Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's hallway

Go down 
+23
Haya
Lola
Sakura
Massak
Motomo
Rocco
Zandra
Abigail
Yuki
Hikaru
Czech
Airamyst
Mikayla
Decoris
Hinami
Ryom Lee Soon
Ustrina
Rozu Hanabira
Shun
Roki
Mikazaru
Jeamesero
Headmaster
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu
Grade: Sophomore

whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:25 pm

Airamyst's closed his eyes as he laid his cheek against Jeames shoulder. He continued to rub the boys back and hair as Shun had just done to him, wanting to calm Jeames and make him feel better too.
He heard a noise behind him and turned, slowly opening one of his eyes to see Shun smiling at them both before he spoke.
"Jeames, you don't bad without make-up, so right now I guess the best thing to do is go clean up your facce. i don't want you to get bullied more, okay... Same goes for you Airamyst; stick with us and we will try to protect you to the best of our abilities."
Airamyst nodded slowly, turning his attenion back to Jeames as he saw out of the corner of his eye the boy from earlier walk up to Shun. He fnally stopped rubbing Jeames back, just hugging him tighter as his hand was getting tired.
He felt the boy nod, most likely at Shun letting him know he had heard his older brother. At least as far as Airamyst knew they were brothers. He heard the boy breath before speaking to him, him worrds calming Airamyst more.
"You are not stupid Airamyst, you're nice and sweet, you're not stupid at all."
Airamyst froze upon hearing those words fall from Jeames lips. He pulled back ever so slightly and looked into the boys eyes as he heard the boy continute. He was speaking in the same soft whisper Airamyst had used moments before though, causing the boy to guess he didn't want others to know or hear them either.
"Let's go to the town together and just have lots of fun and after the town I will show you my dorm room and we can talk about what you said earlier, okay? It will all be alright."
Airamyst nodded, pulling back as Jeames pulled back too. He stared at the boy a soft smile growing on his face as he replayed the boys words in his mind. 'He wants me in his room to talk? Just me and him? What if he says he...'
He didn't let his thoughts finish tho and instead looked at his feet, a tiny blush on his cheeks. "Otay, Jayjay." He manged to force out, tho it was a tiny shy little whisper. Slowly he turned so that he was facing Shun and the other boy, listening as Shun began to speak again.
"Jeames, you and Airamyst can go to the bathroom to clean you face and dry your tears, or you can do it here in the hallway quick. Hikaru and I were going to go to town, maybe visit a cafe to get something to drink. We wanted to take you two with us. You up for it? Then we will be away from this stupid school or a while..."
Airamyst nodded, smiling as he liked that idea. He wasn't to happy with the school right now since so much had happened already and it was only the first day of school. He turned to look at Jemaes, see what the boy wanted to do, when he felt a hand on his face.
He yelped softly and felt his face heat up darkly, a bit surprised to find Jeames wiping away his tears. Once his facce was clean of tears however he watched Jeames pull back and look at the ground, blushing a bit himself now and causing him to giggle some.
"There, you look good now... Is my make-up gone now? Do I look okay...?"
Airamyst closed his eyes and nodded his head to the side, a sweet innocent smile filling his face as he answered Jeames. Quickly as Jeames started to talk to the others he looked over the boy face, making sure there weren't any marks left from his make-up.
"Okay, we're ready to go... I wanna get away from this hell hole for a while. Shall we go? A-are you okay now? Did the nurse take care of your wounds? Did Nii Nii take care of you? Does it hurt anywhere? Oh, and what was your name again? Because I didn't hear."
Airamyst looked from the boy to Jeames and shrugged, figuring he would get his name too. He didn't see the sense in both of them asking so he want back to Jeames face. Without thinking the little mommy started to come out of his as he reached up and gently cupped Jeames face.
"Hold still, little one... You have something under your eyes still..." He cut his eyes and licked his finger, reaching up and rubbing the boys eyes. Once the remaining make-up was gone he giggled and pulled back, giving the boy a cute look as his hand went behind his back. "There~ All done~"
Airamyst then rushed behind Jeames and grabbed his hand with both his arms before nuzzling his cheek against the boys shoulder and looking up at Shun. "Okie so we all ready ta goes now~ You lead the way Nii Nii~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeamesero, Shun Mentioned: Hikaru Word Count: ~ Notes: Airamyst being so sweet cute and innocent eeeep~<33
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 12:06 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru shifted his weight and closed his eyes as he waited to see if Shun would respond to him, still resting his arms and cheek on the boys back. He wanted to be sure the boy was okay and not upset. He knew the other two were upset but they seemed a bit better now. Though he was kinda doing this too because he had felt a tiny bit jealous that Shun had hugged Airamyst.
'Wait why I am jealous of something I'm scared of...?' He suddenly started to think, confusion hitting him now. If he was scared he shouldn't feel this right? Did that mean he was more use to Airamyst then his mind let on?
He felt Shun began to move and pulled back, blushing lightly from his actions as he looked into the boys eyes. He felt his hand being grabbed and looked down to see Shun squeezing his hand.
"Yeah, I'm okay. You don't need to comfort me... We better comfort the other two. Don't worry about it."
Hikaru nodded nad let go of Shun's hand as his was let go. Looking around the boy he saw the two were still whispering and comforting each other. Even tho he was a bit edgy around the one inn the dress even he had to admit it. They were both kinda cute.
"Jeames, you and Airamyst can go to the bathroom to clean your face and dry your tears, or you can do it here in the hallway quick. Hikaru and I were going to go to town, maybe visit a cafe to get something to drink. We wanted to take you two with us. You up for it? Then we will be away from this stupid school for a while..."
Hikaru nodded and took a step forward, having to half force himself since he was far from comfortable with the idea of being even closer to Airamyst. He sighed and shook his head, placing his arm on Shun's shoulder as a idea popped into his head.
"Okay, we're  ready to go... I wanna get away from this hell hole for a while. Shell we go? A-are you okay now? Did the nurse take care of your wounds? Did Nii Nii take care of you? Does it hurt anywhere? Oh, and what was your name again? Because I didn't hear."
Hikaru binked and cut his eyes at Jeames, a dull look over coming his face as his idea was interubled. Quickly tho he flashed a smile and stepped forward, messing up the boy hair before speaking. "Course I'm okay. She didn't even have to do much I was fineeee. Trust me it takes more then a loud mouth ass to finish off Hikaru~"
Some was a lie and he was going to go into more of it, tell them he hadn't been afriad at all and that he was just acting bt Airamyst stepped in front of him and started washing the boy face. A deep look of confusion over took his face as he heard the boy begin to speak to Jeames like a mother would a child.
"Hold still, little one... You have something under your eyes still... There~ All done~ Okie so we all ready ta goes now~ You lead the way Nii Nii~"
Hikaru chuckled nervously and backed up to Shun again, stopping once he was next to the boy. He forced a sly smile and winked at Jeames and Airamyst before speaking, his voice filled with a playful tone now. "Pfft. Takeru doesn't know how to get to the town the fastest way like I do~"
He reached over and grabbed Shun's hand, gripping it gently but firmly at the same time. He patted both the younger boys as he dragged Shun thru them both and waved for them to follow. "Luckly I do and am here to help. Just follow, big brother Hikaru and he will show you the way~ It's that right 'Nii Nii'? Say 'oh yes Hikaru knows the way and can lead us all' Takeru~"
Hikaru winked at Shun, flashing his mischevous smile at the boy. He wasn't sure if Shun was annoyed with him now for dragging him along or calling him his little brothers pet name, but he did know one thing. He was having fun again with Shun finally after all these years.

Addressed: Shun, Jeames, Airamyst
Mentioned: ~
Word Count: ~
Notes: Lol Hikaru jeez he's not a doll. XD
Onward to town finally though~ -3-
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 8:26 am

"I broke up with him. I never really felt anything for him but he seemed love me so much. Even after I broke up with him to crush his heart he followed me around and texted me for another week. And after that he gave up. I actually quite liked that attention; he was a sweet little puppy following me around, begging me for attention. I wanna know if he will do that again if he and I meet up."
Czech rolled her eyes at the girls words. Really she broke it off with a boy and wanted to get back together with him? Czech had never heard of that before. Well correction she had heard of it but when her mom tried it they never worked out.
Although if what the girl was saying a few minutes ago was true, wanting to dumb him on his ass as soon as she got him back then Czech felt that was okay. Still she had her doubts.
"Whatever you say, apprentice." She murmured, arms crossed as she started watching their prey again. They all seemed to be standing and okay. Actullay they looked almost ready to go.
"Of course I can little girl. Of course I can."
Czech jumped at the older girls sudden words and turned to look at her in confusion. She wasnt sure if she was trying to confence herself or Czech. Or maybe thhe girl was just thick headed and being weird.
Turning back she noticed the boys were rushing away, though she caught a few words about going into the town and a cafe. Quickly she rushed over to Haya and grabbed the girls hand, pulling her around the corner as she spoke.
Hurry up before they get away. Dream about your ex and bedding him and toying with his mind once we actully get him to notice you again. Once he falls into our trap and for you again then we'll be in his mind and you can do what you want with him." She hissed in a surprisingly tiny cute whisper as she headed off down the hall after the boys.

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Shun, Hikaru Word Count: 368 Notes: Ducky short post...

Back to top Go down
Mikayla
Student

Student basics
Name: Mikayla
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 9:15 am

Nikairou watched the two girls as one of them went and made fun of the boys. He watched, barely amused, as the cross dressing one began crying. 

"Jeez...." He shook his head, and turned to leave, glancing at the girls once more before fully turning around. It wasn't good to get involved with things like this, that much he new. Nothing good ever came out of it. Plus those girls weren't his type anyways. 

Heading off in a random direction, he hummed to himself, peering at his surroundings. It was a big school, and one could easily get lost in it. Lucky for him, he had experience with wandering through large, confusing places. 

After a while of walking, Nikairou stopped dead in his tracks. He looked around, and that's when he knew, he was lost. Even though he really didn't want to admit it. He let out a breath, thinking. At least it was better than getting into whatever mess that was before. There were no maps around and basically it just seemed like an endless hallway. Deciding the best way to go would be head back from where he came from, he turned around and headed back, only to wander down another hallway. Of course. 

~~~~~~
Addressed: ~
Mentioned: Czech, Haya, Airamyst (sort of)
Word count: ~
Notes: sorry sucky post, still trying to catch up on both accounts lol XD
Back to top Go down
http://moguighosttown.forumotion.com/
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:33 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun watched how Jeamesero was getting rid of the streaks of makeup on his face and not long after Airamyst helped him with it. Shun smiled at the tow of them; they both were acting adorable. Shun didn't mind being the Nii Nii to yet another younger person. The more little siblings the better, because Shun was an actual family person.
‘’Okie so we all ready ta goes now~ You lead the way Nii Nii~’’, Airamyst said as he turned around to look at both him and Hikaru and Shun nodded at him, still smiling warmly. After Airamyst was done speaking Jeamesero spoke as well, letting everyone know he was done with this school for a while. Tomorrow there was going to be another day, sadly.
‘’Okay, we're ready to go... I wanna get away from this hell hole for a while. Shall we go?’’, the boy said and Shun walked over to him, patting the boy's head for a moment before looking at Airamyst and then to Hikaru. Jeamesero walked away, over to Hikaru, and Shun watched him as the boy addressed Hikaru, definitely worry in his eyes and voice. ‘’A-are you okay now? Did the nurse take care of your wounds? Did Nii Nii take care of you? Does it hurt anywhere? Oh, and what was your name again? Because I didn't hear.’’
Shun rubbed the back of his head, feeling a little bit ashamed; Hikaru indeed hadn't told Jeamesero his name yet for as far as Shun could remember the last events. Because the first time Jeamesero and Airamyst met Hikaru, Daigo had rushed in and beaten up the poor guy.
Shun swallowed at the thought, feeling guilty again; he had never wanted Hikaru to get hurt. And now that they were secretly together, he even felt worse. He should have done a better job at protecting Hikaru but he had failed, mainly because he disliked fighting and because he was actually kind of afraid of Daigo. Shun was a coward. He felt tears sting his eyes but blinked them away; he didn't want to cry right now. He had already cried enough today.
‘’Course I'm okay. She didn't even have to do much I was fineeee. Trust me it takes more then a loud mouth ass to finish off Hikaru~’’, Hikaru said and Shun sighed in relief. Hikaru was acting rather childish and stubborn again, though, just like Shun could remember him. He hoped the boy was doing alright, that he was feeling better. He wanted Hikaru to be happy and to be himself.

‘’Pfft. Takeru doesn't know how to get to the town the fastest way like I do~ Luckily I do and am here to help. Just follow, big brother Hikaru and he will show you the way~ It's that right 'Nii Nii'? Say 'oh yes Hikaru knows the way and can lead us all' Takeru~’’, Hikaru then said and Shun frowned at him, a slight smirk on his face as he crossed his arms and stared at Hikaru.
‘’Oh, is that so?’’, he asked in a sarcastic tone. Though, he could not help but still worry about Hikaru slightly.
‘’Is he still scared of Airamyst and by acting like this just trying to be though? Or is he still worried about me or angry with me about the whole cutting thing...? or is he still in pain...? Because... all those wounds...’’, Shun thought, once again thinking the negative things and worrying too much. He didn't want to worry but he couldn't help it. He just kept on thinking about those bad possibilities.
Just at that moment Shun saw Hikaru wink at him and he relaxed slightly. He guessed Hikaru really was feeling like himself again. This was not just some trick or some actions.
Hikaru moved over to Shun and suddenly grabbed his hand tight, pulling the boy along through the hallways. Shun smiled weakly, feeling a little bit uncomfortable now. But he could not pull his hand free o he just let Hikaru drag him along. He turned his head to wave at Jeamesero and Airamyst, hoping the two would come with them.

Addressed: Hikaru (sort of) Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airamyst Word count: 691 Notes: To the Town's Cafe
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:34 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Hold still, little one... You have something under your eyes still... There~ All done~’’, Airamyst said after Jeamesero had taken away most of the makeup on his face. Airamyst touched his face, getting rid of the last bits of black. Jeamesero swallowed and stared at the ground, blushing slightly. When Airamyst was done Jeamesero smiled at her, a bit nervously. After that Hikaru responded to his questions and Jeamesero looked his way, worried about the boy. Because those wounds must hurt a lot.
‘’Course I'm okay. She didn't even have to do much I was fineeee. Trust me it takes more then a loud mouth ass to finish off Hikaru~’’, the boy said and Jeamesero smiled weakly at him, guessing his last name was Hikaru from what he said.
‘Okay then Hikaru... It's nice to meet you.’’, Jeamesero said, giggling softly. He looked up when Airamyst spoke, a faint blush on his face again. ‘’Okie so we all ready ta goes now~ You lead the way Nii Nii~’’
Jeamesero smiled and nodded, looking at Shun. He waited for his half brother to lead them, but it seemed like Hikaru wanted to take over that job and grabbed Shun's hand, dragging him along.
‘’Pfft. Takeru doesn't know how to get to the town the fastest way like I do~ Luckily I do and am here to help. Just follow, big brother Hikaru and he will show you the way~ It's that right 'Nii Nii'? Say 'oh yes Hikaru knows the way and can lead us all' Takeru~’’, he said as he did this and Shun responded after; he didn't sound annoyed so Jeamesero guessed he was fine with it.
‘’Oh, is that so?’’, Shun asked in response and Jeamesero giggled again. As Shun waved at the two of them to follow Jeamesero looked at Airamyst and grabbed the boy's arm softly, tugging at it as he started walking after Hikaru and Shun.
‘’Come on Airamyst, let's go. We will be away from this school soon and then we can drink something and talk and have fun. Let's go, let's go~’’, he said as he walked after Hikaru and Shun, hoping Airamyst would follow him quickly. Because he didn't want to fall behind but he also didn't want to leave the boy behind, either.

Addressed: Hikaru, Airamyst Mentioned: Shun Word Count: 382 Notes: Short ugly catch up post... To the Town's Cafe
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:56 pm

‘’Okie so we all ready ta goes now~ You lead the way Nii Nii~’’, the boy dressed as a girl suddenly said and Haya looked up, keeping a close eye on them. Not long after the other boy beside Shun spoke to them, joking around.
‘’Pfft. Takeru doesn't know how to get to the town the fastest way like I do~ Luckily I do and am here to help. Just follow, big brother Hikaru and he will show you the way~ It's that right 'Nii Nii'? Say 'oh yes Hikaru knows the way and can lead us all' Takeru~’’, he said, speaking about a certain Nii Nii as he grabbed Shun's hand and started dragging the boy along. Haya guessed he was talking about Shun after all.
When Haya saw the boy grab Shun's hand and drag him along through the hallways her eyes widened and she stared. ‘’Oh my god, is Shun really into boys? Are those two together? Why would they be holding hands, anyway?’’, she thought as she looked at them. A grin spread across her face; if those two really were a couple Haya would even have much more fun in winning back Shun's heart, because she would tear the two love birds apart. And since Czech was going to flirt with that other boy who was holding Shun's hand, their plan was perfect. It had already started to go into motion.
‘’Come on Airamyst, let's go. We will be away from this school soon and then we can drink something and talk and have fun. Let's go, let's go~’’, Jeamesero said as he grabbed the cross-dressed boy's arm and pulled that kid along with the group, as well. Haya snickered; she was ready for some action.
Suddenly her hand was grabbed and she was pulled along all of a sudden, as well. Looking up in confusion she saw it was Czech, dragging her ass around the corner. They were going after the boy. Haya hadn't actually noticed yet they had left their view. She had been too busy thinking up a plan on how to get to Shun.
‘’Hurry up before they get away. Dream about your ex and bedding him and toying with his mind once we actually get him to notice you again. Once he falls into our trap and for you again then we'll be in his mind and you can do what you want with him.’’, Czech said and Haya nodded, pulling her hand free. She followed the girl quickly, nodding.
‘’Yes, yes, I noticed. Easy. I'm coming.’’, she said, a smile on her face. Today was going to be a very good day.

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Czech \\ Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru, Jeamesero, Airamyst \\ Word Count: 443 \\ Notes: To the Town's Cafe, eh...
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics
Name: Rocco McParker
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:07 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Trahern pushed past Toru and began to walk ahead, he actually knew where he was going now. "Maybe I was in there so long I magically learnt the ways." He thought to himself with a slight inside chuckle. Tru looked around and saw that there were toilets for both genders to his right and classrooms down the hall. He hung his hands gently in his pockets, looking around him as he walked. To be honest, by now he didn't care where the others were, unless someone actually wanted to spend time with him, not that anyone would. Tru looked down the corridor and saw two boys talking outside a doorway and he chose to approach it.

Trahern walked past the two boys who seemed to be talking about horses and into what he now knew as the library. He pushed his hands against the door and opened it quietly, for once he hadn't spoken yet. He saw two little kids talking and two older ones talking, the older ones had books all over the floor. There was a girl leaning on the floor drawing a picture with a snake on her arm...

Addressed: No one Mentioned: Deya, Yuki, Roki, Abby, Motomo, Mika, Sakura Word count: x Notes: Posted continued in Library...
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Student
Zandra

Student basics
Name: Zandra Madria

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:28 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

-Dorm-

Zandra turned off her laptop. She didn't want to watch the film anymore, she just wanted to go outside. Maybe the school would be better, she put her laptop into her drawer and quickly got dressed, making sure everything she wore looked neat and fitted properly. Then she hung her dressing gown up and folded her pyjamas neatly before putting them on the end of her bed, then she put her phone in her pocket and put her bag over her shoulders. Now she was ready to go. Slowly walking towards the door she didn't know whether this was the right time to go out, it was quite early. She knew she couldn't have second thoughts now so left her dorm.

-Hall-

As she arrived in the school she sighed, nobody was here and she was all alone. The loneliness was actually nice to some extent, it just wasn't amazing. She actually came here for some company, from anyone, just any person who wanted to come this early. Zan knew hardly anyone would but it was worth a shot. Even if she met someone older than her it'd be nice to just have some company, anyone would do, even a teacher. She didn't really care who or what was giving her the company, just anything would help.
"Maybe... I can read. Do I have my books~?" She said. Zan wasn't talking to anyone, she was just mumbling to herself.

As she looked around in her bag she found her book, taking it out and zipping the bag back up the Freshman began to read. Now getting quite into the book she sat there alone just reading, at the moment ignoring everything around her.

Addressed: x Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Really short, Sucky post
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2015 10:50 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

-Dorm-

Trahern was getting kind of bored with just sitting there, stalking girls news feeds on social media, especially when he could just see a girl in real life. Then a slightly clever idea came into his mind: "If I go into school now I can catch any female that comes my way," He thought with a mischievous grin. He closed the application on his phone and pressed the power button to put it on standby before putting it into his pocket and picking up his bag. Whilst saying bye to his snakes he excited the room and smirked at his almost foolproof idea.

-Hall-

As the senior entered the building he didn't do or say anything different, first looking right he didn't see anything but as he looked left he saw a small girl sitting there reading a book.
"Perfect, young and innocent." He thought with a slightly "evil" smile. Then he walked towards her with a kind look on his face, not wanting to seem like the jerk he was. Tru sat next to her and smiled before gently touching her knee with his hand; he knew this would be fun. She was obviously younger son it'd be easier, all he had to do was be sweet right from the start.

"Hello there, darling. You're here early, what you doing up at this time?" He asked her in a sweet sort of voice. He deliberately put on a comforting face so she knew he was being genuine; well thought he was.

Addressed: Zan Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Crapppy post~
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Student
Zandra

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:35 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

"Hello there, darling. You're here early, what you doing up at this time?" Came a voice. Zandra jumped and looked up from her book to see a very big male come and sit beside her. He was quite scary looking and she could see all the muscles in his body, if he wanted to he could probably constrict her with just his brute strength. She tried not to think like that, then she'd just start shaking and crying but it was too late - her eyes had already started to water and she was shaking a little. She closed her book and put it in her bag but as she looked towards her lap one of his huge hands were resting on her leg, she didn't even know how to react other than frightened, her face turned red and she felt even more afraid of this boy; he looked so much older than her.

"W-who are y-you?" She mumbled to him desperately trying not to look like she was crying because then she'd look stupid, wouldn't she? Zan started scratching the back of her hand because she knew she wasn't supposed to talk to strangers, but was this boy actually a stranger as such? He was in the school uniform, he had a school bag so he must've been from the school in her eyes. Maybe speaking to him wouldn't be so bad, her mother wouldn't mind that, would she? "I-I'm Zandra, but for s-short it's Zan." She then said in an even more Spanish like accent than before, because this time she wasn't crying. The fact he was from the school made her feel better about talking to him, she no longer felt like she was doing something wrong.

The freshman moved away from him slightly though, she didn't really want to be next to him at this point, he was scary and hadn't said his name yet so she just moved away and stared at him, completely petrified.
"What if he hurts me...?" She thought silently without changing her facial expression. She didn't even know how to deal with this situation, she hoped to meet someone of her age but instead she met this colossal giant of a man, who was most definitely either a junior or senior.
"I-I'm only a freshman," she said but then instantly regretted it. Her face heated up again and she scratched the back of her hand again, she knew not to share her age with strangers and she pretty much just did, he knew she must be either 14 or 15 and if he looked properly he could probably tell she was 14. She looked down to the ground, no longer looking at him, and waited for him to do something horrible to her. She was waiting for him to slap her like her father did, her father always slapped her for doing something wrong. She tensed her body ready for it, she thought she knew what was coming.

Addressed: Trahern Mentioned: Father, mother Word count: x Notes: XD Zan thinks Trahern is like her dad and wants to slap her.
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 8:00 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

From the moment she reacted he knew this girl was perfect to toy with, she'd listen to him and was to innocent to understand what would be going on, it was perfect for him. Her eyes filled with tears as if she was trying to hide it, she looked frightened as well but he just smiled at her sweetly with a caring look even though his intentions weren't exactly good.
"W-who are y-you?" She said as she began to scratch the back of her hand. He didn't respond, not because he didn't want to but because he wanted her to talk like he knew she would. Then he could begin his horrible plan, she wouldn't even understand but to him to matter how innocent they're all the same. "I-I'm Zandra, but for s-short it's Zan." She then said in a thick Spanish accent.
"Hello, Zandra. I'm Trahern but you can call me Tru." He said with a comforting sort of smile. Behind his sweet facade he actually felt like this was perfect, he desperately wanted to smirk but if he did it'd be obvious, he just smiled. Despite his efforts to comfort her she still moved away from him slightly but he didn't mind, that have him more of a chance to check her over. He started pretty much examining her body, every part of it. She was thin and very pretty, obviously being underaged he still didn't care, he still wanted to toy with her.

"I-I'm only a freshman," She said whilst scratching the back of her hand some more. This only made things even more perfect, all freshmen were too innocent to ever fight back so he found this absolutely amazing. Trahern smiled at her before giving her a gentle nod, still not showing his true feelings.
"I'm a senior but I can help you out around school. Here. Come 'ere." He said opening his arms to give her a hug. As he hugged her his hands slipped down towards where her hind was, he was tempted to smack it properly and in a flirtatious way but she wouldn't understand so instead he just patted it. His evil plan had only just begun.

Addressed: Zan Mentioned: xWord count: x Notes: Oh my gosh! Tru a creep!
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics
Name: Motomo Amanaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2015 10:55 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Motomo walked into the school with a gentle pace, he didn't need to hurry because he first lesson started at 10. The boy was quite excited for school today, he really liked English even though he sucked at it and his other lesson was Photography, today was pretty short for him. Luckily he brought his laptop along with him, that way he could stay at school and maybe wait for Abigail if he went through until the end of the day; as he thought of Abigail he then remembered he needed to text him, to find out if he wanted to go to the café or something after school. He pulled out his phone and selected Abigail's number, he hoped it wasn't too late to text him.

"Hey Abigail, just wondering what lessons you had today. I have photography 10-11am and English 11:30-12:30am. I'm free all day after that, maybe I could take you out to the café if you didn't already have plans? I'll pay, don't worry xx"

He sent the text with a slight pause, he didn't know whether it was the right sort of thing to send to him, were the kisses actually nessessary?
The boy turned to his left as he heard voices, a younger girl he'd not seen yet and an older boy he'd seen once were sitting together. He gave her a hug and by the looks of it touched her hind, Motomo wasn't being creepy or anything but he didn't like that, the girl was underaged and he was much older. If he tried anything he'd run right over and make sure the older boy tried nothing like that again for a while, he was ready.

"Come on Abigail, respond..." He whispered to himself. He wasn't addressing anyone but himself and of anyone heard him they must've been pretty close because even the boy couldn't hear himself completely, he was just audiable to his own ears.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Abigail, Tru, Zan Word count: x Notes: Send the text, do it!
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Student
Zandra

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 5:00 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

"Hello, Zandra. I'm Trahern but you can call me Tru." Trahern said in a kind and comforting tone. It made her feel better, the fact he was bieng nice was comforting and she liked that, it made her feel special. Nobody older than her usually bothered to talk to her, they usually just ignored her. She then saw him looking over her body, she didn't know what to make of that but she did then know to tread carefully because he could've been one of the creepy weirdos who come and snatch children and do terrible things.

"I'm a senior but I can help you out around school. Here. Come 'ere." He said to her. Tru opened his arms to give her a hug that she had no choice in but she did hug him anyway. As he held her there he padded her bum gently and she flinched and began to squirm in his arms, she didn't want that. Or whatever he was hinting at, she didn't understand what he was doing.
"W-why did you touch my bum?" She said in quite a loud voice in hope someone would hear her and maybe come help her, he was being quite scary now and she didn't like that feeling.

Addressed: Tru, others around Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Crappy post but eh
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 7:42 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru road up to the school grounds on his bike and jumped off it as soon as he reached the place where you could stall your bike. After he had placed his bike somewhere and locked it, he took off to school. Once standing inside in the hallway, he grabbed his phone and looked at it. Seeing the new message on his screen he chuckled.
‘’Oops, I didn't know he had sent me a message.’’, Mikazaru said to himself in a whisper, though it was still audible for others around him if they were willing to listen. He walked up to a wall and pressed his back against it as he read the text.
‘’Hey Mika~ Sup? Sorry if i get to school late just woke up XD
Anyway did you wanna met up before school in the hall?
Sakura’’

Mikazaru chuckled again, grinning this time, too. They only knew each other for a few days, but Mikazaru felt a close connection with Sakura. The boys had already become quite great friends, and Mikazaru loved spending time with him. He thought of what to send back, then made his text as he stood there in the same position.
‘’Hey Sakura, good morning to you, too. XD
And sure, I'm in the hall now, anyway. Already at school. It will probably start soon, though, so if you are not here yet when the bell goes I will have to go to class... I have Biology first, then two hours off. Then English, another hour off and then Geography. And then we're all off from school and we can celebrate the weekend~ You have Biology too, right? If so then I will probably see you there if you're not here in time. c:
Mika’’

Mikazaru sent the text before putting away his phone and taking a seat on the ground, his back still pressed against the wall. He wrapped his arms around his legs as he looked around at the other students passing by. It was getting closer and closer to the first class and Mikazaru wondered if Sakura even was going to make it. ‘’And I wonder how Roki is doing. He has been spending a lot of time with that other boy the last few days, Yuki. It's good to see they can get along great.’’

Addressed: Sakura (through text) Mentioned: Sakura, Roki, Yuki Word Count: 386 Notes: Eh sucky post... ready for time skip
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 9:08 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

"W-why did you touch my bum?" The little girl said from down the corridor. Motomo put his phone in his bag quickly and put his bag on a bench before walking right over to the boy; he'd get what he deserved now. If he thought he could get away with messing with a young girls mind when Motomo was around he had another thing coming.

Motomo sprinted over to him, pulling him right off the bench and holding him on his pressure points in his neck before kicking him right in the nads before punching him right on the nose. Blood flowed from the older boy's nose but the blood didn't faze the sophomore, he threw him to the ground and started kicking him.
"Don't you fucking mess with that little girl's mind! You fucking creep, go touch someone of your own age's arse, not a young fucking girl!" Motomo yelled before kicking him once more in the abdomen. He then turned to the little girl and touched her shoulder gently. "Come on, are you okay? You better get to your first lesson if you have one." He said in a kind voice before patting her back. He waited there, crouched on the floor, for her to respond and he wouldn't leave until he knew she was safe from the older, perverted boy. Luckily he didn't have any lessons now so it was okay if he was running later due to the fight.

Addressed: Trahern, Zandra Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Oh my god, Motomo! XD
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:26 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Abigail hurried to class, completely ignoring Lola, who went on her marry way to her own class and classmates.
Abigail didn't really bother she was gone, though, as he had other things on his mind.
As he walked through the hallway he grabbed his phone and looked at it, realizing he had a text message from Motomo.
‘’Hey Abigail, just wondering what lessons you had today. I have photography 10-11am and English 11:30-12:30am. I'm free all day after that, maybe I could take you out to the café if you didn't already have plans? I'll pay, don't worry xx’’ the text said.
Abigail sighed and guessed he should respond, even though he didn't really feel like it right now.
He liked Motomo, a lot, but after Lola had been quite stupid to him, he wasn't sure anymore what to do.
‘’I have English now, then probably an hour off, not sure yet. And sure, is fine.’’ he texted back, not really giving a solid answer. But did he really have to give one?
Sighing once more he put away his phone and walked around the corner.
Just at that moment he saw Motomo, talking to this girl. He was touching her shoulder.
Abigail shrugged; he knew Motomo was gay so he possibly couldn't be flirting, probably just helping out.
Abigail wanted to talk to him, see him, but he needed to go to class.
And it felt kind of weird talking to him now, after he had spoken to Lola about it.
After he had told her about Motomo, she had given him weird looks, as if she didn't accept him for who he was.
So instead of going over to Motomo, Abigail did his best to go around the boy and try to avoid him. As soon as he had passed him he entered the classroom, since English class was right near him.
Once inside he looked at no one and walked over to an empty seat, sitting down and taking his stuff out of his bag.

Addressed: x
Mentioned: Motomo, Zandra, Lola
Word Count: 338
Notes: To English classroom. Abigail is a bit confused again.
Back to top Go down
Zandra
Student
Zandra

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 10:55 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Zandra watched as another, younger boy dashed up and began beating up Trahern. She flinched and looked away as blood poured out of Trahern's nose, she was happy that this boy had come to save her from whatever cruel joke this senior was playing on her.
"Don't you fucking mess with that little girl's mind! You fucking creep, go touch someone of your own age's arse, not a young fucking girl!" The younger boy said, he really was trying to protect her. She still didn't understand what was going on, she just wanted to get to English, not see this. "Come on, are you okay? You better get to your first lesson if you have one." The boy went on to say as he touched her shoulder.

"I have English now, I can go by myself. Thanks for protecting me." She said with a cute, innocent smile. With that she put on her bag and walked off to her English class, there were two boys on there already and she just smiled and said: "Hello!" Before going to find a free seat.

Addressed: Motomo, Pukak, Abigail Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: To the English Class
Post sucks but ehhh
Back to top Go down
Rocco
Student
Rocco

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:11 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

"W-why did you touch my bum?" She called out in an obvious sort of 'help me' tone. He huffed at that, why did she have to overreact so much? Maybe he hadn't chosen the right target afterall, she certainly wasn't like most young girls, she was more like a junior sort of age. Next time he'd have to be more careful, choosing the right target was always difficult but there weren't many girls in the school anyway; he had to make do with what he had.

Suddenly, a younger boy he'd seen once before came and pulled him off the bench and gripped him on his pressure point before kicking him right in his balls, a sharp pain shot through his body as he did so and a slight whimper escaped his mouth. Now weakened by the other boy he lay on the ground in pain, blood pouring out of his nose and being kicked by the other boy, he still lay there. He didn't care for any pain the boy was giving him now, it was just that, it hurt.
"Don't you fucking mess with that little girl's mind! You fucking creep, go touch someone of your own age's arse, not a young fucking girl!" The boy then said to him.The boy then kicked him once more in the stomach before turning to the girl and leaving him lying there, he was so pissed off now. There always had to be someone ruining all his fun, sometimes that pissed him off. He knew he had a class now too, Biology. He liked Biology because he liked the teacher, maybe one day he could go after her, maybe today he could after his fail this morning. He only had Drama afterwards and to be honest he didn't feel like doing drama today, he'd just skip class.

After Zandra left Trahern got up, grabbing his bag and walking to the Biology classroom with a slight limp, there was nobody in the class so he picked a front row seat so he could get a closer look at the teacher.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Teacher, Motomo, Zandra Word count: x Notes: To Biology class
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:36 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

As Motomo spoke to the young girl he saw Abigail arrive and check his phone and then look at him talking to the girl, he hoped he didn't think he was flirting or anything because he knew Motomo loved him and he was gay. He actually didn't like girls in that way and found he could never be attracted to them at all, only males were attractive to him, except he'd found Abigail now.
"I have English now, I can go by myself. Thanks for protecting me." She said as she walked off into a quote close classroom, the same one that Abigail went into moments before her.

As he looked back the other boy had also left, he probably had some lesson to go to. The boy just got up and walked over to his bag, getting out his phone and checking it. He saw a text from Abigail and a smile appeared across his face, he was so happy to see it, it made him feel so good.
‘’I have English now, then probably an hour off, not sure yet. And sure, is fine.’’
It was brief but he was in a rush, school was about to start. Plus it didn't need to be any more complex than it was, he knew exactly what Abigail said, therefore it was fine. Motomo actually wondered where Lola, Abigail's cousin, was; he'd not seen her yet and he thought they'd be walking to school together but they must've not been. He shrugged then sent a response, he knew there would be no reply until he was in his first lesson but he still sent it anyway.
"Great! Let me know when you're off school and free, I'll probably be in the Library or the Garden. See you at break. Once you know when your last lesson ends we can sort out somewhere to meet for going to the café."
He wrote in response and sent it without hesitation this time, he didn't want it to be awkward to scrapped the kisses. Then he sent another to his mother.
"Taking Abigail out to the café after school, will be home later. Love you x"
After he pressed send Motomo slipped his phone back into his pocket and began walking towards the library. He was going to watch a film on his laptop, that way he could relax before Photography.

Addressed: Abigial (through text) Mentioned: Tru, Abby, Zan Word count: x Notes: Posted, he trying to be a sweetie really.
To library
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics
Name: Massak Sikani

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 22, 2015 11:58 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

His brother continued to hold his hand as they walked, it was nice, he enjoyed it a lot when his brother held his hand because it made him feel like he was needed; like he actually had a purpose for being here, that got rid of some of the suicidal thoughts, ending himself wouldn't help anyone. "I don't want to be late for English, Nii Nii. See you at break, love you." Pukak said as he ran off. He gave Massak's hand a kiss before he skipped away to English. The teacher in English was a pretty annoying man, Mr White never seemed to pay attention to his students but in reality the boy didn't care, he'd rather just get on with his work.

There were two boys fighting but all Massak did was ignore them, he didn't want to get involved because he had to drive to do anything, he was so depressed right now. He pulled his earphones out of his pockets and pressed the play button they have on them, Eminem started to play from his MP3 Player. He knew ever word and each one had so much passion and emotion in it, this was why he loved Eminem so much. "Maybe I should go somewhere quite and I can listen while I write some of my story, I need to get this one done." He thought as he placed his hands in his pockets and started walking down the corridor.

As he arrived at the library Massak found a table alone and took out his laptop, opening word to finish his story. The music continued playing as he wrote more and more, carefully he tried not to make a sound, that way he wouldn't be told to leave.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Pukak, Momo, Zan, Tru Word Count: x Notes: To the library
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Student
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 6:42 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
"Other's Speech"

Sakura popped off his bike once he reached the school ground, taking it byt he handlebars and walking it to the bars. He pulled his lock and chain out and wrapped it around the bike bars before clicking the lock together. He then stood and admired his handy work, smiling happily to himself before grabbing up hsi cell from his pocket.
As he thought he had a text, having felt it while riding his bike a ways back from school. He quickly unlocked it and read over the text. It was an answer from Mika.
“Hey Sakura, good morning to you, too. XD
And sure, I'm in the hall now, anyway. Already at school. It will probably start soon, though, so if you are not here yet when the bell goes I will have to go to class... I have Biology first, then two hours off. Then english, another hour off and then Geography. And then we're all off from school and we can celebrate the weekend~ You have Bioogy too, right? If so then I will probably see you there if you're not here in time. C:
Mika”

Sakura nodded, seeing no point in texting the boy since he would see him in a few. He rushed up the front walk to the main entrence to teh school, quickly pulling open the door. If he hurried he felt he could make it without much trouble. As he turned done one of the halls he smacked into a girl around his age, one that was at least a junior but the way she was acting and looked she was probably a senior like Sakura.
“Hey you bitch! Watch where your going!”
Sakura pulled back as she shoved at his arm hard, biting his lip as he stared at her and rubbing where she had hit him. 'I didn't even do anything... Well I guess I wasn't really looking where I was going so I should say sorry...' He thought to himself, really never liking to start stuff.
“I'm very sorry...” He said softly as he looked at the floor, bowing so he could avoid her orbs. She then crossed her arms and glared at him, giving him a mean look before speaking to him. “Be more careful, stupid!”
Sakura pulled up, his heart starting to beat in his ears, looking at her in confusion as his arms fell to his sides. “But I said sorry...” She just shook her head, mocioning for the three girls behind her to follow. She walked forward, shoving him hard out of the way and causing him to drop his books.
He swallowed as the food his little sister had given him spilled all over the floor, quickly blushing and moving to scoop it up. “Guess we'll see him again later.” Sakura heard teh girl whisper before giggling and disappearing around the corner.
Sakura cut his orbs at where they left, not finding it fair how he was just treated. “I didn't think there were bullies here... Haven't seen any all week...” He murmured as he finsihed picking up the food up, throwing it away as he heard hsi stomach sound off. “Should have gotten up earlier so I could eat at home...”
He hugged his bag close to his side, one hand on the strap over his shoulder and the other on the top of his bag. Finally after stombing quietly down the halls he found his first class, seeing Mika standing outside of it. He bit his lip and walked up to the boy, not stopping in the hall for long.
“Hey. Sorry I'm late... Did you want to sit together?” He looked in the class and saw the teacher was gone so he waved for Mika to follow. “ Come on...let's hurry before we get in trouble with the teacher...” He whispered, the girls and their actions filling his thoughts. He walked in the room, feeling a bit bad for having sounded a bit rude to Mika.

Addressed: Mika, Bullies
Mentioned: Sister
Notes: Yep hate bullies -3-

Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 7:18 pm

“It's okay, I shave my legs, too~ Nii Nii finds it weird, but it makes my legs feel smooth and soft, I like that feeling~”
Airamyst blushed lightly as a cute little smile spread across his face. He closed his orbs and nodded his head as he spoke in a shy tone. “M-mhm~ And like I wike using losion too~ I have extra if you need some. I always carry some in my purse.” He hid his hands behind his back, acting shyer then he really felt. Mostly he was trying to appear cute for once.
“Ladies first~”
Airy blinked in confusion at Jeames words, his face heating up to a dark red as he held his hands up to his face. He shoudl be use to how Jeames treats him like a girl, like he often wanted to be treat, but he wasn't. 'Maybe because I know he knows and like... I dunno...'
He struggled to come up with a good reason but was pulled from his thoughts when Jeames took hold of his head and led him out of the rooma nd down the hall. He closed his orbs, nodding his head to the side as a mix of safe and love filled his chest.
“And about the cinema, I would love to go~ did you pay for tickets already? If not then I can pay. And I can pay for food after~ Or I will ask Nii Nii if he- Never mmind, I will pay stuff for you~ Let's go to school!”
Airy looked at the boy in confusion. Now that he thought of it he hadn't seen Shun or Hikaru since Monday, around the evening when they each left with a girl. 'How come he treated her better then he treated me..?' He wondered as Jeames pulled him along.

~~~

Once they reached the hall Airy got a bit shy, not looking at the other students they passed. He tugged at the hem of his skirt, feeling as if they all knew though he was sure they didn't. Quickly he pulled his arm back from Jeames, wanting to hodl the boys hand longer but wanting to fix his dress as well.
Airy turned in circles, fixing his shirt and skirt then his bangs before noticing Jeames and blushing a bit. “Sorry I um... This uniform is a bit short and I have um... s-something my mom gave me s-so...” He popped his fingers together as his face heated more, unsure how to tell the boy he had on girls panties.
Finally he just held down the front of his dress and smiled weakly at the boy, giggling before speaking. “Any-anyway I dont have class the first period so wanna go look around in the library~?”
He bit his lip as he stared at his shoes. 'Ugh why are you acting like this Airy. So shy and weird while around Jeames... I don't get it... feels liek I'm running a fever and I have butterflies in my tummy... I don't like it...'
Over the last few days he had gotten to know Jeames more, but the more he get to know him the more he seemed to act like a small girl. He couldn't exsplain it and he wasn't sure if he was okay with it. Jeames already knew he loved him yet he still acted so weird.
'Maybe I should talk to mommy and daddy..? No wait mamaw is with them for a few more days so... Um... I could ask Shun Nii Nii but... but what if he tells Jeames..?' Finally Airy grew to nervous and his eyes flew open as he stared at Jeames in a embarrassed little panic. “I u-um... I have to go potty really bad now... B-be right back unless you wanna c-come with me, jayjay!”
He closed his orbs and rushed by Jeames, tugging his arm as if to tell the boy he wanted him to follow before rushing into the boy bathroom. Normally he would have gone to the girls but the boys was closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeames Mentioned: Grandmother, Mother, Father Word Count: ~ Notes: Lol Airy its okay your just growing up and finding lurv is all bb XD
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 8:25 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru hugged himself tightly as he walked down hallway, looking around quickly every so often before staring at the ground in front of his feet. His arms wrapped around his middle he shook a tiny bit from fear and confusion, thoughts flooding around in his mind. 'Why..? Why did she... I mean... And why did I... And she... But...' He fight back thoughts in his mind, mostly memories as he seemed to grow more and more confused.
Looking at him one would have thought someone had just hurt him badly, having a few dried tears on his cheeks. He was starting to grow really unsure of Czech now, espcally after what he just unfolded in the shower.
'She lied... Why..? I said no... Yet it happened like always... But... But with Takeru... It... I ...' He stopped and lended against the wall, tears filling his orbs as he closed them tight. 'I didn't want it! She continuted like... Like everyone else and I didn't fucking want it!'
Czech hadn't hurt him really, merely scared the boy since it greatly confused him and made him feel more horrible then he first had. He shook his head, a very very sick feeling in his stomach almost as if he was about to throw up.
“God I didn't want it... It didn't hurt but I didn't want it... I'm so sorry Takeru... I'm so sorry I'm so sick and weak...” He sobbed quietly for a few seconds before stopping himself. 'She wouldn't stop and... And then she spoke of you and... An-and... I didn't want it damn it!'
He looked up, seeing his classroom and really not wanting to go. Tho he figured he had to at least tell the teacher something and not skip class. As he moved forward his chest began to hurt, a soft burning starting up as he gripped at it. “Ugh damn it no... Fuck it hurts... Need to calm d-down...”
Hikaru's breathing become very unsteady, coughing badly as he struggled to the classroom. Once he finally reached the door he popped his head into the room, addressing the teacher. “I... I need to... go to the nurses... office...”
He didn't wait for a response and quickly pulled back into the hall, closing his orbs as he leaned against the wall. Once he had caught his breath he opened his orbs, looking up at the ceiling in a painful daze.
Hikaru pushed himself off the wall and forced himself down the hall, tears flooding down his cheeks as he felt things enter his mind. Images, scenes, memories, voices. 'I cheated... I said I never would yet I did... And even though I said stop I didn't push her away... I wanted it... I might not have wanted her but I wanted it...'
He stopped just outside the nurses office, hugging himself as he sank to the floor. Hot tears flooded down his face now as he sobbed to himself, his grandfathers words adn Czech's words both filling his mind. 'I really am sick... I'm disgusting too... Can't control my body for nothing... I let her touch me... Let her toy with my body at the end... Screamed for more and release... I'm so sorry Takeru... I so very sorry...'

Addressed:
Mentioned: Shun, Grandfather, Czech
Notes: Post filled with feeeeeeeeeels~<333

Last edited by Hikaru on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 9:47 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lola had a few hours off. Actually she could have stayed home until first break, but being a good sweet cousin she had decided to go along with Abigail.
Wrong choice, now that she thought about it.
She was quite confused after everything Abigail had told her on their way to school.
Now that Abigail was off to class Lola was on her own, sitting in the school's hallway on the ground, with no idea what to do.
All she thought about was Abigail and that boy Motomo. Abigail liked the boy, actually liked him more than just friends. Lola had never realized Abigail liked boys.
She had never realized he could even fall in love.
She knew she had never fallen in love before, and that it probably would never happen. Or just not now.
Lola sighed and shook her head. She got to her feet, not sure where to go anymore now that she was going to walk around school for two hours straight without anyone to talk to.
And she really didn't want to talk to Abigail right now, either.
She stood there with her back against the wall, staring at the people that passed by n their way too class. Some seemed annoyed because it was still early, others were cheerful because they saw their friends again.
Lola felt nothing.
All she felt was confusion. Jealousy.
Like Abigail had abandoned her.
Her only friend in this world.

Addressed: x
Mentioned: Motomo, Abigail
Word Count: 241
Notes: Depressed Lola is depressed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The school's hallway
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox