Black Rose Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Rose Academy

Black Rose Academy is a realistic human roleplay set at the Black Rose Academy in The United States.
It's a realistic slice of life human roleplay that uses liquid time.

Switch account (no logout needed)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The school's hallway

Go down 
+23
Haya
Lola
Sakura
Massak
Motomo
Rocco
Zandra
Abigail
Yuki
Hikaru
Czech
Airamyst
Mikayla
Decoris
Hinami
Ryom Lee Soon
Ustrina
Rozu Hanabira
Shun
Roki
Mikazaru
Jeamesero
Headmaster
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics
Name: Massak Sikani
Grade: Junior

whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:12 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

"I'm sure she means no harm. It happens to everyone, I suppose.." Suzette almost immediately said after Massak touched her hand. He didn't know what to do or say, this situation was the strangest he'd ever been in and it was made worse by the blonde haired girl that sat on Suzie's lap. She gently rubbed the blonde girl's head and Massak looked away; not because he didn't want to see it, but because he didn't want to be here anymore. Everything was too awkward for him. He blinked a few times as he looked down at his bag then at the boy who was all alone, the one who was talking some sense into the blonde girl.

Suddenly, Massak felt the hand that ws beneath his move and slowly slide up onto his, interlocking their fingers. This brought him from his thoughts but also made him jump, he wasn't expecting that and didn't know what to do. His face started to heat up and he began to blush, his pale cheeks now showing an obvious red colouration as he looked out of the corner of his eye towards Suzette.
"So? Will you ditch?" She asked him as they sat there, holding hands. He didn't respond for a moment as he took everything in. They were, without him knowing, holding hands and he had never wanted that. He never wanted to be approached by anyone, let alone a girl; especially a girl like this. Massak's face heated up again as he managed to look up towards Suzette, a weak smile on his face as he did so. He didn't look anywhere other than her face, not at any other person, just her face. He didn't look her right in the eye, though since he thought it was disrespectful to do so.
"I... I... Don't know..." He mumbled as he looked at her, still unsure of what to do. He didn't know whether he should ditch class, it wouldn't give him a good reputation. Then again he could catch up from Mosi and explain to the Biology teacher how he didn't feel well, since he actually didn't feel well; probably more because he didn't like the situation than him actually being ill. "I guess I could... Where would we go?... What would we do?" He then asked in a soft whisper, not realising hr actually whispered until now.

Massak continued to look at Suzette, still not gaining the courage to look her in the eye, and smiled at her. He didn't know what to do anymore, everything was too weird for him and he kept repeating the same things over and over. Suzette probably thought he was stupid, he wasn't really stupid, he just lacked social skills. He looked down for a moment, he didn't like this at all, it made him uncomfortable. Massak began to scratch the back of his hand before he actually looked back up at Suzie, no expression left on his face except the slight hint of anxiety. He was actually quite frightened and anxious about the situation but he didn't have a choice whether he left or not; Suzette had him by the hand.

Addressed: Suzette Mentioned: Suzette, Jeames, Airamyst Word Count: 551 Notes: Hnng
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu
Grade: Sophomore

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 7:58 pm

Airamyst cuddled his face close to the older girl's breast, slowly nuzzling his cheek against then as he awaited her answer. Innocent thoughts of having his own drifted into his mind, causing him to let out a tiny giggle and pull back. He shifted his weight around on the girls lap so that he could look back at Jeames, wanting to say something else to the boy since he had yet to come over. He was sure he had heard Jeames speaking but didn't get to ask or answer as the girl, whose lap he sat on, spoke.
"Hey, hey, gentle now... I don't know, they just got this way. Puberty and such."
The smaller boy blinked and turned back to face her, forgetting he had wanted to speak with Jemaes again. A look of confusion crossed his eyes as he nodded his head to the side, passing hsi gaze from her face to her breast. "Really?" He asked in a tiny voice.
Slowly he poked at her one of her breast, the left one, with a single finger. He made sure he didn't hurt her and just poked gently as he spoke whispered a few more words, using the same one he had mere moments before. "Sooo... what pu-ber-tea?" He struggled to sound out the word before the boy next to them began to speak.
"I don't know your name but I don't think Suzette wants to be felt over like that... Maybe uh listen to your friend over there, sorry if I sound rude."
Airamyst didn't look at the boy, instead closed his eyes and raised his head and voicce as he answered him. "My name is Airamyst and your right you should be sorry. It's not nice to be so rude when you weren't even part of the conversation." He smirked a last innocent and more forced cute smile as he turned to the boy. "Do us all a favor and fuck off. I will move when I am told."
He turned his attention back to the girl, smiling innocently again and ignoring the boy competely as he spoke again. "You don't mind me sitting on your lap do you? I not hurting you I pwomise." Airy nodded his head up and down as well, wanting to show her his intentions were true. That he wasn't here to hurt nor did he really have a choice, if anything it was her fault for having breasts as big as they were.
"I'm sure she means no harm. It happens to everyone, I suppose... There, there I think your awkward friend wants you back... So? Will you ditch?"
Airamyst blinked in confusion at her words, unsure what she meant by them. The boy next to her seemed to think she was talking to him and began to speak, much to Airamyst's displeasure. He turned to look at the boy, catching his fingers innertwined with hers. He reached down and pulled them apart, popping from the girls lap and stombing his foot as he spoke.
"Will you stop it! If anyone is making her uncomforable or unsure it's you! How dare you act like this!" He spoke with a hint of anger and a lot of annoyince in his voice. He wasn't sure excatly what was goinng on between them or he might not have acted as he was now. "Your trying to take advatige of her aren't you? Just cause you think you know a girl! You just wanna screw her don't you! That's all people like you ever want! A girl for sex one single time! Afterwards you just throw her away like a used condom! People like you make me sick! There's more to life then getting your dick wet!!"
Airamyst huffed and turned back to the girl, blushing from his outburst a bit and hiding his hands behidn hsi back as he stared at teh ground and spoke to her now. "Sorry if he made you uncomforable... oh and sorry for yelling... I um..." He felt tears fill his eyes as he was sure the girl was mad at him and the boy probably was too. He hadn't meant to sound like that but he didn't feel like he should say sorry either. What if he was right?
He turned to face Jeames, slow hot tears trailing down his cheeks. Quickly he walked forward, grabbing Jeames hand and pulling the boy along. He stopped once they were down the hall and around the corner. Without warning he turned to face Jeames, sniffling a tiny bit as he rushed towards the boy.
Suddenly something in his mind stopped him and he didn't hug the boy as he had first intended. He just stood still in front of the boy for a few seconds, tears trailing quickly down his cheeks and dropping to the floor. He wasn't sure what to do, nor why he had wanted to hug the boy. He knew he had feelings and loved the boy, but he also knew over the last few days there were somethings Jeames didn't like. Things that sometimes made him uncomfortable.
Slowly he trailed his eyes so that he was staring at the floor, takign a few shaky breaths as he tried to think of what he should do. "I'm sorry, Jeames..." He finally murmured, remebering what had accurded before he had gotten side tracked. What might still be happening with Shuna nd Hikaru. I shouldn't have done that... any of it... I didn't mean to yell or hurt her if I did and I didn't mean to make you feel ackward..."
Airamyst wiped at his eyes, causing more tears to overflow and fall. He placed his hands over his eyes to cover them and slow the tears as he shook his head slowly, his mind going blank as he whimpered softly. "I know you are worried about Nii Nii and Hiky, and I know I shouldn't have done that, and I... I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm so stupid and sick and... and I jsut d-don't kn-know..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeames, Suzette, Mass Mentioned: Shun and Hikaru Word Count: ~ Notes: Took so long and it sucks...
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 11:04 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

"My name is Airamyst and your right you should be sorry. It's not nice to be so rude when you weren't even part of the conversation. Do us all a favor and fuck off. I will move when I am told." The girl said to his surprise. Massak already felt awkward as it were but now this other girl made him feel worse, she didn't want him to be here and he didn't want to be here either. He now began to regret ever speaking, ever opening his mouth. He didn't respond, he didn't dare do so, the girl wasn't frightening or anything but he just didn't want to make anything worse.
"Will you stop it! If anyone is making her uncomforable or unsure it's you! How dare you act like this!" Airamyst said as she pulled Suzette and Massak's hands apart from one another, her voice now changing to that of a raging beast. "Your trying to take advatige of her aren't you? Just cause you think you know a girl! You just wanna screw her don't you! That's all people like you ever want! A girl for sex one single time! Afterwards you just throw her away like a used condom! People like you make me sick! There's more to life then getting your dick wet!!" She said and Massak jumped in surprise as she stomped on his foot. It didn't hurt that much but he was shocked at the words this girl spoke. He had never thought like that, and he was the one uncomfortable, not her by the looks of things. He was actually angered now and after that he was also upset, he couldn't hold it back any longer; the words he wanted to speak to Airamyst were finally about to come out.

"Don't just assume Airamyst! I never even thought for a moment about any of those things, I don't even speak much and I tuck myself away! Suzette took my hand, I did not take hers! I was uncomfortable and frightened about what was going on, she obviously wasn't! Just don't assume about people, okay?!" He said as he stood up, fire raging inside of him as he did do. He sounded angry when he spoke but tears were forming behind his eyes, he was both upset and angry and couldn't control it any longer. "I'm sorry, I just..." He mumbled, looking at Suzette again. He wanted to run to the bathrooms, let everything out, yet he couldn't. He didn't dare to, not around these other students. So instead he just sat down with a thump, looking to the ground and breathing quickly. He clenched his fists together, he knew he couldn't do it. He instead looked back at Suzette with eyes almost asking for help, though he didn't mean to. Massak could no longer hold back the tears that were in his eyes, he didn't cry much but a few droplets rolled down his cheek.
"I'm sorry, Suzette." Massak whispered as he sat there, right next to Suzie and now looking back to the floor. "What have I done?"

Addressed: Suzette, Airamyst Mentioned: x Word Count: x Notes: Poor Massak feels like shit XD
Back to top Go down
Headmaster
Administrator (owner)
Headmaster

OOC name : Jeames

Student basics
Name: Headmaster
Grade:

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Time skip going on! It's now 10am (Friday)!
Your characters hear the school's buzzer so know they have to move to the next class.
Back to top Go down
https://blackroseacademy.actieforum.com
Pukak
Student
Pukak

Student basics
Name: Pukak Sikani
Grade: Freshman

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 6:24 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

Pukak couldn't hear anything the girls were saying, they were too far away for him to hear anything and he wasn't paying any attention. He watched as a boy and a girl walked past him but the girl suddenly started running and Pukak couldn't see where she was running to. However, he did see a girl and another boy sitting down, he couldn't make out who they were but the boy certainly didn't look too impressed with the situation. He just shrugged and looked back at the girls, waiting for Czech to come back towards the classroom so he could speak to her.

Suddenly the bell went and that meant English was over, finally Pukak could spend some time with his Onee-chan. He smiled at the thought and jumped a little in glee but soon realised they were still talking, he didn't want to disturb them but he was really excited to finally have a friend.
"Onee-chan, it's the bell! Are you okay? Do you want a hug?" He asked as he ran up to her, smiling as he did so. "We can finally go somewhere, English is finished!" He continued as he touched her on the shoulder with a beaming smile on his face. Pukak really didn't to see his friend sad, especially not now so he really wanted to hug her but the older girl was there and then he'd look weird.

Addressed: Czech Mentioned: Haya, Czech, Airamyst, Jeamesero, Suzette, Massak Word Count: x Notes: Finally posted as him, it sucks but he is being sweet, no?
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 3:36 am

Today was the most amusing day of all, Suzie concluded, as Airamyst's rant was over. Suzie watched the blonde girl waddle away with her awkward friend, leaving Suzie alone with a crying Mas.
Well, well, well...There were a lot of things she could do. One of those things were just getting up and sashaying her nice ass out of there, but as she listened to Mas sniffle, she figured that there truly was no harm in staying...
But it was when she saw the tears in his eyes and the tremble in his voice, and only then, did she stiffen.
Even after the bell rang.
All the girl could do was sit there, back straight as a board.
"Why are you apologizing to me? You didn't do anything to me..." She began, clearing her throat. She wasn't good with this sort of stuff;comforting people.
So she just sat there, while he sniffled and snorted, even after kids left for class.
"Stop crying and beating yourself up over nothing.." She mumbled, and scratched at her knee quietly.
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 11:14 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

"Why are you apologizing to me? You didn't do anything to me... Stop crying and beating yourself up over nothing.." Suzette said to him as he sat there, crying quietly, the Bell also went but he ignored it. He noticed her change in emotion, he didn't want to make things awkward or make her uncomfortable so he lifted his head and rubbed his eyes gently, wiping away the tears and began to breath steadily for a few seconds in order to stop himself from crying. Once he'd stopped crying, Massak looked back up at Sizette, still a nervous look in his eyes as he did so as he was still nervous about the situation.
"Sorry about that... So, since I'm skipping where are we going to go? I don't think staying here would be a good idea..." He replied with a gentle nod of his head.

Then, for no reason what-so-ever, Massak shuffled a little closer to Suzette, more for comfort than because he wanted to. He was never really around other people but he didn't mind her company, as nervous she made him feel. They were now sitting with their legs touching one another's, his trousers touching her bare legs. He looked forward now so that his face was not right in hers but if she spoke to him he would turn his head a little so he didn't seem rude and if she wanted him to move he would because that's what he did, Massak did what others said, unless they were telling him something ridiculous to do.
"We can go anywhere you want, I really don't mind." He then whispered to her. Massak sat patiently awaiting her response and for them to leave for somewhere else.

Addressed: Suzette Mentioned: x Word Count: x Notes: Kejdiiennw he's weird
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:54 am

She eyed his leg carefully as it drew closer to hers, until finally, the fabric of his jeans pressed against her bare flesh, and she wondered then, with her perverted mind, how it would feel for his bare legs to brush against her own. She almost squealed at the thought;ever since having relations with her adoptive brother, sex has become nothing but pleasure to Suzie. There was nothing sweet and romantic about it;she would never become attached to someone like she had with Thackery;never again. Now, if she had intercourse, it was because she wanted to have fun, not because she loved anyone.
"I really don't care, just as long as we're alone. Besides, I really don't even know this school that well...Unless you'd wanna go back to my room, but I'm not sure that's a good idea. I'd be tempted to have relations with you." she answered, and wiggled her eyes suggestively. And she really had no idea where they both could go, but it would have to be a place where they could be alone, so she could finally lure Mas into her scandalous plots and mischief. She could use a minion...
As her eyes landed on their touching legs, Suzie began to have the strangest questions popping into her mind. One, however, kept replaying, and that was: was Massak a virgin? It was something she wasn't quite ready to ask, but it kept nagging at her. She would ask him later;when it was the right time..
But in the mean time...Brushing her shoulder with his, she turned so she faced him, and leaned in, carefully reaching out with one small hand to play with a soft black strand of hair that rested on the nape of his neck. "Have you ever been kissed before, Mas?" She asked quietly, giving him a soft smile.

Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 11:55 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

"I really don't care, just as long as we're alone. Besides, I really don't even know this school that well...Unless you'd wanna go back to my room, but I'm not sure that's a good idea. I'd be tempted to have relations with you." Suzette said in response with a suggestive eyebrow wiggle. Massak wasn't really listening to her as she spoke, he was concentrating on calming his angered self down but he did hear every word. It took him a while to take everything in, he was half concentrating on her words and the other half was on calming himself. He wanted to punch something or squeeze something but he couldn't, not here, not now. He didn't really know where they should go if she didn't think her dorm was a good idea and she wanted to be alone, they'd have to go to a dorm room to be alone, there was nowhere else. However, he wasn't about to let her in his room, he still hadn't finished cleaning everything up, he couldn't let anyone in there yet, not until he'd cleaned everything up.
"Well if you want to be alone the only place is a dorm room..." Massak said faintly to her, still looking forwards. He didn't know what to do, he wasn't comfortable but he never really made his own decisions so it'd make sense for him to just listen to her. Suddenly he felt Suzette's shoulder brush against his, then a hand reach out towards his neck and play with some of his hair. Soon he could feel her breath on his neck and he did not dare to turn his face. Her warm hands played with his hair gently, she had such a gentle touch but still he did not dare to look towards her in fear of being too close.

"Have you ever been kissed before, Mas?" Suzette asked him in a quiet voice, smiling at him as she did so. This caught him completely off guard as he wasn't expecting her to ask, panic struck him and his eyes began to wander about the wall as if he was looking for an answer there. His face heated up again as she asked, leaving an obvious discolouration on his pale, white cheeks. Massak eventually calmed himself from the situation but he still didn't dare to look towards her, he was too afraid to do so.
"No," he replied quietly. "Why do you ask?" Curiosity got the better of him as he questioned her but still he felt too scared to actually look at her, too afraid of what was going to happen next. He didn't know what to do after Suzie asked the question, it confused him. He now just wanted to make conversation, yet however hard he tried he couldn't speak. He was speechless. So instead he just sat there, looking at the wall as she twisted his hair around her finger gently.

Addressed: Suzette Mentioned: x Word Count: x Notes: He's do confused the poor kid XD
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 8:13 pm

((Suzette is #savage #makeouttime #whtaqt)) "Then we'll just go to my dorm, but don't say I didn't warn you.." She said with a little evil giggle, before she settled back against Mas and continued to play with his hair, gently pulling at strands ever so often. As he began to answer her question, she could have sworn she heard him gulp, and smiled despite herself. Did she make him that nervous still? She wasn't even doing anything;yet. "Hmmm.." She replied quickly after he did, without answering his own question. He's never been kissed before.
She would have to be his first. She had to be.
"Well, nevermind that, we should go." Standing, she fixed her shirt and quickly reached out, pulling him up with a happy smile. Being as short as she was, she literally had to tilt her chin up, just slightly, to make eye contact. And they did make eye contact, she was sure of that. Reaching up, she took ahold of his chin and forced his eyes to meet her's. She smiled brightly. "You're really cute, you know that?" And slowly, she raised both arms and wrapped them around his neck, molding her body against his;standing on her tippy toes, she brushed her nose against his before she brought her mouth to his ear, her lips brushing against his earlobes as she whispered, "Don't be shy, Massak....Friends do this.." And then, without any hesitation, she turned her head quickly and placed her plump lips against his, firmly, before pulling back just a few inches, waiting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:31 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

"Then we'll just go to my dorm, but don't say I didn't warn you.." Suzette said with an evil-like giggle. She then settled from her giggling and turned back to Massak, leaning against him and playing with his hair gently; except from time-to-time she would gently tug on it. He didn't mind her playing with his hair but he still didn't dare look at her, nor did he dare to speak, he was too nervous and afraid. He saw out from the corner of his eye a smile appearing on Suzette's face as he replied to her, scaring him even more.
"Hmmm.. Well, nevermind that, we should go." She then said as she began to stand up. As she stood, Suzie adjusted her shirt before holding out a hand to him, he didn't want to take it but he did as he was afraid of disappointing her since she expected him to take her hand. As he took her hand she pulled on it, steadily lifting him from the bench with a beaming smile, she was so happy about everything in his eyes. She lifted her chin slightly to reach his eye level, he had not realised she was quite short before now. He stood with a straight back as he usually did, probably making it even more difficult for her to reach his eye level but she managed; she peered right into his eyes, as if she was looking deep into his soul.

"You're really cute, you know that?" Suzie said as she grabbed his chin with a firm touch and made him look down. Massak still didn't speak, he didn't really want to have to, nor did he feel he was able to. He was too shy and insecure to speak his mind or feelings to her, he didn't want to hurt her feelings. Suddenly, Suzette reached her arms around his neck, making him fear what was coming next. His heart began to pound in his chest and he stood there, frozen. He was truly afraid now, not just nervous. She pressed herself against him, managing to lock them tightly together and brushed her nose gently onto his. Massak almost sighed from relief inside, he thought that was it which made him feel calmer and he relaxed his shoulders. No longer feeling afraid he stood there calmly, completely shrugging off the fact she was still holding him tight. Then she brought her mouth to his ear, whispering in a sweet voice into his ear, her lips brushing his ear lobe occasionally as she spoke: "Don't be shy, Massak....Friends do this.."

Before he had any chance to process what she just said he was suddenly hit by the feeling of her lips against his. For a moment he stood there stunned, still with his hands by his side and not realising what was going on, just standing there, but soon he put his hands around her waist and just let her do it, he had never been kissed before and to him it was a nice feeling. Massak was actually enjoying it, however, he had more emotions mixed in. He was also embarrassed about it, they were in the middle of a hallway after all and he was not prepared for it; also feeling nervous about kissing someone before he was even more nervous during them kissing, he didn't get why she kissed him, what it all meant. As she pulled away a few inches he stood still, smiling a little with his arms still around her waist. Then he released his grip on her waist, placing his hands to his sides before he spoke, for a first time he felt he could in a little while.
"Why did you do that? I don't get it. Anyway, lets go to your dorm, yeah?" Massak asked Suzie with a hopeful sound in his voice. He actually really wanted to just run but he knew he couldn't run away from all of his problems, he had to face them head on and this time he couldn't do that through his own pain and suffering. Although he didn't know whether he wanted to leave, he kind of wanted to stay with Suzette, she was being nice to him of course. Massak wanted to move back from where they were but he couldn't, she still had s firm grip on him. If he walked forward he'd end up back where he was a second ago, he couldn't move at all but he wanted to, he wanted to leave here as soon as possible and forget it, all of it. He didn't feel right, he felt nervous about everything and he still blushed, even though she'd made him feel good for one moment of his life he still felt nervous, but he also felt he had to repay her as she had made him happy.

Addressed: Suzette Mentioned: x Word Count: 812 Notes: Don't really like this post but he's ready to leave. Hnng.
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 3:51 pm

Haya stood there not knowing what to do as a little girl hung from her arm, whimpering and crying, telling her all these things, about how she felt, what she thought she had done. Haya tried to calm her, but wasn't sure if her words were actually making any difference, f they were actually helping.
‘’Czech, ssshh, I'm sure he's totally fine. Nothing bad will happen. Please calm down, we both need to go to class soon.’’, Haya said, trying to break free her arm from the younger girl's grip. ‘’We will go look for them, okay? We will.’’
But Haya had no idea what time it was, and soon she heard the school bell ring. It was late, 10am already. She had to go to class. And she would share this class with Hikaru and Shun, she hoped. Because she wasn't sure if they would even come to class after all of this. What if Czech was right? No, Haya did not want to think about it, she needed to go to class.
‘’Shit, it's too late. I need go or I will be late... I will let you know if they join me in class, okay? Keep your phone with you and make sure you keep calm and focused. They will turn up eventually, I know for sure.’’, she said as she finally pulled her arm free. Just at that moment she saw in the corner of her eye a familiar face; the boy called Zane. He walked over to them and she stood there staring at him till the boy had reached them.
He gave Haya a warm smile but Haya didn't smile back. Not because she didn't want to greet him, but because she had other things on her mind. She was actually worried about Shun and Hikaru and hoped they would show up in class so that she could text Czech and tell her everything was all right. So she just stared at Zane and nodded her head, only slightly, in a greeting. She noticed how he turned his attention to Czech, speaking to her.

‘’Czech I know we didn't start off the best way yesterday but I overheard some of what you guys said when I came in. So if there's anything I can do to help please let me know it would be no trouble at all if there is anything?’’, he said and Haya wanted to breath out in relief; he wanted to help them, good. Maybe he could keep Czech calm and keep her company while Haya went to class and checked if Shun and Hikaru where there.
‘’Oh yes, yes you can Zane.’’, she quickly said, hoping she had his attention. ‘’We made a bit of a mess and some mistakes... The two boys we were talking about share the next class with me, Geography. We are worried they are in a bad situation, but maybe they are coming to class. I need to go to class now and see if they are there. If they are there then I can text Czech and then she can calm down. If they're not there then I will let her know too, so we can search for them during the break. Because she just doesn't calm down and I want her to.’’
Haya didn't want to sound mean or harsh, but she too was worried and had to think about Shun and Hikaru instead of having Czech hanging from her arm and crying to her. ‘’Can you please keep her calm while I go to class and check if they are there? You would really help us out.’’, she asked him, hoping he would agree yo help them. Haya grabbed her phone and turned on the screen, looking at the time. It was a little bit over 10am; she really had to hurry to class.

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Czech, Zane \\ Mentioned: Hikaru, Shun \\ Word Count: 643 \\ Notes: Eh, she will be late for class. xD
Back to top Go down
Jeamesero
Student
Jeamesero

Student basics
Name: Kochi Tamashii

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 5:00 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Hey, hey, gentle now... I don't know, they just got this way. Puberty and such...’’, the girl said as Airamyst sat on her lap. Jeamesero wanted to go to Airamyst and tug at the boy's sleeve, drag him away from the girl, gently, of course. But he felt kind of awkward and didn't feel like jumping into the conversation, so he didn't. He just stood there, staring in confusion.
‘’Really? Sooo... what pu-ber-tea?’’, he heard Airamyst ask and for a moment Jeamesero wanted to face palm himself. It was obvious the girl had said puberty, why did Airamyst say it in such a funny way? Did he not know about puberty? He should be in it by now, himself. Jeamesero knew Shun had passed it (there had been a time Shun was always annoyed with Jeames even though he didn't mean to), and Hikaru probably too. Or the boy was still struggling with it. What even did Jeamesero know?
‘’I don't know your name but I don't think Suzette wants to be felt over like that... Maybe uh listen to your friend over there, sorry if I sound rude.’’ the boy then said and Jeamesero looked at him, nodding; he agreed with the boy, hoping Airamyst would listen and come back to Jeamesero. But instead Airamyst grew angry, and Jeamesero watched this whole scene unfold as the cross-dressed boy started to speak.
‘’My name is Airamyst and your right you should be sorry. It's not nice to be so rude when you weren't even part of the conversation. You don't mind me sitting on your lap do you? I not hurting you I pwomise.’’
‘’I'm sure she means no harm. It happens to everyone, I suppose... There, there. I think your awkward friend wants you back...’’, the girl said as she tried to get rid of Airamyst. It was so obvious she didn't want him around, even Jeamesero could see it. But Airamyst was just too innocent for his own good. He would probably get in trouble soon if he kept doing this, acting like this.
Suddenly Airamyst jumped off the girl's lap and pulled the boy's and girl's hands away from each other. And then he started to yell at the two with this sassy kind of tone in his voice. Jeamesero wanted to do something but he was afraid of Airamyst's sudden outburst, so all he could do was watch everything happen.

‘’Will you stop it! If anyone is making her uncomfortable or unsure it's you! How dare you act like this! Your trying to take advantage of her aren't you? Just cause you think you know a girl! You just wanna screw her don't you! That's all people like you ever want! A girl for sex one single time! Afterward you just throw her away like a used condom! People like you make me sick! There's more to life then getting your dick wet!!’’, the boy yelled and Jeamesero stared at him in shock, wide eyed. Airamyst had not done that just now, right? He had not said that, right? Did that mean he was talking about Jeamesero too, since he too was a boy? Did Airamyst think of him too that way? Did that mean he did not like Jeamesero after all?
‘’Don't just assume Airamyst! I never even thought for a moment about any of those things, I don't even speak much and I tuck myself away! Suzette took my hand, I did not take hers! I was uncomfortable and frightened about what was going on, she obviously wasn't! Just don't assume about people, okay?!’’, the boy started to yell back, but compared to Airamyst he started to cry. Airamyst had hurt the boy's feelings. That's when Jeamesero was just done. He didn't want to be part of this anymore, he didn't want to be around these people anymore, he just wanted to leave and be alone. He wanted to go look for Shun. He needed a hug from his Nii Nii. Where the hell was his Nii Nii!?
Airamyst walked off, grabbing Jeamesero's hand and dragging the boy after him. Once they were further away from the two other students they stopped, and Airamyst turned around to face Jeamesero. It seemed like he was about to hug Jeamesero, but stopped himself before he was able to. Instead he stood there staring at the ground, and Jeamesero could feel a mixture of confusion, sadness and anger inside of him. He had not felt like this for a very long time, not anymore since the last time he spoke to Jonathan. Oh, how much he hated these three terrible feelings all at once.

‘’Sorry if he made you uncomfortable... oh and sorry for yelling... I um... I'm sorry, Jeames... I shouldn't have done that... any of it... I didn't mean to yell or hurt her if I did and I didn't mean to make you feel awkward...’’, the boy said and Jeamesero sighed, looking away, staring at the brick walls. He didn't know what to say right now, he wanted to yell at Airamyst for how stupid the boy had acted, but guessed it was best if he should not. ‘’I know you are worried about Nii Nii and Hiky, and I know I shouldn't have done that, and I... I don't know what's wrong with me... I'm so stupid and sick and... and I just d-don't kn-know...’’
Jeamesero opened his mouth to speak, but just at that moment the school bell rang. It was 10am already. Jeamesero had to go to Photography class. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head, still feeling the anger. Airamyst had quite made a fool of himself there, and Jeamesero really felt awkward now. He wasn't sure if he should stay around Airamyst for a bit. He had to go to class now anyway.
‘’Listen Airamyst... I need to go to Photography. I will see you during break, I guess...’’, he began, trying not to hurt the boy's feelings. But he knew he had to tell the boy how he felt about what he just had witnessed. He hadn't acted like an adult as much as with Airamyst for the past few days. Normally Jeamesero was childish and cheerful just like the boy, but the last week he just felt like he needed to be the adult when they were together. ‘’What you just did was not good, okay? You touched that girl without asking her first if she wanted to be touched or not. She really didn't like it, didn't you see that? Also, you just started screaming and saying stuff about that boy while you didn't even know if it was true or not. You should not have done that. You made him cry. And yes, I'm worried about Shun and Hikaru, a lot... the sooner I see them again and know they're fine, the better...’’
Jeamesero didn't call Shun Nii Nii this time, he didn't feel like it. He sighed again and dropped his hand which he realized was still at the back of his head. Looking around he made sure he had his bag before turning around. ‘’Look, I need to go to class. You don't have a class now, right? I will see you during the break. I want to go look for Shun and Hikaru after this class. I would love it if you would help me find them. I'm sorry Airamyst, I just don't want to be late....’’
With those words he walked off, ready to go to Photography class. He indeed didn't want to get late for class, but he also didn't really feel like talking to anyone at the moment. Airamyst had acted unbelievably cruel just now, and he was really worried about Shun and Hikaru.

Addressed: Airamyst Mentioned: Suzette, Massak, Shun, Hikaru Word Count: 1297 Notes: Omg, such a long catch up post... I had really fallen behind... And poor Jeames is not himself today. :c To Photography class
Back to top Go down
Suzette
Student
Suzette

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 11:10 pm

The moment of romance lasted for a mere five seconds before she felt his hands slide away from her hips, and his whole body go rigid. It's like he had no chill. She frowned, staring up at him through her thick eyelashes as she tried to solve this slightly annoying puzzle that was Massak. He was so shy! She's never met anyone as shy as him! "I did it because we're friends and you're just so darn cute. But whatever." And with that, she let her hands fall from around him, and with a heel turn, she was walking down the hall;more like strutting, because that's just what she did, waiting for Massak to follow.
Back to top Go down
Massak
Student
Massak

Student basics

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 2:05 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

"I did it because we're friends and you're just so darn cute. But whatever." Suzette said before strutting off down the hallway. He still didn't get it, nor did he like what was going on. She seemed to wait for him in a sense, but he didn't want to go. His body wouldn't move and he didn't want to either. Massak eventually gained the courage to follow her, walking slowly behind her, bag on his back, and ignoring everyone around him; even ignoring his younger brother as he walked past him. He didn't look happy at all, he walked with a sad expression yet he wasn't sad, he was worried. Worried for what might happen, he didn't want anything to happen, he was frightened of Suzette now, he didn't understand what was going on. He just followed her, looking down as they walked but still walking behind her, never even bothering to catch up; he didn't want to. Massak stayed silent as he did so, never even making a sound as he walked other than the sound of his shoes gently hitting the ground; now he really wanted to go to Biology. Then his phone vibrated in his pocket, it was a text from Mosi. She wanted to know whether he'd be in Biology, he needed to respond. As he walked he quickly typed out a message, checking where he was walking every moment.

"No, not feeling good. See you later maybe? Then I can get notes from the lesson."

He typed out before putting his phone away again and continuing walking.

Addressed: Mosi Mentioned: x Word Count: x Notes: -To there girl's dorms?-
Sorry this sucks, it's 1am and I am so tired.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 8:14 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru stood right in the center point of the gates, gates leading into the school yard. He had his arms resting loosely at his sides as he stared at the building's entrance, unsure he he truly wanted to go back in.
'What happens when I do..?' He wondered softly in his mind, feeling the cool summer air blow his hair gently. 'I mean she's sill in there no..? The bitch that likes toying with others... And then there was the smaller one that hurt me... Do I realy have to enter back into a hell such as that..?'
"Hikaru... did you really just try to... did you really...? I'm so sorry... I'm sorry I cheated... I just didn't know anymore what to do and I love you both and I just didn't know anymore... I'm so sorry I hurt you and left you... I just don't know anymore what I want, I'm so confused... Please come back to the school so we can talk, please...?"
The teenager swallowed as he replayed Shun's last few words from the phone call in his mind. Truthfully he wasn't sure what to do either anymore. He had wanted to end it all, to get hit by the train and leave Shun to be happy with the girl, yet he had run away when the time had come. He had become weak like always and rushed away with his tail between his legs. Just as he had done with his grandfather.
"Jeez I'm a coward... And a very unhelpful person... Keep getting in the way of everything..." He murmured in a whisper to himself as he felt tears form and began to slowly trail down his face. Without another thought, mainly just wanting to at the very least see Shun's face and weak smile again, he balled up his fists and forced himself to take a step forward.
Hikaru continuted with his slow and somewhat painful steps as he headed towards the door. Upon reaching the entrance he stopped, taking a deep breath and closing his eyes as if to prepare himself. What happened next scared him to his core. He could either lose Shun to another, who as far as the boy was conserted treated him like shit and a means of fun when she was bored, or he could gain him back and continute on the same path he had always wanted.
Reaching up with one hand he wiped at his face, surprised at just how many tears had fallen and were still falling. Staring at his feet he began to murmur to himself, mostly useless bits of thoughts that couldn't be heard or made no sense to others near him.
"I dunno what to do... So much presure on every word I say and I just don't know... I have fucked up his life so bad... If I had never come looking would he have been happier? Takeru... He's never once told me he was into boys... Never showed any signs as a child either... It's all my fault..."
The boy shook his head and wiped at his eyes again with one hand, wishing he didn't have to go in here crying at the very least. He swallowed once more and forced back what he could before pulling open the door and sliding into the school.
Inside he quickly noticed that the halls were just as the grounds outside; Empty. He heard a few voices, from other students who were probably on their hour breaks or skipping class, but didn't really see anyone. Taking a shaky breath he turned to the left hall and started down it. If he remebered correctly from his papers in his locker his next class was Biology and it was this way.
Hikaru let the same thoughts and worries drift around in his mind as he padded almost silently down the halls on his way to class. As the door came into sight he stopped, looking around at the children going in for their class. All of them were Juniors just like him and Shun.
He shook his head ever so slightly and turned to face the wall of lockers a few feet away from him. Slowly he leaned his boy backwards and rested his weight against the wall, pulling up one heel and leaning that against the wall as well. "Now I wait. I'll not go to class without him... Fight, cheating, or whatever it's called I refuse... I want to speak with him alone... Without others eyes or ears buting in..."

Addressed: ~
Mentioned: Grandfather, Haya, Czech, Takeru, Other students
Word Count: 756
Notes: Ugh hopefully this got better because I feel it kinda did... -.-"
Back to top Go down
Mosi
Student
Mosi

Student basics
Name: Neleh Torakish

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 4:48 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other's speech"

Mosi continued to walk towards Biology without hesitation, still not knowing whether Massak was going to be there. She sure hoped he was, that way she had a friend in her class, that way she wasn’t alone. She waited anxiously for her phone to vibrate, she didn’t want to have it go off in the class as she didn’t want to get into trouble from anyone. Finally, after what seemed like forever, she felt the vibration of her phone and, as quickly as she could, opened it up to read the text.

‘’No, not feeling good. See you later maybe? Then I can get notes from the lesson.’’

She didn’t really want to reply but she knew she had to, he never skipped Biology so he must have felt really sick, she knew him better than for him to skip a class. Now she knew she had to tell the teacher that he was ill, tell Mrs Baum that Massak felt really ill and just needed a rest; she’d just have to make it up, basically. She didn’t like to lie and as far as she knew she wasn’t, she was just elaborating on his poor explanation of what was wrong; she wasn’t lying.

‘’Okay, Massak. See you later, at break maybe? I have to go to class now, see ya.’’

She typed out with a sigh before turning her phone off and walking towards the classroom again. As she arrived outside the door she noticed some students went in the class whilst another stood outside, she didn’t recognise him actually but she’d not really socialised much anyway, so it wasn’t surprising. The boy had blonde hair and hazel eyes, and he stood against the wall with one foot against it. She frowned for a moment, not at him, as she didn’t know what to do; she could either ask the boy if he was okay or she could just walk by. Being the kind hearted person she was, Mosi decided to ask him if he was okay, because she didn’t want to leave him to deal with it alone if he was going through something tough.
‘’Hello there, are you okay? Are you waiting for someone or are you feeling down? If you want me to I can go but I just wanted to know if you’re okay. I’m Mosi by the way.’’ She said with a smile.

Addressed: Massak (text), Hikaru Mentioned: Massak, Hikaru Word Count: 399 Notes: Forgot to make her second post at first.
Back to top Go down
Airamyst
Student
Airamyst

Student basics
Name: Airamyst Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 9:23 pm

Airamyst stared down at his hands as he popped his fingers together nervously. Tiny hot tears trailed slowly do his face as he forced himself not to look up. Truthfully he was a bit to scared o look at the by in front of him now anyway, scared from his actions and from what the boy was sure to think of them.
Being completely honest with himself he hadn't been acting a innocent as he had left on. He had known full well what he was doing and asking and even what had been going on before he had gotten to the scene, yet he had done it all anyway. Truly he felt bad and upset now he really did. He hadn't set out to make the boy cry, nor have a outburst such as he had.
The boy sniffled softly, wanting to say something more and begging his mind to form something that would make everything right again but it was blank. The only thoughts in his mind right now were how sorry he was and how horrible he felt for making the boy cry. 'No matter what the reason I never should have said those things... But... I tried to stop them afterward it was just too late...'
He felt several tear droplets leave his face and watched them fall to the floor, yet he made no move to wiped his eyes. Even his hand stopped as he stared at his feet and waited for Jeames to speak. After all since he could think of nothing else he was sure the boy would have quite a lot to say.
“Listen Airamyst... I need to Photography. I will see you during break, I guess...”
The boy slowly nodded and turned his head away from the older boy, his new best friend and maybe a bit more. He refused to look him in the eyes, the hurt from his own actions and the tone of voice Jeames used eating him up inside. He was sure Jeames was confused and maybe even a bit scared from what he had seen the boy do. Really how could Airy blame him?
“What you just did was not good, okay? You touched that girl without asking her first if she wanted to be touched or not. She really didn't like it, didn't you see that? Also, you just started screaming and saying stuff about that boy while you didn't even know if it was true or not. You should not have done that. You made him cry. And yes, I'm worried about Shun and Hikaru, a lot... the sooner I see then again and know they're fine, the better...”
Airamyst closed his eyes as he took in every word Jeames said, feeling like a small child being scolded. He still had quite a few tears falling from his eyes but he refused to let the boy see them. Really he wshed he could just dissapear into the floor. His actions were very childish and stupid and there was really no way to justif them. Not even after taking into consiteration what had befallen him last year.
“Look, I need to go to class. You don't have a class now, right? I will see you during the break. I want to go look for Shun and Hikaru after this class. I would love it if you would help me find them. I'm sorry Airamyst, I just don't want to be late...”
The boy heard Jeames footsteps as he headed past him and down the hall. He turned around quickly, his dress twirling around quickly with him as he reached out with one hand. He held his other hand close to his chest and felt even more tears flood down his cheeks as he whimpered softly after the boy.
“Jeames wait... I-I... I didn't mean... It's j-just... I'm s-sorry...” He felt his voice trail off as he held in his sniffles. After a few seconds he swallowed and forced his voice to return to as normal as he could get it while still crying. His eyes shadowed over as the long soft hair covered his face.
“I... I understand. I will return to help you look when your class ends... Nothing I say can justify my actions nor tell you how sorry I truly am...” Just before he could finsih speaking his voice broke and he shook his head, covering his eyes as he turned away and rushed out the first side door he found.
Airamyst took off running as fast as his legs could carry him, tears flying out behind him and becoiming lost in the wind. He didn't stop until he reached his dorm room door, quickly rushing into it and over to his bed. The poor boy fell onto his bed in tears, crying his heart out into his sheets and pillows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Jeames, Suzette, Mass Mentioned: Shun and Hikaru Word Count: ~ Notes: Next post with him will be awesome and hopefully this one doesn't have to many grammer mistakes. -.-”
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 3:18 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Text or other’s speech’’

Shun didn't hear anything from Hikaru anymore for a while. It made him feel quite worried. With a sign he decided to go to class, because he was getting very late for it. He had been sitting here locked up in a stall for way too long, he needed to head to class because he was no skipper. And the blood on his arms had dried now, for the most of it. He got to his feet and grabbed some toilet paper, carefully cleaning the last bits of blood off his arm and grabbing some more clean toilet paper and wrapping it around his arm. Pulling his sleeve over it Shun groaned; it hurt quite a lot. And the toilet paper would most likely not stay in one place. As soon as he moved into a different position with his arms, he could feel the paper shift slightly, if not quite a lot, to be honest. But it was all he had right now, all he could use. So he went with it and grabbed his bag, leaving the stall and staring at himself in the mirror.
After a few seconds he sighed and decided to head out of the restroom. He completely didn't want to go to class, he just wanted to be alone and sleep, or cut himself even more. But he didn't have that option right now. And he had already maimed himself enough for today. He stepped out into the hallway with a loud sigh, pretending afterwards nothing was wrong with him. Shun put on a fake smile as he walked through the hallway, on his way to Biology class. Though, he was terrified because he knew he shared that class with Hikaru and Haya. What if Haya was there and talked to him, what should he say then? What if Hikaru was there? What should he say to Hikaru? Or what if Hikaru wasn't there? Did that mean Hikaru had killed himself after all? Then Shun could not live with himself. Then Shun wanted to end it, too.
He just now noticed how he was clenching his fist and calmed down, releasing the pressure so his hand would open up again. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself.

Walking around a corner he saw Biology class was there, and there were still some students from the last hour walking out of the room, into the hallway. Shun saw a boy and girl talking near the classroom, probably class mates waiting for their turn to enter the class room and find their seats. Shun took another deep breath and walked over to the two, but as soon as he realized who the boy was, he stopped and stared in fear. Hikaru, it was Hikaru; the boy had come back to school after all, he was here.
Shun didn't want to take another step forward, not a single step more. He stood there in silence staring and shaking. He couldn't hear their words, but he knew they were speaking. He didn't want to deal with this right now. If he went over there he had no idea what would happen. He didn't want to make Hikaru cry even more, he had already done that more than enough.
‘’I cheated on him, hurt his feelings, made him cry... And after that I told him I loved him instead of Haya. How could I do all of this...? How can he ever accept my apology...?’’, he thought, feeling oh so terrible once more. But then again, they had to head to class, and Shun didn't want to skip only because Hikaru was there. He decided he had to face his fears and took yet another deep breath, walking over to the classroom's door where the two were standing close by. Nervously he played with the bag he was holding, staring at the floor in shame. He could feel the tears well up in his eyes again; Shun was about to cry once more.
‘’H-hey Hikaru... I'm... I'm so sorry... I swear... I never meant to... I'm sorry...’’

Addressed: Hikaru Mentioned: Mosi, Haya Word count: 680 Notes: Eh...
Back to top Go down
Haya
Student
Haya

Student basics
Name: Haya Rosa Bell

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 4:09 pm

As Haya waited for an answer from Zane, Czech started to go against her again. The girl seemed completely confused and terrified, and there was no way for Haya to calm her down, it seemed. There was really nothing she could do.
‘’You don't understand... None of you do... I'm a killer... This wouldn't be the first time... And if nothing is done it won't be the last...’’, Czech called out before running off through the hallway. Haya stared at her with fear and worry in her eyes, and she cursed. She barely cursed like this.
‘’A fuck, not this...’’, she muttered to herself. Then she looked at Zane, hoping he wouldn't mind her leaving his side, too. ‘’Zane, I got to go to class, I need to know if those two boys are there. If they are I can text Czech so she can calm down. I'm sorry for leaving, I have to go now.’’
She quickly opened her bag and pulled out a pen and a small piece of paper, and she wrote her phone number on it. She gave this to Zane, staring him in his eyes. ‘’If you know anything about how Czech is doing in the meantime I'm gone, or if you have any advice, just text me, okay?’’
After that she zipped her bag closed and ran through the hallway, searching for Biology class. She felt bad for leaving Zane behind like this but she had to make sure Shun and Hikaru were okay, that they were both still alive. And then again, maybe giving him her phone number had made up for something, no? She hoped it had.
She rushed through the hallways until she reached her classroom and noticed three people standing near the door. One girl and two boys, and she recognized the boys straight away. Shun and Hikaru, they were both there. Shun looked like he was about to cry, while Hikaru seemed to be crying already, but at least they were alive.
Haya quickly grabbed her phone and searched for Czech's number, making sure she would send the girl a text message. She didn't want Czech to feel bad any longer. As Haya wrote her text message she hoped Czech would read it, and she felt quite relieved now that it was certain Czech hadn't ''killed'' anyone.
‘’Czech, I'm near my classroom, Shun and Hikaru are here, they are standing outside the door. They are still alive, you didn't kill anyone. They are crying but they're okay. Please don't feel bad anymore, you didn't do anything wrong. Just head to class and be careful, okay?’’, she texted the girl and hit sent. She felt like an older sister all of the sudden, a big sister who cared. It felt good. Why did she never really care about anyone but herself? She had always been such a selfish person...
Haya wanted to care for once, she wanted to run over to Shun and Hikaru and hug them both. But guessing that being around them she might make things awkward again, she decided to quickly head into class, trying to not be seen. She covered her face with her bag because she didn't want to make things bad again and hurried into class, trying to find herself a good seat.

❤✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿✲✿❤

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

Addressed: Zane, Czech (through text) \\ Mentioned: Shun, Hikaru, Mosi \\ Word Count: 549 \\ Notes: To Biology classroom
Back to top Go down
Hikaru
Student
Hikaru

Student basics
Name: Hikaru Konoko

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 11:15 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
''Shun''

Hikaru softly tapped his foot against the wall, looking around a bit and passing his gaze over the clock. He didn't want ot be late for class since he hadn't been late all week and this would make his first class of the year, but at teh same time he just knew he wouldn't be able to consentracte unless he spoke to Shun. Something, anything really as long as it was conmunacation between him and Shun.
'I shouldn't have gone with that girl... No I even worse I shouldn't have just tried to kill myself... God I probably hurt him worse... Ugh why am I so dumb!' He shook his head, fighting with himself in his mind. He wasn't quite sure what to think anymore. He knew his actions had hurt Shun badly and he felt terrible for it. So bad he felt he might be pycically sick any minute.
Before he could beat himself up anymore, or think of what he should say when Shun came finally, he heard foot steps stop next to him. Turning and holding his breath in both fear and excitment at the thought of it being Shun, his gaze instead met with a girl. One he was sure he didn't know, but a girl none the less.
Fear shot instantly into his mind and he froze on the spot. 'Shit! Omg! Um... It's a girl... What does she want? What do I do..? Fuck where is Takeru when I need him... Wait he probably doesn't want to help me now since I hurt him... Omg I'm boned...' He left his thoughts to trail off as he bit his lip and backed himself up against the wall, listening to her words.
“Hello there, are you okay? Are you waiting for someone or are you feeling down? If you want me to I can go but I justed wanted to know if your okay. I'm Mosi by the way.”
Hikaru blinked at her and let out a shaky breath, trying very hard to calm himself in case, she unlike every other of her gender, meant him no harm. Slowly he nodded his head, opening his mouth to speak as he heard his heart racing in his ear so loud he was surprised he could hear himself. “I-I... Um...”
He felt his face heat up from his stuttering, really trying not to make a dummy of himself but really scared she would do something to him. The actions of Czech earlier today not really helping either.
“I-I'm... U-um... I-I... H-H-Hikar-r-ru...” He finally managed out, tears forming against his will in the corners of his eyes. 'Takeru. Where is Takeru? I'm sorry I hurt him I just.... I dunno what to do? What is she planning? What is she gonna do?' He looked around a bit, starting to panic now as his thoughts clouded over and his mind finally blanked out.
Suddenly he heard more footsteps coming over to him and the girl, quickly turning to find what he had been waiting for; Shun. Watching the boy avoid his gaze and began to nerously play with his bag strap he slowly began to edge himself along the wall, wanting to place Shun between him and the girl before speaking.
“H-hey Hikaru... I'm... I'm so sorry... I swear... I never meant to... I'm sorry..”
Hikaru froze, looking at Shun in confusion before all his thoughts came rushing back. Why was he moving to Shun? And why was the boy saying sorry? Hikaru should be saying it since he had been the one to hurt the boy. “Takeru...” He murmured.
As he dropped his arms he saw the girl was still there in the corner of his eye and froze again in fear. 'What do I do? I can't hid behind Takeru... I need to say sorry because I'm the one who tried to force him to be something he was not... I cheated on him which in turn hurt him badly...'
Closing his eyes and hoping Shun wouldn't get mad he quickly ducked behind the boy, making sure not to touch him though in case the boy was still hurting. Finally able to think he let out a sigh and straightened up, staring at his feet as he whispered softly.
“Takeru... First off... I'm sorry I'm hiding behind you but... But I'm scared so please bare with me...” He swallowed and let his words sink in before contiuing. “You've nothing to be sorry for... It's all my fault... I should have not have tried to force you into something you didn't want to be... If... If you want to be with that girl I'm okay with that... It hurts but I can live with it.”
A small smile crossed his face, hiding how bad the words hurt him as tears began to fall. “I love you so much, Takeru. God you wouldn't believe... But If you would be happier with that girl... Happier without me... Then it's not your fault and it can't be helped I guess...”
He reached up with his arms, hugging himself as he forced out the next few words. “Takeru... Please don't be upset or hurting anymore... I am more sorry then I could ever exspress in words... I...”His voice broke before he could continute, quickly biting his lip so that his sob was cut off.
Hikaru shook his head and cut his eyes to the door leading to class. “We... Um... Gonna be l-late for class... You can sit with me... If you want... Otherwise I guess... I-I guess see you at the first hour break?” Taking a deep breath he forced out in a bit louder tone, addressing the girl as best he could since he was still a bit scared. “S-See you in cl-class, M-Mosi...”
With that he walked forward, silent hot tears falling down his cheeks as he entered the classroom. Really he wasn't sure what else to say to Shun or even if he had made sense. All he knew was he had spoken his mind and at least told him how sorry he was and how he felt. Especally letting him know that he just wanted what made him the happiest.

Addressed: Mosi, Shun
Mentioned: Haya, Czech, Other students
Word Count: ~
Notes: Sucks post sucks e.o”
Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:17 pm

‘’Speech’’
‘’Thoughts’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Sure, though I don't have a dorm room. That's money I don't have and my mom is a cheap skate so I don't get that luxury sadly.’’, Sakura said and Mikazaru turned around to look at him, a weak smile on his face.
‘’Yeah, I know that feeling. I too live with my parents, I don't have a dorm room, either.’’, he said. Of course, not everyone does have a dorm room over at this school, he himself being a person living at home should know that. He should not have assumed right off the bat Sakura did. ‘’That's fine though, we can study wherever we want and can.’’
‘’If you want to go back to my house I guess we can. After all My mom is working and my sister is at preschool then daycare till later on when she gets picked up. My bike is just outside and it wouldn't take long, just up the street really... Oh or we could just go to the library I guess. It's pretty quiet there most of the time. What do you wanna do? I game for anything.’’, Sakura said and Mikazaru nodded.
‘’Yeah, or we can go to my house. Though, I first need to call my parents to ask if that's fine... Because they don't like it when I bring home people without letting them know, first.’’, he said after that. Sadly that was the truth. He had to call his parents and let them know, always. They didn't appreciate it if he brought home people without them knowing, and they first had to agree as well before he could actually bring someone over. Not because they would hurt him or anything, but they would often call him down for it. And that was what Mikazaru hated most, because he wanted his parents' love and respect. If he didn't get that, he had no idea what would happen. Because Mikazaru was quite uncertain.
‘’But yeah, anything is fine by me. If we stay at school then that's fine. If we go to either my house or your house I have to make a call to my parents, but that should turn out fine too, I guess.’’, he said once more, giving Sakura kind of an uncomfortable smile. He made sure he had all his stuff before gesturing Sakura to follow him. ‘’Come, let's get out of class because actually we shouldn't be here anymore.’’

As he walked over to the exit he walked past a girl he recognized. It was the girl who had been walking hand in hand with Shun, the boy Mikazaru had a slight crush on. The boy who had broken his promise and left Mikazaru alone in the cafeteria to rot. Mikazaru eyed her but said nothing, swallowing down his anger and disappointment and stepping out of the classroom. As soon as he stood outside, however, he noticed Shun and the other boy stood there too. They both seemed to be crying, and Shun looked to be very ashamed of himself, so did the other boy. What was his name again? Hikaru, right?
‘’Oh, hey Shun.’’, Mikazaru said with a rather monotone voice. Though he did feel a lot of hatred right now. No, it wasn't anger towards Shun, it was more anger towards himself. Because Mikazaru felt bad about himself. If Shun didn't even want to speak to him and straight up left him to rot, then who wanted to ever speak to Mikazaru? He was worthless.
‘’Sakura hurry up, if we want to get studying, we need to open our books somewhere.’’, the boy then said as he looked into the classroom, waving at the other boy. ‘’But not here...’’, he thought as he gave Shun a glance, feeling tears sting his eyes. He turned around and walked down the hallway, not even bothering to wait for Sakura. He felt like he was about to cry, and he did not want to in front of the boy he liked. He wanted to be as far away from here as possible.

Addressed: Sakura, Shun Mentioned: Hikaru, Haya Word Count: 677 Notes: Eh, bad post...
Back to top Go down
Sakura
Student
Sakura

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 4:34 pm

''Thought''
''Speech''
"Other's Speech"

“Yeah, or we can go to my house. Though, I first need to call my parents to ask if that's fine... Because they don't like it when I bring home people without lettting them know, first.”
Sakura blinked a bit, nodding slowly at the boy's words. Yeah he knew just how that was, almost excactly. His parents always hated when he brought over people, really he was hardly ever allowed to even when he asked since their house was always a bit messy.
Really at times the teen felt it was okay, maybe a bit dustly or a few dishes that needed to be clean but nothing that was so bad that people would judge them harshly like his mom always thought.
“But yeah, anything is fine by me. If we stay at school then that's fine. If we go to either my house or your house I have to make a call to my parents, but that should turn out fine too, I guess. Come, let's get out of class because actually we shouldn't be here anymore.”
“Oh right sorry...” He murmured quickly as he nodded his head and followed Mika out the door. Once they entered the hallway, exiting the classroom, the teen looked around a bit. He slowly passed his gaze over the sudents walking around and the stuff that was hurrying about.
Suddenly he remebered he was to follow Mika and turned to find the boy was already a short ways away. Quickly he rushed forward after him, not wanting to fall behind and lose the teen in the dozens of halls in the school.
As he padded along next to Mika he became aweare of a few sudents about the same time the boy seemed to. One boy inparticular with long black hair Sakura took a liking to in his mind. 'Wow... He's really good looking compared to most other boys...'
Upon catching himself staring he remebered Mika was next to him and shook his head quickly, blushing a bit and looking away. Really he knew his parents will be mad at him anyway if he ever grew to like another of his gender. It was forbidden and could never be heard of.
Really Sakura had to admit he was scared of what his parents might think or say to him if he ever turned to look other boys. Would they be okay with it? More then likely he felt they would get upset and kick him out. And being a teenager and having nothing but a part-time job he wouldn't make it on his own.
“Oh, hey Shun. Sakura hurry up, If we want to get studying, we need to open our books somewhere.”
Sakura slowly turned his head to look at Mika, hearing the hurt and sadness in hsi voice. Did he know the other boy? By the way he was acting it was almost as if Mika had feelings for him, but the teen didn't want to jump to anything that might not be true.
He quickly sped up, wanting to say next to Mika as he seemed to rush away. After thinking and being quiet for a few second he finally could take it no longer and had to ask. Now he wasn't one to gossip or normally ask another to blurt out ther biussnes but the boy looked hurt and he hated it when other were hurting or upset.
“Mika..?” He whispered softly, leaning close so that no one else would catch his words. “Um... Are you alright? It's just... You seem hurt or upset now. Do you know that boy? Has he hurt you in some way?”
Looking over his sholder as if trying to see the boy called 'Shun' again, he rembered seeing a girl and another boy near him. What had happened? “Do... Do you maybe like that boy? I mean if you do and he's ignoring you maybe try again? I... I could help if you want.”
Sakura swallowed a bit and looked away to teh side, his vocie trailing off. He wanted to tell this boy so much, a lot he felt the boy should know but he wasn't sure how to say ti without making to clear he was kinda into Mika. “I mean... You better looking then him in my eyes annyway... If he is good looking yet is kinda mean underneth that's not really beauitful is it? You have to be nice both inside and out...”
He smiled at his own words, loving how mature and smart he sounded just now. Rarely he felt he could truly give good advice and this was one of those times. He turned to face the boy, pulling him to a stop and nodding his head with a warm smile. “Tell you what. Let's head to my house~ I will lead and it will give us a break from this place no?” Sakura said almost glowing with excitment 'Maybe help you find a way to get with that boy if that's what you want. I don't mind giving up another chance since... well...'
Before he could say or do more a group of sudents shoved pass him and one caused him to lose his balence. In a attempt to gain it back he grabbed Mika's arm and almost pulled him down to the ground, though he steadied himself. Looking back up his lips met Mika's and he froze, not realizing they had been that close.
His face heated up and he instectly kissed back one time before pulling away and shaking his head. “Sorry...” He murmured before thinking of a way to change the topic and looking up after the girl. “Bitches think they own the school I guess... Anyway Um... I will led you to my house...”
With that he didn't chance a look back, feeling quite embarresed and foolish fo rhis actions. While they had not been his fault he felt he should have somehow stopped it or avoided it in some way. And what if Mika asked about it? He wasn't sure he knew how to respond.

Addressed: Mika
Mentioned: Students  
Word Count: ~
Notes: Just noticed I really say sorry to much XD

Back to top Go down
Mikazaru
Student
Mikazaru

Student basics
Name: Mikazaru Breezing
Grade: Senior

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 3:18 pm

Mikazaru walked away from Shun and tried to get as far away as him as possible. Because he really didn't want to deal with the boy right now; it hurt when he saw him or spoke to him. And Shun too seemed to be in a bad mood, so Mikazaru didn't think they would enjoy speaking to one another. Shun was sad for whatever reason while Mikazaru felt like he had been abandoned by him. For God's sake Shun had promised him they would eat lunch together Tuesday during the breaks, and he had never showed up. Instead he had been spending time with that girl, who he just now almost had bumped in to. She had hidden her face behind her books, though; it looked like she didn't want to be recognized. Maybe she had made Shun upset?
Mikazaru had just dashed off, not really waiting for Sakura, and actually he didn't really bother right now to see if the boy was there. But soon he heard footsteps next to him and he glanced to his side to see the boy had finally caught up to him. He didn't say a word as he kept walking on in the same quick stride he had used to get away from Shun in a fast manner. Because after all, the boy was still somewhere behind them, and Mikazaru didn't dare look back.

They went around a corner and suddenly Sakura addressed him. Finally Mikazaru stopped and turned his head to look at the boy, staring at him. Sakura seemed quite nervous and shy and he stuttered, and Mikazaru wondered why.
''Do you know that boy? Has he hurt you in some way?''
Mikazaru gave Sakura an angry glance. No, he didn't want to talk about that! Sakura had to stop asking! But no, the boy continued and even asked if Mikazaru liked that boy, and if that was the reason for him being upset. Mikazaru swallowed and sighed afterwards, giving Sakura a sad look, worry in his eyes as well. He had on idea how to explain this all to the boy.
''You don't understand. He's not mean. I think he just forgot about me because he has been busy...'' was all Mikazaru said. He turned his head and stared at the ground, a light blush on his face and shame in his eyes. ''It's not that I like him, or anything... I don't care...''
Well, that was quite a big lie. He did have feelings for Shun, and even Roki had offered to help him win Shun over to date him. But he hadn't seen Roki in a while, so Mikazaru wasn't sire if that offer still stood. And he had no idea where the younger boy was at the moment.

''Monday he and I had agreed to have lunch together the other day, during the break. But he never showed up.'' Mikazaru said after that, explaining why he was upset. He gave Sakura a sheepish grin. ''That's why I'm upset. Doesn't it sound dumb?''
''But do we have enough time to reach your house, study and go back for the next class?'' he asked Sakura after the boy had told him they would go to his house. He stood there with a confused look on his face, not sure what they should do, to be honest.
Suddenly these students passed by, a whole group of them, and Sakura was shoved aside, into Mikazaru. The boy grabbed on to his arm, trying to keep his balance. In response Mikazaru let out a short scream, startled by what just had happened. Sakura turned his head towards Mikazaru's face and their lips touched. Sakura kissed him and pulled back shortly after, and all Mikazaru could do was stare at him with wide eyes and huge blush on his face.
And Sakura stuttered again and told Mikazaru sorry and soon after to follow him because he would lead the boy to his house. Mikazaru stood there just shaking his head and staring at Sakura, not sure what to do. What had just happened? This was weird. And Sakura turned around and walked off, and Mikazaru stood there staring at him, standing still. He hesitated for a moment before going after the boy in slow steps, ending up quite a bit behind him. But he didn't lose Sakura out of sight. His mind was somewhere else as he stared, not sure anymore what he had to do, or what he wanted.

Addressed: Sakura
Mentioned: Shun, Roki
Back to top Go down
Shun
Student
Shun

Student basics
Name: Takeru Hasu

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Shun stood there, tapping his feet nervously as he played with his thumb, staring at the ground. He stood right in front of Hikaru, and he felt oh so terrible. Why could a single person make him feel so bad? So much guilt welled up inside of him. He had really hurt Hikaru's feelings. How could he ever make things better between them? He could not, he knew for sure. He could say sorry how much he wanted, but he knew for sure Hikaru was never ever going to accept his apology and forgive him for what he had done. Shun had messed up really bad, it was all his fault. He could feel tears well up in his eyes again and he blinked. But instead of blinking them away like he had wanted to, they had already grown too big and were now rolling down his cheeks.
In the corner of his eyes he noticed a girl entering the classroom. She was covering her face with her books so they could not recognize her, but seeing her hair Shun knew it was Haya. She was pretending to not be there, maybe because she really felt sorry and bad or maybe because she just wanted to avoid them and not deal with their sadness right now. Shun ignored her, turning his attention back to Hikaru, who finally spoke to him, staring with saying Shun's name. Shun looked up, wiping the tears from his face. He had never felt so insecure in his life.

Suddenly Hikaru went to hide behind Shun and he in return let out a soft yelp of fear, staring at the boy with widened eyes, in shock. Then he realized the girl was still there and guessed Hikaru right now was even more afraid than that girl than he was angry with Shun. It made Shun feel kind of better, in a way, and he smiled weakly. But only for a few seconds. It soon faded from his face and he looked at the girl as he heard Hikaru address him. And the boy spoke of how much he was sorry, and how much he loved Shun. Instead of blaming Shun for everything, he took all the blame and placed it upon himself.
Shun was so confused about this, he didn't understand. It made him cry. He balled up his fist and just wanted to punch Hikaru in the face and tell him he was all wrong and that it was all Shun's fault and that Hikaru should never apologize for any of this. But instead he just stood there staring at the wall, once again tears rolling down his cheeks, and this time they didn't stop nor dry.
Hikaru finished speaking and then mentioned they were going to be late for class, and then he said goodbye to this girl, who he called Mosi. It was enough, Shun had enough. He turned around quickly and gave Hikaru an angry stare; he could not stop crying as his anger and sadness all spilled out on the boy.

''How can you be sorry!? Stop saying sorry for things you did not do, Hikaru! You didn't do anything wrong! Stop thinking you did!'' he screamed out in anger, hitting his fists against Hikaru's chest, like he had done when they had seen each other again for the first time after so long. That had not even been a week ago, and still it felt like it had been soooo long. ''I am the one who has to say sorry! Because I cheated on you and hurt you! I didn't know what I wanted and made the wrong decision and hurt you in the process of it all! I was the one who cheated, Haya and I fucked, Hikaru! We fucked!'' he called out in anger, but it was more anger towards himself. He was putting it all on Hikaru, but in truth he really hated only himself. Hikaru deserved someone who was better than him. Hikaru deserved way better. And Shun would make sure to let him know. ''I don't deserve you!''
And with those last words he turned around, still crying, and entered the classroom. He didn't mind if Hikaru didn't want to sit next to him during class after this. He just wanted to stop talking about this all and be done with it. He realized he had actually screamed through the hallway for multiple people to hear that he had fucked a girl. Oh well, he already had a bad reputation, it couldn't get any worse. Some students who entered the classroom after him pointed at and whispered, and some laughed. Shun felt ashamed and he found a seat on his own, staring at the table as he put his bag in front of his face, tears still streaming down. He was not here, he didn't exist.

Addressed: Hikaru
Mentioned: Mosi, Haya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The school's hallway   whtaqt - The school's hallway - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The school's hallway
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Rose Academy :: Others :: Archive :: Roleplay Archive :: Old area archives-
Jump to:  
ChatBox