Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's library

Go down 
+13
Mosi
Massak
Lola
Motomo
Yuki
Sakura
Roki
Mikazaru
Mikayla
Deya
Abigail
Hinami
Headmaster
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

The school's library Empty
PostSubject: The school's library   The school's library EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:19 pm

The school's library 314baq0
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics
Name: Motomo Amanaki
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Motomo walked slowly down the hallways, following the other boy. ‘’Thanks. I'm Abigail.’’ He said. 'Abigail, I like it.' Motomo nodded and then spoke. "Nice name. I like it." This time he was not being sarcastic nor trying to hurt anyone's feelings, he was being kind and truthful.

As they arrived Motomo saw the huge library, levels and levels if books. 'I'll be able to find anything here!' He thought to himself. He could see couches too, it all amazed him. Motomo tapped Abigail on the shoulder. "Hey, Abigail. What do you think? Nice or what!?" He whispered, "Mind if I call you Abby?" He smiled in a friendly way before putting his hands in his pockets. 'Better look through the books later on. Do some studying." Motomo could smell dust and books all around him. It was quite wonderful, actually. He looked to the others and waited for Abby to respond.

Men: Abby Add: Abby Notes: (HI ABBY) hnng longer post. I fail at this XD
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:53 am

Roki pushed his weight against the door leading to the schools library. He entered the room, walking on very slowly as he began to look around.
Being a book lover he was in awe of the room and all of its contents. His Nana had been known to drag him to several libraries when she had found out he loved to read.
It wasn't just school books tho, Roki loved all books basically. Manga, Kids, Reading, he wasn't nor had he ever been a very picky reader.
To him it felt like the more he read and found out about the better off he was for the future. Like he felt about school work but not today since he had skipped every class.
Roki stepped quickly into the center of the room, a cute little smile growing on his face as he looked around. "It's so cool..." He breathed softly.
Slowly he trailed his eyes around as he turned in a circle. He soon stopped and let his eyes trail down, falling onto Mika. "Nii Nii dont you think this place looks so cool~?" He said out loud with a tiny giggle.
As he waited for Mika to answer he saw a boy behind his Nii Nii that he was sure was new and he had never seen before. At least he though he hasn't but something about the boy was very familiar.
Roki took two steps towards the boy, looking around the side of Mika so that he could see him better before he addressed the boy. "Hey. Excuse me but. Are you... Are you new here too?"
After a few seconds he forced himself to step closer to the boy, knowing he had met him somewhere at least once. A shy little smile crossed his face and he waved before whispering a tiny response again.
"M-my names Roki. What's your name? Oh and are you a freshman and thirteen year old like me?" He grew excited at his last question, hoping it was so.
He didn't want to go to class by himself and wasn't sure if he would skip class again tomorrow if he found himself alone again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Mika, Yuki Mentioned: Hinami, Abigail, Motomo Word Count: ~ Notes: Short and sucks but yay Roki might have another friend~
Back to top Go down
Hinami
Student
Hinami

Student basics
Name: Hinami Haniwa

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:04 am

Hinami watched silently the whole time as a boy approached their group and introduced himself as Motomo, Roki stopped crying, and the group began heading forward once again. She trailed towards the back of the group, not really interested in introducing herself to anymore people. She had enough embarrassment for one day. 

Listening closely, she could hear the sound of someone's soft footsteps following them. That was odd. She didn't remember them having anymore members. glancing behind her, she noticed a girl following them a few feet away. 

Turning her head to face forward once more, she pulled her headphones over her head and pressed play, walking with her eyes closed. She loved a good mystery, but she was too worn out by the day's drama to get involved with anything else. Just finish the tour and be done for the day, that's all she wanted now. 

Because she wasn't paying attention, she didn't notice that they had reached the library already and walked straight into the person in front of her, aka Abigail. Stumbling back and wincing uncomfortably, she tugged off her headphones and muttered a quick "sorry!" Apparently she was not having a good day. But then again, she never really did experience something that was worthy of being called "a good day".

Roki's voice broke the awkwardness when she heard him say, "Nii-Nii don't you think this place looks so cool? Hey. Excuse me but, are you... Are you new here too? M-my name's Roki. What's your name? Oh and are you a freshman and 13 year old like me?"

Hinami looked over to Roki and saw another boy. Sighing she placed her arms in her pockets in defeat. If this was how the day was going, she might as well just communicate and get it over with. 

~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Abigail 
Mentioned: Mizakaru (sort of), Roki, Yuki, Motomo, Lola
Word count: ~
Notes: ahhh long time no post~ sorry sucky, trying to catch up with everything. Hinami being antisocial as all hell again ^^"
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Motomo watched as the younger child, Roki, looked around in awe. He seemed almost mesmerised by the huge library. Suddenly, a female bumped into Abigail. She was wearing headphones, not looking where she was going. 'Kids nowadays.' He thought to himself. "Sorry..." The girl said in a mumble. 'You should look where you're going. Although, you seem like a slightly anti social girl. Not everyone is like me.'

Motomo decided to watch the girl for a moment. She had now pulled off her headphones and began to look at another boy before she just sighed and put her hands in her pockets. The other boy looked young and Roki was talking to him. "Hey. Excuse me but. Are you... Are you new here too? M-my names Roki. What's your name? Oh and are you a freshman and thirteen year old like me?" Motomo looked at the young boy, he seemed 13 or 14 ish. 'Who to talk to? The boy or the girl? Roki is talking to the little boy and if anything the girl looked more towards your age.' He thought to himself. Motomo decided to talk to the girl, so she didn't feel left out and so he did not seem rude. "I'm going to talk to the girl. Just trying to get to know people." He said to Abigail. After Abigail had replied to him Motomo walked over to the girl. "Uh, hello. I'm Motomo, as you probable know. What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" He had made sure that his sleeves were down so to ensure his scars not being on full show.

Men: Yuki, Roki, Abby, Hinami Add: Abby, Hinami Notes: Longer and sorta sucky
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:10 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

On their way to the library a person addressed him.
‘’Nice name. I like it.’’, the boy called Motomo said. Abigail gave him an emotionless stare.
‘’I hate it. Call me Reece.’’, he lied. He liked his name. It was special. He knew his parents had wanted a girl and that had made him lose most of their bond with them. But still he accepted the fact Abigail was his name his parents had given him. As long as they still loved him everything was alright. ‘’I'm used to this girly name by now.’’, he thought to himself.
They arrived at the library and Abigail stood there in silence watching. It didn't look like he was much interested, but actually he was in awe.
The library was huge, even bigger than five classrooms combined, at least. And all these books; it really smelled like an old dusty library. Abigail liked the smile, it made him feel safe and at ease. Because at home he read, he often did.
Suddenly a tap on his shoulder and Abigail's attention was caught by this Motomo boy. Abigail looked at him, no expression at all. Though, he wondered what the boy wanted from him. What he wanted to say.
‘’Hey, Abigail. What do you think? Nice or what!?’’
‘’He looks happy. That's good.’’, Abigail thought to himself. Though he had no idea why he thought it. He guessed he was just getting a little bit more friendly in his thoughts. Because he still was socially awkward with words.
‘’Yeah, it's amazing.’’, he simply said, voice monotone, but he meant what he said.
The library was huge, and truly looked amazing. Abigail was amazed, better said. If only he could express himself better. He cursed at himself in the back of his head. ‘’Why do I always sound like I care about nothing at all? I can't even show a simple smile when I'm happy or excited...’’
he knew it was just awkwardness.
It was fear and shyness, his social skills were terrible, as he had been bullied for his name and the dresses his parents had made him wear since he was a little kid. That bullying had shaped him, had made him shy, had made him socially awkward.
‘’Mind if I call you Abby?’’, Motomo asked.
Abigail looked at him, a confused look on his face.
‘’I told you. It's Reece.’’, he said, though he didn't actually mean it.
‘’I like that name. Sounds good...’’, was what he truly thought. He knew the student would most likely call him Reece then, or just Abigail but the boy didn't really want that.
If only he hadn't been so socially awkward.
Someone bumped into him and he groaned. Looking around he saw it was the girl, Hinami. She had headphones on. She took them off and blurted out an apology. Abigail just looked at her and shrugged.
‘’No worries.’’, he simply said.
‘’Why get angry over something like this.’’, he told himself in his thoughts.
‘’I'm going to talk to the girl. Just trying to get to know people.’’
‘’Sure.’’, Abigail said and he watched Motomo walk off towards Hinami. The boy rested his hands in his pockets as he stood there in the middle of the library, just staring around. All those books. He wondered how old they were, how long they had been standing here. Because some looked extremely old.

Addressed: Motomo, Hinami
Mentioned: Hinami
Word Count: 567
Notes: Long post. I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 12:23 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lola had followed the group to the library. Now she was standing there with her hands behind her back, looking around, staring at all the dusty books that were there. There were around three floors, maybe even four. This library was truly massive.
Her eyes fell on the group and she walked over to them in silence. She stood watching them from a distance, just to be sure she could not be seen.
Because even if she stood between them, if she didn't say anything they would just not see her.
If she was quiet she was like a ninja in the dark. Silent, invisible, unseen, unnoticed. She didn't mind being unseen by others. She loved the solitude.
Her eyes fell on Abigail, her cousin. She knew him when they had been little, so she knew he was just the same like her. They often thought they were brother and sister, as much as they were alike in so much.
They even didn't believe their parents when they told them they were really cousins, two people from the same family with distant bloodlines. But they had found out it was true; they were not brother and sister.
Still, they often talked to each other like they were. They were pretty close.
Lola's eyes fell on the older boy, the senior, it seemed. He was standing there and there were two other boys. One was the boy the senior had hugged before in the hallway. The other one was around her age, maybe a bit younger; the one that had joined the tour later and run after them.
Just like her.
She just watched in silence, waiting for the moment her cousin would recognize her and address her.
Because even if they were both dark and socially awkward, they had no issues talking to each other.
They had the same thoughts, the same humor, the same ideas. Everything was the same about them.
Like they were twins.
Like they were each other's clones. Just with the opposite gender.

Addressed: x
Mentioned: Mikazaru, Roki, Yuki, Abigail
Word Count: 337
Notes: Had no inspiration for her
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Student
Yuki

Student basics
Name: Yuki Reed

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:37 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Yuki had followed the group and now stood there in the library, in silence. The library was so big, Yuki stared around him with big wide eyes. He had never seen a library this big before. It was a library inside a school but it looked even bigger than an actual separate library in town.
He felt a little bit uncomfortable so alone and out in the open so he scooted a bit closer to the other students he had followed, carefully. He ended up behind the senior student, still feeling rather uncomfortable. He had never been this close to someone before he didn't know, it really made him wary. He tried to keep his distance, but the further he stood away, the worse he felt, either. So actually it didn't really make much of a difference for Yuki. Wherever he stood, he would feel a tad bit uncomfortable.
‘’I wanna cuddle with my plushy. I wish he was here... I don't wanna be alone...’’, he thought worriedly, scared.
‘’It's so cool... Nii Nii don't you think this place looks so cool~?’’, a boy said close to them and Yuki looked up to see the freshman from before, the one that had been crying, the one the senior had hugged. ‘’I would love a hug too from someone older... Like a big brother.’’, he thought to himself.
Suddenly the younger boy turned his head and started straight at Yuki, and all Yuki could do was swallow and yelp softly in shock. He hid a bit more behind this senior student and stared at the other kid in fear. And he felt even worse when the boy seemed to have noticed him and started addressing him.
‘’Hey. Excuse me but. Are you... Are you new here too? M-my names Roki. What's your name? Oh and are you a freshman and thirteen year old like me?’’, the boy asked and Yuki didn't know to respond. He was so terrified that he clomped to the senior's arm and stared at Roki through the older boy's armhole, blushing faintly as he searched for words.
‘’H-Hi, Roki... I'm... I'm Yuki. Yukiteru. I'm a f-freshman as well... I'm fourteen...’’, he whispered finally, pressing his cheek against the senior boy's back. He was so scared, he was so shy, he really didn't know what else to say. Though, the boy looked so familiar still, and even his name now sounded slightly familiar.
‘’Do... do I know you? You look familiar... I think I've heard your name somewhere before, too...’’, Yuki added, a soft whisper escaping his throat. He glanced at the boy, nervously. He finally realized he was holding the senior and a little bit too tight as well, so he let go quickly and started playing with his thumbs nervously as he stared down at his feet.

Addressed: Roki Mentioned: Mikazaru Word count: 471 Notes: Lame ugly post but I'm sure they will get longer in the future... Hnnng. Also, changed post box.

Last edited by Yuki on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:41 pm

Motomo looked down as Abigail told him that he should be called Reece. "I'm sorry, Reece. I won't do it again." He said, secretly thinking that Reece did not mean it. ‘’Yeah, it's amazing.’’ Reece said, in a monotone. 'I'm sure you can show emotions, really!' Motomo thought to himself. As Motomo asked if he may be called Abby, Reece replied with a sort of harsh voice that made Motomo quiver, slightly. ‘’I told you. It's Reece.’’

'Reece is someone I want to get to know better.' He thought to himself. Motomo just nodded at him. ‘’Sure.’’ Reece said as Motomo walked off.

Once he had finished talking to the girl he walked back over to Reece, getting a sudden urge to scratch his arm. 'DON'T!' He thought to himself as the urge got bigger. Motomo managed to not do it for a while and he just smiled at Reece with a slightly irritated smile as he spoke. "Hey, if you wanted a nickname for me I could allow Mot or Mottie but personally I prefer Motomo." He paused trying to calm himself before speaking again. "So, do you live on campus or with your parents?"

Then the urge became to big and he pulled up his sleeve; revealing the scars that remained on his arms. 'You weakling, couldn't you wait?' He scolded himself. Now everyone could see the remains of depression that lay on him, no point in hiding it now. Motomo flinched and before he had a chance of rolling down his sleeve he just spoke to Reece quickly, "Uhh.... Sorry.... I uh have to go to the bathroom-- see you uh in a bit?" Motomo was so worried he'd be judged by now, he may be not really afraid of things but he was afraid of being judged again. Motomo turned and began to dash out of the library into the corridor just outside. He did not cry but he stood there holding his arm tight and looking to the ceiling. 'You stupid idiot.' He though to himself. Motomo felt like leaving back to his dorm but then he wouldn't meet people, would he? Motomo just stood there leaning against the wall. He actually hoped that he could let out his feelings on someone but then he didn't like to share much about himself or drop burdens on others.

Men: Abby, Hinami Add: Abby Notes: OMG MOTOMO WHY HAVE ITCHY ARM, HUH? Sorry just wanted someone to like uh find out XD
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:41 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I'm sorry, Reece. I won't do it again.’’, Motomo said to Abigail before walking off to Hinami. He spoke with the girl for a moment and not long after returned. Abigail watched him in silence.
‘’I'm so bad at showing what I want...’’, he thought, feeling stupid. He actually liked his name. Why did he keep on telling people he wanted to be named Reece while that wasn't true? Was it because he didn't want to come off as a girly boy, a faggot?
‘’I like boys too, doesn't that make me a faggot already?’’, he kept on asking himself. He stopped right there, disappointed with himself. He was doing it again; he was thinking negatively about himself. It was time to stop thinking now.
He had to think negative about others, not himself. That's how he kept on going everyday.
‘’Hey, if you wanted a nickname for me I could allow Mot or Mottie but personally I prefer Motomo.’’, Motomo said. Abigail gave him a stare. It was like he was confused, like he didn't really understand the thing Motomo was saying. But it was more than that.
Abigail noticed something was off with the boy, something. He didn't exactly know what, but it looked like something was bothering Motomo. Something Abigail couldn't see.
‘’I dunno.’’, Abigail simply responded, though his mind was totally different than his words. ‘’I like Mottie.’’
‘’So, do you live on campus or with your parents?’’, Motomo asked, Abigail shrugged.
‘’Live with my parents. Nothing special there.’’, he said. He didn't really want to talk about it since he loved his parents, but they didn't really understand him. After all they still wanted a girl, but they could not have children anymore. Abigail was a boy, at home treated like a girl.
How much he even told his parents he didn't want to be treated like one.
His father always called him a princess.
He loved his father a lot, but he hated that nickname.
He hated it so much.
Suddenly Motomo pulled up his sleeve and started scratching, and Abigail looked at it with huge eyes. There were scars there. Why were they there?
‘’Uhh.... Sorry.... I uh have to go to the bathroom-- see you uh in a bit?’’, Motomo said before running off, out of the library. Abigail sighed and rubbed his eyes; he had to become the comforting friend now, right? He guessed so. Motomo would be kind of disappointed if no one ever came to look for him and comfort him, right?
He decided to go after the boy, running into a girl by accident; his cousin Lola. ‘’Oops, sorry, be back soon. Gotta help.’’, was all he said as he shoved her aside to get past her. Like a gentleman.
He moved out of the library, not saying anything to anyone else as he made his way out of this part of the building, closing the door behind him. There in the hallway he found Motomo, staring up at the ceiling, clenching his arm tight.
Abigail sighed and moved over to him, stopping next to him and hiding his hands in his pocket as he rested his back against the wall.
‘’Running off makes you a pussy.’’, he said, even though that sounded way harsher than he had wanted to. He looked at Motomo, no expression on his face whatsoever. ‘’Abigail, call me Abigail.’’
‘’Why did you do it? I mean, that?’’, he asked as he pointed a Motomo's arm. ‘’Sure you have your reason for it, right, Mottie? I like that name. What's your reason?’’, Abigail asked, looking up at the ceiling. He talked way more than normally, mainly because he was trying to help. Well, help in his kind of way. ‘’Not that I do it. But I gotta be honest. I would love to. I wish I had the guts.’’
he sighed and shook his head, looking down at the ground, a rather serious face now coming up, a bit of a sad one. ‘’You don't need to do it, you know. There is no reason for it. It's useless, it doesn't help. It's only torture to yourself. And it would only worry your friends.’’

Addressed: Motomo, Lola
Mentioned: Lola, Motomo
Word Count: 700
Notes: Abby is trying to be nice but that makes him kind of a dick. Still, he's trying. Also, long post!
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:14 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo sighed as Reece walked out, closing the door behind him. He seemed to be trying to comfort him. But when Reece first spoke it surprised Motomo, ‘’Running off makes you a pussy.’’ Motomo looked down, it was true. ‘’Abigail, call me Abigail. Why did you do it? I mean that?" Abigail, as he prefered gestured down towards his arm. "Because it helps..." Motomo thought to himself. To him it did anyway. ‘’Sure you have your reason for it, right, Mottie? I like that name. What's your reason?’’ Mottie, it made him feel better. Abigail was there to try comfort him. Although, it seemed like Abigail was not used to comforting people. ‘’Not that I do it. But I gotta be honest. I would love to. I wish I had the guts.’’ Wish he had the guts? Motomo did have guts but he does it to make him feel better, not to make himself feel brave. It relieves the pain of depression for him. ‘’You don't need to do it, you know. There is no reason for it. It's useless, it doesn't help. It's only torture to yourself. And it would only worry your friends.’’ Abigail finished. Torture to himself? Motomo never thought of it that way. "Better justify yourself now."

Motomo looked down slightly before he began to speak. "Well, firstly, thank you... Abigail... for coming to speak to me... I appreciate it greatly. I ran off to try stop people from seeing, guess it did not work. I like Mottie too, I just prefer only some to call me it. I-- I do it because... It well... Relieves the pain of a depressive spell. It's not really about guts... I mean you need to be brave to do it.... but, well... I don't really know how to explain it... You just get a kind of urge. You feel like you need to do it. I hate the way I look, the way I deal with things but I can't control myself... it's almost like my anger issues. It also seems to well relieve stress too. Sometimes, torture sounds better than what goes on in my head... I don't mean to make others worry..." Motomo towards the end stopped his stuttering, he began to talk more like he wanted to talk to him; Motomo was starting to believe he could trust Abigail. Was Motomo developing feelings for Abigail? "You won't um share this with anyone else, will you?" He asked, stupid question really. "Is this boy like me?" He asked himself. "He seems really nice. Do I have feelings for him?" Mottie now began to question himself. He had to trust him, Abigail was the only person he could trust.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Abigail, all in the library Word count: 451 Notes: Motomo is getting all attracted to Abigail like XD he shared his deep darkness with Abigail. NEW TABLE, THANKS AMBER BB <3
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:21 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Well, firstly, thank you... Abigail... for coming to speak to me... I appreciate it greatly. I ran off to try stop people from seeing, guess it did not work.’’, Motomo said and Abigail looked at him, shrugging. ‘’No worries I guess. But yeah, running away makes it even more obvious.’’
‘’I like Mottie too, I just prefer only some to call me it.’’, Motomo spoke again and Abigail let out a huff.
He turned his head, looking away from the boy, staring at the wall in front of them.
‘’Okay, Mottie it is, then.’’, he said. He said it because he liked to annoy people. Because maybe annoying Motomo would take the boy's mind off of the subject they were now talking about; depression and all that shit.
Abigail couldn't stand this kind of talk, so he wanted to talk about something else, actually. But right now he had no other choice than to talk about it.
‘’I-- I do it because... It well... Relieves the pain of a depressive spell. It's not really about guts... I mean you need to be brave to do it.... but, well... I don't really know how to explain it... You just get a kind of urge. You feel like you need to do it. I hate the way I look, the way I deal with things but I can't control myself... it's almost like my anger issues. It also seems to well relieve stress too. Sometimes, torture sounds better than what goes on in my head... I don't mean to make others worry...’’
Abigail looked back at Motomo, just staring at him. He stood there with his hands in his pockets, just standing and staring. He didn't really have much to say to that. He just kept quiet and listened to all his words till the boy was finished speaking.
‘’Well you do.’’, Abigail said. It wasn't really that he meant that Motomo worried him, but the boy might worry other people, his actual friends. Because Abigail was not his friend.
He was just someone who kept a conversation going on, a painful one.
He probably wasn't even helping, now was he?
‘’You won't um share this with anyone else, will you?’’, Motomo asked and Abigail shrugged.
‘’It depends.’’, he said, though that most mostly meant as a joke. Because of course, he would never tell anyone someone else's secret. ‘’Guess not.’’
‘’But it depends. Because maybe some who can help need to know. You never know.’’, he added after that. ‘’I mean, for example that Mika person. He seems like a nice and trustworthy person. He might be able to help you. I don't have the feeling I do.’’
‘’I never help... At least not in the way others want me to.’’, Abigail thought, hiding a pained expression as he looked at the ground, hands still hidden in his pockets. ‘’Why can't I just talk to him myself? Why can't I simply help? Why do I always need to bring others into it who are better than me? I'm such a pathetic person,’’

Addressed: Motomo
Mentioned: Mikazaru
Word Count: 511
Notes: Abby, you're not really helping.
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 11:12 pm

Code:

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Abigail shrugged at Motomo and Motomo smiled. "’No worries I guess. But yeah, running away makes it even more obvious. Okay, Mottie it is, then.’’ Motomo smiled at Abigail, he had a special type of charm. "Sorry, I'll think next time." He said looking towards the wall. Abigail huffed and Motomo actually liked the way he sealed with things. Sort of took Mottie's thought off it. As Motomo began his big speech Abigail put his hands in his pockets and stared. ‘’Well you do.’’ He said. "Nice personality, just blunt and simple." Abigail spoke again. "It depends. Guess not. But it depends. Because maybe some who can help need to know. You never know. I mean, for example that Mika person. He seems like a nice and trustworthy person. He might be able to help you. I don't have the feeling I do." Motomo shook his head. "You're the most trustworthy person I've met." He said with a blank face, quickly. "Abigail," Motomo said as he turned his head towards Abigail. "You're the kindest person I've met yet." This time, Mottie had a serious face. He meant what he said.

Addressed: Abby Mentioned: Abby, Mika Word count: 190 Notes: Omg short ugly post.
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 4:57 am

Roki smiled innocently at the other boy as he waited for his answer. The more he stared the more he began to think he had see this boy some where before. The only problem was he couldn't remeber where.
Sudden Roki saw the boy move forward and grab onto Mika's arm, latching onto it. This confused Roki a bit and he gave the boy a confused look as he heard him began to speak.
‘’H-Hi, Roki... I'm... I'm Yuki. Yukiteru. I'm a f-freshman as well... I'm fourteen...’’
Roki heard the boy say, though it was a very soft whisper Roki swallowed and hid his arms behind his back unsure of what to say. He could see the boy was very shy, like Roki himself often was.
After replaying the boys last words in his mind though Roki started to grow a bit excited. This was another boy his age and most likely in his classes. If not all at least a few.
‘’Do... do I know you? You look familiar... I think I've heard your name somewhere before, too...’’
Roki blinked at Yuki's words. So he felt it too? That Roki was furmiller to him as much as Yuki was furmiller to the boy?
'Maybe... Maybe he's a friend of Nana? No... Or... What if he's the son of someone my daddy knows...?' Roki let out a scared whimper and took a step back, his last though clear in his mind.
Anyone his father knew was just as bad as his father himself. IF this boy was related or anything to someone his father dealt with or spoke too Roki no longer wanted to be friends with him.
Roki was pulle dfrom his thoughts and fears however when the boy seemed to relize he was holding Nii Nii's arm, quickly letting go of it before looking at the ground.
Taking a deep breatha nd forcing himself to swallow at least some of his fear, Roki closed his eyes and walked over to the boy.
Once near him he blushed and looked at his feet, hiding his arm behind his back as he kicked the ground. "S-so um... d-do you like books?" He stuttered, having to consentrate to get the words out.
"C-cuz if ya do I um... I c-could show you where my favorites are. If you wanna that ish..." Roki bit his lips after hearing his words start to go back to how he usually talked.
Often without even trying Roki natrullay sounded like a small child. It wasn't his fault and he was just too innocent to know why. For this reason he was often bullied by his father and brother.
"Y-you don't have to answer right aw-away... Ya can d-dinks about it for a mintues if you wanna..." Roki looked away finally, growing upset by how shy and ackword he felt. He wasn't really good with talking to new people and Toru's words he had been told to say were getting lost in his memory.
"I-I... I'm sorry I j-just..." He whispered before swallowing yet again and felt tears come to his orbs. "...I w-wish I had my s-stuffed animals..." His last senteince coming out in a soft squeak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Yuki Mentioned: Mika, Toru Word Count: ~ Notes: Post sucks and sorry Roki is being a pussy but he's tired and around to many new people now XD
So yeah he's acting like he did when he first met Mika~ c;
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 7:56 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Sorry, I'll think next time.’’
‘’Good, good.’’, Abigail answered, just staring at the wall in front of him. It looked like he was thinking, but in fact he wasn't thinking at all. He was just staring.
‘’You're the most trustworthy person I've met.’’, Motomo then said and Abigail glanced at him, giving the boy a frown before shaking his head, sighing.
This boy was weird; there was no way Abigail was trustworthy, now was he?
He just said what he thought and what he wanted to say. There were not many secrets with him. If he found something annoying, he would say. If he found something stupid, he would say it. There was no reason to hide anything.
Yes, sometimes there was, in case you didn't want to hurt other's feelings. But Abigail had never really socialized due to his past. And so his answers were blunt. Blunt and probably upsetting, but always honest. Well, as honest as he could get.
‘’Abigail, you're the kindest person I've met yet.’’
Abigail looked at Motomo. No, it was like a stare. His eyes were big for a few seconds as he stood there in silence, hands still in his pockets. He blinked a few times, processing what the boy just had told him.
That's when a snicker escaped his mouth, and the snicker turned into a loud laughter over only a few seconds.
Abigail brought one of his hands to his head, and the other one to his stomach. As if laughing so hard hurt his head and belly. And he just stood there laughing, laughing till it hurt, laughing till a few tears left his eyes. He had never laughed so hard in his life. Even though it was a sarcastic laugh, it was a laugh, a real one.
After a while his laughing quieted down and he wiped the few tears from his face, shaking his head as he steadied his breathing. Taking a deep breathe to completely stop himself from laughing he took on a serious face again and let his arms drop at his sides, staring at Motomo. His face was so serious and emotionless, it was like nothing had happened at all.
‘’The kindest person you've met? You got to be kidding me.’’, he said, sighing. ‘’I'm far from that. I'm socially awkward and do not know how to help people. Neither do I want to. The reason I helped you was because you probably wanted to be comforted; since running away made that so obvious. People always run away after such an event, only to gain attention from others. You might have done it without realizing, but it's the truth.’’
Again his words were harsh very harsh. But he didn't really care. Why would he care? This boy was no friend of his, so he wasn't afraid to make him sad or angry. He was just trying to help, but if he failed then so be it. His helping always failed.
‘’Just don't torture yourself again, okay? I mean, are there no friends that care or worry about you? I couldn't care less, but just thought I would try and help.’’, he said, shrugging.
It was weird, because he had never really talked so much in his life before. He had never really every helped anyone out, or at least tried to. Normally he helped with simpler issues. This was a rather big one.
And he had never laughed that much before, either.
He often only smiled, only for a few seconds or a split second.
But with Motomo he had laughed his ass off.
Why?

Mentioned: x
Word Count: 600
Notes: Wow, Abigail, that was unexpected behavior from you. I dig it~
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:11 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

‘’Good, good.’’ Abigail said, still looking at the wall. Motomo looked at the floor, briefly then lifted it as Abigail stared at him. He stared for a while before laughing so hard. Motomo laughed along with him but quietly. He didn't know why he was laughing but he did. Then Abigail stopped, wiping tears away from his eyes before looking quite stern again. Motomo thought back to when he was a child, the last time he saw someone laugh like that was when Jim and his mother outran his father and sister. They both laughed heavily in the car. After that they never laughed as hard in their life. Abigail did not seem like the sort of person to laugh much but he would have his reasons. He didn't seem socialised. ‘’The kindest person you've met? You got to be kidding me.’’ He said before signing. "Yes, you came and helped me. No matter of your reasons." Abigail continued on. ‘’I'm far from that. I'm socially awkward and do not know how to help people. Neither do I want to. The reason I helped you was because you probably wanted to be comforted; since running away made that so obvious. People always run away after such an event, only to gain attention from others. You might have done it without realizing, but it's the truth.’' Abigail spoke in a stern way, Motomo decided to let him finish so he did not seem rude. ‘’Just don't torture yourself again, okay? I mean, are there no friends that care or worry about you? I couldn't care less, but just thought I would try and help.’’ He finished. Abigail shrugged and Motomo took in a deep breath. Now he had to reply without being rude. "You're not as far as you think. You may be socially awkward but I've always been pushed out my whole life. I don't have friends. I ran away for the opposite of attention, not for it. I make no promises, there are no friends other than you that I consider as a friend- although you may not see it the same way. You have to of had some level of caring to be able to come out and help, it really did help. Everyone else who sees it either hates me or discriminates me." Motomo said. Every word was the truth but his next were not, they were sarcastic. "You should consider yourself as a psychiatrist." He spoke with a slight smile and smirk, Mottie knew that Abigail used sarcastic a lot to say things and well probably wouldn't take it the wrong way.

Addressed: Abigail Mentioned: Abigail Word count: 436 Notes: Omg Mottie stop.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 9:29 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’You're not as far as you think. You may be socially awkward but I've always been pushed out my whole life. I don't have friends. I ran away for the opposite of attention, not for it. I make no promises, there are no friends other than you that I consider as a friend- although you may not see it the same way. You have to of had some level of caring to be able to come out and help, it really did help. Everyone else who sees it either hates me or discriminates me.’’, Motomo said and Abigail looked at him, shrugging again.
‘’I'm not your friend, and I don't really care.’’, he said, though he lied. He did care a little bit, though he didn't exactly know why.
Maybe they were alike in some things? Or maybe it was just because he was changing slightly. Abigail always tried to avoid people. Today he was doing the exact opposite.
‘’Why am I suddenly so goodhearted?’’, he thought, feeling a little bit ashamed of himself; he normally wasn't like this. It was totally different from his true self, the way he acted right now.
Was he finally making friends after all? Or at least interested and social enough to make friends?
‘’You should consider yourself as a psychiatrist.’’
Abigail looked at Motomo to see the smirk on the boy's face. He sighed and grinned back, his hands still resting in his pockets. It felt weird to grin. He barely grinned, either. And it had just happened out of the random. He had never grinned automatically.
‘’Oh really? If you say so.’’, he spoke, sighing for a second again as he stared back at the wall in front of him. He brought his hand up and rubbed his head, feeling a little bit awkward. He had never acted like this before, it all felt so different, so weird. Was he finally socializing with someone? It didn't feel that bad after all. ‘’What am I feeling right now...?’’
‘’Soooo... do you wanna stay here for a while or shall we go back inside the library? I don't care either way.’’, he quickly spoke, trying to think of something else.
Because his thoughts now slightly confused him. He had never felt like this before. He had never acted like this before. It was strange. Weird. ‘’You choose whatever you think is best.’’
‘’Am I being a better person right now?’’

Word Count: 406
Notes: Awkwardddd
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:02 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo didn't believe Abigail when he first spoke. ‘’I'm not your friend, and I don't really care.’’ He sounded like he was lying. Was he? Motomo just smiled. ‘’Oh really? If you say so.’’ Abigail said. Motomo giggled a little and put his hand over his mouth. "Don't giggle, you doofus." He thought, he straighted his face and cleared his throat. ‘’Soooo... do you wanna stay here for a while or shall we go back inside the library? I don't care either way.’’ He said with a pause, ‘’You choose whatever you think is best.’’ Motomo thought for a moment. "Well... We could go in but I-- I'd like to speak with y--you for a bit. About something else... Anything? Just I want to get to know you better..." He said. Motomo hoped he didn't sound weird or anything.

Addressed: Abby Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Ew shortness
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:42 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

He heard Motomo giggle after he had responded with a smirk, as well, but Abigail didn't really pay much attention to it. Motomo had already stopped himself from giggling soon after, anyway. He heard the boy clear his throat afterwards.
‘’Don't choke in it.’’, he thought, rather sarcastic, but he didn't say anything to the boy. He guessed keeping his mouth shut for now was the best option.
‘’Well... We could go in but I-- I'd like to speak with y--you for a bit. About something else... Anything? Just I want to get to know you better...’’
Abigail looked at Motomo, staring at him in confusion, he began to feel even more awkward all of a sudden, because no one had ever told such a thing as this.
He really wondered what Motomo wanted from him.
‘’What? Why me?’’, he asked, his words came out rather shocked. Though, Abigail never really stuttered. He was always able to maintain his calm self. ‘’No one ever wanted to get to know me better, not even just know me. What makes you different? What is your reason?’’, he asked. After that he realized he sounded rather rude again. Like always.
‘’Stop it, you're not making anything better. Shut up for once. This is why you never make friends.’’, he told himself in his thoughts, feeling rather awkward again. Or still.
‘’I um... okay. So why me? Because I'm not that much of a good person or a person anyone would like to have as a friend. So why me? What did you want to talk about then?’’, he asked, looking at Motomo.
He had a hard time looking the boy in the eyes, so he automatically looked back down at the floor. ‘’I mean, I don't really talk much, neither do I talk much about anything good and fun.’’

Word Count: 307
Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 10:59 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo didn't feel awkward around Abigail now. But could he speak his mind? "Well... I am different, not very social, have to many issues and such. You are different, you didn't say I'm a freak for what I do, in your own way, that I like, you comforted me..." Motomo paused. Could he say it? His mind raced but he decided to hold back on it for a bit. "Say it you pussy." He thought, although he did disagree. Motomo just looked up at Abigail, smiling. "You're exactly the person I'd like to have as a friend." "And more than that," He kept thinking about what he wanted to say but he didn't want to rush things and Abigail probably wasn't the kind of guy who liked to rush. He seemed so much older than he apparently was. "We don't have to talk for a hundred years~ But I well, like you." He said, hoping being truthful would make it less awkward. At least he wasn't stuttering. He hoped Abigail wouldn't see him as a weirdo or anything.... "Please don't think I'm a weirdo..." He said with a blush.

Addressed: Abby Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: ABITO
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 11:53 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Well... I am different, not very social, have too many issues and such. You are different, you didn't say I'm a freak for what I do, in your own way, that I like, you comforted me...’’, Motomo began telling Abigail his reasons. Abigail just looked at him, feeling more and more awkward.
‘’This is weird... What is he trying to say?’’, Abigail thought. He actually began to wish now Lola was here.
His cousin would know what to do, right? She would pull him away from this all.
She would make sure he didn't have to deal with this anymore.
Because he didn't like this feeling. He didn't trust it. It felt weird.
‘’You're exactly the person I'd like to have as a friend.’’, Motomo said and Abigail swallowed. What was this feeling? Was he really feeling too awkward to make friends. Was he too shy?
It was shyness, right?
‘’We don't have to talk for a hundred years~ But I well, like you.’’
‘’Like me...?’’, Abigail thought, not really sure what to think of that. ‘’Excuse me?’’, he asked, taking both his hands out of his pockets and dropping them at his sides. ‘’Like me?’’
‘’Please don't think I'm a weirdo...’’
‘’I don't.’’, he said, staring away from Motomo. ‘’It just sounds weird. I don't really know anymore what's going on.’’
He rubbed the back of his head as he looked down, suddenly feeling something that made him feel even more awkward.
Was he blushing? He had never blushed before in his life.
He guessed his parents treatment finally got to him. After all they had always wanted a daughter, not a son. It kind of hurt Abigail, because they had given him a female name and treated him like a girl, called him their 'princess'.
He had now slowly started to act like a girl because of it, it felt like it. Because his parents didn't accept him for who he was.
He suddenly realized something; his name was a girl's. Abigail was a female name, no unisex. Yet he was a boy with that name. Maybe this could change the subject slightly. ‘’I wonder what he thinks about my name...’’
‘’Hey um, do you think my name is weird?’’, he asked, a bit bluntly. He had the feeling he was going to stutter, so he kind of blurt out his words just to be rid of them.
After all he wanted to change the subject and think of something else. Because the way he felt right now and the way he was acting scared him slightly. He didn't feel like himself.
‘’Do... do you wanna know how I got it?’’

Word Count: 443
Notes: Still so awkward. Also, Abby has never cried before but he might soon.
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:06 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo flinched at Abigail's response inside but on the outside he stayed calm. "Excuse me? Like me?" He asked, slipping his hands into his pockets. Motomo sighed and mumbled, "You know exactly what I meant." Motomo lifted his head and looked towards Abigail. He was blushing. "You know there is nothing wrong with blushing." Motomo said as Abigail looked like he had just destroyed his life. There was a moment of silence that Motomo tried to fill but when he opened his mouth Abigail spoke again. "Hey um, do you think my name is weird? Do you want to know how I got it?" He asked. Motomo felt a change in the atmosphere, it was no longer as awkward. "I love your name, its different. Don't be ashamed of it, it is who you are. I love it. Sure, if you want to tell me how then I'd love to know." Motomo said with a smile, hopefully this wasn't to weird.

Addressed: Abby Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: I'm not bothering with word counting this short ugly things XD
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 5:02 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’You know exactly what I meant.’’, Motomo said and it felt like Abigail blushed more.
He turned his head, staring away from the boy, rubbing the back of his head again. He guessed this was a habit of his, the thing he did when feeling awkward. Because he could not stop the action he did.
‘’Oh god I need to stop feeling like this, why am I feeling like this?’’, he thought, trying to calm himself, but he really felt too awkward right now.
He really had never felt like this before, it was a whole new feeling. And not knowing what it was he wanted it to stop.
‘’You know there is nothing wrong with blushing.’’, Motomo said again and Abigail looked at him, cutting his eyes at the boy but still not saying anything. Why did he actually even blush?
‘’Blushing is a weakness. Why am I weak? I don't want to be weak.’’, Abigail thought, trying to forget about it. So he decided to ask Motomo about his own name. He wanted to know what the boy thought of it.
‘’I love your name, its different. Don't be ashamed of it, it is who you are. I love it. Sure, if you want to tell me how then I'd love to know.’’, Motomo said after that and Abigail nodded as he looked at him, before lowering his head and staring at the ground again.
No expression on his face whatsoever.
‘’Thanks. It's a girl's name.’’, Abigail began, even though he guessed Motomo probably already knew that. Because it was a fact.
There was no other boy in this world named Abigail, right?
‘’My parents wanted a girl but they got a boy, so they gave me a girl's name. They even treated me like one, called me Princess.’’, Abigail said, a chuckle escaping his throat. Though, it did not sound like a happy chuckle.
‘’I was always treated like a girl. They didn't respect my feelings nor my opinions.’’, Abigail continued, the chuckling tuned into a short heavy breathing for a moment.
It felt like he was going to cry.
He felt tears sting his eyes.
He wiped at his eyes; he had never really cried before. When he was around ten years old he had just stopped crying. But now it felt like everything was going to burst out all at once. All his piled up feelings from over the last years.
‘’It sucks, but I've learned to accept and like the name.’’, he said, before wiping at his eyes some more. He suddenly felt so vulnerable. It scared him. Maybe this wasn't a good thing to talk about, after all. ‘’I'm sorry, that was weird. I normally don't cry. I never did.’’
it was half a lie and half the truth. He had cried before, but he just hadn't cried anymore for more than four years. ‘’So, what about you? You want to talk about anything?’’
‘’Let's wrap this up and just forget about this awkward moment...’’

Mentioned: Parents
Word Count: 502
Notes: Abby almost cried?????? UNACCEPTABLE
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:01 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Abigail blushed more but then started to act as though it was a weakness. ‘’Thanks. It's a girl's name.’’ Mottie nodded, he looked up towards Abigail waiting for his story. ‘’My parents wanted a girl but they got a boy, so they gave me a girls name. They even treated me like one, called me princess." Abigail said, letting out an angry sort of chuckle, ‘’I was always treated like a girl. They didn't respect my feelings nor my opinions.’’ Motomo saw Abigail stop his chuckle, it turned into breathing then he began to look sad, tears sitting in his eyes. He rubbed them to try stop it but Motomo knew what he really felt. Motomo came closer to him and raised his arm, putting it over Abigail's shoulder to comfort him. He felt like touching his hand but that would be considered weird, probably so he thought better of it. ‘’It sucks, but I've learned to accept and like the name.’’, He said again wiping tears away once more. ‘’I'm sorry, that was weird. I normally don't cry. I never did.’’ Motomo could tell he was not telling the truth but he nodded, his arm still around Abigail's shoulder. ‘’So, what about you? You want to talk about anything?’ Abigail asked. Motomo nodded and turned to face him, slipping his arm down from Abigail's shoulder but staying close to him. "Well, can I just say blushing is not a weakness like many think it is. It's a way of showing emotions. Secondly, crying is the same. You can cry, you know? You're past is well quite emotional and must of been hard. Well I guess if you want to hear my past you can..." He said in response and he smiled kindly at Abigail.

Addressed: Abby Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Longer... Weird.... Still awkward...
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 6:49 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Abigail felt Motomo suddenly touch his shoulder and he looked up to see the boy staring at him. Abigail felt like pulling away so Motomo would not touch him anymore.
He wanted to, but for some reason that felt like a bad plan, and so he stayed put. Even though being touched made him feel even more embarrassed.
Not long after he felt Motomo pull back his arm again and saw it drop to the side.
He sighed, it sort of was a sigh of relief. Because now he didn't have to deal with too many awkward things anymore.
‘’Well, can I just say blushing is not a weakness like many think it is. It's a way of showing emotions. Secondly, crying is the same. You can cry, you know? You're past is well quite emotional and must of been hard. Well I guess if you want to hear my past you can...’’
Abigail nodded, shrugging slightly.
‘’This conversation we're having is so weird. It feels so weird... But it's not that I hate it. It just feels really awkward.’’, Abigail thought to himself.
‘’Crying is a weakness too. It's all a weakness, the whole emotions thing. Nothing good comes from it.’’, Abigail said in response. ‘’But yeah, if you want to talk about your life, go ahead. I will listen.’’

Word Count: 221
Notes: Shortest post ever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's library   The school's library Empty

Back to top Go down

The school's library
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next