Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The town's cafe

Go down 
+7
Jeamesero
Czech
Zane
Zandra
Sancott
Rocco
Headmaster
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii
Grade: Sophomore

The town's cafe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   The town's cafe - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 07, 2015 11:49 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Jeamesero! I'm n-not a f-freak! I-I'm not a w-weirdo! I just w-want be normal! It's n-not my fault I'm a b-boy... I d-didn't ask to b-be...’’, Airamyst said as he suddenly came bashing out of the stall, wrapping his arms around Jeamesero's middle. Jeamesero had been startled by these sudden actions and stared down at Airamyst in shock and confusion. But as soon as he realized Airamyst had come out of the stall, he smiled and hugged the boy back the same way. He rubbed Airamyst's back as to calm the younger boy.
‘’You're indeed not a freak. You're you. There are no freaks in this world, only human beings.’’, Jeamesero said with a soothing voice as he continued to rub Airamyst's back softly. They stood there for a moment, hugging each other. Jeamesero had to make sure Airamyst would feel safe, and that the boy would come along with him, back to the table. After all Shun was probably waiting for them. Jeamesero couldn't care less about Hikaru at the moment, it was only Shun he didn't want to keep waiting.
‘’I-I human... I-I'm a person...’’, he heard Airamyst stutter and he nodded, still holding the boy tight in a hug. He was acting way more mature than he normally did, but that was because he really felt the need to help Airamyst, to make the boy feel better about himself. Because he knew Airamyst was a good person and deserved to have friends and a good life, just like any other person. He was no freak, not in Jeamesero's eyes, not in Shun's. And Hikaru could piss off if he decided Airamyst was, just like all the other people out there who thought the same way. ‘’Yes, yes. You are a person with feelings.’’, Jeamesero said, smiling at Airamyst.
‘’I w-wanna drink it... The hot chocolate... P-pwease...?’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero nodded his head. He pulled away from the hug, looking at Airamyst as he patted the boy's head affectionately.
‘’Yes, let's go drink some hot chocolate~ And don't worry about Hikaru, he doesn't know you at all, he's just mean. Ignore him, I will help you if hes mean to you again.’’, Jeamesero spoke, jumping up and down slightly as he was excited to go back. He really wanted to go to Shun and get some hot chocolate to drink, together with Airamyst. ‘’Are you ready to go?’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru Word Count: 401 Notes: Cute mature Jeames <3
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   The town's cafe - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 11:52 pm

Airamyst nuzzled his cheek against Jeames's shoulder, hugging the boy as tight as he could without hurting him. His tears had fianlly started to stop, slow little trails running from his eyes now.
'I'm not a freak...' He thought over and over to himself, really wanting to believe it but he couldn't seem to force himself it. Hikaru's actions, his words, repeated in his mind even though he tried to push it away. “I just want to be normal...” He whispered softly.
Suddenly he felt Jeames raise his hands, letting ship a tiny little yelp as he was hugged by the boy. He siffled softly, pulling his face back a bit so he could look at the boy. “J-Jeames..?” He whimpered softly in confusion.
“You're indeed not a freak. You're you. There are no freaks in this world, only human beings.”
Airy wiped at his eyes with one hand, feeling Jeames shift his weight before solfy starting to rub his back. The boy blinked in confusion, placing his cheek back against Jeames's shoulder as his cheek heated up ever so lightly.
“Yes, yes. You are a person with feelings.”
Airy nodded slowly, smiling as he nuzzled Jeames, listening to the boys soothing voice. He was a bit surprised by how Jeames was acting and what he was saying but he was grateful more so. It helped him a lot since his mother and father weren't there to comfort him.
“Yes, let's go drink some hot chocolate~ And don't worry about Hikaru, he doesn't know you at all, he's just mean. Ignore him, I will help you if hes mean to you again.”
Airy felt his cheeks heat up more, biting his lip as the boy pulled away from their hug. He shyly looked away, holding his hands up to his chest as he did so. He was a bit unsure what to say, how to react act to Jeames actions and words.
He swallowed and kicked at the floor as he thought to himself, not really getting anywhere though. 'So... Why does my tummy feel funny again..? Is he really gonna protect me from Hika? My heart is starting to beat faster too... I think i'm getting sick again...'
Airy stole a shy peek at Jeames, blinking up with his innocent orbs as he seemed to be in a daze. He wasn't sure why his body was heating up like he had a fever, nor did he understand why his stomach suddenly hurt and kept tightening.
“Are you ready to go?”
Airy murmured a few words, staring into the boys own innocent gaze. Without thinking, his body and arms moving on their own, he stepped forward. “Mhm... But I... gotta tell you something... I... I love you, Jeames...” He said very softly, a tiny whisper of a breath as he let his eyes close very slowly as he placed his hands on Jeames chest, Airy's lips meeting the boy's gently.
After a few seconds Airy blinked open his eyes, squeaking softly in embaressment as his cheeks heated up very darkly. He pulled back quickly, taking a few steps back as he started to stutter. “I-I um... J-jeames... I um... s-sorry i j-just... um...”
Airy shook his head, nervous and confused tears filling his orbs. He wiped at them quicky and grabbed Jeames hand after a minute, turning and dragging the boy behind him. “So. um. I. um. Y-yeah~ We got t-to go get that chocolate m-memeber~?” He asked quicky, stuttering with his words as he forced a smile. He looked over his shoulder at Jeames, his eyes closed as he let go of the boys hand and grabbed the door handle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Hikaru, Shun, Mother, Father Word Count: ~ Notes: ~
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   The town's cafe - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 12:26 pm

‘’I'm... good. I'm good. And Jeames is good. And yeah, I guess I am.’’, Shun said and Haya giggled, teasing him. She loved how innocent he was acting, so shy. She was going to have so much fun with teasing him and twirling him around her finger. She was going to make his life hell. Because he seemed to have a perfect life and she couldn't stand it. She wanted to see him cry. She had no idea why, she just wanted to. The thought of maybe being jealous she pushed away to the back of her mind; no, that was not true. She was not jealous of him at all, was she?
‘’Yes, I do go to Black Rose High. I'm a junior there, what about you? If you're a junior too I must have completely overlooked you... I'm sorry if I did.’’, Shun said and Haya nodded her head, dropping her arms back next to her sides. She had them placed on her hips for way too long and her hands had started tingling by now.
‘’I'm a junior too, we might have had a few classes together. It's okay though; I haven't seen you yet, either. I guess we were both just very busy today so we might have overlooked each other.’’, she responded, still smiling brightly at Shun.
‘’I um... I haven't really made many friends yet over the past few years... Of course there's Jeames, and Daigo if he's not being an asshole... if you can remember him. And I met Airamyst. And Hikaru has returned into my life and...’’, Shun explained and Haya bit her lip. She so much wanted to say something about the person called Airamyst. She guessed it was the boy in the girl's clothing. But if she told Shun this, then he might know she had spied on them. So even though Haya was a gossiping person and really wanted to say something about it, she forced her mouth to stay shut about the weird boy.
‘’Yeah I remember Daigo, he can be a bit complicated at times. And Hikaru, wasn't that your best friend before one of the two of you moved away? Good for you~’’, she said, trying to suppress a grin. She was doing marvelous.
‘’I um... I'm alone. I mean, I'm not in a relationship at the moment... Why do you ask?’’, Shun then said and Haya smiled even brighter. She giggled and looked at Shun afterwards. This was her chance.
‘’Now I've really got him!’’, she thought excitedly. She moved a bit closer to Shun and started caressing his face softly and slowly while shyly looking up in his eyes. She was pretending to be the shy innocent girl in love, but she had some plans. Some terrible plans with this boy.
‘’Well, I've actually quite... missed you.’’, she said in a soft whisper as she kept on looking at Shun with this seductive yet shy smile. ‘’Have you missed me, too...?’’
She leaned on closer to Shun's face and kept on looking at him. Her face heated up but not because she really felt love. She was an actress; she had taught herself how to cry and look shy on command. She forced herself to feel like the person she was going to be like. It looked so real, but she knew it wasn't. Slowly she brought her lips over to Shun's and kissed him, first softly then deeply, grabbing his face and keeping it in place. After a minute she pulled back and stared up at him, licking her lips. She waited for a response, for any reaction from the boy. If he truly still had feelings for her, then she would grab him and use him, then her plan would succeed.

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Shun \\ Mentioned: Airamyst, Daigo, Hikaru \\ Word Count: 629 \\ Notes: OOOOOOOOH THIS IS GOING TO GET AMAZING!!
READY FOR THE TIME SKIP
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   The town's cafe - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 1:18 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’I'm a junior too, we might have had a few classes together. It's okay though; I haven't seen you yet, either. I guess we were both just very busy today so we might have overlooked each other.’’, Haya said and Shun rubbed the back of his head, feeling quite stupid now. However, she said she hadn't seen him around, either, so he guessed it was all right to have overlooked her at school. After all he had been quite busy with Hikaru. The thought about Hikaru made him bite his lip and he could feel tears sting his eyes, but they didn't drop; he kept them from falling. If only he hadn't lied about him and Hikaru... but now it was too late. He told her he was single, there was no going back.
‘’Yeah I remember Daigo, he can be a bit complicated at times. And Hikaru, wasn't that your best friend before one of the two of you moved away? Good for you~’’, Haya said and Shun nodded, feeling even more stupid. Hikaru was not just his friends, but his boyfriend. Why had he lied about this? Was it shame of being in a relationship with a boy or did he still have feelings for Haya after this year? It was probably both.
‘’Yes, that happened... friends.’’, he whispered to the girl. He hoped she wasn't going to suspect anything for the way he talked to her right now, because he already felt bad enough. But she seemed to just keep smiling at him; she stayed happy and cheerful. But then her expression changed, and so did the way she talked to him.
‘’Well, I've actually quite... missed you. Have you missed me, too...?’’, she whispered and Shun's eyes widened at her actions. He had no idea how to respond so all he did was nod. But maybe that hadn't been a good thing to do. She leaned forward and caressed his cheek, before kissing him, long and deeply.
Shun felt like screaming when it happened. A scream of both excitement and shame and just plain terror. Because he liked this, but he wasn't supposed to like it. He was cheating. Oh god why was he cheating? But instead he didn't scream, he didn't pull back. He melted into the kiss and let Haya finish it. Once she pulled back he blinked at her, quite confused. Watching her lick her lips he felt his face heath up; he didn't feel too good. ‘’Um um... I...’’, he whispered, but no other words came out. He rubbed the back of his head again, feeling quite bad. But it was too late now. He had done a terrible thing.

‘’Shall I get you something to drink? I still remember what you like most... I was going to buy drinks for my friends and my brother anyway. You can have one, too...’’, Shun mumbled. He didn't really wait for a response from Haya. Turning around he moved over to the bar. He saw Hikaru and this girl, the girl seemed to be flirting with the boy. Shun blinked. However, still feeling quite bad he shook his head and forced himself not to look at Hikaru as shame overtook him. Even if that girl was flirting with him he knew Hikaru was gay and that he would never have any feelings for girls. Heck, he was even afraid of them. While on the other hand, Shun had done a terrible thing.
Not looking at Hikaru he moved over to the bar and threw some of his money on the counter next to Hikaru, because Hikaru had ordered them drinks yet Shun had wanted to pay for some of them. After that he turned away and looked at the bar man. ‘’One coca cola, please.’’, he said and he paid for the drink. After that he took the glass and moved back over to Haya without looking at Hikaru. He handed the glass over to the girl, smiling shyly at her.
‘’Here... I know you like this soda a lot so I thought...’’, he mumbled, cutting himself off and staring at the ground. ‘’I'm sorry I didn't really wait for an answer from you... I thought I would just buy you something and... well... yeah...’’

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: Hikaru Word count: 711 Notes: READY FOR LE TIME SKIP~

Username: Shun
Item: Two hot chocolates, one coffee, one coca cola
Price item: 10 + 10 + 10 + 10 = 40 coins
Your coins: 432
Your coins - the price: 432 – 40 = 392 coins
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   The town's cafe - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 5:49 pm

‘“F-friend..? Y-you scared... t-too? H-hm..?”
Czech nodded slowly, watching as the boy seemed to turn and look at Shun. She slowly turned to look also, a different reason then the boy was she was sure.
A small smile crossed her lips as Haya seemed to have quite the hold on the situation. The moment Hikaru had turned to look couldn't have been at a better time. Haya was kissing Shun.
‘“U-um... Wh-what all... um... Wh-what all did he say? About... me... exactly... I mean... d-do you know I-I'm gay...?  Th-that I kinda... I h-have a crush on... on Takeru... and I um... He loves me... I know he does...”
Czech looked up at the boys face, one of his tears that were falling again hitting her cheek. 'Almost...' She thought to herself, forcing a very soft and understanding smile.
“Shh. Shh. Shh.” She whispered softly, reaching up with her hand and brushing his hair gently out of his orbs. “You don't have to speak.” She breathed, cupped his face with her hand and turning it back to face her.
“It's okay. Don't think about it. Or anything. Just move, Hikaru.” She leaned in close, kissing a few tears from his cheeks, before moving towards his lips. Slowly her orbs closed, breathing softly as their lips met.
She pulled back after a full minute, smiling innocently at the boy as she forced the look into her orbs. She licked her lips, tasting the boy just before speaking. “I understand your gay and its fine. I'm actually Pansexual.” She blushed a tiny bit, once more acting innocent as she looked shyly at the ground. “I um... like everyone...”
Czech started to twist her hips, causing her dress to twirl and loving how well she was doing. She smiled, having to stop herself from laughing or giggling even though she wanted to.
“See I um... I really like you, Hikaru. That's why even... Even though I'm really scared right now... Really scared of boys... and prefer girls I... I want to spend some time with you.”
Czech finally was about to giggle without being very obvious as to why. She turned it to a nervous one, her smile real though but for horrible reasons as she looked up into his orbs. “I would like it a lot. If your not busy.”
She looked in the direction of Shun and Haya, seeing Shun had moved till he was pretty close now. He seemed to buy a drink and then turn to leave, not uttering a words to anyone. 'That's right. Go back to your lovers arms~' She thought to herself.
“Shun seems so busy with that girl so... maybe we could go somewhere else?” She asked in a soft voice, still playing up the cute and shy act. She forced a few tears, suddenly grabbing the boys hand and hugging it. “I mean I don't want to leave you all alone, Hika.”

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Shun, Haya Word Count: ~ Notes: Eh kinda sucks and is rushed but I have to work soon... -.-”

Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   The town's cafe - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 7:08 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru stared at where Shun was, confused as to why he was speaking to that girl. Was the boy really that mad at him and his actions? 'I promsied to say sorry. Where is Airy I will do it right now.' He thought to himself, swallowing to keep his tears at a minmum.
Suddenly something touched his face, causing him to jump and half scream in fear. Quickly on intince he shut his orbs tightly, biting his lip as he waited for pain to come. He hated it when someone touched his face, usually being rough and hurting him for enjoyment.
To his surprise he felt something very gently brush across his cheek, trailing up to his bangs and brushing them from his face. He blinked open his eyes in confusion, still afriad this was a trick or something.
“Shh. Shh. Shh. You don't have to speak.”
Hikaru face took on one of utter confusion. He wasn't sure what was going on, what to think or do. He let the girl turned his face to hers. 'She's being... not a girl...  why is she..? What do I...' He struggled in hsi mind, not really makign much sense at this time.
“It's okay. Don't think about it, or anything. Just move, Hikaru.”
Hikaru blinked at her actions, her words. Without warning she leaned up, kissing his tears off his cheeks. He felt his face heat up and turned his orbs towards Shun, hoping the boy wasn't watching. Even though he was geting use to this girl speaking, being around him because she was so different, he didn't want Shun to think he was cheating on him.
Finding Shun with his orbs he froze in terror. The girl Shun had been talking with, had left Hikaru to go see, was kissing him. The boy felt hurt slam into his chest, his mouth moving as if trying to spea yet nothing came out. 'T-takeru..?' He thought in confusion.
Suddenly the girl cut off his view of Shun, placing her lips on his and softly kissing him. His eyes widened quickly, nothing short of terror grabbing ahold of him. She continuted to kiss him, never biting or harming his face in the process. After 30 seconds passed Hikaru felt a very soft blush cross his cheeks, loving it to his great surprise though he never thought he would from a girl.
He closed his eyes, reaching up with his hands and letting her lead, the kiss growing deeper the longer their lips stayed together. Finally the girl pulled back, a tiny string of spit falling from her lips before she licked it. Hikaru stared at her, a dazed look in his eyes as he heard her began to speak.
“I understand your gay and it's fine. I'm actually Pansexual. I um... like everyone...”
Hikaru blinked a few times very slowly, still very dazed as the blush on his face no faded in teh slightest. He wasn't sure why he felt this way or was acting like this or even what it was he felt. He knew he had just cheated on Shun and he shouldn't have liked it, shouldn't be acting like this and move but he couldn't seem to.
“See I um... I really like you, Hikaru. That's why even... Even though I'm really scared right now... Really scared of boys... and prefer girls I... I want to spend some time with you. I would like it a lot. If your not busy.”
Hikaru blinked as he heard smething next to him, watching as she looked though he himself didn't turn. Snapping out of his daze a bit finally he look her over, blinking at her face and wondering why she was acting like. So unlike any girl he had ever known.
“Shun seems so busy with that girl so... maybe we could go somewhere else? I mean I don't want to leave you all alone, Hika.”
He felt her grab his arm, hugging it in her own as she shifted to his side. Hikaru blushed darker, covering his face with his free hand and biting his lip. Why had she called him Hika? Why use the cute pet name only Shun had ever used. Did this girl really like him that much or as much as she was saying?
Slowly he turned his gaze to Shun, seeing him hand over a drink to the girl. He forced back tears of hurt, the pain in his chest starting to change from hurt and confusion to guilt and anger. He had to addmit he was pissed at himself and felt horrible for the kiss fro the girl even thought he hadn't done much with it.
Though he was a bit mad at Shun for kissing the girl in front of him. Blinking back tears just before they fell he looked down at the girl hanging on his arm. Maybe he could talk to her after all. She was unlike any girl he had known and even though he wasn't intrested in girl he felt he could at least let her lead and see where it went.
Hikaru nodded his head, not saying anything since he was still a bit scared of her, especally since she was hanging off his arm and she kissed him against his will. Slowly he pulled his arm free, taking her hand in his he smiled weakly and nodded towards the door.

Addressed: Shun
Mentioned: Jeames, Airamyst
Word Count: ~
Notes: Sucks but work in a a few minutes so eh...
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   The town's cafe - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:39 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Mhm... But I... gotta tell you something... I... I love you, Jeames...’’, Airamyst said after Jeamesero had asked him if he was ready to go. What he said really shocked Jeamesero. Yes, he knew, he had seen it coming, but this was not something Jeamesero wanted to deal with right now. Airamyst however had different plans and placed his hands on Jeamesero's chest, kissing his lips gently. But it didn't become a long kiss as Airamyst pulled back soon after and seemed rather shocked by his actions. And Jeamesero was too. ‘’I-I um... J-jeames... I um... s-sorry i j-just... um...’’
The first thing Jeamesero remembered was Jonathan, his ex. The boy had always said he loved him, yet in the end Jeamesero was nothing but trash to him, and Jonathan had cheated on him with another boy, after moving away to another country. Yes, they had lived apart, far away from each other, but they were still together. How could Jonathan have done that to him, the cheating? If he didn't want to be with Jeamesero anymore, he should have just said so and let it end.
The thought about the boy made tears sting Jeamesero's eyes and he pulled away from Airamyst, staring at the ground as the tears started to roll down his cheeks slowly.
‘’I'm sorry... I... I love you too but... I can't do this right now... It's too hard... I've been through some shit with my past lover, I don't want to go through it all over again. I don't want to talk about this anymore... I need some time...’’, he mumbled, wiping the tears off his face, though they kept coming. However, now they were less fast and with less drops.
‘’So. um. I. um. Y-yeah~ We got t-to go get that chocolate m-member~?’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero looked up at the boy in confusion, but then he smiled weakly and nodded his head. Airamyst grabbed his hand and started dragging the boy behind him. Jeamesero didn't really feel comfortable this way. He began to struggle to get his hand free, but to no avail. Maybe he didn't struggle hard enough. Maybe he wanted this after all.
As they left the restroom Jeamesero looked around, searching for Shun and Hikaru, but the table was empty. Then his eyes fell on the bar where Hikaru was, together with this younger girl who was holding his arm, smiling. Jeamesero frowned, before looking around a bit more and seeing Shun with also a girl, standing somewhere in the middle of the cafe. They were talking, kissing. Jeamesero blinked his eyes on confusion, quite shocked, as he recognized the girl. It was Haya, Shun's ex. Why was she here? Why were the two talking and kissing? As far as Jeamesero could remember Haya had left Shun and sort of cheated to get rid of him. She had hurt Shun's feelings bad. Why was Shun doing this again?
‘’Oh no... this is not good...’’, Jeamesero mumbled, squeezing Airamyst's hand tight as he watched the two, biting his lip nervously and worried.

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Hikaru, Czech, Shun, Haya, Jonathan Word Count: 512 Notes: Lame ugly catch up post...
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   The town's cafe - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:57 pm

Time skip going on! It's now Friday morning!
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   The town's cafe - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The town's cafe   The town's cafe - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The town's cafe
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox