Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's hallway

Go down 
+23
Haya
Lola
Sakura
Massak
Motomo
Rocco
Zandra
Abigail
Yuki
Hikaru
Czech
Airamyst
Mikayla
Decoris
Hinami
Ryom Lee Soon
Ustrina
Rozu Hanabira
Shun
Roki
Mikazaru
Jeamesero
Headmaster
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Decoris
Student
Decoris

Student basics
Name: Decoris Juvenca
Grade: Senior

whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:01 pm

Decoris had ran after Jeames, but when she got to where she was running she was met with an unpleasant sight. Airamyst's family is what it seemed like was with them. She hung back, listening quietly. ‘’Now, Mom please don't yell at him. He's done nothing wrong yet and since it's the middle of school-’’ She heard a mans voice, and frowned. that must be her father, but did he say mother? Could that mean there was Airamyst's grandmother here as well? ‘’Oh shut up. I know how to address the boy. Well... Half a boy I guess. You really need to do something about your sick long hair. Short hair is meant for a boy.’’ The old raspy voice spoke again, and Decoris was able to catch what it had said.  She missed what was said next due to some kids shuffling past, but she caught what the old woman said next.

‘’Now who is that boy with you? Hurry up and be quick we haven't got all day!’’ ‘’Grandmother this would be my new school acquaintance, Jeamesero. Jeamesero these are my mother, father, and grandmother.’’ Decoris looked up at this moment. Where had the Airamyst from before gone? shaking her head she continued to watch carefully. But one thing was for sure, she didn't like this Grandmother.

‘’You in the same classes as my grandson? Must be you look about the same age. Your appearance is that of a female as well. Great another gay. World's full of them. Damn fagots...’’ Decoris was infuriated. there was not another word to describe the exact amount of anger building up inside her. Her eyes narrowned and she started to make her way over, but stopped about half way. That would look bad on Airamyst's part, so she stayed there, watching.

‘’May I suggest you get to know me better before you start judging me for my appearance? I might have long hair but that's not because I want to be like a girl. It is a family tradition to have long hair as a boy. My father had it too, and he cut it short when he became the boss of FedEx. Even my Nii- I mean, my older brother has long hair, and he's only interested in women. It is a tradition in our family and if you disrespect my appearance you disrespect my family's traditions. I will cut my hair short too when I take over my father's occupation as the boss of FedEx. ’I will pretend I have not heard your insult, though, madam; we can start over again if you would like and treat each other with respect. I treat you with respect, madam, so I guess you do the same, or I could make a call to my father and say you have disrespected our family traditions and insulted me, which means you've insulted my father as well. So, let's start over.’’ Decoris had the strongest urge to run up to the old woman and shout in her face a big HA HA. She smiled in Jeames' direction, letting him know that she was here and that she had liked what he had said. She hadn't  done the same to Airamyst for the fear of getting the poor child in trouble. She still wanted to tell the elderly woman off for say those things about gay people. She continued to stand at the sidelines, waiting and watching. She shot Airamyst a reassuring smile as well, hoping it wouldn't get them in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

MEN: Jeames, Airamyst and Family

ADD: ~

Notes: Sorry took forever, but shes here now, and staying to sidelines, but one little thing could and will send her over the edge. xD ~<3
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:37 am

Airamyst stood very still, his arm held out at jeamesero. He really hoped the boy was okay and hadn't listened to his gandmothers rather harsh words. He really didn't want to have to show her and his parents around all by himself.
Truly his parent knew his grandmother sccared him but what could they do? He knew all to well that if they didn't have her money to help him with his schooling and food that they would have taken him away a long time ago.
He swallowed and looked up, soft tears forming in his eyes as he silently begged Jeamesero for help. He was scared, terrified really yet he couldn't really show it or there would be hell to pay or worse. Suddenly though he saw Jeames look up from his hand and into teh boys eyes before nodding.
Relief flooded over Airamyst entire body as he felt like a weight was lifted off of him. The boy bowed his head slightly, Airamyst gaspinng in confusion before quickly doing the same, scared his grandmother would say something to him.
"Of course..."
Airamyst heard his grandmother mutter in a aproved tone, earning a sigh from his mother and father. They seemed almost as uneasy and scared as he was. Though to his surprise Jeameseroturned past him and to his grandmother, looking her up and down and making Airamyst grow very scared again.
'J-jeames... careful... please don't make her mad... I dunno what will happen to me and my parents if you do...' He thought to himself wishing he could exsplain it all to the boy.
His grandmother cut her eyes, looking down he nose at Jeamesero with hate filled look. She didn't say anything though which kinda surprised Airamyst a bit.
"Um madam, please excuse me."
Airamyst heard a very mature tone enter Jeames voice, much like his own had moments before. He was quite relieved really that the boy was able to mature himself when the time called for it. Thought his thoughts for the boy changed a bit in his mind. Slowly for some odd reason he couldn't understand he started to kinda like the boy. He was a lot like him and truly he was the first boy who had accepted him right after meeting him for who he really was.
"May I suggest you get to know me better before you start judging me for my appearance? I might have long hair but that's not because I want to be like a girl. It is a family tradition to have long hair as a boy. My father had it too, and he cut it short when he became the boss of FedEx. Even my Nii- I mean, my older brother has long hair, and he's only interested in women. It is a tradition in our family and if you disrespect my appearance you disrespect my family's traditions. I will cut my hair short too when I take over my father's occupation as the boss of FedEx."
Airamyst blinked in confusion. A person of that high standing, or family in any case, had wanted to be his friend? Never mind that had really accepted him, had not acted higher then him or downed him, and even now was helping him with his own problems?
Though he heard a gasp from his grandmother and pulled himself fromm his thoughts as he faced her. He saw the fury burning in her eyes and he whimpered softly, not able to stop it before she heard. He backed up a tiny bit, raising his arm a bit as she glared at him.
Jeamesero didn't seem to be done speaking yet and as she opened her mouth to speak he started talking again first.
"I will pretend I have not heard your insult, though, madam; we can start over again if you would like and treat each other with respect. I treat you with respect, madam, so I guess you do the same, or I could make a call to my father and say you have disrespected our family traditions and insulted me, which means you've insulted my father as well. So, let's start over."
Airamyst watched her eyes burn with rage now as Jeamesero bowed low to her. He shook his head slowly very scared for the boy now. Even if what he said was true he really didn't know his grandmother. If she couldn't hurt him then she would go with her back up plan. She would take it out on Airamyst.
He heard movement near by and turned his head slowly to see Decoris had followed him and Jeames. He hadn't wanted to pull her into it as well but was kinda glad she was there too.
Airamyst turned back just in time for his eyes to meet his grandmothers. She smiled at him causing him to shiver in fear unsure what she was planning. To Airamyst's horror he soon found out though. She seemed to guess Jeames was most likely a bit more then a friend to her grandson. She raised her hand and stepped forward before starting to bring it down hard and fast towards Jeames.
"NO!!" The boy screamed and didn't even think his body just moved towards her, cutting quickly in front of her and Jeames. He knew deep down insdie that she had figured he would do that. He hated to see others hurt.
Her hand smacked hard, echoing throught-out the halls, as it landed on his back. Airamyst screamed out in pain and quickly had to cover his mouth to stop his wailing from starting up. He felt her nails dig into his shoulder and he sobbed silenlty, feeling the tinyest amount of blood break thru his skin.
"So this is the type of people you make friends with, Airamyst?" She demanded, quickly pulling her hand back.
Airamyst reached up with his hands and held his shoulder, falling to the floor slowly. He didn't answer nor turn to face her, afriad she would see the tears flooding silently from his eyes. He was soft hearted and fair skined so natrully it had hurt him badly when she had struck him.
"In any case. I have done buisness with your father, dear Jeamesero. One of my favorite companies to go to. He's very sweet and honest like you. Seems you have taken to his calm and foward nature as well." She said, a evil smile on her face before she bowed back to him. "Pleasure to meet his son. I would be greatly honored if you and my grandson would show me around this school."
Airamyst coughed suddenly and wiped at his eyes with his sleeve, begging himself to stop crying. He cut his eyes up to his parents, asking them with his eyes why they had brought her here. Why they always forced him to go through this.
He really wished they would find some way, anyway to find a way to help him. Though he didn't really hate them. He knew they would always trying their best.
"Boy get up now. Stop your whining and come on." She said walking past him. She stopped just as she was inches from Jeamesero. Slowly she lowered her head and whispered softly so that only the boy and jeames could hear.
"I trust you'll make me feel very welcome while showing me around? Please keep in mind that Airamyst's schooling, food, and everything he has ever known rides on this." She chuckled before walking forward again. "I'll not support a faggot nor a crossdresser and I would hate for the boy to have no money and have to go away..."
"It h-hurts... so b-bad... g-g-god it hurts... s-so bad... " Airamyst sobbed out finally finding his words once his grandmother couldn't hear him. He hiccuped softly standing up and wiping at his face, clearing away the tears. He felt he should say something, anything to her but he was scared. A coward. To soft to speak up or talk backk.
He let out a shaky sigh and walked up to stand next to Jeames before whispering softly to the boy. "Pl-please... Please don't leave me... Don't leave me with that... But... but don't say anymore that will upset her further..."
Airmyst grabbed Jeamesero hand and pulled him into a quick hug, silent tears falling down his cheeks as he buried his face against he boys hair and shoulder. "J-just... just let her do whatever she likes to me... her words don't hurt as bad as her hitting. I really like you a lot, Jayjay~ Th-thanks for trying to help."
He pulled back wiping his eyes and smiling innocently at the boy as he looked into his eyes. His arm was throbing and shaking from her blow yet he forced it still and grabbed Jeames hand, taking it into his own. "Let's go okay?"
Airmyst giggled and winked at Jeames before turning and pulling the boy along after his grandmother. As he passed Decoris he waved for her to follow as well, giving her a shaky smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeames, Grandmother Mentioned: Decoris, Mother, Father Word Count: 1512 Notes: Really she could be tried for child abuse but even then Airamyst will lose everything. He's stuck with the bitch till he get's of age and can start making his own way in the world. >.>
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 7:43 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

After Jeamesero was done speaking to the old woman he saw the anger in her eyes and began to feel slightly uneasy. When she brought her hand up and down to him, Airamyst suddenly screamed and jumped in between. ‘’NO!!’’
Jeamesero stared in shock how the old woman hit Airamyst's back and her nails buried themselves in Airamyst's shoulder. Jeamesero whimpered softly, tears started to well up in his eyes but he forced them back, he didn't want to cry right now, he couldn't.
‘’So this is the type of people you make friends with, Airamyst?’’, Airamyst's grandmother asked and Jeamesero stared up at her, a shocked look in his eyes still. ‘’Please stop hurting him... please please please...’’, he thought, wishing the woman would pull her hand back from Airamyst. She looked at Jeamesero with this evil smile on her face and she bowed back to Jeamesero. Jeamesero just stared at her. He had never wanted to see anyone hurt, but right now he wished this old woman would get into an accident or whatever.
‘’In any case. I have done business with your father, dear Jeamesero. One of my favorite companies to go to. He's very sweet and honest like you. Seems you have taken to his calm and forward nature as well. Pleasure to meet his son. I would be greatly honored if you and my grandson would show me around this school.’’, she said, her voice sounded rather sarcastic in Jeamesero's ears, though. He gave her a glance but didn't say anything, still hoping she would leave poor Airamyst alone. She did eventually, but Airamyst seemed really hurt by it.
‘’Boy get up now. Stop your whining and come on. I trust you'll make me feel very welcome while showing me around? Please keep in mind that Airamyst's schooling, food, and everything he has ever known rides on this. I'll not support a fagot nor a cross dresser and I would hate for the boy to have no money and have to go away...’’, the woman said as she walked on and Jeamesero swallowed; so one bad move and Airamyst had to go to another school? He would never be able to see the boy again...? He didn't want that to happen, why had he been so stupid?
‘’It h-hurts... so b-bad... g-g-god it hurts... s-so bad...’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero looked at the boy, a worried and guilty look in his eyes.

‘’I... I'm sorry...’’, Jeamesero whispered as he watched the boy stand up. He had never felt this horrible before; he had been such a bad friend. He had gotten Airamyst in bad trouble.
‘’Pl-please... Please don't leave me... Don't leave me with that... But... but don't say anymore that will upset her further... J-just... just let her do whatever she likes to me... her words don't hurt as bad as her hitting. I really like you a lot, Jayjay~ Th-thanks for trying to help.’’, Airamyst said and he suddenly hugged Jeamesero. In response Jeamesero hugged him back twice as firm, holding him tight. He too began to cry finally but as soon as Airamyst pulled back Jeamesero wiped at his eyes, getting rid of the tears.
‘’Let's go okay?’’, Airamyst asked and Jeamesero nodded hesitantly, before whispering: ‘’O-okay... Though, I will be really late for class, maybe we will even miss our last classes... What if we get punished for that...?’’
He looked up to see Decoris all of a sudden standing there and watching them. He felt more tears come up but he forced them back; he was so happy to see the girl. Having someone around who he could see as an older sibling made him feel so much better and saver. Even if Decoris was the same age as him, he still saw her as an older student, mainly because he acted like he was a freshman or a sophomore, or maybe even younger.
He dragged Airamyst with him towards Decoris, a weak smile on his face though the hurt and sadness was clearly visible in his eyes. ‘’Onee, Onee, we are scared of Airamyst grandmother... Can you please help us...? Please come with us... I hate her, I'm not sure if I can hold up this stupid mature act and throw around insults any longer without support... I am sixteen but I'm really not mature.’’
‘’I wish Nii Nii was here... Where is he right now? And what is he even doing? He can't still be at the nurse's office with his friend, right?’’

Addressed: Airamyst, Decoris Mentioned: Airamyst's grandmother, Shun Word Count: 755 Notes: Jeames is begging Decoris for help. XD
He actually CAN be mature but he just doesn't want to. :p
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 6:11 pm

Airamyst sniffled soflty, struggling to keep his tears at bay as he wiped his face with his arm a few times. His shoulder throbed badly from pain as he felt a tiny trickle of blood start run down his back.
Really he didn't know why his grandmother had to be so mean. Even when he did everything that was asked of him and that she said, she still didn't seem happy with him. Though he did have to admit Jeamesero's words hadn't helped much. Even so he couldn't blame the boy nor be mad at his new friend. How could the boy have known that he was dealing with a new breed demon most likely?
"I... I'm sorry..."
Airamyst heard Jeames whimpered out very softly from behind him. He turned slowly to look a him, a bit worried about the boy now. He wondered if he was upset or maybe even blaming himself for what had happened to Airamyst.
"O-okay... Though, I will be really late for class, maybe we will even miss our last classes... What if we get punished for that...?"
Airamyst froze dead in his tracks as his eyes widened. He hadn't thought about that. What if they did get in a lot of trouble for skipping class? He didn't like getting in trouble and had been to every class so far so he didn't want to start now.
"I dunno. I mean... Either way I am in trouble. Either way my grandmother will be very upset with me..." He whispered softly, gripping the boy hand tighter. "...Even if she caused me to get in trouble at school she'll still blame me..."
Airamyst yelped softly as his hand was pulled on suddenly, forcing him to move towards where ever Jeames was dragging him.
He opened his mouth to speak but shut it again quickly as he saw Decoris. Was Jeames to ask for the girls help? She would probaly help out better then they were doing by themselves.
"Onee, Onee, we are scared of Airamyst grandmother... Can you please help us...? Please come with us... I hate her, I'm not sure if I can hold up this stupid mature act and throw around insults any longer without support... I am sixteen but I'm really not mature."
Airamyst blushed and pulled his arm away from Jeames quickly turned a bit from the two, crossing his arms as he did so. "Am not! I'm plenty mature. Not scared of her just..." He looked down the hall and saw his grandmother slowly walk around the corner. A tiny shiver of fear ran down his back and he dropped his arms to his sides, turning back to whimper softly at Decoris.
A dark blush crossed his cheeks and he looked at the floor, kicking it softly with his foot. "Otay maybe a little bits..." Tears formed in his eyes and fell down his cheeks as he reached over and hugged Jeames tightly. "Not my fault tho... She so swary..."
Suddenly he heard footsteps, rushing up behind him. He hugged Jeames tighter, scooting around to hide behind the boy as he saw his parents and grandmother rushing past.
The older woman stopped and looked right at him before speaking quickly. "Something's come up, boy. I'll have to come back in a few days. Don't think this is over!"
With that she contiuted her walked down the hallway, leaving Airmyst's parents with them. His mother and father waited till she was gone before his mother held out her hands for him.
Airamyst looked down the hallway, making sure the woman was gone before giggling and rushing over to his mother's arms. "Mommyyyy~" He squealed happily, hugging her and nuzzling against her chest. "Mommy~"
"Shhh... It's okay Airamyst. I'm sorry you had to go thru that."
"We'll try to text next time we know but we didn't have a chance to grab our cell's since she rushed us into the vehicle."
Airamyst buried his face in his mom's chest, hugging her and crying his eyes out finally. His shoulders shook and he whimpered badly, releved to finally be able to cry.
His father looked up and smile before walking calmly over to Jeames. He rubbed the boys head softly before knealing and pulling the boy into a hug.
"You... Airamyst seems to like you. Quite a bit in fact. Thank you for trying your very best to help him." The man whispered softly in Jeames ear. "Can you do me one favor tho. If you end up as a it more then friends can you promise mme something?"
He pulled back and looked at Airamyst, seeing the boy giggling softly as his mother tickled him. "Promise me that you'll take care of my baby girl or boy? Airamyst is so very speacil and he's been hurt to much."
The man wiped at Jeames eyes gently with his fingers. "Your so much like him... That makes you speacil too. Never forget that."
With that Airamyst's dad stood up and patted Decoris's head, smiling at the girl, before walking back over to the others. Airamyst's mom in the mean time had tackled the boy and was fighting with him playfully.
"Hold still Airamyst almost... There~!" Airamyst crossed his arms and pouted turning his head a bit, as a light blushed crossed his cheeks. He now stood in his school uniform, girls uniform, as his mother started cooing over him. "Oh my god you look so cute, Airamyst~ The very short skirt mixed with you cute tiny new panti-"
Airamyst covered his mother's mouth blushing deeply and looking at Jeames and Decoris out of the corner of his eyes. "Spare me the detwails pwease, mommy? Dere's others here..."
His father chuckled and pulled the woman up, winking at Airamyst before leading her down the hall. Airamyst signed softly and grabbed up his bag before toddling over to Jeames. "Soooo... Like my skirt~?" He giggled, twisting his hips to make it twirl a bit. HE didn't let it spin as much as he had before since he was wearing something diffrent below now.

Addressed: Jeames, Mother Mentioned: Decoris, Grandmother, Father Word Count: 1008 Notes: Last half of this post is just so cute and adorable and hgusgbrebbvliab~ :'D
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:14 pm

You hear the bell ring and school's over for today. You head out of class to do your homework or do what you want to do.

(Time skip now! Right now it is still Monday, yet it's after school. 4pm.
This message is posted in each area where members have left roleplay posts, in case people who had last posted want to post again. So this message is actually a reminder and a way to prevent double posting from members)
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Hinami
Student
Hinami

Student basics
Name: Hinami Haniwa
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:13 am

Hinami listened to the music blasting through with her headphones with her eyes closed and leaning on the wall. Her mind drifted to earlier today when she stumbled into the boy's bathroom.

‘’So after school I will show you around the school's building. Does that sound like a plan?’’ Mikazaru said.
Before she could process what had happened, Abigail spoke as well.
‘’Sure. Where should we meet? Right here? Outside this door, in the hallway?’’

Hinami sighed and leaned her head back against the wall, sighing. Why am I even here? She thought, chewing on a piece of gum. It's already 4 o'clock and I'm the only one here. Maybe I should leave....  
She stood up straight  and brushed herself off, preparing to leave.

~~~~~~~
Addressed: none
Mentioned: (sort of) Mikazaru, (sort of) Abigail
Word count: ~
Notes: Short post -3-
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 9:11 am

Airamyst heard the bell ring that signaled it was the end of the first school day, and almost jumped up from his seat in excitement as he let out a soft squeal. He had felt like this day had taken forever to reach its end, like this class had taken forever. He really didn't like having to sit in so many classes for so long.
Never did he remeber sitting for hours with his parents in classes and most of the time he had been done by lunch time so he often had the rest of the day to play games and watch TV. It really didn't help things that he often got bored fairly quickly since he had a very short attenion span when it came to school work.
As he looked around the room he saw that most of the kids had jumped and ran, all heading quickly to the door to leave for the day. Airamyst giggled and shook his head as he rose from his own desk and turned quickly to face it.
He glanced down and straightened out skirt before smiling and nodding, liking how it looked now. He flipped his hair from his face and reached out, grabbing his books from his desk top and placing them in his backpack. Quickly he zipped it up and popping it on his back, turning to look and make sure he hadn't forgotten anything.
Once he was sure he was okay he waved happily to the teacher and rushed from the room, in a hurry to met up with Jeames. He padded intot he hall and looked around before spotting his friend.
Airamyst rushed over to him and popped up behind him, placing his chin on his shoulder and placing his arms on his back, while giggling. "Whatcha doing, Jayjay?" He coo'd softly intot he boys ear as he looked over his shoulder.
Figuring he was texting for his brother, for Nii Nii to come and find them or for his location. This caused Airamyst to pull back and cross his arms, pouting. He often did this at home, looking and acting like a small child when he felt others were ignoring him.
He toddled up in from of Jeames, arms still cutely drawn over his chest. "Jeameeeeeee. Pay attention to meeeeeee." He whined loudly, stomping his feet.
Suddenly he got a idea that always seemed to work when his parents wanted to gain his attenenion. He rushed up, holding his hands up as he grabbed Jeames face and pulled it up before smashing his lips against the boys.
Airamyst planned on pulling back just as quickly but something stopped him and instead he ended up closing his eyes, melting into the kiss. He had never kissed another boy, or even anyone besides his mother and father.
He wasn't sure how much time passed but he finally pulled back, face a dark red and a daze in his eyes. He smiled innocently at Jeames, loving how warm and fuzzy he felt all of the sudden. He giggled and squealed softly before hiding his hands behind his back and looking at his feet.
"Wow, Jayjay... I... I liked that and... your a good kisser..." He whispered, his face heating up as he started to realize what he did. Closing his eyes he panicked and quickly started stuttering.
"I-I mean... I'm so sowwy Jeames I dunno why I did that!" He didn't get to say anymore though, since at that moment someone pushed him hard in the back, sending him into Jeamesero.
He yelped softly his gentle face and emosions of everything getting the better of him, like always. He whimpered as his eyes teared up and he started to wipe at them. "I-I'm sowwy, Jeames I made ev-everything bad and ackward and n-now you think I'm weird. And I didn't m-mean to like it or any-anything but I did. I liked the k-kiss very m-much." He cried softly unsure of what to do now.

Addressed: Jeamesero, Teacher, Classroom Mentioned: Mom, Dad Word Count: ~ Notes: Omg Airamyst always melts your heart at his words and actions ;o;
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:46 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Abigail walked through the hallway. He had been walking around school for an hour now and he was getting a bit frustrated. He could have been home by now, right? Yes.
But now he had another task on hand. He had to be social now. He had agreed to meet up with these two other students to get guided through the school. He actually didn't want to be social right now, he wanted to go home, but he guessed he had no other choice.
So he left the classroom and went in search of the boy's restroom he had been in when bumping into them. He was a bit lost at first but managed to find the right restroom, because this girl called Hinami was waiting outside the door. In the hallway.
Upon reaching the girl he waved at her, his face expressionless. Though, there was a weak blush on his face, because he really didn't feel comfortable being around other people.
‘’Hey...’’, he said. He just stood there and turned around, resting his back against the wall.
‘’Sooo... you're waiting here, too?’’, he asked.
The most stupid question ever.
Because it was obvious.
Because Hinami had been there with him when the guidance was offered to them.
Why did he even ask that? Maybe because he wanted to kill the awkward silence yet he had no conversation skills.
He stared at the ground, kicking with his feet nervously as he waited for this Mikazaru person to show up.
If he would even show up today. ‘’He could have gone home, as well. I also wonder where that other boy has gone off to. Is he doing alright? I think his name was Roki...’’

Addressed: Hinami
Mentioned: Mikazaru, Roki
Word Count: 276
Notes: x

Last edited by Abigail on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:45 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Jeamesero had been off the last hour of school but he had promised to wait for Airamyst because Airamyst had Japanese class. He reached the door to the classroom and stood there waiting, taking out his phone and looking at the screen. He hadn't heard anything from Shun for a while and decided to text the boy, asking him where he was right now and how his friend was doing, and if they would meet up soon now that school was over for the day. He kept on asking these type of questions, not really waiting for Shun to answer the boy back; he was literally spamming the boy's phone.
He looked up to see a lot of students leaving the classroom and running away through the hallway. His eyes fell on this black haired boy for a second who passed by, before returning his gaze the screen of his phone. That's when he felt something on his shoulder and heard Airamyst's voice.
‘’Whatcha doing, Jayjay?’’, the boy asked but Jeamesero didn't look up yet. He had one more text to finish and send it to Shun, and he wanted to get it done quickly before talking to Airamyst. Because Jeamesero really wanted his older half brother to come look for him. ‘’Jeameeeeeee. Pay attention to meeeeeee.’’, Airamyst begged and Jeamesero sighed. He just finished his text and put his phone away as the boy said that to him. He wanted to look up at Airamyst and smile, show him he was listening finally and ready to talk to him, when all of a sudden his face was grabbed.
Jeamesero yelped at the boy's sudden actions and stared wide in shock ad Airamyst kissed him. And it was a long kiss, it took a while before the boy pulled back.
Jeamesero felt really uncomfortable all of a sudden. It was not that he didn't like the kiss. In fact he did, but maybe that wasn't a good thing, now was it? It was also the fact that he didn't know how to respond to this, he didn't know why Airamyst was doing this. It confused him badly.
As Airamyst pulled back Jeamesero stared at him in shock and confusion, wiping at his mouth. He realized Airamyst looked just as shocked and confused as he was, and realized the boy actually hadn't meant to do it.
‘’Wow, Jayjay... I... I liked that and... you're a good kisser...’’, Airamyst then said and Jeamesero frowned, really not sure what to do or what to say in response. However, Airamyst spoke again, looking even more scared now than before. ‘’I-I mean... I'm so sowwy Jeames I dunno why I did that!’’

Jeamesero wanted to say something though he didn't really know what, when suddenly someone passed by and pushed Airamyst in the back, and the boy fell into Jeamesero. Jeamesero yelped and so did Airamyst, amd Jeamesero felt the boy pull back quickly. He stood there, staring at Airamyst in shock, still. He had wanted to say something but that action had really caught him off guard and Jeamesero found his words stuck in his throat again. He didn't even have any words to bring out. What should he say?
‘’I-I'm sowwy, Jeames I made ev-everything bad and awkward and n-now you think I'm weird. And I didn't m-mean to like it or any-anything but I did. I liked the k-kiss very m-much.’’, Airamyst stuttered and Jeamesero nervously rubbed the back of his head, blushing rather a lot now. He looked around them, wondering how many people had actually seen this happen. He then stared back at Airamyst, really not sure what to say to the boy.
‘’I... I'm sorry... I hadn't expected this to happen... You startled me, kinda...’’, Jeamesero whispered, trying to find his words. He stared at the ground for a moment, shifting around his feet nervously. ‘’Okay so... why did you... why did you even...? Why?’’
He swallowed, shaking his head after standing there quietly for a moment. Maybe it was best not to talk about it right now. Maybe later, because Jeamesero had texted Shun, and he was waiting for the boy to come heir way. ‘’You know... maybe we should talk about that later... I texted my brother and he will probably come look for us very soon. We can discuss this later...’’, he said before taking a deep breath. He wasn't sure if he should say this but he guessed it couldn't hurt since Airamyst had said the same thing, right? Even though even thinking the words made him feel so extremely uncomfortable. It made him all feel so... strange. He had felt this before and that's why he was so scared; he wasn't too happy about feeling this right now and hoped it would go away soon. ‘’I... I gotta say I liked it, too, by the way... Just saying.’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Abigail, Shun, Hikaru Word Count: 811 Notes: They should all go to the cafe together. Shun will pay the drinks. -3-

Last edited by Jeamesero on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:12 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru hadn't seen Roki anymore ever since the boy had left his side during the end of the lunch break. The boy began to slightly worry about him, wondering where he was. Had he gone to school or not after that? Mikazaru had, but he had been pulled out of the classroom by the teachers he should have had that morning. They had given him quite a speech about getting too late for class or not coming at all. Mikazaru had tried to explain the situation to them, mentioning Roki, but the teachers had told him that was no good excuse for him to skip class and that Roki should have taken care of it all by himself.
Mikazaru sighed and rubbed his eyes; he had missed quite a lot of classes, and all those teachers had come over to him. Why? Why had he been so stupid to follow a younger boy around the school? He had been worried about the kid and it had only gotten him in trouble.
Leaving the art class classroom all Mikazaru wanted to do right now was go home and sleep, but maybe he shouldn't go home just yet. What if the teachers had called his parents and told them about his skipping classes at school? Then they would probably be very pissed at him when he got home. So yeah, Mikazaru was too afraid to go home right now. Too afraid.
‘’I really wonder where Roki is. I hope he's alright... I mean, I feel kind of guilty for chasing him away like that. I should have been more careful choosing my words...’’, Mikazaru thought and he looked around him. He realized he still had to give this boy and girl a tour through the school, too. He actually should get to them right now and make sue to show them around school so next time they would know where to do. And he better do it quick, because the actual school building would close in two hours, he had heard. Or at least, in around two hours.
He stepped around the corner and found Hinami and Abigail at the boy's restroom, standing outside the door. They were most likely waiting for him. Mikazaru was actually surprised they had managed to find back the restroom after heading to class. He was proud of them for already remembering their exact meeting place.

Mikazaru quickly went over to them and waved at them, a smile on his face. He met up with them and lowered his hand, looking at the two, from Hinami to Abigail and back again. ‘’Okay, I'm here. Glad to see you wanted to have this little tour. The doors to the classrooms are closed now but we can still look around the school a bit, let me know what you wanna do.’’, he said, still smiling brightly. He felt a bit better now that he could think about other things, more positive things. ‘’So, where do you guys wanna go first? We have a garden, a parking lot where you can leave your bike and or car. And of course there's the dorm building. And there's a cafeteria inside the school. You can't buy anything there right now but you can still enter it and you can get snacks from the vending machines. And we have a nurse office nearby. Now, let me see... what else do we have here...?’’
Mikazaru thought for a moment, making sure he had named every other place around or in the school still accessible for the students at this time of the day. They could still go almost anywhere. ‘’Oh yeah, and we have a sports field outside, where the students go for PE class during summer, most of the time. And the school's library is still open as well. I think that's all we can go and see. So yeah, let me know what you want to see first.’’

Addressed: Hinami and Abigail Mentioned: Roki Word Count: 656 Notes: Mika sure talks a lot now ^^'' And yeah guys, say where you wanna go. Mika is the guide but Hinami and Abigail can decide. C:
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:31 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

She packed her bag as the other students left the classroom. She was glad school was over, but on the other hand she didn't really know where to go now. It was 4pm now, but Lola didn't feel like going home yet. So she got up slowly and grabbed her bag, leaving the classroom. Once out she looked around her a bit nervously. Her eyes fell on a boy and girl kissing and she pulled a face, gagging at the two.
The two pulled back from the kiss and Lola stood there silently as she listened to their words. It seemed like the kiss hadn't been meant to happen.
So it had happened by accident? Good gracious! Students really couldn't keep their mouths apart these days, could they?
Lola huffed and shook her head as she kept on listening to them speaking to each other.
‘’I-I'm sowwy, Jeames I made ev-everything bad and awkward and n-now you think I'm weird. And I didn't m-mean to like it or any-anything but I did. I liked the k-kiss very m-much.’’, the girl said and Lola rolled her eyes. ‘’Well then if you didn't want to make things awkward between you two, why did you two even put your lips together in the first place?’’, Lola thought to herself in response to the girl's words.
‘’Okay so... why did you... why did you even...? Why? You know... maybe we should talk about that later... I texted my brother and he will probably come look for us very soon. We can discuss this later...’’
‘’Wow, the awkwardness is high leveled here.’’, Lola thought, being rather sarcastic within her thoughts. ‘’Where did that girl go from lunch break? Ustrina? I don't wanna be all lonely in here, she's one of the few people worth talking to, I guess.’’
But where was she going to go to next? Lola had no clue.
She decided to just walk away from these two, though they sort of interested her. As she walked off she kept her eyes on them, deciding on whether to go around the corner and leave them be or stay near them and maybe talk to them.
Or try to talk to them.

Addressed: x
Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Ustrina
Word Count: 368
Notes: Wow Lola is being amazingly sarcastic. I really don't know where else to take her right now...
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:56 pm

Haya had been off the last hour and she had been walking through school deep in thought or done her homework for the next day, sulking about what to do with her life right now. Upon leaving the library she entered the hallway and started heading to the exit. However, when she came through one of the halls she noticed a familiar face.
Quickly hiding around the corner she looked around to see a boy and a girl kissing. She had just come around in time to see them pull away from each other and act rather uncomfortable. There was this one dude who pushed the girl against the boy and Haya frowned as the girl pulled back and the boy's face was revealed. It was indeed a familiar face.
‘’That is Jeames... He's Shun's younger half brother.’’, Haya thought as she looked at the boy. She felt rather confused to see these two together, because she knew the truth. ‘’I thought Jeames was into boys only. I mean, I can remember he told me because he trusted me enough... Why is he kissing that girl?’’
With that thought she moved a bit closer carefully, making sure they wouldn't see her. She hid behind a few lockers and looked at the two again, looking the girl up and down. And that's when she saw the person's face.
‘’Wait... that's not a girl.’’, she thought, eyes widening slightly in shock. Did she just find out about someone's secret? ‘’That's a boy in girl's clothing. I recognize a boy's face anywhere. Gotta say he looks almost like a real girl, gotta give him credit for that. But he's not a girl, not at all... Because why else would Jeames kiss him? He must be a boy, no doubt. Maybe I can use this sometime in the future if I need shit from this cross-dressing person. Hmm.’’
She kept staring at the two, making sure to stay out of sight. She had to hear everything they were saying to each other. Maybe something would happen, maybe some words would be of use to her later.
‘’Where Jeames is is Shun, most of the time. Maybe Shun comes around in a minute.’’

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: - \\ Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Shun \\ Word Count: 368 \\ Notes: Ooooh stalky Haya here we go~
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 6:54 am

Airamyst whimpered softly, hot tears trailing down his now light flushed cheeks. He really hadn't meant for the kiss to be like that, he had just wanted to do what he often saw friends do. Tease each other. Yet he hadn't thought he would like it that much or not be able to stop.
"I... I'm sorry... I hadn't expected this to happen... You startled me, kinda... Okay so... why did you... why did you even...? Why?"
Airamyst moved his shaking hands from his face, looking up shyly at Jeames. "I-I don't kn-know..." He stuttered softly, having trouble finding his words.
Thought this just made him more upset that he was crying pretty bad in front of others, Jeames mostly. More tears fell and he tried to stop them but he wasn't sure how or what to do.
The more he stood there crying and more unsure and scared he grew the more tears that fell and the more upset the boy grew. Quickly wiping at his eyes he took a step back from Jeames, Thinking the boy probaly needed space and thought he was disgusting now.
"You know... maybe we should talk about that later... I texted my brother and he will probably come look for us very soon. We can discuss this later..."
Airmyst nodded, sniffling softly as he wiped at his orbs, and looked up with huge watery puppy eyes at the boy. "Okie..." Was all he said.
He wiped his nose on his shirt sleeve, dropping his arms afterwards and hugging his bag close to his side. He looked up and down the halls a bit, wondering where Shun was excactly.
"I... I gotta say I liked it, too, by the way... Just saying."
Airamyst squeaked softly in surprise and turned his head quickly to look at Jeames. "R-really?" He breathed out softly in disbelief.
His cheeks darkened and he swallowed. 'Does that mean... Does he like me? Not just the kiss does he like me? No can't be. No boy wants to be with me when they find out I'll a boy.' He fought with himself in his mind.
Suddenly realizing he had been staring at Jeames, a cute soft smile spreading across his face, he quickly squeaked and turned away. "I-I mean... Your welcome?"
Airamyst hid his arms behind his back as he kicked at the ground shyly, twisting his hips and and making his skirt twirl. "Sooooo... Jeames may I ask you someding?"
He looked around, a bit scared and nervious someone would hear them. Once he was sure no one was really paying much atteion he leaned in and whispered softly to Jeames.
"Do... You like other boy right? Like... Like 'like like' them?" He felt his face heating up. It had really been a while since he had asked someone about stuff like this. Though he had never said anything about himself as a boy.
"B-because like... I mean... I... I-I-I... I-I l-like...l-lov..." He swallowed and closed his eyes, shaking his head adn amking tiny fists with his arms. "N-nevermind I'm being stupid. F-forget I s-said anything." He stuttered before turning away.
Airamyst busied himself with fixing his skirt as he thought quickly of something to change the subject to. "S-so did he say where he w-was?"

Addressed: Jeamesero, Teacher, Classroom Mentioned: Mom, Dad Word Count: ~ Notes: Airamyst chickened out nuuuuuu! o3o
Love is starting to pop up in his heart finally tho~ c':
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:25 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I-I don't kn-know...’’, Airamyst said in response to Jeamesero's question, stuttering. Jeamesero felt bad for asking it all of a sudden. He hadn't wanted the boy to feel all shy and awkward, and to blame for what just had happened between them. But could he say he had blame for it, too? He wasn't really sure.
After saying however that he took had liked the kiss a bit, if not a lot, Airamyst stared at him in confusion and... a hint of hope? At least he seemed a bit more cheerful and for that Jeamesero was happy. But that happiness didn't seem to last very long. Things were growing awkward again between the two, something Jeamesero really didn't want to happen.
‘’R-really? I-I mean... You're welcome?’’, Airamyst asked and Jeamesero chuckled softly. He couldn't help it, it happened automatically, and afterwards he felt quite bad for doing it, guilty. He didn't say anything though, just looked away from the boy. Why had Airamyst just made it so awkward?
‘’It feels just the same as when I was with Jonathan... I loved that boy, yet he left me for someone else... Is this love again? Please say no... please...’’, he thought, worried about the feelings he felt. He had had terrible experiences with love and hoped it wasn't true. Because he was afraid it might start all over again. All the bad things that had happened. The cheating, the leaving, the suffering. Jeamesero took a deep breath at the thought, wanting to forget all about it.
‘’Sooooo... Jeames may I ask you someding? Do... You like other boy right? Like... Like 'like like' them? B-because like... I mean... I... I-I-I... I-I l-like...l-lov..."’’, Airamyst said but he cut himself off in the end, his voice trailing off. Jeamesero gave him a confused look and fear started to grow inside of him; his heart started to beat faster. Was this really it? Was this love all over again, something he had desperately tried to avoid for two years? ‘’N-nevermind I'm being stupid. F-forget I s-said anything.’’

‘’No, no, um... Yes, I... I 'like like' boys... I... I'm homosexual, gay...’’, Jeamesero whispered to the boy, staring at his feet in shame as he his hands behind his back, playing with his thumbs. ‘’So... what did you want to say...?’’
‘’S-so did he say where he w-was?’’, Airamyst asked and Jeamesero nodded, completely caught off guard. But he guessed that if Airamyst didn't wanna tell him anything there was nothing more he could ask of the boy, so he decided to just answer his question about Shun and wait for the boy to answer him or speak up, in case he wanted to.
‘’Yeah, he texted me he was at the dorms, and that he and his friends Hikaru will come our way. We will go to the town together, he said.’’, Jeamesero mumbled, forcing a weak smile on his face. ‘’Maybe we can go buy neat stuff together, or go eat or drink something some place fun, like a cafe, maybe. Does that sound fun?’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru Word Count: 511 Notes: Worst post ever
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 12:54 am

Czech walked quickly down the hall. She had to admit she was more then a little upset. She was late to school and missed her entire first day because of her mother. 'First she didn't have time, then it was to far, then we had to stop for gas, and the list kept going. Stupid airhead make money on your own time and don't cut into mine.' She thought as she stomped down the halls.
Once she reached the end she stopped and looked around. Where was her locker again? She had a paper that she had been given minutes before but that was in her backpack and she was to tired to unpack her books to find it. Letting out a heavy sigh she decided to go right and headed off again.
As she came across the lockers she started counting down the number. 313, 312, 311, 310... "Least I'm headed in the right direction. Was 300 I believe. Well I think it was. If its not I'll just take it over and to heck with it." She giggled and flipped her hair. Yeah she was mean, kinda a royal bitch sometimes too but that was because she took after her mother.
Finally Czech reached the number and was happy to find out the combanation she had been given worked. Quickly she stuffed her backpack and books into it, before shutting and locking it. She sighed, smiling a bit and turning to lean against her locker. Now all she had to do was find her dorm.
She heard a noise and looked up to find, just a short ways off, a girl around her age. She seemed to be spying on someone around the corner and Czech grinned as she got a idea. She stawked over, her soft steps making barely any sound, curious to see what she was doing.
Once she looked and saw it was just a boy and girl, both of which had seemingly just kiss and were a little dazed, she crossed her arms. She reached out with her hand and tapped the girl's arm before speaking. "What are you a peeping tom? People like you make me sick you know that."
Czech giggled and flipped her hair before cutting her eyes, as a sly grin crossed her face. "What's wrong, peeping tom? Can't get any boy or booty of your own so you watch others and dream before going to jack in your bedroom?" Pretending to gag she rolled her eyes.
"Your at least a REAL studant right? Like I have read about little men who dress as girls just to sneak in and catch peeks at innocent girls like me." She placed her hand on her hip as she awaited a answer, not the most pasent child around. "Well? Have anything to say for yourself and your actions, peeping tom?"

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Other's Speech''

Addressed: Haya
Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airmyst
Word Count: ~
Notes: Incoming Czech the bitch. XD
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 2:02 am

Roki slowly padded down the almost empty halls of the school. He had just found out he missed his final two classes and henceforth not gone to school all day. Even though he had been scared, and still kinda was to be in class by himself, he kept hearing Mika's voice telling him he needed to go.
"Would be a lot easier Nii Nii if you could go with me..." He mumbled to no one really, for there was no other children around him at that time that he knew of.
He looked up his thoughts passing to what Toru hadd shown him and what his father had done mere minutes before. "Wonder if he left the grounds and really went back home." Turning the corner he found another empty hall. Where had Mika and the other two kids gone to?
Roki had thought he would find them in the halls somewhere since he and Mika had siad they would show them around. 'I wonder if Nii Nii still even wants my help...' He thought sadly, hiding his arms and looking at the ground.
He knew had acted like a small child all day. Mika had been right. No highschooler acted like him. Ever. Tears formed in his eyes as he tried to blink them back. "I'm so sorry, Nii Nii..." He whimpered, wiping at his eyes, ridding himself of the few tears that had escaped.
Roki looked up when he heard voices and balled up his fists tightly, a look of determantion falling over his face. "I will make it up to him. I'll use what Toru wanted me to and make everything better."
Suddenly he took off running down the hall, heading in the direction of the voices. One sounded just like Mika's so he was sure that the others would be with him. Once he rounded the corner he saw Mika a short ways away with the two other studants from the restroom.
He yelped softly and blushed a tiny bit, suddenly shy and scared, as he ducked back behind the corner. He looked around at them, hoping no one had seen him. "Okay, Roki..." He whispered to himself, trying to calm his racing heart now. "You have to be mature. Growed up."
Roki smiled remebering Toru's words. "I can do it if I set my mind to it. And one I make Nii Nii-I mean Mika happy he will forget my childish stuff from this morning." Sudden over come with excitement at what he was going to do, and Mika's words of happiness, he had to cover his mouth to stop himself from giggling.
He nodded, fixed his shirt and pants, getting rid of dirt and wrinkles, before putting on avery serious face and walking around the corner again. He held his head high, smiling with confadence as he neared them.
"Evening, Abigail. Hinami." Roki said nodding to each respectfully. He then turned and smiled innocently up at Mika before addressing the older boy. "Good evening, Mika Senpai." He said, using the words Toru had siad he had to.
The way he understood it, Toru had said Nii Nii was a name for babies. Older, more grown up people addressed their peers as Senpai. So after a LOT of exsplaining Roki had agree it sounded way more mature the Nii Nii..
"So I am here to keep my promise and help out." He said nodding to the others before turning hsi head to them. "I am a grown-up and would never say something I would do if I wasn't going to do it."
Roki felt himself glowing with pride at how well he was doing. He hoped Mika wuld tell him how prond he was of his words and actions, even if he was just repeating his older brother. "I promise to make up for acting like such a child earlier today, Senpai. Right after we're done showing them the school grounds."
Quicky he turned back to Mika, ready to move when he was. "Your thoughts on the matter?"

Addressed: Mika, Abigail, Hinami Mentioned: His father, Toru Word Count: ~ Notes: Good job Roki~<33 Just know you might have scared Mika and the others since your acting tot's different. XD
Back to top Go down
Hinami
Student
Hinami

Student basics
Name: Hinami Haniwa

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:40 am

Mikazaru had arrived a while after Abigail did, and immediately began to speak. Hinami tuned out a bit at first, when suddenly something the boy said caught her attention.
"Ah, hey...did you say the library was still open?" She blurted out. Noticing her sudden outburst, she glanced quickly at Abigail, then back at Mikazakru, before slowly continuing. "Since..I was just wondering if we could go there first? If that's okay with you guys, of course."
She bit down on her lip and crossed her arms, leaning back on the wall, her eyes resting on Abigail, waiting for his answer when suddenly a voice spoke.

"Evening, Abigail. Hinami."

She turned her head towards the voice, which belonged to that crying boy from earlier. Roki...was it?

She watched silently as Roki turned to Mizakaru, addressing him as well. "Good evening, Mika Senpai."

Hinami raised an eyebrow at the boy's choice of words. She clearly remembered the boy calling Mikazaru "Nii-nii" earlier, and definitely with a much more childish tone. What could've changed this? Now a bit curious to see how much longer he would continue this, she began to listen closely to his words.

"So I am here to keep my promise and help out. I am a grown-up and would never say something I would do if I wasn't going to do it. I promise to make up for acting like such a child earlier today, Senpai. Right after we're done showing them the school grounds. Your thoughts on the matter?"

The boy's sudden change in behavior, not to mention the odd way he was speaking now, was definitely interesting. Just what could've happened, during those short few hours, that lead to this? Hinami smiled faintly. This school and its students were a lot more interesting than she had anticipated. Maybe sticking around these people wouldn't be such a bad idea.

~~~~~~
Adressed: Abigail, Mizakaru
Mentioned: Roki
Notes: ~
Back to top Go down
Mikayla
Student

Student basics
Name: Mikayla

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:27 am

Nikairou casually sauntered down the hallway. He was late for his first day of his new school, but he really didn't mind. His tutor, a young lady who looked about 25 or so years of age, was no where to be found this morning. She was the one who oversaw everything he did, from his homework to where he went. It was odd, not seeing her this morning, as she was the one supposed to drive him to school. His parents were no where to be found either, but that wasn't anything new. Even stranger, his parent's house - a large ancient Japanese-style building - was rather empty, devoid of its usual mess of people. Maids, butlers, businessmen, and so on, none of them were to be seen this morning. In fact, now that he thought about it, his tutor had been gone for quite a while now. Nikairou paused, frowning slightly. His memory must have been going down. Whatever. That wasn't important right now. What was important was finding his dorm room and calling his family butler to ask why the hell he had to drag his ass to school, barely catching a bus.

A girl's voice nearby snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked up to spot two girls. Slowly walking closer, he listened in to their conversation, barely hearing the last words.

"You're at least a REAL student right? Like I have read about little men who dress as girls just to sneak in and catch peeks at innocent girls like me. Well? Have anything to say for yourself and your actions, peeping tom?" The girl with the flower in her hair said, placing her hands on her hips, seemingly awaiting a response from the other girl.

Nikairou chuckled a bit, shaking his head. Whatever they were talking about, it was nothing he gave a shit about. From what he had heard, it seemed these two girls were straight out of the loony bin. Peeping tom? Little men dressing as girls? He chuckled even more, thinking about it. It sounded ridiculous, what the hell did flower girl catch the other girl do? Jerk off to a girl in a short skirt or something?

The more he thought about it, the more ridiculous it sounded to him. His chuckles became laughter as he walked confidently over to the two girls. Not letting other girl respond to flower girl, he rudely rested an arm on flower girl's shoulder and still half laughing, began to speak."Hey, what's going on here, peeping tom? Sounds like you were up to no good, hmmm? Or at least that's what it sounds like from what flower girl here says."
~~~~~~
Adressed: Haya, Czech
Mentioned: his parents, his tutor
Notes: Nikairou being the asshole he is again, most likely gonna get his ass beat. Tiny bit of his past revealed as well~
Back to top Go down
http://moguighosttown.forumotion.com/
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 10:02 am

Airamyst shyly keep looking at the floor, hiding his hands behind his back, as he tried to avoid Jeames eyes. He wished hadn't said anything or asked Jeames such a personal question. After all it wasn't any of his busniess anyway.
His could hear his heart beat in his ears and his face heat up very badly, blinking back tears. [i]'It's like the more I talk the more uncomfortable and ackward I seem to make things...' He thought sadly to himself.
Siently he wished Shun and Hikaru would hurry up. He would feel a lot better if he was in town and not alone with Jeames now. Plus he was getting kinda tired now from all the day's work and action.
"No, no, um... Yes, I... I 'like like' boys... I... I'm homosexual, gay... So... what did you want to say...?"
Airamyst frozen, a nervous feeling over coming his body, as he had to force himself not to squeal. He was kinda happy but very scared at the same time. He had admitted it. The he was gay, homosexual, just like Airamyst. Though at least Jeames wasn't the one standing there in a dress...
He started to fight with himself on weather he should say anything else or not. He wanted to but he wasn't sure if he should. He wasn't even sure if he 'like like' Jeames or not. Airamyst just knew his tummy was starting to knot up and his body felt like it was burning.
"Yeah, he texted me he was at the dorms, and that he and his friends Hikaru will come our way. We will go to the town together, he said. Maybe we can go buy neat stuff together, or go eat or drink something some place fun, like a cafe, maybe. Does that sound fun?"
Airamyst nodded, a bit upset with himself that Jeames seemed a bit quiet now. He was sure the boy was thinking about what he had wanted to tell him and what he had almost said. The only problom was he wasn't sure if he wanted to anymore.
He took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his racing heart and gain some air back in his lungs. Ever so slowly he scooted over to Jeames, stopping when he was almost on top of the boy. He reached over with his hand slightly, not having to move more then his finger to hold Jeames hand.
Slowly he turned his head to look at the boy, smiling a cutely and blushing heavily still. "Yes. Yes it does sound like fun. I'd like that very very much, Jayjay. I've never been shopping or out to eat with friends so I am not sure how I to act but I will do my very best for you~"
Airamyst then started to bit his nails, as he turned to the side, stilll holding his hand but starting to grow very nervous again. "So... Wh-what I wanted to say was... w-was..." He stuttered softly, having to force out the words. "I... I-I-I kinda... 'l-like like' you Jeamesero... L-l-like I... I m-might l-love you..."
He covered his mouth as soon as he said it and turned to look at Jeames, his face heating up worse then ever. Tears formed in his eyes and he quickly wiped them away. This wasn't a time to ccry, even if he was a big baby most of the time. "I-I-I mean... Is that okay?" He whispered very softly, not sure what else to say now, as they waited for Shun and Hikaru.

Addressed: Jeamesero Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru Word Count: ~ Notes: Awwww you go Airamyst~<33
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:39 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lola stopped and watched the boy and girl; they seemed to be talking. Lola found them quite interesting, especially the girl. She didn't know for sure why, but she just felt that way.
She kept a close eye on them, kept standing there at the end of the hallway, like she was going go around the corner, yet she was not.
And her eyes saw everything.
She noticed another girl standing there, hiding behind some lockers, looking at the boy and girl that had just kissed, as well. She seemed to be spying on them and Lola narrowed her yes, wondering why she was spying.
She noticed tow more people meeting up with the girl and for a moment Lola thought they knew each other, but maybe they did not. The second girl seemed to be speaking to the first one, then this boy spoke to her, as well.
What were they all doing there?
What was going on?
‘’Do all three of them like to spy on people?’’, she thought, shaking her head. ‘’I could go over to them and tell them to mind their own business. But now that I realize it... Wasn't I spying on those two as well? I mean, I keep standing here and staring. I guess that can be considered spying, as well. What should I do, should I go to them? Or to the boy and girl? Maybe I should watch them a bit longer before making my decision.’’

Addressed: x
Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Haya, Czech, Nikairou
Word Count: 246
Notes: x
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 3:55 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Hinami didn't say anything, so Abigail stayed quiet, as well. He stood there, leaning with his back against the wall, just liked Hinami did. He had hit hands hidden in his pockets. He didn't mind not saying anything. Now he had more time to think.
That, until Mikazaru suddenly arrived the boy from earlier. And as soon as Abigail looked up, that older boy started speaking.
‘’Okay, I'm here. Glad to see you wanted to have this little tour. The doors to the classrooms are closed now but we can still look around the school a bit, let me know what you wanna do.’’
‘’So, where do you guys wanna go first? We have a garden, a parking lot where you can leave your bike and or car. And of course there's the dorm building. And there's a cafeteria inside the school. You can't buy anything there right now but you can still enter it and you can get snacks from the vending machines. And we have a nurse office nearby. Now, let me see... what else do we have here...?’’
‘’Oh yeah, and we have a sports field outside, where the students go for PE class during summer, most of the time. And the school's library is still open as well. I think that's all we can go and see. So yeah, let me know what you want to see first.’’
He spoke too much, it really hurt Abigail's head.
So many choices, so many places to go, so much pain in his head.
‘’Stop talking,’’ Abigail muttered in his thoughts, ready to bring his hands up to his head, to cover his ears or to pull at his hair. ‘’You talk too much...’’
‘’Ah, hey...did you say the library was still open? Since..I was just wondering if we could go there first? If that's okay with you guys, of course.’’, Hinami said and Abigail looked at her, nodding his head.
‘’Library sounds good.’’, he said, not letting out any more words. His eyes fell on Mikazaru and nodded his head again, one simple nod. ‘’Library?’’
Suddenly he heard a voice and looked up, seeing the boy from earlier, the boy that had left. The one that had run off. Roki was his name, right?
‘’Evening, Abigail. Hinami. Good evening, Mika Senpai.’’, the younger boy said but Abigail shook his head. ‘’It's afternoon.’’, he mumbled, hand still in his pockets.
‘’So I am here to keep my promise and help out. I am a grown-up and would never say something I would do if I wasn't going to do it.’’, Roki said, Abigail frowned. The boy was acting strange, a lot different than when they first met. He sounded less childish indeed, but now that Abigail heard and saw this other side of him, he actually kind of felt bad for wishing this boy had been more adult-like. He sounded so lame now, so stupid. So different
‘’What happened to you? Where did you go?’’, Abigail asked in his thoughts, but his thoughts never escaped his mouth, thus Roki never got to hear his questions. And maybe that was for the best?
‘’I promise to make up for acting like such a child earlier today, Senpai. Right after we're done showing them the school grounds. Your thoughts on the matter?’’, Roki said to Mikazaru and Abigail looked up at the senior, wondering what he would say to the kid.
‘’Why is Roki acting so weird? This is nothing like him, right?’’

Addressed: Hinami, Roki, Mikazaru
Mentioned: All three
Word Count: 582
Notes: Long post, I'm happy
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:14 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Ah, hey...did you say the library was still open? Since..I was just wondering if we could go there first? If that's okay with you guys, of course.’’, Hinami asked after Mikazaru was done talking and the boy nodded, smiling at her.
‘’Yes, it still is.’’, he said, before glancing over at Abigail who was still standing there with his back leaning against the wall. The boy really seemed unamused, almost bored. Was Mikazaru really that bored to talk and listen to? The thought made him swallow and feel rather insecure about himself all of a sudden. He was a shy and emotional person. Why had he ever come up with the idea to show some students around the school? It wasn't like him at all.
‘’Library sounds good. Library?’’, Abigail suddenly spoke and Mikazaru looked up, noticing the boy was now looking at him. Mikazaru forced back the feeling of being useless and smiled, nodding his head. ‘’Okay then, the library it is.’’, he said, gesturing for the two students to follow him. Yet at that point a voice caught his attention, a familiar one. Mikazaru turned his head to see Roki. The boy appeared different than he could remember. Where had he gone off to? Where had he been all this time? Mikazaru had worried about him, and he still did.
‘’Evening, Abigail. Hinami. Good evening, Mika Senpai.’’, the boy said and Mikazaru swallowed, staring down at Roki in fear and confusion. ‘’What has happened to 'Nii Nii'...?’’, he thought, not really sure anymore if this was Roki. The boy he knew didn't ct like this.

‘’It's afternoon.’’, Abigail said in response and Mikazaru wasn't sure if the boy had just said it to correct Roki, or if he had meant it to sound more sarcastic. Either way, Roki was acting weird and not like himself. Not at all.
‘’So I am here to keep my promise and help out. I am a grown-up and would never say something I would do if I wasn't going to do it.’’, Roki continued to speak and for a moment Mikazaru had the feeling Roki was addressing only him, even though he kept looking at all of them. It made a shiver run down Mikazaru's spine. And that's when their eyes met, when Roki looked at him.
‘’I promise to make up for acting like such a child earlier today, Senpai. Right after we're done showing them the school grounds. Your thoughts on the matter?’’, he asked and Mikazaru nervously rubbed the back of his head.
‘’Yeah... sure... whatever...’’, he whispered, not really sure what else to say. He gave Hinami and Abigail a nervous look, before gesturing them again to follow him. ‘’That's fine Roki. Though, I prefer if you would just call me Mika, or Nii Nii, if you like. After all that was the first nickname you gave me, no? Or, maybe Noah or Mason sounds nice? All four names fit...’’
‘’Now... you wanted to see the library? Let's go quick, before it closes for the day.’’

Addressed: Hinami, Abigail, Roki Mentioned: - Word Count: 508 Notes: Sucky post... To the School's Library.
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:38 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’"Yes. Yes it does sound like fun. I'd like that very very much, Jayjay. I've never been shopping or out to eat with friends so I am not sure how to act but I will do my very best for you~’’, Airamyst told Jeamesero after coming a bit closer and reaching out for the boy's hand. Jeamesero had wanted to pull away from the boy, but decided not to, and just stand there looking at him, smiling weakly. He didn't say anything, as no words could escape his mouth. Though, a few words came to mind, as he realized what Airamyst had said.
‘’Just be yourself.’’, he said, the smile on his face becoming a bit brighter, but he still appeared extremely nervous and a bit scared, shy. Hence he acted more like an adult now, way different than he normal appeared.
‘’So... Wh-what I wanted to say was... w-was... I... I-I-I kinda... 'l-like like' you Jeamesero... L-l-like I... I m-might l-love you...’’, Airamyst said after a moment of silence and Jeamesero swallowed. He had expected these words from the boy yet they came as a total shock to him, mainly because it was so hard to believe that there was someone like him out there in the world. He stared at the ground, a faint blush on his face, as he really didn't now anymore what to say. What should he say? What should he do? ‘’I-I-I mean... Is that okay?’’
Jeamesero looked up after Airamyst had asked that and all he did was shrug, a shy uncertain look on his face. He shifted uncomfortable with his feet, noticing Airamyst felt just as nervous, as the boy was biting his lips.
‘’I... I um... I don't know what to say, I'm sorry...’’, Jeamesero mumbled, memories of him and Jonathan coming back to him as he stared back at the ground. And those memories weren't that nice.
‘’Two years ago I had thought Jonathan was the one for me, yet he moved away and cheated on me with someone else... Who says Airamyst will be different? I can never be certain. He appears cute and sweet, but so did Jonathan...’’, Jeamesero thought, trying to forget about the painful feelings of being left alone, of being abandoned. ‘’He betrayed me and didn't care about my feelings or me anymore after he told me. He just left and never contacted me again... Who says Airamyst won't do the same?’’

‘’Um Airamyst... It's not because of you but I have experienced a failing relationship in the past...’’, Jeamesero began, searching for the right words as he rubbed the back of his head while blushing rather badly. He didn't want to hurt the boy's feelings, or make the boy feel like Jeamesero wasn't going to consider it at all, but he had to think of his own feelings too. ‘’I just hadn't expected you to tell me this, you left me a bit off guard there for a moment. And actually I still don't know what to say... I um... I... maybe we can discuss this later when we're in a place more private? I mean, we're still at school and kind of in the open. Maybe someone can hear us talk about it. I just want to talk about it with the two of us. I hope you understand...’’
Jeamesero looked up, a begging look in his blue eyes as he hoped Airamyst wouldn't feel sad or ignored, because Jeamesero didn't want him to feel like that. They had only just met today, and even though Jeamesero was one of the few people who knew Airamyst was actually a boy, it felt too soon to think about such a thing as a relationship. He wasn't even sure yet if he felt the same thing, and knowing Airamyst was a boy in girl's clothing, it felt kind of weird thinking about. Because Airamyst acted and dressed like a girl. Jeamesero did, too, but far less than Airamyst. Not that he disliked Airamyst in any way. He even found the boy very brave for being who he wanted to be, but it just slightly confused him. ‘’Let's just wait for my brother and his friend to come along so we can go to the town and have fun.’’, he said with a weak smile, hoping Airamyst would agree. ‘’We can talk about this at our dorm rooms after we're back, if you like. Just let me know...’’

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru, his past boyfriend (Jonathan) Word Count: 742 Notes: Eeeeeh, this sucks...
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Haya tried to listen to what the boy and 'girl' were saying, but as soon as she tried to hear their words she was tapped on the shoulder. In confusion and a bit startled she looked behind her, to see a girl way younger than her looking up at her. She looked cute and innocent, yet as soon as she spoke she seemed to have a deadly sharp tongue. A little nasty bitch, just like Haya herself.
‘’What are you a peeping tom? People like you make me sick you know that.’’, the girl said and Haya frowned at her, before she grinned. The words didn't hurt her, they actually amused her. This girl was just as cunning and sly as her. She was a little Haya. ‘’What's wrong, peeping tom? Can't get any boy or booty of your own so you watch others and dream before going to jack in your bedroom?’’
‘’Awww, you're so adorable! I love you! You are like a little sugary cake, sweet and innocent, delicious~’’, Haya said in response and she giggled, patting the girl's head. That's when she noticed the flower in her hair, but she said none to that. Instead she just kept on smiling, even grinning. ‘’I don't do booties little girl, only boy's. And heck, they are all in line to have me. This one I can even call Daddy~’’, she then said, her lat sentence sounding seductive. ‘’And I don't 'jack' in my bedroom, that's disgusting. Though, I assume you do now that you mention it~?’’
‘’Your at least a REAL student right? Like I have read about little men who dress as girls just to sneak in and catch peeks at innocent girls like me.’’, the girl said and Haya laughed, before turning around to face the girl with her full body, slightly pulling down her shirt so her bra and decolletage were visible to the girl. She even leaned forward a bit so the girl could have a good look.
‘’If I am a man then I assume these aren't real? You can feel them if you like, they will stay in place and they're as soft as a baby's butt. Go ahead, touch them~ You little twat.’’, she said in response, the grin on her face growing rather seductive again, but it didn't last long and soon enough she pulled her shirt back up, staring down at the girl, a normal grin on her face.
‘’Well? Have anything to say for yourself and your actions, peeping tom?’’, the girl said Haya sighed and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms under her breasts.

‘’I owe you no explanation, you little girl.’’, Haya muttered, before giving the girl a sweet innocent smile again. That's when this boy came into her view and ended up standing beside the girl with the flower in her hair.
‘’Hey, what's going on here, peeping tom? Sounds like you were up to no good, hmmm? Or at least that's what it sounds like from what flower girl here says.’’, the boy said and Haya stared at the boy, narrowing her eyes before flipping him off.
‘’If you've come to look at my tits, boy, no deal. I was talking to this sweet little doll over here, not you. We were having a real girl to girl conversation, no boys allowed.’’, she muttered, once again becoming quite uncomfortable when near a boy. She didn't trust them, there was only one she trusted. She looked back at the girl and smiled again like this big sister who was up to no good, annoying her little sibling. She wrapped her arm around the girl's shoulder and pulled her up to her side, making sure the girl would see Jeamesero and the other boy, dressed as a female. ‘’Now see those two people, sugar? That boy over there is gay, yet that girl kissed him and they seem to be in love, so that means that girl is actually a boy dressed as a girl. How creepy is that? There is the creepy little man you were looking for, dearie~ I am a peeping tom, yes, but this peeping tom is up to something, something good and juicy, and worth blackmailing someone~ I assume the boy wants to keep his real gender a secret so we can maybe use the truth as a way to annoy him or make him feel vulnerable in the very future, whenever we need something from him.’’
Ad she kept on holding the girl's shoulder she turned her head to stare at the boy with narrowed eyes. ‘’Still here? I guess boy here wants to tell that kid I know about his secret, now that he knows about it, hmm? I'm gonna cut off your balls if you do.’’
Letting go of the girl she turned around and looked at the girl and the boy, and back again. ‘’The name's Haya by the way. What's your name? Spill it or leave it, your choice.’’

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Czech, Nikairou \\ Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Shun \\ Word Count: 832 \\ Notes: Wow, Haya got serious lady balls
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 5:28 am

Czech crossed her arms, glaring at the older girl as she waited for her to answer her. If she was a girl that was, for she still had her doubts. She had in fact heard and even seen people dress as children to sneak peeks, so she thought quite a few people were like that.
"Awww, you're so adorable! I love you! Your are like a little sugary cake, sweet and innocent, delicious~"
Czech blinked in confusion at the girl words as she stared, a dull look over taking her gaze. She shook her head placing her hands on her hips before scuffing. "Wow you are either blind, stupid, or have some very serious mental probloms..." She spoke softly, rolling her eye to the side.
"I don't do booties little girl, only boy's And heck, they are all in line to have me. This one I can even call Daddy~ And I don't 'jack' in my bedroom, that's disgusting. Though, I assume you do now that you mention it~?"
Cxzech gagged loudly, covering her mouth as she turned away and held her stomach. I was all a act, fake, yet she wanted teh girl to see it. "I don't do 'booties, I'm NOT a 'little girl', and yeffing in a bedroom with one's self is nasty." She crossed her arms, after the last of her words, turning her nose up as she closed her eyes and held her head high. "THAT'S a act beneath a person such as myself."
She heard the older girl laugh and cut her eyes, not sure why she was luaghing but felt it was more at her. She hated it when people laughed at her, when they didn't take her seriously. Sudden move near her caused her to raise her eyebrows, wondering what the girl was doing.
"If I am a man then I assume these aren't real? You can feel them if you like, they will stay in place and they're as soft as a baby's butt. Go ahead, tough them~ You little twat."
Czech stared in amazment at the older girls breasts, since she had pulled down her shirt and plaed them near Czech's face. A very light blush spread across her face as he stared unable to pull her eyes from them. 'How come... How come hers are so much bigger then mine...? And... And are they really soft to the touch...?' She thought to herself.
Without thinking she slowly started to pull her hand up, wanting to touch them. However the girl soon puller her shirt back and Czech caught her hand in time. She scuffed and stuck out her tongue, pulling on the skin around one of her eyes. "Why would I wanna touch your nasty old tit anyway? Surprised you dont have wrinckles. And dont spoil my innocence with your habit of showing off your body, miss fan service."
"I owe you no explanation, you little girl."
Czech growled under her breath softly, not liking how she kept being refered to as a 'little girl'. 'Creepy, peeping tom, old bitch... I'm nt a child nor a little girl. Do I look like i'm six?' She thought in her mind before hearing a noise nearby.
Quickly she turned her head, her curiously large eyes peering at a boy when they met him. She looked him up and down not sure what to think of him. She didn't trust boys, didn't like them at all. Who could blame her though with all the men and boys her mother brought home?
"Hey, what's going on here, peeping tom? Sounds like you were up to no good, hmmm? Or at least that's what it sounds like from what flower girl here says."
Czech stombed her feet and balled up her fist, jerking them to her sides as she grew a bit irratated. "I'm not a small child and I have a name you know. I'm not called 'flower girl', retard!" She gritted her teeth, getting really sick of how this boys was acting and how the girl was treating her like a child. she didn't feel like one and she even had a tiny job on the side that she could do at anytime to make money so she felt like a adult. More so in her eyes then her own mother.
"If you've come to look at my tits, boy, no deal. I was talking to this sweet little doll over here, not you. We were having a realy girl to girl conversation, no boys allowed.."
Czech gave her a dulled look and stared past her, muttering softly. "Yep just me and the weird old bat. Flashing me... planning on stealing my innocence..." She sighed and turned a bit, wondering if she should just leave before something happened between the two.
Suddenly the older girl wrapped her arm around her, seeming to have different plans. Czech rolled her eyes yet made no attemnt to move away, quite curious as to what she was going to be shown. She groaned softly in annoyince when she hit the older girl's side, being forced to look at a boy annd a girl. The same two that the girl had been peeking on a few minutes ago.
"Now see those two people, sugar? That boy over there is gay, yet that girl kissed him and they seem to be in love, so that means that girl is actually a boy dressed as a girl. How creepy is that? There is the creepy little man you were looking for, dearie~ I am a peeping tom, yes, but this peeping tom is up to something, something good and juicy, and worth blackmailing someone~ I assume the boy wants to keep his real gender a secret so we can maybe use the truth as a way to annoy him or make him feel vulnerable in the very future, whenever we need something from him."
Czech blinked a few times as she looked the girl standing next to the boy up and down. She didn't see a boy and only saw a girl. Heck if it was a boy then he had gone the whole way, with a hair bow and dress inculded. 'Might even have panties on yet if... if what she says is true he could be a lot of fun to mess with...'
She felt the older girl pull away and turned to hear her began speaking to the boy. Really Czech had almost forgotten he was there still.
"Still here? I guess the boy here wants to tell that kid I know about his secret, now that he knows about it, hmm? I'm gonna cut off your balls if you do. The name's Haya by the way. What's your name? splill it or leave it, your choice."
Czech blinked a bit, wondering if the girl was finally done speaking. Bo she must love the sound of her own voice. She turned and cut her eyes at the boy still mad at him for calling her 'flower girl'. 'School's full of a load a weirdies apairently... Mom why send me here again? Reviews couldn't have been that good.' She thought letting out a very soft sigh.
She turned to the girl, figuring it only polite t tell her name as well since she now knew Haya's. "My name is Czech. Czech Onyx Kichona. Pleasure is all yours I am sure." She smiled a innocent smile, loving how naturally cute she appeared. No one would ever suspect, and seldom did, just what she knew and how much went on in her mind.
Quickly she placed her leg back and certseded to Haya then the boy, standign back up and flipping her hair as she turned back to the two 'boys' a short ways off. "So what makes you so sure that cute girl over there is a boy? She looks to good to be a boy so I want to see some proof."
Suddenly she got a idea and turned to look at Haya, a evil sparkle in her eye. "I'm gonna go flip his skirt. That would prove it." She didnt wait for a answer and instead turned quickly, walking off towards the two of them.
As she was right on top of them she walked straight up to Jeames, cutting her eyes as she touched her nose to his. "Sooo. A little bird told me your gay. That why you wear your hair long?" Blinking she noticed something else and decided to draw attention to it, smiling as she did. "And make-up too I guess. You think your that ugly? Newsflash your worse with make-up on then you would be with it off. Men weren't made to wear make-up."
She then reached up and wiped her finger across the eyeliner, a look of disgust on her face. Without another word she turned to Airamyst, knowing she was going to love every moment of this. Czech walked past him a bit, running her hand under his dress very softly so that he wouldn't notice before quickly pulling her hand up.
Czech caught a glimce of what was under his skirt, but she didnt say anything and jsut walked back the way she came, chuckling a bit as she did so. Once she reached Haya she closed her eyes and smiled up at her, a cute look over takinng her facce. "Confurmed it~"

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

Addressed: Haya, Nikairou Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Shun Word Count: 368 Notes: Well that was mean... >.>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The school's hallway
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox