Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boy's dorm

Go down 
+11
Pukak
Roki
Czech
Rocco
Yuki
Haya
Toru
Hikaru
Jeamesero
Airamyst
Headmaster
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki
Grade: Freshman

Boy's dorm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 1:02 am

Roki quickly started to make the milk for the baby kitten, grabbing the powder from on top of a small cabnet. He rushed over to the mini fridge, grabbing a tiny clean bottle and some baby water. He set to work heating up the water in the microwave, quickly pulling it out and placing the bottle down in it.
“What's his name? See? It's okay, you don't have to be scared. I won't hurt you. You will get some yummy warm baby milk soon~”
Roki giggled innocently, closing his eyes and facing Yuki. “You would make a good nanny, Yuyu~” He said between giggles, turning back to finish the bottle. “He name though is 'Puffy'”
The boy grabbed the bottle up, popping the top on and shaking it up and down to mix the ingredents in. He cleaned off the fridge top, mostly pushing all the items into a box off to his right before turning to face Yuki and the baby kitten.
Slowly he walked over, not wanting to scare the baby who was starting to let out soft whimpers of hunger. Roki reached out to take the baby back before getting a idea and smiling at Yuki. “Hey you wanna feeds him~?”
Thinking quickly he grabbed the baby kitten from Yuki's hands, taking the boys arm and dragging him behind him. He headed over to the bed and pushed the boy down quickly, shoving the baby into his hands.
“Okay so this is how you hold his butt...” He murmured as he moved Yuki's arms around, showing him how to hold the baby. “Mhm then like this with his head... Yep~” He giggled as he looked Yuki's over, hiding his arms behind his back.
Suddenly the kitten began to cry out loud, causing Roki to jump and stare at the baby. He then remebered he had the bottle still and quickly popped it into the baby's mouth, hearing the kitten shut up instantly and began suckling on it.
Roki sighed and sat down next to Yuki, holding the bottle as the boy held the kitten. “Almost forgot I hads it heh...” He said to Yuki, smiling weakly before looking down at Puffy. Large adorable watery orbs looked up at him as the baby drank.
“So... you um... s-said you like kitty ears and stuff too?” He asked quietly, his cheeks heating up a bit, curious to hear if he had heard the boy right. He blinked at Yuki as he waited for a responce, to embaressed to say anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Yuki, Puffy Mentioned: Nana Word Count: 421 Notes: ~
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Student
Yuki

Student basics
Name: Yuki Reed

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 9:23 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’You would make a good nanny, Yuyu~ His name though is 'Puffy'.’’, Roki said and Yuki looked at him, smiling brightly. He held the kitten firmly yet carefully so he would not hurt the cat, and so that the cat would not struggle and fall out of his grip. ‘’Hey you wanna feeds him~?’’, Roki then asked and Yuki looked at him in confusion, before nodding shyly. He knew how to feed a kitten, but he always was afraid he would do at least something wrong.
Suddenly Roki took the cat from him and Yuki wanted to protest, but he could not speak a single word as Roki had already grabbed his arm and was now dragging him along towards his bed. Yuki had to sit down on the bed before Roki returned the cat to him.
‘’Okay so this is how you hold his butt... Mhm then like this with his head... Yep~’’, Roki said and Yuki sighed, giggling.
‘’I know how to hold a kitten, it's not that hard.’’, he said with suddenly quite a lot of confidence. He actually remembered how to care for a kitten or cat and did as Roki told him, though more by heart himself. Suddenly the baby began to mew loudly and Yuki looked up at Roki to see the boy was holding the bottle of milk. Yuki smiled; of course he didn't have the bottle, how did he not notice?
‘’Almost forgot I hads it heh... So... you um... s-said you like kitty ears and stuff too?’’, Roki said after a bit, giving Yuki the bottle of milk so Yuki could feed the kitten.
Yuki looked up at Roki at the boy's last question, a confused look at first, before he smiled brightly and nodded his head.
‘’Yes, I have a lot of those pairs myself. A LOT. Some more breeds like Siamese cats and even the Bobtail. Others are probably made up breeds as I cannot really find out what breeds they are, but they are cat's so I don't mind. I love them all~’’, Yuki said with this big smile. ‘’If you want I can show you mine sometime and then we can play together~’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: The kitten Word count: 366 Notes: Quick catch up post before time skip...
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Time skip going on! It's now Friday morning!
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 7:34 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru moaned softly in his sleep, rolling over onto his side as he continuted to snooze. A soft alarm suddenly sounded off and he sturred a tiny bit, yawning and streatching before opening his orbs slowly. His orbs met with another face, a females.
Quickly he screamed and pulled back, almost falling off the bed as he sat up. After staring at her, looking her over and seeing she was sleeping as well he calmed a bit. 'Okay... Calm down... It's only Czech...' He thought quickly, holding his chest to try and calm his fast beating heart now.
“Jeez... Give a boy a attack...” He murmured softly as he rolled and laid back down. He rested his arm on his forehead and stared up at the ceiling. Thoughts of Shun entered his mind and he swallowed down hurt and confusion.
'What am I even doing? I mean I don't even like this girl... Do I? No... She's different from other girls, a lot nicer and more understanding but... But I don't really think I love her... Not like I love Takeru at least...' He sighed heavily, closing his orbs.
He slowly started to drift off again, kinda in and out of sleep at the same time. The darkness in his mind began to take up different forms, some really furmiller. One near him looked a lot like Shun or so he thought.
“Hikaru...” He heard soflty in his mind and he turned around a bit, growing a bit scared from the voice and trying to force himself back awake fully. “Your always going to be a faggot... Being with another boy is the greatest evil... How are you to have a child that can follow in your footsteps and carry on the music once you pass if your gay...”
Hikaru shook his head slowly in his daze, tears slowly starting to fall as he did so. The voice was one he could never forget. His grandfather. The shadows in his mind drifted until Shun was just in front of him.
“I'm sorry, Hikaru... But I'm not gay... I only like girls and... And you know how my father is...” The boy said slowly, rubbing his arm as he looked off to the side. “Your grandfather is right... What we did in your room a few days ago... That was very wrong... I'm not even sure I can be your friend...”
Hikaru began to sweat, tossing and turning int he bed as he tried to fight himself awake while whispering softly under his breath, screaming out in his thoughts. “Takeru! No! Fuck! Listen to me! You said you loved me didn't you!? God damn it! Don't leave me alone again please!!” He dropped to the ground as the boy seemed to turn away.
“I'm sorry but... But you found another... A actual girl... And you... You cheated on me with her man... I mean she's in your fuckign bed right now... and to be clear... I never once stated I loved you. You did.” Shun said in a cold tone, walking towards the darkness. His grandfathers laughing filled his mind.
“NO!!!” He cried out as he bolted up, fear filling his orbs as tears flooded down his cheeks. He looked around the room, hearing the alarm had started to go off again. Slowly he turned his gaze to it, biting his lip before shaking his head and pulling his knees up to chest as he buried his face into his arms. “Oh, Takeru... I'm so s-sorry...”

Addressed: ~
Mentioned: Czech, Shun, Grandfather, Haya (kinda)
Word Count: ~
Notes: Sucky post before work .3.
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 4:51 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun opened his eyes slowly. He blinked a few times and yawned loudly as he stretched his limbs. He rolled onto his other side and stared at the wall in front of him. He was all alone in his dorm room. Trying to remember what happened over the last week he realized he had met up again with Haya, after a year.
Sitting up straight in bed he stared at his sheets, nervously playing with his thumbs. There was a lot on his mind as he tried to remember what had happened. He could remember he and Haya had kissed in the cafe, and that after paying Haya's drink they had left for town together, that had been Monday. Shun hadn't even said goodbye to Hikaru, or Jeames and Airamyst. And he hadn't really seen any of the three around after that day, not even during school. Though, he guessed Hikaru had gone off with that girl, and he was sure Jeamesero knew the way home and that he had helped Airamyst that one day to find their way back. Still, Shun couldn't help but feel guilty. And now a week had passed, and he had done so many bad things...
He and Haya had gone to town that afternoon after meeting up again, and after that he had paid her for some dinner at a restaurant, catching up on the whole year that had passed without each other. And Tuesday, the day after that... things. Private things after school. The thoughts made him feel nervous and sick; Shun felt so guilty. He had been with Hikaru, yet he had cheated on the boy as if it was nothing, and he had done so many terrible things this week.
‘’Haya and I... we... But Hikaru... Why did I ever decide this was a good idea? I should have stayed with Hikaru, should have told Haya, but now I can't go back... If I tell her I have lied then... then she will probably be so sad. I will probably hurt her feelings... She finally loves me again, I cannot hurt her... But, Hikaru... I probably hurt him pretty bad... What do I do...?’’, Shun thought, grabbing his forehead and pressing firmly against it as he could feel a headache coming up. He let out a shivering sigh and could feel his forehead starting to sweat. This was not good, this really was not good.
Shun got to his feet and moved over to the bathroom. Once there he turned on the tap and washed his face, drying it with a towel after. There was no time for breakfast. He had woken up a bit late today, so he had to brush his teeth right away. And so he did. After brushing his teeth he went back to his room and grabbed his school uniform. Moving back into the bathroom he decided to take a quick shower; he felt dirty and ugly, after this whole week. But it was all his own fault.

After he was done showering he got dressed and dried his hair, while reading a book he had borrowed from the library yesterday; a book about civil war and other histories. Shun was really interested in history class and loved to learn more about man's past. After drying his hair and put away the book and looked at the clock that hung on the wall. He sighed and shook his head; he was actually pretty early now. He could have eaten something anyway. Shun always thought he was going to be late, and then he would hurry up and rush things, but in the end he came to realize he was still in time for whatever he had to do that day, whether it be work or school.
Today he was off, luckily. He had promised to take Haya into town again after school. Shun swallowed at the thought. He had promised Haya, while I should be him and Hikaru. But it was too late now, wasn't it? Shun sighed again and decided to take out his book and read some more before he would have to leave for school. He wanted to text Haya, but doing so would make him feel even more guilty, so he decided against it, hoping to pass the time with some old knowledge as he waited.
‘’I'm so sorry Hikaru... I'm an asshole...’’, he thought to himself and tears started to sting his eyes. He wiped them away and grabbed his schedule for today, making sure he was gonna grab the right books for school today; before he would forget any of that as he got lost in his library book. He quickly scanned the schedule for any classes he would have together with either Hikaru or Haya, or both. Because those classes would become extremely awkward. ‘’Spanish class first... then Biology class and then break. And after the first break Geography class and then I'm off. I don't have that many hour today. I'm already off before the second break. That's good I guess. Too bad I have to share Geography and Biology class with Hikaru and Haya, both of them...’’, Shun told himself in his thoughts. He sighed in frustration and put away his schedule, before grabbing his book again to read. He really didn't want to think about it right now.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Hikaru, Haya, Jeamesero, Airamyst, Czech Word count: 892 Notes: Oh dear. xD
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:14 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Jeamesero woke up with a yawn and stretched his limbs with a smile on his face. He immediately was completely awake and jumped out of his bed. He had already showered yesterday so he didn't have to today. Getting dressed immediately he jumped back on his bed, without his shoes, and grabbed his phone from his night stand. He stared at it with a big smile as the screen lit up and he laid there on his belly kicking with his feet on the sheets. He was going to text Airamyst.
He had been so afraid at first due to his memories of Jonathan, but after spending some more days with Airamyst, just the two of them, Jeamesero had started to like him more and more. With a lot of giggles escaping his mouth he tapped the screen, sending a text message to the boy.

‘’Hey Airy, good morning! Wanna sit next to me again during the classes we share? What do you wanna do after school? Let me know~

Jeames’’

Jeamesero sent the text message and giggled again. He actually couldn't wait for a response but guessed he could get some breakfast while waiting, and feed his little baby crow, Corvo. Even though he had school five days a week and a lot of homework, Jeamesero still did his very best to care for Corvo and keep him happy. Because the little bird needed some attention now and then, too.
Jumping off his bed Jeamesero sat on his knees and pulled out Corvo's little carton box in which he slept. The bird was still half asleep and looked at him in a daze. Jeamesero laughed and carefully grabbed the crow. He took the little one to the small table in his dorm room and placed the bird on it, before searching for some food for him, as well as making a sandwich for himself to eat for breakfast.
After he was done searching Jeamesero went to the table and sat down on one of the chairs, putting the plate with his sandwich on the table while feeding Corvo. But Corvo tried to steal Jeamesero's sandwich, and the boy had to keep holding his hand between the bird and his food, getting pecked in his hand a lot. But the pecking didn't hurt.
‘’Corvo, that is mine, daddy has brought you some food here~’’, Jeamesero said with a grin on his face as he held the small bird seeds and dried worms and other bugs he had bought from the pet store not long ago. The bird looked at its food, but didn't seem to care for it much. So Jeamesero had to shove it down the bird's throat, which he hated. But he didn't have a choice if he wanted the bird to live.
After he was done feeding Corvo he started eating his own meal, scrolling through the number list on his phone because he was bored and still waited for an answer from Airamyst. His eyes fell on Shun's phone number and he swallowed, a sad look crossing his face. He felt tears sting his eyes but kept them from falling as he tapped Shun's name. He wanted to send the boy a text message but didn't know what to put in it, so decided to leave it and head back to the phone's menu.
‘’I wonder how Nii Nii is doing, he hadn't really spoken to me since Monday and it looks like he's trying to avoid us all... Ever since Haya came back he has been spending time with her, and not with us. I miss my Nii Nii... maybe he needs help. Maybe Airy and I can help him, if we know what's wrong with him. Because his actions lately have really confused me... I'm so worried about him...’’
Jeamesero sighed and put away his phone for a moment to finish his sandwich. After that he put away the dish and went to brush his teeth. But before he did that he placed Corvo on the ground, as he didn't want the bird to fall off the table and break anything. He didn't mind Corvo hopping around his room; the bird needed space and he needed to learn how to fly, and Jeamesero didn't mind the bird poop on his carpet. He would clean it after school or when he had the time.

Addressed: - Mentioned: Airamyst, Shun, Haya Word Count: 729 Notes: Corvo is backkkk <333 I missed roleplaying Jeames with little Corvo. >D
Back to top Go down
Daigo
Student
Daigo

Student basics
Name: Daigo Tategami
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2015 5:36 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Daigo opened his eyes slowly and blinked a few times as he groaned in annoyance. He lifted his head a little bit as he noticed the bed was quite hard. But looking around him he realized he had fallen out of bed during the night, and he had been so fast asleep that he hadn't noticed it.
With a sigh Daigo got to his feet and scratched the top of his head. He looked at his terrarium which was the home to his snake Inferno. The snake was staring at him as if he was studying his next prey. Daigo gave him a grin before moving over to his bag and grabbing his schedule. Looking at it his grin got even bigger.
‘’Oh I love Friday! I love having classes that don't happen too often! All I have today is English and that starts at thirty past twelve! Yesss! I only have one class, so I'm sure my teachers won't mind me skipping school for today~’’, he said to himself and he chuckled. He put the schedule back in his bag and then moved over to his terrarium, feeding Inferno some dead mice before moving over to his bed and jumping down on it. He tucked himself in and closed his eyes again, and before he knew it he was off to dream world again, drooling on his pillow while his arm hung out of the bed, his fingers almost touching the ground.

Addressed: Himself Mentioned: His snake Inferno Word Count: - Notes: Checked the class schedule for Senior; Daigo will have an awesome day today. XD >D
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 2:28 pm

Czech sighed in her sleep, softly turning onto her side and snuggling up against the boy. She was fully clothed and hadn't really meant to fall asleep in his dorm room yet she had by accident so its not like they were doing anything dirty, though for her it wouldn't have been the first time.
She heard the clock off to the right of the bed, on the boys bedside table, and blinked open her eyes for a second before covering her face with a pillow. She felt movement from the boy and sighed as she rolled over, figuring he would turn it off.
“NO!!!”
Czech yelped in fear and bolted up in the bed, turning to stare at the boy in confusion. After a few seconds she heard him mutter something under his breath, curling up into a ball and crying. She rolled her orbs and cut them. Really over the past few days while the boy seemed to be under her thumb she hated how he seemed to do nothing but cry or rarely talk.
'Let me guess... His grandfather and that bullshit again...' She thought to herself, forcing a smile and scooting over to him. ‘“Hika~ You okay, hon?” She asked in a gentle tone, rubbing his back with one hand. ‘“It's okay it was nothing really. Probably just some bad memories again but that's in the past so you have to move past it.”
After giving him a small short cuddle and a kiss on his head she rolled out of the bed, heading into the bathroom as she did so. Once in there she used it, washing her hands afterward and brushing her teeth. She then turned to the shower and smiled evilly, getting an idea.
Slowly she pushed the door open and walked back into the room, looking at the clock and finding the time. '7:00am. Plenty of time to tease and hurt~' She laughed softly under her breath before heading over to the bed, taking a seat and cupping Hikaru's face as she spoke.
‘“You know~ We still have a lot of time before school. Since we have gotten to know each other a lot over these past few days I'm not really as scared anymore~” She nodded her head to the bathroom waiting a few seconds before she continued. ‘“We could spend some extra time washing off~”
She gave the boy a seductive smile, trailing her hand down Hikaru's body and stopping just over his lower body. She rubbed very slowly along his piece once before popping off the bed with a wink and placed her hands behind her back, walking very slowly back into the bathroom. ‘“I will be waiting~”
Czech rushed over the shower once she was back in the bathroom, taking off her nightgown very slowly and then peeling off her panties. She then stepped over to the bathtub, turning the water on a tiny bit to start the water heating up.

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Shun, Haya Word Count: ~ Notes: Idea for this didn't come from me but I didn't know what else to do to get them naked with each other... Also not a perv just need them naked for an important part in the plan. XD

Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 3:39 pm

Airamyst rolled over sleepily, curling into a tiny cute little ball in the middle of his bed. He heard his alarm go off and opened one orbs up, giving the clock a very disturbing and dark look. One that looked as if he would kill. Slowly he reached a hand over to it and quickly pushed it a few times, much like a cat would push something off a table, until the clock fell onto the floor.
“Nu.” He murmured simply before turning over, cuddling into a tight ball again and giggling in his sleepy state. The though of being late hadn't really crossed his mind so the boy continuted to sleep on until another sound woke him.
“~I can see you stalking like a predator, I've been here before. Temptation calls like Adam to the apple but I will not be caught. 'Cause I can read those velvet eyes and all I see is lies.~” A girl's voice started to sing, pretty loud actually. Airy yelped and fell out of the bed, popping onto to the floor in a pile of covers.
He blinked in confusion until he realized what that sound was. His parents calling to get him up. He felt his face heat up darky at the ringtone he had placed on his phone and he started to roll around, trying to get out of the covers.
Airy crawled out of the cover finally and rushed over to the dresser, grabbing up his phone and whispering quickly. “Nu shut up people can't hear dat song!” He then answered the phone, almost dropping it before speaking in a quick out of breath voice. One he had gained from rushing over and struggling in the covers. “H-Hewwo?”
“Airamsyt! Why did it take you so long to answer your cell!?”
The boy bit his lip as he heard who's voice it was. His grandmother. No doubt his mom and dad had tried to call but he hadn't answered so she had taken hold of the phone. 'Wait I think I had a message... Ugh put a sock in it grandma and let me see who texted me...' He thought to himself looking around his room when he heard someone knocking on the wall. 'Who's that..'
“Are you listening to me you stupid boy? No doubt you just got up. A young man gets up eariler then this. Do you have any idea what time it is!?”
Airamyst looked over at his clock, seeing it was only 7:00am. “Not dat wate, Mamaw” He murmured still half asleep. He then realized what he said and covered his mouth as she started screaming into the phone.
“What did you just call me!? Huh!? Answer me!? You are probably acting like this because your still half asleep. Your still in your pajaims aren't you? You standing there in a dress speaking to me no doubt.”
Airamyst looked down at his veleit pink nightgown, his face heating up once he saw the multi colored kittens and yarn. “Um... Nu. I-I mean...” He swallowed, and pulled the phone from his ear. Taking a deep breath. Really he felt it was to earily to be forced to be what he wasn't but he would try his best. He had to.
“No, Grandmother I am actually full dress. The reason I missed the call the first time is because I was taking a morning shower. You have always said a young man must bathe one every morning when at school since PE is to be taken daily.” He said in quite the confincing boy tone, forcing his normal voice back. “At any rate I must go to breakfest soon. If you are quite done with the use of my ears and you are doing very well this fine young morning I really must be off to school.”
The lady was quiet for a while, probably thinking over the boys words. Ones he was trying very hard not to squeal at as images popped into his mind. 'Quickly my sweet little Airy~ We must go to breakfest soon or till get cold. Since it is so cold I will carry you in my arms so we can get there faster and avoid the chill morning air.' He felt his face heat up as he shut his orbs, a huge fangirl smile on his face.
Airy saw the boy in his mind, sweep him off his feet as if he was nothing and kiss his cheek softly. Soon placing him at a table where a heartshaped plate of food awaited him. “Omg! Omg! Omg! Yes, Jeames, yes! I love it sooooooo very much and I don't care if its in a embarressing heart shape I will eat it allllllll!” He squealed, jumping up and down and spinning.
“Airamyst what in heavens name are you talking about!?”
A voice cut through his thoughts and he popped his orbs open, a huge blush on his face as he realized his grandmother was still on the line. “N-nothing! I um... gotta go grandmother so have a good day~” He then quickly hung up the phone, falling backwards onto the cover pile as he sighed heavily. “Got to be more careful. Dat was a close one.” Remebering the text he quickly held his phoen up over his face, laying on his back as he unlocked his phone and read it.
“Hey Airy, good morning! Wanna sit next to me again during the classes we share? What do you wanna do after school? Let me know~
Jeames”
Airy squealed all over again, rolling onto his tummy as he began to type up his answer to the boy. He stopped suddenly and read it over, making a face and murmuring 'Nu' before he erased it all and started again.
“Hello Jeames and good morning to you too~ Course I wanna sit with you during class I wuv it! After school we can always go to town. My mommy gaves me some movie tickets to see a cute kids movie that just came out so we could grab a bit after its over if you wanna~ Talk more in a few meet me at the dorm enteracnce~
Airamyst~”

He then hit the send button, his gaze drifting up to the wall in front of him. A sunset entered his mind, him and Jeames walking hand and hand on the beach. 'You know Airamyst... After getting to know you I think I should tell you... I love you and... I want your heart and beauitful soul to be with me always. So please? Will you do me the honor of becoming my boyfriend?'
Airy felt chills run down his back as he squealed and cuddled the cover close to him. “Yes! It gonna happen just wike dat! The beauwiful sunset and gwentle waves as well as soft winds in my hair and his sexy face and just omg omg omg Jeames its all almost to hots for my minds to hanwle~!” He sat up from the floor, rushing around quickly as he made his bed, threw his phone onto his dresser again and rushed into the bathroom to shower.

Addressed: His grandmother Mentioned: Jeames, Mother, Father Word Count: ~ Notes: Sorry its so long but I love cute little Airy being such a lovestruck girl~ X3
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics
Name: Rocco McParker
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2015 9:34 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Trahern's alarm didn't even need to go off, he was already awake and raring to start the day. He knew he had English, Economics and Biology but he still wanted to get ready. He started doing some push ups for ten reps before walking over to feed his three snakes, Maize, Milky and Niko. Niko hadn't been fed in the longest amount of time but he was bigger so needed it less often, that was how it worked.
"I know, I know! I have your food, Niko!" He said as he dropped a rat into his small skull den like thing. Then he dropped a rat into each of the other two's pens and then walked away to wash his hands. He wasn't hungry so he brushed his teeth as well before getting out his phone and just scrolling through social media feeds, looking at images of girls mostly. He didn't have a lesson, English, until 10am but he was really bad at English. He'd still get there slightly early for once and sit in the corridor for a while but school didn't even start for another two hours so he had plenty of time.

Addressed: Niko Mentioned: Maize, Niko, Milky Word count: x Notes: Finally posted as this guy XD
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 9:29 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun sat there in silence, reading. But reading didn't really satisfy him that much. He still felt oh so nervous even though he was trying to think of something else. Maybe because he just thought too much about Haya and Hikaru. It was time for him to completely empty his mind, get rid of all his thoughts.
He didn't do this often, but when Shun really needed to relax and didn't even find cutting helpful, he went to mediate. Because in this situation, it would be foolish, no, stupid, to even think about cutting yourself. Shun sighed put his book away, before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes. He tried to empty his whole mind, all he did was keeping his eyes closed and concentrated on his breathing. And it actually seemed to help for quite a bit. That, until someone suddenly knocked on his door.
Opening his eyes he looked at the clock and guessed it was either Jeamesero or Haya. Though, he hadn't really spoken to Jeamesero in quite a few days, as well, so he was actually sure it was Haya. Unless Hikaru decided to come along and talk to him for whatever reason. That thought made him quite happy all of the sudden, but nervous as well. What if it was Hikaru? Then maybe they could talk again, talk this out!
‘’Shun darling, it's me~ Open up sugar, you don't want to keep a lady waiting, now do you?’’, he could hear a female voice say from the other side of the door and he sighed; it was indeed Haya.
‘’Coming.’’, Shun said and he got to his feet, opening the door to his dorm room. He looked at Haya, a weak smile on his face. He couldn't believe he had cheated on Hikaru with her. Though, he sort of could believe it, too. She was looking at him, she was beautiful.
Shun swallowed, trying to stop think about it, but his body did something else than that his mind wanted. He leaned forward and kissed Haya on the lips, short and softly, before stepping aside and gesturing his hand to the inside of his dorm room. ‘’Come in.’’, he said. He was rather quiet, but she didn't have to know why. She didn't need to now he was feeling oh so terrible about this.
Because for a year he had missed her so bad, and after this long year he could finally hold her in his arms again, even though he was really nervous and really felt terrible and stupid and like an idiot.
‘’How are you? Are you feeling all right?’’, he asked her, a warm understanding smile on her face. But it was weak, as he didn't feel like smiling. And he only asked this because he knew he had to start a conversation and keep it going. Him and his 'girlfriend' couldn't just sit beside each other on the bed or some chairs just to stare at the table and not say a single word to each other.

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: Jeamesero, Hikaru Word count: 508 Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:02 am

‘’Coming.’’, a voice was heard from the other side of the door. Haya grinned and waited patiently. She could hear the shifting of the bed and the steps of feet walking towards the door. She put on a sweet innocent smile and waited for Shun to open the door. As he did so she smiled even brighter at him. He seemed quite nervous again, awkward; she liked that. She wanted him to feel awkward.
‘’Come in.’’, he said as he stepped aside and gestured at his dorm room. He was oddly quiet, but she knew why. And she liked it.
He leaned forward and kissed her lips, and she let him. If he needed to think she was his girlfriend, she would let him think it. After all the plan was still going. She was going to get a lot more in on the plan soon enough.
‘’Thank you, lovely~’’, she said with a warm smile as she walked past him and stepped inside the room. She went to sit on his bed, seductively smiling as she patted on the sheets next to her. ‘’Come sit, darling. You look a bit tired.’’
‘’How are you? Are you feeling all right?’’, Shun asked and Haya giggled, once again patting the sheets next to her, this time rather impatiently, as if she wanted something from him.
‘’I'm good, I'm perfect. Why would you worry about that? I worry more about you, you seem a bit nervous.’, Haya said in response, forcing herself to keep a grin off her face. She couldn't wait any longer and got up from the bed, grabbing Shun's shirt and pulling him onto the bed with her, placing him next to her.

Looking at him she smiled seductively once more and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close to her. She pressed her lips firmly against Shun's, kissing him deeply. Pulling back after half a minute she grinned and licked his lips, kissing Shun's cheek before pulling back completely and looking at him.
‘’If anyone should be worried about the other, then it's me being worried about you. You really act kind of awkward lately.’’, she began, trying to get the hurtful conversation going. She knew he had feelings for the boy called Hikaru. She would make him feel them again. Shun was no type to cheat on someone, she knew that, so she would make sure he would feel terrible about it for the rest of his life. ‘’How's it going between you and Hikaru? I thought you were best friends, you seem to avoid each other lately. How come? Did you get into a fight?’’, she asked him, still not showing that grin she was desperately suppressing.
She got to get feet, off the bed, and stretched her arms with a yawn, as if she suddenly was disinterested. Haya looked at Shun and reached out her hand for him, as if she wanted to pull him up from the bed.
‘’You know, we could have had some fun times together in the shower, but it's already pretty late... We should head to school.’’, she said with this seductive smile on her face, waiting for Shun to grab her hand. She knew he wasn't going to drag her to the shower just because she mentioned it. He too knew it was too late now to take a shower, but it was her way of dragging him into one after school, if he wanted to. Because she was going to make him regret his cheating on Hikaru in any way possible. Not because she cared but because she wanted to tease Shun and just make him feel bad.

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Shun \\ Mentioned: Hikaru \\ Word Count: 612 \\ Notes: So evil
Back to top Go down
Toru
Student
Toru

Student basics
Name: Toru Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:06 am

Toru groaned in his sleep, tossing over onto his side as he continued to snore very softly. The boy in his mind giggled softly and reached over, petting his air as he looked over his lover.
'Geez Toru your so precious and helpless when you sleep.' He murmured softly, brushing the boys hair from his face. He planted a gentle kiss on top of the boys head, his hair shifting as he did so.
Toru whimpered softly and blinked over his orbs, looking up in a daze at the boy. A warm cute and sleepy smile crossed his face and he looked up at Taro, nodding his head to the side. “Hello, Taro~”
Taro chuckled and ripped him up off the floor, hugging him close to him in his arms as he  began to squeal. 'Omg, Toru your even cuter when you wake up~' He basically yelled, turning in circles as the boy in his arms began to blush and push against him.
“Of get a hold of yourself, Taro! Put me down you weirdy!” Toru pushed his way out of the boys hands, and popped out of his bed, letting the covers fall to the floor. Rubbing his orbs and trying his best to ignore Taro's voice in his mind he looked around the room.
A soft tiny whimper came from the other end of the room and the boy walked over, stopped once he reached a cage and knelt down in front of it. Being very gentle he pulled the baby bunny out, cuddling it close to his chest as he then walked to the mini fridge. He had a pretty dead and half asleep look on his face, acting as if it was normal for a teenage boy to be holding a baby. Really it didn't fit him at all.
He took out a bottle from the microwave and tested it against his wrist before popping it into the baby's mouth. For a few minutes he simply stared down at it, a soft smile on his face. 'You know... If that bunny was me and that bottle was you it would be really hot no~?' Taro whispered to Toru in his ear, causing the boy to blush a bit.
Toru grinned weakly, chucking as he headed to his bed and placed the bunny down gently. “And if the bottle was you and I was the bunny I think that would be hotter~” Taro blinked in his mind, his face heating up and a look of surprise crossing his face from his words. Toru rarely flipped it around on the boy so he hadn't been expecting it. 'I ummmm... g-guess so...' He murmured as he avoided Toru's orbs.
Toru laughed and shook his head, messing up the boys hair in his mind before walking towards the bathroom. He jerked off his shirt, tossing it onto the floor before pushing his night pants and boxers off. He jumped into the shower, washing his hair and body quickly. Taro began to make noises in his mind, whispering sweet words to the boy as he ran the washrag over his body.
The boy shook his head, resisting the urges Taro brought on as he turned the water off. “I've done that the last few days though...” He murmured through embarrassed lips as he stepped out of the tub. He walked over to the sink, brushing his hair then his teeth before smiling, nodding to himself.
Toru walking into his room, naked yet no really caring since he was alone, and straight over to his dresser. He pulled on a shirt and boxers as he looked over his schedule. “Pfft only have two classes so I can skip today~” He smirked to himself, tossing the paper onto the floor before eying up the mirror across the room. Slowly his gaze went from the item to the door leading from his room. He stared for a while, listening to Taro whisper soft little love quotes into his ear.
Finally he let out a soft sign, biting his lip as he headed over to the mirror, taking a seat in front of it as he murmured softly under his breath. “Fine lets go, Taro.” He felt his face heat up as the boy in his mind squealed with delight, knocking Toru on his ass in thought. “Jeez babe so easy to excite.” He smiled at the boys actions before closing his eyes.

Addressed: ~ Mentioned: Teachers Word count: ~ Notes: Eh sucks... -.-”
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 4:40 am

Roki sighed softly in his slumper, nuzzling his plushie with on hand while he sucked his thumb every few minutes. A small trail of drool drifted down his pillow as he slept through a alarm that suddenly started to go off.
A tiny baby kitten popped its head slowly up, looking around in a daze before locating the item that had woke him. He stretched out his tiny paws, yawning as he did so. Standing up on all fours he shook his body, lossing his balence quickly and falling onto his side.
He mewled softly and blinked in great confusion as to what had just happened before spotting Roki and pouncing back up, rushing quickly to the boys face. Softly baby fur rubbed againest Roki's cheek and he make a few sounds that he figured were words before rolling onto his back, quickly popping his thumb back into his mouth.
The poor baby shifted with the covers at the boys sudden movement and he fell onto the floor with a pop. Badly scared from the fall tiny tears filled the kittens orbs before it broke into loud mews of fear and hurt.
Roki instantly snapped up, blinking and rubbing at his eyes with one hand as he sucked his thumb. Hearing the baby on teh floor he quickly popped his thumb from his mmouth, sliding off the bed and picking him up. “You okay? What wrong? What happened, Puffy?”
The baby stopped crying and stared at the boy, silent tears falling from his orbs. He then noticed Roki's finger and wrapped his paws around it, popping his mouth on it as he tried to get milk from it. Roki let out a innocent giggle and padded over to the counter, grabbing up a bottle of water and putting Kitten Milk Replacer into it.
He then walked to his bed, piling a few covers up before laying the kitten in the middle. Puffy started to mew again, closing his orbs as if to focus fully on crying for food. Roki quieted the kitten by quickly popping a tiny bottle into his mouth, intantly quiet as he sucked at the milk.
Roki rubbed his head softly, kissing the tiny puff and then turning towards his dresser. He rushed over, pulling out his school clothes before taking off into the bathroom. He pulled his night shirt off, pushing his pants and boxers off as well, heading straight to the shower.
He washed his hair and body quickly, stopping once he reached his bottom half. He swallowed and stared at his lower body, his gaze shifting to the floor in front of his toes as he began to remeber what Toru did on Monday.
'What did he call it again..? Or did he even tell me... He touched me and like... water came out... I didn't know I had water inside my body that did that... It's almost like... Like daddy use too... t-too...' He let his thoughts trail off, tears filling his orbs as he closed them and shook his head.
“No! Don't wanna remeber that! It hurt...” He whimpered softly, wiping his tears before covering his face with his hands. “What if I'm sick? Daddy said I was sick and Toru has said I was too... Cuz I like boys and stuff happens...”
Roki turned the water off, jumping from the bath and quickly drying himself off. He pulled on his clothes, deciding on a under shirt and pants before a long sleeve set of clothes. He wasn't sure why but he felt like he needed layers, needed more then his school uniform to cover himself today.
He then combed his hair, brushing his teeth then turning off the light as he left the bathroom. He padded over to the bed, his fingers popping together nervously before he noticed his baby kitten was purring. Puffy wiggled a bit, pawing at the air as he seemed to be smiling.
Roki picked him up, heading over to his closet and popping the baby inside a small cage before shutting the door. “Be back soon, Puffy. I... I need to get there early this time...” He turned, grabbing up his bag before heading from his room, finishing what he had wanted to say in his thoughts. '...so I can ask them... Nii Nii and Yuki... Maybe they know what the water is and how to get myself unsick... Even if it felt good I know not all good things are good for you...'

Addressed: Puffy Mentioned: Mika, Yuki, Toru, His father Word Count: 421 Notes: Yay Roki being a cute little nerd~ XD
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:49 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

‘’Thank you, lovely~’’, Haya said as she entered Shun's dorm room, before taking a seat on his bed. She patted the sheets, next to her, as she looked at Shun with a smile. Shun stared back at her, not sure what to do. He really wanted to sit next to her and hug her and kiss her, tell her she was beautiful, but his sadness and guilt made him feel so unsure and confused. ‘’Come sit, darling. You look a bit tired.’’
Shun sighed and just stood there, not sure anymore about anything. He walked over to the bed, but stood in front of Haya. What was she planning? Did she want to do things? Like, private things? He guessed she did not, as he knew she was probably scared of those things. Well, most of them anyway, not everything.
‘’I'm good, I'm perfect. Why would you worry about that? I worry more about you, you seem a bit nervous.’’, Haya said with a smile on her face before getting to her feet and grabbing Shun by his arm, pulling him onto his bed with her. But they did nothing, they just sat there.
However, she did wrap her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a hug and a long deep kiss. After she was done she pulled back and licked her lips, and Shun blushed heavily, looking at the bed. He didn't want to look at her face right now, it made him feel quite uncomfortable, as this felt wrong.
‘’If anyone should be worried about the other, then it's me being worried about you. You really act kind of awkward lately. How's it going between you and Hikaru? I thought you were best friends, you seem to avoid each other lately. How come? Did you get into a fight?’’, Haya then said and Shun swallowed, feeling tears sting his eyes. He turned his head to look away from her even more, forcing his tears to stay hidden. He probably acted pretty weird right now, she would know now there was obviously something on his mind.
‘’Yeah, a fight... We will make it through it, though.’’, Shun lied; it wasn't exactly a fight, he just avoided Hikaru. And neither was he sure if they would ever be friends again. He truly missed Hikaru, but he felt so much shame and fear. He didn't dare facing the boy ever again. Because he had done such a terrible thing.
Haya got up from the bed and looked at Shun as her whole body turned towards him. She reached out her hand to him, as if she wanted to help him up. Shun stared at her hand as she spoke.

‘’You know, we could have had some fun times together in the shower, but it's already pretty late... We should head to school.’’, she said and Shun swallowed again, but soon he sighed. It was done now, there was no turning back from this. He was now with Haya, and he could not be with Hikaru anymore, he had destroyed it.
He grabbed Haya's hand and let her help him up as he got to his feet, as well. He kept holding her hand as he smiled weakly at her, though it was a forced smile. He grabbed his school bag from next to his bed and squeezed Haya's hand before dragging the girl after him, out of his dorm room. They had to go to school now, she was right. They weren't exactly in a hurry, but it was still a good idea to go there early to be in time for the first class.
‘’Yeah, let's go to school. I will take you to town after school, okay? You can go shop for some clothes and I will pay.’’, he said to her as he took her out and locked his room's door. He probably shouldn't have said that, for he didn't know Haya was actually using him. But he was a sweetheart and wanted his lover to be happy, so he offered it. She could use his money to buy food, drinks and clothes today if she liked. He grabbed her hand again and lead her out of the dorm building, heading towards school.

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: Hikaru Word count: 708 Notes: To the Hallway probably, or first class, but at least they go to school.
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 9:59 pm

‘’Yeah, a fight... We will make it through it, though.’’, Shun said as he looked away in shame, and Haya had to suppress a grin. ‘’Yeah, keep believing that.’’, she thought, quite harshly, but she said something different to him.
‘’I'm sure everything will turn out all right between you two again. Really.’’, she lied, caressing Shun's cheek. After she had helped the boy off his bed she was dragged towards the dorm room's door. Once they were out Shun locked it and held her hand tight.
‘’Yeah, let's go to school. I will take you to town after school, okay? You can go shop for some clothes and I will pay.’’, he said and Haya grinned, kissing his cheek before letting the boy drag her around and lead her out of the boy's dorm building, off to school.
‘’I will make sure you remember that promise, Shun. I will buy a huge sorbet with your money once we're in town.’’, she said with a bright innocent smile, hiding the grin well. She squeezed Shun's hand tight as she followed him out.

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Shun \\ Mentioned: Hikaru? \\ Word Count: 182 \\ Notes: Worst post ever... But I have nothing else to add here as they're moving out to school. .3.''
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Student
Yuki

Student basics
Name: Yuki Reed

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:12 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki groaned when he woke up, as his alarm clock went off. He slammed it silent and cuddled his face into his cat plushy Mr Whiskers. He didn't want to get up, he was too tired still. And his bed was really warm and soft. However, his eyes suddenly shot open as his body almost went back into slumber, and he was fully awake. Sitting up straight in bed he looked at the clock hanging on the wall to see it was a little bit past 7am. He quickly jumped out of bed and got himself dressed; he would take a shower later today or either tomorrow.
He went to get himself some breakfast, making a sandwich with ham and cheese and shoving it down his throat quickly until he gagged. But he turned out to be fine and smiled at Mr Whiskers rather innocently before heading to the small bathroom to brush his teeth. After he was done with that he was ready for school. Rushing over to his bed he grabbed his plushy and hugged it tight, before placing it back on the bed and smiling at it brightly.
‘’I actually don't want to go to school but I will share some of my classes with Roki today, so I will be fine. It's fun to spend time with him, I really like him. He's cute.’’, he said to the plushy. His last words confused him slightly, though, and he stared at the ground, not even sure why he had said that. Yes, Roki was kind of cute, really cute actually, but not like that, right? Just like a good friend right?
Yuki shook the thought out of his mind and smiled at Mr Whiskers again. ‘’I have to go to school now, I will be back later. First I'm gonna see if Roki is ready for school, too~ Bye Mr Whiskers~’’, Yuki said excitedly to the thing before grabbing his school bag and moving out of his dorm room. He soon found Roki's dorm room and knocked on the door impatiently, smiling brightly at the door.
‘’Roki, are you ready for school? Come out, let's go~’’

Addressed: Mr Whiskers, Roki Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: I had made a post for him a few days earlier but apprently I never posted it and I lost it... So this one sucks...
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:35 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

After Jeamesero was done with his breakfast and everything else, he went over to little Corvo and grabbed the baby bird, before placing it back in it's carton box carefully. He smiled at the creature, petting it's head and back softly and carefully. The bird stared at him but seemed to like the petting.
‘’Don't worry little Corvo, daddy will be back after school~ I will make sure to feed you some more yummy things when I get back. And maybe you can finally meet Airamyst today. I will make sure to bring him over so you can play with him.’’, Jeamesero said to the bird before he slowly shoved the box back under his bed. The bird would go to sleep that way, and not worry about Jeamesero not being there to keep him company.
Jeamesero got to his feet and grinned at the darkness where now the baby bird was hidden. ‘’Goodnight Corvo~’’, he joked before grabbing his phone and looking if he had any new messages, hopefully from Airamyst. He indeed seemed to have gotten a new message.

‘’Hello Jeames and good morning to you too~ Course I wanna sit with you during class I wuv it! After school we can always go to town. My mommy gaves me some movie tickets to see a cute kids movie that just came out so we could grab a bit after its over if you wanna~ Talk more in a few meet me at the dorm enteracnce~
Airamyst~’’

Jeamesero smiled at the text message, actually excited about going to the movies with Airamyst. He would love to go with the boy. After all they had gotten to know each other and quite turned into friends, but Jeamesero felt like there was getting more to it. But he didn't bother about it that much anymore; he really liked Airamyst, and now knew for sure the boy wasn't like Jonathan at all. Airamyst would never leave him for someone else or just abandon him.
Jeamesero decided not to text back, but to surprise Airamyst by going to his dorm room. The boy left his own dorm room with his school bag and walked over to Airamyst's. Once he stood there he knocked on the door and waited for Airamyst to open.
‘’Airy, are you there still? Let's walk to school together~ I wanna talk to you about the cinema.’’, he said with a smile on his face, still quite excited. He did feel nervous to face Airamyst and talk to him, but he knew it was a positive nervous feeling.

Addressed: Airamyst, Corvo Mentioned: - Word Count: 429 Notes: Eeeeeh
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:07 am

Airamyst shut the bathroom door behind himself softly, giggling once he spun around and rushed to the mirror. He tossed off his clothees, letting them fall to the floor in a pile before jumping into the tub. He quickly turned on the water, washing his hair first and once that was done he moved on to his body.
Once he was done he popped off the water and pushed back the curtins, stepping out and grabbing up a towel to dry off with. He stepped up to see himself in the mirror, freaking out when he found hair on his arms.
Airy sat on the floor on the towel, taking out a shaving brush and made quick work of the hair on his legs and arms. Once he finished he grabbed out some cherry blossom scented body locion, coating his body in it before rubbing it in. He ran his hand over his skin, giggling at the soft flesh that met his touch.
He stood up, rushing over to the mirror and turning around to make sure he removed all the hair. Nodding at his work he quickly picked up his clothes and towel, throwing them into the hamper. He jumped when he heard a voice outside his dorm room door, frantically rushing through getting his school uniform on. Airy popped out the door in his socks, heading over to his dresser befroe he heard a voice he knew.
“Airy, are you there still? Let's walk to school together~ I wanna talk to you about the cinema.”
Airy nodded and quickly pulled on his shoes, grabbing up his hair brush and brushing through his soft hair. “Okay. Give me a few seconds.” He yelled at the door. Suddenly he stopped, wondering why he told Jeames to wait when the boy could just come in. Find himself rude as he headed over to the door.
He opened the door quickly, blood rushing to his face as he remebered some of his thoughts this morning while he had been half asleep. Shyly he twisted his hips, looking at his feet as he spoke. “Um sorry about dat... You can tot's come in while I brush my hair.”
Airmyst shut the door once the boy was in and giggled softly before speaking again, combing his hair at the same time. “Oh and I would have answered sooner and I'm sowwy if I make us late to school I was um... shaving my legs and stuff...”
His face heated up as he let out a nervous giggle, pulling his hair into a loose ponytail. “Sowwy that's a bit weird and I kinda shave a lot... Anyway I'm ready if you wanna go~” He placed his hairbursh down grabbing up his bag before rushing over to Jeames side. “What all did you wanna know about the cimema~?”

Addressed: Jeames Mentioned: ~ Word Count: ~ Notes: Sucks post sucks... -.-"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:40 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru cried silently into his arms, afriad to make any noise for fear of waking Czech up. He had horrible memories rushing into his thoughts as well as things that had happened over the last few days. 'I bet he hates me... He probably really does find me disgusting... probably deserve it... I'm sorry Takeru I... I dunno what to do or say to make this better... I just don't know...'
He hiccuped one from getting himself so worked up, thoght he managed to make them very soft ones. Suddenly he felt movement off to his right, where Czech was sleeping, and he raised his head slightly to find the girl was actually awake. She scooted over to him and started rubbing his back, making him feel worse since he actually liked it.
“Hika~You okay, hon? It's okay it was nothing really. Probably just some bad memories again but its in the past so you have to move past it.”
Hikaru felt her suddenly cuddle him a bit before kissing him on the head and popping from the bed. He sniffled and wiped his orbs, blinking in confusion at her words. She hadn't even asked what happened but seemed to asume he was remebering his grandfather. Funny thing was he hadn't even told her everything he had done to the boy. Not even Shun.
'Wonder what she is thinking...' He thought to himself as he watched the girl disappaer into the bathroom. Even though he wasn't sure he was at least glad o have something to think of besides his grandfather and the fact that he cheated on Shun. For several days.
Almost as soon as the girl walked intot eh bathroom she was out again, walking over to him with a seductive look in her orbs. Hikaru blinked, biting his lip and beginning to panic. What was she goign to do to him?
“You know~ We still have a lot of time before school. Since we have gotten to know each other a lot of these past few days I'm not really scared anymore~ We could speand some extra time washing off~”
Hikaru followed the girls gaze and nod to the bathroom, getting what she was hinting towards. He nodded his head to the side a bit confused as to why the girl would even want to bathe with him. He only liked boys, something he had told her when she had gotten upset a while back when he didn't react to her teasing.
He suddenly saw he hand move to his face, slowly trailing its way down his body before stopping on ihs lower body. He felt her rub him down there and didn't make any movements or noise, looking at her with raised eyes as she pulled back.
“I will be waiting~”
Hikaru watched the girl head back into the bathroom, the sound of water running reaching his ears. “But... I don't know what to do... I mean your a girl and...” He whispered to himself, growing very confused now. His mind drifted to thoughts of bathing with a boy, slowly drifting to Shun in a matter of seconds.
His lower body reacted to his thoughts, quickly shaking his head as his face heated up from shame. “No no no. Stop that. Takeru... Takeru has another lover... one that's not sick or disgusting... or a boy...”
Hikaru let out a shaky breath as he forced back more tears that had started to fill his orbs. He pushed himself from his bed, heading into the bathroom as he off'd his shirt. “Right. I guess we can take a bath.”
He pushed down his pants, biting his lip as his orbs met his boxers. He had never been naked in front of a girl before since he was not aloud, even as a little kid. The only one he had really dressed or undressed in front of were other boys, Shun mainly since they often did that when they were little kids.
“Right so I will get in first and you follow when your ready.” He smile nervously at her, pushing his boxers off and quickly stepping into the shower. Grabbing up the washrag and soap he began to wash off as he waited for the girl.

Addressed: Czech
Mentioned: Shun, Grandfather, Haya (kinda)
Word Count: ~
Notes: Eh -3-
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 4:01 am

Czech heard the door open as she turned on the shower, the water rushing from the top part of the bath now. She giggled shyly, forcing herself to look cute and innocent as she spoke to Hikaru.
“So are you feeling better~ Ready to let me help rid you of the bad memories and start making some good ones~?” She smiled at him as he walked past her, thinking in her mind how much she was going to love toying with his mind while they showered.
“Right. I guess we can take a bath.”
Czech nodded, smiling back at him as he gave her a nervous smile. He seemed to stop when eh was almost undressed, looking oat his boxers. She followed his gaze with her orbs, quickly seeing he was turned on from something.
'Hopefully that's from me but if it's from another I can still use them~' She had to stop herself from grinning wider, figuring she would look weird having just noticed the boy's lower piece.
“Right so I will get in first and you follow when your ready.”
Czech watched him step into the tub, waited hardly a minute before she followed. She stepped into the shower, shutting the curtain behind her as she set to work.

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Shun, Haya Word Count: ~ Notes: Sucks and can't add more XD

Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 21, 2015 3:57 pm

Roki reached his bedroom door just as he heard a noise of feet rushing out side. Whoever was outside was very happy even though it was so early in the morning. He heard a boy call his name and he slowly pulled his head back, his thoughts fading as he stared at the door before hearing the voice again.
“Roki, are you ready for school? Come out, let's go~”
Roki smiled as he realized he knew who the boy was that voice belonged to. Quckly he moved his hand back on the door, pulling it open before rushing out and tackling the boy. “Yukiiiiii~!” He squealed as he knocked the boy onto the ground with his hug, nuzzling his cheek again Yuki's chest.
After a few seconds he realized how childish he was acting and pulled back, his face heating up as he stood. He hid his hands behind his back, looking at his feet as he softly spoke. “I'm sorry for acting like that...Growed up don't do that...” He murmured softly.
Roki saw something out of the corner of his eye and turned to see his bedroom door was still open. He quickly reached over and shut it, not wanting to scare Yuki. Over the last few days he had found out that for some reason his room scared the boy a tiny bit and he didn't want to do that first thing in the morning.
Turning back to Yuki he blushed lightly again and shyly kicked at the ground with his foot. “I um... Like may I ask you something? I asked Nana last night but she wasnt sure what I was talking about she said.”
He held his hand out, wanting to help the boy since it was his fault Yuki had been knocked to the floor. “See I have been very confused over somethings and I have had... um... like... I-I have had... Well...” He stuttered badly as his face darkened more, the feelings slowly starting up when he was talking about them.
Roki, being a bit scared that he was getting sick, shook his head and forced a weak smile, taking Yuki's hand and pulling him along behind him. “N-nevermind it's just a stupid question... You probably don't wanna hear it... It's weird...” He then began to drag the boy down the hall, heading for the school ground just outside the dorm room.

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: Nana Word Count: ~ Notes: Roki your weird -3-
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics
Name: Massak Sikani

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:20 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

Massak lay there on his bed, he'd done a terrible thing. He told his brother he'd be fine, he lied, nothing was fine and everything was going downhill. His emotions and mental state was like a roller coaster, but a never ending drop. He couldn't get out of it and he'd told his brother he was going to be okay tonight, he wasn't. Yesterday wasn't as stressful as the other days but he hadn't done it then, the pressure had built up and become to much for him. No matter how much the boy didn't want to do it he did and he couldn't get out of the vicious cycle of doing it, the feeling he had to was there.

Memories from last night flooded his mind; blood, pain and anger all mixed together in a swirl of puzzling memories. He couldn't make sense of the emotions he felt last night before he cut. As the memories all flooded back he leaped up, it was 7 am and Pukak would come soon, he needed to hurry and clean the bathtub from blood. He rolled up his sleeves and grabbed a cloth before scrubbing out the bathtub, making sure every spot of blood was gone; if his brother found it he'd be so upset, as would his father if he came soon. His father had promised he'd come if he could, even Pukak had agreed to come see him.

Once the bathtub was clean he stood up and threw off his black pyjamas, ready to get dressed. He wasn't going to have a bath because that'd make his fresh cuts sting, they were still open and one still bleeding slightly. He took a small piece of toilet roll to dab up the blood so his brother would not see, he didn't want to disappoint him. Pukak had a lot of lessons today whereas Massak only had two, Geography and Biology so stressing out his brother wasn't a good idea.

After he'd put on his school clothes he sat on his bed and picked up his phone, he was going to text his father before Pukak arrived, that way he'd be ready to leave straight away.

"Hey, you still okay for meeting me today?"

He wrote, he didn't want to give away who's number this was. As the text started sending he put his phone on his bed and began to pack his bag, carefully placing his laptop in there too as well as his headphones, during his free time he was going to listen to music and practice his languages probably, or just watch a film. Whatever he decided to do he needed to bring the two things do he made sure they were packed.
"Can't forget this." Massak said as he looked towards his cap. He picked it up and looking in the mirror as he pressed it onto his head, no matter what the teachers said he wasn't about to take it off for anyone, he wanted it on. He wanted something to remind him of his father on, he always did.

Addressed: Himself Mentioned: Father, Pukak, teachers Word Count: x Notes: Awww Massak having a hard time, at least he seeing his dad today.
Back to top Go down
Pukak
Student
Pukak

Student basics
Name: Pukak Sikani

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 4:39 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

Pukak tossed and turned in his sleep, he'd slept really well last night but didn't want to wake up. His alarm kept going on but he just groaned, it was a Friday and he was so busy today but he didn't care, he just wanted to sleep; until he remembered that he was going to school with Massak today and he was supposed to be there at 7am, that was the time now. He jumped up in excitement before turning off his alarm, remembering he'd get to see Nii Nii in a bit made him feel better.

He threw of his pyjamas and leaped into the shower, quickly washing himself before jumping out and grabbing a towel. He dried himself quickly and then went to the toilet before getting his school clothes on and picking up his scarf. Pukak was rushing around doing everything he needed to do, brushing his teeth whilst putting on his scarf then grabbing everything ready for school. He put his phone on his pocket and ran out of his dorm carrying his bag, he then quickly locked it before bagging on Massak's door.
"Nii Nii, are you ready? We have to go school now! Come on, Nii Nii!" He yelled through the door in a really happy voice. He didn't know what Massak did last night but he hoped he was okay, he didn't care what he did in a way but if he did do anything bad then he would just comfort him. He wouldn't be angry. "I'm really excited! Let's go~ Sorry I late though~!"

Addressed: Massak Mentioned: Massak Word Count: x Notes: Oh my word, Pukak is so excited and happy XD
After Massak's next post I am ready for time skip
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics
Name: Massak Sikani

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:52 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

Massak couldn't help but think about the horrible thing he'd done last night, his mother would say its selfish but he didn't think so, it was just how he made things better for himself and other people didn't have to look or know. That's how he saw it, cutting was a personal matter and no matter what other people thought he would do it if he though he needed to.

"Nii Nii, are you ready? We have to go school now! Come on, Nii Nii!" Came a voice from the other side of the door. He knew it was Pukak, he was banging on the door but Massak didn't mind, his little brother was just excited. As he picked up his backpack the boy continued to yell from the other side of the door. "I'm really excited! Let's go~ Sorry I late though~!"
"Let's go then, Pukak." He said as he opened the door. The boy then gently closed the door behind him and locked it, walking slowly down the corridor holding his little brother's hand as he spoke to him. "I'll meet you in the garden at break."

Addressed: Pukak Mentioned: x Word Count: x Notes: Really short post but ready for time skip.
Both at the school grounds now~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy's dorm
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next