Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boy's dorm

Go down 
+11
Pukak
Roki
Czech
Rocco
Yuki
Haya
Toru
Hikaru
Jeamesero
Airamyst
Headmaster
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii
Grade: Sophomore

Boy's dorm - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:16 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Okay. Give me a few seconds.’’, he heard Airamyst say from the other side of the closed door and smiled, waiting there patiently for the boy. When Airamyst opened the door after a while Jeamesero still smiled, and waved happily at him. ‘’Um sorry about dat... You can tot's come in while I brush my hair.’’, Airamyst said to Jeamesero and he let him in. Jeamesero stepped inside his room and looked around for a bit before looking back at Airamyst. He watched the boy brush his hair.
‘’Oh and I would have answered sooner and I'm sowwy if I make us late to school I was um... shaving my legs and stuff... Sowwy that's a bit weird and I kinda shave a lot...’’, Airamyst then said and Jeamesero looked at him in confusion, before smiling again, chuckling softly.
‘’It's okay, I shave my legs, too~ Nii Nii finds it weird, but it makes my legs feel smooth and soft, I like that feeling~’’, Jeamesero said in response, giving Airamyst a bright smile. He watched as the boy grabbed his bag and went up to Jeamesero, standing beside him.
‘’Anyway I'm ready if you wanna go~ What all did you wanna know about the cimema~?’’, he said and Jeamesero moved over to the door, opening it and waiting for Airamyst to step out.
He knew Airamyst was a boy but wanted to be seen as a girl, so that was why his feelings often confused him. He knew Airamyst was a boy, that's why he felt this way. But the reason he wanted to be a girl made him wonder if his feelings were right. After all Jeamesero liked boys, not girls. He had already been confused about his sexuality years ago when he came to realize he liked boys, but now he was starting to grow confused once more. Still, he decided to treat Airamyst like the boy wanted to be treated; like a girl.
‘’Ladies first~’’, he said, trying to be polite. He bowed slightly and giggled at his own words as he moved his hand towards the hallway of the dorm building. After that he grabbed Airamyst's arm and pulled the boy along after him. It still felt weird to say it, but at least he had said it.
‘’And about the cinema, I would love to go~ Did you pay for tickets already? If not then I can pay. And I can pay for food after~ Or I will ask Nii Nii if he-’’, Jeamesero said, but he cut himself off right there, thinking back about Shun. He was still really worried about his older half brother. He wondered what the boy was doing right now, and where he was. And if he would see him today. ‘’Never mind, I will pay stuff for you~ Let's go to school!’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Shun Word Count: 473 Notes: To the school grounds
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Student
Yuki

Student basics
Name: Yuki Reed
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 8:41 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

‘’Yukiiiiii~!’’, Roki screamed as he opened the door suddenly and jumped straight into Yuki, hugging the boy as he got him tackled to the ground. Yuki looked at him in shock, but soon realized what had happened and giggled, patting Roki's head. The boy got to his feet and so did Yuki, looking at him with a smile. ‘’I'm sorry for acting like that...Growed up don't do that...’’, Roki then said, he seemed to feel ashamed. Yuki frowned at him, rubbing the back of his head as it slightly hurt.
‘’Don't you mean grown up?’’, he asked the boy, though he knew that was what Roki meant. The boy often just used rather childish words. He was like that, and to be honest Yuki didn't mind at all.
‘’I um... Like may I ask you something? I asked Nana last night but she wasn't sure what I was talking about she said. See I have been very confused over somethings and I have had... um... like... I-I have had... Well...’’, Roki then suddenly said and Yuki looked at him in confusion, waiting for the boy to explain what was bothering him. However, he soon seemed to back away from it. ‘’N-nevermind it's just a stupid question... You probably don't wanna hear it... It's weird...’’
‘’No it's okay. I wanna hear it. You can trust me, I swear.’’, Yuki said with a big smile om his face. Though, he did really worry about Roki now. Something did seem to bother him a lot. ‘’Why don't you tell me while we walk to our first class? We have English first.’’, Yuki said as he grabbed Roki's arm and started dragging him along towards their first class, towards school. ‘’Hurry, hurry.’’

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: x Word count: 288 Notes: Sucks so bad... to the school grounds, ready for time skip...
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 7:48 pm

Airamyst's shoulder's shook as his sobs finally began to soften. He sat up and wiped his eyes, the poor things puffy and red from all his tears. Sniffling a tiny bit he curled himself onto his bed, pulling himself to the center and hugging his knees to his chest as he thought of what all had happened since he woke up.
'Only been a few hours... How can stuff go so wrong in a few hours..? Not fair...' He coughed and sniffled again, wiping his eye and nose on his arms as tears slowly filled his eyes once more. Really they hadn't stopped he was just running out since he had been crying so much. 'If I hadn't done that to that girl Jeames wouldn't be mad at me... I know he is. Cause I acted so stupid and I haven't even thought of Nii Nii or Hikaru.'
He turned his head, laying his cheek on his arms and looking at the window across the room. He couldn't see anything out it but he could hear a few cars and a soft rain. “Even the sky is upset with me...” He murmured softly, more tears spilling. “Why did I do that? Why can't I act like a normal person? Instead I always act like a bitch. I hate it so much...”
Airamyst heard his grandmothers voice in his mind along with Hikaru's tone of disgust fromm earlier that week and his mom and dad's confusion. Quickly he turned to his pillow and fell onto it. “Not fair! I don't wanna be different! I didn't ask to be! Never wanted to be!” He sobbed out in confusion. “I wanna be like Jeames! I wanna be someone Jeames likes. Someone he wants to hang out with and not someone who is weird and stupid and different.”
Thoughts filled the boy's mind as he remebered what happened when last he was away from his parents. When they had left him alone like he had requested for a few hours with his last friend or lover.

~~~

“Aw come on, Airy. No one will know and you know you want to. I promise to be careful and if you get scared we can find something else to do I guess.”
The boy swallowed and blushed a tiny bit, looking to the side as his tummy and mind fillled with fear and unease. “I dunno, Ryan... I haven't ever done stuff before and I was always told it is weird the first time. Plus you probably don't wanna touch me down there... It um... Looks a bit weird...”
The older boy chuckled softly and sat down on the bed next to Airamyst, reaching up and brushing his hair from his face. “But you love me don't you, babe? You want to stay with me forever? This is what lovers do. Something special only lovers, we, can share.”
Finally Airy nodded slowly, dropping his hands to his sides and letting himself fall back onto the bed. He looked up in innocence yet nervous wonderment as he whispered softly. “Okay... Okay I trust you Ryan.”
A chuckle left the boy's lips and a sly lust filled look filled his eyes and face. He leaned in to kiss the boy, reaching down slowly with his hand towards Airamyst's lower body. Barely before the kiss began Airamyst felt him jerk away, a sharp pain filling his lower tummy and body as he stared up in fear and confusion.
“What the fuck!? The hell is that!?” The boy screamed, causing tears to fill Airamyst's eyes. He started to speak but suddenly was grabbed and let out a scream instead. Closing his eyes he felt the dress and clothes being torn from his body, ripping filling the room. “Your a fucking boy!? The hell man!?”
The boy opened his eyes, tears falling as he whimpered softly and tried to cover himself. “Yes... I thought you knew that... I told you before... Remeber?” A look of disgust is all he receved as the other boy stood up and scuffed loudly.
“Um no. I don't remeber that at all. When the hell were you gonna tell me!? That's fucking gross! I have been kissing a fucking dude!” He spit onto the floor, wiping his mouth before giving Airamyst a hard glance. “That's fucking sick! Your fucking sick!”
Hot tears flooded the younger boy's cheeks as he struggled to speak. “B-but you... I... W-we... L-love me..?” His voice trailed off as he felt a hand grab his arm, jerking him from the bed and pulling him in front of the other boy. “Ow! Ryan that hurts! Please stop! I'm scared. Your scaring me so m-much... I don't like this anymore...”
“Fuck. You. Freak.” Were what was whispered into his ear before he was shoved away and the boy turned to leave the room. “If you were a girl I might have consitered it for a few days, gotten some pleasure from all the shit you put me through, but fuck that now. I ain't having sex with a dude. At least I know plenty of girls that I can get it from in your place.”

~~~

Airamyst blinked and shook his head, shaking the memory from his mind and forcing himself to sit up. He reached in his pocket and took out his cell, really wanting to talk or text someone yet no one was online. He clicked Jeames number and stared at the screen for a long time before finally typing a message very slowly.
“Jeames? It's um... Airamyst. I am really sorry for what I did and I know sorry isn't enough... I didn't mean to say those things to the boy... Also I shouldn't have touched the girl and I promise never ever to do it again... When you get a chance you want to come to my dorm room? I have somethings I want to talk about please. If you don't ever want to speak to me again I understand and I know sorry can never be enough and I shouldn't have been such a hateful bitch... Anyway just let me know okay?”
After rereading over the text he nodded and pushed sent before dropping the cell to the bed. He the curled into a ball, laying his cheek onto the pillow again as he whimpered. “Please don't be mad... I know you probably don't love me anymore if you ever did but... Please don't be mad...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeames Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru, Mass, Suzette Word Count: ~ Notes: Eh okay post I guess?
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:37 am

-From the hallway to the boy's dorm-

Shun heard Hikaru speak, say something, but he had no idea what as his view started to blur and the world around him started to turn. He felt unstable on his legs, unsteady. He was about to faint, he knew it. How could he have been so stupid to cut, cut too deep and everything else? He only made a mess, he only hurt those who cared about him, why kept he doing it? Actually he had no idea anymore. It was his depression, it had turned into an addiction. The moment he felt bad, he went to it because mental pain was worse than physical pain. And at the moment he still felt the urge, even now, to do it, again. But right now he couldn't. They were in the open, and Shun could barely even stand. Hikaru was supporting him, and he did not let go of Shun, which was a relief. The last thing Shun wanted was to fall to the ground. His face had become quite pale, his head felt oh so light still, and nothing really existed to him anymore. He knew there were students laughing and pointing and probably call him names, but Shun didn't hear any of that. As his neck turned hot his forehead turned freezing cold, by feeling. Yeah, this was a panic attack. He was about to faint.
And suddenly he was swept off his feet, no longer did he fell the ground anymore. Instead he felt two strong arms who picked him up. Was it Hikaru? Everything around him was fading, Shun had no idea anymore. And as he was picked up and could feel himself being carried, he tried to find Hikaru's face, but everything turned black.

---------------

Shun awake to the sound of a creaking door and his eyes slowly opened. With a daze he looked around and stared up in confusion as he felt something soft beneath him. Where was he? His view was still blurred but soon it came back, and he saw Hikaru walk into the bathroom, only to return short after with some stuff. Still being too dazed Shun didn't now what he was doing, and everything felt so dreamy. When Hikaru grabbed his arm it hurt, but Shun did not protest in any way. He just let his arm flop into Hikaru's lap, like it wasn't even his own. He suddenly felt bare. Wait! When had Hikaru taken off his shirt? Shun couldn't remember. But instead of panicking about it he stayed calm and guessed he was just tired and constantly passing out and coming back.
Then suddenly a terrible sting awoke up, causing him to bite his lip as to not scram in pain. He suddenly remembered that had been his own arm, and stared at it with big eyes, ready to pull it back. But then he noticed it was Hikaru putting on medicine. Of course, why hadn't Shun thought of that. His neck still burned and his forehead was still freezing cold. He still felt terrible, and felt like he was about to go again. But he bit his lip again, trying to feel the pain in his arms and to not let panic take over again.

He heard Hikaru explain as to why he hadn't brought Shun to the nurse's office, and Shun nodded. Actually that made sense, that was quite understandable. But then again, if no one knew about it, then Shun would just continue, right? If his parents knew about it, then his father could hit it in his thick skull to never do it again. So actually, the nurse's office might have been a better choice. But he would not really confront Hikaru about it, now. He was too tired to, and still too far gone to even mutter words that would make sense. It was a weird feeling; being able to understand everything, yet to be unable to speak your mind, or even speak at all.
Shun listened to more of Hikaru's words and felt tears sting his eyes again. No, he didn't want to cry again, he didn't have the right to. But his eyes had a mind of their own, and the tears rolled down his cheek and made the pillow wet.
Hikaru got his other arm for cleaning and Shun once again hissed at the burning pain as the medicine touched his flesh. But it was no new feeling; Shun knew it all too well, he had sort of grown up with it. Because at home he had his own medicine stack, and whenever he felt the need to he would just grab the stuff and pour it over his cuts, and his wounds.

As Shun looked at his arm that was being treated, he noticed blood stains on the sheets. Again his fault. This was all Shun's fault. He tried to look for words, but the words that came out sounded muffled and not whole. Like a small child, or in this case, like a drugged person.
''Hi... ka... S-s... ssowwy...'' he managed to bring out and he pointed with his one, already wrapped, arm to the bloodstains on the sheet. Well, it wasn't exactly pointing. It was more lifting his arm only to find his hand dropping on the bed and a trembling finger directed at the stains.
Forgiveness. Shun was glad Hikaru had told him he had forgiven the boy. At least that was a start, right? And he was cleaning Shun's cuts, which was another step. Maybe it would turn better between them again, after all. Shun hoped so. He really did feel a lot better and safe at Hikaru's side, even if they were fighting. He always felt safe by Hikaru's side. His Hika.
''I... l-luv you...'' he managed to bring out, again sounding like a drugged person. He still wasn't exactly here with his mind, it still felt like he slept. Like this was all a dream. He forced a smile onto his face, but it was filled with sadness as his eyes produced more tears. And everything went black again.

---------------

A few minutes later, what had felt like an eternity to Shun, the boy awoke again. And this time he was more awake like before. He blinked a few times and found Hikaru with his eyes. Again he could feel tears sting them, but they didn't drop this time. He had finally come back to sensed; his body was doing a bit better. But he was still tired and weak. This had been a close call, he had gone too far this time, way too far. If Hikaru hadn't been there for him, Shun wouldn't have known what could have happened to him. Maybe he could have in the hospital by now, the actual hospital instead of the shitty nurse's office, or worse... dead. Well, maybe death was a bit too much, but Shun sure had felt like he had been about to die. And the reason for this was because there weren't many people who knew about his condition and who could help him or support him if he needed it. So far he knew Hikaru was the only one. Not even Jeamesero knew about this. Not even Daigo who did it too, but he did it for sport. Shun knew Daigo did it because he begged for attention. Shun was not like that. Shun did it because he wanted to suffer in silence.
''Hika...? Why are we here...?'' Shun asked the boy, trying to remember what had happened. He had a clue, but he had forgotten most scenes and sentences. He could not remember everything. He knew Hikaru had taken care of his wounds, but he sort of had forgotten how bad they had been. Sitting up straight in bed he looked at the clock and noticed class had already started minutes ago. What were they doing out of class!? ''H-hika! We are late for class! I remember now, I had to stay over after class because I said something... bad. We need to go back, I need to be in time... I cannot stay away from class for too long, they will think I'm skipping...''

Shun got to his feet, kind of too quick, and felt his head grow cold again, and his neck burned. The world around him spun, and he carefully went to sit back down on the edge of the bed. ''What have I done... I'm so s-sorry H-Hika... I know I need to stop this, I should find help... not even Jeames knows about this... I should text him...''
He grabbed his phone and saw he had a text message. The screen's light made him squint his eyes, but he was able to read. It was from Haya, she was sorry. She admitted that it had been her plan to break up the two boys for fun, and she was sorry. Shun cursed under his breath and pushed away her messages; he was not going to respond to her, not now. He had better priorities at the moment, and texting Jeames was one of them. But his hands still trembled and his phone fell into his lap. And for a moment Shun just sat there, staring down at it, not moving a muscle.
''Damn, I feel sick.''

Addressed: Hikaru
Mentioned: His parents, Jeamesero, Daigo, Shun, other students
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Hikaru finally finished wrapping the boys arm, having cleaned and covered both at this point. He smiled a weak yet warm grin as he looked at Shun, seeing how he was struggling to stay awake. Now that Shun was okay, that he wasn't in as much danger anymore and wasn't bleeding badly front each arm he felt better. Though a furmilyer guilty feeling began to fill his mind again, his stomach turning as if he was going to be sick.
'What do I do now..?' He wondered to himself. The teen wasn't sure where they stood at this point. While he and Shun had both said sorry, both taken part of the blame and he had told Shun he loved him still, he wasn't sure what to do. For some reason he still hurt badly, like he had been shot in the chest or something. The only thing that seemed right in his mind was Shun, though all that had happened between them seemed to have hurt him qirse then he was willing to admit.
“Hi... ka... S-S... S-sowwy...”
Slowly the boy looked up to his boy again, seeing him stuggling to speak and point to something on the bed. He noticed the blood that seemed to upset the boy a bit, to the point where he thought he needed ot say sorry, and chuckled lightly. “It's cool, Takeru. I don't mind at all.” He murmured gently, standing up suddenly and wrapping his arms around his middle. They were his sheets anyway, the schools to be honset, so they were the least of his worries.
“I... l-luv you...”
Hikaru bit his lip and trailed his eyes up to the boy, watching as he barely had a chance to finish his sentance before he passed out. He waited a few seconds, wanting to be sure the boy was asleep, before heading quietly over and giving him a kiss on the forehead. Quickly he reached down and grabbed ahold of the covers from his bed, the ones he had shoved out of the way minutes before, and used them to cover the boy up.
He then took a few steps back, watching the hurt boy as he slept. He turned away and walked across the room, placing his back against the wall. He let himself drop to the floor, sliding down the wall, as tears filled his eyes again. “Takeru...” He murmured softly as the hot tears flooded down his cheeks. Really he didn't know why he was crying, why evven though he and Shun had made up he was still hurt by what had happened. He knew he loved the boy and didn't ever want to go through that all again, but he couldn't figure out why it was all still hurting him.

~~~

Hikaru stared out the window up at the sky for ages, for how long excatly he wasn't sure. The only reason he suddenly moved was a soft sound. Springs from his bed shifted, quickly followed by a soft confused voice. One that drew him from his thoughts and memories, back into the world he despertly wanted to leave right now. At least not have so many things that had happened to him still plaguing his mind and thoughts.
“Hika...? Why are we here...? H-Hika! We are late for class! I remember now, I had to stay over after class because I said something... bad. We need to go back, I need to be in time... I cannot stay away from class for too long, they will think I'm skipping.”
The boy blinked in a daze as he headed over in small steps, his socks padding against the carpet silently. Just before he reached Shun he stopped and shook his head, softly whispering so he could answer him and calm him down somewhat. “It's okay, Take. I already took care of that. Don't stress it and she said after class not during. We have time. And I still... I dunno...” He avoided the boys eyes again, looking to the side as a confused and hurt filled expression crossed his face.
“What have I done... I'm so s-sorry H-Hika... I know I need to stop this, I should find help... net even Jeames knows about this... I should text him... Damn, I feel sick.”
Hikaru let out a sign, passing his gaze back to the boy. Without warning he walked quickly over to him, only stopping once he was in front of Shun. He stared down at the boy's cell before grabbing it up, holding it up so the boy had to look at him if he wanted to see where it had gone. He then raised one hand to the side, bringing it down quickly as if he was going to smack Shun across the face. He barely stopped his hand just before it hit, dropping it down to his side. His hand holding the cell quickly followed suit.
He felt everything his grandfather had ever said, everything he had stuck in his mind this whole times Shun had been sleeping, continued to scream in his thoughts. “T-Take... I don't know...” He murmured out, struggling to not stutter as he broke into tears. “I just dunno...” He covered his eyes with one of his arms as he sobbed into it. “I am so happy th-that you are back... th-that your here and I... I l-love you so much y-yet... y-yet my chest and stomach hurt s-so bad still... An-and all I ever hear is-is... Is that b-bastard's...”
He let out a string of coughs, weasing as he struggled with each breath he took. His eyes drew up to Shun and he whipped at his face with his arm again before speaking. “Is-is it possible to be h-happy and scared and h-hurt all at the same t-time? I mean I w-was never told of anything, n-never had anything explained s-so I'm so confused...” His voice trailed off, looking down at his hands. “I kn-know what you did... Th-that's why I was going to p-punish you and yet... and yet I can't...”
The teen hugged himself again, as he always did, wrapping his arms around his body tightly. “S-sorry if I sound d-dumb... or w-weird... and like... I know I said I never w-wanted you to touch me anymore, Take but...” He bit his lip, cutting off his words. He already felt like a child, like a unstable boy that wasn't even trying to help anymore, and nothing like the strong male knew figured Shun wanted to talk to right now. '...but I want a hug... And answers... So confused, Take...' He finally finished in his mind.

Addressed; Shun
Mentioned; The teacher
Notes; Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels~ Hika/Take for lifeeeeeeeee! Also sorry if this makes no sense but like I dunno I was just typing and Shiz happened. ^^”
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 6:07 pm

Hikaru tried to calm him with his words and Shun sighed, trying to calm himself down. He felt his limbs become numb. This was nor how he had wanted everything. Leaving the classroom for a bit to talk things out in the hallway, fine, but passing out and ending up in Hikaru's dorm room and in his care, hell no. That had never been his intention, and now he felt worried that he might get in trouble for skipping class, and he was afraid Hikaru might think he was weak and stupid. He should be the one caring for Hikaru, not the other way around. This was madness.
Suddenly Hikaru walked over to him and grabbed his phone, and he held the phone out in front of Shun's face. In confusion the boy looked up at Hikaru, wondering why he did this. And then Hikaru lifted his hand, and he brought it down to Shun's face. In response Shun closed his eyes, startled, and to protect him eyes. But the blow never came, and in confusion Shun opened his eyes to find Hikaru standing there with both hands dropped to his sides. And he looked sad, oh he looked sad.
Shun swallowed, he didn't want Hikaru to feel this way. Though, did Hikaru really just now try to do that? Had he really been planning on hitting Shun in the face? Not that Shun cared; he probably deserved it a lot. But he wondered why Hikaru hadn't gone through with it. Why had he not hit Shun? Why had he turned back? It was confusing.

Shun stared up at him in silence, his eyes a bit wider than they should be, but there wasn't really an expression on his face. Hikaru began to cry, and Shun cried along with him, letting silent tears roll down his cheeks. He listened to Hikaru as the boy struggled to find words and he felt even worse once the boy was done speaking.
He let out a sigh and stared ay Hikaru. Clearly the boy could use a hug right now, but he had told Shun not to touch him. So Shun sat there and quietly obeyed, staring at the ground, then back up at Hikaru. He had to make the boy feel better, but he was at a loss for words.
''Hikaru...'' he finally managed to bring out. ''Look at me.'' he said after that. It didn't sound like forcing though. It more sounded like pleading; he begged Hikaru to look at him, in a sad tone. Once he was sure their eyes met, he gave him a weak smile and brought up his hand, and he brought it down upon his own cheek, hard. ''That was what you had planned to do to me, right? I punished myself for you.'' he asked, and the smile stayed on his face. It was a sad smile, though.
''And that really is possible. I feel the exact same way...'' he added it, mentioning the pain and fear and happiness all together Hikaru had been talking about.

He once more stared at the ground; he seemed to think. After a bit he looked back up at Hikaru with a blush on his face and a nervous expression. He knew Hikaru had told him not to touch him, but Shun saw no other way right now to show the boy how he really felt. Hikaru always took care of him, now it was Shun's turn to take care of Hikaru.
Slowly and carefully he grabbed Hikaru's shoulders and made a careful motion to bring Hikaru down in a sitting position on the bed, next to him. And as soon as he was sure Hikaru sat, he went to lay down on the bed and took Hikaru along with him. Laying on his side he wrapped his arms around Hikaru and hugged the boy loosely, the boy's head against his chest. He started rubbing Hikaru's back with one hand while his other hand stroked Hikaru's hair softly. He laid his chin on the top of Hikaru's head and let his tears flow as he stared at the wall and kept on hugging Hikaru.
''I'm sorry for everything I ever did to you... and I promise you to not hurt you again ever... I love you Hikaru, and I won't be a bitch this time and hide behind a mask. If people start bullying me for my love for you I will just shrug it off and take it... I will protect you and care for you. I promise...'' he whispered and he kissed the top of Hikaru's head before resting his chin back on there.

Mentioned: Bullies
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 4:32 pm

Hikaru stared at the ground, hugging himself like always as he stood in awkward silence. He wanted to speak, say something more to Shun to help the boy or reassure him but his mind was blank save a few memories. Hot tears continued to fall down his face to the ground, having finally given up on stopping them. Really he was so upset and confused as to why he felt this way.
Suddenly he heard Shun murmur something, telling him to look up at him. The boy bit his lip and looked off to the side, unsure if he should. Really he just wanted to gather his thoughts and force back the memories before he looked at Shun. He felt like he was failing him, not being very helpful and instead just standing in front of him crying like a baby.
After a while he finally let out a shaky breath, coughing once as he sniffled and turned to face the boy. “S'up?” He whispered to the boy, forcing himself to look the boy in his two different colored orbs. Before he could say anymore, or even try to guess what was up, Shun raised his hand and smacked himself hard across the cheek. Hard.
Hikaru whined at the noise, jumping a bit and blinking in confusion at the boy. “What the fuck, Takeru?” He asked in a demanding tone, taking a step forward and dropping his hands to his sides in loose fists.
“That was what you had planned to do to me, right? I punished myself for you. And that really is possible. I feel the exact same way...”
The teen bit his lip, staring at Shun for a few seconds before turning his head to the side again. He tried to speak, racking his brain for something say but he couldn't think of anything still. Shun was right; he had wanted to hit the boy for cutting his arms up. Hikaru coughed again a bit, taking silent shaky breaths as he tried to get his breathing under control.
He still wasn't sure what to say or do so he figured the calmer he was the better he would be able to help. That and his inhaler was across the room and he had used it way to much today. 'Don't want to appear even weaker still anyway...' He though in his mind. 'And damn it go somewhere you guys aren't helping!' Hikaru screamed in his thoughts, closing his eyes and shaking his head at the cruel laughing in the back of his mind now.
Suddenly he was pulled from his thoughts by hands taking hold of his shoulder, yelping silently and staring with large innocent eyes at Shun. Ones that he had never done before and wasn't aware he could make. Really he wasn't trying to appear cute and if he could see his face he probably would he blushed and gagged.
He felt Shun pull his gently forward and bit his lip, having to force himself not to pull back. Really while Shun had hit him twice and he was a bit nervous around the boy he knew it was still just Shun. He trusted Shun and knew the boy wouldn't hurt him. At least not on purpose. Hikaru sat down on the bed as Shun directed him to, blinking at his feet as he blushed softly. He wanted to speak yet his mind was still blank, unsure what to say. Since Shun was silent too he figured maybe it was good he didn't know what to say.
The teen felt the bed move, shifted and creaking as his lover moved around a bit. Following him with his eyes he watched him lay down then move to help him. Gladly he laid down next to him, forgetting about class, his grandfather, everything that had happened over the past week and today.
“I'm sorry for everything I ever did to you... and I promise you to not hurt you again ever... I love you Hikaru, and I won't be a bitch this time and hide behind a mask. If people start bullying me for my love for you I will just shrug it off and take it... I will protect you and care for you. I promise...”
Hikaru closed his eyes as he listened to the boy speak, his breathing returning to a somewhat normal state. He felt soft hands pull him to the boys chest, soon after rubbing his back and petting his hair. He could swear Shun was crying but couldn't tell fully. Once the boy kissed his forehead and rested his chin on his auburn hair Hikaru opened his eyes, blinking as he felt in a dazed stated.
He pulled back a bit, shifting his weight and scooting his head on so he could lay his head on the pillow and look Shun in the eyes.
A soft warm smile crossed his face, reaching up with a hand and brushing Shun's hair from his face. “There. Now that I can look at both your perfectly coated eyes...” He murmured before letting his voice trail off. The teen took on a mischievous smile and leaned forward quickly, kissing the black haired boy quickly on the lips before pulling back. “My turn to speak.”
Hikaru chuckled a bit at his words, wiping at Shun's eyes with his sleeve as he started. “First off. Your my bitch so eh be whatever is the real you” He winked at the boy, chuckling again. He then shook his head and sighed softly. “Sorry didn't mean to kill the mood.”
A warm look crossed his eyes, still large and innocent looking unknown to him. It was the tears that mainly caused them to look like this, nothing the boy could do about it even if he did know. Though when he cut his eyes a tiny bit and spoke again they appeared more like they normally did.
“But seriously... Be yourself... And I know you would never hurt me on purpose... I was just scared mostly it didn't really hurt... Did more damage to my thoughts then to my body... And that isn't your fault at all...” He let his voice trail off, staring at Shun shirt as he thought of his grandfather again. He figured Shun knew who he was speaking of and didn't want to linger on it so he continued.
“As for hiding behind a mask and such, don't worry about it. We can work on that together.” Slowly he trailed his dazed and sleepy orbs back up the to boys, smiling once more. “You won't have to worry about bullies anyway. Half that I know think I have a sickness so they are all mouth and don't won't even touch you. Though if they do I will fuck them up real quick. They should be thankful if I let them look at you from a distance.”
He reached out his hands and wrapped them around Shun, hugging him close to him just as Shun had done. Nuzzling his face closer he popped their forehead together and chuckled softly. “So think I'm good now. Definitely calmer. And, Take... I love you too... And I will do everything in my power to protect and take care of you in return.”

Addressed; Shun
Mentioned; The teacher
Notes; Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels~ Hikunnnnnn~<33 Also yay Hikaru you like a innocent puppy -3-
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:59 pm

The two laid there for a bit and Shun let silent tears run down his cheeks, just staring at the wall. Until Hikaru began to move and shift on the bed. Shun looked at the boy in confusion as he pulled away from Shun's embrace and laid his head on the pillow on the other side of Shun, staring at Shun. The two stared each other in the eyes for a moment and then Hikaru smiled and brushed some hair out of Shun's eyes that had been hanging there. Shun blinked in response but said nothing; he just stared.
Hikaru spoke, complimenting Shun's eyes for a moment before continuing, and Shun just listened and waited for the boy to finish speaking. In the meantime he wiped away Shun's tears with his sleeve, and he kept on smiling. He even joked about Shun being his bitch. Shun was so confused by this. At first Hikaru had been so sad, and now he seemed to be a lot happier. Had Shun done a good job? Had he made Hikaru feel better? Had they made up?
''You didn't kill the mood, you made it better...'' Shun whispered to Hikaru, but fell silent again as soon as Hikaru continued to speak.

He said how it was not Shun's fault. But Shun still couldn't help but feel to blame. He listened as Hikaru told him he should be himself, and that Hikaru would take care of him, and that bullies meant nothing to him. Shun smiled weakly in response; Hikaru still seemed happy enough to have Shun as his boyfriend, which made Shun feel a lot better.
Because Shun loved Hikaru back, and he had been afraid he would have lost his chance with the boy after the incident with Haya. Shun should have never done that, he never wanted to hurt Hikaru like this.
Hikaru wrapped his arms around Shun and hugged him, and Shun did the same thing back, hugging the boy loosely so that he would not feel uncomfortable again like before. He laid his head on the boy's shoulder and stared at the wall again. Actually he didn't have anything to say anymore. Both boys seemed to be good, things seemed to be fixed now. Shun sighed, closing his eyes for a bit.
''We should head back to class, but actually I don't feel like it at all...'' he whispered to Hikaru, tightening his hug slightly. ''I want to stay here with you... But I don't want to skip class either and get us in trouble...''
''I'm sorry yelling and hitting you and saying all those mean things to you...''

Note: This took forever and it sucks I'm sorry...
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 4:13 am

Hikaru let out a soft shaky sign and closed his eyes, wanting to say more yet not sure what exactly he could say. Both him and Shun had said sorry, apologized so many times while pouring out what was in the deepest parts of their hearts and minds. Really what more COULD be said?
He bit his lip, soft warm tears still falling silently though they weren't from fear or hurt. In all honesty he wasn't sure what they were but he could stop them no matter how hard he tried. And really with just Shun in here and being so tired from all the things that had happened over the past few days he wasn't sure he had enough strength to stop them.
"We should head back to class, but actually I don't feel like it at all... I want to stay here with you.. but I don't want to skip class either and get us in trouble..."
Hikaru slowly nodded his head, his eyes opening slightly in a sleepy daze. He felt Shun nuzzle closer to him in the hug and he quickly did the same, afraid if he let go or eased up this would all fade to a dream. And if it was one he never wanted to wake up.
"I'm sorry yelling and hitting you and saying all those mean things to you..."
The boy chuckled softly, a somewhat nervous chuckle from the sound that he made. He let out a content sign and curled his body into a half ball, rolling over to face Shun. "Take. I knew you didn't mean it. Any of it. While it did hurt I knew deep down inside it couldn't have been you talking."
He reached up and brushed the boys hair from his face, letting the back his hand rest on the boys cheek as he continued. "And don't worry about getting in trouble. I promised her that you would be back by the end of class and I'm sure she figured something was up."
Hikaru let his eyes fall shut slowly, leaning in at the same slow pace towards the boy. His lips met Shun's resting together for a few seconds before he pulled back and licked his, his face having heated up a bit. "Just... Just lay here a bit longer please? This is all I want. Just laying here with you and letting the world go on without us for a bit."

Add; Shun
Men; Teacher
Notes; Short, sexy, sucky post with feels I think? XD
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 11:00 pm

After she left her room, Suzie knew exactly where she had to, needed to, go. There was only one person on her mind, and he was handsome and tall, and if she wasn't Suzie, she would have been head over heels for him. Like a lot of other girls were. But Suzette didn't fall in love;she made love.
And there was this one boy who could move to the same beat as Suzie, and that was the boy she needed to find.
So she began to look everywhere. He was a slacker, obviously, and wouldn't be in class. So where would someone of his....nature, go?
Fuck, Suzette wouldn't know. She was classier than him! And she didn't know Daigo that well, either.
But then she sat down and really thought about it. She even thought about herself;where would Suzie go when not in class?
To the dorm, of course! She realized. To the dorm, back into her room, and sleep!
He had to be there!
And now she was wandering down a corridor, tapping her pointer finger against her lips. Which dorm number was his? She couldn't just go up and down the damn hall, knocking on every door. That was dumb, and she wasn't dumb.
Spotting a group of freshies, she wandered on over and watched as they took her in, their virgin eyes lighting up. "Hey," She said, sweetly, "Do you know which room is Daigo's?" They had to know him;everybody knew Daigo. One of the boys with strawberry colored hair frowned, and pointed to a door down the hall. "105. You can't miss it." He practically hissed, and with a sneer directed towards the boy, she followed his "directions".
She stood in front of the door, frowning still. What if he wasn't inside? What would she do then?
"Whatever." She mumbled to herself, and lifted a small hand, curling her fingers into a ball before she rapped on the door loudly. She continued to knock. And knock. And knock. And knock. And knock. "Helllllloooo?" She sang loudly, continuing to knock.
Back to top Go down
Daigo
Student
Daigo

Student basics
Name: Daigo Tategami
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 3:53 pm

Daigo laid in bed, still asleep. He had only one class today so he could sleep as long as he wanted to. Because he sure as hell would not get up for only one class. He would just lay in bed and keep laying there till the end of days. And if he grew hungry in the evening, he would just order a pizza. Hell, he could just get up and go into town in his pajamas and get some food while people stared at him in confusion.
But his dreams were not very long lived, as suddenly there was this loud and constant knocking on his dorm room's door, and it woke him up. With a groan Daigo opened his eyes and cut them as he stared at the door. He could hear someone call for an answer on the other side, and the knocking continued.
''Oh my god... who is there...?'' he muttered to himself and he sighed, getting up with aching muscles while his bones cracked and once he stood he left his bed as it was now; sheets laying on the ground, pillow not straight.

With an annoyed look on his face he walked over to the door and grabbed the door handle, pulling open the door and letting it slam against the wall on the inside of his dorm room. ''Who the hell is there!? Who is waking me!?'' he yelled in fury and he looked a bit down to see a girl standing there. But it wasn't just a normal girl. No, it was Suzie. The gir he had met a few days ago, who had flirted with the teacher and sort of abandoned Daigo. But now she was here? Right in front of him? How did she know which dorm room was his?
It actually didn't matter; Daigo didn't give a shit as to how she knew or why she was here. She was here now, and Daigo was going to do his best to give her the time of her life~ The anger disappeared from his face and turned into a grin.
''Oh, hello there, m'lady~ What are you doing here, hmm?'' he asked her, leaning against the doorpost. ''You've come because you missed the almighty Daddy?''

Addressed: Suzette
Mentioned: Economy teacher
Note: I'm so sorry this took so long... But hey, look who's back in action?
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 3:36 am

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" She growled back, just as he opened the door, and began to yell. She watched as his eyes cleared away the sleepiness, and suddenly he changed. His wasn't the angry Daigo who was about to be punched in the gut. Now he was the flirty Daigo who was about to be punched in the gut.
She had to tilt her head up just slightly to glare up at him. She listened to him chatter before she shoved past him, and entered his room, staring into the darkness.
"Remind me to bring you some febreeze the next time I'm here, it smells like a fast food restaurant in here." And she was sure she saw some boxers on the ground. And it was really dark in there. Walking on over to his bed, she plopped on down and picked up one of his pillows, bringing it face, breathing him in. He had a wonderful natural scent. ((suzie tf?)) "Don't ever call yourself that again. It's weird." She said as she lay the pillow in her bare lap, blinking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Daigo
Student
Daigo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Miss sassy was sure as hell sassy today. She talked angry to him, before shoving him aside. Daigo turned his head to look at her with a frown on in his face, before turning around and stepping back into his dorm room, closing the door. Daigo listened to her talk about some sort of freebreeze- what the hell was that? The boy shrugged it off, he guessed he didn't need to know. Instead he grinned at her.
''Darling, you don't like the smell of my room? Too bad. It stays like this.'' Daigo said after that. It sounded kind of like a threat, but at the same time it didn't. How would Suzette take it? He watched her sit down on his bed and smell his pillow before dropping it in her lap. What the fuck?
And then she mentioned the whole Daddy thing, that it was weird. Once again Daigo shrugged and he chuckled before giving her an evil grin. ''Oh really? A lot of other girls think it sounds good. They find it fitting, and so do I~'' he said in response, winking at her. But then he stepped over to her and stood right in front of her, a serious look on his face. He crossed his arms as he stared down at her. He was happy to see her, but he was wondering something.
''Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in class or something? Or are you Miss-Skip-A-Lot?'' he asked her, not taking his eyes off of her. But soon again after that, he once more started joking around, flirting. ''Or did you miss me and come here for a good time?''

Note: Eeeeew short...
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 1:35 pm

Once Hikaru said it wasn't Shun's fault, and the boy looked up at him with tears in his eyes, wanting to just hug him tight. He let Hikaru brush his hair from his face again and sighed, silently listening once more to the things Hikaru had to say.
''O-okay...'' Shun whispered, taking a deep breath for a moment and trying to calm himself down. He looked at Hikaru who closed his eyes and leaned in and instinctively Shun did the same, kissing the boy back. After Hikaru pulled back Shun opened his eyes again and looked at him, listening to him talk again, how he wanted to keep laying here for a while longer. ''Okay...''
Shun nodded his head and hugged Hikaru a bit tighter, resting his head against the boy's chest. He sighed again and closed his eyes, snuggling his face into the boy's uniform and leaving his tears on it.
And then he realized he still wasn't wearing a shirt. He pulled back from the hug and looked at Hikaru for a moment before slowly sitting up and looking around the room for his school uniform. When he found it Shun grabbed it up and dressed himself back in it, covering up his arms and laying back down on the bed with Hikaru.
''This is better...'' he whispered as he wrapped his arms around the boy's body again, hugging him tight and closing his eyes. ''I'm tired, but I don't want to fall asleep... I'm afraid I will get late for the end of class...'' he mumbled, feeling more and more sleepy as he laid there on the bed. ''You promise to wake me up when we need to go, in case I fall asleep...?''
But before he could get an answer, he was already off.

Note: This post is lame...
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 7:25 pm

Airamyst's body jerked ever so slightly as he sniffled softly in his sleep. He curled himself into a tighter ball, his legs disappearing under the fold of his skirt until all that was sticking out was his socked feet.
"Jeames..." He whispered, letting out a tiny whimper and a hiccup before letting go of his phone. It fell from his hand and down the pillow gently before stopping once it hit the covers. Just as it hit a message came through, sending the phone into tiny vibrations that shook the bed little.
The boy yelped in confusion and turned over, the noise and movement startling him. He rolled from the bed, crashing to the floor and landing in a heap. "Owwww..." He whined in his childish tone, pouting a tiny bit and rubbing his eyes.
"Swupid phones..." He mumbled, still half asleep. He sat himself up and blushed a bit, realizing that his skirt had been raised and was showcasing his panties. "Peverted phone!" He said, cutting his eyes up to hsi bed as he crawled back up. "If Jeames had seen that-"
He never finished his sentence, the mornings event's with Jeames flooding into his mind. A feeling of hurt and sadness wahsed over hima nd he curled his knees up to his chin. "Oh yeah... He mad at me so he wouldn't care..."
The boy stared at his feet for a bit, his eyes trailing slowly to the cell as he read the screen. One new message from Jayjay. He reached out quickly, grabbing ahold of the phone and quickly unlocking it before reading the boy's responce in haste.
"Airy, I know you're sorry, it's fine. And I'm sorry for hurting your feelings... I just had to make clear that you did some stupid things... I still do want to speak to you, I don't hate you, really. I swear. And sure, I will come to your dorm during the first break. I will bring some food from the cafeteria. What do you want to eat? They're selling sandwiches of course, but also mini pizzas and hamburgers. Just let me know what you want and I will buy it for you. I'm really not angry with you, okay? You were just acting a bit stupid. I have class now, but I will see you after. Please don't feel bad anymore."
Airy blinked at the screen, unsure how to respond if he should at all. He felt he needed to, to say sorry once more and tell him he knew how stupid his decisions had been, yet he was scared at the same time.
'He says he isn't mad but... but I know he is... And I know it was stupid and I shouldn't have done it ever but... But I want a body like hers... Like other girls... It's not fair...' He dropped his hand that held the phone into his lap as he turned his gaze and stared out the window.
'I'm not normal... I'm never going to act correctly, never going to mature. Jeames is never going to like me like I like him. Ugh why can't I keep my hands to myself? Why didn't I?'
Suddenly the boy rolled over, punching his pillow a few times. "I'm stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Cant control my hands or feelings or nothing!" He screamed out a high pitched yelp before bringing his head down to his pillow.
In his fit throwing he smacked his head and jerked back quickly, blinking a bit as tears formed in his eyes. "Ow... Dat hurt..." He whimpered softly before he burst into loud sobs, covering his face as he spoke. "J-Jeames... Help... Owie... It hurts..."
He then hiccupped and lowered his hands, sniffling and looking to his phone again as began to type up a response. "Jayjay..? Um... I know you said you wasn't mad and I'm still very sorry and I mean it with all of my heart. If you wanna grab me a few mini pizza's I will pays you backs I promise."
The teen wiped at his eyes and felt his face heat a bit, his forehead still hurting and slowly starting to become a headache. "Bring some ice too please? It hurts I didn't mean for it to happen but now I gots a headache... Oh and sorry for this late response and can't wait to see you~"
With that he hit send, sniffling again as he stared at the phone. He reached up with one hand and turned to his pet turtle, the one that was staring in confusion at his owner. "Ow... Now both my chest and head hurt..." He whimpered softly, tiny warm tears sliding down his face still. "Why dey hurt, Turtle?"

Add; Turtle, Jeames(text)
Men; No one?
Notes; Lol Airamyst you did it to yourself ya airhead XD
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 1:54 am

((oh my gosh this is rlly short huehue)) She watched as he drew near, and for a moment, Suzette almost wanted to compare his walk to a strut of some sort;like he was strutting but hadn't mean to do so. It was the strangest thing, she thought, as she gazed at his legs, before she realized he was right in front of her now, and she dragged her eyes up to meet his, batting her eyelashes innocently. "Why," She began, smiling sweetly, "If I didn't know you any better, I'd say you were complaining." She said, referring to her being here.
Purposely, she spread her legs just slightly, and let her feet touch his as she leaned back, using her hands to keep her up as she continued to stare up at the green haired boy, a smile still gracing her lips. But it faded after a minuet, and she grew serious.
"I did miss you, actually." And quickly, she added:"Besides, I needed some company. I hope you don't mind me being here."
Back to top Go down
Daigo
Student
Daigo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 12:41 pm

Suzette was definitely trying her best to flirt with him and get his attention; she told him that it looked like he was complaining she was here in his dorm room, and she said it oh so innocently. He just stared down at her with a grin as she went to touch his feet with hers. Yes, she was definitely begging for his attention, and Daigo loved it. And then she said she had indeed missed him. Daigo's grin only grew bigger and he stood there with his arms crossed.
''Of course I don't. Room Daigo is always open for any lady~'' Daigo said to her in response, winking at her; he just couldn't get rid of that grin; it was glued to his face. He went to sit down beside her on the bed and scooted oh so more closely as he stared at her.
''So you missed me, huh? What made you think of me?'' he asked her, not taking his eyes off of her. She was in his dorm room now, and he would do anything to keep her here.

''Teacher Allen wasn't around or not in your interest today?'' he asked her, winking again. ''You preferred a young strong man over an old flirt?''
Yeah, Daigo was really thinking high of himself, and he loved the fact that some women totally fell for him. But instead of showing actual love, he actually more tried to use their innocence. If he could not have a girl he wanted to have, oh, all hell would break loose with mister Daigo here. ''I could show you what I'm capable of. I'm way better than that old fart, anyway.''
He actually had completely forgotten about Toru, since Suzette had been flirting a lot more with Daigo and the teacher than with annoying boy. To Daigo, the teacher was more of a rival in this game than Toru was, even though the teacher didn't actually truly like Suzette.
''You up for some fun~?'' Daigo asked Suzette, his hand slowly shoving over his sheets and reaching for her butt.

Mentioned: Teacher Cole Allen, Toru
Note: Ooooooh Daigo got some interestssss ;D
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 5:09 pm

She bit her bottom lip to keep herself silent as he sat down. He even began to scoot closer to her;she smiled despite herself, but kept silent. I can do this! She thought to herself as she looked up and around his room, giggling softly. "That's too scandalous for me." She said, answering his question about Mr.Allen. And to think she only flirted with that teacher once! And yet it was still fresh in Daigo's brain!
"Can you? Can you really?" Suzie asked, shaking her head. God, he was such a...well, he was such a boy! Was he a sex addict? She wouldn't know, but she could ask. Sometime And as his hand went traveling to touch some of her ass flesh, she blushed involintarily and turned to look at him now, her eyelashes casting shadows. She leaned towards him, smiling sweetly. "What kind of fun?" She asked, tilting her head to the side just slightly, playing clueless.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Hikaru closed his eyes and laid perfectly still on his bed, his breath becoming very slowed and steady. He slowly began to drift off, curling his body up close to Shun's.
He felt the boy shift around on the bed, the springs creaking as he nuzzled closer. With a soft, almost silent chuckle, Hikaru let out a relaxed sigh and slowly opened his eyes to look at the boy.
Before he could say anything or make a move Shun pulled away, pushing himself up from the bed and walking around the room. Hikaru sat up in a sleepy daze, blinking in confusion as he spoke. "Something wrong, Take?"
He didn't receive a answer, though he hadn't spoken to loudly either, so he just trailed his eyes around after the boy. After a while he seemed to find what he was looing for, grabbing up his shirt where Hikaru had laid it down and pulling it on.
Once back over at the bed and curled up against him again Hikaru blinked at Shun, raising a curious look as he stared into Shun two different colored orbs. "Were you cold, Man?"
"This is better... I'm tired, but I don't want to fall asleep... I'm afraid I will get late for the end of class... You promise to wake me up when we need to go, in case I fall asleep...?"
Hikaru nodded slowly, though the boy seemed to grow quiet and his breath a bit faint. He was already asleep it seemed before his head hit the pillow. The teen smiled down at him, reaching over and running one of his hands down the boys hair and then his back.
Quickly he pulled up into a sitting position and took hold of the blanket on his bed, fixing it and throwing it over him and Shun just in case the boy grew cold again. He then snuggled up next to the boy once more, pulling Shun close to him and laying his cheek against the boy hair.
"Of course, Takeru. I promise to wake you when we need to be up. I here for you to lean on at anytime when your not strong enough to move on your own." He let his eyes fall shut and slowly started to half drift off himself. "Because... S'what... Love is... Take..."

Add; Shun
Men; No one?
Note; Eh
Back to top Go down
Daigo
Student
Daigo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:40 pm

Suzette asked him what kind of fun, and Daigo grinned a huge toothed grin, his hand still on her butt. She had leaned in to him, and now he leaned in closer to her, teasing her with his expression and his words.
''Well, you know- some action~'' he told her and he winked at her, scooted a bit closer to her on the bed. If he could get her to jump into the bed with him, oh joy! He wouldn't need his daily visit to the prostitutes! ''Unless you're a scared little girl and prefer to just snog.''
He winked at her. Sure, if she didn't want to do it, then he would not make her. He would probably make his cousin Shun for the fun of it, or someone else. But not Suzette; she had something special. He liked her. Wait, did he?
But of course, he hoped she would accept his little offer of 'fun'; nothing was better than that, right?

Note: Omg I'm so sorry for the wait I'm sick today and life is just bad and djgfvbfcolkvcvnx. ;_;
BUT YOU DO YOU WANNA ANNOY DAIGO A BIT MORE OR JUMP STRAIGHT INTO IT AND THEN JUST SKIP OR WHATEVER? YOU DECIDE BECAUSE HNNNNNG (I'm vad at these kindp of posts, kill me. Oh no wait, Daigo already did)

THERE WILL BE A TIME SKIP SOON TO A BIG PLOT OUTSIDE SCHOOL I'M SO EXCITED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy's dorm   Boy's dorm - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy's dorm
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5