Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's hallway

Go down 
+23
Haya
Lola
Sakura
Massak
Motomo
Rocco
Zandra
Abigail
Yuki
Hikaru
Czech
Airamyst
Mikayla
Decoris
Hinami
Ryom Lee Soon
Ustrina
Rozu Hanabira
Shun
Roki
Mikazaru
Jeamesero
Headmaster
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu
Grade: Sophomore

whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 6:47 am

Airamyst kept looking away, his tummy aching badly now. He wished he hadn't siad it, having a bad history with people everytime he said it. 'He's gonna hate me! Hes gonna hate me! Why did I say that? Why can't I control my mouth?'
He reached up wiping at his eyes as tear kept filling them. He felt like he was going to be sick, eiether that or pass out. Why had he said that? The last time he had he had regreted it badly and been made fun of till his parents took him out of school.
"I... I um... I don't know what to say, I'm sorry..."
Airamyst whimpered, tears flooding down his cheeks faster then he could clear them away. From the sound of the boys voice he hadn't exspected him to say that and hadn't wanted him to either. Looking up at him he saw the boy was at a lost for words like he ahd said, though deep in thought now.
He swallowed covering his face with his hands as he started to sob very very softly. His tummy hurt worse then ever before and he wished he was everywhere but here next to Jeames. "...S-Stupid... girly... I-Idiot-t..." He whimpered softly under his breath. Eh wasn't sure if Jeames could hear him and partly didn't care anymore. Airamyst was sure the boy wouldn't want to be his friend anymore anyway.
"Airamyst.... It's not because of you but I have experienced a failing relationship in the past..."
Airmyst whimpered and pulled down his hands enough to look at Jeames, his huge watery orbs staring back at the boy as he listened.
"I just hadn't expected you to tell me thiss, yuou left me a bit off guard there for a moment. And actually I still dont know what to say... I um... I... maybe we can discuss this later when we're in a place more private? I mean, we're still at school and kind of in the open. Maybe someone can hear us talk about it. I just want to talk about it with the two of us. I hope you understand..."
Airamyst felt more tears fall, and the feeling in his tummy spread to his chest. Silently he asked for the floor to eat him up, take him away and back home to his parents. If he had listened to then and stayed there he wouldn't be here, he wouldn't have just hurt Jeames with his words.
"Y-yes," He stuttered softly, tears still falling quickly as he wasn't sure how to stop them. "I-I unders-stand..." He swallowed quickly, trying to stop his stuttering, but he hurt so bad right now. He was mad at himself and more then a bit upset at how he had told Jeames. If he had jsut kept it a secret then he wouldn't have had to deal with this.
"Let's just wait for my brother annd his friend to come along so we can go to town and have fun We can talk about this at our dorm rooms after we're back, if you like. Just let me know..."
Airamyst forced a smile as he nodded his head quickly and spoke. "Of course~ A-After all I shouldn't have said that. We can talk later if you want and I didn't mean that... like like thing... I don't really... l-lo-love you and... an-and..." He struggled to stop the flow of tears again as they flooded down his face again.
Quickly he turned away and covered his face, sobing again. 'If I had just shut up while I was ahead and hadn't made things worse, feelings or not...' He cried out in his mind as he slowly sank to the ground
He blushed darkly knowing he shouldn't be crying like this for it would fix nothing yet he couldn't stop. It hurt so much. He was sure Jeames disliked him now and when they go back to their dorms he would tell him their friendship was over.
Suddnely a voice he didn't know reached his ears, and he turned around a bit. Letting his tears fall softlys till, he saw girl around his age or younger speaking to Jeames.
"Sooo. A little bird told me your gay. That why you wear your hair long? And make-up too I guess. You think your that ugly? Newsflash your worse with make-up on then you would be with it off. Men weren't made to wear make-up."
Airmyst blinked in confusion, taken aback by what the girl said. It was rude and mean and Airamyst had never said anything that cruel to anyone. Heck even people he hated he was nice to and this girl was being a jerk to Jeames without even knowing him or anything. "H-Hey!" Airamyst spoke, getting to his feet.
He was still crying and looked quite the part of a baby or small child but he didn't care. He didn't like this girl one bit and she felt like trouble to him. However before he could say more or act she was facing him. She didn't say a word to him which made him very nervous yet she seemed to just ignore him.
Airamyst looked at Jeames, a sense of fear setting in his chest along witht he hurt and pain. "Are y-you okay, Jayjay?" He started but didn't finished.
At that moment he felt the girl behind him flip his dress up, the front and back bottom hems passing his eyes. As quickly as it flew up is fell back down, but a very dark blush spread across Airamyst's face.
He heard her giggling as she continuted on her merry little way, leaving him devastated on the spot. It wouldn't have been so bad had he not been give the panties by his mom eariler. Tears flooded to his eyes again, and like so many times before, not sure what else to say or do at this point in time he started to cry.
Airamyst's sobbing was very different then earlier for his voice grew very loud, as he wailed and held his skirt down with his hands. "IT'S N-NOT FAIR!! I W-WANT MY MOMMY OR D-DADDY!!"
Though he soon reliazed they weren't there and likely couldn't get there in time even if he did call them so instead he decided on the one person he was almost certain would hug him and make him feel better. He would have said Jeames but he was sure Jeames wanted nothing to do with him.
"Nii (hic) Nii! N-Nii Nii! It's n-n-not fair! C-come quick! I need..." He hollered out, covering his face and sinking to the floor. His simi-loud sobs echoing thru the hallway as they mixed with his hiccups now. "I n-need a h-hug... from y-you or an-anyone..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeamesero, Czech (one word) Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru Word Count: ~ Notes: Shun or Nii Nii gives him a huggle~ c;
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko
Grade: Junior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 7:21 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru followed Shun into the building, making sure when they reached the door to get in, that he held it open for Shun. He waved the boy in before following him and looking around the halls. Not much looked furmilyer to him but he guessed it would take a while for things to.
"High school is very confusing and kinda boring huh, Takeru?" He asked the boy, before growing quiet. He wasn't sure what to say or do now that they were quote 'dating'. If he made a wrong move or said a wrong word he might actuallly hurt Shun now.
Swallowing down his other question and things he had been about to say he turned and started down the right hall. He heard voice's but wasn't sure who they belonged to. Since he hadn't ask Shun where his little bro was and wasn't about to ask for his phone he just chose a hall.
Since the right hall had people and sounded right to him by the name he figured this was the correct way. Once he reached the corner though he thought he heard crying. He sped up and rounded the corner just in time to see a girl's dress falling down.
Well he had thought it was a girl until seeing under the skirt, which he really wished he hadn't seen. It kinda creeped him out that a boy would actually WANT to dress like a girl. Did the boy know nothing of the fact that they traveled in packs or that they were evil to the core? That they went out of their way to act like jerks to boys and didn't ever think they could do any wrong?
Swallowing he actually took a few steps back, not to sure he wanted to move now. Hikaru felt kinda bad that he was crying he really did, and could see another girl walking away, but he couldn't stop the fact that the boy scared him as bad as any girl.
Hikaru shook a tiny bit, a shiver runnign down his back and fear grabbing him. Quickly he looked at Shun, asking for help with his eyes. "...T-Takeru... Th-that girl... boy... it... is upset..." He said, pointing a shaky hand towards Airmyst. "And its calling you. I know your probaly gonna get upset and stuff for not helping and maybe even call me a baby or something like that but... but..."
He bit his lip, hating how stupid he looked or proably was acting. He had to force back tears, fighting the urge to flee behind Shun like he had almost all the time when they were younger. "B-but man that thing looks like a girl, a very girly girly.... the worse kind... A-and I can't do it... I just can't."

Addressed: Shun
Mentioned: Jeames, Airamyst, Czech
Word Count: ~
Notes: Sucks, post sucks. Hikaru Airamyst is a boy now shut up and go help him! o3o
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics
Name: Roki Hisaki
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Roki stood surrisingly very still next to Mika as he waited for the boy's answer to his statements or the okay to move forward and begin showing the other studants the school. 'Wonder if he's proud of me... I hope he is. Toru said he would be.' He thougth to himself.
Remebering that Toru had given him sevral things to say as well as ideas he had been given. He had thoguth they had looked very very grown up when Toru had showed him, so he was egur to speak and get this over with so he could show Mika what he knew.
[color:7844=eb8eab]"It's afternoon."
Roki jumped as he heard Abigail voice sudden speak next to him. He turned and blinked as he stared before speaking, answering in a soft but grown up tone. "I know that. It's the same thing anyway. After noon is just the early version of evening."
He smiled and turned back to Mika wondering if the boy was okay. He saw a look of confusion and worry pass over the boys face which worried him. Was he okay? Wasn't he happy with his new mature way of looking at things and his attudue?
"Yeah... sure... whatever..."
Roki heard Mika whisper softly and he swallowed, hanging his head a bit as a very hurt look over came his facce. He thought he would be a lot happier. More overjoyed. Wasn't he the one who said this morning that he was in highschool and needed to act his age?
Though now that Roki thought of it he couldn't really remeber the boys excact words, only that he had been told he was in high school. Plus it felt like everytime he spoke or acted others were upset and embarressed to be around him.
"That's fine Roki. Though, I prefer if you would just call me Mika, or Nii Nii, if you like. After all that was the first nickname you gave me, no? Or, maybe Noah or Mason sounds nice? Alll four names fit... Now... you wanted to see the library? Let's go quick, before it closes for the day."
Roki felt as if someone had smacked him. He didn't understand why Mika was telling him to call him 'Nii Nii'. Hadn't the boy told him to stop acting like a child? Why tell him to call him such a childish name?
He looked at the ground, tear forming as he grew very confused. 'Why? I can't call you that cuz Toru said that only baby's use that word...' Roki thought to himself. He blinked back his tears and took a deep before looking up at Mika.
"No I can't and won't call you 'Nii Nii'." He said firmly, a very serious look over taking his face. "Only little kid's use that word and I'm a grown-up. I'm in highschool and not a baby anymore so I will address you as Senpai since you are my Senpai." Roki said, nodding quickly before walking a bit ahead of them all down the hall.
He stopped about halfway down and turned to wave at them. "Come on. Me and Senpai are going to show you around." He said to the others before nodding at Mika. "Right, Senpai? You are ready no?"

Addressed: Mika, Abigail, Hinami Mentioned: Toru Word Count: ~ Notes: Short sucky post...

Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 10:10 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun walked through the hallway and silence, leading Hikaru towards where he knew, or where he thought, was Jeamesero. It was rather quiet in the hallway now, now that a lot of students had already rushed home or were ready to go home.
The first day of school was always the most quiet, people would grow more noisy as the year passed, because they soon would make friends and start screaming and talking to teachers like they knew everything. But Shun didn't belong to those people, he was always quiet. Unless someone dragged him into something.
‘’High school is very confusing and kinda boring huh, Takeru?’’, Hikaru asked, waking Shun from his daydream. The boy looked at Hikaru and smiled weakly, nodding his head, before turning his head back again and staring at the walls of the hallway. What should he say? He didn't know. He was still a little bit confused by his own feelings and thoughts, and the fact that Hikaru and him were dating now. It had all happened so quickly and now walking beside him like this, pretending like nothing was going on, like nothing had happened, it made him feel so awkward. Shun felt like they were acting quite awkward, at least.
‘’Why am I such a stupid person? Come on Takeru, say something, or at least hold his hand...’’, he thought to himself, clenching his fist at his last thought. He was too nervous, too scared. ‘’No... it's still too soon for that, isn't it?’’
Suddenly he heard screaming and crying and he stopped, staring in confusion around him. Where were those sounds coming from, that sobbing?
‘’IT'S N-NOT FAIR!! I W-WANT MY MOMMY OR D-DADDY!!’’, the voice screamed and Shun brought his hands up to his ears on instinct. But before he could reach his ears he stopped and stared, listening for more to come. But the next words that came sounded a bit softer, so Shun lowered his hands again. ‘’Nii Nii! N-Nii Nii! It's n-n-not fair! C-come quick! I need... I n-need a h-hug... from y-you or an-anyone...’’
‘’Nii Nii...? That isn't Jeames, right? I recognize the voice somewhere but it doesn't not sound like Jeames', not at all.’’, Shun thought and he watched as Hikaru walked in the direction off the sound. Shun followed him quickly, and that's when two people came into view. Jeamesero, and his friend, Airamyst.

Airamyst was the one screaming and crying and Shun wondered what had happened. But he did feel for Airamyst, of course. Hikaru turned back around and came over to Shun. He seemed scared, though Shun didn't know why. However, Hikaru started pointing at Airamyst as he spoke to Shun.
‘’...T-Takeru... Th-that girl... boy... it... is upset... And its calling you. I know your probably gonna get upset and stuff for not helping and maybe even call me a baby or something like that but... but... b-but man that thing looks like a girl, a very girly girly.... the worse kind... A-and I can't do it... I just can't.’’, he said and Shun frowned at his words at first, but then came to realize he had been right; Airamyst was a boy, not a girl, but a boy in girl's clothing. And something had just happened.
And of course, Airamyst being Jeamesero's close friends Shun felt like he should help the girly boy, like he was his own little sibling. He looked at Hikaru, a sad look on his face.
‘’Doesn't matter, I know how scared you can be sometimes... I will help him myself. Just please... stay close to me. I don't wanna go out there alone.’’, Shun said, asking Hikaru for some mental support. He then took a deep breath and walked over to Jeamesero and Airamyst, and straight went for the boy in girl's clothing.
‘’Hey, why are you crying, Airamyst? What happened?’’, he asked, before wrapping him arms around the boy and hugging him tight, patting his head. He hugged the boy, just like he had wanted, because not long ago Airamyst had screamed for a hug from a certain Nii Nii, and Shun guess he was that Nii Nii, because Jeamesero always called him that. And he had probably told Airamyst about it. Shun didn't mind being a Nii Nii to a second person, he liked it. He was a big brother to everyone who deserved it. ‘’Sssshh, it's okay, please don't cry. Please tell me what happened so I can help.’’

Addressed: Hikaru, Airamyst Mentioned: Jeamesero Word count: 745 Notes: Nii Nii <3
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 11:11 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

It was awkward, way too awkward. Airamyst was quiet, and so was Jeamesero. He really didn't know what to say to the boy. They both had these feelings and it made Jeamesero feel so scared. What if it all was true? What if it would happen again? What if he and Airamyst would end up together and the boy would leave him or hurt him in the end, just like Jonathan had done?
‘’Y-yes, I-I unders-stand...’’, Airamyst mumbled and Jeamesero swallowed. Airamyst sounded sad, and Jeamesero felt bad about it. Had he hurt the boy's feelings, after all. ‘’Of course~ A-After all I shouldn't have said that. We can talk later if you want and I didn't mean that... like like thing... I don't really... l-lo-love you and... an-and...’’, Airamyst spoke again and Jeamesero shook his head, feeling really terrible right now.
‘’But you said it, so I assume it's true.’’, he simply said in response, forcing a weak smile at Airamyst.
Suddenly this girl came up to them and Jeamesero looked at her in confusion, wondering why she was even coming their way. She stopped right in front of Jeamesero and started speaking, shocking the boy immensely with her words.
‘’Sooo. A little bird told me your gay. That why you wear your hair long? And make-up too I guess. You think your that ugly? Newsflash your worse with make-up on then you would be with it off. Men weren't made to wear make-up.’’, the girl said as she looked at him and even wiped some of his make-up from his face. Jeamesero had put it on so faintly, there was no way she could have seen it below his eyes. No way. Unless she had looked really up close, or someone had told her. But who? Because Shun was the only one who knew, and he would never tell anyone. He would never do such a terrible thing.
‘’I... I'm ugly...?’’, he asked, completely shocked and scared. ‘’That's mean... so mean...’’
he felt tears sting his eyes and forced them back. Immediately Airamyst stood up for him, addressing the girl.
‘’H-Hey!’’, he said angry, but the girl seemed to ignore him, so he turned to Jeamesero. ‘’Are y-you okay, Jayjay?’’, Airamyst asked and Jeamesero looked at him, wiping at his eyes to get rid of a few tears. That's when he saw the faint streaks up black on his face and he swallowed.

He began to cry more, wiping off the makeup and away the tears that rolled down his cheek. At least the girl was leaving Airamyst alone he was glad, because he didn't want the boy to get hurt or feel bad. But then all of a sudden the girl walked up behind Airamyst and pulled up the boy's skirt. And before Jeamesero could even say something, before Airamyst could even respond, the girl was already gone again, walking off to wherever she went.
Jeamesero looked at Airamyst in worry and shock, seeing as the boy had started crying again. No, he started sobbing, wailing. His voice grew loud and almost unbearable. ‘’Airamyst-’’
‘’IT'S N-NOT FAIR!! I W-WANT MY MOMMY OR D-DADDY!!’’, Airamyst suddenly screamed as Jeamesero reached out for the boy, but he quickly pulled his hand back. ‘’Nii Nii! N-Nii Nii! It's n-n-not fair! C-come quick! I need... I n-need a h-hug... from y-you or an-anyone...’’, the boy cried and Jeamesero wanted to hug him. He wanted to reach out for him again, but then he remembered their conversation and he decided to stand still, stay where he was. Because it still all felt so extremely awkward. ‘’I need to give him a hug! What am I doing!? I can't just stand here and stare!’
‘’Hey, why are you crying, Airamyst? What happened?’’, a voice suddenly asked and Jeamesero looked up to see Shun, hugging Airamyst tight and patting the boy's head. ‘’Sssshh, it's okay, please don't cry. Please tell me what happened so I can help.’’
‘’Nii Nii... a girl came over and told me she knew I was gay, then she messed up my makeup... and she pulled up Airamyst's skirt... And then she just left...’’, Jeamesero whispered as he took a few steps closer, resting his hand on Airamyst's shoulder comfortingly, feeling the boy's shoulders shock. He stared at the ground, feeling stupid and sad.

Addressed: Airamyst, Czech, Shun Mentioned: - Word Count: 724 Notes: -Eh sucky
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 11:05 am

‘’My name is Czech. Czech Onyx Kichona. Pleasure is all yours I am sure.’’, the girl spoke and Haya looked at her, smiling at her, a slight grin on her face. ‘’Nice to meet you, Czech.’’, she said in response and she looked at the boy who hadn't said his name yet, narrowing her eyes slightly at him. ‘’And your name is?’’
‘’So what makes you so sure that cute girl over there is a boy? She looks to good to be a boy so I want to see some proof.’’, Czech suddenly said and Haya looked back at her, a grin on her face.
‘’Because that other boy is gay and they just kissed. And they both seemed to like it.’’, Haya said in response, putting her hands on her sides as he looked rather proud of finding out the truth and secret.
‘’I'm gonna go flip his skirt. That would prove it.’’, Czech said and Haya laughed. ‘’Yeah, you teach him good, girl~’’, she said, winking at Czech as she watched the girl walk off towards the two boys.
‘’Sooo. A little bird told me your gay. That why you wear your hair long? And make-up too I guess. You think your that ugly? Newsflash your worse with make-up on then you would be with it off. Men weren't made to wear make-up.’’, she head Czech say as the girl wiped at Jeamesero's eyes and made him cry. Haya felt a little bit bad for Jeamesero because he was actually really sweet and cute, adorable. But she really wanted to see the boy in the girl's clothing hurt, so she stayed there and watched how Czech then went up behind the boy and flipped his skirt. She then turned around and came back her way, leaving the girly boy there wailing.
‘’IT'S N-NOT FAIR!! I W-WANT MY MOMMY OR D-DADDY!! Nii Nii! N-Nii Nii! It's n-n-not fair! C-come quick! I need... I n-need a h-hug... from y-you or an-anyone...’’, he said and Hays smirked. Why did she do this? Why did she smirk? Why did she even feel amused by it? Because he actually was a boy? And boy's didn't deserve to be happy? Or did she just love being a bitch even towards the innocent ones? She didn't really know for sure, but she did like it.

‘’Confurmed it~’’, Czech spoke with a cute innocent look on her face as she returned to Haya's side, smiling brightly. Haya looked at her, her grin getting bigger. She nodded her head and patted Czech head approvingly.
‘’I told you so, didn't I?’’, she said in response, winking at the younger girl again. ‘’You're a real bitch, just like me. I like that. There's so much we can teach each other~’’
suddenly this boy came into view and Haya turned her head, hiding behind the lockers again as she looked. She blinked her eyes at the face, at the person who was now hugging that boy in girl's clothing.
‘’Hey, why are you crying, Airamyst? What happened?’’, he asked, patting the boy's head, who was still wailing. Haya recognized him immediately. Sweet and innocent, caring, even though he was a boy. Shun. ‘’Sssshh, it's okay, please don't cry. Please tell me what happened so I can help.’’
‘’Oh my god, my ex.’’, she said, and again a grin spread across her face. ‘’Would be fun to win him back and see him squirm again. He was so clingy and emotional when I left him, it was adorable, like a fish out of the water, begging me to stay~ Let's follow him, I wanna know where he's going after this~’’

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Czech, Nikairou \\ Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Shun \\ Word Count: 609 \\ Notes: Lame post but yay plan is starting~
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 9:32 pm

Airamyst's shoulder shook badly as he sobbed loudly. He didn't like that girl nor his day anymore nor this school. As far as he could remeber nothing but bad things seemed to happen here.
He felt like Jeames was the only good thing that had happened but he was almost sure Jeames was creeeped out and weirded out and really didn't want or need to be around him anymore.
'So stupid. All i seem to do is cry but. that's so mean.' He thought in confusion to himself, not really sure where his thoughts were going anymore. The only thing he knew for sure was that he hated where he was at the moment.
Suddenly he heard foot steps rushing towards him and he slowly lowered his hands to look. Airamyst couldn't really see thru his flood of tears but the voice and shadow both looked and sounded like a voice he had heard before.
"Hey, why are you crying, Airamyst? What happened?"
Airamyst sniffled and wiped at his eyes, tryingto speak but all that came out was a softly whimper. Tears still flooded down his face as he was still unsure what to do, a bit shocked that that girl would be that mean to him.
"Sssshh, it okay, please don't cry. Please tell me what happened so I can help."
He jumped and froze for a second as he felt arms wrap around him tightly. He felt the voice began to pet his head and he blinked in confusion before nuzzling his face against the boys shoulder.
Airamyst was sure it was Shun, finally remebering the voice, and he slowly started to calm down just a bit. As he was wiping his tears on his skirt, he had grabbed up the corner to, he heard Jeames speak.
"Nii Nii... a girl came over and told me she knew I was gay, then she messed up my makeup... and she pullled up Airamyst's skirt... And then she just left..."
Airamyst nodded and sniffled softly again, slowly opening his eyes and looking att the floor, his cheek stilll resting on Shun's shoulder. He felt Jeames rest a hand n his bac and jumped before turning his head a bit to look at the boy.
Taking a short while to over look his face andbody Airamyst realized he was trying hard not to cry either. Even thoug he really wanted to hug Jeames he wasn't sure if that was a good idea. The feelings in his chest were still a tiny bit hurt and kinda confused from their conversion mere minutes ago.
Very slowly he let out a heavy sigh before struggling to speak to Shun. "Yeah... She did... She hurt Jayjay then she... she flipped my skirt and... an-and..." He let his voice trail off, really not wanting to tell them all he had girls panties on underneath his dress.
He was sure that had all seen them but he didn't want to think about that nor telling them so he decided to switch topics. "Thank you, Nii Nii Shun." Airamyst whispered softly, snuggling up against the boy and hugging him back.
"I don't like her, dont like this school, don't like the teachers, don't like all but a few of the kids here...." Airamyst whimpered as he slowly let his feelings fall out in words.
Suddenly he felt bad about taking over Jeames Nii Nii and turned a bit to look at Jeames. He felt he shouldn't do this but did before he could stop himself. Quickly he pulled Jeames down, hugging him tightly, his back still against Shun's chest and arms.
He slowly started to feel a bit better as he was warm and kinda cuddled between two people. "I'm sorry for what I said, Jeames... I really am... I just... I dunno I'm stupid or someding..." He whispered in the boys ear as he hugged his tightly, petting his hair just as Shun had down to him.

Addressed: Jeamesero, Shun Mentioned: Czech Word Count: ~ Notes: Okay been too long and sorry if this sucks butt but eh couldn't find anything else to add.
Back to top Go down
Czech
Student
Czech

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:39 am

Czech heard a noise behind her and turned to see that both boys were crying, one pretty badly. Really in her mind she felt like he shouldn't be crying and stuff. He should have done something back, be the actual boy and hit her back or something.
She shook her head a bit disapointed at the both of them for their actions. Didn't they know that the real world would eat them up? After all the strong preyed on the weak no? Looking up at Haya, a very proud look shining in her orbs at her actions.
"I told you so didn't I? You're a real bitch, just like me. I like that. There's so much we can teach each other~"
Czech flipped her hair so she could get a better look at Haya. She did have to admit she had quite a bit she could teach this girl and she didn't mind being a sensai to her if thats what she really wanted. "If your sure I don't mind. Been looking for a person simuler to me so I could share all that I know. Plus having a apprentice sounds good."
As she finished speaking she noticed the girl was looking behind her at someone as if they looked furmiler. Quickly she turned to look around the corner again and saw a boy kneeling down, hugging the boy in the dress. 'I thinkI would puke if I was made to do that. No even thinking it is making me sick.' She thought to herself before hearing Haya speaking.
"Oh my god, my ex. Would be fun to win him back and see himm squirm again, like a fish out of the water, begging me to stay~ Let's follow him, I wanna know where he's going after this~"
Czech rolled her eyes but did like the sound of toying with that boys heart and mind. Though looking past him she saw something better that caught her eye. A boy that seemed scared of Airamyst. Or maybe even better, girls in general.
Giggling she looked up at Haya, nodding her head to the boy as she whispered. "I want him then. If you get to play with and toy with your ex I need something to do and he looks like a lot of fun~" Idea's and things she could do or say flooded into her mind.
She would get under his skin some how even if he was scared of girls or transgender or whatever. Never had she truly slept with a boy but still she was her mothers girl and had seen a lot regardless.
Quickly she pulled back and tugged on Haya's dress sleeve before speaking more. "What excactly happened with you and him to make him your ex? Did he leave you or you leave him?" She asked quite curious now. As sickly sweet as that boy was if he was a clinger like she had said she felt he was the worse kind of boy. Always texting every second, always cuddling, and yet still a guy. Almost like a girl in a boys body.
"Oh and the bigger question is. Can you hold yourself back from falling for him for real again?" She asked very serious now. It might just be cause she was still young and really a child but she felt like people should stay apart if they didn't work out. "You have to swear you can control your hormoans, appretice."

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Other's speech"

Addressed: Haya Mentioned: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Shun, Hikaru Word Count: ~ Notes: Lol no you wouldn't be the teacher cuz your younger Czech XD

Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 7:49 am

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru bit his lip, hating how weak he was acting. It was just a boy yes, a boy in a girls dress and judging by what was underneath he went all the way, panties inculding. But really Hikaru even knew in his mind it was a boy that just looked like a girl and he was still scared for some reason.
It was dumb and he was sure Shun would tell him off again but at least he was able to force himself to stay out from behind Shun no? That if nothing else was at least a start. He did see a sad look pass over Shun's face before the boy started to speak.
Doesn't matter, I know how scared you can be sometimes... I will help him myself. Just please... stay close to me. I don't wanna go out there alone."
Hikaru nodded, a feeling of shame passing over his body as he watched Shun walk past him towards the other boy. God he hated himself worst then ever now. Shun needed him, probaly wanted Hikaru to do something besides stand on the side and yet he was too weak to do anything.
Quickly he forced himself to look up at the boy on the floor as Shun hugged him. He froze as he heard the boy start to cry and a very tiny bit of jealousy flooded into Hikaru's mind. 'Hey wait a mintue. How come he gets a hug...?'
As soon as he thought it he felt a bit bad for feeling like this when clearly the boy was upset, yet he couldn't fully get rid of the feeling.
"Hey, why are you crying, Airamyst? What happened? Sssshh, it's okay, please don't cry. Please tell me what happened so I can help."
Hikaru swallowed and looked at his feet. He should have done that or at least said something comforting close to Shun's words. Yet his mind had blanked. He hadn't said anything. Hadn't done anything.
"Nii Nii... a girl came over and told me she knew I was gay, then she messed up my makeup... and she pulled up Airamyst's skirt... And then she just left..."
He looked over at Jeamesero, seeing the boy was on the verge of tears as well. He shifted his weight, moving a bit closer as he fought in him mind. 'Should I comfort Jeames? I mean he seems upset to. He's so close to the girly boy though. Ugh stupid dumb fear, tired of it yet even still it controls me...'
Suddenly he heard Airamyst talking and looked up to see he was facing Jeames now. His back was still against Shun's front and chest yet he was facing Jeamesero. A sinking feeling shot through Hikaru as he began to see that he might not be able to help anyone since this boy had his hands or body on Shun and Jeames.
Though after a few minutes he leaned forward and pulled Jeames down, starting to whisper something in Jeames ear that he couldn't really hear. Getting a idea he decided to do the one thing he could think of. Comfort and check on Shun.
Hikaru leaned in, kneeling down quickly, and hugged Shun from behind. "You okay, bab-I-I mean Takeru?" He whispered softly, quickly cutting himself off and correcting his words. "Sorry I'm not very helpful man..."
He rested his face and body against Shun's, his cheek against Shun soft hair as he placed his arms against Shun's back. "I promise to try harder. I promise. I can't be this weak forever..." He muttered under his breath.

Addressed: Shun
Mentioned: Jeames, Airamyst, Czech
Word Count: ~
Notes: Yay Hikaru being cute~ Going to town now? c':
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 2:23 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’No I can't and won't call you 'Nii Nii'. Only little kid's use that word and I'm a grown-up. I'm in high school and not a baby anymore so I will address you as Senpai since you are my Senpai.’’, Roki said and with a serious expression on his face and Mikazaru looked at him in confusion, before narrowing his eyes at the boy. Was this really Roki? He was nothing like the Roki Mikazaru knew. He was acting so serious, way too serious for Mikazaru's liking, and Mikazaru didn't exactly know how to respond to this. What should he do with Roki? Be nice? Or be annoyed and refuse to take the things he just told him. ‘’Right, Senpai? You are ready no?’’, Roki asked and Mikazaru looked at him, crossing his arms and shaking his head.
‘’No, I'm not ready to go. You either call me Nii Nii or Mika, or my second or third name, okay? I dislike the name Senpai, makes me feel all weird...’’, Mikazaru said, refusing to accept Roki's words and the new name the boy had given him.
‘’Look Roki, I'm sorry for acting like this but you are not you right now.’’
Mikazaru pulled at Roki's arm, taking the younger boy aside for a moment so that Abigail and Hinami didn't hear their conversation, or at least not clear. Because this was something between Mikazaru and him.
[center]‘’What has happened to you?’’, Mikazaru whispered to him, his eyes locked on the younger boy's. [center]‘’Why did you run off? And where to? Why are you not acting like yourself? I miss the real Roki, the childish one. This serious and 'grown-up' Roki makes me feel uncomfortable, okay? Please, please act normal...’’
Mikazaru felt bad for probably sounding a bit too harsh, but he had no other choice, because the way Roki was acting right now really made him feel insecure. [center]‘’Now I'm ready to go.’’, he said, before letting go of Roki's arm and turning around. He coughed for a moment, and afterwards looked at Hinami and Abigail with an apologetic look on his face. [center]‘’i um... I'm sorry. So, the library, was it? Let's go there right now. Please, follow me and... Roki.’’
With those words he gestured for the two to follow him, looking at Roki one last time, still feeling unsure, before moving on to the school's library.

[center]Addressed: Roki, Abigail, Hinami Mentioned: Abigail, Hinami Word Count: 398 Notes: To the school's library, ugh this is a short lame catch up post...
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 4:35 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Shun was hugging Airamyst tight as he pet the boy's head, hearing him sob and wail. He felt bad for Airamyst, the poor boy didn't deserve to feel this sad. And it was even worse because he was actually a boy, pretending to be a boy. He had to keep up this appearance, and if other people would find out the truth about him, he would have a hard time to deal with the bullies and all the terrible bullying.
‘’Nii Nii... a girl came over and told me she knew I was gay, then she messed up my makeup... and she pulled up Airamyst's skirt... And then she just left...’’, Jeamesero said as the by walked over to them and Shun looked at the boy's face, noticing the faint smeared streaks of black on his face, just below his eyes. Shun swallowed; it was the first day of school and they already had witnessed a beating and people were already bullying others. This was going to be one terrific new school year, not.
‘’Yeah... She did... She hurt Jayjay then she... she flipped my skirt and... an-and...’’, Airamyst said, still crying. Shun patted the boy's head again, wanting him to calm down. He didn't want for anyone to cry, he wanted everyone to smile and be happy. Everyone deserved that so much better than him. Everyone deserved to be happy except him.
Shun shook his head, not wanting to think negative about himself again. He didn't want to get all depressed again. ‘’Thank you, Nii Nii Shun.", Airamyst suddenly whispered softly, snuggling up against Shun. Shun had not seen this coming, it had confused him at fist. But soon he smiled weakly, feeling tears sting his eyes. But they didn't fall. Here he was thinking negative about himself again and yet there was someone who made him feel useful. If only a little bit.
‘’What are you doing Takeru? Stop being pathetic. You are the most pathetic person in the world.’’, Shun thought to himself, it sounded like a small nagging voice in the back of his head, and Shun listened to it. He accepted it. He took in all the bad words, the insults, the feelings of pain and sadness coming the back of his own mind. No, he needed to stop this.
"I don't like her, don't like this school, don't like the teachers, don't like all but a few of the kids here...’’
, Airamyst continued to speak and Shun continued to hug the boy, until Airamyst pulled away and turned around to look at Jeamesero. Shun looked at the boy as well, pointing at his own eyes as he looked at the boy.

‘’Jeames, you don't look bad without make-up, so right now I guess the best thing to do is go clean up your face. I don't want you to get bullied more, okay... Same goes for you Airamyst; stick with us and we will try to protect you to the best of our abilities.’’, Shun said, wondering if the two had heard him. He watched how Airamyst hugged Jeamesero and cried again, and whispered something to the boy Shun couldn't here. Airamyst's back was against his chest and even though Shun wasn't hugging him anymore, he didn't feel like moving away. If standing here like this would make Airamyst feel slightly better and less insecure and sad, then Shun would keep on standing here for as long as he had to.
He felt someone hug him from behind and got a bit startled a first. But as soon as he heard Hikaru's familiar voice he calmed down and too a deep breath, smiling weakly, their eyes not meeting as the boy was standing behind him.
H‘’You okay, bab-I-I mean Takeru?’’, Hikaru asked and Shun nodded, still standing there like a statue. ‘’Yeah, I'm okay’’, he lied, because he still thought all these negative things about himself, almost ever minute of the day. ‘’You don't need to comfort me... We better comfort the other two.’’
‘’Sorry I'm not very helpful man...’’, Hikaru whispered and Shun smiled again, this time turning away from Airamyst to look at Hikaru. ‘’Don't worry about it.’’
‘’I promise to try harder. I promise. I can't be this weak forever...’’
Shun nodded at Hikaru's words, grabbing the boy's hand and squeezing it for a second before letting go again and turning his head to look at Airamyst and Jeamesero. ‘’Jeames, you and Airamyst can go to the bathroom to clean your face and dry your tears, or you can do it here in the hallway quick. Hikaru and I were going to go to town, maybe visit a cafe to get something to drink. We wanted to take you two with us. You up for it? Then we will be away from this stupid school for a while...’’

Addressed: Jeamesero, Airamyst, Hikaru Mentioned: x Word count: 807 Notes: To the town yet???? :'D
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics
Name: Motomo Amanaki

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:24 pm

Motomo walked down the corridor, a faint smile on his face. His black hair swayed as he moved and his necklace bounced on his chest. His blue eyes caught sight of a black haired male who spoke kindly to other students. He looked older than Motomo so he tried to steer clear slightly. But he then realised this boy seemed kind and seemed to be touring students. ‘’i um... I'm sorry. So, the library, was it? Let's go there right now. Please, follow me and... Roki.’ Motomo decided to speak. "Excuse me. I'm new here " He then realised how cute this boy was. 'Motomo no!' he thought to himself. He couldn't get to emotionally attached to people already. 'He is cute though.' he then spoke again. " Nice jacket, by the way." he said in a flirtatious way. He winked to the other boy and then stood waiting for a response.

Men: Mika
Add: Mika
Notes: First ugly post. Flirty, bad Motomo.
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 5:48 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lola stood there and watched in silence, she watched how the girl was peeking on them.
And then this other girl came, and this boy. And while the boy did nothing the two girls conversed, and they seemed to be looking at the girl and boy standing there in the middle at the hall.
And soon the younger girl around Lola's age walked over to the boy and girl and spoke to the boy and touched his face before she went around and flipped up the girl's skirt. And after that she left to meet up with that girl and boy again.
Lola saw this all happen, but she hadn't seen anything underneath the girl's skirt. She was glad she hadn't; she didn't need to see other people's underwear. And bullies annoyed her so much so she preferred to stay away from them.
Soon these two boys came around he corner and started comforting the boy and girl. Knowing they would do better now Lola turned around the corner and left. Her eyes fell on a group of students and she watched in silence, standing out of sight. Four boys and one girl. One of the boys seemed to be the oldest, talking to the younger students. Lola heard something about showing around the school. This was her first year at this school, her very first day. She actually needed to be shown around.
‘’Maybe if I follow them quietly and don't show myself.’’

Addressed: x
Mentioned: Airamyst, Jeamesero, Haya, Czech, Nikairou, Shun, Hikaru
Word Count: 244
Notes: Short catch up post
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:36 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Yeah... sure... whatever... That's fine Roki. Though, I prefer if you would just call me Mika, or Nii Nii, if you like. After all that was the first nickname you gave me, no? Or, maybe Noah or Mason sounds nice? All four names fit... Now... you wanted to see the library? Let's go quick, before it closes for the day.’’, Mikazaru said and Abigail nodded, still standing there with his back against the wall. He was quiet and just thinking like always. He never had to say much, because others carried the conversation for him.
‘’No I can't and won't call you 'Nii Nii'. Only little kid's use that word and I'm a grown-up. I'm in high school and not a baby anymore so I will address you as Senpai since you are my Senpai.’’
‘’Right, Senpai? You are ready no?’’
Abigail watched the two boys, noticing Mikazaru wasn't really amused. He kept his mouth shut as he looked at them, as he looked at them converse.
‘’No, I'm not ready to go. You either call me Nii Nii or Mika, or my second or third name, okay? I dislike the name Senpai, makes me feel all weird... Look Roki, I'm sorry for acting like this but you are not you right now.’’, Mikazaru then said and he pulled Roki aside for a moment, but after a moment he turned back around and talked to Abigail and Hinami again. ‘’’I um... I'm sorry. So, the library, was it? Let's go there right now. Please, follow me and... Roki.’’’
‘’Excuse me. I'm new here. Nice jacket, by the way.’’, a boy suddenly said and Abigail looked up, seeing a boy with blue eyes and long black hair standing there, talking to Mikazaru.
‘’We exist, too.’’, Abigail thought before waving at the boy, a weak smile on his face, but it soon faded from his face again as he found no reason to smile.
‘’Hi’’, Abigail spoke, before quickly adding with a rather monotone voice: ‘’Nice hair.’’
then he shut his mouth.
His words had sounded rather sarcastic due to the monotone voice he often had, but no one ever knew for sure if he was being sarcastic or not and he never really made a made to show which one it was, so no one could blame him. No one could say how he had really meant it.

Addressed: Momoto
Mentioned: Mikazaru, Roki, Hinami
Word Count: 397
Notes: Could be better.
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Motomo looked up as another voice piped up. "Hi, Nice hair." It was a male but a younger one, possibly? 'Speak, Motomo. Can't be rude.' Motomo opened his mouth and began to speak, "Hi, names Motomo. Thanks for the complement." He looked this male over before speaking again. "And yours?"

Motomo then returned his gaze to the cute boy, the older one. He made a sweet smile towards him then winked before looking back at the other male who addressed him. "Nice shirt by the way." Motomo [Addressing Abby] then looked back to the ground and swung his backpack off. He undid the black zip and got out his phone before turning it on and putting it on Silent. He then slipped it into his pocket. 'Just act sweet and stay kind. You need to get shown around.' he thought to himself before swinging his black backpack back onto his back. He looked back up to the cute boy and smiled before leaning on a locker and smiling to the others.

Men: Mika, Abby Add: Abby Notes: Another horribly short post.
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 7:07 pm

‘’If your sure I don't mind. Been looking for a person similar to me so I could share all that I know. Plus having an apprentice sounds good.’’, Czech said and Haya frowned, shaking her head in annoyance. ‘’'m your apprentice? Yeah right. I'm the older one here, missy.’’, she said, sounding like she was annoyed, though there was a weak grin on her face. She crossed her arms as she looked at the girl, before turning around to look at Shun and those other boys again.
‘’I want him then. If you get to play with and toy with your ex I need something to do and he looks like a lot of fun~’’, Czech said and Haya followed the girl's gaze to the boy standing behind Shun, the one Shun was now talking to, now that the two other boys were hugging each other. Or at least, seeking comfort with each other. She saw Shun grab the boy's hand for a slight second and gasped; did they like each other? Whee they a couple?
‘’Was Toru speaking about Shun, was he right after all? Is Shun gay? Then what was I to him, a toy?’’, Haya asked herself in her thoughts, becoming slightly angered. But she told herself she was going to flirt with Shun. If they were together she and Czech would tear them apart and then Haya would take revenge by winning Shun's heart and crushing it again. It was the perfect evil plan for two little bitches like them.
‘’What exactly happened with you and him to make him your ex? Did he leave you or you leave him?’’, Czech asked and Haya looked at her, shrugging. There was a grin on her face again as she recalled those memories from a year ago.
‘’I broke up with him. I never really felt anything for him but he seemed love me so much. Even after I broke up with him to crush his heart he followed me around and texted me for another week. And after that he gave up.’’, she said, her grin growing bigger. ‘’I actually quite liked that attention; he was a sweet little puppy following me around, begging me for attention. I wanna know if he will do that again if he and I meet up.’’
‘’Oh and the bigger question is. Can you hold yourself back from falling for him for real again? You have to swear you can control your hormones, apprentice.’’, Czech asked and Haya huffed again, padding the girl's head. ‘’Of course I can little girl’’, she said. ‘’of course I can.’’

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Czech \\ Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru, Airamyst, Jeamesero \\ Word Count: 435 \\ Notes: Worst post ever but I'm in a hurry...
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 22, 2015 8:38 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Yeah... She did... She hurt Jayjay then she... she flipped my skirt and... an-and...’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero nodded. He stood there rubbing Airamyst's shoulder as Shun hugged the boy and comforted him. If only Jeamesero could do more. If only he could stop acting like weird person and make Airamyst feel better, help him, just like Shun was helping him right now.
‘’Thank you, Nii Nii Shun. I don't like her, don't like this school, don't like the teachers, don't like all but a few of the kids here....’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero swallowed, feeling a bit left out. He was trying his best to help too but it wasn't really working out. He wasn't the one hugging Airamyst; he was simply touching his shoulder. That was all.
‘’Jeames, you don't look bad without make-up, so right now I guess the best thing to do is go clean up your face. I don't want you to get bullied more, okay... Same goes for you Airamyst; stick with us and we will try to protect you to the best of our abilities.’’, Shun said and Jeamesero looked at Shun, nodding at the boy. However, he hadn't really paid much attention to the boy's words. He just stood there, staring off into space.
Suddenly Airamyst turned around and looked at him, and he hugged Jeamesero. Jeamesero gasped, not sure what was happening and why this was happened, but soon he hugged the boy back, listening to his whispers to him.
‘’I'm sorry for what I said, Jeames... I really am... I just... I dunno I'm stupid or someding...’’, Airamyst said and Jeamesero nodded, smiling weakly for a split second before he felt tears sting his eyes again.
‘’You are not stupid Airamyst, you're nice and sweet, you're not stupid at all.’’, Jeamesero whispered; he didn't really know what else to say to the boy, because he wasn't really thinking straight. But he didn't want Airamyst to cry anymore so he decided to just be sweet and kind like he always was. Even though this hug made him feel slightly awkward. ‘’Let's go to the town together and just have lots of fun and after town I will show you my dorm room and we can talk about what you said earlier, okay? It will all be alright.’’
He pulled back from the hug and smiled at Airamyst, hoping the boy was feeling a bit better now. Because Jeamesero really didn't want the boy to be sad anymore. He wanted to see the boy's smile, he wanted him to be happy.

‘’Jeames, you and Airamyst can go to the bathroom to clean your face and dry your tears, or you can do it here in the hallway quick. Hikaru and I were going to go to town, maybe visit a cafe to get something to drink. We wanted to take you two with us. You up for it? Then we will be away from this stupid school for a while...’’, Shun suddenly said and Jeamesero looked up at him, sighing. He looked at Airamyst before bringing up his own arm and wiping the black streaks from his face, getting rid of the smudged make-up. Then he brought his hand up to Airamyst's face. He hesitated for a moment before wiping the tears from Airamyst's eyes with his thumb. He pulled back his hand after that, blushing slightly and looking at the ground rather awkwardly.
‘’There, you look good now...’’, he whispered, before asking: ‘’Is my make-up gone now? Do I look okay...?’’
he waited for a response from Airamyst and looked at Shun, hiding his hands in his pocket. ‘’Okay, we're ready to go... I wanna get away from this hell hole for a while.’’, he said, sounding way more serious and grown up than normally. Because he didn't feel like being childish right now. Because he didn't feel happy. ‘’Shall we go?’’
That's when his eyes fell on Shun's friend, the boy that had been beaten up by Daigo earlier. He stared at the boy, a rather shocked expression at the boy's wounds and black spots. ‘’A-are you okay now? Did the nurse take care of your wounds? Did Nii Nii take care of you?’’, he asked, an innocent look now on his face again. ‘’Does it hurt anywhere? Oh, and what was your name again? Because I didn't hear.’’

Addressed: Airamyst, Shun, Hikaru Mentioned: - Word Count: 729 Notes: Eeeeeh, Jeames is being cute and kind of the man. c;
Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:03 am

Roki crossed his arms, standing down the boy even though he had a tiny smile on his face. He didn't want to be a kid anymore and didn't want Mika to but upset with him for anything either but he was actually starting to get a bit confused. Suddenly Roki saw Mika cross his arms and make a face as he crossed his arms and spoke.
"No, I'm not ready to go. You either call me Nii Nii or Mika, or my second or third name, okay? I dislike the name Senpai, makes me feel all weird... Look Roki, I'm sorry for acting like this but you are not you right now."
Roki blinked in confusion up at the boy, his arms dropping to his sides. Suddenly the boy pulled him aside, away from the others, causing to yelp. He looked down at his feet as he was dragged a short ways away. Was the boy upset with him still?
"What has happened to you? Why did you run off? And where to? Why are you not acting like yourself? I miss the real Roki, the childish one. This serious and 'grown-up' Roki makes me feel uncomfortable, okay? Please, please act normal..."
Roki swallowed not sure what to say. He felt tears start to fill his eyes, very confused now by everything everyone was telling him. Almost everyone was telling him something different. So who's was right? And what did they all want from him?
"Now I'm ready to go. I um... I'm sorry. So, the library, was it? Let's go there right now. Please, follow me and... Roki."
Roki looked up and saw Mika turn back to the others addressing them before softly saying his name. He looked away again, really not wanting to look at the boy now. He felt no matter what he did he was upsetting the boy.
Suddenly he heard footsteps and looked up very slowly, not much though so as not to show his tears that were slowly falling down his cheeks now. He saw a boy a bit older then him, new like him from the looks of it, walking towards them.
"Excuse me. I'm new here. Nice jacket, by the way."
Roki blinked as the boy addressed Mika, wondering why he had only spoken to Mika. 'Maybe he doesn't even know me yet still thinks I'm childish... But that's what Nii-I mean... Mika wants no?' He thought to himself, his thoughts growing more and more confused as well.
He heard Abigail speak to the new boy and the boy answer but he wasn't sure what they said. He really didn't want to talk or think right now. Hot tears slowly fell down his cheeks and he took a few steps backwards, not daring to open his mouth.
Roki looked at his feet thinking about what he could say and wondering if his voice would sound okay. Finally he cleared his throat and swallowed a few times before trying. "I'm sorry no matter what I do I disappoint you, Senpai..." He murmured, sticking with teh Senpai name since he wasn't sure what else to say.
He nodded at teh other boy, looking at the bground away from him as he whispered again in a soflt voice. "Oh and hi... I'm Roki... Nice to meet you..." He let his voice trail off as a tiny very soft sob came out. He didn't dare say anymore right now.

Addressed: Mika, Motomo Mentioned: Hinami, Abigail Word Count: ~ Notes: Short sucky post...
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 10:35 am

Motomo decided there was no luck in flirting already so stopped and just stood there. Then there was another voice, "I'm sorry no matter what I do I disappoint you, Senpai...." It was a small kid, probably a freshman. 'Just be nice and smile ' he thought to himself. Then the younger child spoke to Motomo, "Oh and hi... I'm Roki... Nice to meet you..." Motomo nodded before he spoke kindly to Roki. "Nice to meet you too, Roki."

Motomo then stood up straight and cleared his throat before speaking again to Mika, "So, about that tour? Can I come along?" He then turned back to the boy in the black shirt. "Nice to meet you too." he said with a smile. Motomo then walked around behind the other male [Abby] and stood waiting.

Men: Mika, Abby, Roki Add: Mika, Roki, Abby Notes: Can I just not write long posts? XD

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 2:34 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Mikazaru was ready to leave for the library when suddenly a male voice caught his attention. He turned his head to see this boy coming their way. And it seemed like the boy had addressed him. ‘’Excuse me. I'm new here. Nice jacket, by the way.’’, the boy said and Mikazaru frowned. He saw the boy wink at him and swallowed; was the boy flirting with him? But they had only just met, they didn't even knew each other at all. ‘’And I'm already in love. I mean, I am, right...?’’, Mikazaru thought to himself. He remembered Shun, the boy he had bumped into and met in the boy's restroom. He had found Shun so handsome so he guessed it was love. And they were going to meet each other again tomorrow during lunch. Thinking about it made Mikazaru's heart skip a beat. He was nervous, afraid he would mess up or that Shun would not have the same feelings for him. ‘’Um, thanks...’’, Mikazaru said, not really sure what else to say. As far as he knew he was just wearing his regular school uniform like everyone else. This boy definitely seemed to be flirting with him. Mikazaru didn't know how to respond to this boy, what to do with him.
‘’Hi. Nice hair.’’, Abigail suddenly said, waking Mikazaru from his daydream. He looked at the boy who stood there with his back against the wall, just keeping himself out of the spotlights. Still, he had decided to say something to the flirty boy. Mikazaru wasn't sure if Abigail was being sarcastic or not. But it pretty much sounded like it, even though his face was serious.
‘’Hi, names Motomo. Thanks for the complement. And yours? Nice shirt by the way.’’, the flirty boy said and Mikazaru frowned at him again, sighing for a moment, through the others couldn't see. And he winked at Mikazaru again, he was really flirting a lot. Mikazaru didn't really feel all too comfortable with it.
‘’And he said it again, about the shirt. What's up with that, his way of flirting and catching other's attention?’’, Mikazaru thought before saying to Motomo: ‘’My name is Mikazaru, but call me Mika.’’
he knew Motomo had addressed Abigail and not him, but Mikazaru decided to say his name anyway. Because they should all at least know each other's name before getting showing around in school.

‘’I'm sorry no matter what I do I disappoint you, Senpai... Oh and hi... I'm Roki... Nice to meet you...’’, Roki then said and Mikazaru looked at the boy. He noticed the kid was crying and he swallowed, a sad look on his face. He didn't want Roki to be sad, he didn't want to see him cry. Why was he crying?
‘’Maybe I've been a little bit too rough with my words and actions towards him... I never wanted to make him upset, I just missed the real Roki, the childish one. He's not being himself...’’, Mikazaru thought, feeling rather guilty for the things he had said to Roki earlier. If only he hadn't said Roki had been so annoying, the boy wouldn't have run off and come back as a totally different person.
‘’Nice to meet you too, Roki. So, about that tour? Can I come along? Nice to meet you too.’’, Motomo said, before standing next to Abigail and waiting for Mikazaru to respond. Mikazaru looked at him, nodding his head. ‘’Yeah of course you can come, the more students being shown around on their first day, the better. Right? But first...’’, Mikazaru said to Motomo before turning around and looking back at Roki. He swallowed again, before walking over to the kid and patting his head. After that he hugged the younger boy like an older brother would, trying to comfort him.
‘’I'm sorry Roki, I didn't mean to make you upset...’’, he whispered, patting the kid's head again as he kept on hugging him. ‘’It's just that I was stupid for saying that, because I like the real Roki better, okay? I want you to call me Nii Nii, I don't mind. I want you to be you, not pretend you're someone else. I want you to be happy and cheerful, and full of energy like you were when I first met you, okay? Do you understand now, Roki? Please dry your eyes, I'm sorry. I want you to be yourself.’’
Mikazaru pulled back from the hug and rested his hand on Roki's shoulder, smiling down at him, weakly but warmly. He then turned around. ‘’Okay, I think now we're all good to go. Let's go to the library.’’, he said as he had his hand rested on Roki's shoulder still. He started walking towards the library, because they had to go there before it would close, because soon the school would close for the night and they would have to return to their dorm rooms or go home to their parents. Mikazaru needed to show them around as much as he could. ‘’Follow us.’’

Addressed: Motomo, Roki Mentioned: Abigail, Hinami (sort of) Word Count: 839 Notes: OKAY SO I HAD WRITTEN THE POST AND FINISHED IT THEN I LOST IT OMG. I'M ANGRY NOW. Also Motomo, everyone wears school uniforms. ;D OFF TO THE LIBRARY GAAAH~ <3
Back to top Go down
Motomo
Student
Motomo

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 23, 2015 4:14 pm

[OMG I FORGOT WE WEAR SCHOOL SHIRTS! Momo was talking about like the shirts in your refs and being sarcastic towards Abby]

Motomo looked embarrassed as the boy spoke. He nodded and continued his business. 'Just focus on getting some friends.' he thought to himself. Motomo listened to the boy who named himself Mika. ‘’Yeah of course you can come, the more students being shown around on their first day, the better. Right? But first...’’ He said. Motomo nodded in thanks then looked to the ground once again. He said something that Motomo didn't hear but he did mention Roki. Then Mika continued speaking, ‘’It's just that I was stupid for saying that, because I like the real Roki better, okay? I want you to call me Nii Nii, I don't mind. I want you to be you, not pretend you're someone else. I want you to be happy and cheerful, and full of energy like you were when I first met you, okay? Do you understand now, Roki? Please dry your eyes, I'm sorry. I want you to be yourself.’’ What was Mika talking about? 'Nii Nii? Quite cute, probably what Roki calls Mika?'
Motomo held himself back behind everyone, hardly paying attention when Mika spoke again. ‘’Okay, I think now we're all good to go. Let's go to the library.’' 'The library? Awesome!' Motomo thought. This got his hopes up. Learning was something he loved so the library would be helpful. 'After the tour I better go feed Stripe.' He thought to himself as the walked off.

Men: Mika, Roki, Stripe Add: -- Notes: Momo being all silent scares me.
TO THE LIBRARY.

Back to top Go down
Roki
Student
Roki

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:28 am

Roki started at his feet, his head turned away from all the others so they would not see his tears if they fell onto the floor. He didn't really wanna cry but he was unsure what to do now, so many people said something different and now he was very confused.
"Nice to meet you too, Roki. So, about that tour? Can I come along? Nice to meet you too."
Roki just nodded and heard the boy moving. Looking up a tiny bit he saw the boy walk over and stand next to Abigail. He quickly turned his head so as not to call attention to himself as he heard Mika start to speak up.
"Yeah of course you can come, the more students being shown around on their first day, the better. Right? But first..."
He heard Mika's voice trail off and was going to say something but then he saw the boy's shadow pass in front of him. Quickly in confustion, and without thinking of his falling tears at the moment, he looked up just in time to feel the boy place his hand on his head. "Mika...?" Roki whimpered softly.
Suddenly he was pulled into a hug and he let out a tiny little yelp of confusion. Why was Mika acting like this? Was he that upset that Roki was trying to be more of a grown up like the boy had wanted?
"I'm sorry Roki, I didn't mean to make you upset... It's just that I was stupid for saying that, because I like the real Roki better, okay? I want you to call me Nii Nii, I don't mind. I want you to be you, not pretend you're someone else. I want you to be happy and cheerful, and full of energy like you were when I first met you, okay? Do you understand now, Roki? Please dry your eyes, I'm sorry. I want you to be yourself."
Roki set out a tiny whimper and sigh as he nodded his head and hugged the boy back. He closed his eyes and wiped his tears on the boys uniform shirt. "I'm sowwy, Nii Nii..." He whispered softly, only loud enough for the boy to hear him.
He felt Mika pull back from teh hug slowly, letting his own hands fall to his sides once more. He watched Mika place a hand on his shoulder and blush a tiny bit, growing a bit shy for some reasn all the sudden.
"Okay, I think now we're all good to go. Let's go to the library. Follow us."
After hearing his words, Roki felt Mika start to walk towards the library again, leading him with his hadn still on his shoulder. He wanted to say something to the boy, but he was still a bit confused. So without another word he followed Mika.
As they neared the room he whispered a few words under his breath, just loud enough for Mika. "I am still sowwy... I will make it all up to you soon... I pwomise..."

Addressed: Mika Mentioned: Hinami, Abigail, Motomo Word Count: ~ Notes: Post sucks but to the library finally~
Back to top Go down
Lola
Student
Lola

Student basics
Name: Lola Steward

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 11:54 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Lola watched the group of students in silence, eyes on the oldest one. He was going to give them a tour and he was all telling them where they would go first.
‘’The library, sounds like a place for me.’’, she thought as she took in their words and actions. She was still out of sight, and she preferred to stay that way for a little bit longer. She would just follow them and start speaking to them once they were at the library finally.
She didn't need to address anyone now, for she didn't want to. She was not social; she hated being social. Of course. Everyone wanted to talk now and then to others, but Lola only wanted to talk now and then. Not every single moment of the day.
Like these students were doing.
Her eyes fell on one of the boys who stood in the background. Short black hair and green eyes. She recognized the boy immediately. She hadn't seen him yet because he had been standing behind the other students, but now she did.
Her cousin Abigail went to the same school? It seemed like it. It wasn't impossible that she hadn't seen him yet, for this was both their first day at this new school. And Abigail was fourteen now so she guessed he was a freshman.
Lola snickered.
‘’He will be so jealous when he finds out I'm a Sophomore already yet only like half a year older. The poor thing isn't as mart as me.’’, she thought, grin on her face.
But soon she wiped off that grin and stared at the group again in utter silence. Waiting for them to leave.
She watched how the older student who was going to give them a tour hugged a younger boy, probably a freshman just like Abigail and he even seemed to be the youngest from all students there. ‘’How adorable.’’
A sarcastic thought.
She waited till the boy let go of the younger boy and suddenly started walking with him, through the hallway. And not long after the others followed. So Lola followed as well, in silence. She would meet up with Abigail soon. And she would most likely only talk to him.

Addressed: x
Mentioned: Mikazaru, Roki, Abigail, Motomo (not direct), Hinami (not direct)
Word Count: 371
Notes: To the Library
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Student
Abigail

Student basics
Name: Abigail Millard

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:08 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Hi, names Motomo. Thanks for the complement. And yours? Nice shirt by the way.’’
‘’Thanks. I'm Abigail.’’, Abigail said as he looked at Motomo. He didn't move a muscle in his face; he didn't smile. All his face muscles were used for talking to the boy. Why should he smile to someone he didn't even know? However, was this Motomo being sarcastic as well? It sure sounded like it.
‘’Someone like me?’’, Abigail thought as he stared at Motomo for a moment before looking at the ground. ‘’Don't think about it Abby, he wouldn't like a person like you. You are quiet and lonely, you are dark and antisocial.’’
He watched how Motomo came standing beside him, a little bit behind him, asking about the tour. Abigail didn't say anything. He wasn't the one to decide, so he would wait for an answer from Mikazaru. And soon Mikazaru agreed.
All Abigail did was nod, though it was really a nod to anything. No question, nor an answer. Just a nod.
A simple nod to nothing in particular.
Abigail watched how Mikazaru pulled Roki aside and spoke to him again, this time hugging him. It seemed like he was apologizing. All Abigail did was sigh and shake his head. ‘’Why apologize? Now you can't make your point clear. He will keep on acting like that, and he will keep on crying.’’, he thought, but he never said anything.
However, Roki seemed to turn back into the boy he used to be when they first met each other. Abigail just looked at them, as Roki apologized as well. ‘’Good, less crying now. At least it seems like Mikazaru's words reached him. The kid should stop crying and be happy for once. At least he can be happy, I can't. I wasn't born that way.’’
‘’Okay, I think now we're all good to go. Let's go to the library. Follow us.’’, Mikazaru aid and he started to walk off with Roki. Abigail nodded again and followed, hands still in his pocket where they belonged. ‘’Yes.’’

Addressed: Motomo
Mentioned: Motomo, Mikazaru, Roki
Word Count: 342
Notes: Did Abigail just get jealous? Oh my (HI MOTOMO!) *laugh*. To the library.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Student
Yuki

Student basics
Name: Yuki Reed

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:25 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’

Yuki walked through the school's hallway in school uniform, with a faint blush on his face from the flue and a few tears rolling down his cheek. He was crying because he felt so sick and because he felt alone. He had left Mr. Whiskers behind in his dorm room and now felt stupid for not taking him along, even though students might laugh at him if he did take him with him to school. His plushy was his only friend, he had no one else. He really wanted some human friends, but Yuki was too shy to speak to other people. He was always scared around them.
‘’I miss Mr. Whiskers... I wanna cuddle with him...’’, Yuki thought to himself as he cried more and hugged himself, arms wrapped around his own body. He was too sick to be at school right now, too sick that it made him feel disorientated and like he was in a dream.
Yuki walked around a corner and his eyes fell on a group of students. They were all mixes of grades. Some seemed to be freshmen like him, others seemed to be sophomores or juniors. And one even looked like he was a senior. Why were they all together? Normally people would look for people with the same, grade, right? Yuki stood there for a moment, staring at them.
He decided to walk over to them and see what they were doing, listening to their conversations. Once he stood there he saw this younger boy being hugged and he thought for a moment he recognized the boy's face. After the older boy pulled back from the hug Yuki heard him say something about a library. The school's library, perhaps?
‘’Okay, I think now we're all good to go. Let's go to the library. Follow us.’’, the oldest boy said and they started to walk off. That's when it hit Yuki; this was like some sort of tour through the school. He was new here, he had to go along if he didn't want to get lost at school, so he quickly dashed after them, waving with his arms, making sure they would slow down for him. Maybe he could make some human friends this time.
‘’Wait, wait for me! I'm coming, too!’’, he said as he ran after them, catching up with them. He felt lightheaded all of a sudden, probably because he was sick, but the feeling soon faded away.

Addressed: The group Mentioned: Mikazaru, Roki Word count: 409 Notes: Short ugly post for Yuki... BUT, to the libraryyyy~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The school's hallway
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox