Black Rose High School

Black Rose High School is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose High School in The United States.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Today
Season Summer
Date Friday
(10:00 AM)
Extra Last day of first school week
Weather A bit rainy but with a soft warm wind

The cafeteria serves
Sandwiches (different types)
Fruit (for example apples, bananas, pears, etc.)
Drinks like tea and coffee or coca cola (this one only in the main lunch break)
Soup (Tomato soup)
Mini pizzas (special lunch addition today)
Hamburgers (special lunch addition today)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I'm very sorry...
Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 am by Headmaster

» Biology classroom
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 pm by Haya

» Boy's dorm
Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm by Daigo

» School's garden
Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:44 pm by Czech

» Accommodations
Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm by Sakura

» Girl's dorm
Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm by Suzette

Staff
~Admin~
Headmaster

~~~~~~~~~~
~Moderator~
Roki
Member of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png
Student of the Month
None this monthhttp://i66.tinypic.com/24mw7t0.png

Share | 

The school's library

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Motomo
Student

Coins : 171

Student basics
Name: Motomo Amanaki
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:17 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo watched as Abigail looked all awkward, he was glad when Motomo stopped comforting him. ‘’Crying is a weakness too. It's all a weakness, the whole emotions thing. Nothing good comes from it.’’ Abigail said, ‘’But yeah, if you want to talk about your life, go ahead. I will listen.’’
Motomo nodded and first replied to Abigail's beliefs. "Emotions are part of human life, Abigail. It's just what has to be part of you. Please, don't feel weak because you're not." Motomo smiled and took in a deep breath. "Well.... I was born in Canada, my parents were both different my mum accepted me for what I wanted to be but my dad, no. When my little sister was born he tried to get her to work for his business and she did since she was about 5. My parents split up after a series of events and I never saw him again purposely. I live not far from here with a Friesian Horse, dogs and many more animals." He said before looking for a response.

Addressed: Abby Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: This sucks.
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student

Coins : 231

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:43 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru entered the library, staring around him. This place was extremely big, huge. Mikazaru had actually never really been here. He knew where the library was, but he had never set foot into it until now. Actually showing around some new students turned out to be good for him after all; he finally saw places he normally wouldn't see all too soon.
‘’It's so cool... Nii Nii don't you think this place looks so cool~?’’, Roki suddenly said and Mikazaru looked at him, smiling at the boy and nodding his head.
‘’Yeah, it looks amazing. And it's so big.’’, he said, swallowing afterwards as he felt slightly ashamed. Because the amazement in his voice made it obvious that he had never set foot in this library before. And him being the tour guy and such, he actually should have seen every place in this school that was worth mentioning or seeing today. Or tomorrow, if they didn't get to see everything today.
‘’Hey. Excuse me but. Are you... Are you new here too? M-my names Roki. What's your name? Oh and are you a freshman and thirteen year old like me?’’, Roki then asked and Mikazaru looked confused at him, but soon yelped as he felt something, or someone, glomp to his arm and rest their face against his back. Someone was glomping him?
Mikazaru turned his head to see a smaller boy standing behind him and indeed glomping him. The boy seemed around Roki's age and it looked like he was using Mikazaru's body as some sort of shield, even though they didn't know each other. And there was something else that bothered him, as well; the boy looked like he was sick. Did he maybe feel bad or did he have the flue? Why was he out of bed if he felt sick?
‘’I hope it's nothing serious... He should go back to bed and rest.’’, Mikazaru thought as he stayed quiet. After all, if this boy was going to respond to Roki he didn't want to interrupt them. And it seemed like the boy was indeed about the respond.
‘’H-Hi, Roki... I'm... I'm Yuki. Yukiteru. I'm a f-freshman as well... I'm fourteen... Do... do I know you? You look familiar... I think I've heard your name somewhere before, too...’’, he said and Mikazaru smiled at him, warmly like a big brother would.

He didn't mind the boy called Yuki glomping to him, it actually made him look quite cute and innocent and it made Mikazaru feel like an actual older brother. Though, it also made him feel a little bit uncertain because they were at high school, so as much as he wanted to comfort the boy he actually wanted Yuki to let go of him. Though, he still worried about the kid, slightly.
‘’S-so um... d-do you like books? C-cuz if ya do I um... I c-could show you where my favorites are. If you wanna that ish... Y-you don't have to answer right aw-away... Ya can d-dinks about it for a mintues if you wanna...’’, Roki asked Yuki and Mikazaru this time smiled at him. Both the boys were being adorable, like little children. Still Mikazaru felt slightly nervous, because they were all in high school now. They should act more like adults, but at the same time acting like adults would take away their true selves. Mikazaru had already experienced it with Roki this morning and afternoon. ‘’I-I... I'm sorry I j-just......I w-wish I had my s-stuffed animals...’’
Mikazaru decided to talk to Yuki now too even though the boy hadn't really responded yet, because he still worried about the boy's health. If Yuki really was sick then he should go back to bed.
‘’Nice to meet you Yuki, I'm Mikazaru. But you can call me Mika.’’, Mikazaru began as he turned around to face Yuki. He rested his hands on the boy's shoulders. ‘’Is this your first day here, too? Are you not feeling well? If you're sick you should go back to bed, you need your rest.’’

Addressed: Roki, Yuki Mentioned: - Word Count: 675 Notes: Quick catch up post yet still sucky and long...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Akumakina @ DeviantART
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Student

Coins : 148

Student basics
Name: Yuki Reed
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:00 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’S-so um... d-do you like books? C-cuz if ya do I um... I c-could show you where my favorites are. If you wanna that ish... Y-you don't have to answer right aw-away... Ya can d-dinks about it for a mintues if you wanna...’’, the boy called Roki said and Yuki shrugged, still standing behind the older senior boy. He stared at Roki, eye's wide and scared. Though, he still didn't feel comfortable being so close to this other person, either. He just didn't know where else he could hide. ‘’I-I... I'm sorry I j-just......I w-wish I had my s-stuffed animals...’’
Yuki looked up, a confused yet rather excited look in his eyes. He wanted to talk more to Roki; they seemed to share the same interests. ‘’You like plushies too?’’, he asked. He was growing more and more excited by the minute; he even came out from his hiding spot slightly, smiling at Roki. ‘’I have a cat plushy named-’’
‘’Nice to meet you Yuki, I'm Mikazaru. But you can call me Mika.’’, the older boy suddenly said as he turned around. Yuki felt him place his hands on his shoulders and he let out a soft and short yelp of shock. The older boy called Mikazaru had startled him and Yuki really didn't feel all too safe anymore.
‘’Is this your first day here, too? Are you not feeling well? If you're sick you should go back to bed, you need your rest.’’, Mikazaru asked and Yuki nodded, swallowing as he stared up. He blushed even more than before now and started looking away, staring nervously at the walls and the ground, playing with his thumbs.
‘’Hi... Mika...’’, he whispered at first, before clearing his throat and forcing himself to speak up, as well as forcing himself to look up, and smile. ‘’I... I do feel slightly sick, yes... But but I will manage. You don't need to worry about me...’’
feeling really uncomfortable Yuki pulled himself free from Mikazaru's hands and walked towards Roki slowly, smiling weakly and nervously at him.
‘’So... Roki, was it...? I have a cat plushy called Mr. Whiskers. Do you... have any plushies? What are their names? What animals are they?’’, Yuki asked the boy, trying to get to know him better. He was sure he had met the boy before, or at least seen him once. His name was even something that rested in the back of Yuki's mind but he couldn't really recall who this boy was, exactly. ‘’And you said something about books. I would love to see them, even though I don't really read much anymore... Maybe we can read a few together sometime?’’
‘’Am I going to make a friend today?’’, Yuki asked himself, feeling quite excited he suddenly felt less sick.

Addressed: Roki, Mikazaru Mentioned: His plushy Mr. Whiskers Word count: 464 Notes: Eeeh catch up post
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student

Coins : 305

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:11 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lola stood there silently. She was still unnoticed.
She watched Abigail speak with this other boy and she frowned; Abigail was actually speaking to a person other than her? She didn't know he had grown more social now that he went to this school.
She felt a sting in her chest. Was it a sting of jealousy?
Was she jealous because her cousin and the only person she could talk to was talking to someone else and not noticing her?
She shook her head and looked at the others for a moment. There was the older boy again, the senior. And the two freshmen. One of the two was hiding behind the senior as the other freshman spoke to him. Lola stared at them for a moment, deep in thought.
Until something else caught her attention. This girl bumped into Abigail and apologized and then went on her merry way to being a loner and anti social, just like Lola.
Abigail didn't seem bothered by it so Lola didn't care. She watched how that one boy spoke to the girl for a moment before returning to Abigail, before suddenly pulling up his sleeve to scratch.
Lola had no idea what was going on because she couldn't see anything happening from where she stood, but the boy seemed nervous all of a sudden and turned around, running off.
‘’Uhh.... Sorry.... I uh have to go to the bathroom-- see you uh in a bit?’’
And there he went, running out of the library. He didn't even notice Lola as she stood there and almost bumped into her. But not. Because else he would have noticed her, and he had not.
And soon after the boy was gone Abigail started moving. And he came her way.
Lola was glad she was finally noticed by her cousin and waved, but Abigail didn't seem in the mood to talk o her right now. He was acting different. He bumped into her.
‘’Oops, sorry, be back soon. Gotta help.’’, he said before moving past her and out of the library as well. After the other boy.
Lola stared and sighed, shaking her head.
Great, she was being ignored by her family and only friend. And she didn't feel like socializing with anyone else right now.
‘’I guess I will just leave them alone... If Abigail likes him enough to add him to his friend's list then I should not disturb them.’’, Lola thought and she turned her head, her eyes falling on the three boys. The boy that had been hiding behind the senior was now standing in the open and talking to the other freshman.
Lola stared and shrugged, before sighing and moving over to one of the stacks. She grabbed a book and sat down on a chair somewhere.
She was still close to the other people she had followed here, but far away enough not to be noticed, so she could read a book in peace. She knew she had to introduce herself but she didn't feel like it. Not yet.
She would wait for Abigail to come back before talking to anyone else.

Addressed: x
Mentioned: Motomo, Abigail, Mikazaru, Yuki, Roki, Hinami
Word Count: 522
Notes: Lola is being extremely anti social
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Coins : 398

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:29 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Emotions are part of human life, Abigail. It's just what has to be part of you. Please, don't feel weak because you're not.’’, Motomo said and Abigail sighed, rolling his eyes and looking away.
He didn't feel happy about this still, because he was not used to feeling like this. It made him so confused and uncomfortable.
He hated crying so much, as well as blushing. And smiling was not one of his strongest things, either. It had been a very long time ago since he had last smiled for real.
Normally he faked a smile, or they were quick and meaningless. Lola had been the only one so far to make him truly smile and make him feel better about himself.
Because they were cousins, family. Because they were the same. They shared so many things, the same personality and the same likes and dislikes for the most of it. She was the only one he could really talk to and truly trust.
So why did he act like this around Motomo then? He didn't even really know the boy well yet it already felt like he could trust him enough. Not as enough as he trusted Lola, but still enough to share his past with him and a few of his feelings and opinions about some things.
Why was he feeling like this?
Suddenly Motomo started to talk, telling Abigail about his past. He woke Abigail from his thoughts and the boy stared at him, listening quietly.
‘’Well.... I was born in Canada, my parents were both different my mum accepted me for what I wanted to be but my dad, no. When my little sister was born he tried to get her to work for his business and she did since she was about 5. My parents split up after a series of events and I never saw him again purposely. I live not far from here with a Frisian Horse, dogs and many more animals.’’
That was short and detailed. Abigail accepted it.
He nodded his head to Motomo, standing there with his hands in his pockets still, just looking at the boy.
‘’Sounds like your father was quite an asshole. Maybe still is.’’, Abigail said.
Even though maybe Motomo didn't like him saying such things about his father, Abigail still did.
Because it was his personality and his option. He always said what he thought, what he wanted to say.
‘’Though, what should I say next?’’, he thought, not really sure what else the two could talk about.
Abigail had never really been the social type and he never knew what to talk about. With Lola it had always been easy, but their conversations were often short. While with Motomo, he talked way more than he ever had before.
At least, longer sentences, more words.
His answers still stayed as blunt and emotionless as ever.
‘’So, what do you wanna talk about next?’’, he decided to ask, because he leading a conversation was not his style and like torture to him. ‘’Or do you want to go back soon?’’

Addressed: Motomo
Mentioned: x
Word Count: 514
Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:21 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo backed away from Abigail, hoping to make him feel more comfortable before he spoke. ‘’Sounds like your father was quite an asshole. Maybe still is.’’ Motomo nodded and said with a chuckle, "He was a complete asshole and if he is still doing what he used to do then he still is." Motomo smiled at Abigail who then spoke again, ‘’So, what do you wanna talk about next? Or do you want to go back soon?’’ He asked. Motomo nodded in consideration and then asked back. "How about you choose this time? I don't mind, I'm okay for whatever. Maybe you could talk to someone else, if you wanted but if you want to talk to me I'm cool with it." Motomo actually sort of hoped Abigail would stay and talk to him, he didn't really want to go in there again but it was probably for the best, the others probably thought he was a complete weirdo. "If you want to go back in then go ahead." He said as he slipped his hands into his pocket and flipped his hair slightly.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: This sucks and shoooooooort
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:33 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’He was a complete asshole and if he is still doing what he used to do then he still is.’’, Motomo said with a chuckle and Abigail frowned at him, before relaxing slightly.
He was being sarcastic, joking around like Abigail always did.
At least, Abigail often was sarcastic. He even sounded sarcastic when he tried not to be.
Abigail felt strange; he actually wanted to talk to Motomo, he actually wanted to be social with this boy, even though he hated being social. He liked talking to him.
They both seemed to share some things, like the sarcasm and the rather blunt answers. Or at least, Abigail was blunt, but Motomo didn't seem to mind. Most people hated Abigail for his blunt behavior.
Motomo seemed to like it. Why?
Abigail rubbed the back of his head again; it had become quite a habit when he was feeling nervous. And in this conversation he became more nervous with each second that passed.
Why?
‘’How about you choose this time? I don't mind, I'm okay for whatever. Maybe you could talk to someone else, if you wanted but if you want to talk to me I'm cool with it.’’, Motomo then said and Abigail looked at him, trying to maintain a blush again.
Though, he was probably failing.
‘’If you want to go back in then go ahead.’’
‘’No.’’, Abigail said, before nervously adding: ‘’I mean, maybe we should stay here for a little bit longer. There must be something else we can talk about as well, right?’’
Abigail was still rubbing the back of his hand. He forced himself to bring down his arm, because he was sure he acted quite stupid now.
As he forced down his hand he let it drop to his side, accidentally bumping his hand into Motomo's, brushing against it as it fell down.
Immediately he gasped and looked away, feeling another blush come up. This was getting out of hand.
‘’What am I doing!? Am I stupid!?’’, he asked himself. He was really growing more and more nervous. He really didn't like this feeling.
He swallowed, pretending like nothing had happened.
Though, he still apologized for some odd reason, even though Abigail tried his best not to think about it.
‘’Um... um... I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to...’’, he mumbled and immediately forced himself to shut up.
He was not acting like himself, not at all.
What was this boy doing to him?

Word Count: 409
Notes: ABITO
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:49 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo was happy, yet surprised at Abigail's response. It made him feel like he had someone there for him. ‘’No, I mean, maybe we should stay here for a little bit longer. There must be something else we can talk about as well, right?’’ Motomo nodded, "There is definitely a lot we could talk about." Motomo was feeling quite weird... Suddenly Abigail pulled his hand down and touched Motomo's, he quite liked it. For some reason it felt nice. Why did Motomo like the feeling? Why was it so soothing? ‘’Um... um... I'm s-sorry. I didn't mean to...’’, Abigail mumbled as he pulled his hand away.
Motomo had the urge to touch him, like something was pulling him in. Did Motomo actually fancy Abigail? "It's okay," he said as he took a step closer bringing his hands forward and placing them on Abigail's. "I don't mind." Motomo was now close to Abigail, really close. He felt funny like he loved Abigail. Was this what love felt like? He liked it, was it really the feeling of love?

Addressed: Abby Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: ABITOOOO~
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:27 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’There is definitely a lot we could talk about.’’, Motomo said and Abigail nodded. He decided to agree with the boy even though he had no clue what to talk about right now.
He felt too awkward, he felt too strange. It was all too weird and it distracted him.
‘’It's okay, I don't mind.’’, Motomo said after Abigail had accidentally touched his hand. Abigail looked up to see the boy moving closer, and he froze.
Motomo touched his hands now, standing close to him, way too close. Abigail stood there frozen, eyes wide and staring.
He had no idea anymore what was going on, why he felt like this. It made him feel so uncomfortable and insecure. Motomo's face was way too close to his.
Abigail stared up at him for a moment, not sure what to do or say in his presence. As soon as he realized he was staring he swallowed and cleared his throat, turning his head, staring away, at the walls.
‘’What is going on...? I'm so scared...’’, he thought, worried. He was worried. He began to grow worried.
He was never worried.
Never sad.
Never scared.
He had been all of that today, all at once. With this boy. Why? Did he like him? ‘’First I went to comfort him, then we talked, and now... Why is this happening...?’’
‘’I um... I'm sorry... I...’’, Abigail mumbled, trying to find his words.
He was stuttering. Why was he stuttering so suddenly? This was really nothing like him. ‘’I um... I... I don't really know what to... um... I...’’
He was unable to find the right words and his stuttering made it only worse. He felt tears starting to well in his eyes again. He hated that feeling.
‘’I feel so vulnerable... I don't want to... I want to stop feeling this, make it stop...!’’, he thought to himself, but the feeling of awkwardness, embarrassment and vulnerability never left.
They stayed, lurking there in the shadows, in he back of his mind.
He felt so strange.
Abigail felt like he was about to pass out.
He felt lightheaded. He was scared of this feeling.
He had always been so quiet and strong minded, he had never felt vulnerable in his life. Well, not around anyone else besides his parents. It made Abigail feel so weird, like he was about to be sick. It felt like he was about to vomit.
Abigail felt his body tremble and his knees gave way for a moment, causing him to sink to the ground. But he managed to get a hold of Motomo's hands quick, pulling himself back up straight. Though, he still felt like he was going to pass out any minute now. He wiped at his eyes, his heartbeat rising. Why was it rising?
He forced himself to look at Motomo's face even though that was hard, and his body screamed now, trying to get him to look a different way.
Still, he managed, and he glanced at Motomo, body still trembling. Heart racing.
‘’I... I'm sorry... I don't feel too good all of a sudden...’’, he mumbled, terrified.

Mentioned: His parents
Word Count: 521
Notes: ABBY DOESN'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS. HE THINKS HE'S ABOUT TO DIE. MOTOMO, KISS HIM. KISS HIM NOW. HE HAS NEVER BEEN SO VULNERABLE IN HIS LIFE, NOW'S YOUR CHANCE. HIS PROTECTIVE WALLS ARE BROKEN DOWN, DO IT!! I'm way too excited.
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:59 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo felt himself lost in Abigail's eyes, both were staring at each other both probably felt just as weird as the other. Abigail looked to the walls and spoke, stuttering, struggling. ‘’I um... I'm sorry... I...’’ Motomo stood there, wondering g what he was trying to say, Abigail continued. Motomo waited until he finished before speaking. ’'I um... I... I don't really know what to... um... I..." Abigail looked like he was sweating or uncomfortable. Motomo wanted to comfort him, make him feel better like what Abigail did to him earlier. Abigail pushed on Motomo's hands, by the looks of things trying to keep himself standing. Motomo hoped he didn't faint. ‘’I... I'm sorry... I don't feel too good all of a sudden...’’, Abigail said, he didn't look to good. Motomo spoke in the most comforting voice he could, "Don't worry, its okay. I'm here."
Motomo lifted one hand from Abigail's and brushed his [Abby's] hair to the side, pulling his arm back around behind his ear and down Abigail's back. Motomo pulled himself closer to Abigail, he could feel the boy breathing on his face now. Motomo had to do it, he felt the feeling of love for Abigail. He moved his head slowly closer to Abigail's, tilting it slightly and touching his lips with Abigail's. They were kissing.

As Motomo pulled away from the kiss he felt something nice, he felt happy yet he still blushed. Not really from embarressment but more from loving Abigail and the fact he kissed him. Motomo didn't even speak, he just looked into Abigail's eyes not realising how close he was still to Abigail's face.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: MOTOMO DID IT HE KISSED HIM, YAY. So am I! Excitement!
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:46 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Don't worry, its okay. I'm here.’’, Motomo said and Abigail looked at him, a confused look in his eyes.
He noticed how close Motomo was to his face, still. And it didn't look like he was going to pull back anytime soon.
He even seemed to move closer; Motomo brushed away some of Abigail's hair as he stared at him, before lowering his hand onto Abigail's back. Abigail swallowed, feeling his face heat up. It made him feel even more sick.
He was going to vomit, he knew for sure now. Soon he was going to vomit.
The terrible feeling only became worse.
Abigail felt Motomo pull him closer and his body froze again. Why was he suddenly so weak? Why did he suddenly feel so vulnerable? This was not like him, he had never been like this before. Something was wrong, but Abigail still had no idea what it was.
Their faces were close to each other, way too close, but Abigail felt no intention to move away. Was he not able to move away, or did he not want to?
Motomo brought his face even closer to Abigail's and Abigail pulled his head back slightly. Though, his eyes automatically closed. He didn't know why; it just happened.
He closed them, and soon he felt lips against his. And out of the random most of his nervous and awkward feelings just vanished.
He felt less afraid, less stressed, less sick. His heartbeat was still racing but it no longer had an effect on how Abigail felt. He felt a lot better, all of the sudden. It really confused him.
As Motomo pulled back Abigail opened his eyes and started at him, and Motomo stared back. They just stood there staring at each other and their faces were still dangerously close to each other. Motomo was still holding him.
Abigail had no idea how to respond. He felt better yet he still felt awkward as well. This had been his first kiss, and it was from a boy he had only just met. Abigail just now realized how quick things had escalated. He barely knew anything about Motomo, yet he felt something. It felt like he had known him for longer.
His fear returned and as a response he pulled himself away from Motomo, pushing against the boy's chest.
Abigail crossed his arms and turned around, an annoyed and a kind of moping expression on his face. He didn't mean to act like that, but not knowing what to do or say now made going back to his old self his best option for now.
‘’I... I liked it.’’, he said, before realizing what he had said and feeling even more embarrassed again. ‘’I mean... it's not that I didn't like it but... um...’’
He shook his head, furious with himself; this was not going anywhere. He was not making any sense.
Abigail turned around to look at Motomo, his arms dropping to the sides of his body again. ‘’I... that was my first kiss.’’
it was true, Abigail had never kissed anyone before. Motomo really had given the boy his first actual kiss. And it felt so weird, yet good at the same time. Did he have feelings for this boy? Abigail wasn't sure because he had never been in love before.
But the feelings he had felt today when near Motomo he had never felt before either, so he guessed it was indeed love.
‘’And it's a boy I don't even know yet... Well, not much.’’
The boy stood there, hesitating for a moment, until he forced himself to move himself closer to Motomo. He stared at the boy for a few seconds, he appeared to be angry but actually he wasn't; he was more angry with himself, because he didn't exactly know what to do.
And so he decided bring his head even closer to Motomo's and kiss the boy's lips for a split second before pulling back again, staring at the floor.
After staring he just stood there, eyes on the ground. He moved a little bit closer and leaned against Motomo like he was willing to hug him, yet his arms stayed to his sides. And he just kept on standing there like that, staring away.
‘’I've really never felt like this before. It feels so weird... What do we do now?’’, he thought, before the question slipped from his lips. ‘’What now? I mean, what do you want to do now?’’

Word Count: 747
Notes: HE KISSED BACK DFBGFBF. Also, Abby is a bit bipolar? And these posts are made in secret during school, I'm so badass~
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:14 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo felt Abigail touch his chest and push away, he didn't mind. ‘’I... I liked it. I mean... it's not that I didn't like it but... um...’’ Motomo smiled and spoke too, "I, also, liked it." Motomo was pretty sure he loved Abigail. "I go all weird around him... I think it is love..." He thought for a moment but Abigail's voice broke him from his thoughts. ‘’I... that was my first kiss.’’ Motomo nodded, "Mine too..."
Abigail came closer to Motomo who wondered what he would do. Abigail was so close to Motomo now, again they were face to face and so close. Abigail kissed Motomo. He began to blush, Abigail must've had the same feelings? They were so close, almost about to hug....
‘’What now? I mean, what do you want to do now?’’ Motomo thought for a moment... Maybe he should tell Abigail about his mental health disorders? "Well, if you'd like I could share my mental health disorders?" Motomo really wanted to ask him a question... "But first, can I ask you a question?"

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: OMG LOLOLOL. Friend coming over now so reply will probably be REALLY slow... Motomo also has Bipolar Disorder but his is severe XD. Yeah, so badass. I going to make Motomo be like "Yo' want to date meh bruh?" XD
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:23 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I, also, liked it.’’, Motomo said and Abigail sighed, standing there staring at the ground. He felt like he should hug Motomo but he wasn't quite sure. He was still kind of nervous.
‘’Mine too...’’, Motomo said after Abigail had told the boy this had been his first kiss.
Abigail wasn't sure if that was a good or a bad thing.
‘’Well, if you'd like I could share my mental health disorders?’’, Motomo suddenly asked and Abigail looked at him in confusion, a frown on his face.
‘’Sure, what about them?’’, he asked. He didn't mind of Motomo had any disorders, the boy seemed nice and caring. And no one was perfect. No one should be discriminated for having health issues like that.
However, before Motomo answered Abigail's question he decided to change the subject for a moment.
‘’But first, can I ask you a question?’’, he then asked and Abigail frowned again, pulling back from the boy so he had some space. He crossed his arms as he looked at Motomo.
‘’Sure. What's up?’’, Abigail asked, waiting for Motomo to respond.
He was kind of nervous still, though, for he didn't know what the boy was going to ask him.
He really wondered what it was, hoping it was nothing awkward again. Because Abigail had had enough awkwardness for today.
He actually just wanted to go home and have a nap, because he was so tired of this first day. No only was it his first day at an actual high school but he had also comforted a boy and they had kissed, making this day even longer and more stressful in his opinion.
Though, it was not that he didn't like the kiss. He had liked it. He guessed he really had feelings for this boy even though they had only just met.

Word Count: 305
Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Deya
Student

Coins : 59

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:26 pm

§ don't bless me father §

Her steps were careful in her stride, but they were dangerous. She walked to the space just outside of the library as instructed. Her skirt was shorter than it had to be, and clothing tighter. Her button-up shirt was undone at the top, and a lace red bra showed through the white blouse. She settled her eyes on an empty table nearby other students and sat against the wall.
Her sketch pad was the first thing to be placed on the floor in front of her, and next was a solid graphite pencil and a thin eraser. She sat and began to sketch a slender face as she waited for the tour to start. She felt the lines form beneath her utensil and traced a gentle curve of a jaw.
She heard a comment behind her about mental disease's and smirked. The slender girl did not turn, but her lips moved and she spoke in a hushed tone. “Mental disease? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.” A devious chuckle escapes as Deyanira reached to her side bag and felt a smooth grip reach up her arm.
The silver Python made it's way from the depths of the satchel to Deya's shoulder. It snaked it's tongue across her arm and the girl spoke soothingly to the agitated creature, “Hush, Namoretti. New places, new people, more fun.” She stroked the serpent and the snake curled around her calf, head resting in her lap, as Deyanira sat and stared at the drawing.

Addressed: § Motomo, Namoretti § Mentioned: §  § Notes: §  §

Classes
•PE class•
•English class•
•Spanish class•
•Math class•
•History class•
•Geography class•
Extra classes
•Art class•
•Photography class•
•French class•

Last edited by Deya on Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:47 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo watched as Abigail spoke he was looking at the floor again. ‘’Sure, what about them?’’ Motomo nodded noting that he shoud talk about it. “Mental disease? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.” A girl said from inside the library, she was obviously listening. Motomo gestured his head towards the door and whispered to Abigail, "Let's move down a bit..." Mottie shuffled down the hall a little as Abigail spoke again. ‘’Sure. What's up?’’ Abigail moved slightly further away, probably giving Motomo space. "Well... I.. Uhh... Love you, I think... Yes, I love you." Motomo looked down, he made a mess of that. Mottie gave Abigail time to respond before speaking again.
"Well, my mental health disorders... I have Bipolar Disorder, Anger Issues and Anorexia. My Bipolar causes mood swings although I have mostly mania but my depression can be severe. Y-you don't mind do you? My anger issues make my anger pretty much uncontrollable and anorexia well I just hate my body and don't get hungry or eat much." Motomo said, looking to the ground, he hoped it wouldn't affect his chances of becoming partners with Abigail. "How about you? Do you have any? If you don't mind me asking, that is..." Motomo looked back at Abigail and took a step closer, reaching out his hand to Abigail's and holding it. Was that to much? Motomo was quite self concious at the moment, he wanted comforting. "Uhh... Sorry...." He said looking at Abigail.

Addressed: Abby Mentioned: Deya, Abby Word count: 247 Notes: OMG MOTOMO NO XD
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:54 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Suddenly as they stood there this girl passed by and Abigail gave her a look as she entered the library. Abigail sighed and turned his head back towards Motomo, no expression on his face whatsoever.
‘’Mental disease? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.’’, he could hear a female voice coming from he library after Motomo had mentioned something about mental health disorders. He guessed it was the girl from just now; she had probably heard them speak.
‘’Let's move down a bit...’’, Motomo said as he started shifting deeper into the hallway slightly. Abigail nodded and followed him. As soon as they stood far enough away from the library's entrance Motomo spoke again.
‘’Well... I.. Uhh... Love you, I think... Yes, I love you.’’, he said and Abigail stared at him for a moment, wide eyed.
What to do, what to say? He didn't know about anything anymore.
‘’W-what...? Oh my god, what have I gotten myself into now...?’’, Abigail thought, worried and growing scared again.
‘’R-really?’’, he stuttered. ‘’So soon already? Isn't it... too soon...? I mean, not that I don't feel anything... I gotta say I feel something too, but...’’
Motomo decided to go on about those mental health disorders he had and Abigail decided to listen for a moment. He didn't want to make Motomo feel uncomfortable or like he was stupid or anything.
Wait? He didn't want to hurt someone? He had never worried about anyone besides his cousin Lola before.
This was the first time someone else not related to him made him feel like this.
‘’Well, my mental health disorders... I have Bipolar Disorder, Anger Issues and Anorexia. My Bipolar causes mood swings although I have mostly mania but my depression can be severe. Y-you don't mind do you? My anger issues make my anger pretty much uncontrollable and anorexia well I just hate my body and don't get hungry or eat much.’’, Motomo spoke and Abigail nodded, forcing a weak smile on his face, even though it was fake.
He just didn't know how to smile for real. But his answer was truthful.
‘’I don't mind anything at all. You are who you are.’’, Abigail said.
‘’How about you? Do you have any? If you don't mind me asking, that is...’’, Motomo asked after that and Abigail shrugged. He actually wasn't sure about that. So he decided to answer truthfully.
‘’Not that I know. I guess I'm depressed, though, but my parents never went to find it out because it cost money and they thought I was trying to gain attention.’’, he began. ‘’I do have a lot of... phobias, though. I'm afraid of almost anything ridiculus...’’
He saw Motomo walk closer to him and suddenly grabbed Abigail's hands, and Abigail looked up in confusion. It looked like the boy needed some comfort. ‘’Uhh... Sorry...’’, he aid as he got hold of Abigail's hands, but all Abigail did was shake his head and smile weakly.
This time the smile was real. Faint but real.
It felt weird to smile.
‘’It's okay, I don't mind.’’, he spoke.
He hesitated for a moment, thinking, before moving closer to Motomo and hugging the boy. He didn't hold him tight but hopefully it was enough to make Motomo feel a little bit better. A little bit more comfortable.
‘’But you know... I feel something, too...’’

Mentioned: Deya
Word Count: 561
Notes: ABITO
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:15 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo blushed slightly is Abigail spoke. ‘’R-really? So soon already? Isn't it... too soon...? I mean, not that I don't feel anything... I gotta say I feel something too, but...’’ Motomo nodded, he defiantly knew it was a bit quick but he had to say it, right? ‘’I don't mind anything at all. You are who you are.’’, Motomo smiled at that, it made him feel a bit better about himself. He knew Abigail was not good with social encounters but he was doing pretty well. ‘’Not that I know. I guess I'm depressed, though, but my parents never went to find it out because it cost money and they thought I was trying to gain attention. I do have a lot of... phobias, though. I'm afraid of almost anything ridiculus...’ Abigail said. Motomo smiled and added. "There is nothing wrong with phobias, no matter what they are of. Everyone is different, its normal to feel that way." Motomo added a nod to the depression part because he didn't really know what to say. ‘’It's okay, I don't mind.’’ Abigail said, that actually made Motomo feel so much better but what made him jump and feel soothed was Abigail pulling him closer for a hug. ‘’But you know... I feel something, too...’’ He said while Motomo was held in his arms. Abigail had such a delicate touch, he didn't hold him tight but gently to comfort him. "Thank you." He said, he didn't know why but he did.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: ABITO4LYF
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:53 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’There is nothing wrong with phobias, no matter what they are of. Everyone is different, its normal to feel that way.’’, Motomo said as they stood there hugging.
Or at least, Abigail was the one hugging Motomo.
Abigail nodded, no really saying anything. Not yet.
‘’Thank you.’’, Motomo said not long after and Abigail nodded again, a weak smile appearing on his face.
‘’No problem.’’, he said in response. He had guessed Motomo would want a hug after this whole conversation. So did Abigail. Even though he never really showed it, he too wanted a hug sometimes.
He wasn't sure if he should pull back or not but eventually his fear grew stronger and he pulled back from the hug, looking at Motomo. He still felt rather awkward.
But at least now he knew what to talk about. He was slowly becoming a bit more social around other people, especially Motomo.
‘’Okay so, since you shared your mental health disorders with me, I guess it would be fair that I share my phobias with you.’’, he began before thinking for a moment. He had so many, he didn't exactly know where to start.
‘’I have a fear of doctors, hospitals and getting shots, as well as a fear of becoming sick or vomiting, so I often stay away from people that are sick. I fear crowds, hence I stay away from most people and be on my on. I have a fear of calling people on the phone, I hate calling; I prefer to text someone. I'm also afraid of being rejected or bullied, so I stay away from other people just so I won't have to fear rejection. And my most stupid phobia of all is my fear for children below the age of eight... or having children. I always feel so awkward around them, I don't know what to say to them or how to act around them...’’
Abigail took a deep breath after that, glad that was over.
He had told Motomo his biggest fears, his phobias. Even talking about them already made him nervous and scared, and feeling terrible.
He wondered how the boy would respond to his phobias, what he would think of them. Abigail didn't really think it were stupid fears though. The only fear that really bothered him was his fear for children. That was just a very stupid phobia in his eyes.
‘’So... what do you wanna do now? Do you want to talk more or should we head back? Should we talk about... what you told me a moment ago...? or just leave it at this for now...?’’

Mentioned: 437
Word Count: 561
Notes: LOVE
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:20 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo wrapped his arms around Abigail just after he said thank you, he didn't want to feel awkward. ‘’No problem.’’ Abigail said, Motomo just smiled. As Abigail pulled back from the hug Motomo released his gentle grip, he wasn't going to keep him held there. ‘’Okay so, since you shared your mental health disorders with me, I guess it would be fair that I share my phobias with you.’’ Motomo nodded, he didn't want to disturb the boy, he was quite nervous by the looks of things. ‘’I have a fear of doctors, hospitals and getting shots, as well as a fear of becoming sick or vomiting, so I often stay away from people that are sick. I fear crowds, hence I stay away from most people and be on my on. I have a fear of calling people on the phone, I hate calling; I prefer to text someone. I'm also afraid of being rejected or bullied, so I stay away from other people just so I won't have to fear rejection. And my most stupid phobia of all is my fear for children below the age of eight... or having children. I always feel so awkward around them, I don't know what to say to them or how to act around them...’’ Abigail said, he did have some interesting phobias. Mottie respected that and he didn't mind the phobias, there is nothing wrong with it! "Thank you for sharing, you have some interesting phobias but they make you who they are. I don't mind them at all." Motomo smiled at him naturally, it was a big smile but not a cheesy one, he meant it. ‘’So... what do you wanna do now? Do you want to talk more or should we head back? Should we talk about... what you told me a moment ago...? or just leave it at this for now...?’’
Abigail asked and Motomo didn't know what to say... "I want to talk about that but maybe we should go somewhere else to do that? But I don't want to leave or anything but I still want to talk about it." He thought, but Mottie knew he had to make a choice. "I'll stay here and talk about it, I guess?" He had come to the conclusion. Mottie didn't know how to say it though, don't stutter was all he thought. If he stuttered he'd look silly and well he didn't want to make Abigail feel nervous about it and to awkward. "Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to talk about that." He said, "I mean I know we just met but I do feel something... Mind if we talk about it?" Motomo finished, looking towards the boy waiting for a response. Mottie really hoped he'd say yes because he wanted to talk to him more, not go back in there.

Addressed: Abby Mentioned: x Word count: 445 Notes: LOVEEEEEEE~
Sorry for late reply, was at school and phones aren't even allowed on the site. We have to keep them in our lockers up at the house so yeah, this is how it's going to be now :(
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:48 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Thank you for sharing, you have some interesting phobias but they make you who you are. I don't mind them at all.’’, Motomo said and Abigail looked at the ground, not really sure anymore what he should feel.
At least Motomo accepted him for who he was, which was a good thing.
Looking back up he forced a smile, even though it hurt his jaws to smile right now.
‘’Thank you.’’, Abigail responded, placing his hands in his pockets. He tried to appear more comfortable, even though that wasn't exactly the case.
‘’Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to talk about that. I mean I know we just met but I do feel something... Mind if we talk about it?’’, Motomo then asked and the smile disappeared from Abigail's face. The boy already had a hard time keeping that smile up anyway so it was he perfect timing to drop it.
He felt his body freeze again, growing more nervous again. He really didn't want to feel like this but he guessed that if they talked about it now they would soon be over with it and then Abigail's heart could get lad to rest for a while.
‘’Sure.’’, he said first, trying to find his words. ‘’So, where do you want to start?’’, he asked after that. He knew his sentence wouldn't bring them much further so he decided to add a few more words to it. ‘’We both told each other we both feel something and well... what now? What should we do?’’
Abigail turned his head, looking away. He began to blush again, and he looked away just so Motomo didn't have to see it.
Every time he blushed he felt so awkward and vulnerable. He hated the feeling.
‘’Should we keep it like this or... I don't know... take it further...?’’, he asked, swallowing. He really hated this nervous feeling. ‘’I mean, it's pretty soon and... I don't know what you had in mind...’’

Word Count: 329
Notes: Eeh school days are busy
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:05 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo didn't know whether he'd scare Abby with what he wanted to say. ‘’So, where do you want to start?’’, He asked and Motomo had no idea. ‘’We both told each other we both feel something and well... what now? What should we do?’’ Motomo watched as Abigail turned away in an attempt to hide his blushing. He didn't seem comfortable with the situation. ‘’Should we keep it like this or... I don't know... take it further...?’’, He asked. Motomo wanted to go further, he'd never felt like this before. ‘’I mean, it's pretty soon and... I don't know what you had in mind...’’
Abigail finished. He had a point. It was really soon but Motomo really liked Abigail and had never felt the same before. He looked towards the wall so to not be intimidating while he spoke softly, "Personally I'd like to go further... I mean, I know its early and such but I really like you. I've never felt like this before. Ever." Motomo looked toward Abigail briefly and added, "What do you want to do?"

Addressed: Abby Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: I know what you mean XD OMG SHORT POSTS WARNING.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:59 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Abigail watched how Motomo stared at the wall, away from Abigail, as he spoke.
‘’Personally I'd like to go further... I mean, I know its early and such but I really like you. I've never felt like this before. Ever.’’, he said and Abigail swallowed, shifting his feet around slightly.
He noticed that Motomo looked at him for a moment, but it was only brief, as he continued speaking.
‘’What do you want to do?’’, he asked and Abigail shrugged.
What did he want to do?
‘’I think it's too soon, I barely know him yet... But it's not that I don't want to get to know him.’’, Abigail thought, thinking about the possibilities. ‘’Maybe we should start off slow and see where it goes from there...’’
Yeah, he had made a decision. And it sounded like a good one.
Abigail looked at Motomo, trying not to stutter as he spoke. Because he still felt kind of awkward.
‘’Well, what if we got to know each other better, first? I mean... let's start off slow?’’, he asked, trying to find the right words to explain his choice better with.
‘’So, like... not really calling us a couple yet but start off as friends and talk and find out more about each other? It doesn't have to take long, I mean, we can talk everyday. What do you think?’’

Word Count: 228
Notes: Ugly short post because busy with school work...
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:40 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo looked up at Abigail as he spoke, he was interested in what the boy had to say. ‘’Well, what if we got to know each other better, first? I mean... let's start off slow? So, like... not really calling us a couple yet but start off as friends and talk and find out more about each other? It doesn't have to take long, I mean, we can talk everyday. What do you think?’ He said, Abigail pretty much had Mottie's ideas summed up. "I agree with you. We've just met and such." He said with a pause, wanting to sort of change the subject slightly. "So... I've got a lot of pets, do you have any? I've got 3 dogs, 2 horses, 1 Guinea pig, 9 rabbits and tonnes of chickens. I personally own a Guinea pig named Stripe, one of the dogs named Akubi, who is a Dachshund, a piebald shire cross thoroughbred horse named Bruno and a Friesian Horse named Midnight." Motomo said with a smile. He wondered how Abigail would react to all his animals. Not many people like them and especially dogs. Mottie could only hope he liked animals, if he did maybe they could go to Motomo's place, it was just down the road, and see his horse and dog play about. They were good friends. Motomo was a good rider and wondered if Abigail would maybe want to try on his more laid back Piebald. "Have you ever thought of riding? Or do you already ride?" He asked, curious as to whether he would like some free one to one sessions.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Horse. Also the piebald was a pet I didn't know whether he should own but I figured he could. GO FOR IT MOTTIE. I wonder whether Abby likes riding XD
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:03 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I agree with you. We've just met and such.’’, Motomo said and Abigail simply nodded. What else was there to say?
He looked at Motomo as the boy suddenly changed the subject, talking about another thing.
‘’So... I've got a lot of pets, do you have any? I've got 3 dogs, 2 horses, 1 Guinea pig, 9 rabbits and tonnes of chickens. I personally own a Guinea pig named Stripe, one of the dogs named Akubi, who is a Dachshund, a piebald shire cross thoroughbred horse named Bruno and a Frisian Horse named Midnight.’’, he told Abigail, and Abigail nodded again, hiding his hands in his pockets.
‘’That's cool.’’, he said. Though, he sounded rather like he didn't care about Motomo's pets.
Of course that wasn't true. He himself had a cat, a black cat at home with his parents. It wasn't really his, more a cat of the family, but he often pet it, and sometimes fed it.
Sometimes.
‘’Have you ever thought of riding? Or do you already ride?’’, Motomo then asked and Abigail shook his head, thinking for a moment.
‘’I've never done that before, nor have I ever thought of it.’’, he said at first, before adding some more. ‘’All I have is a cat, I've never really been close to a horse before.’’
‘’Is riding easy?’’, he asked, showing some interest in Motomo's personal life as well as just being curious about that part of owning a horse.
Because he had never had a horse, nor ride one before.
He had never even been close to any horse before. Abigail had always held his distance from bigger animals.

Word Count: 273
Notes: Short ugly post, sorry for the wait...
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:48 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’That's cool.’’ Abigail said, almost as if he didn't care but the way he acted seemed like he did care. Mottie knew that Abigail didn't really know much about social situations so he didn't mind at all. ‘’I've never done that before, nor have I ever thought of it. All I have is a cat, I've never really been close to a horse before.’’ Abigail replied to Motomo's question about horses. Motomo just nodded, he didn't know what else to do really. ‘’Is riding easy?’’ He asked. Abigail showed emotion in the question, almost as if he wanted to know, maybe Abigail would want to ride Motomo's horse. "Maybe I could let him on Bruno, he's much more laid back..." He thought before speaking. "Well..." He began, "It can really depend on your horse. When you start out learning the basics isn't that hard as long as you have someone with experience teaching you and a well trained horse.  Some people can get it quickly, others not so quickly. How is your coordination? If you have good coordination then generally you're fine, but even without that people can become great horse riders. If you wanted... I could take you to my house and you could try with me on Bruno, he is really laid back and perfect for someone who has never ridden before and I'm very experienced in riding. I wouldn't mind teaching you!" Motomo said with a smile of joy and happiness on the last few sentences. He actually really hoped that Abigail would like to come, then he would be able to finally meet his horses. He thought of something else to say before Abigail could reply just to reassure him. "And don't worry, if you want any help with anything if you do decide to come then I can help. I promise. I'd be right alongside you on Midnight." He said with a smile. You could tell how excited Motomo truly was just by looking at him.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Bruno, Midnight Word count: x Notes: Abby <3 I wonder whether he will come!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   

Back to top Go down

The school's library
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next