inhaler, desperate for air to fill his lungs.
Once he couldn't find it he looked up to see his bag he had dropped next to Shun's leg and he pointed to it. He tried to speak but all that came out was a loud cough and blood that fell onto the floor. He laid his head on Shuns lap and looked up at the boy before managing out a few words of help. “A-a-asth...thm-ma... at-t-tack.. n-n...need-d... inh-h-haler...”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Grandfather Word Count: ~ Notes: Super post~ Wonder how Shun will react to Hikaru's past~ Oh and Shun hurry and help Hikaru before he passes out from lack of air. His body is too weak so you'll need to help him use the inhaler now since he was to stubborn to use it when he could himself... -.-

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:45 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun was done talking, finally, and he felt so relieved after telling Hikaru this whole story, it felt like he weight had been lifted from him, like he could breathe again. He still cried pretty badly but his sobs were dying down. He looked at Hikaru, hoping he hadn't scared the boy that much with his story. It seemed like Hikaru was in thought for a moment before he started speaking.
‘’It's okay Shun... I'm sorry you ever had to go thru all that bull crap. That's more then any child or even grown up should have to deal with. The kind of amazing, loving boy you are, you didn't deserve any of that. God I wish I had been there... I tried but my grandfather... He... I couldn't...’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked at him in worry, not sure what the boy was going on about, but it felt like he should know, being Hikaru's best friend, in a way to help him feel better.
‘’You... you can call me Takeru is you like... I don't care...’’, he whispered, smiling weakly at Hikaru. He wanted to ask the boy what was wrong but he didn't have to, Hikaru already started speaking.
‘’Tak-I mean Shun. I... um... t-to be fair I... I... please don't get disgusted with me... please... If you don't wanna hear then just shut me out or tell me to be quiet but...’’, the boy started and Shun smiled weakly again, shaking his head. He scooted a bot closer to Hikaru, feeling like the boy needed comfort; right now it was Hikaru who needed help and someone that would listen to him. ‘’I would never think you are disgusting, even not when you picked your nose in front of me and ate the booger....’’, Shun thought, he felt like giggling to his thoughts but forced it down in his throat. He stayed close to Hikaru, his finger's almost touching the boy's as he sat there and waited for him to continue speaking, listening carefully.

‘’I-I was... M-my mother was an only child with amazing musical talents. She took after her grandfather in every aspect. Since it was so rare and still is to find a person who is so naturally good at music in every shape and form, her grandfather decided to... to mate with her to create a person with the same amazing gift. Th-that's how I was made. But incest always comes with a great cost... I have a very very weak body. My lungs have never worked very well so running has always been a painful experience for me... I get sick all the time too... But I was born with music flowing thru my veins. I can pick up anything to do with music almost instantly. Not to mention I have an angelic voice.’’, Hikaru continued to speak and Shun looked at him, the worry in his eyes growing worse. Still, he wanted to hear more, he wanted to hear everything Hikaru wanted to say, everything that was bothering the boy.
He heard the boy cough and saw him wipe something on his shirt and on his shirt he saw a faint red color. Shun's heart skipped a beat and began to feel sick to his stomach, worrying about Hikaru; seemed like telling this story about his past made his weak body grow even weaker. Shun didn't want that to happen to the poor boy, he had already been through enough shit.
‘’Any-anyways... My mother died just a short while after my birth and I was forced to stay alone in a dark room for hours and years until my great-grandfather or father really... He found out I had musical gifts just like my mother and him so as a reward I was aloud to go into public school and make one friend. Though after I made a friend and started to spend time with you he jerked me out and said it was causing me to lose focus... I was told I was never aloud to see you again... Ever... Needless to say I fought with him every step of the way. So almost every night I was beaten and abused and starved and screamed at until finally I stopped speaking and doing anything all together... Though it still continued and he even found out something he said was very wrong with me... He found out one night after a show I did where I preformed for almost eight hours, that I... I was gay...’’

‘’He... He raped me... Behind the stage... God it hurt so bad the first time and there was blood everywhere. I had to get stitches the next day and everything... It didn't end there... Heh wish it had... He forced himself on me every few days if not everyday... He hasn't for a few weeks now but Takeru... It's... It hasn't even been one month since... since he... he c-c-ca-ca-cam... in... in-inside m-my...m-m-my...’’, Hikaru said, he stopped speaking after this however and suddenly fell into a coughing fit, and Shun stared at him in shock, afraid something was really wrong with the boy. ‘’H-Hika... Hikaru...?’’
Suddenly Hikaru pointed at his bag which laid beside Shun and he tried to speak, but all that came out was another coughing fit and even blood. Shun's eyes widened in utter terror as he saw the blood and felt the boy's head drop on his lap.
‘’A-a-asth...thm-ma... at-t-tack.. n-n...need-d... inh-h-haler...’’, Hikaru said and Shun realized what he had to do. He nodded quickly and turned to Hikaru's bag, opening it and searching through it for the boy's inhaler. When he found it after what seemed like forever to him, he turned around to Hikaru and grabbed the boy's head, pulling him up and placing him against the wall, bringing the inhaler to Hikaru's mouth and pushing the button.
He took a deep shuddering breath and noticed his hands trembling. He carefully grabbed Hikaru's hand and opened it, resting the inhaler in his hand sitting down beside the boy. He started crying again but wiped the tears away, reaching for Hikaru's head again and pulling him back down on his lap, stroking the boy's hair.
‘’Damn it Hikaru, you need to be more careful... If you feel like you need you inhaler, use it. Don't wait till the very end... You scared me... I was worried about you... Don't do that ever again...’’, Shun said and he sighed, still feeling his body tremble and shake so much.
‘’You had it even worse than me, damn it... I'm sorry for rambling about my past so much, you clearly had it worse than me, I can't even imagine how your life would have been...’’, he whispered, not really sure if he made any sense. He took another deep breath, smiling weakly at Hikaru. ‘’But I don't think you're disgusting, not at all. You didn't ask for any of this, it wasn't your fault, your grandfather did this to you... I don't mind you're gay, you are my best friend and you deserve so much better than all this shit you've been through, you deserve way much better than I do...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Hikaru's grandfather Word count: 1196 Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:23 am

Hikaru gasped for air, chest burning with pain. He started to panic that even his inhaler wouldn't be enough to help him. Tears slowly fell down his cheeks again as he begged in his mind for his lungs to ease up just enough for him to grab his inhaler.
He heard the faint sound of someone digging through something and looked around blurry eyed trying to figure out if it was Shun looking or not. It seemed very far away for some reason though.
Suddenly he felt something grab his head and pull himup against the wall. Hikaru felt the inhaler come up and into his moouth before someone, he was pretty sure Shun, pushed the button on it. Cold air mixed with medicine flooded into his lungs and he gasped at it, greedly sucking in all the air he could.
Hikaru wiped at his eyes and saw Shun crying in front of him, gently placing the inhaler in his hand, before stroking the boys hair.
“Damn it Hikaru, you need to be more careful... If you feel like you need your inhaler, use it. Don't wait till the very end... You scared me... I was worried about you... Don't do that ever again...”

Hikaru couldn't speak to say okay so instead he slowly nodded his head, his body still shaking from the lack of air. He quickly brought the inhaler in his hand up to his mouth and pushed the button again, starting to find it easier to breath again.
He panted heavily, tears of relief flowing from his eyes as the pain in his chest faded a bit. “S-sorry...” He whispered inbetween breaths as he looked up into Shun's eyes.
“You had it even worse than me, damn it... I'm sorry for rambling about my past so much, you clearly had it worse than me, I can't even imagine how your life would have been...”
Hikaru shook his head desperately trying to form words to tel Shun how wrong he was. He felt like Shun would have had it so much better if he hadn't disappeared. If he had been there and turned his grandfather in a long time ago.
“But I don't think you digusting, not at all. You didn't ask for any of this, it wasn't your fault, your grandfather did this to you... I don't mind you're gay, you are my best friend and you deserve so much better then all this shit you've been through, you deserve way much better than I do...”
Hikaru wiped at his face with his shirt, taking away the sweat and tears as well as the tiny speces of blood. Slowly he reached up and grabbed Shun's hand before lowering it and smiling weakly at the boy. “No... No you had it just as bad if not worse. I was beaten because my body was weak and I was weak... If I had done something before six years passed you wouldn't have been alone for so long, man.”

He took his inhaler and looked it over, a sad look of shame passing in his eyes at having to reliy so heavily on others and medicine to help him live. Shaking his head he placed it into his pocket before turning back to Shun. “Your life was worse since you were forced to grow up so fast. Your family really didn't know what they had for all the years I wanted to see you again...”
Hikaru blinked back tears not wanting to cry again though he was sure he didn't have many left anyway. He raised one hand to Shun's face and smiled warmly as he stroked the boys cheek. “You didn't deserve any of what you got. Your such a sweet hearted and caring boy that I'm shocked anyone would want to hurt you. It makes me sick to my stomach... That people are... That evil to... you...” Slowly he let his voice trail off as he looked into Shuns eyes.
He blinked a few times very slowly and sighed and he brought his hand down to Shun's chin. He placed two fingers on it and raised Shun's head so that he was level with his. Hikaru's eyes glazed over and he smiled, in a daze, before slowly leaning towards the boy.
He closed his eyes and gently placed his lips against Shuns, barely touching but still softly kissing the boy. He sighed into the kiss, taking his other hand and running it though Shun's soft hair.
After a minute passed Hikaru's eyes flew open all of the sudden and he pulled away from Shun quickly, face darkening all over again. “I-I-I... I um... S-sorry... T-T-Takeru...”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Grandfather Word Count: ~ Notes: Daymn Hikaru that kiss~ <33

Back to top Go down
Roki

Coins : 562

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:08 am

Roki whimpered softly hugging his knee to his chest. he was even more confused now. He wasn't sure when he had gone but he had never done it before. At least not since he was a toddler around two to three years old.
Suddenly heard Mika move and he looked up to see the boy scooting over to sit next to him. He felt arms wrap around him into a tight hug and he blinked a few times in confusion.
“It's okay, It's okay. You didn't do it on purpose...”
Roki nodded slowly and closed his eyes, laying his head on the boys shoulder as he felt his back being rubbed. He sighed and nuzzled Mika, wrapping his own arms around Mika into a hug as well. As he felt the boy rock him he heard him speak again.
“It's okay, really. No one knows, only me, and I won't tell anyone, okay? Do you wanna go to the restroom or do you wanna stay here or- what do you want to do, Roki?”
Roki pulled back from the boy so that he could look up at Mika. He rubbed his eyes, taking away the tears and forced himself to stand up. He smiled shyly and nodded before grabbing Mika's hand. “Let's go to the bathroom first. I... I gotta clean up...”
He grabbed his backpack and silently thanked himself for packing his sports clothes. He knew they weren't really for inside the school but he make them do for now.
Quickly Roki pulled Mika along behind him down the hallway towards the bathroom. Normally he would have said something more and tried to have a conversion, but his mind was on other things.

As they closed in on the restroom Roki couldn't help but feel like something Mika had said earlier that day was right. He was acting like a child. He had been all day and now that this had happened.
He stopped in front of the door and looked at he ground as a few tears fell to the floor. “I promise to do better, Nii Nii. Sorry I haven't acted much like a growed up. Epically after... after wetting myself back there...”
He hugged Mika tightly, burying his face into the boys shirt. He shook his head and wiped his tears and sadly snot on Mika's shirt before looking up at the boy, a light blush on his face. “I pwomise to go to class after this and let you go to class after I get cleaned up. I'll be a good baby brother I swear to it.”
Without another word or waiting for an answer from the boy he turned around and grabbed the door knob, but it didn't budge.
Roki stared in confusion and grabbed it with both hands pulling and pushing on the door before it finally came open. He fell backwards in the door way and sniffled wiping the last of his sobbing away from his face.
He looked up and found the two boys from earlier in the school's cafeteria sitting in the floor. He noticed they were killing and stuck out his tongue before shaking his head and holding his hands out. “Ewwwww... Nii Nii...” He looked up at the boy and whispered in disgust. “Why they kissing? It's yucky when adults kiss isn't it?”
Suddenly Roki heard the boy pull away from the other and stutter something before he looked back. He blinked a few times not sure what to say until he remembered why he had come there. Quickly without saying a word he pushed himself up off the ground and took off into one of the stalls. “Sorry gotta go excuse me...” He whispered before shutting the door.

Addressed: Mika, Shun (kinda), Hikaru (kinda) Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Woop Roki and Mika caught Hikaru kissing Shun now fun will start~ XD

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student

Coins : 231

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:04 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Let's go to the bathroom first. I... I gotta clean up...’’, Roki said and Mikazaru nodded. He watched how to younger boy got to his feet and he too got up, standing by the boy. Roki grabbed his hand and started dragging him along through the hallway, over a boy's restroom. Mikazaru wanted to open the door when they reached the restroom but suddenly Roki stopped and so Mikazaru looked at him in confusion, stopping as well. ‘’I promise to do better, Nii Nii. Sorry I haven't acted much like a growed up. Epically after... after wetting myself back there... I pwomise to go to class after this and let you go to class after I get cleaned up. I'll be a good baby brother I swear to it.’’, the boy said as he buried his face in Mikazaru's shirt and left snot and tears on it.
Mikazaru swallowed, a bit disgusted, but he wouldn't want to show it; Roki was having a hard time right now and Mikazaru had to be there for him; he couldn't make it worse.
‘’It's okay. You're acting like a child because you still are one. You're only thirteen, you will grow out sooner of it than you will realize.’’, Mikazaru said, a weak smile on his face as he patted the boy's head.
Roki turned around and started turning the door handle of the restroom but the door didn't seem to open, like it was locked from the inside. Roki grabbed it with both hands now and started pulling and pushing on the door. It finally opened after his actions and the boy fell backwards. Mikazaru hoped he was okay, but it seemed like Roki wasn't in too much pain and able to stand. The kid looked around the door and a look of disgust on his face made Mikazaru stare at him in confusion.
‘’What's wrong, Roki?’’, he asked as he waited for a response from the younger boy. He walked up next to him and looked into the restroom, following Roki's gaze.
‘’Ewwwww... Nii Nii... Why they kissing? It's yucky when adults kiss isn't it?’’, Roki suddenly asked and Mikazaru saw what the boy was talking about.

On the ground sat two boys, indeed kissing like Roki had told him. When Mikazaru noticed one of the boys was the one he had bumped into earlier, the very handsome one he had gotten a slight crush on, his heart skipped a beat. He began to feel sick to his stomach, a weird feeling in his chest. ‘’So he does like boys? How long have those two been together...? Why hadn't I seen that other boy with him before...?’’, Mikazaru thought, a headache starting up.
The other boy pulled back from the kiss and stuttered something to Mikazaru's crush, but Mikazaru didn't hear these words because his mind was way somewhere else. He just stared at them in silence, eyes big in shock; why did he suddenly feel like this? He didn't even know that boy's name yet so why did he bother so much about this?
‘’Sorry gotta go excuse me...’’, Roki said as he moved past Mikazaru and into the restroom, taking one of the stalls and locking it. Mikazaru stood there waiting for him in the doorway, hands in his pockets. He still stared at the two boys and when he realized that he blushed slightly and looked away, at the ground.
‘’Um sorry, don't mind me... I'm just waiting for that boy...’’, he mumbled, mentioning Roki. He didn't know what else to say and felt rather awkward, so he opened his mouth and started speaking random sentences, sentences he regret saying after he realized he had said them. ‘’So um, hey, I'm Mika... and you are...?’’, he asked, lifting his hand as if he wanted to wave at them. Feeling ashamed he bit his lip and looked away again, thinking, before asking the most stupid thing he had ever asked before. ‘’So um... how long have you two been together?’’
He yelped at his own words in shock and rubbed the back of his head, chuckling nervously. ‘’Oh um, I'm sorry... Just... don't mind me... I will shut up now...’’

Addressed: Roki, Hikaru, Shun Mentioned: Roki, Hikaru, Shun Word Count: 701 Notes: Mika is making a fool of himself .3.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Akumakina @ DeviantART
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:31 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’No... No you had it just as bad if not worse. I was beaten because my body was weak and I was weak... If I had done something before six years passed you wouldn't have been alone for so long, man.’’, Hikaru said but Shun shook his head, refusing to agree with the boy. He didn't have it worse than Hikaru in any way. He was beaten up by his alcoholic father and his mother had been sick, yes, but Hikaru had never been able to meet his mother and his own grandfather was his father, the man had raped him. Hoe could Hikaru still say Shun had had it worse than him? That made no sense at all.
Shun watched how Hikaru put his inhaler back in his pocket and he swallowed, feeling so bad for the boy; Hikaru really didn't deserve all of this. He didn't want the boy to be sick or in pain, it made him feel horrible and like he was a useless friend.
‘’Your life was worse since you were forced to grow up so fast. Your family really didn't know what they had for all the years I wanted to see you again...’’, Hikaru said and suddenly he rested his hand on Shun's cheek and stroked it, looking the boy in the eyes. Shun stared at him, not sure how to respond to this action. ‘’You didn't deserve any of what you got. Your such a sweethearted and caring boy and I'm shocked anyone would want to hurt you. It makes me sick to my stomach... That people are... That evil to... you...’’
‘’Hikaru? Are you... okay...?’’, Shun thought, but the words never escaped his mouth. He watched how Hikaru stared at him and suddenly leaned in, closing his eyes and kissing Shun's lips. Shun's eyes widened in shock for a moment before he nervously swallowed the uncomfortable feeling down and closed his eyes as well, trying to relax. He felt the boy's hand going through his hair and he suddenly felt very calm, like he had the feeling he was safe. He wanted to lick Hikaru's lips with his tongue but pulled back before he was able to do that, thoughts running through his head. What was he doing? Why were they kissing? Did Hikaru like him as more than a friend? Did he like Hikaru?
After a moment Hikaru pulled back and Shun opened his eyes in a daze, blinking a few times in confusion as he stared at Hikaru, not sure what to say. He opened his mouth but no words came out, so he shut it again, staring in silence. ‘’I-I-I... I um... S-sorry... T-T-Takeru...’’, Hikaru stuttered and Shun blushed in response, he couldn't take his eyes off of the boy, like he was in shock.

‘’Um... u-um... uuh... It's okay... I don't mind...’’, was all he could bring out, feeling really uneasy and awkward all of a sudden. Had this been supposed to happen?
Right at that moment a boy came in and Shun looked up to see him rush over to one of the stalls. It was a young boy from around thirteen a fourteen, most likely a freshman.
‘’Sorry gotta go excuse me...’’, the boy said before locking himself into the stall and Shun stared in confusion, before realizing what just had happened; that they had been busted. At the thought his blush grew bigger and he stared at the ground nervously. When he realized someone around their age was standing in the doorway Shun felt like screaming out in fear, but he kept it all down. Looking at the other boy in the doorway he understood the boy was almost just as startled and nervous as Shun, and probably Hikaru, as well.
‘’Um sorry, don't mind me... I'm just waiting for that boy...’’, the boy said and Shun nodded at his words, staring at him in a daze; he really wanted to be able to disappear right now, but that was impossible. ‘’So um, hey, I'm Mika... and you are...?’’, the boy asked and Shun glancing at Hikaru with fear in his eyes.
‘’So um... how long have you two been together? Oh um, I'm sorry... Just... don't mind me... I will shut up now...’’, the boy called Mika said this time and Shun looked at him, an unnerving feeling in his chest still.
‘’I-It's okay... I'm Shun...’’, he finally said, before looking at Hikaru and back to Mika, and once back to Hikaru again; a weak smile formed on his lips after he rolled the boy's last question through his head. He wasn't sure why he was smiling though, he still felt as ashamed and nervous as ever. He kept on looking at Hikaru as he searched for an answer. ‘’And I... I don't know...’’

Addressed: Hikaru, Mikazaru Mentioned: Roki Word count: 801 Notes: Well this is going great. xD
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Hikaru blushed darkly not sure what to say or do. He had already figured it was too late to say it was a joke so he had to think of something, but words escaped him.
“Um... u-um... uhh... It's okay... I don't mind...”
Hikaru blinked a bit confused by Shun's words but before he could ask or say anything he heard the sound of foot steps and looked up to see a younger boy rush into one of the stall.
“Sorry gotta go excuse me...”
Hikaru blinked and looked at Shun in confusion. “But I locked the door...” he muttered in thought before turning to the door way. He found the door was indeed open and another boy around his and Shun's age was standing there. He looked a bit emberssed himself and nervous.
Suddenly Hikaru realized that he had kissed Shun and these boys had seen it. He wasn't sure how long they had been there and his face burned as he swallowed and looked at the ground.
“Um sorry, don't mind me.. I'm just waiting for that boy...”
He slowly up to see Shun was no happier then he was about being seen kissing. He felt really bad and wasn't even sure if Shun wanted it. 'Damn it why did I do that! Fucking idiot! God can't do anything right, can't control my own body, can't keep a secret... Secret!' He sat up quickl realizing they must know he was gay now.
Hikaru shook his head. He hadn't wanted that. He didn't want it to be like his last school and his home where everyone had made fun of him. After all he knew he was different, knew others despised people like him. 'God no its over! I'm gonna lose Shun again and have to go somewhere else and I probaby have already lost Shun and... and... Why am I so stupid!?'

“So um, hey, I'm Mika... and you are... So um... how long have you two been together? Oh um, I'm sorry... Just... don't mind me... I will shut up now...”
Hikaru didn't bother looking at the boy and he stared at the floor, hugging himself tightly. He felt very sick suddenly and nervous. It was like he would throw up any second and he hated the feeling.
“I-It's okay... I'm Shun... And I... I don't know...”
Hikaru sighed and forced himself to look at Shun, before speaking in a very soft whisper. “God I'm so sorry, Takeru... I didn't mean to I don't know what's wrong with me today... I'm a fucking idiot....”
Hikaru stood up slowly, pushing himself to his feet.
He looked at the boy named Mika before speaking. “Name's Hikaru... Sorry you had to see that...” he felt tears flood to his eyes and he shook his head wiping at them. He really was surprised he had any tears left at all as much as he had cried over the last hour.
“Takeru... I... I'm sorry... I know you didn't want that and probaby didn't like it... Fucking digusting is what I am... If I was more like when we were younger and didn't actually love you-” His eyes widened in terror at his words. He had said it. He really wasn't even sure but the words had just fallen out.
Without another word he grabbed up his bag and took off, shoving past Mika. 'It's over! Damn it it's all over! What happened to my control? Damn it why? Got to hide! Got to hide! What's the point now though he already knows!'
Hikaru rushed out down the hall towards the outside, towards his dorm. “Fuck me its all over now! It's all over...” He whispered to himself as tears rushed from his face and flew out behind him.

Addressed: Shun, Mika Mentioned: Roki Word Count: ~ Notes: Took so long and it sucks... ;_;

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:53 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

The two boys seemed really embarrassed and Mikazaru swallowed, guessing he had made the two feel so uncomfortable. Neither of them were speaking, answering his questions, so he felt rather left out and alone. But yeah, he guessed that was all his and Roki's fault since they sort of had sneaked up on these two kissing, so he more and more started blaming himself as the seconds passed by.
‘’I-It's okay... I'm Shun... And I... I don't know...’’, the hot boy finally said, giving out his name. He finally spoke back to Mikazaru and didn't seem mad at all, just a bit startled, and Mikazaru let out a sigh of relief. However, the other boy sitting in front of Shun still seemed the most embarrassed as he got up and looked at Mikazaru. Mikazaru swallowed in response, not sure how to react to the look in the boy's eyes, to see the boy stare at him.
‘’Name's Hikaru... Sorry you had to see that...’’, was all he said and it seemed like he was ready to start crying; once again Mikazaru felt horrible, like this was all his fault. He didn't know what to say or do, he felt so stupid, so he just stood there, worried and scared. The boy called Hikaru turned to Shun and spoke again, and his words shocked Mikazaru horribly. Though, his words even seemed to shock himself.
‘’Takeru... I... I'm sorry... I know you didn't want that and probably didn't like it... Fucking disgusting is what I am... If I was more like when we were younger and didn't actually love you-’’, he said, and cut himself off there. He indeed seemed shocked about his own words and grabbed up his bag, moving past Mikazaru and sort of pushing him aside. Mikazaru reached out his hand for the boy but pulled it back, feeling like he shouldn't touch him. ‘’I'm so-’’
He couldn't finish his sentence, because Hikaru was gone already. Now it was only him and Shun, and Roki who was still hiding in one of the stalls, whatever he was doing there.

‘’Well that went... bad. Very awkward...’’, Mikazaru thought and he turned his head to look at Shun, shyly rubbing the back of his head. He finally realized he was alone with the handsome boy and he swallowed, his heart skipping a beat as he began to feel nervous, sick to his stomach. ‘’I... I'm alone with him... I'm alone with him. Shun. What if he doesn't like that Hikaru? I mean, it sounded like their kiss was an accident... What if he doesn't like Hikaru? Will I have a chance with him? I don't really know him yet, but somehow it feels we're connected... I need to get to know him better. I need to talk to him. Mika, say something! Something clever!’’
‘’Um... um... I'm sorry...’’, he managed to push out of this throat, feeling rather shy and nervous still. The words got stuck in his throat, he needed to think of something good to say and quick, a good conversation starter. ‘’Was this my fault...?’’, he asked, feeling stupid for asking it. But it was the only thing that came to his mind at the moment.
‘’I um...’’, he mumbled again, before slowly walking over to Shun and sitting down in front of him, blushing badly as he stared at the ground. ‘’Wanna hang out after school? Unless you need to go after that Hikaru boy and see him... That's fine,’’
‘’What am I saying!? That's totally not fine! Why did I give him that idea? No he will go after that boy and I won't have another chance to talk to him. I'm stupid...!’’, he thought, afraid and worried. He rubbed the back of his head again, feeling like a total idiot. ‘’Soooo... after school? Or we could see each other during lunch break tomorrow, whatever you say...’’

Addressed: Hikaru (one sentence), Shun Mentioned: Roki Word Count: 651 Notes: Mika is trying, Mika is trying to ask him out by simply wanting to see him XD GO MIKA, WOOO! :D

Akumakina @ DeviantART
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:25 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun had answered the boy called Mika, sort of started a conversation, sort of. There was not much more he dared to say and neither Mika knew what to respond with, it seemed. He saw Hikaru move and looked at the boy, hearing him whisper.
‘’God I'm so sorry, Takeru... I didn't mean to I don't know what's wrong with me today... I'm a fucking idiot...’’, Hikaru whispered but Shun shook his head; he wanted to say something but shut his mouth again and watched with worry how Hikaru got to his feet, this time talking to Mika. ‘’Name's Hikaru... Sorry you had to see that...’’, he said before looking back at Shun and adding to him: ‘’Takeru... I... I'm sorry... I know you didn't want that and probably didn't like it... Fucking disgusting is what I am... If I was more like when we were younger and didn't actually love you-’’
He cut himself off at his last sentence and seemed rather shocked. Without saying anything else Hikaru grabbed his bag and turned around, walking past Mika and out of the boy's restroom, leaving. He left Shun behind, he had just left him there all alone in the boy's restroom with a total stranger who had seen them kissing each other. Shun was in total shock, staring at how the boy disappeared into the hallway. ‘’But Hikaru...’’, he whispered, no other words escaping his throat.
‘’But... why did he leave...? Why did he say such things...? I... I did like it, I think... But why did he leave me behind like this? It's not fair, he should have taken me with him... He should have left with me...’’, Shun thought, feeling abandoned once again, like he felt six years ago. Tears started to well up in his eyes at the thought, he shook his head. He had missed Hikaru so much and right now he wanted nothing more than to be around him, to have someone he felt save with. Hikaru was his best friend, he was everything to him. Why did he just leave Shun like this?

‘’Um... um... I'm sorry... Was this my fault...?’’, Mika suddenly asked and Shun jerked his head in the boy's direction, blinking for a moment before smiling weakly and shaking his head. ‘’Not at all. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time... If you hadn't come here someone else had most likely seen us two like this...’’, he whispered in response.
He watched how Mika walked over to him and sat down in front of him, and he blushed a bit at the boy, staring at the ground just so he didn't have to look up into his eyes.
‘’’I um... Wanna hang out after school? Unless you need to go after that Hikaru boy and see him... That's fine.’’, Mika then said and Shun looked at him in confusion before nodding, a bit in a daze. ‘’Soooo... after school? Or we could see each other during lunch break tomorrow, whatever you say...’’
‘’Sure, tomorrow during lunch is fine...’’, he whispered, before realizing what Mika had just said about Hikaru. He looked at Mika in shock and rapidly nodded his head, before jumping to his feet and grabbing his bag. ‘’You're right! I gotta go after Hikaru and see him, I gotta talk to him! Thanks for the advice! See you tomorrow, Mika!’’, Shun said in quite a hurry, dashing past Mika and out of the boy's restroom. Six years ago their ways had separated and just now it had happened again, but this time Shun would make sure they would see each other again. He was going to look for Hikaru and find him, and talk to him, and make sure nothing would ever be awkward between them again. Because Hikaru was the most important person to him, besides his brother Jeamesero, of course, but Hikaru and Shun really had a history together and Shun didn't want to end it here.
‘’What if I have the same feelings he has for me...? What if I like him, too? I want to be with him, I need to find him and speak to him. Where would he possibly have gone to?’’, Shun thought as he searched for the boy. He guessed the boy could have gone to his dorm room, so he decided to go there. Though, he didn't really know which dorm number was Hikaru's.

Addressed: Mikzaru Mentioned: Hikaru, Roki, Jeamesero Word count: 738 Notes: To the boy's dorm -3-
Back to top Go down
Hinami
Student

Coins : 75

Student basics
Name: Hinami Haniwa

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:38 am

Hinami walked down the hallway with her eyes closed, listening to the music blasting from her headphones. She wasn't worried about being seen by a teacher, after all, she had the perfect excuse for skipping class. Continuing forward absentmindedly, she hadn't realized she walked straight into the boy's restroom, and ended up bumping into someone. Stumbling back in annoyance, she opened her eyes a bit to see who she bumped into. Her face became red as she realized where she was.
"S-sorry...." she said, covering her mouth in shock. "I..didn't mean too....p-promise! I-it was an accident...."
Wishing she could disappear, Hinami shoved her hands into her pockets and stared at the ground. "I..I should get going then...."
Her legs felt like they were frozen in place as she tried to walk out. Her face grew even redder and she dug her nails into her palm, causing blood to fall.
Stupid! I'm so stupid! She thought to herself, Just like they said....I'm an embarrassment after all....

Adressed: Mikazaru
Mentioned: her parents
Word count:~
Notes: crappy post -3-
Back to top Go down
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:48 am

Roki closed the door behind himself and quickly opened his backpack up. He pulled out his fresh sport clothes. Quickly he noticed there wasn't any clean boxers but he guessed it would be okay. As long as now one tried to look up his shorts or anything he would be fine.
He finished up and placed his dirty clothes into his bag, letting out a soft whimper. He didn't like the feeling of what he was wearing but he forced himself to deal with it. 'First chance I get gotta go to my room and get some boxers... Too much air...' He shook his head, trying his best to look normal and opened the door to the stall. He walked out and saw the one boy rush out the door quickly as he looked at Shun and Mika in confusion. “What happened?” He asked softly.
Mika and the other boy started talking so Roki decided to wash his hands before trying to figure out what was happening. He turned on the water and washed his hands with hot soap and water. Once he was done he turned and grabbed up a few paper towels, drying his hands off before turning around.
“I um... Wanna hang out after school? Unless you need to go after that Hikaru boy and see him... That's fine. Soooo... after school? Or we could see each other during lunch break tomorrow, whatever you say...”

Roki blinked and felt a smile creep up on ish face. He giggled quickly realizing Mika was blushing. 'Oh so Nii Nii likes that boy~ I am gonna help him gets him then~'
“Sure, tomorrow during lunch is fine... You're right! I gotta go after Hikaru and see him, I gotta talk to him! Thanks for the advice! See you tomorrow, Mika!”
Roki watched Shun jump up and rush out of the room before turning back to Mika. He ran a few circles around Mika, giggling with excitement as he spoke. “Nii Nii~ Nii Nii~ I have a idea Nii Nii~”
He stopped just in from of the boy and hid his hands behind his back, staring up with huge cute puppy eyes. “I know you love that boy~ You have a crush on him~ It's okay I am gonna help you~ I'm gonna help you get him as a boyfriend~”
Roki hugged Mika with is small arms, wrapping them around the boy. “Your just like me... I've never meet a person just like me before...” He nuzzled his cheek against Mika's shirt happily. Suddenly he heard a noise and around the side of the bboy to see a girl standing behind Mika.
“S-sorry... I... I didn't mean too... p-promise! I-it was an accident... I... I should get going then.”
Roki giggled as the girl just stood still. He though she was acting kinda funny. Quickly he pulled away from Mika and toddled around to see her better. He made sure to hold Mika's hand before whispering in a cute little mew. “Hewwo... I'm Roki... Dis is Nii Nii...”

Addressed: Mika, Hinami Mentioned: Hikaru, Shun Word Count: ~ Notes: Roki so cute in this postie~<33 c':

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:02 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Not at all. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time... If you hadn't come here someone else had most likely seen us two like this...’’, Shun said and Mikazaru felt a bit relieved, though still quite stupid. He nodded n understanding and kept quiet as Shun continued to speak to him, answering his questions. ‘’’Sure, tomorrow during lunch is fine...’’
Mikazaru was happy about his answer, he smiled brightly at Shun and nodded in response. ‘’Okay, yes, tomorrow during lunch is fine.’’, he said happily, though there was worry in his eyes after hed noticed Shun seemed to be deep in thought about something. As soon as the boy suddenly jumped up however and grabbed his back, Mikazaru sort of fell back, startled by Shun's actions.
‘’You're right! I gotta go after Hikaru and see him, I gotta talk to him! Thanks for the advice! See you tomorrow, Mika!’’, Shun said and he ran out of the restroom with his bag, leaving Mikazaru behind, sitting there all alone. He watched Shun leave and sighed, feeling stupid once more. If only he hadn't said those words to Shun, about going after Hikaru, Shun would probably have stayed here with him a bit longer. But even though he was gone now, Mikazaru had still managed to ask Shun out, sort of; he had managed to get the boy to see him during lunch tomorrow. He looked forward to that.
‘’What happened?’’, a voice suddenly asked and Mikazaru looked up at the stalls to see Roki, he had completely forgotten about the boy and felt a bit ashamed for that.
However, Roki seemed to have cheered up a bit because there was suddenly an excited expression on his face. He came running over to Mikazaru and started running circles around the boy. ‘’Nii Nii~ Nii Nii~ I have an idea Nii Nii~’’, he said excited and Mikazaru looked at him in confusion, not sure what the younger boy was going on about.

‘’I know you love that boy~ You have a crush on him~ It's okay I am gonna help you~ I'm gonna help you get him as a boyfriend~ You're just like me... I've never meet a person just like me before...’’, Roki said and Mikazaru finally realized, looking at him in shock and blushing slightly, staring at the ground in shame.
‘’Oh well, um... Love is a big word, I guess I like him...? Yeah, I like him, but maybe it will become actual love if I speak to him more often...’’, he said, correcting Roki with his own thoughts, he glanced up at the boy and smiled weakly. ‘’You don't have to help, though... Also... I like both boys and girls so if it doesn't work out between him and me, no harm done, I guess...’’
He groaned as he suddenly felt someone bump into him. Turning his head to look around he got to his feet and saw a younger girl stand there in the boy's restroom. She seemed around Roki's age, maybe a bit older; a freshman?
‘’S-sorry.... I..didn't mean too....p-promise! I-it was an accident...’’, she mumbled, acting ashamed and scared. Mikazaru looked at her with a frown before smiling brightly at her. ‘’I..I should get going then....’’
‘’It's okay, you didn't do it on purpose.’’, Mikazaru said and he looked at Roki who introduced himself to the girl, a bit scared. He held Mikazaru's hand and Mikazaru smiled at him, squezeing it. ‘’Hewwo... I'm Roki... Dis is Nii Nii...’’
‘’And I'm Mikazaru, but call me Mika if you like. What's your name?’’

Addressed: Roki, Hinami Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru Word Count: 599 Notes: Sucky rushed post but had to hurry because I got to go...

Akumakina @ DeviantART
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Coins : 398

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:13 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

A shadow slid through the hallway on its way to the boy's restroom. A boy named Abigail, a girl's name. He disliked it, though not hated it. It was his name and his parents had given it to him, there was no way he could change it now.
Abigail was listening to music, ear buds from his mp3 stuck in his ears. It was almost end of the break and all this time he had been eating in the cafeteria and doing homework. He had witnessed a gruesome fight, but had barely paid attention to the evildoer and the victim, not the crowd cheering them on.
He hadn't even looked at them, he had just listened.
Abigail entered the boy's restroom and bumped into a girl around his age, pulling back quickly. Staring at her he swallowed, putting away his pm3 player and taking the ear buds from his ears.
‘’Sorry...’’, he said, feeling like he had just done something idiotic. Staring past her he saw two other boys, one from his age as well and a boy who seemed way older; probably a senior?
Swallowing again Abigail bowed in respect to the older boy, as if he had just bumped into him or disappointed him. ‘’Sorry...’’, he said again, before walking over to one of the stalls and getting in, locking it. He rested his back against the closed door, sighing in frustration.
‘’Damn, why did I do that...?’’, thought and he closed the toilet seat and sat down on it, taking out his phone and staring at it. ‘’I will just sit here till they go away...’’

Addressed: Hinami, Mikazaru
Mentioned: Hinami, Mikazaru, Roki
Word Count: 269
Notes: First post with Abby. Took forever and it's horribly short.
Back to top Go down
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:11 am

Roki stayed hidden halfway behind Mika as he looked at the new girl that had entered. He wasn't sure if she was just shy or embarrassed that she had come into the boys room by mistake. Whatever the reason though she didn't say anything yet.
"Oh well, um... Love is a big word, I guess I like him...? Yeah, I like him, but maybe it will become actual love if I speak to him more often... You don't have to help, though... Also... I like both boys and girls so if it doesn't work out between him and me, no harm done, I guess..."
Roki blinked and looked up in confustion at Mika. Was the boy saying he didnt want help or that he did but was scared to accept it? Either way Roki decided he would help the boy weather he wanted it or not. Because he really liked the boy now. He looked up to him like he sometimes looked up to Toru. As a big brother and older sibling.
Roki waited till the boy was done addressing the girl as well before pulling on his shirt sleeve and whining, trying to get his attenion. "Nii Niiiiiii~ Niiiiiiii Niiiiiiiiiiiiiii~" He whined before reaching up and slowly turning the boy to look at him, holding his cheeks with his tiny hands. "But what if I wanna helps you? Can I then? If you loves him then you shoud tell him and get a speacil chance like everyone else does~ Nana always says that and its very wise and true~"
Roki giggled and let go of Mika's face smiling innocently up at the boy. He winked at him and placed his hand on his hip before giving the boy a thumps up. "So I am gonna helps you weather you want me too or not~ Even gots a speacail name for it. Wanna hear it?" He squealed, jumping a few times before speaking, barely giving the boy a chance to answer. "Plan 'Get Nii Nii Laid'~"
He smiled and shyly kicked the floor before adding very softly. "Toru said that want older boys calls it so that gonna be the name. Dunno what the word means but that's okies. You okies with it, Nii Nii? You wanna get laid with that boy, Nii Nii~?"
Roki heard a noise and turned to see a younger boy, around his age, looking at them. The way he was standing behind the girl before backing away he guessed the boy had run into her. 'Wonder who dat is?' He asked himself, chewing softly on his finger and scooting up close to Mika.
"Sorry... Sorry..."
Roki nodded his nead to the side, getting ready to say something to the boy yet the boy quickly fled to one of the bathroom stalls.
Slowly Roki looked up to Mika, very unsure and confused before looking back at the bathroom stall. He didn't move since he was very shy so instead decided to yell out and see if the boy was okay. "Are you okay? Did you have to go bad or someding?"

Addressed: Mika, Abigail Mentioned: Shun, Hinami Word Count: 512 Notes: Roki no what teh heck? Too weird yet so cute~ So Mika wanna get laid? X'D

Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Coins : 398

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:31 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Abigail his in a restroom stall. Sitting on the toilet seat he had his knees pulled up to his chin, arms around it, holding himself tight. He had his eyes closed and sighed in relief, as well as frustration; he had bumped into a girl on his first day of school and he had acted like a total idiot towards a kid and an older boy, who was most likely a senior.
‘’Stupid.’’, he insulted himself, opening his eyes and staring at the floor, wiggling his feet.
‘’You're stupid.’’
‘’Are you okay? Did you have to go bad or someding?’’, a childish voice called and Abigail's body jolted. He lifted his eyes, eyes darting around in nervousness. He bit his lip and stared at the stall's door, not saying a thing; he refused to speak, he forced himself not to speak.
‘’They are still there... I have to stay here and wait till they go away, even if that means I am too late for class.’’, Abigail told himself, shaking his head, angry with himself. ‘’No, this is my first day of school. My parents wanted me to make friends. I have to go out here and stop acting stupid, I have to talk to people.’’
Abigail forced himself to his feet and grabbed his bag from the ground. He wanted to unlock and open the stall's door when he thought of something to make it look like he had a good excuse to run this fast like he had done. Turning around he flushed the toilet, pretending he indeed had run to reach the restroom.
‘’There, better.’’, he thought before stepping out of the stall finally.
His eyes fell on the older boy, the younger boy and the girl, though it was the younger boy that caught most of his attention; the one who had asked him something. Actually the only one who had addressed him.
Yet.
‘’S-sorry.’’, he said, cursing at himself in his thoughts; he was apologizing again like an idiot. He forced out words, but he stuttered, trying to speak, to sound normal. He didn't want these other students to know he was so scared of other people.
‘’I-I indeed was in a h-hurry...’’, he said, before looking at the girl and adding: ‘’S-sorry once again for b-bumping into y-you.’’
Looking back at the younger boy he swallowed, his eyes darting around nervously. He had never really talked to others like this. He had been bullied when he was younger for being different, because his parents forced him to act different. Like their precious little girl, which he clearly wasn't.
‘’Um... I was wondering...’’, he started, trying to make his voice sound a bit more steady. He managed that pretty well, though. ‘’I'm a new student.’’
He looked at the older boy, trying to find out how old he actually was. He seemed around sixteen or seventeen, probably looked a bit younger than he truly was. Just like Abigail.
He looked like fifteen or sixteen while he was only fourteen.
‘’Show me around school after class?’’, he asked, his sentence a bit off. Abigail wasn't one to talk, he hated moving his lips. Especially towards other people. But he HAD to make friends, so why not start here and see if they cared to talk with him? He could at least try. Gripping his bag tight he stared at the floor as he waited for an answer, toes wiggling in his shoes, a faint blush on his face.
‘’Oh. I'm Abigail.’’

Addressed: Roki, Hinami, Mikazaru
Mentioned: All three, his parents and bullies from the past.
Word Count: 585
Notes: Posts are getting longer. I like Abigail's nervous personality around other people.
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:06 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

The girl didn't say anything yet but this didn't mean the whole restroom was quiet; Roki was grabbing his sleeve and pulling at it, begging for attention. Mikazaru sighed and looked down at the boy, listening to his words. The boy even grabbed his face and turned it, forcing Mikazaru to look at him. There was an annoyed expression on Mikazaru's face now.
‘’Nii Niiiiiii~ Niiiiiiii Niiiiiiiiiiiiiii~ But what if I wanna helps you? Can I then? If you loves him then you should tell him and get a special chance like everyone else does~ Nana always says that and it's very wise and true~’’, the boy said and Mikazaru pulled back his face, freeing himself. He swallowed and looked away, blushing slightly.
‘’Well... I managed to ask him if he wants to see me tomorrow during lunch break and he said yes so... I got that going already. Though, how do you even want to help me? I mean, do you have a plan or something...?’’, he answered and he looked at Roki, a curious look on his face.
‘’So I am gonna helps you weather you want me too or not~ Even gots a special name for it. Wanna hear it? Plan 'Get Nii Nii Laid'~’’, Roki said and Mikazaru frowned, a rather shocked expression on his face. ‘’Um, uuuh...’’
‘’Who thought him these words?’’, he asked himself in his thoughts, though, his question was already answered soon after. ‘’Toru said that want older boys calls it so that gonna be the name. Dunno what the word means but that's okies. You okies with it, Nii Nii? You wanna get laid with that boy, Nii Nii~?’’
‘’Well, um... maybe we should change the name to 'Get Nii Nii a date'? Sounds much better.’’, Mikazaru said, hoping the kid would accept the plan's new name. Because the name Roki had thought of was a bit... awkward. ‘’But... you got a plan, then? I'm gonna see him during lunch break tomorrow, what should I do or say, in your opinion?’’

‘’Sorry...’’, a boy suddenly said and Mikazaru looked up to see a boy who probably was a bit younger than him. He looked like a junior, at least a sophomore, though Mikazaru wasn't sure. He realized the boy had apologized to the girl. Apparently he had bumped into her, it seemed like it, at least. The boy apologized again and even bowed to Mikazaru, causing Mikazaru to blush faintly again because he didn't really know how to respond to this; no one had ever bowed to him before. It felt like he was in an anime and this younger kid was bowing to him because he was their 'Senpai'. The thought was fun, it made Mikazaru feel special, but he had no answer ready for this boy compared to those answers in a silly anime.
He watched how the boy turned around and rushed into one of the restroom stalls, locking himself in. Mikazaru frowned and looked at Roki who yelled at the boy, sort of. ‘’Are you okay? Did you have to go bad or someding?’’
It took a moment till Mikazaru heard a toilet flushing and the boy came back out. He stopped near them and stared at the three of them, and Mikazaru waited for him to say something, because it looked like he was about to say something.
‘’’S-sorry. I-I indeed was in a h-hurry... S-sorry once again for b-bumping into y-you.’’, the boy said and at his last sentence he looked at the girl he had run into. Mikazaru smiled at the boy, feeling like he shouldn't apologize. Suddenly however the boy looked back at him and Mikazaru was bit startled at first, but soon calmed down as the boy spoke.
‘’Um... I was wondering... I'm a new student. Show me around school after class?’’, he said and Mikazaru nodded his head, smiling once more. ‘’Oh. I'm Abigail.’’
‘’Sure Abigail, we can show you around after school. You will know your way around the building in no time.’’, Mikazaru answered. He wondered why Abigail had a name meant for a girl, while he was a boy, though he didn't mention anything about it. He looked at Roki, still that same smile on his face. ‘’Right, Roki?’’

Addressed: Roki, Abigail Mentioned: Hinami, Shun Word Count: 711 Notes: Eeeh sucks

Akumakina @ DeviantART
Back to top Go down
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:16 am

Roki snuggled himself up close to Mika as he waited for the boy who had run into the swall to answer. He hoped he was alright since he had looked a bit scared and in quite a hurry.
He heard and felt Mika move a bit, looking up to see the older boy looking down at him. He noticed the boy was blushing lightly and relized he seemed to do that quite a lot. 'Maybe he is getting sick? I hope not. Poor Nii Nii isn't aloud to get sick.' He giggled softly at his thoughts before heearing the boy speak.
"Well... I managed to ask him if he wants to see me tomorrow during lunch break and he said yes so... I got that going already. Though, how do you even want to help me? I mean, do you have a plan or something...?"
Roki nodded, hoping the boy would like his plan he had told him. Even though he wasn't sure what that one word was he knew it was a good one. It had to be, after all Toru had taught it to him and had even laughed himself to tears when Roki innocently asked what that was.
"Um, uuuh... Well, um... maybe we should change the name to 'Get Nii Nii a date'? Sounds much better. But... you got a plan, then? I'm gonna see him during lunch break tomorrow, what should I do or say, in your opinion?"
Roki's sweet little smile dissapeared from his face. Was Nii Nii upset with the name he had thought of? Toru had seemed to think it was funny and Roki had wanted a fun cool name for his plan. He had a few really amazing idea's he thought yet the name of it it seemed Mika didn't like.
He whimpered ever so softly as he lowered his eyes to the ground. Slowly he pulled his arms back from hugging Mika's arm and felt tears fill his eyes. Did that mean Mika didn't like him anymore and really didn't want the little boy's help?
"S-sorry. I-I indeed was in a h-hurry... S-sorry once again for b-bumping into y-you."
Roki looked up as he heard those words and saw the boy around his age from a few minutes ago seem to wander out from the stall he had feld into. He addressed the girl again before turning to face him and Mika.
"Um... I was wondering... I'm a new student. Show me around school after class? Oh. I'm Abigail."
Roki nodded, still fighting back tears. Normally he would have jumped in happiness and rushed the boy, squealing his out his name and a mass of questions. Right now however he felt like Mika was a bit upset or unsure of his help. Though Mika started to speak so Roki just lowered his head again, wiping at teh tears that had started to fall.
"Sure Abigail, we can show you around after school. You will know your way around the building in no time. Right, Roki?"
Roki nodded slowly, no longer able to contain his tears. He covered his eyes with his tiny fists, frankticly wiping at his eyes.
Soft sobs started to fall from his mouth and he stuttered as he spoke. "B-but aren't you mad or upset at me? You didn't like the name I thought of and I was told it was v-very funny. T-Toru said so..."
He sniffled loudly, wiping his nose on his shirt sleeve, before looking up at the boy with his huge watery puppy eyes. "I s-sowwy Nii Nii I didn't mean anyding b-bad by dat name. I dunno why T-Toru would tell me it if it wasn't funny."
Roki hiccuped and coughed a few times, tears still flooding from his eyes. He didn't like that he was wailing like a small child but being upset he wasn't sure what else to do.
He slowly turned and looked at the boy called Abigail before whimpering to him. "I sowwy if you d-dink I'm a baby. M-my name is Roki by the w-way and I pwomise t-ta shows you 'round the school with, Nii Nii." He looked up at the older boy a bit scared to say anything else. "If-If Nii Nii still wants m-me too dat is... Me really s-sowwy, Nii Nii. Please don't be u-upset or anything with me... T-Toru gots me so c-confused now..." Roki said, saying of what he had been told as well as earlier just after lunch.

Addressed: Mika, Abigail Mentioned: Shun, Hinami Word Count: ~ Notes: Eh post kinda sucks but Roki is crying and being adorable so its all good~ ;D

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:57 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Suddenly Mikazaru heard crying beside him ad turned his head to see it was Roki eho was crying, acting like a small child again like mostly. Mikazaru stared at him in confusion, wondering why he had started to cry all of a sudden.
‘’B-but aren't you mad or upset at me? You didn't like the name I thought of and I was told it was v-very funny. T-Toru said so...’’, Roki said and Mikazaru sighed, rolling his eyes and patting Roki's head as to try and calm him down.
‘’I am not mad at you, Roki. You are overreacting again. Please stop crying.’’, he said in response to the kid. He hoped Roki would shut up, because the crying kid made him look bad in front of the others. He blushed slightly, feeling rather ashamed now.
‘’I s-sowwy Nii Nii I didn't mean anyding b-bad by dat name. I dunno why T-Toru would tell me it if it wasn't funny.’’, Roki spoke again and once again Mikazaru sighed; he tried not to show it but he really felt uncomfortable. There were two other students here, and he was supposed to be Roki's 'Nii Nii' so he was afraid they would glare at him or laugh at him when Roki cried or acted like a little child.
‘’I sowwy if you d-dink I'm a baby. M-my name is Roki by the w-way and I pwomise t-ta shows you 'round the school with, Nii Nii. If-If Nii Nii still wants m-me too dat is... Me really s-sowwy, Nii Nii. Please don't be u-upset or anything with me... T-Toru gots me so c-confused now...’’, Roki said to the boy that had come out of the restroom stall, before glancing over to Mikazaru, having these huge eyes filled with tears. Like he was begging for attention.
Mikazaru sighed again and rubbed his eyes in frustration and annoyance. He really wanted Roki to stop crying and start acting more like an adult. The kid always said he was a grown up just like him, but then why did he speak like a little five year old?
‘’Look Roki, I'm not mad, please stop crying.’’, Mika said again before adding, looking down at the boy with a faint blush on his face. ‘’It's just a word too mature for you to understand yet and it would sound a bit... rude. So I better use the plan name I came up with, okay? I'm not mad, just a bit... confused. That's all. So, are you gonna stop crying now so we can go to class soon and later in the afternoon show this boy around?’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Abigail, Hinami (sort of) Word Count: 438 Notes: Post sucks because I feel really bad but I really had to post with him before leaving to get him out of my system so eh, yeah...

Akumakina @ DeviantART
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy's restroom   

Back to top Go down

Boy's restroom
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose High School :: Back to school :: In the school-
Jump to: