Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pukak Sikani

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pukak
Student
Pukak

Student basics
Name: Pukak Sikani
Grade: Freshman

Pukak Sikani Empty
PostSubject: Pukak Sikani   Pukak Sikani EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:49 pm

BASICS

Full Name: "I do not know the origin."
Pukak Sikani

Nickname(s): "I prefer you call me by my name."
Pukkie (Poo - key)

Name Pronunciation: "Please don't say it wrong."
Poo - cack

Name Meaning: "Nii Nii told me."
Snow Crust

Male

14 years

Grade: "It's an easy life for me."
Freshman, 9th Grade

Sexual Orientation: "Wish I could find love."
Bisexual - he prefers females.

Classes: "Nii Nii helps me with my work."
PE, English, Geography, Science, Economics, Maths

Extra Classes: "I want to be like Massak."
Japanese, Art

Best Classes: "I get some help from Nii Nii."
Economics, English, Science

Worst Classes: "I wish I could be like Nii Nii."
Art, Japanese, PE

At home or campus?: "I just want to be with my brother."
Campus

Dorm: "I'm not always in there."

How can they come here?" "I feel bad for Nii Nii."
His parents pay for his schooling, they prefer Pukak to Massak so are willing to pay the fees for their youngest son.

LOOKS

Appearance: "Am I beautiful?"
Pukak doesn't really look like his brother, he still has blue eyes (unlike in the ref) but he doesn't have his father's hair. His hair is a blonde colour with streaks of a tawny pigmentation mixed in. His facial features look much like that of his brother's. He isn't as handsome as his brother if you compare them but he is pretty handsome himself, although most of the other boys would be better looking than that of himself. He isn't fat but he also isn't muscular, he's around an average weight and build but he is weak with very little muscle on him, his legs are quite long though and he can run pretty fast.
Pukak often wears a white scarf that his brother got him and any joggers and shirt he can find, not really having a brilliant dress sense the boy just throws on whatever he can; usually these are quite colourful, unlike that of his brother. He usually wears trainers or high tops as well as a beige coat that his stepfather got him for his birthday as a treat.

Voice: "I sound like you'd think."
Pukak's voice is soft and sweet, quite similar to Massak's but it is not as manly as his.

Native Language: "I wish I could speak more languages."
English; Pukak never grew old enough to learn Eskimo.

PERSONA

Personality: "I'm quite straight forward, not like my brother."
Pukak is a very cheerful and positive young lad, he never really likes to feel down and if he does he tries his best to break out of that feeling. If he does ever feel down he has his older brother and his teddy bear cuddly toy, he prefers to speak to his brother about it since he can give him advice; he's been to that place and tried his best to get out of it, sometimes his brother can't but usually his methods work for Pukak.

Usually Pukak is very cheeky, always behaving himself but sometimes he gets a little silly as he's quite a hyper child despite everything that's happened to him, and he still loves to try and befriend everyone. Being their parents favourite he always gets what he wants so if he wants something he can just call up his parents who will come and deliver it, although he must be careful and make sure that his real father isn't there on the same day that they come. If he does get told of by a teacher for doing something then he'll just act sweet and innocent as if he didn't know he did anything wrong; this often means he gets away with it.

Pukak is a bright child but he doesn't do as well in more complex subjects like his older brother does. He can do some subjects well but often that is because his brother helps him, he tries to pay attention in class but somehow a lot of information goes in then back out. Pukak generally learns a lot but in some subjects like Japanese he can't take it all in, for him learning languages is almost impossible because they're all so different.

Pukak is actually quite a flirt accidentally, sometimes his cheekiness can lead to flirting when he doesn't realise it. He's not really scared of anyone older than him so he sometimes accidentally flirts with them to even if he was just being cheeky to them at first. The real reason why he is accidentally flirtatious may come from his time with his foster parents or even his mother and stepfather, but wherever it came from it is something that neither he nor Massak like.

His brother, talking to his brother, to feel happy, positivity, having fun

Dislikes: "I try not to dislike things."
Negativity, feeling upset, feeling down, his brother cutting.

Habits: "Some of them are probably annoying."
Sleeping in Massak's dorm, calling Massak Nii Nii, being too clingy, talking to his teddy bear.

Belongings: "I get what I want from my parents."
Laptop, phone, teddy bear, scarf, picture of Massak, picture of stepfather and mother, comic books.

PAST

History: "I don't understand some of it."
Pukak was born into a family where he had one brother, Massak, who was three years older than him and much more mature than he ever was. His older brother was subject to a lot of abuse by his mother, nobody knew about it until Massak was five and by then it’d been two years before their father found out. On that day he lost it with their mother, he never hurt her, he’d never do that, but they yelled and yelled until eventually their mother called in to get custardy over the two boys. She had won the case but wanted their father to have nothing to do with either of them, that way she’d never have to risk having them put under his care.

She did get sent into hospital a few days later for rehabilitation and the boys went into foster care, not knowing where their father was or if they’d ever see him again – which they weren’t supposed to do. They were in a really nice carehome with wonderful careworkers, they were never rude or mean or biased, they were always fair and kind. Pukak got to share a room with his brother for a good five years before anything really bad happened to him, his brother got into a lot of trouble before that due to his depression but other than that they were both really happy.

One day when he was seven years old, an older boy started to pick a fight with him. Luckily his brother was there to save him, Massak kicked, punched and beat up the other boy. From that day on Pukak called him Nii Nii, a word that a Japanese girl had taught them, she was really kind and such a great friend to them.
‘’Massak! Go to your room, now!” One of the careworkers yelled at him but as far as the young boy knew his brother didn’t care that he was told off. Pukak respected his brother so much more then, he loved him even more too, his big Nii Nii was now so much more than just a brother, he was a best friend to him to and even a guardian.

It had now been six years they had been in a carehome for, Pukak no longer remembered who his mother was as much as Massak tried to remind him. They’d found a new foster home, the only real parents Pukak knew, he didn’t remember any of the others. He was quite happy there, they both were, until Massak told Pukak the truth that they weren’t their real parents.
‘’How dare you tell him that! We are your parents now.” Their foster father said. Before that point he would’ve been called father by Pukak, even though he wanted to say Mum and Dad, it was always Mother and Father for them.
Pukak didn’t catch what Massak said to his foster father because he was too busy hiding away from him before he was dragged up into his room and they quickly locked the door. After being told to pack he threw everything into the suitcase they’d brought with them, he was ready to leave and he wanted to be with Massak for whatever was going to happen; but he wouldn’t be allowed to do that.

Massak was taken away from him for six months and for that time he had to live with his foster parents, they loved him so much and he sort of loved them but in a way he hated them because they took his brother away from him. He just wanted to see his brother again and every time he asked the answer was always no. They must’ve feared he’d try leave to live with his brother again, in reality he probably would and if he had a phone he’d call the carehome but he wasn’t allowed one. They said he was too young to take the responsibility of a phone.

Eventually his real mum came out of hospital and took them both back, as they were greeted by their mother she scowled at Massak; he’d been self-harming again, he’d only done it once when Pukak was around but now he was covered in the scars of cutting. She despised him for doing that to himself and he didn’t even get a hug for that, Pukak was reluctant to hug her, he just wanted to hug his brother and talk to him – it wasn’t fair that she left him out. Eventually their mother found a new boyfriend, he was to be their new stepdad. Pukak didn’t mind that but Massak did, Massak was determined to find his real father and get back in touch with him even though it was forbidden, the young lad wouldn’t ever tell his mother what his Nii Nii was doing behind her back.

Finally both him and Massak were allowed into Black Rose High school where they live on campus, his brother only able to go because he pays for himself to go with some help from their Aunt and the money he earns from his brilliant writing and art skills.

Family: "My stepfather counts for me, but Massak doesn't count him."
Aippaq (meaning "companion" in Eskimo) || Father || Alive
Massak || Brother || Alive
Nuliajuk (Eskimo goddess of the sea and animals' name) || Aunt || Alive
Zoe || Mother || Alive
David || Stepfather || Alive

SOCIAL AND PRESENT

Job: "I don't need one."
Pukak does not currently have a job since he doesn't need one and he is too young.

Clubs: "I don't know if I want to."
Pukak doesn't attend any clubs but plans to in the future.

Pets: "My parents wouldn't allow it."
None

Relationship Status: "I want to find someone."
Single

Partner: "I won't let them go."
Nobody

Crush: "I wish they'd come to my side."
Nobody

Best friend(s): "The closest of friends, I'd do anything for them."
Massak

Friends: "I wish I could protect them."
Nobody... Yet.

Acquaintances: "I can't decided whether I like you or not."
Nobody

Enemies: "I don't want to see you."
Nobody

Arch Enemy(ies): "I hate you so much."
Nobody

EXTRA INFOTMATION

Relationship With Brother: "My Nii Nii is the best!"
Pukak and Massak have a strong relationship, both always being there for each other but in reality Pukak knows there is more to everything going on with his brother than what he tells him. Pukak likes to stay in his Nii Nii's room, only when one of them feels they need comforting, but he tries to give his brother some space since he is now 17.
When his older brother sees their real father Pukak often comes along with him, making sure he knows when and where so that his parents don't come as well.
Pukak and Massak can be described as the Ying Yang, both needing one another to be complete but being complete opposites - Massak the black side, Pukak the white side.

Theme Song: "Read all about it, by Professor Green ft Emeli Sande

< /div>

Last edited by Pukak on Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pukak
Student
Pukak

Student basics
Name: Pukak Sikani
Grade: Freshman

Pukak Sikani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pukak Sikani   Pukak Sikani EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 9:53 pm

And now the happy little Pukak's posting table, finally finished them both!

Code:
<br><center><div style="background: url(http://i.imgur.com/YnIvCR2.jpg?1) no-repeat bottom #254117; width: 500px; margin: 0 auto;"><div style="padding: 10px; padding-bottom: 350px; width: 470px; font-family: Calbri; color: #6cbb3c; font-size:12pt; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:justify; border:2px solid #00ff00;">
[center][color=#00ff00][b][i]"Thought"[/i][/b][/color]
[color=#00ff00][b]"Speech"[/b][/color]
[color=#00ff00][i]"Text or other's speech"[/i][/color][/center]

Text here~

[center][b]Addressed:[/b] [color=#00ff00]x[/color] [b]Mentioned:[/b] [color=#00ff00]x[/color] [b]Word Count:[/b] [color=#00ff00]x[/color] [b]Notes:[/b] [color=#00ff00]x[/color][/center]
</div></div></center>

Last edited by Pukak on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

Pukak Sikani Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pukak Sikani   Pukak Sikani EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 12:06 pm