Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Motomo Amanaki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics
Name: Motomo Amanaki
Grade: Sophomore

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Nickname: Motomo

SO: Homosexual

Appearance: Motomo is slightly taller than average but highly muscled although he is still thin. To himself, Motomo believes to be ugly and horrible but others seem to not feel that way. Motomo has a personality disorder and believes himself to be worthless and ugly.  Motomo has blue eyes that are quite dark. He has long black hair and a black medallion with a silver gem in the middle. He also has a golden bracelet on. He has scars down his arms from self harming during depressive spells or when angry. Motomo believes it releases the darkness inside.

Belongings: A phone, books for school, art things, a laptop for school and a black belt for karate.

At campus or with parents?: Parents

How are they able to go to Black Rose High School?: Motomo hs always excelled in nearly everything.

Dorm room: --

Grade: Sophomore, 10th Grade

Classes: Geography Class, Biology Class, English Class, P.E Class, Spanish Class, Science Class, Math Class, History Class

Extra classes: Art Class, Photography Class, Latin Class

Best classes: Biology Class, Science Class, Math Class, P.E Class, All Extra Classes

Worst classes: English Class, History Class

Medical Issues: Bipolar Disorder Type 1 (Manic depression. Type 1 is mostly mania but can end up leading to deep depression) - Mania is the insane area of the spectrum, Hypo mania is mild mania, Neutral, Depression ranges in mild and severe.
Anger issues - Motomo cannot control his anger
Anorexia - Motomo doesn't eat much

Personality: Motomo is a try hard at everything. He works his hardest and tries not to be a let down. Motomo is what you may call a 'nerd' he loves school and cares about his education but isn't the kind who fails at sport. He is actually very good at sports. Motomo has high devotion to everything he does and will not let anyone down. Motomo will not get to sucked in to love but if he finds that special someone then he is devoted and loving. Motomo is also incredibly good at martial arts- they are his best sports and is also great at any goalkeeping spot because of his bravery. He is not scared to stand up for what he believes in and is not scared to get hit in the face. He is also great and rugby and other contact sports that may be played. If he sees someone getting picked on Then Motomo will be first to stop them. He does not stand for bullying and doesn't take to bullies kindly. As well as this Motomo is one of the most kind and caring people you will get to know and will gladly become friends with anyone. Motomo has a personality disorder, anger management issues and anorexia. He finds it hard to cope, sometimes. Sometimes, Motomo can also be quite flirty and charming.
When Motomo gets angry he is what you may call a 'beast' he has anger issues and controlling himself from flipping out. He may storm out of class sometimes but will always return. Due to him being ahead of his years though he acts like an 18 year old and is not afraid of those older than him. Motomo self harms, sometimes and doesn't really hide them from others but in school he usually does.

History: Motomo was born in Canada, Toronto where his mother and father lived. Once he was 2 years old his little sister Ayet was born, she had always been the golden child since she was 2 months old. Ayet didn't act like Motomo, he acted really active as a child but Ayet was more laid back. Motomo's mother, Cheyenne, usually didn't say anything bad to him but his father, Yana, did. Yana was a businessman and wanted Motomo to work for him, since he was 5 years old Yana was trying to get him to be interested but it never worked. Ayet, however, wanted to help since she was 4- Motomo was only 6 by this point.

When Motomo had reached 5 however, Cheyenne saw how badly Yana treated his son and began to back away from Yana and Ayet, taking Motomo with her. Motomo instead of the family business wanted to be a Vet, something Cheyenne wanted to be but couldn't because of unexpected circumstances. When Motomo was 7 Yana said something unforgivable. "You worthless child! You'll never be a son of mine! I don't want a son that is obsessed with becoming a Vet and horses!"
That day was the day when Cheyenne heard his insults. She packed her and Motomo's bags and they left to America where his Aunt and Uncle lived.

As time went on Motomo's Aunt and Uncle had to leave the home for somewhere new and left the house for him and his mother. By this time Motomo was 9 years old and had a pet dog named Akubi. Akubi was a red haired miniature Dachshund. Then they began building their life back, piece by piece. Cheyenne never heard from her sister and brother and nor did Motomo but they knew it was what they wanted.

When Motomo hit 12 he saw his father again, not on purpose though. He was with Ayet and going both in business suits to some huge office and they carried a briefcase each. It turned out that the office was the same place Cheyenne needed to go to for her job interview after she quit from her previous one. Cheyenne was in the room whilst Motomo waited outside and Yana and Ayet approached him- Motomo recognised them but they didn't seem to recognise him. "Is anyone sitting here?" Ayet asked gesturing to the seat next to Motomo. "Yes." He replied before looking down so to not make eye contact.
His mother came out and also recognised Yana and Ayet. "Let's go, Motomo." She said quickly before whispering "Quick." And speed walking back.
"Ayet, come it's your brother." Yana said before chasing after them, "Cheyenne! Wait!" He yelled before they got into the car and drove off. Since then Motomo has not seen or heard anything about his father or sister- probably for the best.

When Motomo turned 14 he got his dream pet, a Friesian Horse that he named Midnight. He also got a pet Guinea pig named Stripe that was black with a white crocked Stripe down his face and Bruno a piebald shire cross thoroughbred horse. Akubi, Stripe, Bruno and Midnight are Motomo's only personal pets but he has many others around the house. Now Motomo is 16 and still in Black Rose High he continues to thrive as he has at school since he was 5. In his room he keeps his pet Guinea Pig.

Clubs: Student council; clubs management, Art Club

Relationship status: Single

Family: Yana - Father - Not seen for 4 years
Cheyenne - Mother - Close with mother
Ayet - Sister - Younger Sister, get on horribly and she lives with father.

Friends: Midnight & Bruno - Horses
Akubi - Dog
Cheyenne - Mum
Stripe - Guinea Pig

Crush: Abigail

Enemies: Ayet - sister
Yana - father

Relationship: None

Job: Caring for his animals. He has many to look after.

Pets: Friesian Horse - Midnight
Dachshund - Akubi
Guinea Pig - Stripe
Piebald Horse - Bruno
Many others!

Reference: Motomo Amanaki Percy-Jackson-books-male-characters-27945425-800-1034

Theme Song: Kings Never Die, by Eminem ft Gwen Stefani

Last edited by Motomo on Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:15 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating)
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:21 pm

Done! Hope its alright ;D
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:44 pm

Motomo Amanaki 2en3wx3

Accepted! You can join the roleplay now. c:
Dogs and cats and such aren't allowed at the dorm rooms but school rules are there to be broken so as long as Momoto can keep Akubi hidden or as long as he's at his mother's, then it's all good. ;D

And I see you put up one regular class too much, but I will let you have them all because, dedication to school. >D
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:50 pm

Gosh, yes I may have to edit that out. Eh I based it off me and irl those are like all good subjects for me and my worst of the lot is English and History. XD

I'm not sure if I want Akubi with me or not so I'll say he's at mother's for now.

Thanks for accepting me!
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Welcome to the site, Momoto. Cool character.
Wonder how annoyed Lola will get with him once she meets him. *laughs*
Or they might get along, due to them both being dedicated to school.
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:03 pm

Maybe ;D
We'll see!
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:04 pm

OMG! I forgot to add Motomo's pet Guinea Pig! Stripe! Hnnng I'm doing it now!
So yeah in his dorm Motomo has a pet Guinea pig.
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:13 pm

Haha Guinea Pigs are fine pets. c;

Ddvjdbmgfbv~
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Okay, thank youuuuuuuuu~
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:39 pm

OH MY. I forgot to add so much. Personality updated with stuff XD
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:46 pm

Haha it's okay. At least you had everything filled up already. ;D
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:54 pm

True, I will probably keep updating things anyway XD
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Also, just saying Motomo does hide his Guinea pig (by covering it) if someone does not like them.
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:17 pm

Okay, to make it simpler I have added Motomo's medical issues into one place as a new subtitle.
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:11 pm

Motomo table code:

Code:
<br><center><div style="background: no-repeat bottom #99ccff; width: 500px; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom: 0px; width: 470px; font-family: Trebuchet MS; color: #0099ff; font-size:11pt; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify;">
[center][color=#0066ff][i][b]"Thought"[/b][/i][/color]
[color=#0066ff][b]"Speech"[/b][/color]
[color=#0066ff][i]"Text or other’s speech"[/i][/color][/center]

Text here~

[center][b]Addressed:[/b] [color=#0066ff]x[/color] [b]Mentioned:[/b] [color=#0066ff]x[/color] [b]Word count:[/b] [color=#0066ff]x[/color] [b]Notes:[/b] [color=#0066ff]x[/color][/center]
</div></div></center>

Last edited by Motomo on Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:31 pm

Updated so that Motomo lives with his mother, just so he can look after his pets better. It's a bit more realistic.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 5:40 pm

Okay, which was his dorm room number before you made that change? Then I can take it off the taken dorm rooms list.
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:52 pm

New posting code:

Code:
<br><center><div style="background: url(http://i.imgur.com/cOilNAj.png?1)no-repeat bottom #79baec; width: 500px; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom: 510px; width: 470px; font-family: Trebuchet MS; color: #e0ffff; font-size:11pt; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify; border:5px solid #0066ff;">
[center][color=#0066ff][i][b]"Thought"[/b][/i][/color]
[color=#0066ff][b]"Speech"[/b][/color]
[color=#0066ff][i]"Text or other’s speech"[/i][/color][/center]

Text here~

[center][b]Addressed:[/b] [color=#0066ff]x[/color] [b]Mentioned:[/b] [color=#0066ff]x[/color] [b]Word count:[/b] [color=#0066ff]x[/color] [b]Notes:[/b] [color=#0066ff]x[/color][/center]
</div></div></center>

Last edited by Motomo on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

Motomo Amanaki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motomo Amanaki   Motomo Amanaki EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:15 am