Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Biology classroom

Go down 
+6
Haya
Sakura
Rocco
Mikazaru
Ustrina
Headmaster
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Biology classroom 2dr9bhf
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Ustrina
Student
Ustrina

Student basics
Name: Ustrina Cosain
Grade: Freshman

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 12:04 am

Ustrina paused at the entrance, she tucked her hair behind her ear, and pulled her skirt down a centimeter. She crossed the threshold of the room and took a seat in the middle of the class room. There was an empty seat next to her. Taking several more deep breaths, she pulled out her actual textbook and disguised math book and  started reading.

She glanced up everynow and then, to see people whispering and pointing at her. Burying her head deeper than ever before in her book she pressed her nose against the paper. Her heart pounded with anticipation of the teacher coming in and scolding her for being so late to class.

She looked down into the cover of the book and found a little note from her father.

Ustrina,

If you are reading this then you are trying to escape from the depths of high school. Don't worry everything here is fine. Be good and keep your grades up.

Dad.

PS:: Pay Attention, you naughty kid.

Ustrina wanted to cry. Her father would always joke around with her calling her and her cat naughty. She couldn't help but crack a smile. Brushing her hair that had fallen once more, she lifted her head and tucked the book safely away, as she awaited the arrival of her Biology teacher and possible punishment for being late.

She frowned, as her mind started to wander. Mika was a Senior, then what was Roki and that other boy? Roki couldn't be much older than her. And if he was Sophomore, why didn't he know where his class was? She sat there, puzzled, lost in her thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ADD:~   MEN: Her Father, Mika, Roki, Ryom

NOTES: This suckssss

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 11:04 am

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Hallway

Mikazaru had moved from the beginning of the hallway, near the school's entrance, to the wall near their first classroom. They had biology now, and Mikazaru sat there waiting for the bell to ring. Actually the first bell had already rung. If you moved in after the second, you were considered late for class. However, Mikazaru wanted to sit outside a little bit longer because he wanted to wait for Sakura. If he was going to arrive at class in the next two minutes, they would still be in time, but only just.
‘’Hey. Sorry I'm late... Did you want to sit together?’’, a voice suddenly spoke and Mikazaru looked up to see it was Sakura. He was finally here. Now they really had to hurry or else they would be late, and Mikazaru didn't want to get in trouble anymore. Thanks to Roki he already had a paper with his name on it saying he skipped classes, while it had never been his intention to. He had tried going to every class, but Roki had kept him from doing so, because he was scared of going to his class all alone. It had really angered Mikazaru, but by now there was nothing they could do about it anymore. All Mikazaru could do now was go to every class he had today and make sure he did everything the teacher told him, if he wanted to get good grades again.
‘’Sure.’’, Mikazaru said in response. He noticed Sakura looked a bit off, like he was sad or agitated, or angry. Mikazaru wasn't sure what was going on, but it was sure to tell Sakura wasn't feeling all right.
‘’Come on...let's hurry before we get in trouble with the teacher...’’, the boy said as he waved at Mikazaru, telling the boy to follow him. Mikazaru did as he was told and followed Sakura into the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Classroom

Mikazaru moved to the middle of the classroom. He wanted to sit in the back but then the teacher would keep an extra eye on him. And if he went to sit in the very front, the teacher would probably constantly ask him for the answers, too. So sitting in the middle seemed like the most save solution for now. He found a seat and patted the seat next yo him with a smile as he looked at Sakura.
‘’Hurry up slowpoke.’’, he said with a grin, for he had the feeling the teacher was already there, watching them. Though, soon the grin faded off his face and he swallowed, looking at his desk. He felt kind of worried about Sakura, as the boy really seemed to be bothered about something. ‘’I'm sorry... Are you okay? You look a bit sad. Or am I wrong?’’, he then asked Sakura, waiting for the boy to respond as he took out his books and stuff for class.

Addressed: Sakura Mentioned: The teacher, Roki Word Count: 480 Notes: Eeeeeeeeh....
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 12:07 pm

NPC

Lilly Baum hurried into the classroom after the second bell had rung. She looked at the students who were already there with big shocked eyes; she acted like a student herself.
''G-good morning, c-c-class...'', she said with a quivering lip as her whole body shivered. She walked over to her desk and her high heels almost made her stumble. However, she just in time found her balance back at her desk. But this made her drop her books all over the place. Some students giggled. She blushed heavily and looked away, feeling stupid. She was a teacher for god's sake, what was she doing?
She let out a terrified squeak as she bend down to pick her books back up and to lay them on the desk. She wanted to sit down on her seat but almost missed it. Almost. ''I... I'm sorry for b-being l-l-late. Why don't you all open your book a-at page 30 and s-start reading and make the assignments on page 50 in your t-text book?''
Lilly took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to regain herself and stay calm in only a few seconds. After she opened her eyes she smiled nervously at the students, but her behavior was less chaotic. ''Well? Off you go, read the page and do the assignments and I will get back to you in the next twenty minutes.'', she said as she waved her hand at the students. Twenty minutes was long enough for her to become calm again.

(I love RP'ing this teacher so much. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics
Name: Rocco McParker

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 8:28 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

As the teacher walked in he immediately remembered who it was - Ms Baum. That made him smile since she was innocent and could hardly teach very well, she stuttered to much and always seemed afraid of her students. He was going to make that worse for her, so much worse.
''G-good morning, c-c-class...'' She stuttered and he smirked even more. As she walked to the desk she began to stumble, narrowly missing falling by catching herself on the desk but that didn't stop her dropping her books everywhere. Trahern saw that as a chance, as the other students started to giggle he put on an innocent sort of look and walked over, bending down to help pick up her books.
"It's okay, Miss. Don't worry about it." He said as he could see her obvious blushing. She was probably embarrassed about nearly falling over more than she was for dropping her books, he was going to act all sweet this lesson then stick around at the end. As she bent down he couldn't help but notice her butt, smirking again he continued to help her out before she tried to sit down, nearly missing the chair.

''I... I'm sorry for b-being l-l-late. Why don't you all open your book a-at page 30 and s-start reading and make the assignments on page 50 in your t-text book?'' She said and he walked over to her desk before he actually listened to her.
"Mind if I stay behind at the end because I need some help with something?" He asked. Once he got an answer he went to sit down and begin their assignment not wanting to look like he was a jerk; like he really was. She seemed to try and regain her confidence for a moment, breathing in a closing her eyes she then opened them and spoke clearly.

''Well? Off you go, read the page and do the assignments and I will get back to you in the next twenty minutes.'' She said and Trahern nodded before looking down at his textbook and getting on with it as much as he could, he didn't really want to do this but he needed to look like he was interested.

Addressed: Teacher Mentioned: Everyone Word count: x Notes: Sucky post but eh Trahern being a perv
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Student
Sakura

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyThu Nov 26, 2015 8:12 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
"Other's Speech"

Sakura slowly walked in, looking over the room as he tried to decided where to sit. He knew class was starting and he needed to hurry up, yet he was having a hard time consentrating on finding a seat since the girls were on his mind. He didn't like them, hated people like that in fact yet there wasnt anything he could do. It was his words against all of theirs. Even if he did say something they we be believed over him.
Suddenly he felt Mika push past him gently and come into the room as well, heading over to the middle where there was several seats. He found it odd he wanted to be surrounded by others on all sides but didn't really say anything, just staring at the desk he sat at in a daze.
“Hurry up slowpoke.”
Sakura slowly lifted hsi orbs to look at the boy, meeting Mika's gaze as he saw the boy grinning at him. He smiled back a bit, a weak one but a smile none the less. With Mika smiling he just couldn't seen to keep a grin off his face weak and forced or not.
He walked over to the desk right next to the boy, plopping his bag down into the chair and opening it. He began to place his books and notes onto the desk top, hearing Mika do the same before he spoke to him.
“I'm sorry.. Are you okay? You look a bit sad. Or am I wrong?”
Sakura froze in his actions, biting his lip a bit with his back still to the boy. Thoughts began to flood into his mind, grewing quiet as eh was unsure of what he should say. 'Should I tell him about the girls..? But if I do would that be okay? Would he even care? I mean he's a lot different then others, actually wanting to speak or spend time with me...'
He swallowed and zipped up his backpack, taking a shaky breath as he leaned over and placed it on the floor behind his chair. He then took a seat and started organizing his papers and books, reading over them or at least trying to as he thought of Mika's question.
'Not like I can say nothing though I don't want to be labeled a attencion seeker... I mean... Ugh he's going to think something is up unless I fucking say something!' Sakura took a deep breath and closing his orbs, raising his head so his gaze was straight forward.
Just then a lady entered the room, stuttering something before she dropped her books. Sakura blinked at her, giving her a both confused yet very sorry look. He almost moved to help her but she picked up her books quickly and took a seat before to long so he just sat still.
“I.. I'm sorry for b-being l-l-late. Why don't you all open your book a-at page 30 and s-start reading and make the assignments on page 50 in your t-text book? Well? Off you go, read the page and do the assignments and I will get back to you in the next twenty minutes.”
Sakura nodded to the teacher, shooting her a warm smile as he turned to his books. He opened them and shifted his stuff around, not starting but instead deciding it best to answer Mika first. The way the teacher was he was sure it would be okay to whisper as long as the work got down, since she hadn't said no talking yet.
“Yeah I'm fine~” He lied and flashed a warm smile to Mika, fake or not. “I... I'm just a bit tired is all.” Sakura felt bad for lying a bit but after thinking it over it was excatly was it? He was truly tired already and he was fine kinda now that the girls weren't around.
His gaze slowly dropped to his book, staring at the pages in a daze as he whispered. “I'm okay... Like always... Sadly...” After a bit he swallowed, letting out a heavy breath afterwards before he managed to force his smile back. “How are you doing today though, Mika?”

Addressed: Mika
Mentioned: Bullies, Teacher
Word Count: ~
Notes: Eh it's me so eh XD

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:27 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’G-good morning, c-c-class... I... I'm sorry for b-being l-l-late. Why don't you all open your book a-at page 30 and s-start reading and make the assignments on page 50 in your t-text book?’’, the teacher said as she came into the classroom. Mikazaru smiled at her; Mrs Baum was one of the nicest teachers in the school. She was very shy though and often stuttered, but that gave Mikazaru the feeling she was just like one of them. Mikazaru often found it fun talking to her after school, as she was very easy to talk to and they seemed to have some of the same interests.
However, the smile faded from his face as he watched her stumble and get hold on her desk in time, but dropping her books in the process. The poor teacher was clumsy and shy like always. Mikazaru wanted to get up from his seat and help her, but it seemed like another student was already beating him to it. The boy helped her out while the other students in the class giggled or laughed and Mikazaru felt really bad for Mrs Baum. He should have gone up to the front of the class to help her, as well, but he was still sitting here and watching how the other student helped her out.
‘’It's okay, Miss. Don't worry about it.’’, the boy said as he picked up some of the teacher's books and gave them to her. Mrs Baum soon enough seemed calmed down and the boy went back to his seat, while she went back to actually teaching the students. This time without stuttering.
‘’Well? Off you go, read the page and do the assignments and I will get back to you in the next twenty minutes.’’, she said and Mikazaru did as he was told, grabbing his text book and his copy book and reading the pages while staring on the assignments they were given. When Sakura talked to him he looked up.
‘’Yeah I'm fine~ I... I'm just a bit tired is all. I'm okay... Like always... Sadly... How are you doing today though, Mika?’’, the boy said but Mikazaru had a feeling he was lying. He appeared to be happy, but Mikazaru could feel something was off about the way he spoke and acted.
‘’Are you sure? You know you can always talk to me if you need to. If something is bothering you just let me know and I will try to help you out.’’, Mikazaru said, making sure Sakura would rethink his answers. He smiled brightly at the boy and returned to making his assignments. As he kept on staring at his pages and doing his work, he asked: ‘’Do you need any help with your assignments?’’
But he too wasn't exactly being honest. He was smiling and pretending to be happy, while all this time he wondered why Shun had ditched him that Tuesday. He had wanted for the two boys to get along and he really liked him, but hen he saw him walking hand in hand with that girl, and something inside of Mikazaru suddenly felt like it had been crushed. He swallowed at the thought, trying to push the thought away and concentrate on his assignments.

Addressed: Sakura Mentioned: Trahern, the teacher Word Count: 542 Notes: Sucky post...
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Student
Sakura

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyFri Dec 04, 2015 4:30 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
"Other's Speech"

Sakura kept his fake warm smile up, doing as he always did and pretending everything was okay. He wasn't really one to bother others and he had just started to forge a friendship with this boy. Why chase him away but being a attenion begging bitch?
He saw the boy began to work on his papers and started to turn back to his, only stopping once he heard the boy answer him. By the tone he used and the way he said things Sakura was almost sure the boy knew he was lying.
“Are you sure? You know you can always talk to me if you need to. If something is bothering you just let me know and I will try to help you out.”
At this Sakura paused, staring down at his paper thought he wasn't reading it. Really he was drifting into his thoughts, unsure what to say at the moment. 'If I say something I am pretty sure I will spill everything... But if I don't then he will think I'm lying... I mean... It sounds like he already suspects so... Ugh should have just kept my mouth shut I must have said something hinting to it...'
Slowly he laid his pen down, having already done the first worksheet and started on the ssecond one. He couldn't seen to really consentrate though so he knew he would probably forget what he had just done or not even remeber doing it. His gaze shifted to the window, looking out it as he sighed heavily.
“Do you need any help with your assignments?”
Sakura swallowed and turned back to look at Mika, his orbs holding a mix of confusion and fear. He really wasn't sure what to say, what to do about the words the boy had said at first.
He forced another smile, nodding his head to the side as he did so before speaking to the boy. “Of course I know that~ I'm really okay though, I swear. Just a bit tired and stuff, haven't gotten much sleep all week so yeah...”
Sakura felt his stomach begin to turn over, hating how he kept basically lying to the boy. He felt he might tell him sometime but for now he just felt like he would be a bother. Besides it wasn't like the girls would bully him again right?
“As for the assignments I um... Well...” He murmured the last few words, staring in a daze to the wall behind Mika. Finally he blinked and looked back at the boy, a embaressed smile on his face as he spoke. “Sorry about that... But like... Maybe we could help each other? I mean after school and on our breaks today we could get a early start on next week's homework~”
Sakura nodded his head matter of factly and turned back to his papers, adding in a shy soft voice. “And like I could... We could talk in my room tonight during homework... I need to tell you about something... Maybe...”

Mentioned: Bullies
Notes: I'm weird -3-

Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:28 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:32 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Of course I know that~ I'm really okay though, I swear. Just a bit tired and stuff, haven't gotten much sleep all week so yeah...’’, Sakura said, he still seemed to be lying. At least, that's the feeling Mikazaru got from looking at his face and hearing the tone in his voice. But he would not ask more about it. He guessed that if Sakura kept avoiding the truth he just didn't want to talk about it. And after all Mikazaru had just told him he could always talk to him if he needed to or wanted to. No need to keep on pushing. So Mikazaru decided to just forget about it and concentrate on his homework.
‘’I see.’’, he said as he crossed his arms and looked at Sakura. After that he shrugged it off and turned to his assignments, getting his pen and he started to work on it.
‘’As for the assignments I um... Well... Sorry about that... But like... Maybe we could help each other? I mean after school and on our breaks today we could get an early start on next week's homework~’’, Sakura then said and Mikazaru looked up at the boy, smiling and nodding his head.
‘’Um sure, though, I need to go home early today after school because I was going to help my mom with stuff. If I don't go home I will probably miss dinner and um... I have no idea how to cook... But sure, I can stay an hour or two more to help you out.’’, he said with a smile. He felt a bit stupid after he had told Sakura he couldn't cook, but he guessed there was no turning back from it now. The boy already knew.
‘’And like I could... We could talk in my room tonight during homework... I need to tell you about something... Maybe...’’, Sakura then said and Mikazaru looked at him in confusion, wondering what the boy was talking about. He nodded his head, staying silent for a moment. After a bit he went back to his assignment and mumbled: ‘’That's fine, if you want to talk we can. If it's a secret, you know I would never tell anyone.’’

After a bit the bell rang; it was 10am and class was over. Mikazaru wasn't in a hurry though. Next class was Theater Arts, or better known as Drama; Mikazaru didn't follow that class, and he knew Sakura did, neither. They were off for an hour, great.
Mikazaru put away his stuff and grabbed his bag, looking at Sakura with a smile. ‘’You know- we're off for an hour and have a thirty minute break. So we're off for one hour and thirty minutes, and maybe even a bit longer, if we both don't have another class after break- though I'm not sure yet if we do or don't, I should check my schedule... Anyway, we could go to your dorm room now and get working on our assignments and homework if you want. Then we can help each other, you can tell me what you wanted to tell me, and I can go home right after school and help out my mother and not miss my early dinner. How does that sound? Good plan?’’, he asked the boy with a smile, waiting for an answer. He got up from his seat and stood next to Sakura, waiting for the boy to finish packing his stuff so that they could go anywhere else.

Addressed: Sakura Mentioned: His mother Word Count: 582 Notes: Hnnnng... Catch up post. And where should they go? Dorm room or no?
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Student
Sakura

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:09 am

luxury

''Thought''
''Speech''
"Other's Speech"

“That's fine, if y ou want to talk we can. If it's a secret, you know I would never tell anyone.”
Sakura stopped looking over his papers and nodded a tiny bit at Mika to show the boy he had heard him. Just then a loud bell sounded off, surprising the blond and causing him to jump a bit. He turned to look at the clock as he noticed others around him moving around to gather up their items.
“You know- we're off for an hour and have a thirty minute break. So we're off for one hour and thirty minutes, and maybe even a bit longer, if we both don't have another class after break- though I'm not sure yet if we do or don't, I should check my schedule... Anyway, we could go to your dorm room now and get working on our assignments and homework if you want. Then we can help each other, you can tell me what you wanted to tell me, and I can go home right after school and help out my mother and not miss my early dinner. How does that sound? Good plan?”
Sakura blinked and turned slowly back to the boy, a look of confusion on his face. This quickly turned to a bit of fear as he saw Mika had already gathered up his books, placing them in his bag before grabbing it up. He nodded a bit, growing nervous now at the thought of him and Mika speaking alone.
Suddenly though he caught what Mika had said and chuckled a bit as he too began to gather his books up. “Sure, though I don't have a dorm room. That's money I don't have and my mom is a cheap skate so I don't get that luxury sadly.” He said as he finished packing up.
Slowly he slid out and popped his backpack over one shoulder before turning back to face the teenage. “If you want to go back to my house I guess we can. After all My mom is working and my sister is at preschool then daycare till later on when she gets picked up.”
Sakura looked around a bit, nodding out the window as he continued talking. “My bike is just outside and it wouldn't take long, just up the street really...” He let his voice trail off as he got another idea, just incase Mika didn't want to leave school grounds. Oh or we could just go to the library I guess. It's pretty quiet there most of the time. What do you wanna do? I game for anything.”

Mentioned: Students  
Notes: I'm the most boring person alive... XD

Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell
Grade: Junior

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 12:59 pm

Haya stepped into the classroom and passed two boys from the last class who had been staying around for a bit. Haya didn't pay much attention to them, though. She wanted to find a seat as soon as possible without any trouble. She found a seat somewhere in the back instead of the front and went to sit down, putting her bag on the ground. Already a few other students were here. But of course Haya was quite late, and so were Shun and Hikaru who kept out there standing like idiots. No, Haya shouldn't think like that. The two boys were having a rough day. And it was all Haya's and Czech's fault; they had destroyed the two boys' relationship for their own enjoyment, and it almost ended into death for one of the two boys, or maybe both.

She sat there in silence fiddling with her hair as she stared at the wooden desk she was sitting at. She didn't feel like taking out her stuff, but reached for her bag anyway and grabbed the things she needed for this class. She placed it all on the desk and hen went back to staring and playing nervously with her hair, as she thought back about the horrible things she had done. And she stared at the door for a moment, waiting for Shun and Hikaru to come in. she really felt bad now. Maybe she had to sent Shun another apology in a text message? She could try.
''Shun, I'm really sorry for what happened. It was sort of planned to break you and that boy up, a plan of me and someone else, I'm honest now... I'm really sorry for it, it will never happen again. I hope you're happy with him, and I won't get in between you guys anymore, I promise. I don't want you to forgive me, if you don't want to that's fine. I just want to you to be happy with whoever you choose to be with. I'm sorry Shun, so sorry...

x Haya''

Addressed: Shun (in text message)
Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru, Czech, Mika, Sakura, other students
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:58 pm

NPC

Lilly Baum looked around the classroom a bit nervously as the juniors, all of the 3rd year students, entered the classroom and took their seats. She slowly bit her lip, her eyes darted around the room watching the teenagers take to their assigned seats. Most started talking to each other in low whispers. Choosing to ignore this she remembered hearing the bell go off a few minutes ago, yet she was sure a few students were still missing. After all she didn't want to start the class without them. One of the students missing, a dark haired female and one she remembered was named 'Haya Bell'. She flashed the girl a shy smile and watched as she took her seat. 'Okay, only a few more students are missing. Perhaps I should start off by having them take out their books and turn to the lesson we left off with last.' She thought to herself, nodding and taking a deep breath. Just as she was about to speak however, she heard a voice, a male's by the sound of it. The way it sounded he was yelling on purpose, not in fear or pain but frustration. By the sound of his words and tone he used, he seemed bit proud of himself. The last part however she couldn't be sure of, for she hadn't heard all of the boys words.
"...Haya and I fucked, Hikaru! We fucked!"
She blinked her eyes a few times, almost certain she hadn't heard him right. A faint blush passed over her face and she turned to look at the doorway, not sure what she should do or say in response. She needed to stop him from screaming out more things, but her mind kept drawing a blank. The classroom had grown quiet by this point, all listening intently after hearing that one curse word. After the boy had stopped screaming and had grown quiet the room filled with laughter. Most students now giggling and whispering to each other. Lilly shot them all a worried look. "Al-alright, alright... C-calm yours-selves..." Though sadly she murmured all her words a bit too soft for most of all the students to hear. Out of the corner of her eye she caught a bit of movement, quickly turning her gaze to see one of the others students that had been missing in class. This time a boy and one by the name of Takeru or 'Shun' as he seemed to prefer.
She watched him move slowly across the room, taking a seat after a while and placing his bag on his desk. Silently she wondered if he had been the cause of the scream, though soon her question was answered. A few students entered the room, pointing and chuckling at the boy and giving her the answer she needed. She looked at them in a blank, yet worried stare as they moved to the seats."Al-alright calm down everyone... L-let's go ahead and st-start getting things t-together. Um... O-oh yeah! T-take out your books and t-turn them to p-page 43... S-start reading from the top please..." She spoke in a soft murmur just as she had before, not sure if the students in the back had heard her, though she didn't repeat her words. As she scanned over the room, her eyes fell upon Shun before they stopped. A few thoughts ran through her mind as she bit her lip, waiting a few second before calling out to the boy. "And Shun... I w-would like you to stay after cl-class and speak to me..."

Add: Shun, Students
Men: Students
Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Hikaru stopped just before he entered the classroom, blocking the doorway a little bit though he didn't seem to notice. He softly bit his lip, trying to hold back his hot tears, though they still fell from his eyes. Suddenly he heard someone moving next to him and turned just in time to see Haya entering the room. She said nothing to him and simply went around him, heading off into the classroom to find a seat and never looking back.
Finally he let out a heavy sigh and started forward, not making it very far as Shun cut him off. Before he could speak he got a good look at Shun's face and froze. Was he still upset? He had just said sorry so what was the issue? His questions were soon answered however when Shun balled up his fist and punched him in the chest. Hard.
“How can you be sorry!? Stop saying sorry for things you did not do, Hikaru! You didn't do anything wrong! Stop thinking you did!”
Hikaru pulled back a bit, taking a step away from the boy as well. Shun had not only hit him once, but he continued to punch him in the chest over and over again. All the thoughts of his grandfather came rushing back to him, all the beatings and the reasons for his scars. “T-Takeru... Stop...” He softly muttered under his breath, closing his eyes as he grew a bit scared of the boy. Something that had never happened to Hikaru before.
“I am the one who has to say sorry! Because I cheated on you and hurt you! I didn't know what I wanted and made the wrong decision and hurt you in the process of it all! I was the one who cheated, Haya and I fucked, Hikaru! We fucked!”
Hikaru blinked back tears as he opened his eyes. He didn't know why Shun was screaming into his face or hitting him, but he didn't like it one bit. While he did feel like he deserved this a bit he couldn't help be become terrified by his actions. Sadly as if his words and actions weren't bad enough the last words that he screamed hit Hikaru like a ton of bricks. 'Fucked? Like... inside...?' He thought in confusion to himself. He wanted to ask Shun but he could not find the words.
After yelling once final time, something along the lines of not deserving him, Shun turned away and walked into the classroom. Hikaru bit his lip, hard this time, casting his down to the floor as his face shadowed over. With one shack of his head he forced himself to look up, wanting so bad to run away but he couldn't. Not again. Not anymore.
Slowly wrapping his arms around himself in a hug he walked into the room. He stared at the ground, avoiding everyone's gaze including the teacher. Slowly he took a seat at the front of the class. He stared with dead eyes at the desk, not taking out his books or anything. After a few second he swallowed and looked behind him, turning in his chair, until his eyes met where Shun was.
He grabbed up his bag quickly and stood up, ignoring all the looks from the other students he got from all his noise. He took off down the walkway towards Shun, reaching him in a few long strides. He stopped over top of him and stared into the boys eyes, no emosion on his face at all. Finally he leaned down and kissed the boy, quick and sweet, before pulling back.
With that he said nothing, instead just taking the chair right next to Shun. Once he was situated he turned to the boy, a serious look over coming his face as he spoke. “So what? I did things with Czech. I did things worse with my grandfather. So if anything we are on the same page, though I doubt it...”
Hikaru bit his lip as he let his voice trail off. Looking away from Shun as he did so. He once more wrapped his arms around middle, hugging himself as tears began to fall again. “We can talk more after class okay? And please, Takeru... Don't touch me anymore..?” He whispered the last part as more tears fell, staining his papers on his desk he had taken out. “...You said you would never hurt me... And yet... Twice now...”

Addressed: Shun
Mentioned: Other students, Teacher
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:11 am

Shun sat there in silence staring at the desk he was sitting at. He felt so ashamed as students came into the classroom staring at him and pointing at him and whispering things about him. His feelings hurt, he felt so guilty. He didn't deserve Hikaru at all, how could the boy say sorry to him while he was the one who should be the one saying sorry? He could not understand that, not at all. More tears rolled down his cheek, he bit his lip as soon as a sob escaped his mouth; he didn't want to cry. His feelings hurt, and so did his arms. They itched, badly.
The Teacher told the students to calm down and then focused herself on Shun. And she spoke to him too. And she told him to stay after class. Shit. Shun stared at the table again, his hands resting on his lap. Nervously he started to play with his hands under the table, rolling his fingers around each other, pinching himself. He didn't want to be here. He really wanted to be gone. He just wanted to die a painful dead. It should have been him being hurt, it should have been him at the train station. It should have been him getting punched in the chest. He had punched Hikaru in the chest, again. Shun swallowed, he felt really bad about that. He had been so angry that he had been lost in the moment, and he had hurt Hikaru even more. He had never wanted to do this. He had never ever wanted to hurt Hikaru. Why had he done this? Why was he such an asshole? He and Hikaru always seemed to fight, even as little kids, still he loved the boy, and he had a feeling he had never loved anyone before as much as he had loved Hikaru. But now he had messed things up, and Hikaru would not love him anymore. There was no chance Hikaru would ever forgive him.

And the boy came into the classroom and took a seat in the front. Shun had guessed he would do so. Maybe it was for the best the two were not together, not right now and not ever again. All Shun seemed to do was hurt Hikaru and he felt so terrible for that. He felt oh so bad. He hated his life, he hated himself. He wanted to die.
But suddenly Hikaru got to his feet and grabbed his bag and went to sit over with Shun and Shun stared up at him in confusion as the boy took the empty seat next to him and even kissed him, on the lips. Totally confused Shun had nothing to say to that. Instead he just listened to Hikaru as the boy spoke, sounding sad, and he kept his mouth shut for a while. But not for long though, as he felt the need to say something. He just had to let it all sink in, everything Hikaru had just told him about him and that other girl.
''Still, that's not as bad as what I did to you... I hurt you the most, don't tell me you hurt me the most. That's a lie. I don't deserve you, ever again...'' he whispered, first off. And then he looked at Hikaru, and after a moment he stared down at his arms. They still itched. ''I... I know I hit you and I hurt you, I'm sorry... I didn't know what was wrong with me... I guess I was just angry, but that's no excuse to act like that, of course... I'm really sorry... and I won't touch you again, I swear. I will never touch you again... I will never hurt you again... I will just hurt myself... I promise...''
The last thing he said to Hikaru was sort of a silent gesture to I have hurt myself again, and you know what I'm talking about. But Shun didn't want to say it out loud, instead he would just let Hikaru guess.
''I wish I was just dead right now...'' he whispered. And actually this time it was the real truth. He had never wanted so much in his life before to be dead. He just wanted to grab his knife and slice open his arms even more. But there were already so many gashes and they were so deep, he could feel the wounds had not quite healed yet. He could feel the toilet paper he had wrapped around his arms being soaked. And if he didn't be careful soon it would soak his sleeves, too. And if that would happen, oh dear. Then his life would just be over.

Addressed: Hikaru
Mentioned: The teacher, other students, Czech (sort of)
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:52 am

Hikaru did his best to avoid Shun's gaze, anyone's gaze for that matter, but Shun's most of all. While he still felt that he deserved Shun's hate, deserved to be yelled at, he couldn't help but feel hurt by the boy's punches. While they hadn't really hurt him physically, he could feel they had hurt him mentally. All he kept seeing was his grandfather over him, hitting him or beating him with whatever he could find to use at the time. He closed his eyes as his grandfather's voice entered his mind, shaking his head and covering his ears as he tried to force it away.
He heard a voice next to him after a while, a long pause after he had finished speaking to Shun. Quickly he pulled his hands away, dropping them to his sides as he opened his eyes and looked at his desk. While he was still a bit shaky from all that had happened, still upset with himself and a bit scared of Shun, he wanted to hear everything the boy had to say. Because like it or not Hikaru knew he still had feelings for the boy.
“...I hurt you the most, don't tell me you hurt me the most. That's a lie. I don't deserve you, ever again... I.. I know I hit you and I hurt you, I'm sorry... I didn't know what was wrong with me.. I guess I was just angry, but that's no excuse to act like that, of course... I'm really sorry... and I won't touch you again, I swear. I will never touch you again... I will never hurt you again... I will just hurt myself... I promise...”
Hikaru heard the last few words the boy spoke and froze, slowly turning his head to look at Shun. He stared for a bit at the teen next to him, having a good idea what he meant, but not wanting to believe it. Why would he cut himself? Why always resort to that? 'I don't want that... I don't want to see you in pain, Takeru... Why do you think I do..?' he thought in distress to himself, wanting to say it out loud but unsure how to get his point across.
“I wish I was just dead right now...”
The boy swallowed and bit at his lip, looking past Shun and out the window in a daze. While he had to admit some time apart and in class would do them some good he just couldn't stay here any longer. To many eyes were on them. One set in particular Hikaru did not want to see or hear any of their words to each other.
Hikaru stood up, turning his gaze to the teacher as he closed his eyes, bowing low as he spoke in a shaky tone. “Ma'am. I understand that we are not to skip class, and normally I don't want to but... I really don't feel well and I am getting ready to be sick.” Looking out of the corner of his eye he stared at Shun for a few second before he spoke again. “Shun has volunteered to help me to the nurses office, for he doesn't feel well either. I promise that he will be back in time to speak with you at the end of class at least though, Sensei.”
The boy then bowed again, making sure to show how sorry he was and be respectful to his teacher before turning to Shun. He took hold of the boys hand and grabbed up his bag, taking his backpack as well, then half leaning on, half leading Shun from the room.
Once they were in the hall, and a decent ways away from the room, Hikaru turned around and stared at Shun. Without a word he took hold of Shun's arm, trying to be gentle and not squeeze to hard though he kept a good grip, before speaking. “Takeru. Stop it... You cut your arm again and I will too. Because like it or not it hurt me and effect me a lot.”
He then let his voice trail off and let go of the boy's arm, letting his gaze drop to the floor as he hugged himself again. “I don't wish you dead. No way in hell. I wish myself dead more. I refuse to believe that you set out to hurt me when you said yourself you didn't know what you wanted. If I hadn't come into your life again none of this would have happened...”
Hikaru closed his eyes as tears began to fall at a rapid speed, littering the floor as he spoke again. “I don't want to fight anymore, I don't want you to hurt yourself because of me or for me or whatever you want to label it. I hurt you badly and I am sorry for it and I don't know how to make things right again.”
He shook his head a bit, hugging himself tighter as he spoke in a softer tone, one that was almost a whisper. This was the only way he could force his voice not to break. “I didn't mean I never want you to touch me ever again just... Just not right now... So many images and memories and I just can't held anymore... I just wanna talk this out, Takeru... Please... Can't we talk this out and figure out something besides you always cutting your arms up...”
The boy then began to cough loudly, his shoulders shaking as he covered his out with one of his hands. Really he wasn't sure what they would talk of, or how they would make things better again but he just didn't want to hurt anymore. He wasn't sure how much more he could take and he was really wishing he had never been born at this point. At the very least that he had forced himself to stay in front of the train. Because that was the only way out he was seeing right now.

Addressed; Shun
Mentioned; The teacher, other students, Haya
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 1:28 am

It was quiet for a moment between the two and Shun felt so terrible, so anxious. Slowly these feelings of terror started to sink in and take over his body and emotions, the same feeling he felt when being locked up in a small place, for example in an elevator. His heartbeat began to quicken its pace and Shun could feel it hammer against his chest. There was too much silence between them, too much. He hated it, he hated it so much. He wanted Hikaru to speak, to at least say something. The boy seemed shocked by his words. Shun knew he knew what he had been talking about. The cutting. Shun let out a shivering sigh, not sure what to do, or of he could say anything more. He gave Hikaru a weak uncomfortable smile and looked back at the table. He just wanted to die right now, really bad.
And then suddenly Hikaru got up from his seat and bowed to the teacher, saying he was going to the nurse's office. Shun looked at him in confusion and shock when the boy mentioned that Shun would come along, as well. Why? Why did Hikaru want him to come along? Unless he didn't want to see the nurse but just go somewhere and speak to Shun alone. In that case, maybe it was better to go out of class than to stay here in utter awkward silence, which Shun began to hate more and more.

And so Shun didn't say a word and didn't protest as Hikaru grabbed his hand, and he too grabbed his bag from his desk and the two left the classroom. Once outside in the hallway Hikaru stopped and turned to Shun, letting go of his hand. Shun didn't dare to look up but instead stared at the ground, feeling oh so ashamed, still. And then Hikaru grabbed both Shun's arms, and Shun couldn't help but winch slightly at the touch. He let out a hiss through his teeth and stared down at his arms with pain in his eyes. Hikaru didn't really touch him that firmly at all, but it still hurt. And Shun could feel the blood underneath the toilet paper still hadn't healed yet. It hurt, and it itched, and it hurt. Shun barely listened to Hikaru's words as he stared down, afraid of the stinging pain. But he did sort of catch what the boy was saying.
Once Hikaru was done talking Shun sighed and looked up at Hikaru again, finally. Tears once again started to roll down his cheeks. He forced himself to look, but it was just too painful to really look him in the eyes. It was so hard not to be hit by hurt and guilt. Those eyes Hikaru possessed; they hurt Shun. Because he had hurt Hikaru.

''Hikaru, I...'' whispered, but no other words came out. He ripped his arms free from Hikaru's hands and felt a stinging pain in them again. Looking down he noticed the white sleeves of his school uniform had slowly started to turn... red, at some spots. Shun gasped and swallowed. He didn't want Hikaru to see this. He was not allowed to see this. But he guessed it was too late now. Shun had cut too deep not long ago, and the gashes were still bleeding badly. Shun felt faint in his head now, like he was about to drop to the ground. But he would not give in to that feeling, he didn't want to. He let out a shivering breath and grabbed one of Hikaru's hands with both of his, softly and carefully caressing the back of Hikaru's hand and trailing his fingers along the boy's palm. ''I'm sorry, I really am... Please don't look at my arms, look at me, okay...?'' he began, hoping Hikaru would do anything but looking at his arms and not start fuzzing over how bad Shun was treating himself. ''It was never your fault, Hika, it was all mine... I... I... I'm so sorry... I cheated on you and hurt you and I truly made the wrong decisions... even if you hadn't come around I'm sure Haya would have abandoned me at some point. I should have seen it. She had done it before... But I was blind, thinking I could still be loved by her... while all this time there was someone better right in front of me...''

Shun took a deep shivering breath, trying to recollect his thoughts. He wanted to say so much more, but he really had no idea where to start, actually. But he managed to find his words after a few seconds of silence, and he pressed himself to continue on with his speech, while in the meantime he kept on caressing Hikaru's hand lovingly. He had never done this before, it felt weird but also quite comforting, while the pain in his arms kept getting worse. Oh and the blood, the blood. His white sleeves turned more and more red on all kinds of places as he kept standing here. And some students had noticed it, and they either stopped and stared or whispered to each other as they passed by. Normally Shun would have cared, but by now, he couldn't care less. Hikaru was all he cared about right now, and if everyone saw the blood and knew he self harmed, then so be it.
''I don't know why I abandoned you... I... I really do have feelings for you, but I was afraid to show it... I think... I think that because we were best friends all this time, I didn't want to see us as anything else. But I love you, I really do, and actually I don't care anymore, I love you Hikaru and I want to be with you... Because all this time I was blind and I made thee wrong decisions, but now I know that I love you and no one else... I was scared, I was scared and I'm sorry... I know it's no excuse, but I'm sorry... and I hope you can forgive me...''

He ran out of words, all he still could think of to say was sorry. Sorry. But that wasn't enough, never enough... Shun noticed his sleeves had turned even more red by now and he swallowed. His hands began to tremble as he held Hikaru's hand a little bit more firmer, but not rough. He did this because he felt uncertain and scared, and he had the feeling he was about to faint. He looked at Hikaru and gave the boy a sheepish grin, a weak smile and eyes filled with tears.
''I... I feel a bit lightheaded...'' he whispered out, his voice kind of hoarse. His smile grew weaker, and it become more of an apologetic smile. ''Hikaru, I think our trip to the school's nurse will be real soon...''
Shun smiled after these words, still, but he no longer really felt anything around him anymore. He let go of Hikaru's hand but as soon as he did he sort of fell forward and grabbed for Hikaru's shoulders to keep himself standing up. He knew this lightheaded feeling all too well, the panic reaction. He was about to faint. Probably because of the fear, the nervousness, the blood loss. Just the everything as a whole, the whole experience. It had finally gotten to him. And people around him just stared, and just whispered, and some just laughed. But no one existed to Shun right now, only Hikaru did, as the boy was now right in front of him. And Shun was desperately holding on to his shoulders. ''It hurts...''

Addressed: Hikaru
Mentioned: The teacher, other students
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 4:11 am

Hikaru stared at the ground, keeping his eyes closed tightly. Try as he might he couldn't seem to stop all the tears that were streaming down his face. Really he wished he was anywhere else, anyone else at this point. He couldn't take anymore of this arguing or this pain, all of it was too much and he just couldn't anymore.
'He's right... Always has been... I can't do anything right and I am only going to be met with unhappiness...' He cried out in his mind to himself, remembering all the things his grandfather use to tell him. All the things that were screamed and beat into him every day he was alone as a child.
“Hikaru, I...”
The boy coughed softly again, not looking up at Shun and instead just reaching into his pocket for his inhaler. He couldn't look at the boy anymore, wasn't sure what to say and felt terrible for everything that had happened so far, but what could he do or say? Taking a few deep breath of his medicine, finally able to breath better without the burning in his chest, he let his hurt filled gaze trail up to look at Shun.
He felt the boy pull his arms back from his grip, having forgot he had still held on arm on them, before taking hold his hand. Hikaru flinched a tiny bit as he was touched, looking away as if he expected Shun to punch him again. Nothing of that sort came. Instead gentle hands began to softly caress his hand, trailing fingers around as if trying to calm him. Slowly he trailed his eyes to them, not wanting to look at Shun still, he suddenly saw red. 'Is that..!?' He suddenly thought to himself, opening his mouth a bit to speak before he was cut off.
“I'm sorry, I really am... Please don't look at my arms, look at me, Okay...? It was never your fault, Hikaru, it was all mine... I... I... I'm so sorry... I cheated on you and hurt you and I truly made the wrong decisions... even if you hadn't come around I'm sure Haya would have abandoned me at some point. I should have seen it. She had  done it before... But I was blind, thinking I could still be loved by her... while all this time there was someone better right in front of me...”
Hikaru felt his tears spill over his cheeks again, hitting the floor as he shook his head ever so slowly. “But...” He murmured softly, biting his lip after a while. Even if what Shun was telling him was true he still knew he had to be in the wrong some too. He had taken to dating Czech. doing things with her. All to get back at Shun because he had been hurt by the boys actions.
“I don't know why I abandoned you... I... I really do have feelings for you, but I was afraid to show it... I think... I think that because we were best friends all this time, I didn't want to see us as anything else. But I love you, I really do, and actually I don't care anymore, I love you Hikaru and I want to be with you... Because all this time I was blind and I make thee wrong decisions, but now I know that I love you and no one else... I was scared, I was scared and I 'm sorry... I know it's no excuse, but I'm sorry... and I hope you can forgive me...”
Hikaru stared at Shun. Just looking into his eyes and at his face as he heard the boys words trail off. In the distance he heard laughing, heard others whispering and pointing at Shun and him yet he ignored it all. For him it felt like time had stopped, as if everything paused and was waiting for hima nd Shun to finish. Giving them all the time in the world that they would need. Slowly he chuckled softly, still crying as he reached up with one of his hands. “Takeru...” He murmured softly, unsure what else to say, as stupid smile spread across his face.
Suddenly he felt Shun loosen his grip on his hand and struggle a bit before falling forward. He raised his arms to help steady the boy, feeling his arms grab his shoulders. This time he didn't pull back or flinch, while he though of doing it he felt Shun wouldn't hurt him again. Even if he was able to. Looking the boy over with a careful gaze his eyes stopped on the ever growing stain on his shirt sleeves.
“I... I feel a it lightheaded... Hikaru, I think our trip to the school's nurse will be real soon... It hurts...”
Hikaru nodded slowly, understanding what Shun had done and cursing himself for not noticing sooner. Even after grabbing his arms he hadn't noticed the boys hissing or anything out of the ordinary. “Don't worry, Takeru. I got you.” He smiled warmly down at the boy, quickly running one hand under his arms before running the other under his legs. After making sure he had a good hold on the boy he lifted him into his arms.
Turning away and facing down the hall he started forward. All the looks he received he ignored, treating them as if they weren't worth his time, like they didn't exist. “Takeru. While I am willing to admit you are right, that you did hurt me badly, I refuse to say it is all your fault. I retaliated to your actions so I'm partly responsible for all this mess. It takes two to make a disagreement and two to fix one.”
He hugged the boy close to his chest, making sure to support him as he figured Shun was weak from the blood lost. Even as he spoke he didn't mention the wounds or the blood, nor did he say anything about the shirt sleeves. It was as if he didn't mind, didn't care int he least. He knew even if he was to bitch about it, it wouldn't help his boy out at all.

~~~

He entered the boys dorm building, letting the door shut behind him as he walked coolly down the quiet halls. After a while he stopped in front of his room door, staring at it before taking a deep breath. Memories of the last time he had Shun flooded into his mind and it took everything he had to shove them back. He didn't have time for that now.
Hikaru walked into his room, kicking the door softly behind him before turning his light on. He walked over to his bed and carefully laid Shun onto it, grinning a forced mischievous smile as he spoke. “Wait right here.” He turned to the bathroom, walking in before grabbing everything he was sure he needed.
He headed back into his room and sat down on the side of the bed, reaching up and taking off Shun's shirt. Once that was gently removed he took hold of one of his arms and laid it in his lap. He undid the poorly wrapped toilet paper, looking over the boy deep cuts for a bit before reaching for a box. “If I have to I will take you to the nurses office but... I didn't want you to get into trouble and I didn't want your parents to find out.” He explained softly as he began to rub medicine on the wounds.
“See that's what they would do. Some how your parents would find out for your 'safety'. And your father... He...” He let his voice trail off, staring down at the boys arm before smiling up at his lover's sleepy eyes. “I am putting medicine on instead of cleaning them off because this is safer. You have lost to much blood for me to start it all but up with a cleaning. Besides this should help for starters then we can clean them later. Your body will take out most of the dirt that is in it anyway.”
After he was done with wrapping the first arm he started on the other, being extremely gently. He made sure to listen for Shun and watch his face just in case he hurt him by accident, that way he could ease up on whatever he was doing. “And Takeru... I'm sorry I cheated on you as well... I'm sorry I walked away and left you alone just to get back at you... I love you too... More then I could ever express in words... And I forgive you...”

Addressed; Shun
Mentioned; The teacher, other students
Notes; Post filled with feels!? I tried but so many people kept interrupting me ;o;
Anyway to the boys dorm~
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Haya had found her seat and she had been sitting there for a bit, trying to think of something else to occupy her mind with. But then she heard Shun screaming outside and all peace was destroyed. She blushed heavily and hid her face behind her books, pretending once more she wasn't there. The class turned quiet and some students came in giggling or whispering. And then Shun dashed in, angrily; he was crying.
He found a seat too in the middle of the classroom and Haya swallowed, looking away. She really hoped he didn't see her right now. Again some students entered class and seemed to find it funny what Shun had just now blurted out in the hallway. Hikaru not long after entered the classroom too and went to sit in the front, alone.
Haya looked in confusion but guessed Shun had been yelling at him so the two didn't want to sit together in the first place. As long as they were far away from her, Haya was fine with anything. She had already apologized and she didn't want to deal with this anymore. Not because she didn't feel like she was responsible; she felt way too responsible and it made her feel really bad.

After a bit Hikaru got up again and suddenly moved back to sit next to Shun. He kissed the boy, and Haya wondered if everything had turned out good again between them, after all. But they still acted awkward towards each other, and Hays could only hope. After a bit Hikaru got up once more and apologized to the teacher saying he felt sick and needed to go to the nurse office, and that Shun felt the same way. Hand in hand Hikaru led Shun out of the classroom, and Haya stayed behind staring at them until they had disappeared. With a sigh and a feeling of worry she grabbed her book and started reading, once again pretending to not be there.

Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru, other students
Note: Sucky catch up post...
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics
Name: Massak Sikani

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 10:49 pm

Massak bolted down the corridor, finally reaching the Biology classroom door, panting slightly. He looked at the door handle, sighing as he went to open it. He didn't want to, he was afraid of being in trouble but then again, he knew he had to. It was better to come late than to never come and, if he didn't go, his parents would find in some way and they already hated him enough. Most people hated him, he was a freak, a freak that did nothing to help himself; that's why he was always alone.

Eventually he opened the door, walking into the room silently, looking down at the ground. He only glanced up to look at the tables for a free one. He felt as though everyone was staring at him, as though they were judging him. He always felt that way. Massak sad down on a chair, at the back, ignoring everyone else and unpacking his thinks, still not saying a word. Mosi wasn't here yet so he sat on a table with one either side, that way she could sit there. But why wasn't she there? Usually she was always on time, maybe something happened?

Add: x
Men: Mosi, parents
Back to top Go down
Mosi
Student
Mosi

Student basics
Name: Neleh Torakish

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Mosi had got sidetracked, the boys were talking to one another and she decided to stay outside the classroom but when they went in, for some reason, she didn't. It was weird, as if she couldn't move. Eventually she did, but not towards the classroom. She walked away from it slightly, she didn't want to go in. Why, she did not know, but she just didn't.

Eventually, after she watched Massak go in she came after him, he looked so troubled; as if he was scared. She followed him in and watched as he seated himself at the back, silently. She did the same, sitting next to him and doing so in silence. She'd only speak if the teacher spoke to her, not the other way around, she didn't want to.

"Massak?" She whispered as she got her stuff out, trying to make it look as discrete as possible.

Add: Massak
Men: x
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

Student basics
Grade:

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:30 pm

Okay so the teacher is here and told you all to get to work and do your assignments and xvnbdkjvdxl, okay k thx bye!

(I'm in no mood to post for any teacher lately and there's this big plot coming up and I wanna work towards it so bye bye teachers for now. xD)
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:55 pm

Haya sat there staring at her books, doing her assignments as she was told. Not. She just stared and did nothing besides tapping her pen on her papers. But that was it. She could not work on her assignments, not like this, not while she worried.
A bit later during class this boy suddenly ran into the classroom and took a seat somewhere; he looked kind of startled by something, or panicking slightly. Haya wondered why but she just decided to ignore him. He wasn't that important. Right now Shun, Hikaru and Czech were more important than anyone else.

Again Haya decided to check her phone, secretly, and noticed she had a message from a number she did not know. She frowned and felt like deleting it but then she realized that it was probably a message from Zane, since she had given him her phone number to contact her, in case he found Czech back and had anything to say about it. Haya opened the message and read it.
He told her in the text how he had found Czech and how the girl had run off to the school's gardens, and that she was with some boy who seemed to have been able to calm her down. And now they were all three returning to school, Zane walking in the back to make sure they would be okay. Haya sighed in relief to this. She was oh so relieved to hear this. Saving Zane's number to her contact list she sent him a message back.
''I'm so relieved, thank goodness. Thank you for looking after her. The two boys left the classroom, I'm not sure where they went... but they seemed to be alright. I will let you know what's going on when I know more.'' she typed and she sent this back to Zane.
After that she put away her phone. God, she hoped and Shun and Hikaru would be alright. She should never have messed with their relationship; the two looked really happy together. Why had she ever decided to pull such a sick prank together with someone. And it had all been her idea, right?

Addressed: Zane (in text)
Mentioned: Teacher, Massak, Shun, Hikaru, Czech.
Note: Lame post, ew, sorry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Biology classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biology classroom   Biology classroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Biology classroom
Page 1 of 1