Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's hallway

Go down 
+23
Haya
Lola
Sakura
Massak
Motomo
Rocco
Zandra
Abigail
Yuki
Hikaru
Czech
Airamyst
Mikayla
Decoris
Hinami
Ryom Lee Soon
Ustrina
Rozu Hanabira
Shun
Roki
Mikazaru
Jeamesero
Headmaster
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

The school's hallway Empty
PostSubject: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:20 pm

The school's hallway 2dhz49w
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 6:49 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Shun pulled his hand free and Jeamesero looked at the boy with a sad look in his eyes, worried because he didn’t know why Shun had just pulled his hand free.
‘’Easy, we’re a bit late but not that late. We can still make it in time if we hurry. Also, how’s that baby crow of yours doing? And before you start asking about Mr. Wigglesworth again; he bit me, like almost every morning. Little piece of- I don’t know why I’m keeping him, still… But I guess it’s because I would never kill an animal, and there’s probably no one around here in school who wants to adopt him. I guess I will have to deal with him for a long time…’’, Shun said and Jeamesero giggled, walking close beside his brother. He didn’t want to give him space when walking through the halls and passing many students, afraid he would lose him out of sight.
‘’Mr. Wigglesworth is such a meanie, but he’s also very cute, because he’s so small and stuff.’’, Jeamesero responded smiling, making movements with his hands to show off how cute and small Shun’s painted turtle actually was. ‘’As for my baby crow,’’ the boy then started whispering, looking at Shun. ‘’I named him Corvo not long ago. His name is Corvo now~’’
Jeamesero then suddenly noticed a change in Shun’s expression; the older boy seemed rather distant, his different colored eyes filled with pain, it seemed. ‘’What’s wrong? Nii Nii, are you-’’
Before Jeamesero could finish his sentence Shun grabbed the boy by his arm and pulled him along through the hallway, calling him a slowpoke and telling him to hurry up. He laughed and showed a smile, but the smile seemed odd and distant to Jeamesero, and the younger boy began to worry  even more, but he simply nodded in response with a bright smile and didn’t say anything else after that, as he was lead towards the school’s entrance and dragged inside into the massive hallway.

‘’Nii Nii, I can’t remember where English class was, please take me there. Lead me allllll the wayyyy~’’, Jeamesero said as they moved past all the classrooms, some doors were open and others were simply locked. He looked at Shun with a bright smile, pulling himself free and jumping in front of the boy, walking backwards giggling as he tried to stay in front of Shun. His eyes darted to the side and he saw a classroom with a few students he knew from last year. His smile got brighter and he looked at Shun again, hugging the boy tight for a moment before waving at him and scooting off. ‘’Found my classroom, don’t need your help anymore~ Bye bye Nii Nii! See you during the break!’’
The boy dashed into the classroom; he had English class right now and he was already very late. He had to hurry now and jump into the room if he didn’t want to end up in the very front all alone, with the teacher’s eyes on him constantly and the mean students in his back throwing stuff at him…

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Mr. Wigglesworth, Corvo Word Count: 521 Notes: Never mind, letting him stay in the hallway, sort of.
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:13 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru saw the school building appear at the horizon and sighed in relief; he had made it, he had found the right school. He rushed onto the school’s ground and parked his bike in the school’s private parking lot, where the other bikes stood from students not living at campus in a dorm room, and even a few cars of students who had their driver’s license and could afford one. ‘’There actually are a lot of students like me who live at home, hadn’t realized that…’’, he thought as he locked his bike. He grabbed his bag and dashed towards the school’s entrance, pushing the front door open and stepping inside.
Immediately an immense sound of voices and random noises came his way and Mikazaru felt rather nervous, entering the school silently. He was looking around for a quiet place where he could sit down and study his books for his next classes, but it seemed like there was no quiet place in this school at all; the hallway was swarmed with students. ‘’So many people, ugh…’’
Mikazaru moved past a few students, two of them two boys talking. One was rather short, just a bit shorter than Mikazaru himself was, and he seemed fairly young, still he told the other student goodbye and left the hallway for his classroom, which was swarmed by people which seemed to be at least fifteen to sixteen years old. ‘’He looks younger than he actually is. That’s cool. I have the same problem with my face.’’, Mikazaru thought to himself and he touched his face for a moment, staring at the ground.
He didn’t really pay any attention to his surroundings and accidently bumped into someone. Looking up in shock he saw it was the other boy, much taller than him, yet he didn’t seem much older. At least sixteen, maybe eighteen like he was. Long black hair in a pony tail and two different colored eyes. ‘’Heterochromea, awesome. I like odd things like that. this boy is kinda hot too, even… Oh wait, shit.’’

‘’Um, I’m sorry for bumping into you, don’t mind me, please.’’, he apologized to the boy and he chuckled nervously, waving at him before passing him and moving deeper into the hallway. He turned his head one last time, still smiling a fake smile.
‘’I’m sorry! Bye!’’
He wasn’t exactly in a hurry, but Mikazaru always felt really ashamed bumping into strangers, people he didn’t know, and he didn’t want to stay in such a situation for too long or else he would maybe end up crying over such a silly thing, since he was a rather emotional boy. he just wanted to get out of the awkward situation he had put himself in. Oh, how clumsy he could be sometimes.
After a few minutes of searching he found a rather quiet place and sat down on the ground, grabbing out his photography class text book. He wasn’t even sure yet if he had that class today, but he just wanted to read and study something to kill time while he waited for 10am.
‘’Got myself into quite a mess again, didn’t I…? I’m glad I could get out of there. And it was even more awkward because he was a pretty handsome boy… Why do I always prefer boys over girls, like oh god. I can’t even think straight anymore.’’, Mikazaru thought and he sighed, opening his book. ‘’Let’s just kill time and forget about it now.’’

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Jeamesero, other students Word Count: 580 Notes: There, he’s settled~
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:26 pm

Airamyst rushed down the hallway as fast as his feet could carry him. He turned to grabbed something from his bag and didn't see the little boy in from of him. Turning back just in time he smacked into the boy casuing both of them to fall to the ground. He whimpered in pain as tears formed in his eyes.
He struggled to blink them back not wanting to seem weak in front of this other boy who he was sure was younger then him.
“Owww...that hurt.... Sorry miss!”
Airamyst swallowed a few times trying to keep his tears at bay. He wiped at his eyes quickly before looking up at the boy.
“Need some help up? You not hurt are you? I didn't mean to get in your way I was just....”
Airamyst heard the younger boys voice trail off. He seemed a bit sad. Which meant as the older boy there he had to be the big brother figure that this boy needed right now.
Airamyst took his hand and used it to pull himself up quickly before wrapping his arms around the boy and hugging him. He spoke in his soft little whisper cuddling the boy close. “Awww its okay sweetheart I am okay~ You didn't mean to and I understand, but really I need to say sorry too since I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.”
He pulled back and grabbed the younger boys hand smiling warmly. “And I'm not a miss but thanks for the complaint~”

With that he turned quickly and started pulling the boy along behind him. The more they stood in the hall near the dorms the later they would be to class and Airamyst didn't want that. He didn't think the other boy wanted it either and he was sure that the boy wouldn't tell him why he was upset.
Since he was a quiet person though he didn't say anything else even though he kinda wanted to. The boy had called him a girl and he wasn't sure how he felt with talking to a boy that was in a skirt.
When he reached the door he pulled it open and dashed inside dragging the boy in as well, stopping just inside the entrance.
Once there he looked around smiling warmly before letting go of the boys hand. “Sorry but I need to get to class now can you make it on your own?” Airamyst didn't wait for a answer and rushed off guessing the boy would be okay. He would check up on him later to make sure he reached his class okay.

He rushed off towards the english classroom since he remebered the paper he had read last night had said this was his first class of the day. He stopped just as he got to the door as he remebered what the paper had said. Looking down at his outfit it dawned on him he didn't have his uniform on he had been given.
“Oh noooooo...I dunno what to do...gonna get in so much trouble...” He whimpered softly until he heard quick footsteps behind him and turned to see a boy running at him. He blinked back tears looking at the boy in confusion until the boy grinned at him and flipped his skirt up in the back.
Airamyst blushed darkly and flatened his hands down on his skirt before turning to yell after the boy. “That was mean you pervert!” He screamed out in his high squeal of a voice. The boy laughed and high-fived some other boys talking about how Airamyst had on the wrong uniform and deservied it.
Airamyst teared up as tears slowy fell down his cheeks. “That was mean...didn't have to do that...I have my skirt pulled down for a reason...” He whimpered as his face darkened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Mean boy Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 630 Notes: ~

Last edited by Airamyst on Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:34 pm

Hikaru ran into the school doors as he stopped just a ways inside the entrance. He took sevreal deep breaths wanting to stop the burning in his chest from lack of air. He had run full speed  all the way here as fast as his legs could caryry him. He really wanted to have as much time as he could to look for Takeru before class.
After finally catching his breath back he stood up and looked around trying to decide where he could start looking. 'Don't want to go to far away in case I have class soon. Wait do I class soon?' He dropped his backpack onto the floor looking thru it until he found a paper with times on it he had been given last night.
He scanned down the page until he found his first class was art. He cursed himself before shoving the paper back into his bag. Why had he sighed up for art? He wasn't sure. Really he had had to write down all his classes since he had filled out the paper at random not caring at the time and just wanting to get in so he could search for his old friend.
Hikaru sighed and stood up quickly realizing he didn't have much time to look since class started a lot sooner then he would have like. “I bet this school is against people having time to themselves.”  He muttered as he walked toward where his class was going to be.

Since he was looking at the ground he bumped into a boy quickly looking up and backing away. “S-sorry man I didn't see...”  He let his voice trail off as he got a good look at the boy. The boy looked very close to Takeru for some reason. I made him think of him and he blinked a few times as he looked the boy up and down.
He walked around in a circles looking him up and down as he tried to decide if he should ask the boy his name. Hikaru pulled the boys ponytail softly quickly smelling his hand afterwards.
Once he walked back infront of him again he leaned in close and stared at the boys eyes. He noticed the boy had two different colored eyes just like Takeru had but he looked a bit different. Though now that he thought about it he figured Takeru wouldn't look the same after six years.
Hikaru crossed his arms in front of his chest smiling mischeviously before speaking. “What's your name? See I use to have a friend that looks a lot like you so I need to know it.”
Suddenly noticing how rude he might be coming off he chuckled and held out his hand. “I'll say mine first since it's rude to ask ones name before giving your own. The name's Hikaru. Hikaru Cobalt Konoko.”  He smiled warmly hoping this was who he thought it was.

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 500 Notes: lol Hikaru stop being weird and sniffing people XD

Last edited by Hikaru on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 pm

Roki stood there with his arm held out ready to help this girl out. He felt really bad for standing in her way and hoped she was okay. Suddenly she stood up and hugged him which surprised him greatly. He yelped in surprise as he heard her start speaking.
“Awww its okay sweetheart I am okay~ You didn't mean to and I understand, but really I need to say sorry too since I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.”
Roki smiled gently and hugged her back happy she was okay. He really needed a hug also so it made him feel a tiny bit better though he still wanted to talk with Nana later maybe before class. It really depended on if she called him back or not. Since she worked late at night sometimes he figured she might still be sleeping.
“And I'm not a miss but thanks for the complaint~”
The girl suddenly said pulling back and cutting thru his thoughts. He looked at her in confusion. “Wait what? B-but your-”  She pulled him off quickly cutting off his words. Roki wasn't sure if she heard him but since she never answered back he guessed she didn't.

Roki pulled back with his arm a few times trying to break from her grip. Finally he gave up and let her her drag him to the school building and into the front door into the big entrance hallway. Once inside Roki looked around in awe at the building. It was huge in the hallway and he couldn't wait to see the classrooms. Suddenly the girl let go of his hand and smiled at him.
“Sorry but I need to get to class now can you make it on your own?”
Before he could answer she rushed off leaving Roki to stand there by himself again. He looked at the clock and noticed he still had a little bit of time before class.
“Well that was a bit different and kinda weird..." He said softly very lost by how the girl had acted.
He pulled out his cellphone to check it again and see if she had called him back.
To his surprise she hadn't yet and a sense of loneliness fell over him again. He slowly walked off down the hallway towards his classroom. He wasn't sure if he would be able to concentrate on his work though since he didn't have Nana to speak with.

Really he didn't have anyone else to speak with either so after class he might just go back to his room. He was one to socialize with others and he really just wanted to speak with Nana.
'That on girl was kinda nice though...a lot different then all the other girls I have met. But she said she wasn't a girl...?' That piece she had told him confused Roki to no end. She looked like a girl and giggled like a girl and acted like a girl. Why was she saying she wasn't one when she clearly was.
“People in this school are weirder then I first thought I guess.” Roki muttered still lost to her words.
As he walked down the hallway and looked around he started to really like the look of this school. Everything was amazing looking and he had never been to a school like this before so it was all really new to him.
Finally reaching his classroom door he stopped just in front of it. He wasn't going to admit it but he was really nervous about going into class alone since he didn't know anyone.

Addressed: Airmyst Mentioned: Nana Word Count: 600 Notes: ~

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 11:33 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Jeamesero started walking in front of him after they had entered the school building and walked through the hallway. the kid kept on doing this, and it was quite annoying Shun, but he didn’t want to show it because he was afraid it might hurt Jeamesero’s feelings, so he kept on smiling and only spoke back to the boy when he talked to him. even though Jeamesero’s actions were getting a bit on his nerves.
‘’Nii Nii, I can’t remember where English class was, please take me there. Lead me allllll the wayyyy~’’, Jeamesero suddenly spoke and Shun groaned slightly under his breath. He knew Jeamesero wasn’t being serious, he was teasing him right now; he often did that, annoying the shit out of him with his questions.
‘’Oh really?’’, he asked, chuckling slightly. ‘’You just want me to hold your hand again, don’t you?’’
He saw an open classroom and suddenly Jeamesero told him goodbye, rushing off towards that classroom. ‘’Found my classroom, don’t need your help anymore~ Bye bye Nii Nii! See you during the break!’’, the kid yelled before running off and Shun looked at the boy in confusion before letting out a sigh of frustration.
‘’He’s to class. Sometimes I wonder if he can’t act normal and like his age at all… Why does Jeames always have to be so childish and girly? I know he’s gay, but can’t he at least try to not make it look too obvious?’’, he thought as he stopped and stared for a moment. He was almost too late for class, yes, but all of a sudden he didn’t really feel like moving anymore. His legs felt heavy, there was this horrible feeling in his stomach. ‘’A class full of people I don’t know… Jeames is the only one I know and even though he sometimes might annoy me, that’s what little brothers are for, and he’s the only one I can talk to, the only one who keeps me sane…’’

Suddenly someone bumped into him and Shun jerked his body around to see a rather short black haired boy look at him with big eyes, like he was shocked. ‘’Um, I’m sorry for bumping into you, don’t mind me, please.’’, the boy said and he ran off immediately. Shun looked at the boy, rather shocked because he didn’t know this person or what just had happened. ‘’ I’m sorry! Bye!’’
‘’That was weird…’’, Shun thought, not really wanting to pay any more attention to this all. he just stood there in the middle of the hallway staring at the boy, before staring at the ground at his feet. He felt lonely and tired now that Jeamesero had gone to class, and he didn’t want to go to his own, even though he loved art class and even though the art teacher was like his most favorite teacher in the entire school. But he felt like this every day, so he had already gotten quite used to it.
Again someone bumped into him, another boy. Shun almost screamed out in panic as he almost stumbled and fell backwards. However, he managed to hold his balance just in time and started at the boy in annoyance, not sure what to think of this. ‘’S-sorry man I didn't see...’’, the boy said before stopping himself and now both the boys were staring at each other.
‘’He looks like someone I know, but who…?’’, Shun asked himself in his thoughts as he started looking the boy up and down. It felt like he knew the boy, but he wasn’t exactly sure yet from where. And to make it all even more strange, the boy started walking circles around him and examined him. He even pulled at Shun’s pony tail and smelled his hands afterwards, and stared straight into Shun’s eyes. ‘’What the hell? Rude…’’

‘’What's your name? See I use to have a friend that looks a lot like you so I need to know it. I'll say mine first since it's rude to ask ones name before giving your own. The name's Hikaru. Hikaru Cobalt Konoko.’’, the boy said, holding out his hand to Shun like he wanted to shake it. Shun looked at him in utter confusion, but once the boy told him his name memories started to come back, and Shun remembered everything; the great time they had together, the face, only six years younger, the name. The name. Hikaru. It was him.
‘’Hi…Hika…? Hikaru…?’’, he asked, still not believing what he just had heard. He looked the boy up and down again, a sinking feeling suddenly dropping into his stomach, pulling along his chest, his heart; it hurt. Tears started to form in his eyes and he pushed himself forward to the boy, but he didn’t hug him.
His hands turned into fists and he started hitting the boy’s chest with the both of them, sobbing loudly as tears streamed down his face like a waterfall. He choked on his own breathes as he cried yet tried to speak. ‘’Y-you… you fucker! You left me! You left me alone! How could you!? You were my only friend and you left me…! I… I missed you…! I missed you so much…!’’, he screamed out. Once his voice grew softer again his fists turned into flat hands again, resting on Hikaru’s upper chest as his forehead was pushed against the boy’s lower chest. He kept on crying, sobbing, his body shaking with every breath he took and every tear he dropped. His shoulders jolted heavily. ‘’I missed you…’’

Addressed: Jeamesero, Hikaru Mentioned: Mikazaru, other students Word count: 927 Notes: Aww poor Shun
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 12:48 am

Hikaru tried not to continue to look the boy up and down but he couldn't help it. He looked so close to Takeru. His hair was a bit longer and he had gotten a lot taller, but still it looked just like Takeru. 'The hair color and the eyes are just like his. No one else I have met has Heterochromea eyes like his were. It has to be him...It has to be...'
Hikaru didn't care if he sounded like he was trying to force himself to believe it really was Takeru. He had been thinking of him almost every day non stop for years. Through all his beatings, all his physical and mental wounds. All he had really wanted was to keep his friends when he was told he couldn't.
He had been jerked away not aloud to say goodbye, sorry, help me, or anything. His only good source in the world taken in the blink of a eye. The memories that followed Takeru's lost friendship were the worse ones ever. Everything seemed to get worse and he really had nothing else to look forward to.
“Hi...Hika...? Hikaru...?”
Hikaru froze lowering his hand in one quick movement. The way he said it. The sound of disbelief and shock in his voice. 'God please don't let me be wrong. Please don't let me be reading into some sick joke or something that isn't really here...'  He thought quickly to himself.

Suddenly the boy moved forward and Hikaru forced himself to stand his ground. He wasn't going to move or cry. He would take this whatever it was a the adult he was trying so hard to be now since he no longer had a family. Course the old family he had had wasn't really a good one.
Hikaru watched in horror as the boy balled up his fists and started hitting at his chest with them. Memories flooded into his mind and grew worse with every blow he received from the boy. He started shaking quickly unable to move from fear.
He shook his head as he closed his eyes tears slowly making their way down his cheeks. “N-no...why are you...h-hitting me...wh-what did I do... d-do wrong now...?”  Hikaru managed to force out in between gasps of air.
“Y-you... you fucker! You left me! You left me alone! How could you!? You were my only friend and you left me...! I... I missed you...! I missed you so much...!”
The boy screamed. Even though Hikaru was growing more and more terrified he heard the boys words which confirmed it was him. It was Takeru.
Finally the boy seemed to stop resting his head on Hikaru's chest. He could feel the boys body shaking as he sobbed heavily.
“I missed you...”
Hikaru bit his lip struggling to calm his racing mind. He could still feel the places Takeru had hit and he couldn't seem to make the memories and images go away. 'What's wrong with you Hikaru? Takeru was supposed to make things better...to make everything go away...why isn't it working?'

He wrapped his shaking arms around Shun as tears flooded do his face. His legs gave way and he lowered himself and Shun to the ground as he hugged the boy close sobbing loudly now.
“I... I never want to...! Please listen... I never asked to never wanted to! The memories and things that followed your... your...”  He hugged him crying loudly now struggling to find his words. He coughed as his unsteady breathing caused his weak lungs to struggle for air.
“I just... all I wanted was for him to keep his promise! He said I could make one friend so that... So th-that I could still study and preform but... but he lied to me... He took me away and wouldn't let me see you! I never left you! Damn it why would I leave you!?”
Hikaru broke after his last question. He couldn't take anymore. He didn't want to explain or talk of why. He didn't want to remember everything that had happened where he didn't have Takeru there to make his life bearable.
Even though he had promised himself he would act like the adult he was and not cry he couldn't help it. It was as if no time had passed and he was that little ten-year-old boy who had fought and screamed at his grandfather.

Trying everything he could think of to run to Takeru's house. He hadn't wanted to move and never wanted to enter the car that would force him to leave his friend and yet he had been beaten down until he couldn't fight anymore. Bleeding and panicking he had been shoved into the car without any sympathy.
His heart ached and his body shook violently no longer able to control himself. All Hikaru could do was hug Takeru tighter praying it wasn't a dream and afraid that if he let go he would lose him again.
“I d-didn't mean t-to... d-didn't want t-to... n-never wanted t-to... j-just wanted a f-friend... was that to m-much to as-ask for...? w-was it...? T-takeru... p-please... don't be m-mad or... or h-hit me again... y-your fists d-do a lot more then... ph-ph-physical...”  Suddenly he flew into a very bad coughing fit almost throwing up now. He needed to calm down but was no longer sure how to or even if he could.
“...ph-physical d-damage now...”  He finally managed out taking a deep shaky breath. “I m-missed you s-so much to...Takeru...”

Addressed: Shun Mentioned: Word Count: 900 Notes: This was very emotional for me to write... ;_;

Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:21 am

Roki looked at the classroom door with sad lonely eyes. He really didn't want to go to class since he had a very bad nightmare and couldn't talk to Nana for comfort. He really didn't know anyone in there either and was very far along with his schooling thanks to his studies.
Figuring finally that he could miss one class since he was feeling a bit sick with fear anyway he turned and walked pass the door.
Roki sighed and looked at his cellphone again almost begging silently for it to start ringing any second. Even though he was really smart, he still had the mind of a thirdteen-year-old boy. Still the emotions, feelings, and ways of think as a small child who really was ready for high-school. He whimpered softly as he placed his cellphone back in his pocket and hugged himself softly.
He glanced at the rooms he passed by, looking in to see teachers and students getting ready for class. He also heard things he had wished he hadn't too. Playing around. Laughing. Talks of what to do after school. Plans to meet up during breaks and meals.
Roki sighed heavily tears forming in his eyes. As he was walking he bumped his feet on the floor and fell down hard onto his tummy, smacking his mouth on the ground. He feel blood enter his mouth and sat up quickly spitting out the little bit of blood.

As he felt around with his hand he realized he had biten his lip hard causing it to puff up a bit and start bleed. He wiped his mouth with his hand and looked down at the blood on it.
Panic rose in his mind and chest as he started shaking unsure of what to do. Hearing the noise of pages moving from a book he looked up to see a boy close by on the ground.
Roki struggled over to him whimpering as he felt more blood seep into his mouth, tasting iron on his tongue. “Mister...” He said softly stopped a few feet away.
He wasn't sure if the boy was nice or wanted to be bothered with a runt like him. But he did know he was told by Nana to find a adult when he couldn't take care of something on his own.
“Mister... Are you busy? C-cause if your not I need help...” He scooted a bit closer so the boy would know who he was talking to, unsure if he even looked like he belonged in a high-school. “I bit thru my lip a little bit and now there's blood. L-lots of blood. How do I get rid of it? I don't like blood. It's scary...”
Slowly he held his hand out to the boy and opened his mouth so he could see. Roki tried his best not to look at the blood on his hand or think about the blood slowly filling his mouth a tiny bit.

Addressed: Airmyst Mentioned: Nana Word Count: 500 Notes: God this sucks hardcore. XD

Back to top Go down
Rozu Hanabira
Dead account
Dead account
Rozu Hanabira

Student basics
Name: Rozu Hanabira

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:27 pm

Rōzu walked out of her dorm sighing as she headed to the school building “this should be interesting” She looked around seeing students milling around the area. Ru looked at the cars that crept passed her slowly. One stopped just ahead of her and the window rolled down revealing a male with black hair and green eyes and lightly tanned skin. “Hey cutie. Where you goin?” He smiled “Maybe you should come with me. We can skip school and have a day to ourselves.” He flashed a wink at her. Ru narrowed her eyes at the boy. “Where I’m going is no concern to you because it certainly isn’t with you. I’m not going to go with some random ass guy that I don’t know who is only talking to me to get up my skirt. I don’t think so you sick douche.” With that she flipped him off and kept walking towards the school. ‘jerk...’ She thought flicking her hair out of her face in a huff as she walked inside. The halls were crowded and a lot seemed to be happening. Some were in corners talking to friends or along the side of the hall. She notice two boys were crying. ‘poor guys...’ She shook her head sighing and looked around seeing more people. Pulling a paper out of her book bag that had her schedule, she scanned the paper for her first class. Looking around once again to find her classroom. She started towards the room but stopped as her mind was pulled back to the two boys that had been crying on the floor. ‘I gotta do something… I can’t leave them there.’ She walked back over to the boys and knelt down next to them "hey are you guys okay?" She smiled lightly awaiting a reply from one of the two.
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 8:48 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru kept looking in his books, scanning over stuff. He wasn’t exactly reading, nor studying; he was just simply looking at the pictures and only reading the bold words, the things he actually needed to know for tests and stuff. ‘’I’m not sure anymore what to do. This is boring, I will have to wait for an hour before my first class starts and I’m sure I will be done with all my books in the next twenty minutes… I need to find something else to do.’’, he thought and he searched in his pocket all of a sudden, hasted. He didn’t find anything and sighed in relief, returning to his text book for photography. ‘’Good, I don’t have any money with me. Whenever I get bored I buy food and start eating, even when I’m not hungry…’’
He started looking in his book again, getting lost in it after a minute or two, when suddenly he saw something move towards him from the corner of his eyes. He didn’t really pay attention, he didn’t look up at all. But when he noticed whatever he had seen was staying right in front of him, he began to feel nervous.
‘’Mister...’’, a tiny boy’s voice squeaked and Mikazaru finally looked up from his book, closing it and laying it on his lap as he looked up to see a small boy standing in front of him, he probably wasn’t really older than twelve or thirteen. ‘’A freshman? What does this kid want from me?’’
‘’Mister... Are you busy? C-cause if you’re not I need help...’’, the kid said again and Mikazaru looked confused at him, a weak smile appearing on his face afterwards. ‘’Sure, what do you need help with?’’, he asked politely, waiting for the kid to answer him.

‘’I bit thru my lip a little bit and now there's blood. L-lots of blood. How do I get rid of it? I don't like blood. It's scary...’’, the boy said and he opened his mouth. Mikazaru tried to hold back a chuckle; sometimes some freshman could be adorable. At least this kid was adorable. Most freshman were little dicks or bitches that thought they could do anything they wanted now that they had become a student of high school.
The young adult got to his feet, staring at the younger boy’s face and looking inside his mouth. He saw the wound on the kid’s lip and smiled at him; it wasn’t that big of a wound, but it probably felt like that to the poor boy.
‘’Oh yeah, I see the cut. But don’t worry, it’s not that big. Hold on.’’, Mikazaru said and he kneeled down to search through his bag, taking out a few tissues. He moved over to the kid and folded one tissue, placing it on the small cut. ‘’Here, put this on it and it will soon stop bleeding. Wounds in the mouth heal the quickest so you don’t have to worry about a thing. It might feel like a big wound and it might feel like there’s a lot of blood but in the mouth everything feels bigger than it actually is.’’, Mikazaru explained, before winking at the boy and adding: ‘’We could go to the nurse’s office if you like but I’m sure you’re brave enough to not go there~’’
He patted the kid’s head, smiling down at him. He hoped the boy was doing okay now, that he was less scared and that he didn’t feel much pain anymore. ‘’You feeling any better now? Oh, and I’m Mikazaru. Call me Mika, you don’t have to call me ‘mister’ from now on.’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Roki Word Count: 609 Notes: Mika is a big bro and a biology expert at the same time, yay~
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 9:18 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Jeamesero had said goodbye and had gone to his class, but he had been standing in the doorway talking to one of his fellow students about some things. He still hadn’t entered class, so he still was rather late for school.
He was a bit lost in thoughts just standing there, until he suddenly heard someone yell something behind him. turning around he saw a girl staring at a boy, who ran run towards a group of other boys laughing in a rather mean way, like they had just teased or bullied the girl. The girl wasn’t wearing her uniform, and probably the boys had teased her for that.
‘’That was mean you pervert!’’, the girl said and Jeamesero looked worried at her, narrowing his eyes at the boys slightly as he glanced at them. ‘’Why are there people like them in this world? So unnecessary…’’, he thought to himself, looking back at the girl. ‘’And she seems lost, maybe I need to help her.’’
He moved out of the classroom, ignoring the angry look of the teacher that glanced at him because he was a bit late and still hadn’t really made a move into the classroom yet. As he moved through the hallway over to the girl he could hear her say something, which was probably just meant to herself. ‘’That was mean... didn't have to do that... I have my skirt pulled down for a reason...’’
‘’Hey, are you okay? Do you need any help? They were rather mean…’’, Jeamesero said worried as he looked at the girl. A weak smile appeared on his face afterwards. ‘’You seem a bit lost, are you looking for your class? You seem like a sophomore. If you are one then you’re class is English and then you’re in the same class as me~’’

He heard sudden screaming and crying and turned his head to see his brother Shun and a boy, both were crying, and it didn’t take long before the boy hugged Shun and they both sat on the ground. Jeamesero looked in worry at them, not sure what to think of this. He always felt sad when Shun was sad, he didn’t want his big brother to be sad. ‘’Nii Nii is crying… why is he crying…? And who is that boy…? Why is he hugging my Nii Nii…?’’, he asked himself in a whisper, tears filling his eyes.
He was really worried about Shun and he wanted to go to the boy and hug him too, hoping it would cheer him up. But at the same time he had wanted to help and cheer up this girl as well. He didn’t really know what he should do and it made him panic slightly, tears rolling down his cheek. He wanted to help both, but he couldn’t help both at the same time.
However, he soon noticed a girl moving over to Shun and the unknown boy; she seemed willing to help them as she stayed with them. Jeamesero sighed in relief and the painful feeling on his chest disappeared; he felt less scared and sad now that he knew someone was cheering up his brother. He looked back at the girl and wiped his eyes, getting rid of the tears.
‘’Oh, sorry… I was just worried about my Nii Nii but I think that girl will help him now…’’, he mumbled, smiling weakly again. looking at the back of his hand he saw a few faint black stripes, and realized he had wiped off part of his eyeliner. He wasn’t sure off there was makeup on his face visible now as well, but he was too afraid to look in his small mirror, afraid the girl might think he was weird, a freak. He had been crying before, and he had been bullied for it when they had seen the makeup, a few years ago. He bit his lip, trying to hold back more tears as he slowly started to panic. ‘’Oh no, I wiped it… What will she think of me now…? What do I do…? I don’t want to cry anymore, no…’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru, Rozu, English teacher, fellow student Word Count: 687 Notes: I remember a thing like this from the Riadven High roleplay. Omg I’ve missed this, I love roleplaying a human gay Jeames with makeup. <333
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:01 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Tears were streaming down his face, his view was blurred, his body shook and his shoulders jolted in almost every way possible. But the worst thing of all was; his chest hurt. It was no phantom pain as people would call it. Shun had a bad heart just like his mother, and only the least bit of stress could really make it worse for him. He knew that for himself, but right now he just couldn’t stop crying, he just couldn’t.
He felt Hikaru wrap his arms around him and Shun sobbed even louder, his forehead still pressed against the boy’s chest. He just couldn’t move anymore, couldn’t look up, couldn’t do anything. Hikaru had made his life a lot better, but after he left Shun turned into a deep depression and nothing was ever the same anymore after that. He wasn’t exactly sure if he was glad or sad or angry or relieved, he just didn’t know anymore how he felt.
They both lowered to the ground, sitting there on the floor, and through his own sobbing Shun could now hear Hikaru sob as well, as the boy tried to explain what had happened, why it had happened.
‘’I... I never want to...! Please listen... I never asked to never wanted to! The memories and things that followed your... your... I just... all I wanted was for him to keep his promise! He said I could make one friend so that... So th-that I could still study and perform but... but he lied to me... He took me away and wouldn't let me see you! I never left you! Damn it why would I leave you!?’’, Hikaru sound, his voice sounded angry, it made Shun feel guilty for blaming him. But of course, both boys were sad, both boys had had a horrible time after they’ve had lost each other, and both boys were just now so relieved to see each other again, most likely.
Shun forced himself to stop crying. His breathing slowed down slightly and his waterfall of tears turned into a few drops rolling down. He took a deep breath but it made him kind of choke, as it hurt deep within his throat and lungs. His glasses were half off his nose and he quickly pushed them back up before they would fall off his face and maybe shatter on the ground.

‘’I.. I’m sorry for hitting you, and screaming at you… I just… I don’t even know why I did it… I… I’m sorry…’’, he mumbled, his voice turning into a whisper as he moved his glasses slightly and wiped most of the tears from his eyes. ‘’I… I missed you… and… I’m glad to see you back…’’
He noticed by bringing up his arm and wiping away his tears his uniform’s sleeve had moved down slightly, revealing only the slight beginning of his cuts from last night. Quickly he lowered his arm and pushed the sleeve back, hoping no one had seen it; he didn’t want any pity. He was already sitting here on the floor crying and hugging a boy; that was more than enough to get people to stop and stare at them like they were a crazy couple, especially crazy. ‘’Fuck, I messed things up. Now I got us both in trouble…’’
He looked up, noticing a girl coming their way. He swallowed, hoping she wasn’t going to laugh at them, because Shun noticed a few people were already making fun of him and Hikaru. It annoyed him so much. The girl kneeled down beside them and Shun looked at her in a daze, confused.
‘’Hey are you guys okay?’’, she asked them and Shun looked at Hikaru for a moment, once again wiping away his own tears, before looking back at the girl; his head started to nod slowly as a blush of fear and shame started to creep on his face.

‘’Y-yeah, we’re fine… It’s a bit hard to explain what just happened but… thanks for worrying.’’, he responded, not really sure what else to say. A weak smile appeared on his face after his last sentence.
He slowly got up, wiping at his eyes again, before noticing the pain in his chest. He winced slightly, groaning as he reached for his chest for only a moment. As the pain faded slightly he took a deep breath and sighed in relief; luckily he didn’t have to take his medicine. He had such a weak unhealthy body, it pissed him off sometimes, but right now he was too tired to be mad at it, just worried and sad.
‘’That hurt, have to be more careful from now on…’’, he thought to himself as he lowered his hand from his chest. He looked at the girl again, his weak smile a bit brighter now that he had stopped crying, for the most of it. ‘’Um… sorry for making you worry if we did, we’re fine now… I swear. Thank you.’’, he said, trying to sound as positive as possible. He looked down at Hikaru and reached out his hand for the boy, wanting to help him up.
‘’I’m so stupid. I should have helped him up immediately after I stood… Why did I only think about myself just now?’’, he asked himself, and it didn’t take long before a tiny voice in the back of his mind answered him. ‘’Because you have a bad heart, Takeru. Your chest hurt just now.’’

Addressed: Hikaru, Rozu Mentioned: Other students Word count: 911 Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Rozu Hanabira
Dead account
Dead account
Rozu Hanabira

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:03 pm

Rōzu looked at the boy that spoke answering her question.‘’Y-yeah, we’re fine… It’s a bit hard to explain what just happened but… thanks for worrying.’’ she nodded glancing at the other boy. She suddenly drew her attention back to the first boy when he spoke again. ‘’Um… sorry for making you worry if we did, we’re fine now… I swear. Thank you.’’ "no its fine. Really." She laughed slightly. "My name is Rōzu Hanabira. What are your names?" Ru set her book bag on the ground next to her smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:24 am

Roki had started shaking a tiny bit in fear since he hated blood. He wasn't sure how much there was but looking at his hand nad feeling his mouth filling very slowly with blood he was sure it was a lot. Staring at the older boy he forced himself not to let out a whimper not wanting to appear like a baby, though his eyes still held unshead tears in them.
He watched the boy with huge watery eyes as the boy stood up and walked over to him. He opened his mouth wider as he noticed the boy looking in at the cut.
“Kee?” Roki said trying not to close his mouth yet still talk. He had meant to ask see but it hadn't come out like he wanted and just made him sound cute.
“Oh yeah, I see the cut. But don’t worry, it’s not that big. Hold on.”
Roki nodded slowly still holding his mouth open. He wasn't sure what the boy was going to do but he hoped he hurried. He didn't like the taste of blood in his mouth nor did he like how he couldn't talk. Roki might not be a big talker but he still like to speak. Plus his cheeks were starting to hurt and he found it hard to breath.

“Here, put this on it and it will soon stop bleeding. Wounds in the mouth heal the quickest so you don’t have to worry about a thing. It might feel like a big wound and it might feel like there’s a lot of blood but in the mouth everything feels bigger than it actually is. We could go to the nurse’s office if you like but I’m sure you’re brave enough to not go there~”
Roki blinked a few times before taking the tissue he was offer. Pressing it to his mouth he saw the boy wink at him. He though about the nurses office sure she could put a bandge on his bite wound, but the older boys last words caused him to re think it.
'If he thinks I am big enough to not have to go then I don't need to. I am a brave student going to high school now and I don't need to worry about tiny cuts and bruses anymore.' He closed his eyes smiling to himself as he felt his fear grow weaker and his tears slowly fade.
Roki felt the boy suddenly pat his head and he opened his eyes to look up into the older boys face in confusion. Why had he patted his head? Why had he told him he was brave then turn around and pat him like a toddler in need of comfort.
“You feeling any better now? Oh, and I’m Mikazaru. Call me Mika, you don’t have to call me ‘mister’ from now on.”

Roki nodded before pulling the tissue from his lip. He licked it a bit before tasting blood again and quickly putting it back. Since he couldn't talk without the tissue on his lips he decided to do the best he could, hoping the boy would be able to understand him.
“Hello, Mika. Pweased to meet you.” He smiled a innocent child-like smile as he bowed in respect to Mika. “Danks so much for helping.”
Looking at wear the boy had been sitting he noticed his books again and looked up at the boy. “Do you like school work too?” He asked very curious.
Really he knew there were others who loved to learn new thing just like him but he hadn't met any since he hadn't wantedt ot go to school until now. Remebering what he had been doing before falling he quickly pulled his ceel phone out of his pocket to check and see if Nana had called him yet.
One look told him she hadn't yet which caused him to sigh sadly as he placed it back in is pocket. Shaking his head he looked at the ground. Why was she not calling him back? Did she not care? He slowly raised his eyes up, sadness clearly on his face. “Sooo...may I sit with you? Not like I got anyone else who wants me around or wants to talk...If not thats okay...after all you probaly just see me as a little kid anyway.” The last words came out a bit meaner then he had meant them too and he swallowed before muttering. “...sorry that was kinda rude...”

Addressed: Mika Mentioned: Nana Word Count: 700 Notes: ~

Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:02 am

Airamyst whimpered softly fighting back tears as he glared after the boy that had flipped his skirt. Even though he was a boy and had taken the precaution of something like this happening, which was why he had pulled on a pair of boxers, he still didn't like it.
Blushing darkly he held his skirt down almost afraid to let go. 'Stupid pervert! Get's off on looking at my boxers...what if he wasn't the only one who saw...' He swallowed as he face darkened more wishing he could disappear into the floor.
“Hey, are you okay? Do you need any help? They were rather mean... You seen a bit lost, are you looking for your class? You seem like a sophomore. If you are one then you're class is English and then you're in the same class as me~”
Airamyst blinked a few times sending tears slowly running down his cheeks as he nodded slowly to the  boy. He didn't really know him, like he didn't really know anyone, but at lease he had come up to try and make him feel better. Unlike every other student that was watching him.

Looking into the boys face and seeing him smiling Airamyst sniffled softly, wiping at his eyes as he managed a small sweet smile.  He got ready to speak but before he could the boy next to him turned into the direction of screaming.
He turned with him to see two boys crying and hugging. 'Must have had a argument or something along those lines.' Though looking at them did cause his heart to leap a bit. They were hugging. Well one was and the other just seemed to be crying but still.
For the first time in a while he was kinda happy he had seen that. Not because they were crying, really he was upset when others were hurting so that wasn't it. What was it was the fact that they were two boys hugging. This always made him feel a bit more normal. Like he was normal. Like he belonged in the world even though he was a boy who dressed and acted like a girl.
“Nii Nii is crying... why is he crying...? And who is that boy...? Why is he hugging my Nii Nii...?”
Airamyst heard the pain and hurt in the boys voice and turned to look at him. He looked confused, lost, and a bit hurt. Did he know one of the boys? If so was this 'Nii Nii' the one who was causing him to get worked up?

Tears slowly trailed down his face again. He blinked back the tears a few times before the spilled over. He didn't know how help this boy that he had just met. He was still recovering from the group of boys and with this boy crying, along with the two on the floor it was getting to be to much for him.
Airamyst was a very emotional boy and was not sure how to handle all this crying and it was causing him to get worked up to the point where his breathing was coming out in soft gasps.
“Oh, sorry... I was just worried about my Nii Nii but I think that girl will help him now...”
The boy suddenly mumbled. Airamyst turned slowly to look at where the two boys had been. They were still crying on the floor but a girl had walked over to them and appeared to be willing to help them.
He sniffled and slowly turned back to the boy near him wiping at his eyes with his hands. “S-sorry I seem to cry a lot...” He stuttered softly looking the boy in the eyes. He stared at the boy in confusion when he noticed some black marks on his face.
The marks were faint and he could barely see them, most of it on the boys hand. Still what was it? 'Is that...make-up? B-but why wear make-up? Does he wear more then eyeliner? Is he covering up something?' He swallowed growing a bit worried now. He was all to formillyer with kids covering up mark and burses with make-up when their parents had hurt them. But was that the case here?

Airamyst hiccupped softly, the air coming out in sound of a tiny kitten's mew. He blushed from the noise he had just made as covering his mouth. “S-sorry...” He spoke softly embarrassed and ashamed of how he kept acting.
He took a deep breath forcing himself to calm down, even if it was just a tiny bit. “M-my name is Airamyst. Thanks for helping eelier by the way.” He looked down the hallway again quickly. “Do you know one of those boys? A Nii Nii I think you said his name was?”
Giggling a tiny bit he smiled weakly nodding his head to the side as he hide his arms behind his back shyly. He rocked his body a bit from side to side causing his skirt to swirl a bit as he looked at the boy, struggling to look him in the eyes. “Soo...what's your name? And...do you wear...um...make-up for a reason? Like to hide stuff that you don't want others to see?” He whispered the last two questions in a very soft voice so that only the boy could hear him.
Airamyst didn't want others to hear in case he was wrong or the boy didn't want other to know, or both even.

Addressed: Mean boy Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 900 Notes: ~
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Hikaru struggled with his breathing taking in soft gasps of air. His chest felt like it was on fire and he was having a hard time breathing due to his very weak lungs. He was sure Shun was angry at him even though being pulled apart for six years hadn't been his fault.
He couldn't help feel partly resoncable for it, thinking he could have tried harder or something to help keep them together. All these years it had constenly eaten him up inside that he hadn't been able to see or tell Shun what had happened to cause him to just dissapper from his life without a single word.
"I... I'm sorry for hitting you, and screaming at you... I just... I don't even know why I did it... I... I'm sorry... I... I missed you... and... I'm glad to see you back..."
Hikaru pulled back after hearing the boys words. He was having to fight it, but slowly he thought he was calming down. However after wiping his eyes a few times and drying most of his tears, he began to notice people staring at them as they walked by.

'Great...now they think we're gay... well... I know Takeru isn't but with me they aren't exactly wrong.' He swallowed and scuffed a bit under his breath.
Yeah he wasn't normal. Very far from it thanks to his grandfather and others from his past. Normal was something he silently wished he could be though. However he know that would never happen.
Out of the corner of his eye he swore something was on Takeru's arm. Like cuts or dried bits of blood. Was he hurt? Why was he hiding it? 'Does he not trust me? Wait dumb question just found him after six years. Things are never going to be like they once were...' He looked down at the floor in between them feelings his chest still hurting. Not from his lungs though. From his heart.
Suddenly he noticed a girl that knelt down beside them and froze in fear. Why was a girl there? Had she come to make fun of them?
"Hey are you guys okay?"
The girl asked in a worried tone. Hikaru shook his head biting his lip as he quickly turned away. Baby or not he wasn't sure how to act any other way.

Girls would almost like a phobia to him. He hadn't been around them much and they scared him to no end.
"...in packs...they travel in packs...worry...fake emotions...m-mmm..." He muttered silently under his breath whimpering next to Shun.
"Y-yeah, we're fine... It's a bit hard to explain what just happened but... thanks for worrying."
Hikaru watched in horror as Shun stood up after addressing the girl. Was he mad? Why speak with a girl and leave him alone like he would talk to her as well.
'Come man... Y-you know I can't talk to girls... Never have... Don't know what to say... wait what if they can smell fear...?' He swallowed again biting his lip as he looked up at Shun. Hikaru blushed darkly wishing he was able to act like everything was okay around a girl, but his fear was making it hard to think.
Though by looking at Shun he noticed the boy looked to be in pain. He reached out with his hand about to say something because he was worried but he stopped himself. The girl was still there.

"Um... sorry for making you worry if we did, we're fine now... I swear. Thank you."
Hikaru stared at the girl still as he barely heard Shun and her words as they spoke. The more time he was there the worse Hus fear grew. He really didn't want to be there so close to a girl even though she seemed to be being very nice at the moment.
A hand near his face caught his eyes and he turned to see Shun holding out his hand to him. "T-takeru?" He mumbled shaking a bit still.
Without a second thought he grabbed the boys hand and let him help him up. Once he was on his feet he quickly looked at the girl before moving behind Shun.
No its fine. Really. My name is Rōzu Hanabira. What are your names?"
The girl laughed slightly and popped down her bag causing Hikaru to jump a bit. He looked over Shun shoulder with just his eyes as he blinked them quickly.
"H-Hikaru..." He finally mumbled very softly though as loud as he could manage. His face darkened as he blushed at how stupid he must look to her and Shun.

Slowly he leaned forward and whispered in Shun ear, his voice shaking a bit like he was. "M-maybe you could tell her to go away... Or something... Please? She seems nice unlike most girls but... Come man you know girls scare me..."
Blushing darker he pulled back hiding behind Shun again as he laid his head on the boys back. His shaking he was sure Shun could feel but he didn't know how to stop it.
Really he only ever acted like this around girls and him hiding behind Shun was no different from years ago. He often had done this. Had to hide from a girl almost always placing Shun between him and the girl to feel safe.
"Y-you do remember that right?" He chuckled nervous still whispering softly to Shun. He had to struggle so that his voice didn't break. "Th-that girls s-scare me? Th-that that girl... the one in f-front of u-us...sc-scares me..." He whimpered.

Addressed: Shun, Rōzu Mentioned: Word Count: ~ Notes: Omg Hikaru from the way your acting I can't wait to read their posts :'D

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 10:34 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Hello, Mika. Pweased to meet you. Danks so much for helping.’’, the boy said and Mikazaru nodded, smiling brightly at the kid. he sat back down and grabbed up his book again, keeping it closed as he rested it in his lap. The boy would probably soon leave again now that Mikazaru had helped him. But if that wasn’t the case, the Mikazaru wouldn’t mind spending time with him some more; if the kid didn’t have class, that was. ‘’Do you like school work too?’’
Mikazaru looked up in confusion, staring at the boy. he then glanced down at his bag and his books, and the book on his lap; probably the reason why the boy has asked him such a question. ‘’Um, not really. I just learn what I’m assigned to learn and sometimes I look through my books for a bit to kill time, just like now.’’, he answered honestly, hoping his answer wouldn’t really hurt the boy’s feelings, since he seemed to like school work, listening to the way he had asked it.
He noticed the younger boy looking at his phone for a moment, taking it from his pocket. But he soon placed it back and sighed; he seemed a bit sad, or worried. It was either one of those, or maybe even both, and Mikazaru hoped he was fine. He wondered why the younger boy acted like this. And he realized he still didn’t know his name.
‘’Sooo...may I sit with you? Not like I got anyone else who wants me around or wants to talk...If not that’s okay...after all you probably just see me as a little kid anyway.’’, the boy this time said and Mikazaru frowned at him, not sure how to respond to this, so he decided to keep his mouth shut. After all the boy seemed willing to say more to him not long after. ‘’...sorry that was kinda rude...’’

Mikazaru smiled to his last words, opening his book and glancing in it for a moment before looking back up at the kid. ‘’It’s okay. You might be younger but you’re not really a little kid anymore, aren’t you?’’, he said, his words sounding as bit off. Mikazaru wanted to let the boy know it was okay, that he wasn’t bothering him, but he didn’t quite know how to say it. Mikazaru was quite shy around strangers, less shy around younger people though, but he still often chose the wrong words even while he tried his best to explain himself as good as possible.
‘’You can sit here with me if you want to. I won’t chase you away, neither do I bite.’’, he said after a moment of thinking, chuckling to his own words. ‘’Though, don’t you actually have class right now? Or do you have your first hour off just like I do?’’
He wondered if the boy had class or not, if he was skipping school right now by staying here with him or not. Mikazaru didn’t know, because he wasn’t a freshman, so he didn’t have the same exact schedule as this boy had.
‘’I hope he doesn’t have class. If he does and he tends to skip it, and his teachers find out, and they see him here with me, I might probably be the one who gets blamed. I don’t want to get blamed…’’, he thought to himself. Staring up at the boy he opened his mouth to speak but shut it, thinking about the right words to use, before he finally decided to actually speak. ‘’If you have class right now you should go, I don’t want you to get in trouble. And if they see you here with me while you’re skipping class, I might get into trouble as well… Oh by the way, what’s your name?’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Teachers Word Count: 634 Notes: Sucky post is sucky…
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:17 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

The girl seemed to be crying as well. she wiped at her eyes, getting rid of the tears on her cheeks. It didn’t take long after Jeamesero’s last words and her wiping until she spoke to him about it. ‘’S-sorry I seem to cry a lot...’’, was all she said and Jeamesero looked confused at her. He was still panicking about his drenched makeup, but the girl’s words had caught him off guard a bit.
‘’Why apologize for crying? Aren’t girls supposed to cry a lot?’’, Jeamesero asked himself in his thoughts, before shaking his head and wiping away the faint lines of black underneath his eyes, quickly wiping the back of his hand past his clothes to get the black off of it. He then looked at the girl, smiling weakly.
‘’it’s okay, I don’t mind people crying. I often cry a lot, too.’’, he responded, looking back at his half brother to see he and the boy were doing quite fine again, the girl was talking to them. The unknown boy seemed to be hiding behind Shun though, and Jeamesero wondered why. ‘’Why is he hiding? Is he afraid of that girl? But she seems so nice… She cheered up my Nii Nii.’’
Jeamesero heard a cute sounding noise and turned his head back to the girl, noticing she had hiccupped. He giggled at it slightly, blushing a bit after that; he felt like he shouldn’t have giggled, because maybe she didn’t like him laughing slightly about it. Even though it sounded cute. She looked a bit ashamed.
‘’S-sorry... M-my name is Airamyst. Thanks for helping eelier by the way.’’, she said and Jeamesero shook his head again, resting his hands behind his back. ‘’It’s fine. It’s nice to meet you, Airamyst. I like your name, it’s unique.’’

‘’Soo...what's your name? And...do you wear...um...make-up for a reason? Like to hide stuff that you don't want others to see?’’, the girl then asked and Jeamesero’s face darkened by a huge blush. He stared at her in shock, before glancing at the ground, wiggling his feet nervously and shyly, wondering if he should tell her why. Because if he told her she might accept, or start bullying or teasing him like the others had done. He was still often pushed around and laughed at for being gay, and that truly hurt. He was afraid.
‘’I… I’m Jeamesero… B-but most people call me J-Jeames or J-Jea…’’, he started speaking, looking for his next words to use as he thought deep, afraid to choose the wrong words and cause this girl to laugh at him. ‘’As for the makeup… I just t-think I look b-better with it… I’m u-ugly without…’’, he then whispered, staring at his feet, tears forming in his eyes slowly. ‘’I know it’s weird…’’
He then wiped at his eyes again, once again noticing the black streaks on the back of his hand. He swallowed and hiccupped as he tried to hold back his tears; he got more and more unsure and insecure with every tear that fell, with every second that passed. ‘’I… I need a restroom…’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru, Rozu, bullies Word Count: 519 Notes: Poor Jeames is sad and feels ugly now~
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 11:55 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Hikaru grabbed Shun’s hand so Shun could help him to his feet. The boy seemed to be feeling uneasy and Shun couldn’t blame him; from all those years ago he could still remember Hikaru wasn’t that very fond of girls, he had once told Shun he was quite afraid of them, and that’s why he had often hidden behind the boy.
‘’No its fine. Really. My name is Rozu Hanabira. What are your names?’’, the girl asked and Shun looked up, letting go of Hikaru’s hand to turn and have a clearer view at the girl that had come to help them, or at least cheer them up a bit. He looked behind him for a moment to notice Hikaru hiding behind him, his head resting against Shun’s back; Shun could feel the boy shiver.
‘’H-Hikaru...’’, Hikaru whispered, answering the girl’s question. Shun nodded in response and guessed he should tell his name as well. but he would say ‘Takeru’, he was going to say his new name. After all he didn’t really want to be recognized anymore as Takeru Hasu. He wanted to be Shun Hasu from now on. ‘’Hikaru might get a bit confused, but I will explain it to him later why I said a different name to her.’’, he thought, opening his mouth to speak and answer the girl who was called Rozu.
‘’I’m Shun, Shun Hasu.’’, he spoke with a smile on his face. He could still feel Hikaru’s body shiver behind him, but he didn’t really want to mention that, or act upon it. Rozu seemed fine; she was nice and caring, she was the only one who had been willing to come over to them to make sure they were alright. he knew Hikaru was afraid of boys, but that didn’t mean Shun should ignore girls and only hang out with him just to please him or make him feel safe. The whole school was full of girls; the boy would to get used to it.

‘’M-maybe you could tell her to go away... Or something... Please? She seems nice unlike most girls but... Come man you know girls scare me... Y-you do remember that right? Th-that girls s-scare me? Th-that that girl... the one in f-front of u-us...sc-scares me...’’, Hikaru whispered in his ear and Shun sighed; yes, he knew. He remembered it.
He turned his head to look at the boy sideways a bit, whispering back: ‘’Yes, I can remember that. but Hikaru, this school is full of girls, there will never be a day you will walk around without your fear, so not to be rude or anything, but maybe you should try to get a bit used to it…’’
He took a deep breath for a moment, hoping he hadn’t made Hikaru angry or sad with his words; he hadn’t seen the boy for six years and was so glad to have him back as his friend. Well, for as far as they were still friends; it had been six years ago, they had been eleven years old. A lot had changed since then, and the two boys probably had gotten a lot of different interests after those years.
‘’Just calm down, okay. She’s nice and caring, you don’t have to be afraid of her, take a deep breath and just stay near me and everything will be fine.’’, he continued to speak, whispering it to the boy and winking at him. he then turned his head to look back at Rozu, smiling apologetic at her. ‘’Eh sorry, my friend is a bit… shy.’’, he said, telling her he was shy instead of saying ‘afraid’ or ‘afraid of girls’; it made Hikaru look less weird.
‘’So you are a junior too? If so, then we have class together.’’, Shun then said, still smiling warmly at her. ‘’We’re a bit late though, but I’m sure our teacher won’t mind, he’s amazing.’’

Shun could remember his art teacher from last year, mister Alexandir Orlov, or as he liked to be called, Alexandir. He was still an intern to this school, but he was great at teaching art, drama, music and photography. He was Shun’s favorite teacher and Shun actually hoped he was his teacher for this year, as well.
‘’I guess we all should go to class, it’s really late.’’, he said, waking from his thoughts. He turned to look at Hikaru, worrying slightly about the boy. ‘’Are you feeling any better now, Hikaru? It’s alright, I’m here with you, I promise. Oh, and give me your phone number so we can stay in touch always, in cause our dorm rooms aren’t close. I haven’t seen you for six years and that was long enough.’’
He chuckled at his words, turning around and tugging at Hikaru’s arm slightly as to try and cheer him up a bit. ‘’Are you a junior now or a senior? Because if you are a junior then we have the same class together, wouldn’t that be fun?’’
‘’I hope he cheers up a bit, I don’t want to see him like this, all scared and sad. It worries me…’’, Shun thought, grabbing Hikaru’s arm and holding it firmly as he pulled the boy beside him, more into view of Rozu, yet he kept the boy close to him as to say ‘come a bit closer’ yet ‘I will keep you save’. He grinned at Hikaru, hoping it would trigger a smile on the shivering boy’s face. ‘’If you are a junior and have art class with me, we will both probably get taught arts by Alexandir Orlov, he’s an awesome intern teacher I had last year~ He replaced the old ugly witch that never smiled…’’
He looked from Hikaru at Rozu and this kept on switching for a few times, a huge smile on his face now that he was excited for the first class of the year. He didn’t care for the other classes, he only cared for art class right now. ‘’Come on guys, let’s go~’’

Addressed: Hikaru, Rozu Mentioned: Art teacher, retired angry art teacher Word count: 1002 Notes: Art classroom before we get late? >D
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:19 am

“It's okay. You might be younger but you're not really a little kid anymore, aren't you?”
Roki looked up at the boy a bit confused. Was Mika saying he was a grown up or a child or in-between? He blinked several times as he thought about it. What the boy had just said as well as what others had told him. 'Nana said I am very growed up and so does this boy but... what he said before confuses me. Plus my father and mother have always said I act like a baby, smart or no.'
Roki shook his head as he raised his hand to his forehead. This subject was confusing him badly and he didn't really understand anymore, nor did he know what to think.
“You can sit here with me if you want to. I won't chase you away, neither do I bite. Though, don't you actually have class right now? Or do you have your first hour off just like I do?”
Roki swallowed not sure what to say. He did have class but didn't know anyone and was scared to go into a large room full of people he didn't know. Mostly every class he had been to the teacher hated him for being so smart and sometimes correcting them, and the students made fun of him.
The only reason he was here was because of Nana's words but she wasn't answering her cellphone and he really wanted to speak with her. From the nightmare and his growing fear of bullies he couldn't bring himself to go to class. He knew he wouldn't be able to concentrate on his work.

'I gotta think of something though...' He thought not wanting to take very long in answering. 'The longer I wait the more suspicious he will get... but I dunno. Should I tell him the truth or should I just leave him alone and go to class...' Roki sighed heavily as he looked at his hands in his lap.
“If you have class right now you should go, I don't want you to get in trouble. And if they see you here with me while you skipping class, I might get into trouble as well... oh by the way, what's your name?”
Roki grew more unsure and nervous. His tummy started to hurt and he popped his fingers together. No sure what to do or say he sat in silence for a few minutes struggling to figure out what to tell the boy.
'Okay...maybe a bit of both? Like a small piece of the truth and then...ugh I dunno!' He looked up at the boy as his eyes filled with unsureness and fear. 'Maybe just my name to start with and more forward from there.'
Roki took a deep breath before weakly smiling up at the boy. “Okay first off, my name is Roki. Roki Hisaki~” Scooting up against the wall he swallowed trying to figure out what to say next. “So...what if I had class but I didn't want to go for a very good reason?”
He rubbed his tummy not wanting to get in trouble with this boy. He had always had trouble with lying since he always felt very bad afterwards, but if he told this boy the truth he might tell him to go away and he didn't want to be alone in class or anywhere right now.

Roki whimpered softly blinking back tears as he forced himself not to cry even though he really wanted to. This was making him very unsure and confused, but he didn't know what to do. Finally he let out a shaky breath and looked up at the boy again.
“M-mister Mika I need to tell you something.” He stuttered softly struggling to keep his voice from breaking and shutting up. He really needed to tell this boy the truth since he couldn't bring himself to lie. It just wasn't him and it was probably because deep down inside he was still a 13 year old boy.
“I am skipping class because I am scared to go in because I don't know anyone. People are always mean to me and I didn't want to come here but my Nana forced me to. She said she was going to answer he cell whenever I called but she wouldn't answer now and I am scared. I had a very bad nightmare and it felt so real and I am scared and worried for her. Plus I am very smart so I know skipping one class won't hurt me-” He cut himself off as he took a deep breath pausing from spilling everything.
“So I am feeling very sick and scared and my tummy hurts and I don't wanna lie to you or get you in trouble but I don't wanna go... I'm scared...” His voice broken after the last few words and he looked up at the boy begging him for any help at all with his eyes.

Addressed: Mika Mentioned: Nana, His mother, His father Word Count: 800 Notes: Aww Roki is adorable in this post~ <3

Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:56 am

Airamyst blushed a bit not sure if it had been right for him to ask. He wasn't the person to pry and he was sure the boy most likely didn't want to tell him but he was curious. Like most often his curiousoaty over powered him nice nature and he often spoke things out loud. As he watched the boy he noticed his face darkened a deep red and he grew a bit confused. 'Did I say something wrong? Maybe I souldn't have asked...' He thought to himself swallowing at the though of hurting the nice boy in front of him.
“I... I'm Jeamesero.. B-but most people call me J-Jeames or J-jea... As for the makeup... I just th-think I look b-beter with it... I'm u-ugly without... I know its weird...”
Airamyst teared up a bit at the boys words. If he had known he would hurt the boy with his stupid question he never would have asked. He wished he could take it back since the boy sounded very hurt and upset now.
Watching the boy and blinking back his tears not wanting to cry again so soon, he noticed the boy wiped at his eyes again causing more black marks on his hand and face. Airamyst heard Jeamesero hiccup softly and saw tears in his eyes as he noticed the boy growing more and more upset.
“I... I need a restroom...”

Airamyst swallowed as he bit his lip very upset at himself now. 'Why did I ask that? Why am I always so selfless and stupid?' Thinking as he looked around.
Suddenly he remered seeing a restroom a way down the hall and that he had forgotten to take out his small hand bag. Smiling weakly he reached over and took hold of the boys hand. “It's a pleasure to meet you Jeames~ Come with me.” He said in a soft understanding whisper.
Slowly he turned and led the boy a short ways down the hall to the restrooms. Once there he looked between the boys room and the girls room. Sighing and preparing himself for the looks he was about to get he turned to the boy smiling. “You helped me so let me return the favor a bit.”
Airamyst then walked into the boys room sighing as he noticed it was empty. Good because he really hadn't wanted to be confunted about why he was in the boys room and if he was a boy why he was in a skirt.
Gently pulling Jeamesero behind him and led him up to the sink and let go of the boys hand. He reached into his side bag and pulled out a small light pink bag. Blushing darkly he tried not to think about what the boy might say to him about it, quickly taking out a few items from the bag.

He placed a small bottle of make-up remover and a few cotton balls. Stopping for a minute he cut his eyes as he looked at Jeamesero's face. Turning away after a few seconds he pulled out a black eyeliner pen and placed it on the counter nest to the other items.
“There~” He said smiling even though he was still blushing darkly now. “I usually carry this stuff with me just in case though I never really use it.” He placed his bag on the counter as he continuted. “I don't care if you wear make-up or not. You not really ugly without it I am sure but if you want to and it makes you more comfortable then go for it. It's not weird at all. Trust me there's a whole lot of things worse then just wearing a bit of make-up...”
He let his voice trail off as he stared at his feet. 'Like...a boy in a skirt...like me...thats a lot worse...' Looking around he smirked nervously before speaking. “I'll be right back because I have to go to the bathroom. Let me know when you are done.” He laid his small pink bag on the counter not seeing his school I.D. open.
He rubbed Jeamesero's back with his hand trying to comfort the boy a bit more beofre walking over to the stalls and in to one.

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: ~ Word Count: 700 Notes: Jeamesero look at his student I. D.~ c;
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:30 pm

@Airamyst: We have different areas for the roleplay, as well as restroom areas.
But I will let it slide~ c;

Continue! I wanna read about the student I.D. because we all know where this is going, gdhehdhf~

Headmaster out~ <33333
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Rozu Hanabira
Dead account
Dead account
Rozu Hanabira

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:23 am

Rōzu looked at the two boys but she noticed the one that had stayed on the floor was shaking. 'Is he Ok?' She thought worriedly but shrugged it off as he spoke from behind the other boy ‘’H-Hikaru...’' Rōzu smiled lightly and looked at the other boy. ‘’I’m Shun, Shun Hasu." 'Cool names' she thought "lovely names you two" she looked at Shun when he spoke. ‘’Eh sorry, my friend is a bit… shy.’ "oh that's fine" ‘’So you are a junior too? If so, then we have class together. We’re a bit late though, but I’m sure our teacher won’t mind, he’s amazing.’’ Rōzu picked up her bag "yea I'm a junior. I was actually on my way there before I came over but I couldn't just leave you two here how you were."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 5:25 am

Hikaru looked at the girl over Shun shoulder still unsure of what to say or do. He saw Shun turn to look at him and blushed lightly as he looked at the ground not wanting to look Shun in the eye right now. He  was scared yes, but after all these years he knew Shun was probably tired of his fear.
“Yes, I can remember that. But Hikaru, this school is full of girls, there will never be a day you will walk around without your fear, so not to be rude or anything, but maybe you should try to get a bit use to it...”
Hikaru took a step back biting his lip at Shuns words. He was always beating himself up over his stupid fear of girls but he wasn't sure how to get over it. Swallowing he felt like Shun had slapped him as his cheeks darkened and he muttered under his breath. “Not... Not like I do it on purpose... Jeez...”
He coughed and blinked back a few tears unsure of what to do now as he stared at the ground.
“Just calm down, okay. She's nice and caring, you don't have to be afraid of her, take a deep breath and just stay near me and everything will be fine.”
Hikaru shook his head as his chest started hurting badly. 'He's fucking right... Think I would have out grown this stupid fear by now... I haven't changed at all... All I did was reach out to grab a boy that has grown up...'
He scooted all the way behind Shun not wanting to look at the girl anymore. He sighed and hugged himself around his stomach tightly. 'Stupid... Fucking... Dummy...'

The sadder he grew the worse and clearer the memories became in his mind. He started hearing voices and sounds as well as images from his past.
No longer listening to the girl and Shun he closed his eyes shaking his head. 'No! Go away damn it!'  He struggled to push them back but every time he was rid of one memory a worse one seemed to take its place.
“Are you feeling better now, Hikaru? It's alright, I'm here with you promise. Oh, and give me your phone number so we can stay in touch always, in cause our dorm rooms aren't close. I haven't seen you for six years and that was long enough.”
Hikaru's eyes flew open and he turned to look at Shun tears falling slowly down his cheeks. “Hm?”  He whimpered as the boy seemed to grab his arm and tug slightly on it.
“Are you a junior now or a senior? Because if you are a junior then we have the same class together, wouldn't that be fun?”
Hikaru wiped at his eyes quickly not wanted Shun to see his tears. He really hadn't noticed he was crying until the tears had already started to fall. 'Ugh fuck! Cut it out! He probably already hates he weak I am now no need to make it worse...'
Suddenly he felt Shun grab his arm tightly and pull him around beside him. He yelped softly in fear and confusion, blushing darkly now. Looking at the boy he saw him grinning and forced a weak fake smile quickly looking down at the ground as it faded from his lips.

“If you are a junior and have art class with me, we will both probably get taught arts by Alexandir Orlov, he's an awesome intern teacher I had last year~ He replaced the old ugly witch that never smiled...”
Hikaru swallowed again biting his lip as he stared at the floor. He silently wish he could disappear into the floor at the moment. “I guess...”  He softly muttered not sure what else to say.
Blinking back tears his chest and tummy started hurting worse as he grew more and more out of his comfort zone. He looked up at the girl who he was sure was pretty nice like Shun said but he couldn't stop his heart or mind from racing with fear.
Hikaru shivered again looking sideways at Shun as his eyes teared up in confusion and worry. Silently he looked into he boys eyes begging him without words for help. He opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was a soft whimpered causing his face to heat up more as he covered his mouth.
He quickly shook his head from side to side as he spoke to the girl. “I'm so sorry... I just... I dunno what to...”  His voice broke and he turned quickly rushing toward the art room and his first class. “Takeru I can't do it!”  He yelled before darting around the corner and down the hall stopping once he was a few feet from the art door.
Really he wanted to go to the restroom but that would be childish in his mind so he wiped at his eyes trying to force himself to stop so he could go into class. “He is totally different now... And I never grew... Stupid fucking dummy...”  He whispering softly struggling to hold himself together as much as he could manage.

Addressed: Shun, Rozu Mentioned: Word Count: 686 Notes: Oops~ Well he tried his best. Gonna follow the poor boy Shun and Rozu? ;D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   The school's hallway Empty

Back to top Go down

The school's hallway
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox