Black Rose High School

Black Rose High School is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose High School in The United States.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Summer
Date Friday
(10:00 AM)
Extra Last day of first school week
Weather A bit rainy but with a soft warm wind

The cafeteria serves
Sandwiches (different types)
Fruit (for example apples, bananas, pears, etc.)
Drinks like tea and coffee or coca cola (this one only in the main lunch break)
Soup (Tomato soup)
Mini pizzas (special lunch addition today)
Hamburgers (special lunch addition today)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I'm very sorry...
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 am by Headmaster

» Biology classroom
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 pm by Haya

» Boy's dorm
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm by Daigo

» School's garden
Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm by Czech

» Accommodations
Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm by Sakura

» Girl's dorm
Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm by Suzette

Staff
~Admin~
Headmaster

~~~~~~~~~~
~Moderator~
Roki
Member of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png
Student of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png

Share | 

Coins information and special 'giveaways'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)

Coins : 544

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Coins information and special 'giveaways'   Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:48 am

With every post you make or topic you create you earn coins, shown in your profile and on the left side of your posts, underneath your avatar. These coins can be spend in the site’s shop on items for your characters, character changes and second or third characters, as well as school related things like redoing tests or projects. Another thing you can buy is one week to one month of chat box moderation.

Coins can also be earned in other ways, only than posting and creating topics. You can earn coins with being chosen as Student of the Month or Member of the Month, or you can win coins in contests.
Creating topics gives you 3 coins, while posting in already existing topics gives you 1 coins. Posting in the roleplay each time earns you more coins; 5 coins for each roleplay post. When making a minor roleplay yourself, posting in it earns you 0 coins, sadly, while creating a topic yourself earns you 2 coins. This because a minor roleplay might be fun but it doesn't belong to the main and actual roleplay. It's just there for fun.
When becoming Student of the Month (also known as character of the month) you earn 70 coins, same goes for becoming Member of the Month. When winning a contest third place gives you 15 coins, second place 25 coins and first place 50 coins.

You can also earn coins due special ‘giveaways’; once in a while the admin/Headmaster spends his coins on the members who have been online in the last 24 hours or who have been great and active members over the last few days/weeks/months/etc.
Back to top Go down
http://blackrosehighschool.actieforum.com

Coins information and special 'giveaways'
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1