Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Girl's dorm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Girl's dorm 2k58g3
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Zandra
Student
Zandra

Student basics
Name: Zandra Madria
Grade: Freshman

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:23 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Zandra was bored of just sitting there on her bed, she wanted to go somewhere. She pulled out her phone and looked down at the screen as she typed in the password then opened Google Maps. She located a cafe that was nearby along with some shops and stuff in town. Zan wondered where the best place would be to go, the town or the school. She didn't have a car or even a bicycle so she'd have to walk. "Siempre puedo ir a la escuela mañana ..." [I can always go to the school tomorrow...] She thought. Plus she wasn't really settled in yet and despite knowing quite a lot of English she didn't feel ready for going into the actual school. Her first language was Spanish and it always would be. "Vamanos." [Lets go]

She left her dorm and closed the door firmly behind her. Zan's room wasn't like most girl's rooms because she didn't like girly things. Not one bit. She prefers blues, blacks, greys and army print. As Zan turned and left the girls dorms she looked towards the town, it was quite far away....

[/i]
Addressed: x Mentioned: x Word count: 197 Notes: Continued in the Town's Cafe

Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Time skip going on! It's now Friday morning!
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell
Grade: Junior

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:26 pm

Haya awoke from a good night rest and got out of bed, a smile on her face. Though, it looked more like a grin. She had managed to grab Shun, and he was still hers, even after a few days he didn't leave her side. And she made sure he would do anything for her. She loved to play with boys and tease them, but Shun was the best boy so far, because he was so innocent and so easy to manipulate.
She wen to dress herself and brushed her hair and teeth in the bathroom quickly. After she was done getting ready for school, she took a look at her schedule and placed it in her back afterwards, making herself some breakfast. She did this all very fast just so she could get to Shun as quickly as she could. Because she wanted to toy with him some more. She wanted him to feel bad about his actions, because she knew he did.
Finishing up her breakfast she washed the dish by hand and then placed it in the small cupboard above her little kitchen. A lot of students here went out for dinner in town or got some food from the school, but Haya loved cooking and so she often made her food herself. Letting out a happy sigh she stretched her arms behind her head and cracked her neck, making sure all the sleep would leave her body. Looking at the clock she grinned and grabbed her bag. She was still early for school, but it wasn't early enough still to annoy Shun. Or at least to play with his feelings.
She left her dorm room and went out of the main door, leaving the building. She ran towards the boy's dorm building and went through the door. Actually boys and girls had to stay at their own dorm building, but it it was about visiting, then it wasn't all too bad. Though, the teachers didn't know what filthy things some students often did in the dorm rooms, together. The thought made Haya smirk. The teachers didn't know anything, because they never went to take a look in the dorm buildings, while they should.
She went up some stairs and ended up in front of Shun's dorm room. She grinned and knocked on the door, waiting for a response and Shun to open it. Because she knew he was awake.
‘’Shun darling, it's me~ Open up sugar, you don't want to keep a lady waiting, now do you?’’, she said with this teasing voice, knowing it would make Shun blush and feel weird. She loved it to make him feel weird.

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Shun \\ Mentioned: The teachers \\ Word Count: 444 \\ Notes: Hehe, evil Haya. >D
Next post will be in Boy's Dorm Building
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Student
Zandra

Student basics
Name: Zandra Madria
Grade: Freshman

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:21 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Zandra's alarm on her phone went off, it was so loud she nearly fell off the bed. She rolled over and turned off the alarm gently before getting herself off the bed and standing with a big yawn. She stretched out her arms and then looked towards her phone just to make sure it hadn't gone off at the wrong time, she didn't want to be late for school. "7am, plenty of time, when's my first lesson?" She though whilst pressing the power button to her phone and walking over to her backpack and pulling out her timetable. Her first lesson wasn't until 10am and that was Geography, then she had art and History, today was alright for her just not perfect because of Geography. There was definitely time for a shower today so she went into the bathroom to have a shower, slipping off her pyjamas she hopped into the shower.

Once she was done she put on her dressing gown and went to the toilet before washing her hands again and going to get breakfast; she would brush her teeth after eating. Zan loved to cook for herself so made some pancakes and sat on her bed eating them whilst sending a text to her mother.

"Hey Mum, I've only got Geography, Art and History today so I'm free quite a lot. Call me if you want to, unless I've said I'm off to a lesson or the library.
Love you xx"

She gently pressed the send button and put the phone down on the bed, then she finished her food before putting her plate in the sink ready to be washed up whenever she had the chance to do so. After that she quickly went to brush her teeth before sitting on the bed with her laptop, she was going to watch a movie for a while, it was not often that she let herself go and didn't study so it was about time she did. As the movie just began her mother started calling so she paused it and closed the lid before placing it down on her bed and answering the phone.

"Hola, Zandra, my darling! How are you? I will try and come visit you soon." She started saying through the phone. Zandra was so happy to speak to her mother and even happier that she was going to try and come see her soon, that'd be great for her and she'd love it.
"Hola, Mama. I'm good, gracias, how about you? I can't wait, Mama, I really want to see you! She said in response but before she could get too happy her father came in and started shouting. "Papa?! Papa! Stop it, both of you stop shouting!" She said but it was too late, her mother had hung up and she didn't know what was going on. Maybe she wouldn't see her parents again soon, they were fighting again for some reason and she didn't like it when they fought because it was scary. She sat there burying her face in her knees as she cried, it was like a soft whimper but she still cried. Her phone buzzed but she didn't care anymore, she was upset because all she wanted was to have a conversation with her mother but she couldn't now, now they'd have to text and to be honest she didn't want to speak to either of her parents at the moment.

Eventually she stopped crying and pulled out her laptop again and started watching the movie she had just begun again, gently slipping on her headphones so she could hear it all.

Addressed: Her mother, her father Mentioned: Her mother, her father Word count: x Notes: Omg, first post as Zandra 2.0 and I love her already.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:35 am

((I AM SO SORRY. ONE)IT TOOK SO LONG TO POST. AND 2) THIS ISN'T THE BEST POST. But I made it with love;my love for you, baby. Hey, can I tie your shoes? Don't want you falling for someone else. <3 ))
Suzette was a woman of opportunity. So, of course, she had big plans for Mas, but she wasn't sure what those plans were! What could she do? There's was a lot of things to do with Mas, from painting his nails to bumping uglies with him, but neither sounded appetizing to her. Opening the door and ushering Mas in, she quickly locked the door shut and turned to look at her room. It was clean, for the most part, and Mr.Jackson was left beside her three pillows, and she smiled.
Clearing her throat, she walked over to her bed and threw herself down on it, staring up at the ceiling before she patted the spot beside her. "Relax and come lay with me so we can snuggle." She said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics
Name: Massak Sikani

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:27 am

Everything was too silent as they walked over towards her room, she must have been planning something, or she just didn't want to talk just like he usually felt. When they did eventually reach her room she opened the door and he walked in, looking at the floor. He heard her close the door behind him, just ignoring it like he ignored everything else. Massak wasn't happy with this at all, it was weird and he didn't like it. He needed to go to his lesson, not be here, second thoughts swarmed his mind. He just wanted to run but he couldn't, his legs wouldn't move, he was frozen from fear.
''Relax and come lay with me so we can snuggle.'' She said, lying on the bed with a big smile. Massak shook his head, he couldn't, this was too much. He hated girls enough really, he couldn't handle this anymore. Panic struck him and he began to walk around the room frantically, ignoring her and walking over to the door and trying to open it but he couldn't. It was locked. Then something snapped, he couldn't handle it again, he didn't like being locked in; he hated it.

Massak began to hit the door and pace about frantically, looking for the keys as he did so, he didn't want to be here anymore.
''Where are the keys?'' He yelled at her, feeling so enclosed and vulnerable right now. ''Just let me out!'' He then screamed, pacing even more and looking around in panic.

Add: Suzette
Men: Suzette
Notes: Holy shit, Massak e.o XD
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 10:29 pm

((oh my god))
He began to panic. Like a trapped animal in a wired cage, she watched as his body moved in frantic movements. He was totally spazzing out! Suzie sat up, staring at him with furrowed eyebrows, trying to hide her smile;it was totally wrong to be laughing at the poor boy, but Suzie was cruel, wasn't she?
Licking her lips, she slowly swung her legs over to the side of the bed and stood, grabbing Mr.Jackson so she could hold him to her chest. "Mas?" She asked, making her voice soft;as if she actually cared. "Mas, what's wrong?"
As he began to screech at her for the keys to her door, her eyes narrowed. Why was he so panicky? She didn't even do anything! Not really;not yet. Allowing her face to crumble, she slowly walked towards him, but made sure she stayed a distance;so he knew she was cautious. Of him! Hesitantly, she unlocked the door with a little click, and swung the door open. "There. You can leave now." She mumbled, eyes narrowed.
If he left, she would just have to find someone else to keep her company.
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics
Name: Massak Sikani

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 6:47 pm

"There. You can leave now." Suzette said after unlocking the door. Massak looked back at her but just ran out, he didn't want to be here anymore.
He just sprinted away, grabbing his back and legging it down the corridor to the school, then Biology.

Massak new he was late but he just wanted to go there now, the teacher probably wouldn't be too angry at him. Right?

Add: x
Men: teacher

-to bioloy-
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 8:42 pm

She watched him leave, watched him run down the corridor and disappear. She frowned. Glared.
"Lame." She growled, scratching at her breast. What was she supposed to do now? Leaning against the wall, hugging Mr.Jackson tightly, she stared off into nothing for a while before she realized she was extremely bored, and wanted company. She would just have to find someone else.
Placing Mr.Jackson on the bed, and shutting the door behind her, she skipped down the hall in search for new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girl's dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girl's dorm   Girl's dorm Empty

Back to top Go down

Girl's dorm
Page 1 of 1