Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's hallway

Go down 
+23
Haya
Lola
Sakura
Massak
Motomo
Rocco
Zandra
Abigail
Yuki
Hikaru
Czech
Airamyst
Mikayla
Decoris
Hinami
Ryom Lee Soon
Ustrina
Rozu Hanabira
Shun
Roki
Mikazaru
Jeamesero
Headmaster
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Zane
Student
Zane

whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 8:03 pm

At Zane looked at Czech who was still upset he wasn’t even sure if she had heard him. But clearly Haya had as she answered him he then looked up and turned to face her in turn. “Oh yes, yes you can Zane.”
Zane at that moment gave her his full attention he had all the time there was to hear Haya and listened to her words. ’We made a bit of a mess and some mistakes... The two boys we were talking about share the next class with me, Geography. We are worried they are in a bad situation, but maybe they are coming to class. I need to go to class now and see if they are there. If they are there then I can text Czech and then she can calm down. If they're not there then I will let her know too, so we can search for them during the break. Because she just doesn't calm down and I want her to.’’
Zane figured there was more then she was telling him but it really was none of his business so he just accepted what she chose to share with him. For Haya herself seemed a bit in distress and she then again. ‘’Can you please keep her calm while I go to class and check if they are there? You would really help us out.’’
Zane nodded a yes of course he would help Haya if he could after he still had a slight interest in her, so this was the a good chance to score some points hopefully. But then suddenly before he could answer her Czech burst out saying. ‘’You don't understand... None of you do... I'm a killer... This wouldn't be the first time... And if nothing is done it won't be the last...’’
Zane was lefted a little shocked by Czech's words what had she meant by all that he wondered there was no way she had really killed someone. Then again anything was possible but still her killing someone was defiantly highly unlikely. Haya the cursed before speaking to him again.
’Zane, I got to go to class, I need to know if those two boys are there. If they are I can text Czech so she can calm down. I'm sorry for leaving, I have to go now. If you know anything about how Czech is doing in the meantime I'm gone, or if you have any advice, just text me, okay?’’
She then hand him a piece of paper with her number on it and hurried off down the hallway. Zane couldn't help but smile with out even try9ing to he had gotten Haya's number. But the could celebrate later first he need to find Czech not only because Haya had asked him to. But also because he was still genuinely worried about her. He then ran off to try to find her his only class today wasn't till 11;30 am so he had a bit of time to try and locate her maybe she had gone outside he better check the school grounds first and hurried out the front door to the school's garden.

Addressed: No one
Mentioned: Haya and Czech
Notes: to the School Gardens
Back to top Go down

The school's hallway
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox