Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bob Marley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zandra
Student
Zandra

Student basics
Name: Zandra Madria
Grade: Freshman

Bob Marley Empty
PostSubject: Bob Marley   Bob Marley EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:09 pm

Name: Bob Marley
Nickname: Marley - Marley hates being called Bob
SO: Bisexual, Marley doesn't care for the gender
At Campus or with Parents?: At Campus
How are they able to come to Black Rose High?: Aunt sending him there to try get him to learn
Dorm Room: 447
Grade: 11th Grade, Junior

Appearance: Marley has long dark brown hair that goes to his shoulders, with streaks of pale brown. He carries a brown leather bag around with him which he was given by his mother. When not in school uniform, Marley likes to wear anything blue as a shirt and wears various shades of brown to beige jeans. Marley almost always wears blue fabric type, high topped shoes that are also blue. His only other shoes are a pair of blue trainers that he uses for sport. He has brown eyes but when you look closely you can see flecks of green in the centre that fade as they come to the edges of his eye.

Personality: Marley has a mental health disorder named Schizophrenia which means he hears voices in his head, some of them are good and some of them are bad. Marley has a lot of good voices but the voice that stands out the most to him is a female one that is full of hatred, selfishness and horrible thoughts that he names Sitnah.
Sitnah is what you might call "pure evil" she hates everyone and in general Marley can stop her and do the opposite of what she says but sometimes he cannot and does exactly what she says.
Usually, Marley is unsocial and hides himself away, not talking much and when he does being pretty awkward. Despite this, Marley is kind but you just have to gain the trust of both him and his voices... Sitnah can be horrible when you are trying to do that. Marley will usually trust you before Sitnah does though because most of the other voices will.
Marley could be classes as to trusting, he trusts others with almost everything and wants to be social, sometimes but he just isn't. He prefers to speak with his dog than any human and takes care of it all the time. When Marley truly loves someone then he would be so devoted but too clingy, probably. He loves to show his emotions through both music and art, to which both he excels in.

History: Marley was born during a thunderstorm on a cold winters night. His father was in jail and his mother was a troubled person. Only his aunt was at the birth with her and his mother tried her best to take care of him. One day when Marley was only a few weeks old she drove off, leaving him in the house and sadly crashed the car. She never survived and Marley was left alone to be found a few hours later by the police who were going to take him into care but Marley's aunt refused to let that happen to him at such a young age and she took the squirming child on.

Marley was never "normal" at school, since he was 8 he began having strange feelings that the doctors couldn't explain as anything and they thought he was just making it up. He wasn't. Marley later on at the age of 16 got diagnosed with schizophrenia which explained his weird "feelings". Those were not feelings they were more of presences of people in the brain, voices to be exact. They never began to speak until he was around 15 and a half but people just thought he was crazy. He had never done well in school except for in art and music, which he excelled in.

His aunt decided to send him here, knowing he was put down a year because of his disability she wanted to send him to a good school. Which she found BRHS. His aunt thought having a dorm would be best for him but she did allow him to take his pet to try and remember his home.

Marley gets visits from the psychiatrist twice a week and gets help from the teachers with homework. Each teacher should be notified of his issues and then he can be helped.

Likes: His dog, to try be kind, his nice voices, kind people, hiding away, talking to his dog
Dislikes: Being social, talking to people, being bullied, having to stand up for himself.
Habits: Marley has a habit of hiding away and avoiding others.

Classes: PE Class, English Class, Economics Class, Geography Class, Biology Class, History Class
Extra classes: Music Class, Art Class
Best classes: Music Class, Art Class
Worst classes: Economics Class, History Class, PE Class
Clubs: Marley will probably not attend any until he makes friends.

Parents: Marley never knew his parents
His aunt was like his parent...
Kim - Aunt - Adopted mother

Siblings: None

Cousins: None that he knew of

Crush: Nope, it is possible for him to get one, although the person would have to understand him first.
Relationship: Single
Interested in: Nobody

Friends: --
Enemies: Satnah

Belongings: Phone, laptop, headphones, lead, bowls for dog, dog food, litter tray sort of thing, dog bed, suitcase

Job: Marley is not capable of a job, apparently.

Pets: Ai ~ Female Labrador Retriever Puppy

Reference: Bob Marley Carter-Kane-books-male-characters-27953874-900-1423

Last edited by Bob Marley on Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Student
Zandra

Student basics
Name: Zandra Madria
Grade: Freshman

Bob Marley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley   Bob Marley EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:12 pm

Postie coddeeeeeee~

Code:
<br><center><div style="background: no-repeat bottom #000000; width: 500px; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom: 0px; width: 470px; font-family: Vrinda; color: #cc66ff; font-size:11pt; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify;">
[center][color=#ffffff][i][b]"Thought"[/b][/i][/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]"Speech"[/b][/color]
[color=#ffffff][i]"Text or other’s speech"[/i][/color]
[color=#ff0000][b][i][u]"Sitnah in Marley's head"[/u][/i][/b][/color]
[color=#00cc00][b][i][u]"Good voices in Marley's head"[/u][/i][/b][/color][/center]

Text here~

[center][b]Addressed:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color] [b]Mentioned:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color] [b]Word count:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color] [b]Notes:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color][/center]
</div></div></center>

Last edited by Bob Marley on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Bob Marley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Marley   Bob Marley EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:29 pm