Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Massak Sikani

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics
Name: Massak Sikani
Grade: Junior

Massak Sikani Empty
PostSubject: Massak Sikani   Massak Sikani EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 11:26 am

BASICS

Full Name: "What my father wanted."
Massak Sikani

Nickname(s): "Call me what you want."
None but he doesn't mind what you call him

Name Pronunciation: "Say it wrong and I won't care."
Mass - sack

Name Meaning: "You want to know what it means?"
Soft Snow

Male

17 years

Grade: "More hard work, more people, more complicated."
Junior, 11th Grade

Sexual Orientation: "I don't care who, just someone to comfort me."
Bisexual - he doesn't really mind that much

Classes: "I'm here to learn, that's what she says."
PE, English, History, Biology, Geography, Economics

Extra Classes: "I need extra classes, they say."
Japanese, Art

Best Classes: "I can do these."
Japanese, Art, Biology, English

Worst Classes: "They make me sick."
Economics, PE, Geography

At home or Campus?: "I'd do anything to get away from him..."
Campus

Dorm: "This is my home now."

How can they come here?: "No thanks to my parents."
Money saved up over the years and some help from his aunt.

LOOKS

Appearance: "Not that it matters."
Massak is not an ordinary teenager, he is quite dark and depressive often behaving different to any other even though he is sweet and kind once he's less shy. He wears black clothes all the time when he can which is good because he likes the school uniform. His hair is short and black, luckily he was born with this hair, unlike his little brother Pukak who was blonde. He is usually wearing a black and white cap that his real father got him and black trainers or high tops.
Despite how Massak feels he is not that ugly, his face is quite handsome and he is well toned. The boy is actually quite well muscled since he goes to the gym a lot, the only type of sport he likes, and he has great looks but just doesn't believe it. He even has blue eyes, something his step father doesn't have but his mother does.

Voice: "I don't sound how you'd expect."
Massak has a manly yet sweet voice, quite a soothing sound comes out of his mouth when he speaks.

Native Language: "It's a complicated story."
Since he came from Alaska he used to speak Eskimo (Inuit) but now he only speaks English.

PERSONA

Personality: "You don't want to know what lies behind my face."
Massak is a troubled boy, being quite badly abused at a young age he was subject to some horrible things. As a result he is quite mentally scared, only his brother knows that he has serious issues but still he doesn't understand because he was only a baby. Massak is depressed, most of the time, and is on medication for it, he tries his best to get better but sometimes his best isn't enough, no matter how hard he tries to come out of that deep hole it never works. He needs someone there for him that can help take some of his pain, his little brother is that person even though he doesn't understand and depends on him. Pukak often stays in Massak's room at night to keep him from his cutting, because he does that often, and to stop him doing anything stupid that they all know he would do. He's quite shy of other people and doesn't really talk much to others in fear they'll judge him or think he's weird.

However, if you can prove to him you're trustworthy he'll open up and talk to you but no matter how much he doesn't want to talk to someone if they're down he'll always be there to pick them up out of the ground, he's just that sort of person. Massak will always be there for anyone even if he doesn't want to talk to them he'll be there to comfort them and for them to vent on all the time.
If he does open up to you then he is kind, protective and passionate about all his friendships and if someone is being rude or mean to them he will always be there to help. He won't let anyone hurt his friends, he'd rather it be him always. Pukak knows that better than anybody, he's never let down his little brother even if he says he hates the younger boy he always stands up for him and tries not to fall out with him.

Massak's mind is quite twisted and he rarely talks about his feelings but in reality he's always thinking about them. The feelings of darkness and emotional pain are usually always there but he's never spoken to anyone other than his real father about them, his step father wouldn't understand at all. Massak has been set to multiple psychiatrists and counsellors but none have ever done anything to help and he never speaks, he just sits there in silence or he protests about it until he is told to leave because he hates it, he hates having all the questions asked.
Despite his mind being a mess he does quite well in some subjects, only because of his dark personality: in English he writes extremely good stories and is excellent and understanding texts, being a budding writer he loves to write things and knows a lots about the subject; in Biology he loves to study this subject because it fits his gory side of the mind, he loves the dissection part more than anything; in Art he makes some brilliant abstract and referenced images, often people with depression or another mental disability are good at art and he is one of those people and in Japanese he just understands the subject a lot, he is good at learning languages and can speak quite a few but he chooses not to. Massak used to know Eskimo but now he refuses to speak it, even his mother can't get a reaction in Eskimo from him so she's given up and his brother never learnt it, his father was the one who spoke it originally but he's gone now as has the Eskimo Massak speaks.

Languages, gore, art, writing, comforting others, going to the gym, his father, Eminem

Dislikes: "I don't dislike much either."
Any sport that doesn't involve the gym, his mind, his stepfather, counsellors, psychiatrists, his friends being hurt

Habits: "Most of them aren't good, are they?"
Cutting when upset or angry, helping those in need, going to the gym, secretly getting in contact with his father, being alone, drawing, writing.

Belongings: "I don't own much."
Laptop, phone, knife, headphones, artistic equipment (painting, drawing and pastel sort of art), photo of his real father, quite a bit of money in his bank, black backpack, all of Eminem's albums, MP3 Player

THE PAST

History: "I don't even want to know."
Massak lived a relatively normal life until his brother stayed along, his parents had the odd argument but that was it, nothing else really. He grew up quicker than most babies, which proved to be a good thing for what was going to happen to him later on in life was a lot to cope with. Three years after his own birth his brother was born, smaller and weaker than him the younger boy was called Pukak. After about nine months Massak began to be his mother’s person to vent on, his parents began to argue much more often and instead of doing what his father did and go to cool off she used to yell at Massak.
‘’Pukak was too young for me to do that to him,” she used to keep saying. Massak was too young as well, he was only just under four years old.

It wasn’t until he was five years old that his father found out about the abuse, he flipped out on my mother but didn’t hurt her, he was good at containing his anger – that’s what Massak wants to be like. His mother took him to court, Massak sort of understood what was going on but Pukak was oblivious; his mother won the custardy so they lived with her but she said their father was to have nothing to do with them. So, when she got sent to hospital for rehabilitation they both went into care, Massak still being only five years old and Pukak only two.

The careworkers were really nice to them, they were treated equally by them, and they grew up to great kids. They’d been in care for five years now, Massak was ten and Pukak was seven, when Pukak got into a fight with another boy; this boy was eight and much stronger than Massak’s weaker brother so he went to help his brother, punching and kicking the other boy until he began to cry in pain on the floor. His nose was bleeding so much that there was a pool on the floor.
‘’Massak! Go to your room, now!” One of the careworkers told him, from that day on Massak was called Nii Nii by Pukak, he’d learnt the word from a Japanese teenager that lived there, and she was their closest friend. That wasn’t the last time Massak attacked somebody there, that was the reason him and his younger brother got split up; he needed to learn to control his anger more.

They’d not seen their mother for over six years now and Pukak didn’t even remember who she was, they had found a new foster home for them, Pukak was no longer an innocent seven year old, he was now eight and beginning to learn even more about the world. Massak was eleven and was just as mature as the Japanese girl they’d met, who was now sixteen. They lived happily with the new family for six months or so before Massak began to argue with them, it was all because he spoke to Pukak about their real mother.
‘’How dare you tell him that? We are your parents now.” Their foster father said before grabbing Pukak’s arm.
‘’Nii Nii…” He whimpered not really wanting to speak. That was when Massak took a turn for the worst in his depressive state. He loved his father, not this man, nor would he ever love another man like he loved his real father; he even knew that as soon as their mother was out of hospital they’d go back to her if they wanted to. He did want to, he wanted to see if that would make him better. Massak punched his foster dad, who let go of Pukak and then he pulled Pukak to his side. Massak was not going to let his foster father harm his little brother, holding him close by his side he confronted the man.
‘’Don’t you ever hurt Pukak! You’re not my father, he’d never harm either of us. We’re only here because of my mother, not him, you’re worse than our mother, both of you. We’re leaving, both me and Pukak are. I never want to see you again.” He yelled before dashing upstairs in their room and locking the door. Luckily he had the key, not them so they were locked in there. ‘’Get all your stuff, Pukak, we’re running back to the carehome.” He said to his younger brother before picking up his phone and calling the carehome.

Within five minutes one of the careworkers had arrived and Massak and Pukak were packed and ready to leave with them, ready to go back to the home and feel safe again. Pukak didn’t know what was going on so held Massak’s hand tight, he didn’t want to let go.
‘’It was Massak, Ma’am. He’s put the idea of leaving in Pukak’s head, he doesn’t want to be here but I don’t know about Pukak.” Their foster father said to the careworker, a sly look came upon his face. No longer did Massak hate them, he wished they’d die, they’d taken his brother away from him.

Massak became even more depressed as he lived in the carehome alone, no longer sharing his room with his younger brother, no longer having Pukak to sit by him in his bed and hug him to sleep. The boy was now alone in his room, no one there to comfort him since the Japanese girl had left up to the older children’s carehome. For six months Massak was alone and the cutting became for frequent as his stress became even harder to deal with. He had exams coming up and he sat in his bed all night long studying, usually cutting once or twice a week too. He couldn’t cope without Pukak any longer.

Luckily for him his mother came out of hospital and was deemed fit to care for her children once again, the carehome assessed her before handing both of them back. His mother was surprised by the sight of Massak’s arms, as was Pukak. His little brother was kind to him and asked him what was going on but his mother hated him for it. Massak was horrified when he found out he had a “new father” who was to be his stepdad. He went searching for his father and eventually found him, secretly getting back in contact with him; Pukak being the only one who knew.
Massak grew older and went to various high schools before settling on Black Rose High, where he and his brother now go. Massak is still suffering from his depression and Pukak still lies on his brother’s bed at night in his dorm.

Family: "My stepfather is not my family, but she says he is."

Aippaq (meaning "companion" in Eskimo) || Father || Alive
Pukak || Brother || Alive
Nuliajuk (Eskimo goddess of the sea and animals' name) || Aunt || Alive
Zoe || Mother || Alive
David || Stepfather || Alive

SOCIAL AND PRESENT

Job: "Depends what you class as a job."
Massak sells his art and books to make money.

Clubs: "I am too busy for clubs."
Massak does not attend any clubs.

Pets: "I want some but I wouldn't be allowed."
None

Relationship Status: "Not that it matters to you."
Single

Partner: "My heart beats for them."
Nobody

Crush: "Why won't they come to me?"
Nobody

Best friend(s): "My closest friends."
Pukak, Aippaq, Nuliajuk

Friends: "I will protect them forever."
Nobody

Acquaintances: "I don't know if I like you or not..."
Nobody

Enemies: "I hate you all and never want to speak to you."
Nobody... Yet.

Arch Enemy: "I would rather die than cast my eyes upon you or speak to you."
David (his stepfather)

EXTRA INFORMATION

Medical Conditions: "You won't find out."
Massak has Depression, he is on antidepressants but he sometimes doesn't take them, he doesn't want to be helped even though he hates this state of mind.

His Real Father: "Don't tell my mother."
Massak has his real father's contact details saved under a made up name. This is so that if his mother checks his phone she will just think it's to a friend but in reality its to his father. He meets him every so often at school, so he can see him, but the whole date and time must be agreed with Pukak as well. Massak really loves his real father.

Relationship With Brother: "I love my brother."
Massak and Pukak are very close, each being one another's shoulder to cry on although Massak prefers not to tell his younger brother much about his emotions. You could describe his relationship with him as like the Ying Yang, both need one another to be complete but both are the complete opposite - Massak being the black side and Pukak the white side.
On some nights Massak's brother will sleep in his room, either because he feels worse or because his little brother wants to. Pukak is like Massak's little comfort blanket, they can both always rely on each other but sometimes Pukak just doesn't understand.

Music: "It helps when it hurts."
Massak listens to music all the time when he is down, Eminem is the main music but when he wants to he'll listen to other artists that have a lot of emotion in their music. He understands all of Eminem's songs and knows most of them off by heart.

Theme Song: "Beautiful, by Eminem"

Last edited by Massak on Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:29 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics
Name: Massak Sikani
Grade: Junior

Massak Sikani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massak Sikani   Massak Sikani EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 1:09 pm

Finished and here's the posting box for Massak

Code:
<br><center><div style="background: url(http://i.imgur.com/NeILmsE.jpg) no-repeat bottom #000000; width: 500px; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom: 300px; width: 470px; font-family: Calbri; color: #C0C0C0; font-size:12pt; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify; border:3px solid #ffffff">
[center][color=#ffffff][b][i]"Thought"[/i][/b][/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]"Speech"[/b][/color]
[color=#ffffff][i]"Text or other's speech"[/i][/color][/center]

Text here~

[center][b]Addressed:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color] [b]Mentioned:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color] [b]Word Count:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color] [b]Notes:[/b] [color=#ffffff]x[/color][/center]
</div></div></center>

Last edited by Massak on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Massak Sikani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massak Sikani   Massak Sikani EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:07 pm