Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nikairou Van Pareouma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikayla
Student

Student basics
Name: Mikayla
Grade: Freshman

Nikairou Van Pareouma Empty
PostSubject: Nikairou Van Pareouma   Nikairou Van Pareouma EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:21 am

~~~~~~
-Basics-
~~~~~~

Name:  Nikairou Van Pareouma

Nickname: Niko

SO: Bisexual, however prefers girls over boys

Appearance: Niko has a bit messy but straight neck-length light brown hair with lazy, half-lidded brown eyes. He always had earphones in, along with his phone. He likes wearing a loose and thin dark brown sweater that hangs off a shoulder over a blackish brown tank top. Over it he'll sometimes wear a dark brown coat when he's cold. Niko wears black slightly loose pants and black sneakers on his feet. As he doesn't really care much about fashion, his clothes always tend to be a bit messy.

At campus or with parents?: Campus

How are they able to go to Black Rose High School?: Comes from a powerful family

Dorm room:555

Grade: 10th

~~~~~~~
-Deeper-
~~~~~~~

Personality:   Nikairou is a very lazy and rude boy, who always gets his way somehow. He is actually vey smart and sly, though it might now seem like it as he never pays attention in class. He uses this to his advantage, as well as coming from a rather powerful family, he is able to get dirt on other people easily.
He is a bully to those he considers "weak" and will scorn and embarrass them publicly.
Being a very smug, stuck up person, he believes himself superior to all others, and makes sure they know it. He often uses his influence to get others to do things for him, as he thinks of them as peasants compared to him.
His delusions of grandeur often get him into trouble, however he uses his charm and influence to get out of most, but not all, tough situations.
A flirtatious person, he will always flirt with girls, to the point where he's seen with a new girlfriend at least ever week. He rubs the fact that he gets so much girls in the boy's faces, just to annoy them and make them jealous. Sometimes he is seen flirting with boys, though he prefers girls.
He's infuriated whenever someone does not fall for him, and will end up spending a lot of time trying to get them to, even if it's obvious it won't work.

History: WIP

Likes: His parents, music, his phone, money, bullying others
Dislikes: being ignored, flirting with people he doesn't even like (even though he does it all the time), teachers, anyone with more power than him other than his parents

Habits: listening to music 24/7, keeping a piece of picky in his mouth like a cigarette, scrolling through his music.

~~~~~~
-School-
~~~~~~

Classes: English, PE, Math, Geography, Science, History

Extra classes: Japanese

Best classes: History, Math, Science

Worst classes: PE, Geography

Clubs: none

~~~~~~
-Family-
~~~~~~

Parents: mother, father
Siblings: none
Crush: none atm
Relationship status: single
Friends: popular however no "true friends"
Enemies: none yet

~~~~~~
-Others-
~~~~~~
Belongings: Phone, earphones, credit card

Job: none, doesn't need one atm as his family provides for him

Pets: none

Reference: Nikairou Van Pareouma 01bypz6gt3un

Theme song: *coming soon!*

My second account - Hinami

Last edited by Nikairou on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://moguighosttown.forumotion.com/
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Nikairou Van Pareouma   Nikairou Van Pareouma EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 1:34 pm

Nikairou Van Pareouma 2en3wx3

Accepted! You can join the roleplay now. c:
Though, I noticed that you said he lives at campus yet you didn't give a dorm room number. I assume you forgot to add that one?
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Mikayla
Student

Student basics
Name: Mikayla
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Nikairou Van Pareouma   Nikairou Van Pareouma EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 am

Oh, yeah my bad XD
Fixed~
Back to top Go down
http://moguighosttown.forumotion.com/
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Nikairou Van Pareouma   Nikairou Van Pareouma EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:44 pm

Okay, thank you~ c;
Now I can update things~
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikairou Van Pareouma   Nikairou Van Pareouma Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikairou Van Pareouma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Biography Archive-