Black Rose High School

Black Rose High School is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose High School in The United States.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Summer
Date Friday
(10:00 AM)
Extra Last day of first school week
Weather A bit rainy but with a soft warm wind

The cafeteria serves
Sandwiches (different types)
Fruit (for example apples, bananas, pears, etc.)
Drinks like tea and coffee or coca cola (this one only in the main lunch break)
Soup (Tomato soup)
Mini pizzas (special lunch addition today)
Hamburgers (special lunch addition today)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I'm very sorry...
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 am by Headmaster

» Biology classroom
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 pm by Haya

» Boy's dorm
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm by Daigo

» School's garden
Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm by Czech

» Accommodations
Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm by Sakura

» Girl's dorm
Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm by Suzette

Staff
~Admin~
Headmaster

~~~~~~~~~~
~Moderator~
Roki
Member of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png
Student of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png

Share | 

Dice roll information

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)

Coins : 544

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Dice roll information   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:50 pm

When posting in the roleplay (not using ‘quick reply’) you can roll a dice, called ‘School test’. This feature can be used in roleplay when your character has to do a test or a project for school. To get a fair result and not always only perfect results, the dice roll is needed.

The dice roll option:

Your character cannot always have the perfect result for a test or a project so roll the dice and the answer it gives is linked to your character’s test/project results. You can gain all types of school grades (A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, D and F). A till B- are still good grades, while starting around C+ and going down, your character will have a bad grade.

All possible grades:

In the dice roll you can choose between the numbers 1 to 10. You are allowed to only choose ONE option out of these 10 each time your character has to make a test, and you are only allowed to use the dice roll ONCE in each ‘school test/project’ post you make. Do not choose to roll the dice twice or with different options at once; it will show in your post so we will find out when you cheat to give your character better grades. If you cheat, your character will gain the lowest grade option given to you in that ‘dice roll’ post.

All options (1-10):

When gaining between A- and F with your dice roll, you can buy ‘second chance’ items at the site’s shop. Buying this item means you can redo the test/project by rolling the dice again. There is no refunding, spent money is spent money. So if you had a bad grade and gain another bad grade after buying this item and rerolling the dice, we cannot give you back your coins. See it as a second chance a teacher gives to their students. But you can always buy the item again and retry if you have enough coins for it.

Link to the shop: http://blackrosehighschool.actieforum.com/t46-site-s-shop

As said above you can only roll the dice once in each post, but this rule doesn’t apply on students’ projects in which two, three or more students are assigned by the teacher to work on a project together.
Are there two students working together, then they can choose which one of the two rolls the dice. This person can roll the dice twice then, as much as there are characters working on this same project. Instead of choosing one number between 1 and 10, they can choose two numbers. Yet, they can only roll these two numbers once. Two results will come out, and the highest result of the two will be chosen as the students’ final official result (for example: one of the members rolls the dice twice and one result is A- and one result is B-, then both students will have an A- for their project).

When two students work on one project (for example):
Back to top Go down
http://blackrosehighschool.actieforum.com

Dice roll information
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1