Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

School's nurse office

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

School's nurse office Empty
PostSubject: School's nurse office   School's nurse office EmptyWed Feb 18, 2015 4:19 pm

School's nurse office 1zhp9u
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: School's nurse office   School's nurse office EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:29 am

Roki sighed in boredom as he looked around the room. He had sugsesfully mangiged to dodge school for a few hours and remain with his new friend/Nii Nii. However from all the tests and check-ups, as well as all the poking and proding, he was growing very bored and wanted to leave.
He finally had been givin a small chewy pill that seemed to make his quite a bit sleepy, but he forced himself to stay awake. He remebered tha  Nii Nii had said he wasn't to be carried in a high school even though he was a lot yonger then most of the other students.
Roki wiggled a bit and jumped from the bed looking at Mika and the Nurse. “Can I go now? I am really hungry and sleepy now, plus I am very thristy after taking that yucky chewy pill.”
He turned to face the door and got a idea that filled him with excitement. He was almost one hundred percent sure he knew where the caffatera was and this made him happy because he could show Mika.

Roki thought of how proud the boy would be of him and how grown up he would probaly look if he led the boy to the lunch room.
Hurrying over to the older boy had bowed to the nurse before grabbing Mika's hand and pulling him towards the door. “Nii Nii I think I know where the lunch room is and since it's lunchtime I could show you. That way I can be all growed up and really look like I am  in high school~”
Roki pushed the door open and waved to the nurse one final time before walking out into the hallway, that now seemed to be packed with kids running everywhere. He looked up at Mika as he closed the door smiling innocently, but also very seriously. “Do you want me to show you? I want to help you like you helped me and show you how grown up I really am. I am not a kid anymore and I want a chance to prove it to you~”
He sighed softly trying to contain his excitement. He really hoped the boy would say yes so that he could show him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Mika, Nurse Mentioned: Kids in hall Word Count: ~ Notes: Sorry this sucks and if I need to change something just ask and I will

Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: School's nurse office   School's nurse office EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:04 pm

NPC

Rika Jensen sighed in utter frustration. Ever since the end of the first hour of school this little kid had entered her office saying he was sick. She had felt like he was overreacting or just being a little dickhead, thinking he was being funny, but still; as the school's head nurse she had to take care of all the students and that meant examining them all.
So she had given in to the kid's begging and examined his body, guessing he had caught a slight cold, but that was all; after all he had entered the office with wet clothes and wet hair, sneezing or coughing now and then, but no, it wasn't a serious disease, just a little cold which would pass soon.
Still, he managed to waste her time, dragging it out by talking to her and asking her to look at other things, too. And for some reason she had given in to it; oh, she was such a wonderful nurse. Not, she hated this job, but still she was doing it. Why? Because she had no other choice.
''Can I go now? I am really hungry and sleepy now, plus I am very thirsty after taking that yucky chewy pill.'', the kid finally asked and Rika sighed in relief, stepping away from the boy.
''Yes, yes! A thousand times yes! Get lost, kid!'', she said angry, glad she was rid of the little fucker. Not paying anymore attention to him she turned around and went over to her desk, sitting down and grabbing a smoke from one of the drawers. ''Get out and leave me alone already...''

(New teacher alert, woop. Rika Jensen, the school's nurse. God she can be a nuances at times. And an extreme bitch XD)
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: School's nurse office   School's nurse office EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:17 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru grew more and more uneasy by the minute; Roki had pulled him along to the nurse's office already at the first hour of school, and they were still there. Seemed like Roki new how to drag out the time and waste it. Lunch break was already close and Mikazaru was afraid that if they went out he would bump into one of his teachers and that he would get blamed. He hadn't been to any of his lessons today; right now he had an hour off, but that didn't make any difference for the other hours that had passed, and in which he hadn't showed up in class.
He had missed English class and French class, two full hours, two angry teachers, a warning for bad behavior placed on his certificate at the end of the year; maybe he wouldn't even be able to graduate thanks to this, maybe he wouldn't even be able to do his final exams. Mikazaru was truly panicking, trembling all over his body and biting his nails, an uneasy look in his eyes. And here Roki was with him, dragging it all out, making poor Mikazaru even more nervous.
‘’Can I go now? I am really hungry and sleepy now, plus I am very thirsty after taking that yucky chewy pill.’’, Roki suddenly said to the nurse and Mikazaru sighed in relief, out of happiness he brought his his above his head, reaching up for the skies.
‘’Oh thank god... Oh thank god, this took forever!’’, he thought, a huge smile on his face, still rather uncomfortable though; but he was glad to be able to get out of this place. And the nurse seemed to be gad too that she was finally rid of Mikazaru and Roki, because she turned around and sat at her desk, taking out a cigarette; was she really gonna smoke it here, inside where students came for examinations?
‘’Yes, yes! A thousand times yes! Get lost, kid! Get out and leave me alone already...’’, the nurse said Mikazaru swallowed, quickly moving over to the door. He stopped however and turned around, waiting for the annoying Roki.

‘’Nii Nii I think I know where the lunch room is and since it's lunchtime I could show you. That way I can be all growed up and really look like I am in high school~’’, Roki said and he grabbed Mikazaru's hand, pushing the door open and dragging him outside, waving at the nurse who didn't seem all too happy.
‘’Do you want me to show you? I want to help you like you helped me and show you how grown up I really am. I am not a kid anymore and I want a chance to prove it to you~’’, the boy continued speaking and Mikazaru sighed, pulling his hand free from Roki's and looking away. He crossed his arms, staring at the hallway where students were running around.
‘’You wasted my time, Roki, seriously. Thanks to you I didn't go to two of my classes and now they will think I have skipped class on purpose, and now I will probably get into trouble, and you, too. Do you really to get into an argument with the teachers, hmm?’’, Mikazaru said angry and he looked at the boy, a frustrated look on his face. ‘’But fine, show me the cafeteria if you want to, though I already know where it is.’’
He sighed and rubbed his eyes; he never got this angry at people he had just met, he barely got angry at all, but Roki had somehow managed to trigger it, and Mikazaru was afraid his teachers would see him and pull him aside for a lecture he didn't want to listen to, mainly because he already knew it was bad to skip class. ‘’Now I won't get my points for being a good student who follows every rule and is present during every lesson...’’
‘’Let's go. Show me the cafeteria...’’, he said, looking at Roki with anger but also worry. He started walking into the hallway, not really waiting for the kid to follow him, too afraid he might bump into his English teacher or French teacher.

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: School's nurse, students, his English teacher and French teacher Word Count: 700 Notes: To the School's Cafeteria >D
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: School's nurse office   School's nurse office EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 3:57 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

As they left the cafeteria and stepped into the hallway Hikaru finally spoke and Shun turned his head slightly to look to look at the boy, feeling very ashamed of his actions and feeling horrible for not acting sooner, still. Both boys stopped as Hikaru spoke, mainly because Hikaru pulled Shun to a stop while Shun wanted to just keep on going. ‘’Takeru... Um I am sorry for starting a fight with your cousin. An-anyway... I just wanted to tell you... I don't regret it. At all. Okay? And it's in no way at all your fault. So don't be thinking that because I know you are.’’, Hikaru said and Shun looked at him in shock, glancing away quickly because he felt he was being judged still. ‘’How did he know...?’’, he asked himself in his thoughts, though he guessed it was just obvious and Hikaru could see it in his eyes.
‘’Don't apologize, my cousin is an asshole, he started it all. I already was kind of afraid something like this would happen, but I didn't act sooner... I know you all too well so don't deny it.’’, Shun mumbled, his voice turning into a whisper.
‘’It's just... I was scared. The way he was acting I thought he would hurt you. I had to say something. If I had stood by and he had I... I would have never forgiven myself.’’, Hikaru continued to speak and Shun looked at him, blinking a few times before sighing and shaking his head. ‘’Well even if he had attacked me instead off you you shouldn't have acted, I can fight him off myself... I mean, I've gotten used to it by now. I mean... He's capable of much more than you've seen so far. He has done many bad things already. You don't even know half of him yet...’’
Hikaru started walking again and Shun followed him, trying to walk in line with the boy so he could support him some more. He became quiet and stared at the ground, deep in thoughts, but he could hear Hikaru whisper something which made him glance up, only slightly.
‘’Because... you're my boy... and no one will ever hurt you as long as I am here...’’, was what he whispered and Shun stopped breathing for a moment, just glancing at him. He pretended he hadn't heard it but he had, walking on towards the nurse's office as Hikaru's last words played on and on in his head. ‘’His boy huh? What's that all about? That almost kiss... so it was real...?’’

Shun kept supporting Hikaru all the way until they found the nurse's office. Shun opened the door and let go of Hikaru for a moment s the boy could get inside, still pressing his hand against Hikaru's back slightly as if Hikaru could fall backwards any second now. ‘’Hello? Is someone here? We need some help...’’, he called into the office, looking around. Carefully he grabbed Hikaru's arm and dragged the boy towards the bed where the school's nurse would often examine the students; he could remember that; when he was fourteen years old and in his first year of school here, the former nurse had checked him because he had been dealing with a terrible throat pain. She had been such a sweet woman, but now she was replaced, most likely, because she had been so old back then; she must have retired. ‘’Hello? Need some help here. There was a fight, someone's wounded.’’, he spoke again, before placing Hikaru on the bed carefully.
He looked at the boy with a weak smile, though deep inside he felt really bad and awkward. Even though Hikaru had told him not to, Shun felt like this was all his fault. If only he had stepped in between and taken the hits everything would have turned out better. Shun didn't really care much about physical pain anymore anyway...
‘’How can he still think I'm a good friend after this, after the way I've acted...? How can he look me in the eyes with his face covered in blood and tell me it's not my fault...? I mean, he should feel the pain, he should have seen the blood on his hands. I could have stopped it! I could have-’’, Shun stopped himself from thinking, feeling like he was pulling a frustrated face all of a sudden. He looked at Hikaru feeling a bit ashamed and smiled again, carefully patting the boy's head, messing up his hair. ‘’I can't live with myself like this, with Hikaru lying to himself about how he thinks of me now... I need to punish myself somehow... Oh, my knife...’’

‘’Hikaru, please wait here for the nurse to come. I need to go to the bathroom very quickly... I will be right back though, I promise.’’, he said as he smiled an apologetic smile to the boy. He patted Hikaru's head again before turning around and walking over to the door. ‘’I promise.’’, he said again before leaving the nurse's office and closing the door. He sighed and took a deep breath, tears started to sting his eyes as he made his way to the boy's restroom. He stepped inside and closed the door, before stepping into one of the small stalls and locking it behind him. Breathing out finally he collapsed to the floor, crying. He began to sob, crying hysterically while slamming his fists on the floor and against the walls and the stall's door.
‘’I'm such an asshole! It should be me sitting there in the nurse's office not Hikaru! I should have protected him and stepped in between! I should have helped him sooner! Why did I wait? Why!?’’, he screamed angry, asking himself all these questions he only had one answer to; he had been afraid, he had been a coward.
Feeling furious and frustrated with himself he took his small knife from his pocket and rolled up both his sleeves. Tears streamed down his face and he sobbed, he hiccuped. He kept himself from cutting his arms a little bit longer, but eventually after a minute he gave up and brought the knife down upon his arms.
One cut, two cuts, three cuts. He kept on going till his arms were bleeding badly, looking scarred and messed up. He swallowed and bit his lips, watching the blood pour from his wounds and dripping on the floor; tinging arms mad him feel better, but still he felt oh so guilty, so he kept going, and going, till there was so much blood and so much sting he no longer could hold the knife in his hand firmly. He dropped it and covered his face with his hands, crying again, letting all his tears out.
After a moment he dried his tears and slowly got up, his feet and legs feeling stiff and numb, they trembled under his weight. He felt lightheaded and reached for the toilet paper, getting some and placing it on his arms to get rid of most of the blood.
Once the cuts had dried and the blood stopped coming he grabbed more toilet paper and wrapped it clumsily around his arms, before pulling the sleeves of his uniform back over them. The toilet paper would most likely start shifting around but right now he didn't care. He stepped out of the restroom and made his way back to the nurse's. Upon arriving he opened the door and stepped inside, giving Hikaru once again an apologetic smile, trying to hide the guilt and pain in his eyes. ‘’Sorry it took so long... got a bit distracted.’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Daigo, former nurse Word count: 1274, jeeeez xD Notes: Poor Shun is having a hard time right now...
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: School's nurse office   School's nurse office EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 4:17 pm

NPC

Rika Jensen was glad she finally could take a break from her daily work. Everyday at least twenty kids would come into the office saying they felt sick or had been into a fight and most of them tried to constantly fake their sickness just to get out of class, it sickened her so much.
There was a sound and she turned her head to look; it came from the main room, students had entered. During the lunch break? Again? She sighed heavily in frustration and got to her feet, stepping out of her small office where she would often hide herself. She saw a boy sitting on the bed, face covered in blood, scratches and big black spots, and one boy who just left the office.
She stared at the door and frowned, before looking back at the wounded boy. ''Where is he going? And what the hell happened to you? Got into a fight, I guess?'', she asked, shaking her head in disbelief and annoyance. ''You kids these days... Well let me see.''
He grabbed the boy's face rather roughly and started inspecting the wounds, inspecting his eyes, making sure no damage was done to his brains. ''It's lunch break and here I am examining and helping a stupid teenager again who thinks fighting is funny. Well boy, it's a true waste of your time and mine. If you hadn't fought you wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have to give up my precious lunch break. Stupid kids...''
She started cleaning the cuts on his face, once again pressing rather roughly. She was the school's head nurse, yet she didn't act like one; rough and rather mean to the students; she never cared about them. As long as she got paid every month she was fine with doing this. ''So? What happened?''

Addressed: Hikaru
Mentioned: shun

(Will leave Shun's return out of it for now till her next post)
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: School's nurse office   School's nurse office EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 5:12 am

Hikaru trailed slowly down teh hall towards the nurses office with Shun helping him. He made sure to lean on Shun mostly for support since the boy offered it. 'Hope he's okay... Still seems upset... Really wasn't  his fault though and if he had gotten hurt... I don't want to lose Takeru after i just found him again after all these years...' Hikaru thought to himself worriedly. These thoughts contiuted growing worse and upsetting the boy more as they finally reached the nurses office.
Once there he strugged to try and grab the door knob but to no avial. Shun seemed to read him mind though and opened the door for him. Hiakru nodded gratfully to him as he was then helped into the office.
“Hello? Is someone here? We need help...”
Hikaru listened for the sound of foot steps or movement besides them, but he heard none. He let Shun led him over to a bed just across the room. Slowly he eased himself to a stopped and glanced around. He felt like someone should have come by now or at least hollered out and answered.
“Hello? Need some help here. There was a fight, someone's wounded.”
Hikaru shook his head and lowered himself to the bed with Shun's help. He looked around and hsi eyes caught Shun who seemed to grow very quiet. He looked to be deep in thought so Hikaru busied himself with looking around for anyone, or a noise of any kind.
“Hikaru, please wait here for the nurse to come. I need to go to teh bathroom very quickly... I will be right back though, I promise. I promise.”

Hikaru raised his hand towards Shun bu the boy was already gone, having hurried out the door. He had wanted to speak with him because he didn't like the pained look in the boys eyes. “Takeru... Why won't you speak to me...?” He whispered softly, letting his hand drop to the bed.
“Where is he going? And what the hell happened to you? Got into a fight, I guess? You kids these days... Well let me see.”
Hiakru jumped in surprise and looked up to find a young lady looking right at him. He swallowed not sure what to do. 'Are women different then girls or the same? What's she gonna do? Oh god what if she wants me to speak or touchs me?' He closed his eyes and laid down as he tried to figure out what to do. He mentally started fighting with himself, trying to decide if she was the same as a high school girl or not.
“It's lunch break and here I am examining and helping a stupid teenager again who thinks fighting is funny. Well boy, it's a true waste of your time and mine. If you hadn't fought you wouldn't be here and I wouldn't have to give up my precious lunch break. Stupid kids... So? What happened?”
Hikaru's eyes flew open as she started looking him over. He didn't like what she had said and was growing upset. He hadn't asked to get into the fight and he had defended Shun he felt. So her words cut into him until he finally spoke, deciding she was worse then a girl. “Now listen right now, Lady. I didn't start the fight nor did i wanna in the first place. I got pulled into it. Of course since this was my first one ever i didn't know how to react or fight back. Trust me when another is started with me though i will finish it as the winner. Especally if it has anything to do with Takeru.”

Suddenly Hikaru heard a noise near the door and looked up as best he could to see Shun walk back in. If anything he looked more scared and was quieter then when he left. Hikaru sat up and stared up at the boy as he came over to the bed.
“Sorry it took so long... got a bit distracted.”
Hikaru eyed him up, scared of what Shun might have done. He really had no clue but the look on Shun's face and  his eyes turned Hikaru's stomach with fear and worry. The fant smell of iron and blood reached Hiakru's nose and he looked Shun's boyd over very carefully before his gaze fell on Shun's arms. Terror and pain filled Hikaru's face as he suddenly had a horrable though that he hoped wasn't true.
He didn't say a word about it to the boy and smiled warmly at him, closing his eyes. “That's okay Takeru you weren't gone long at all. At least you got everything done that you needed to right?” Hikaru flipped his hair from his face and laid back down before speaking again. “It hurts worse then it really is i am sure so it shouldn't be long. Then I can hang out with my best buddy ever again.”
Hikaru looked at the nurse before smiling again. “Right? I'm feeling a lot better now that i am off my feet anyway. Mostly its blood since i can feel it drying on my face, so once its cleaned and your done, ma'am all be good to go~” He felt his insides being torn apear at teh thought still and felt like he would threw up but he forced it down. “Don't worry too much about me, Takeru. After all your the strongest person I know, so this is all nothing compared to things you deal with i am sure.” His voice grew quieter as he added softly, having to force it out. “I'm... I'm proud of you, man. No matter what happens in the future or what has happened in the past...”

Addressed: Shun, Nurse Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Hiakru isn't sure but had a good idea. He's guilt tripping Shun as well as hiding that he knows. -3-

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: School's nurse office   School's nurse office EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 10:45 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

As Shun stepped back into the nurse's office he looked at Hikaru; he felt a bit unsure at first and hesitated to get closer, but eventually he told himself Hikaru didn't know and stepped over to the boy, standing beside him. He didn't look him in the eyes, too afraid is eyes might reveal the truth. So all he did was stare at the ground, a faint blush on his face as he looked rather uncertain and uncomfortable. His arms stung still and at a few parts they had begun to itch, but Shun couldn't scratch them now, because Hikaru was sitting here beside him.
He glanced at the boy and noticed the rather shocked look in his eyes; feeling afraid he glanced away again, he began to feel like Hikaru knew about it, one way or another, like he could stare right into Shun's soul.
‘’That's okay Takeru you weren't gone long at all. At least you got everything done that you needed to right?’’, Hikaru asked and Shun blushed even more, nodding his head slowly before looking away again.
He ignored Hikaru's look and his words for the most of it, not saying a word to him, and stared at the nurse now, smiling a weak fake smile. ‘’So is he doing alright? His wounds are not serious, right?’’, he asked, really hoping Hikaru was fine and that he would get out of here soon, so that Shun didn't have to worry anymore or feel guilty any longer. Though, he knew the guilt was going to stay a bit longer, whatever the nurse's words would tell him.
‘’It hurts worse then it really is I am sure so it shouldn't be long. Then I can hang out with my best buddy ever again. Right? I'm feeling a lot better now that i am off my feet anyway. Mostly its blood since i can feel it drying on my face, so once its cleaned and your done, ma'am all be good to go~’’, Hikaru said, he sounded a bit too happy in Shun's ears, and Shun had the feeling something was up with the boy. He immediately began to worry again, feeling like he knew about the cuts on his arms, feeling like the boy knew what he had done when he had been away, when he had said he needed to go to the bathroom. He was really really scared.

‘’If you say so...’’, was all Shun said in response, smiling weakly at Hikaru, trying his best to keep his emotions under control. Why was Hikaru acting this happy? He was wounded, he was in pain, why he was this happy? Why did he call Shun is best buddy in the whole wide world while it was his fault he was laying here in the nurse's office right now? Shun didn't understand, it confused him badly. He felt like crying; he felt like cutting again. He didn't want any mental pain, not right now, not any more, he already had felt enough. He preferred physical pain over mental.
‘’Don't worry too much about me, Takeru. After all you're the strongest person I know, so this is all nothing compared to things you deal with I am sure.’’, Hikaru continued and Shun looked at him with worry and pain in his eyes, shaking his head in disbelief; he refused to believe this.
‘’Liar... big fat liar...’’, he thought, shaking his head more, but not letting out any words to the boy, he kept quiet. However, tears were once again stinging his eyes, and he tried his best to keep them hidden from Hikaru and the nurse; he didn't want to let them out, not right now. ‘’I am not strong, I am weak, totally weak... I'm a weak coward... How can you know what I'm dealing with right now? How can you know? You know nothing, nothing at all. You are having it worse than me, I'm just a weak coward, an attention seeker, an emotional shit... I'm a bad friend...’’
more tears sting his eyes and he swallowed, turning his hands into fists as he buried his nails into his palms, trying to keep himself from crying or screaming out in sadness or frustration. He was doing a good job at keeping it all together, until Hikaru spoke again.
‘’I'm... I'm proud of you, man. No matter what happens in the future or what has happened in the past...’’, he said, his words sounded forced. The tears finally escaped Shun's eyes finally and the boy looked at Hikaru with sadness in his eyes, confusion. He could no longer keep his emotions under control, he started to scream.

‘’How can you say that!? How can you lie to me like this!? No, how can you lie to yourself like this!? I'm the worst friend ever and it's all my fault and you are not, I repeat, NOT proud of me! You cannot be! Don't lie! Shut up!’’, he yelled, all his emotions finally let out. He kicked against the bed and flipped off Hikaru before collapsing to the ground, crying. ‘’Shut up!’’, he yelled again, even though no one was talking at the moment. He reached for his head with his hands, pulling at his hair as the tears streamed down his face.
‘’S-Shut up... s-stop lying...’’, he whispered, hiccuping after his words, wiping at his eyes to get rid of the tears, but they kept falling. ‘’I wasn't able t-to p-protect you because I'm a c-coward, I was a-afraid... I s-should have acted s-sooner but I didn't... I'm the w-worst friend ever, I'm s-sorry... I'm s-so s-so s-sorry....’’
He finally grew quiet, staring at the ground as he silently kept on crying. He kept wiping at his eyes again and again and sometimes winched slightly as the stinging pain he felt on his arms, whenever the fabric of his sleeves moved over the wounds; the toilet paper he had wrapped around it had most likely shifted to a different place. ‘’I'm s-sorry, H-Hikaru...’’

Addressed: Nurse, Hikaru Mentioned: Nurse, Hikaru Word count: 1005 Notes: Well this is going great. .3. Jeez this drama, love it xD
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: School's nurse office   School's nurse office EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:48 am

Hikaru coughed a bit, feeling a tiny blood come up into his mouth. He gasped softly in shock but quickly swallowed it back down hoping the nurse and Shun didn't notice. 'If he really did cut himself or beat himself up or anything like that I have to show him I’m okay. I've bleed before so I don't care about me. It Takeru I'm really worried about...' He thoughts quickly as he raised his the back of his hand to his mouth and wiped the spit away.
Slowly he looked up towards Shun seeing the boy still very quiet. What concerned him now though was that Shun appeared to be fight back tears and he looked guiltier then before. A lot more ashamed to.
Hikaru bit his lip. He hadn't meant to hurt the boy. Quite the opposite really. He had wanted to make him feel better. Like it was wrong to do what he might have done but at the same time tell him he was okay with it if he needed an outlet like that. After all Hikaru had done that plenty of times before.
Suddenly the boy seemed to start crying and Hikaru quickly sat up, pushing the nurses hands away as he stared at Shun. Eye filled with concern and worry now that only seemed to grow more.
“How can you say that!? How can you lie to me like this!? No, how can you lie to yourself like this!? I'm the worse friend ever and it's all my fault and you are not, I repeat, NOT proud of me! You cannot be! Don't lie! Shut up!”
Hikaru swallowed growing a bit scared for the boy and nervous now. He was scared the boy might hurt himself again and if he tried to leave Hikaru was planning on following him. 'No... Takeru you misunderstand...' He thought sadly. Suddenly Shun kicked the bed and flipped Hikaru of before breaking down and collapsing on the floor.

Hikaru felt his face burn with guilt for making the boy feel this bad. His chest ached as well, causing him to grab at his shirt. He never once said a word though. He wanted to be sure Shun was done before making his move to help the boy.
“S-shut up... s-stop lying... I wasn't able t-to p-protect you because I'm a c-coward, I w-was a-afraid... I s-should have acted s-sooner but I didn't... I'm the w-worst friend ever, I'm s-sorry... I'm s-so s-so s-sorry...” Slowly Hikaru rose to his feet. He ignore the pain in his chest and on his face as well as his arms. He walked over toward the boy one thing stuck on his mind. Make Shun happy again. Calm him down and be there for him like he once was. When they were little and treasured every precious moment.
“I'm s-sorry, H-Hikaru...”
Hikaru keeled down and grabbed Shun's arm very gently. He pulled them from the boys eyes and raised one hand to the boys face, cupping it. Smiling warmly he took his other hand and used his sleeve too wipe at the boys tears. Without saying a word he placed both hands on Shun's right arm and pulled up the boys sleeve.
Once he saw the paper and the dried blood on semi-infected cuts now he shook his head slowly. The smile never disappeared from his lips and he quickly pulled down Shun's shirt sleeve again. He pulled off his jacket and wrapped it around Shun's shoulders before grabbing the boy and pulling him into a hug.
Softly he whispered into Shun's ear making sure his voice was soft enough that the nurse couldn't hear. He only wanted these words to reach Shun and no one elses ears. “Takeru... Heh what am I gonna do with you now...” It was more of a statement then a question.
Hikaru placed one hand on the boys back and rubbed it softly as he continued. “When I said I was proud of you I meant it. Every word. You really are strong Takeru. Heh you haven't changed much either. Always trying to take all the blame and all the pain on for yourself.”

He felt tears begin to fall down his face and he brushed them away quickly. He couldn't cry. Not now. Plus the tears made his cuts sting badly. Though the slow tears kept coming. Hugging Shun close he spoke again. “When I say your strong and that I'm proud of you I mean it a bit different then your probably thinking. I'm not happy about what you've done to your body, but I am proud that your strong enough to stand on your own two feet if need be. To admit your not strong enough to deal with some problems is another thing. It takes a very strong heart to admit your not strong enough once you've tried your very best. That is why I am proud of you.”
Slowly Hikaru stood up, picking Shun up as he stood. He looked back at the nurse and sighed shaking his head. “Sorry but I don't think I'll need your help. Other then cleaning my wounds there's not much more you can do. Plus my best friend needs me. He's needed me for quite a while really and... and I want to be there for him finally...”
With that Hikaru walked out of nurses office and straight across the hall to the bathroom. He knew Shun wouldn't want to be seen being carried and he made sure to check no one was around before entering the hall or boys bathroom. Slowly he shut he door and locked it before sitting Shun down on the floor carefully. “Takeru... no wait you wanna be called Shun right?”
Hikaru scratched his head before smiling shyly and slowly nodding his head. “Right just for now. Ta-I mean Shun. Shun... How long have you felt this alone? I'm here now and I want to help. I'm not going to say stop cutting but please speak to me.” He said sitting down right next to Shun.
He rested the boys head on his chest and stroked his hair carefully. “You can scream, holler, flip me off, and even hit me if you like. No matter what I'm staying here till you okay again. You may speak or not its really all up to you but... I'd really like you to open up like you did when we were younger...”

Addressed: Shun, Nurse Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Sorry if this sucks I tried to make it meaningful ;_;

Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: School's nurse office   School's nurse office EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 11:42 am

NPC

She was examining the boy quite roughly as she touched and poked his face, the wounds he had there. He didn't really say anything to that though, or didn't give out any signs of pain/ he seemed more frustrated at her last words as he spoke.
''Now listen right now, Lady. I didn't start the fight nor did i wanna in the first place. I got pulled into it. Of course since this was my first one ever i didn't know how to react or fight back. Trust me when another is started with me though i will finish it as the winner. Especially if it has anything to do with Takeru.'', the boy said and Rika pulled a nasty face at him, a bit of shock in her eyes.
''You have nerves talking to me like this, little boy...'', she whispered angrily, touching the boy's face roughly again. She guessed that Takeru boy he had spoken about was the boy who had left a bit ago so suddenly, yet she couldn't be sure.
At that moment she heard a door and looked up to see that boy returning to her office; he seemed quiet and a bit distant. ''Sorry it took so long... got a bit distracted.'', the boy said but Rika Jensen shrugged it off, she returned to cleaning the wounded boy's cuts.
''That's okay Takeru you weren't gone long at all. At least you got everything done that you needed to right? It hurts worse then it really is i am sure so it shouldn't be long. Then I can hang out with my best buddy ever again. Right? I'm feeling a lot better now that i am off my feet anyway. Mostly its blood since i can feel it drying on my face, so once its cleaned and your done, ma'am all be good to go Don't worry too much about me, Takeru. After all your the strongest person I know, so this is all nothing compared to things you deal with i am sure. I'm... I'm proud of you, man. No matter what happens in the future or what has happened in the past...'', the wounded boy said to the other quiet one and Rika rolled her eyes, making gagging sounds.

''Stop overreacting, you two are way too sentimental. It's gross...'', she said in response, though she wasn't sure if they had heard her. Because all of a sudden the other boy started crying and screaming, kicking the bed and flipping the wounded boy off. Rika's hands were pushed away and she stared at the two in a daze, not sure how to respond to this anymore. Were they nuts?
''How can you say that!? How can you lie to me like this!? No, how can you lie to yourself like this!? I'm the worst friend ever and it's all my fault and you are not, I repeat, NOT proud of me! You cannot be! Don't lie! Shut up! Shut up! S-Shut up... s-stop lying... I wasn't able t-to p-protect you because I'm a c-coward, I was a-afraid... I s-should have acted s-sooner but I didn't... I'm the w-worst friend ever, I'm s-sorry... I'm s-so s-so s-sorry.... I'm s-sorry, H-Hikaru...''
The wounded boy got to his feet and went over to the crying one, he started hugging him and comforting him and it seemed like he was whispering to him, yet Rika couldn't hear a word. She could have sworn she saw scars and blood on the crying boy's arm just now but wasn't sure; it had happened too quick, she couldn't see it very clearly.
After a while the wounded boy picked up and carried the crying one in his arms and the boy spoke to Rika, who just stared at them in amazement. Such sentimental idiots. ''Sorry but I don't think I'll need your help. Other then cleaning my wounds there's not much more you can do. Plus my best friend needs me. He's needed me for quite a while really and... and I want to be there for him finally...'', the boy said and he walked out of the nurse's office just like that. Rika reached out her arm for him but it was of no use.
''Wait, but those cuts, she will infect if you don't do anything about it and-'', she said, mentioning the crying boy's cuts on his arm this time, but she stopped herself as soon as they had left her office. She stared once again, but as soon as she realized she had shown compassion to someone just now, she huffed and rolled her eyes quickly, turning back to her small private office where she could sit and smoke. ''Whatever...''

Addressed: Hikaru, Shun
Mentioned: Both
Notes: Long posty post for a teacher this time
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: School's nurse office   School's nurse office EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School's nurse office   School's nurse office Empty

Back to top Go down

School's nurse office
Page 1 of 1