Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trahern Moch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics
Name: Rocco McParker
Grade: Senior

Trahern Moch Empty
PostSubject: Trahern Moch   Trahern Moch EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:11 am

Name: Trahern Moch
Nickname: Tru (True)
SO: Bisexual- although, he prefers females
At Campus or with Parents?: Campus
How are they able to come to Black Rose High?: His family is rich.
Dorm room: 224
Grade: 12th Grade, Senior

Appearance: Trahern is a lot taller than average. He towers over most but that is not all. Tru is incredibly muscled and defiantly packs a punch. He has an eight pack that he often shows off because of his general clothing being a brown leather jacket type shirt that does not cover any of his front. If he must cover himself he will when being smart wear a blouse and casual he will wear either a normal shirt or a skin type shirt. Tru has dark black hair and black eyelashes; his hair is quite long for a male but does not go below the shoulder. He also wears faded black jeans with a black belt and golden buckle. Tru has a silver necklace that has his, his mother's and his father's name engraved on it.

Personality: Trahern is quite the troublemaker. Although he does well at school he doesn't concentrate as much as most. Rowdy and loud he will pipe up in class and defiantly not stand down from a fight. Tru will take what he gets and hit back harder, much harder. Tru is usually quite devoted to his partner but prefers not to have one; he is quite the flirt and will be seen often flirting with the ladies. Trahern knows how to treat a lady and will do so with passion and kindness so he can get what he wants.
Tru also loves exotic pets and being an adrenaline junky. Trahern is a true adrenaline junky, brave and strong he does some truly 'crazy' things. He also loves exotic pets and in the past has had frilled neck lizards, scorpions, tarantulas, snakes and geckos. Try currently owns three snakes that he keeps in his dorm. Two are corn snakes and one a piebald boa. Tru handles them a lot but will respect a woman who doesn't like them and make sure she doesn't have to see them. Trahern definitely tries to treat his ladies right.
You may think Tru doesn't care about his dorm? Wrong. Tru hates messy dorms and it is always tidy, and so it'd easier for his snakes. All his studies are neatly done and placed in specific drawers.

History: Trahern was born in America, near to Black Rose High- he was always loved by his parents but was the only child. Ever since he was able to walk (10 months old- he did it before most) he began to show his brave nature. Tru was quite aggressive tok but charming at the same time. As Trahern aged he became mature quicker than a normal child. His parents were always proud of him and made him feel good most of the time, just not when they were angry.

Tru started to do well at school but at the same time was extremely flirty with all the girls his age; sometimes even with the boys. Trahern got a reputation for being a 'ladies man', often opening doors, pulling out seats for a woman to sit and talking politely. As Trahern got to the age of 15 he had a relationship that lasted a year when the girl moved away and was forced to split up with him. Tru was heartbroken for a while but then became even more love driven. Tru has still not found that perfect match for him. His father become slightly closer but his mother more distant. By this time he also learnt to play both the guitar and piano, which he still does and can play well.

At 16 Tru got his two corn snakes that he named Maize (F) and Milky (M). Once he reach 17 he got a piebald boa that he named Niko (M). Maize, Milky and Niko live with him now as his parents can't deal with them.

Dislikes: Bullies, being lazy, most of the teachers, his snakes being upset.
Habits: Trahern has a habit of keeping his room tidy, he hates it when it's messy and cleans it nearly everyday. He handles his snakes a lot, keeping them friendly. Tru also makes sure he has everything organized and kept in a nice way inside his bag.

Classes: PE Class, English Class, Biology Class, Economics Class, History Class, Math Class
Extra classes: Theatre Arts, Music
Best classes: PE, Theatre Arts, Music
Worst classes: English, Math
Clubs: Sport Club

Parents: Julian - Father
Hope - Mother

Siblings: Tru is an only child.

Cousins: None

Crush: None
Relationship: Currently none but Tru is definitely looking for one.

Friends: --
Enemies: --

Belongings: Three snakes, a phone, a blue backpack, sports clothing, engraved necklace, laptop.

Job: Not got one and currently isn't in search. Although Tru is considering getting one.

Pets: Corn Snake Female - Maize
Corn Snake Male - Milky
Piebald Boa Male - Niko

Reference:

Trahern Moch 54851-brandonheat_super

Theme song:

Last edited by Trahern on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Trahern Moch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trahern Moch   Trahern Moch EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:22 am

Trahern Moch 2en3wx3

Accepted! You can join the roleplay now. c:
GNfkvnbvbkvg, snekssss. <3333
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics

Trahern Moch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trahern Moch   Trahern Moch EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 11:23 am

Thanks, pal
Wismsjkwzmwokssiw, all the sneekkkkkssssssssssssss <33
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics

Trahern Moch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trahern Moch   Trahern Moch EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 12:47 am

Just saying, Tru also has a lot of money himself so often lends it out. His parents earn a lot and if he does start working then he'll be looking at a good job. So yeah, Tru will like help people.
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics

Trahern Moch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trahern Moch   Trahern Moch EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 4:27 pm

Just wondering but doesn't my bio need moving?
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Trahern Moch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trahern Moch   Trahern Moch EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:33 pm

Oh my goodness I forgot!
I'm sorry. XD

I will do that now~ Thanks for reminding me.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics

Trahern Moch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trahern Moch   Trahern Moch EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 2:20 pm

And Tru's code

Code:
<br><center><div style="background: url(http://i.imgur.com/MOuriHg.jpg?1) no-repeat bottom #c88141; width: 500px; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom: 590px; width: 470px; font-family: Arial; color: #835c3b; font-size:11pt; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify; border:5px solid #ff0000">
[center][color=#ff0000][i][b][u]"Thought"[/u][/b][/i][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b]"Speech"[/b][/color]
[color=#ff0000][i]"Text or other’s speech"[/i][/color][/center]

Text here~

[center][b]Addressed:[/b] [color=#ff0000]x[/color] [b]Mentioned:[/b] [color=#ff0000]x[/color] [b]Word count:[/b] [color=#ff0000]x[/color] [b]Notes:[/b] [color=#ff0000]x[/color][/center]
</div></div></center>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trahern Moch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trahern Moch   Trahern Moch Empty

Back to top Go down

Trahern Moch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Biography Archive-
Jump to:  
ChatBox